Speaker 1: What is going on with it?
Speaker 2: They take my spoons, they take my cups, and then I got nothing.
Speaker 1: So you run one five k in sixty five minutes and now you're out of bread.
Speaker 2: Minutes thirty five five five. Don't make fun of me.
Speaker 1: I'm not you know what? Getting out there is the partest part run Where is the This doesn't know Mike Live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Welcome to serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. We'll eat it. You try it, you try it?
Speaker 1: Who uses this money?
Speaker 2: You try it?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You don't set it wrong. You don't try the We'll try it and let you know if you like it.
Speaker 1: I hate I hate it.
Speaker 2: Hey, that thinking, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Excuse what?
Speaker 2: No, you can't fix it. You can't. It doesn't fix like that.
Speaker 1: But I need to just go down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Like this cool. So that thing came out like showing you, like what top things you listened to for the year and everything. Yeah, and a lot of people like had us right up top.
Speaker 1: I know. I appreciate that. Thank you all so much for listening. You really do appreciate you. You didn't oh I did it. No, I didn't. Nope, because you know everybody who I was tagged in and said thank you in the DMS.
Speaker 2: Mine was number two, well number two most listened to a thing the whole year on iHeart Yeah. Nice. Yeah. So anyway, how about we eat some cereal? Andrew, thank you all for listening.
Speaker 1: We really do appreciate you, to the point that Scott was trying to make before he had to make it about me for some reason. Thank you guys for listening. We appreciate you and we love you.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you. You want to guess what the first cereal is going to be? No, you have any idea.
Speaker 1: Probably something with chocolate, no snow.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to give you a hint. You ready listen carefully, Peaches, no one more time. I would have gotten that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you would because you also loaded it.
Speaker 2: How about now on the friends? Yes, the friends. Yeah, I can't play that much of it otherwise we'll get in trouble.
Speaker 1: I could not tell you the name of the friends. You can't.
Speaker 2: I was not a big friends guy.
Speaker 1: The Rachel.
Speaker 2: There was the Rachel Ross and the Phoebe.
Speaker 1: Phoebe Right, Rachel Ross Phoebe.
Speaker 2: The other guy Matt Perry. Guy Kevin. No, it is not Kevin. We're going to get such crap for this. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Daniel.
Speaker 2: No, Craig and the other one also Chris. No.
Speaker 1: The girls are Rachel.
Speaker 2: Stop just I think we should quit while we're kind of The.
Speaker 1: Girls are Rachel and Phoebe and then Jennifer Anison.
Speaker 2: Was that was Rachel? Probably not. Thank you to our good friends at General Mills for sending this to us.
Speaker 1: I really we got. I got it.
Speaker 2: Been very good to us lately, sending us all kinds of boxes of stuff. Oh here, it's right here, can you help Ross? Rachel and Chandler.
Speaker 1: Chandler was another one.
Speaker 2: Get to the couch up the stairs. There was no Craig. Joey Joey Joey joe Yeah, joe dope. But there were three girls. I can't do this is my brain.
Speaker 1: Just try go to google it, Okay, can we just go over it really quick? How many were there? Seven? Or six?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man? This is cereal conjelas de mais. That's corn okay, etrig integral and dual zodo, I mean Cereal the sweet and corn Whole week flakes. I don't know central perk is on the little mug there. This is the one with the vanilla bean latte. It's flavored with other natural flavors as well, and it is enlarged to show detail. So this is hitting store shelves now. You can find it from General Mills. It's friend Cyril and I don't really understand it to be quite who are the friends, because that's like they should have come out with this Cereal Tonic.
Speaker 1: That was the last thing.
Speaker 2: They should have come out with the Cereal twenty five years ago, and maybe there was some licensing thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like if now it probably is as big as it was then because everyone watches it on Netflix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's not as big as it was then.
Speaker 1: Do your kids all watch it still? No, your kids haven't seen it?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: I think you'd be surprised. Well if there are some people that I know that watch it, and I'm always shocked.
Speaker 2: You know who would love this? Greg poot McGhee from the Jonas Brothers because it's coffee. Yes, it's coffee, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Because of the central perk, that's where they would go to.
Speaker 2: That's why it's latte.
Speaker 1: The coffee the coffee.
Speaker 2: And what was the guy's name, the guy that he was the I think he just died not that long ago, in Central Perk, the waiter guy. It's a weird name, like swog Wogan and something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't know what you're talking about at all, because I didn't watch The Friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you what? Do you know what it would have made more sense actually to come out with back in the day, Cereal. It would be Seinfeld Cereal. Yeah, you want to know why? You don't even know? You didn't watch Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Uh no, I did watch the last episode of Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Well, Seinfeld always had. There was always a huge shelf of cereal it apart. That's why I love watching the old episodes, to see the old Cereals that are up to of the time of the nineties. Cool, you know, yeah, for sure, Triples they don't make that anymore.
Speaker 1: They don't. I wish they did.
Speaker 2: I love Triples. You can't tell you how much I hate you. All Right, We'll go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge and grab the big gallon of Farmland Fresh Daies whole milk. I've had it since Monday because last Monday, because we were supposed to record like no can't today, No up can't today, No up can't today. So I've been using it for my coffee.
Speaker 1: Clickbait, clickbait. You're trying to press try and do a trigger point. You're not gonna get me today. Nice try, Nice try, Scott. I love using Farmland Fresh Dairy's Whole Milk. You're not gonna get me to snap on this episode every morning. Try.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just trying to talk about our sponsor, and there you go talking over it because you know nothing about it. You know nothing about it, you know. So here we go Farmland Fresh Dairy's Whole Milk in our friend Cereal from our friends at General Mills.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this one. It's gonna be delicious. Friends, I did that was good. I think this is gonna taste like Dunkin Donut Cereal. I don't think it's gonna take anything the Latte Cereal that they had. No, No, why would you? Latte Cereals says even closely the same.
Speaker 2: See, I smell the coffee and I already don't like it. Well, let's see, it's funny. It smells like coffee. But I don't really taste like it. If you're a coffee lover, you like this. I don't like this because it's if it was vanilla'd be great. I don't care for the latte part of it.
Speaker 1: Does it do something fun after, like make coffee milk?
Speaker 2: Why'd you try it? I don't like iced coffee, So this is a problem for me because the coffee, it's just I don't like. I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doesn't change the milk.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it two balls and a spoon. And that's not by any fault of General Mills. It is by fault of me not really caring for coffee flavored things.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three bowls and a spoon. Okay, I don't hate it. I actually do enjoy it.
Speaker 2: For the sake of the show, I will try the flavored milk.
Speaker 1: Thanks for your sacrifice.
Speaker 2: I gather that that's what iced coffee type, with a lot of milk or cream, and it would taste like I don't and I don't like don't like cold coffee.
Speaker 1: That's like, do you ever get those Instagram accounts where it's just like the person makes dunk in orders? No, well, this person makes dunk and I'm convinced that they're fake because it'll be like nineteen sugars, eighteen pumps of French vanilla like and coffee, and it's like, who could drink that? So people can sugars fills up this much?
Speaker 2: People literally just can make channels doing anything and make money.
Speaker 1: So true, that's why are we doing. God, it's like making a podcast where all the guys do is just eat cereal.
Speaker 2: Serious, what a whirl. But we're not making tens of thousands of dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you brush your hair today? I didn't just woke up and rolled in.
Speaker 1: I need to. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. Actually, I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: So in the next episode you'll have a nice haircut.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 2: At a different sweatshirt? Yeah cool? All right, Sorry, we.
Speaker 1: All can't go to Target and get ourselves new zip ups.
Speaker 2: I didn't get it from Target. Where'd you get it from? I'm not sure where's it from? Oh, forever twenty one. I think they were having a big sale. I could still shop there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff for sure, get youthful.
Speaker 2: Move that out of here. Andy, Thank you Matt for our love ban tea as well. Yes, our love Bird cereal, grain free cassava, coconut, honey, coconut sugar, cinnamon, coconut oil, Himalayan salt. This is cinnamon O's andy cinmon O's.
Speaker 1: Do you know? I was ordering from Whole Foods the other day? Why because it's the supermarket that's close to me and I can pick up and I can walk there and just go get what I need. And I was trying to order cereal like.
Speaker 2: No, you weren't. Yes, I was, well, come on, now, you don't eat cereal.
Speaker 1: I do. I ordered myself some honey nut cheerios.
Speaker 2: Because Old Foods they don't have that.
Speaker 1: They do, they have honeynut chereos. And I was originally looking at their Whole Foods brand to see if they have like cinnamon toast crunch. We have not had their version of it good because I was looking.
Speaker 2: What is it life? Three sixty what's it called? It's like three sixty five.
Speaker 1: Every early farm or I don't know, it's brat cereal, get it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The three sixty five song three sixty Well, she has a song called three sixty five too, is it really?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: There's three sixty and the album ends.
Speaker 2: With three sixty five. That's song, right, But.
Speaker 1: At the end of the album she has a song called three sixty five.
Speaker 2: Oh, we probably don't have that here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely don't have bad.
Speaker 2: Is it bad?
Speaker 1: No, it's okay, you're not getting the joke.
Speaker 2: No, well, it's three sixty five days in the year except on leap here.
Speaker 1: Right, let me just double check something.
Speaker 2: What you can eat it? It's fine. So it's our love Bird cereal cinnamon O's with Farmland Fresh Dairies whole milk.
Speaker 1: The illustration on the back of this is like.
Speaker 2: I know this is this is the cereal that you find at the end of the aisle with the organic garbage that it tastes like garbage.
Speaker 1: Good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I was gonna say something bad, but I should know now. I mean it smells like cinnamon and it looks like cheerios. Let's see.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 2: Sorry, what oh what is that? What is that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Holy, oh god, oh god? What is it? Hmm?
Speaker 2: What is that taste? Oh my goodness, is that the coconut something or it tastes Oh my god, I was horrendous.
Speaker 1: It tastes like it just becomes like batter, like weadder batter, batter or batter. It's like even looking at my clump that I spit out back into my cup, it looks like.
Speaker 2: Baby food I got all over my pants.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting. It's also do you know what I found out the other day?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So sorry, my brain is like in seven different places right now. But do you know organic doesn't mean basically anything. I had no clue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just what they keep.
Speaker 1: Look at all this organic organic organic, It's just so they can charge you more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can you get that out of here?
Speaker 1: Guys, if you see this and you're wondering what we puked from.
Speaker 2: Say it because they need to know they're not watching, say.
Speaker 1: Love bird, Yeah, oh cinnamon, O's we.
Speaker 2: Gonna gather our never again thoughts and back right after this comes from. Now the sh is completely and we're back. I got up, get to get rid of this spoon when heed fresh spoons and everything? Oh what did you give that? I gave it nothing? Yeah, I threw it back up. I have two full vomit faces for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my goodness, I think that might be in contention for worst cereal of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, we better hurry up because you gotta ge.
Speaker 1: Those spoonies in. Let me text Newman while I remember Spoonies. The thing is, when I can get all this stuff for you, it'll be like, Okay, Scott, let's go. Oh my god, Ashley has a dance recital. Oh no, Cooper has her first her first place she's doing She's the Rock and SpongeBob, which I can't do any of this.
Speaker 2: Just so you know, we're pretty much banging out the rest of the year right now. So I mean, when are we gonna have time to do the Spoonies. We didn't prepare for that.
Speaker 1: It's literally me texting Scott to get the stats and then I put it together.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have right.
Speaker 1: I go through the video and I put all of it together.
Speaker 2: You have it ready for today, because I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't love it ready for today because we also still have two weeks before we go on our full show.
Speaker 2: Break. Oh, you have no idea what's going on here? Anyway? Uh? Here comes another one, Matt, thank you. This is Love Grown more cinnamon cereal. Could be good, could be bad. We've had some really good Love Grown, We've had some really Horrifically I don't like the way that camera looks, dude. The look the color is very dull, like if this was an old school TV. I turn up the hue the what.
Speaker 1: Oh I just wrote okay to new Man in my frustration, I texted okay instead of saying okay.
Speaker 2: So these are lion Hearts cinnamon cereal from Love Grown. I really wish we had something just to kind of cleanse our palate because I still have whatever that taste is in my in my gullet. Can you pay attention?
Speaker 1: I am okay?
Speaker 2: Who gave us the cereal?
Speaker 1: Matt?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just checking.
Speaker 1: You thought you did something there.
Speaker 2: So these are Love Grown. Also at the end of the aisle or at the very beginning of the aisle, depending on where your store keeps the crap cereal?
Speaker 1: You know, Myugh, that.
Speaker 2: Was just not good man. There you go, there's your lion Hearts.
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do with this?
Speaker 2: Smell it?
Speaker 1: That's just a clump is popcorny cinnamon?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think this is gonna be a big disappointment. Hey, come on man, well, I mean you know, all right, there you go, Farmland fresh Air's Whole Milk and the big old gallon jug. We still have to go visit them. Man.
Speaker 1: I again, you're not you're not triggering me on this one all the time. Tell me when to go. It's just you have very strict rules. Now, I gotta go by eleven. I gotta go, I gotta run. I have life, man, and I I'm I can't have one versus different.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have different life.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you should accommodate some of your schedule to work with people.
Speaker 2: So it's okay, it's okay. If my dog just dies, that's fine.
Speaker 1: It's okay. You don't have your parents live near, but they could.
Speaker 2: They don't take they don't take out dogs.
Speaker 1: Get the to go.
Speaker 2: And I don't have I don't have this kind of money.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So these look like actually like these look like triangles. They're supposed to be hearts, lion hearts, let's say, from Love Grown. I mean, it's okay, got a nice light cinnamon flavor. I'm expecting that weird, weird aftertaste, but I'm not getting it.
Speaker 1: I think they overpowered it with beans. Oh y with cinnamon.
Speaker 2: No, but I taste the beans. Yeah, I look, and there they are. It's starting to turn to beanie beans, bring on the plant based protein and fire. It's not bad.
Speaker 1: I will say it didn't go. That's not bad. I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I don't love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a I would give this three bowls.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it to and a spoon.
Speaker 1: Would I actively want to have this again?
Speaker 2: No? No, But if you're pretending to be healthy, yes this?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, well, Andrew, it's been a blast, it really has.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a blast.
Speaker 2: Let's wrap this one up with a bow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The holidays are on the way.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on Instagram at Serial Killers PC. Please check out our good friends, the Big Milk Company at Farmland Fresh Dairies. They're all their holiday stuff is out now go check out the eggnog and the cream so good.
Speaker 1: A right, Yeah, they're Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 2: Don't forget their chocolate milk. You're around. I said that you weren't listening because you were on your phone. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Wow, you got me.
Speaker 2: Until we see you next week with an all new Serial Killers, Andrews say, crunch please garage.
Speaker 1: So what's in the next episode that we're not doing that we're doing right now? We're recording all the way through twenty five