Speaker 1: A potential trade for Giannis out the Dacoupo could be picking up momentium head On February fifth, trade deadline, Searm's report Giannis is ready for a new home and the trade deadline or in the off season as several rival teams make aggressive offers for the Milwaukee Bucks and for him, the franchise is starting to listen. Seam gave an additional background during the report, inside the NBA listening the Knicks, Warrior Heat, Timberwoods as potential landing spots for Gianni's In September twenty twenty, Janni says his future lives in Milwaukee and that he wouldn't try to push his way to a new destination. Is not happening. That's not happening. Some will some see a wall and go another direction. I'll apply through it. We just have to get better as a team individually and get back get back at it next season. He also said this is what he said after winning a championship. It is easy to go somewhere else and go win a championship with somebody else.
Speaker 2: It's easy.
Speaker 1: I could go to a super team, but I just do my part and win a championship. But this is hard. The way I do it and the way to do it, and the way we did it.
Speaker 2: F did it. We did it. Man, we're talking real spicy. I I hear him talking.
Speaker 3: He didn't he just sign with uh I make it here?
Speaker 2: I think, didn't he just try? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he ain't gonna he may not come out per se n O Joe and say, you know, he wanted to be traded Rich gonna be.
Speaker 2: The bad guy in there.
Speaker 1: He already been the bad guy, so it ain't no problem for him.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to tell you. Hold on, Joe, Joe.
Speaker 4: I didn't I tell y'all he was getting traded a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Well we knew that because we heard the wish. We just don't know where he's going yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, well, I'm not gonna just I don't want to. I don't want I don't want to mess up my source. But go ahead, i'mna let y'all f in.
Speaker 2: You Still you think he going to the heat?
Speaker 5: I'm saying the heat. The heat is in the in the running. The talks are happening behind closed doors. I'm not sure if they're gonna be able to put a package together. To get him because the package that they're gonna put together, we ain't gonna have no goddamn bench, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all may get Joe Morant Ojo, but y'all ain't gonna get young.
Speaker 2: I'm with Uncle. I think I think Yanna is gonna go to New York.
Speaker 4: Yanna's over there. They cat cat.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be one of that's one of them, and about three about three first riders and about three pickswap first rider than three pick swaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I definitely think, I definitely think he's gonna get out of Milwaukee, considering that heat and changed Asians.
Speaker 1: Uncle, Yo, the writing on the wall, Joe, but you see, you have to be careful. And you see the thing that I like most about Lebron and Kevin Durant. They don't give a damn what people say. See see, y'all just cares about what people say. That's why he's trying to do it this way because he don't want to be the bad guy. He don't want to be the bad guy. Now, everybody crushed Lebron for leaving Cleveland and going to Miami. Everybody killed Kevin Durant for leaving okay See and Gordon to the Warriors. Each guy believed that they couldn't win a championship there as the roster was concurrently constructed, so they left and everybody ripped them. I'm trying to figure out how everybody got on board for your honest because he said he didn't want to be no super team. He said he didn't want to go nowhere. That's what he's saying. I'm just saying what he said.
Speaker 2: Now. If it's a lie, he told it, that's the difference.
Speaker 1: I think if I like to him, whatever you do, I can see no role in it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Joe, I think, uh, you know what.
Speaker 3: You know, he was a little excited, unk, caught in the moment they had won a championship, and I think he, you know, his emotions just kind of got the best of them. You know, you just go to talking to Ramley, but you can't. You don't know, you don't know, you know what your future holds two three years down the line, after you win a title or you're playing on these great teams, so to speak. It's a lot that happened in a year, man, You know what I mean? So uh, I'm I'm I'm looking forward to a shake up in the NBA. I think the NBA needs it, man, we need a We need a good shake up. A Hopefully he goes wherever he goes. Okay, oh Joe, they probably gonna be picked to win it. I'm just gonna keep it real. The boy talented, Oh yeah, for sure, he talented, and he gonna he gonna bring he gonna bring some positives to whatever team he goes to.
Speaker 2: Man, if he go to New York, they.
Speaker 1: Gonna But look at Miles Turners, like bro I came to play with you in less than a year.
Speaker 2: You out, hey.
Speaker 1: Dane, for you. We messed up our stuff. We gave up what we gave up to try to get you. They screwed then one a guy like this, it takes years to recover.
Speaker 5: You gotta get a little lucky, because ain't nothing, ain't nothing like that coming through that though, no time soon, well, no time.
Speaker 3: Soon collectively, collectively, it just depends on what you get back. You get a couple of players who can keep you afloat, keep you at least top six in the East, seven in the East.
Speaker 2: Have you the way you still competing?
Speaker 3: You don't want to plummet and now you ain't even in the playing you know what I mean, you still want to compete.
Speaker 1: I think I think the thing is like with Cleveland when Bron left, you look at all the first round picks that they that they and it's because the thing is is that you don't want him to leave for nothing.
Speaker 2: KD.
Speaker 1: What KD kind of crippled OKC is because when he left, they didn't hit nothing. Probably had they known, maybe you traded, but you're hoping that you can resign him. Well, Lebron leaves and the guys, these guys like this leaves and you don't get draft compensation. You don't get you know, a couple of quality players and some first round draft picks. You do. Yeah, because the NBA, like the NFL, is a superstar driven league.
Speaker 2: One player can really change everything everything. Yep. So you really, you really like if you get them.
Speaker 1: That's why they have They carry so much weight, That's why they have so much clout.
Speaker 2: That's why teams.
Speaker 1: Give in to these guys about oh, you know, clutch got too much control. Y'all gave in to that because y'all know y'all wanted Lebron. You know what comes along with that. You know what comes along with having a Kobe restless soul? You know what comes along with having a Lebron or Giannis or kd You know what comes along with it. Don't pretend now, yea they want to leave or something at this time. You know now all of a sudden, like we didn't know, you knew, you knew what comes along with players like that. I can only imagine because I know how it is for a quarterback, the braid is in the top tier quarterbacks. I can only imagine what it is a superstar because you got you got only fifteen players, you got fifty three guys. You got to mold and and and Joel and make sure everybody's on and the NB.
Speaker 2: Ain't it that thirteen guys?
Speaker 1: Yo? You know good well, our best friends and all that stuff ain't getting to come anytime they want to.
Speaker 2: They ain't getting no keyching, no building. They can't do whatever they want to.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: A wheen when signing your brother, neither now what exactly sign So if they trade Janni, they gonna have to trade his brother.
Speaker 1: With Oh that's a that's a package deal. That's a Hey, that's a combo burger and friesy. Hey, we charge you eight dollars whether you get the fries or not, so you guys will get it.
Speaker 2: So you get this cowbo, you get the burger, fries and.
Speaker 1: Coke for eight dollars, or you don't have to take the coke and you don't have to take the fries, but you're still getting charged eight dollars. Ain't no price, ain't nothing else, sir, Yes, sir, But I just look, I don't I don't begrudge your honis. I just think the thing is is that you know, he's it's easy to say those things Joe and Ocho when things are going good. See now he's come to the realization, Man, they can't get nobody. Ain't nobody wanted to say, you know what, let me go to Milwaukee in free agency? Not anybody good. You got Miles Turner because I don't know. I guess Miles felt he felt some type of way about Indy. You know reports they didn't even give Indy a chance to match her anything. I don't think Indy was gonna match that. They gave him a nice little bag to come over at the Milwauke. But you're gonna make your question if he thought Jannis was gonna leave, you think.
Speaker 2: He took that.
Speaker 4: Nope, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think he probably.
Speaker 3: I think obviously he wanted to play with Janni's but to get his money, Uncle Ocho, Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Probably, yeah, would have went anyway. Yeah, yeah, to get his money.
Speaker 4: He could have got his money somewhere else.
Speaker 3: I don't know he got it like a hundred and something, one hundred and eight, got like one hundred and eight.
Speaker 4: I mean, he could have got that hundred eight else.
Speaker 1: Well, if he knew, I believe Indiana would have gave him something close to that, maybe not one hundred to eight, maybe one hundred, maybe ninety eight.
Speaker 3: I think when Halliburg getting hurt, they kind of riled everything they kind of had going.
Speaker 1: But guess what Halliburg gonna come back when Gianni's leave. Jannis ain't coming back, and if he does, he won't be there.
Speaker 3: They can Indiana get trade for him and bring it back, bring they can bring money back back.
Speaker 1: Then they might, but it's it's the thing is when you in these markets, I can see if he's in New York, he was in Chicago.
Speaker 2: He was in LA.
Speaker 1: It's easier to get fridges to come to those cities that it is. You ain't getting nobody to come to Milwaukee. You're not getting Lebron couldn't get Lebron was at the apex of its powers in Cleveland and he couldn't get anybody. Yeah, and for whatever reason, guys, I don't know why people don't want to go to Miami kd K KAD. How many chances to have Kadi had to go to Miami Joe and ain't with yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had a couple of times. Man, Look, you know Pat run the tight ship over there. You know you you got you know them, them dudes. You're talking about megastars. They want to bring their security and Pat ain't having it. He ain't having all that. Yeah, he ain't having you want you you want your trainer to travel with her? Now we do all that. He can meet us in the next city. Yeah, we ain't doing all Randy, Randy Randy travel. Yeah, a bronze chief of staff. You I've never seen Broun without Randy, right me?
Speaker 2: Neither mm that cool people to me? Oh yeah, they're good people.
Speaker 1: It's just uh, he got to and he the hardest thing. I think, Joe, you could tell let me know what you think about this, to come into the realization that I can no longer wear here, no matter how great I am, I can't win a championship in Milwaukee again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's won them. He won a championship. He won them, He won him a title. So him moving around or getting traded to another team, I don't think it's that bad, honestly. And now I know if you're a Milwaukee fan or you live in Milwaukee, you don't want you don't want him to go. But I think I think it's time for him to move on. And yes, I think, honest has I mean, Giannis has come to the realization that we're just not that team that we used to be. We're just not a downed team anymore. No matter if he's scoring thirty five or night sixteen rebounds, none of that matters.
Speaker 2: We're not getting Dube.
Speaker 3: No, So I think it is I think he has realized that, which is why he has switched agents. And you can kind of see the riting on the wall, Joe, and I think the thing is that they when they let Holliday go, he's like, hold on, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Cut.
Speaker 3: Well they they they let Holliday go and they got Dame. But Holliday went to Boston and won another title. So I think, you know, maybe Janni's felt a way about that, But I thought Damon Giannis was gonna be perfect if they won. For Dame getting hurt, we don't know what they could have been. We never got a chance to really see it.
Speaker 2: It was just like it's just I just I just.
Speaker 1: Didn't see them being shocking Kobe d Wade and Kobe Nah. I didn't see that. And I think people thought that because they could be great in the pick and roll, Dames of Paul can handle the ball, could get the three off because when they packed the lane, Dame's gonna get wide open shots. But for whatever reason, it was, I mean, it seemed like they played better when the other was off the court. Yeah, yeah, a little more free.
Speaker 3: I think if wherever Janni's goes o an Ojo, he gonna kind of have to change his game a little bit because he's so Bob dominant. Like if you go if you going to play with another great point guard, let's say, if you do go to New York, yeah, you're playing with Brunson. Man, You're gonna have to get in where you fit in because they're not just gonna give a ball and let you bring it up every day and make it play.
Speaker 1: It's just not gonna go like that. It's gonna be it's it's it's tough, man, It's tough because these small market teams, when you get a superstar, you you you do everything you possibly care. You cater to him, you know, San Antonio. You know, they say that the wives and girlfriends got to travel, and that was one of the reasons Tim Duncan and go to Orlando, because he asked, yeah, wise be able to travel. It's like, nah, we don't do that here. Okay, well I don't come here right Hey, but hey, you be doing your home runs? Oh yeah, yeah yeah. I talked to Like I said, I don't really look, I talk. I know a lot of people in the league, and I talked to him and I, you know, hey, just don't go no, because think about it, go any further than this.
Speaker 2: I'm cool.
Speaker 3: Think about this, Uncle, oh Joe. If Tim Duncan goes to Orlando, he's playing with t Mac and Grant.
Speaker 2: Hill changes the landscape.
Speaker 1: Changes and because they wouldn't allow that man wife to travel on some road trips. Yeah, yeah, that's all you had to do with Yoe to get Tim Duncan. She had bring them crying kids, too bad, please to get a Tim Duncan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you're talking about argument a top ten player all time, and he was a talking at that point time. He was a top five player in the NBA at that point in time. Yeah, yeah, please, man, that's crazy. But there's something for certain things, like with certain guys, you know, free agency. I'm sure Tom Brady had I get a sweet, Peyton, I get a sweet?
Speaker 2: You know I won't that, oh Joe, Yeah, on the road. I don't know. Maybe I get a sweet on the road. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Come Super Bowl time, I'm gonna need X amount of tickets. I'm gonna need to sweet. I'm gonna need access to a sweet because my family can't sit outside. Okay, I mean to get a superstar you a, Yeah, got the bargain.
Speaker 4: Gotta accommodate him.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I guess that was that was a Spurs thing. I guess the Spurs. Still you do the Spurs. You play for the Spurs that you don't Joe, did you.
Speaker 2: Play for the Spurs? I ain't play for Do they still do? They still live wives and girlfriends on the plane you.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this don't the Spurs probably do. But I'm thinking, like, man, we we ain't. The teams I played on, I played here in Atlanta for seven years, we never Uh, you could never bring girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Wives, you can never. You can never kids, you could never bring. You couldn't. You couldn't do none of that. You couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 3: Even when even when I played in Phoenix and I played on the I played on that great team, I don't never remember none of that. I don't never remember no team I played on. The way they was allowing you to bring your wife, your kids, I don't remember none of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go after Raptors. What they did when they got Kawhi.
Speaker 3: They let him do whatever they real he brought. He brought them, He brought him a championship and got on ap out.
Speaker 1: Of the.
Speaker 2: Damn that's day. That's baller right there.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, a team trade for you, you go there, you win, you win a title. No, I'm good, I'm gonna go home and go to l An. Out of that, I don't uh get it. They got it, get it, get it? I mean me, that's me.
Speaker 1: I don't you know, I don't want I wouldn't want my wife a girlfriend in that situation, but something a some people want their wife or girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The only wives on that plane the owner's wife and Mike's wife. There were the only two women on that plane other than the flight attendance right period. Yeah, we didn't even think of it. We didn't even think about that. What now when we went overseas? Where did we go? We went to uh Berlin and we went to Barcelona. Were allowed to bring our wives and girlfriend on the plane, so we all travel together.
Speaker 2: What a time? Yeah, yeah, that was good. But y'all is gonna be on the move. And guess whately as.
Speaker 1: Soon as they trade down light here in February the field, that's next Thursday, Right, that's trade that line next Thursday. All of a sudden, y'all the caw gonna be he say, six day week. You know what, I feel good to go.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: I feel good to go.
Speaker 1: But damn, because you got to think about Joe when they had when they got Kareem, he left. They're happy Milwaukee, but not like when they had Kareem. And so when you get a guy, you know, you draft the guy. You get a Lebron or you get a Yannis or you get a Kareem. In these small markets, boy, you pray to God.
Speaker 2: Look, they have to.
Speaker 3: They have to cater to these stars because they know at some point these stars want to go out West, play in l A, play in New York.
Speaker 2: They already know this.
Speaker 3: So they got to do whatever they can to keep them, especially these small market teams. So it's I think I think it's pretty understood, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess people said that Papa Bitch allowed that. You know, some people they want their wives.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: I remember when I first got to Denver, o Yo, we used to stay at home night before the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we weren't allowed to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we got way Phillis and we said, okay, we're gonna stay at the hotel at night befo a game.
Speaker 2: I said, why why we just can't stay at home? But you know, guys be out.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're talking about a home game. Yatay a home game.
Speaker 2: Guys. We were allowed to stay for three years at our own house. Man.
Speaker 3: That's ball of bro, I can't believe, like in a home game, y'all had to go to the hotel.
Speaker 1: In the Super Bowl, then he'll allow wives and wives and girlfriend to stay in the same room as the guys.
Speaker 2: Like damn.
Speaker 1: Now when we went the family had their own hotel, We had our own hotel. We could go down there, but they couldn't come to our hotel because Mike's like, no, we ain't not gonna have kids running on the hall. We're not gonna have all this and that. If you want to see the kids go down there.
Speaker 3: You make that little sacrifice or two. Yeah, that was a good That was That was that was.
Speaker 2: That was. That's how it should be.
Speaker 1: And I think families understanding that, you'll understand, Look, we're there to win a game. It's much more fun. I look, I didn't lose, but I can just imagine that it's probably more fun to win than it is to lose.
Speaker 2: That game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, especially that one man, oh Joe, because because it happened so quick, the gun in man, you look up out yo, they done got the field was taped off.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what damn and they ushering you out hey, hey hey, They're like, dap him up. And then you dapping somebody else. They pushing them off the field. Case cause you know, family coming on media, coming on cameras, everybody coming on.
Speaker 2: Confetti's falling down.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, damn. And then I remember in Baltimore, guys, no Sunday. So that Monday, Man, we pulled up, we leaving at the same time the Giants leaving. Oh Joe, you thought it was they were going to a funeral. Man, they looked they looked so dejected it was sad. I said, Oh my god, I said, I showed show. Hope I never have the hell feel like that, because I can just imagine. I imagine how I know how I felt. And when we lost the ninety six Oh Jo, can you that was a divisional game?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine what? Man?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'd have done on your what I'd have done, Yoe? And you and you got to go into the summer with that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: At least they don't really show They don't really show divisional rounds like they showed the super Bowl. NFL Network gonna show the super Bowl by twenty five times between now it makes football, bro Milwaukee. I'm sorry y'all have had two of the greatest players in NBA history.
Speaker 2: Both.
Speaker 1: I think Kareem only state like six years, six seven years, Johannison stated, at least a decade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, championship.
Speaker 3: Damn they got some nice pieces. Though they get something in return, they can still stay in the hunt. But Jay Crowd of Riffs, Doc Rivers said, Bucks hired head coach started Gianni's trade rumors avalanche. We started thirty and thirteen to bring it, to bring in Doc. This is what started the avalanche. Uh, Adrian Wards and now s Kid. The Milwaukee Bucks dismissed Adrian Griffin. Sources tail ESPN. Joe, what do you think? Yeah, you think that's what I thought Adrian was doing a great job. I thought Adrian Griffin was doing a great job thirty and thirteen, and you at you thirty and thirteen. You you they had to be top two three team in the East, and uh, you fire him to bring in Doc and everything just kind of the window from there, you know what I mean? Like you you you had a you had a good team in place. Obviously with Dame getting hurt, I just think it kind of the kind of lost our hope. But yeah, they gonna have they gotta get rid of They gotta get rid of you, Honis. Now they got to know Doc, Doc gotta stay there.
Speaker 2: Damn. Yeah, you can't. Hey, that don't happen in football. Well, you gotta like that.
Speaker 1: The Chargers fired Marty Sharton him after going fourteen and two because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they fight, they fight.
Speaker 2: You remember that on Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they fired Lovely Smith after going.
Speaker 1: And they didn't and they were didn't sell it and they was in hell until they got Ben Johnson.
Speaker 2: They should have never fired Lovey but A J.
Speaker 1: Smith and Marty shot and Howard ref Marty soul. They couldn't agree. He went fourteen and two and they fired him.
Speaker 3: But the killer part is, I don't even think Adrian Griffin gonna get another another crank at it.
Speaker 4: Probably Woo the Cold World wife.
Speaker 2: Probably won't damn.
Speaker 1: And that's the sad part about it, Joe, because you know he's not one of them names. Adrian Grifford will be the guy that was at the Pelicans. I don't know if he'll get another job either. Willie Green, I don't know if you get another job either. I played with Willy. I played with Willy here in Atlanta. I played with him for like a year or two here in Atlanta. Yeah, he may not get another chance neither on with yo.
Speaker 4: Thank that's the.
Speaker 1: Lebron tears up over the tribute the video at the Calves route. The Lakers broad teered up during the time out with seven forty six remaining in the first quarter, when the Calves showed video highlights of him scoring twenty five straight points during Game five of the two thousand and seven Eastern Conference Finals against the Pistons. He wiped his eyes with a towel after the video played. It was the first time that the Cavaliers have honored Lebron by playing a highlight from that game. Usually, they showed clips of Game seven of the twenty sixteen NBA Finals, when Cleveland won its first championship.
Speaker 2: Joe the Hoss, give you a video tribute? Yeah, they gave me a video trip. You become emotional? They gave me a video trip? Did you become emotional? Now?
Speaker 3: I ain't become emotional, you know, I'd be so locked in. I mean, I'm appreciative of it and obviously got great memories. You know, they still got a lot of people who work at the arena when I was playing, they still there. So when I go to the and I go to the house games, because I go to quite a few, Man, it brings back so many memories.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie to get chills.
Speaker 3: I get goosebumps when I walking there because I get to see a lot of old, familiar faces and a lot of people who've seen me go to war night in and night out. So it's always a great feeling to be back in there. But for Lebron tonight, for what he's done for Cleveland, you know, coming back Uncle Ocho from that deficit down three to one, won in the finals and coming back and winning it, man, please and then lead. He led everybody every stat points, rebound, man's blocks and steals. Hey, man, what he's done for the NBA alone since he was seventeen, eighteen years old. Man, aunk Ocho is remarkable. Bro, Like, I tip my hat to him because he exceeded expectations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I heard about it my rookie year when he was just a junior in high school, when Antoine Walker was saying, man, it's the dude. Lebron James came to Chicago, hoo with us. You know, he already looked.
Speaker 2: Like a pro.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, please, the ain't no dude coming in his leave and to be cutting up like that? Right, that boy came in here stepping on some stuff. You and me, you're right, I mean they're not very many six seven eighteen year olds get drafted and automatically get handed the keys to the car.
Speaker 2: Now because they they not.
Speaker 3: They wasn't physically opposing like he was at eighteen. Oh, Joe, the man was built.
Speaker 1: He was already he already have grown man by the athlete, Yeah, he ain't got no little eighteen year old by that boy was grown. According to the NFN report, the Calves would welcome Lebron back this summer too, if he wanted to join the team for his twenty four season. Joe, would you like to see Lebron go back to the Calves?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't. I wouldn't mind it. But but hey, look, but but just how we talk about Joannis and his brother got to get up out of there.
Speaker 2: They're gonn to.
Speaker 3: Take bring Brinny with him. Bronnie got to go with him, But Bronni got to go home with Bronnie got out brought ahead two three to night got a dog. Yeah, yeah, but they the game was so out of control it was bad. But I do I do think him going back to Cleveland had definitely helped them because they got everything you can need. Man, they just need somebody to orchestrate their thing.
Speaker 4: That'll be dope.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, Joe, I think that would be dope obviously, Ronnie Ronnie going back to with him. But I know lebron gonna keep it going though. He gonna keep it going until he gets the opportunity to play with this his second son.
Speaker 4: That's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yes, But ain't that man building?
Speaker 3: Ain't that man building like something thirty.
Speaker 2: Million dollars thirty five dollars? It might be more than that because he brought the house for thirty million and tore it down. How didn't like that?
Speaker 6: On?
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm moving in thirty million dollars. I'm moving in and they better have left the furniture, TV, linens, everything.
Speaker 4: Hey that's a different Yeah, tell that thing.
Speaker 1: Down thirty five million dollars, man, please, I mean you start seeing houses like thirty five million and fifty million, seventy million. I went into a seventy million dollar house. Who wasn't that nice.
Speaker 4: Shoot the god damn who is that? As as Ross Ross? Boy?
Speaker 5: Something over here on State Island? Down here mine, young man? How about twenty twenty eight million? Asked me where to ask me where the house at? Knocked it all the way down to rebuild.
Speaker 1: Wow, I was gonna start. We had a party on start all the one time at the super Bowl. We came to super Bowl at ninety nine on Joe cold helicopter over there, go.
Speaker 2: To hell, yo, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Was held without well, yeah, I ain't like that, no more go down helps got it?
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, Joe is different. It's different over there on Star Island. Boy, it's yeah, you got to have a different.
Speaker 2: Type of Yeah, they got to be coming out the yazoo. Ain't a man. Hey.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing about it, most of the people that own them houses on Star Island then them damn baby like man a vacation home for thirty up. Joe, ain't nothing over there twenty million or less nothing everything starting at twenty and up.
Speaker 2: Damn it's uh.
Speaker 1: And the house I went to the I was like, you know what he got this? How seventy million?
Speaker 2: All this? The whole wall go down. You could overlook all the l a and see all the about everything.
Speaker 4: I was like, what do you have it now?
Speaker 2: Just a collector.
Speaker 1: Two teslas, I swear, Hey, that's it.
Speaker 5: Two testlors Hey hold on his house was seventy seventy million, like seventy zero.
Speaker 1: Told the real estate agent he looking for something in the neighborhood between sixty and one hundred million.
Speaker 2: He gave him seven days to find something.
Speaker 1: I mean the dinner, I mean the table we sit there on your probably it probably see by thirty thirty forty people.
Speaker 4: Oh one of them. Yeah, okay, I know you're talking about like in the castle. Like in the castle.
Speaker 1: Man, they tried to talk to me. I said, y'all got to come down here, man, tell me what he's saying. Wait back, man, I can't hear what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: Way down there.
Speaker 1: You're talking about what I think about this, What I think about that back right right.
Speaker 4: That's that's that's that's a difference.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh Jo, you gotta see that. You gotta see it. You gotta see this house for Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe one day we might be.
Speaker 2: I don't know how seventy million dollars man, hey, No, no, seventy million dollars, you know, keep that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you never know what God might bless you with.
Speaker 1: He can bless me with seventy and I give me a the house. I mean, okay, yeah you say that.
Speaker 3: Now, No, man, listen, what's a seventy million dollar house. What's the square footage on that?
Speaker 1: Probably I would say somewhere between thirty and forty thousand square feet.
Speaker 3: God damn, I'm talking about you. You hey, you won't even see oh yeah, yeah, you're living with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah you can literally, yeah, I mean they gotta they got an area. I mean the couch, the couch probably like I say, twenty feet, got a fireplace, you gotta fire swear out, y'all swear it. Got a fireplace by the fireplace is probably ten maybe fifteen feet.
Speaker 4: Why Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: And so that's just the outsid that's the one that you sit on to just add an infinity pool. That's not the pool that got down, but that's just the infinity pool that you.
Speaker 2: Lord have mercy. Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call him and say, man, you know, I told somebody about your place. I want to I want to take him up there to see it. See, I'm trying to stay out like you know, if you if you ever want to stay, I say I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even get contient. I can't sleep.
Speaker 4: I could, well, you don't want to stay.
Speaker 1: But I'm watched a how I'm gonna sleep? Watching makes you know nothing? Lead this man's house. Man, I can't sleep a week. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Hey, don't worry about it. I stay for you, absolutely not. I don't want no part of that. Nah, Man, I'm good. O.
Speaker 2: Joe, Yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Ain't gotta stay. Just introducing the meet, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Man. It was Rod dude.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe Ay been here?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Browns, oh, y'all have far have hired former Ravens offensive coordinator Todd Monkin to be the next head coach. Monkin, who has spent the last three seasons in Baltimore, will become the Cleveland's eleventh full time coach since returning to the NFL in nineteen ninety nine and Monkin's first season with the Ravens, he helped Lamar Jackson win his second MVP in twenty twenty three. Despite the great success in twenty three and twenty four with Monkey and his ravens oc asmuncke as as Lamar o See Monkin had chemistry issues during the previous season. As reported by team sources, Monken demanding coaching style clash with Lamar's preference. Oh yo, yeah, how do you see Todd munkin handling the battle between your door and Deshaun If if he couldn't deal with Lamar.
Speaker 5: Well, listen, he's had some successful Lamar. It doesn't matter who coach Lamar. Lamar is going to be who Lamar is, Joe, you can go out there and coach Lamar.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be the exact player he's always he's always been.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be that two time MVP type player that can change the dynamic of a game at any point.
Speaker 4: Todd Monk is gonna have to get in his bag over there in Cleveland. He's going to happen.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have to get in his bag as an officer coordinator and have a plan. I'm not sure what that plan is going to be. I'm not sure who you're gonna go with, whether Dashawn Watson, whether it's tell Dylan Gabriel, whether it's Shador Sanders. But he's going to have to find and find out very quick who's going to be the quote go who's going to be quarterback number one in the team. And after that, then you forgot what you're gonna do in the other surrounding eras offensively where you need help, and they're going to need a lot of help.
Speaker 4: I have no problem with the highed self.
Speaker 5: He's had success obviously with Lamar, but there is no Lamar Jackson in Cleveland.
Speaker 4: There is no Lamar Jackson in Cleveland.
Speaker 5: Therefore, everything Todd Munkin has to provide to help those quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: He's gonna have to be in his bag.
Speaker 2: Hunh.
Speaker 4: He got to be in it.
Speaker 1: Remember he won two national championships with Stethson Bennett as his quarterback at University George.
Speaker 4: Hold On Night.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, Stetson Bennett as his quarterback on a Georgia team that was loaded on goddamn defense. Now he has he's going back to a team where they're loaded on defense.
Speaker 4: Now that Achilles Hill for the Cleveland Browns has always been on offense. He can get that offense on point.
Speaker 5: Just meet him, meet him halfway on just maybe somewhere Joe in the middle of the pack. Yeah, he got to be top five. You gotta be top five. Just meet us and meet us half goddamn well please.
Speaker 2: They got some promise to young talent, though, Joe.
Speaker 4: Please wait a what's the tight end name?
Speaker 2: Fanny? What? Hey?
Speaker 4: That young and that young boy there? What a Joe? He is the real deal, Yes, sir, he's the real.
Speaker 5: And speaking of and speaking of Cleveland Brown, If I see Miles Garrett anywhere in Santa Clare, yeah, he got to see me.
Speaker 4: Jot.
Speaker 5: He send the jersey to the Hall of Fame instead of getting to me, knowing.
Speaker 4: I asked for it first.
Speaker 2: Man, We told you you was gonna do that.
Speaker 5: Hey Joe, Hey, Joe, I'm for the mollywopping Joe.
Speaker 2: Let go.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, you don't. You don't disrespect me like that.
Speaker 5: You told me you was gonna give me the jersey, So that means you're supposed to be a many a word and give me a jersey. I don't care who ask for it. If I ask first and you say yes, now, I gotta whoop your ass.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think he gonna be duncking on smoke yep, but he.
Speaker 4: Ain't got a dunck he ain't got a dunk. He ain't got a duck. He gonna get what he's looking for.
Speaker 5: He think he had twenty three seconds, gonna be twenty four when I get them with you.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is from me. Oh, Jo, let me know what you think, Joe. I think it'll be easy. It's it's hard to coach superstar quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: It's hard. It ain't easy. Ask anybody that's ever had to coach him.
Speaker 1: You think it's easy coaching Don Brady, Now, it makes your job easy. But they're gonna need to know. They need to know. What you're telling me is a legit. They got questions. They gonna need you to give them answers. Not why I get back to you. No, you better find you better know the answer. It's not easy coaching these guys now, because these guys are brainy.
Speaker 2: Guy me, you talk about Lamar and Lamar like Lamar like hold on, you, who are yelling? Who do you think you're talking to?
Speaker 5: And I'm so glad you just mentioned that too. Well, how hard it is the coach quarterbacks. And I'm not sure if you've seen the clip, Joe, I'm sure you saw the clip.
Speaker 2: Uncle.
Speaker 4: I know you've seen it.
Speaker 5: Before, but goddamn Bill O'Brien and Tom going at it on the sideline, Brady going down the sideline chat. I don't know if you guys have seen that clip. You know, so if they went at it like that on the sideline, what you think happened in practice?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey, Joe.
Speaker 5: One of the greatest times of my life being in New England Patriot is God damn Bill O'Brien and Tom Brady going at it in practice for about five minutes straight.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about. You think i'd be messing up cursing on here sometime?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Tom, Hey, Hey, Joe. I was sitting there smiling. It is like, Oh what they really Tom Hey, I'm like, Oh, this is.
Speaker 2: How it is.
Speaker 5: No one of these dudes win all of goddamn time. Everything got to be right, Joe. Everything has to be perfect. If it's not perfect, you're doing it over and you're not doing the playoff, You're starting the whole period over and doing it again. That's what was expected of everybody, especially offensively.
Speaker 4: So when things didn't go right, Tom got on Bill.
Speaker 5: When things didn't go right, Bill got on Tom, and they kept that standard no matter what and it helped me understand well, god damn no wonder they went all the goddamn time, And oh.
Speaker 4: I wish you could have been there to see that. I ain't never in the.
Speaker 5: History of all the time that I played the game of football ever seeing a quarterback and the coach go at it like that.
Speaker 2: But it was awesome.
Speaker 4: And from that point on the rest of practice.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got to have a standard.
Speaker 5: One mistake, not one drop ball, no nothing. It just everything went smooth.
Speaker 4: We went out there. I forgot who we played that week.
Speaker 5: Man, we put up back Damn there forty point Joe up forty points.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a year we went to the super Bowl.
Speaker 6: Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we want the Super Bowl that Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, there has to be a level of spectation. We all lost to that.
Speaker 8: Yeh oh Joe the Giants man, Oh yeah, Eli, yeah, Eli, him on the sideline against cover two, dropped it in the bucket.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, he dropped That was a beautiful throw.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful throat. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's why I look, you know, being around Johnny, being around Mike, because Mike was like that, for real, you might get away if you drop one in a team period, drop two started over lord, please do all. I said, I don't want to be the one right right, man? Boy, look here, Mike was hell. Man, there's an a when I say he said, don't accept anything of the win. You wouldn't have lost.
Speaker 4: Yeah he meant that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had to have. We had to get it. I mean, run catch any path. I don't give a damn if it was a down flat you finishing forty yards forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and come back and they got to run.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then you like, okay, now understand why we do it. You get a greater appreciation for why you do things, and you see, okay, So this is why the forty nine ers had success because they were they were like the Patriots in the eighties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, okay, now I see now, I see who Brown's defensive.
Speaker 1: Cording to the Gym, Swartz might be out of the door after the team, hiding Monkin as his head coach, according to Pelo Sero. Pelo Saro reported Man the Sward, who's one of the three finalists, was visibly upset and said goodbyes in the building and told other coaches he's not coming back. Opposing teams. I reportedly pounds if he leaves. Also, Miles Garrett just posted on ig BRO sitting down like damn.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Joe, you see you see that lady that work at Pope. I'll see how she looked.
Speaker 5: Yes, uh, that's just how I'm gonna have Miles looking when I catch up to him out there in Santa Clara.
Speaker 1: Just like that, Miles, Like, man, man just got me a unanimous defensive player of the Year.
Speaker 2: I was playing good with this man and dituition. What y'all do?
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, unc, come on now, you know man, listen, anybody you could have been coaching that Brown defense, Miles Garrett still would have got them twenty three sacks.
Speaker 4: He still would have been an All Pro.
Speaker 5: As matter of fact, even if Missus Swartz is leaving, whoever comes in to take over that goddamn defense. You got the pieces in the personnel where you're gonna be alright. Man, you got the pieces in the personnel where you're gonna be alright. That was the top five defense all season long. Now they Joe, they ain't shabby at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I checked him out a few times.
Speaker 4: Very good.
Speaker 1: They just need some pieces offensive. They need a wide receiver. They need offensive line help. I think Jokho's gonna leave, so get another tight end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then why they got fanned in If it don't hurt to have two of them though, find you what in the fourth and fifth round? M hmm. I like it. I like it. I like him a lot, and he nice. You think Joku gonna gonna gonna require too much money.
Speaker 1: They're gonna move like you said they got they got Fanning, So you know, we go draft the tight end. We get him on the on the low number, run a lot of double tight end sets.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at the Patriots, they got Hooper and they got Hunter Henry. You look at the Bills team. You know it definitely helps, definitely helps. The Bills promoted offensive coordinator Joe Brady as the next head coach earlier this week.
Speaker 2: The division.
Speaker 1: The decision to fire Sean McDermott and elevate Brady rather than clean house is now under heavy scrutiny.
Speaker 2: O Joe, are you confident that Joe Brady is the guy?
Speaker 4: I mean, what's the goddamn difference?
Speaker 5: He was already there here. You might as well kept me. You might as well have kept miss McDermott. Joe, that don't make no sense to me. Yeah, if you're a head coach and someone that's under you, you know, I mean, if you find McDermott, why the hell everybody else ain't fired?
Speaker 2: They want a different voice in there, O Joe.
Speaker 4: Man, come on, now, come on, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Have Brandon Bean kept his job? I don't know how he kept your job?
Speaker 1: That's what I need somebody to help me explain that to me, because it seemed like Sean McDermott called all the criticism and I get it, you know, mister Magoula, you know he's supporting his GM because he gave him more title. But those pulayers, I think, you know, he wanted to put.
Speaker 2: What's the keon Coleman? He put that in the lap of Sean McDermott. Yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, a new voice that's the same boss.
Speaker 1: Look, I don't look. I think Joe Brady did a phenomenal job. Yes, I think the thing is O Jo is that Sean McDermott. You know his defense. They've been one of the top offenses, but defensively is kind of where they faltered. And that's his level of expertise. Remember, they fired Leslie Fraser.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, let's you phrase it was our decoordinating Cincinnati too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's be frae.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So what's the what do you think super Bowl or bus this year? Oh yoe for the Bills?
Speaker 4: Well, hell, that was supposed to be this year. This year, this was the easiest route for him. You ain't had to deal with three or three of the better players out of the AFC. You know, So maybe maybe next year, make maybe next year is a little different. Maybe he can he can.
Speaker 5: He can run the Garlets, he can beat my homes, he can beat Bro, he can beat We don't know, We don't know what next year is gonna look like.
Speaker 2: But hell, and what the Bills need? Receiver A one.
Speaker 4: They gotta I think.
Speaker 1: The thing is, Look, they turned to too many turnovers. This was on Josh. This was on because Josh game they could in the postseason, Joe. He hadn't had a turnover in since playoff games. He picked the worst time to have the most turnoffs he's had in a very long time. It's hard to win on the road with five turnovers, and for him, it is at the hands of your quarterback. Now, guys, fumbling and stuff like that. Ain't really a whole lot you could do about that. But this was on Josh's watch, So it's it's it's tough. And and you know Sean McDermott. I know Sean McDermott, Oh, Joe, and I was talking about look this grand standing.
Speaker 2: He knew he couldn't challenge that.
Speaker 1: He knew that call to call what it was, and he knew the you know, you gotta survive the ground.
Speaker 2: But he knew they probably had.
Speaker 1: They if they didn't flat out tell him, they probably alluded to, you're gonna need to get to the super Bowl in order to stay in his job.
Speaker 4: He probably he probably knew that.
Speaker 1: Oh I knew because I talked about this, O Joe, you laughed at me because I told you in October.
Speaker 2: He's like, you think, brother McDermott, Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah you did. You did say it was out of them if they didn't win.
Speaker 1: What I tell you about, what I tell you about the Steelers and the Ravens, the coaching situation.
Speaker 5: Harbor, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, new boy boy.
Speaker 2: Hell Harbor had been there for a minute.
Speaker 1: Eighteen and uh, he been there eighteen years and Tomlin had been there nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe Yo.
Speaker 1: Sean Payton announced that the team is party ways with offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi, wide receivers Carrie Kobert, and cornerbacks coach Addison Lynch. Lombardi spent twelve years over two different stands on Peyton's staff with the Saints, and it's been the Broncos offensive coordinator since Peyton was hired in twenty twenty three. However, Peyton is the offensive play caller. Sean, don't do this. Look, I love Sean. Sean Payton's break. Why you fire that man? You made the call, you went for it on fourth down, Joe Lombardy, So what Joe's first to say? Coach, you an f an idiot if you do this right, I don't get I don't. I can see if Joe Lombardi called the player for first of all, every coach, every play caller that's not the head coach, the head coach is listening in.
Speaker 2: Nah, let's run it. In this situation, he could have easily said.
Speaker 1: That I got a question. Who fired him, Sean Payton. Jean Peyton fired him. Sean Payton has a lot of control, a.
Speaker 4: Lot, right, Damn I wonder what.
Speaker 1: Because he getting a lot of heat for that boat. He's getting a lot of heat for that call. The premium the weather.
Speaker 4: The same carry Cobet that played receiver.
Speaker 2: I guess I don't know now Krry Cober car carry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he played during he played during You remember carry Colbert. I think he went the USC. I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: I think I think he went the USC chat carry Colbert when to the USC, didn't he?
Speaker 1: I just don't understand how Sean could fire this man. And it ain't nobody gonna be sitting back there thinking like, Sean, what you doing, bro? You call that play? That's on you. You knew the weather. There's no way nobody can convince me that Sean Payton didn't know that weather was gonna get vastly different in the second half that it was in the first and ten points. Now, obviously you don't expect your quarterback to turn it over the negative field position, but still, m Sean Payton has consistently said he will not surrender play calling duties as broncos Oci Lombardy was in the coachings booth and among those on the headset during the game, but Peyton was the voice in the quarterback's health.
Speaker 2: So how the cordiny to lose his job when you called the plays?
Speaker 5: It might be something else we don't know about him. They might have had some disagreements. They might have had something.
Speaker 1: I told you an f an idiot for college going for it on fourth down. That's why he fired me because I was the voice of reason.
Speaker 5: But you and that might that might be some stuff internally that we don't know about on you know, maybe a disagreement, probably on exactly what you exactly what you just said, and who knows. I mean, if you know the right people, you'll probably find out. Though you'll probably find out the real reason why he was fired.
Speaker 1: I don't think Sean pay must have not thought that he was gonna get this kind of criticism.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: That is a backup on his third team, and you have an opportunity to go up ten nothing.
Speaker 4: Kick that ball.
Speaker 2: Sean had started to get high on his own supply.
Speaker 1: He had started to drink the kool aid that he really thought that Jerry Stiden was like that he did. I'm not so sure you want to pay Manning. I don't think Bill Belichick in that situation. I think Bill Belichick, because Bill understands situational football. He understands. He done got the weather report. This thing is gonna get bad in the second half. As much as I can, ten points might be enough to win this game. And I'll be damn ten points was enough to win the game.
Speaker 2: I know it hurt. I know I hear it in you boy.
Speaker 1: You know what Joe and I told Ojo this. I said, if both had lost, if we had lost with both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it would have been bad.
Speaker 2: You don't think y'all had a chance. We had a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a chance. We kicked them, but he had to. But he couldn't turn the ball over. Were you playing with the back when you're playing with your backup, your backup can't turn the ball over. Yeah, because he doesn't have the capability and the world with all that go get those points back.
Speaker 2: That's not Tom Brady, that's not Peyton Manning. That's not my home. That's not one of.
Speaker 1: Those guys that can have a turnover and still have that kind of have the ability to make plays.
Speaker 2: That's not He's not a playmaker.
Speaker 1: Not all right, we'll get you out here on this when it's time for our final segment of the Evening It's time for Q and A, Doctor Frank al Bella saying, Oh, when you hit the ground, I thought you could gonna shadow like glass. Just yoker love night camp outside me too. That's why I'll do no fall in, Doc. That's why I stayed with stuff. I don't have to fall, I don't have to run.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you you you cut up though that that that first game, that gone game.
Speaker 2: That every day even like me, You didn't down like me.
Speaker 1: Nah, I like I said, I see what I'm dealing with. Oh, Joe, and I see what we dealing with.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, man, Joe real quiet man, Joe to himself, Joe full of cor car Joe ain't full of himself.
Speaker 3: You know you listen. Listen that cuz I'm hanging out with you too. Loud mouth and y'all talking, y'all talking all that, y'all talking all that ish.
Speaker 4: Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get this one thing. Uncle threw me the ball. Was talking about some losers go first after the I said, oh, okay, that's what set me off. Oh Joe, that set me off right there, that's what.
Speaker 5: It was okay, Hey manut Ojo?
Speaker 2: What a Joe? What's up? What do you call.
Speaker 4: A Chinese person with a camera?
Speaker 2: A Chinese person with a camera?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's their name?
Speaker 1: I hope you all enjoy this because we're about to get canceled. Will not you'll come up with it. So I hope y'all enjoyed nightcap White last day. Uh Asian person with a camera.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You gotta answer, Joe. I ain't got nothing. What you got on? Yoe? You call him?
Speaker 4: Feel mean? You get a joke asient camera?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lord have birthday?
Speaker 2: See what y'all started? Chat? Keep it on with Junior.
Speaker 1: I was team unk all the way last night. Yeah, Ken, you know I daddy did what I had to do.
Speaker 2: What I did.
Speaker 1: I did what I do, what I do, what I do?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: Who on my side?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yo? They picked you to come in last from the jump. They say they want surprise. You came in last.
Speaker 5: Oh Joe, Okay, I see I see how it is, Yeah, I see it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I question how you was so great a football and so uh.
Speaker 2: Coach it underscore Joe.
Speaker 1: Jay Yo enjoyed the video last night watching y'all compete great seeing y'all have fun.
Speaker 2: Need more videos like it.
Speaker 1: Oh he'sy now you got the whiskey shot stepped this going on? Yeah, man, bro, you gotta realize you got cross country trying to get that get up early in the balling. Man, I need hey, they need to start this Inday afternoon. They gotta let me. Hey, they gotta let me get to go to the get a hot shower, go to the steaed room.
Speaker 2: But I gotta loosen up. Oh yo U Joe Joe.
Speaker 1: Girls say, hey, man, I don't never see him like this outside of the house.
Speaker 2: It's great to see it. Oh really, you ain't seen him like this?
Speaker 3: Hold hold on, o Joe, y'all do know I had surgery six months ago.
Speaker 2: That's the first time.
Speaker 3: I done an extracurriculum activity in six months.
Speaker 2: Okay, you behave like that outside of the house because I ain't. I ain't be.
Speaker 3: I ain't hadn't been running with guys like y'all talking all that.
Speaker 2: Ish.
Speaker 3: See, I can't see. I told y'all played to the level of my competition. Then y'all started talking trash. It just came out and had I couldn't control that little rock came out of there.
Speaker 2: I couldn't control it. I couldn't control it.
Speaker 1: All right, appreciate that Jay Avenue seventy seven was good.
Speaker 2: Unkin o'hoe.
Speaker 1: Wish my Grabma Barbara Jonathan a happy Bday from the Carolina, GA, Maryland, Jersey, and New York and family Miss Barb Johnson, Happy birthday family members all over the Georgia, Maryland, Jersey, New York. Hopefully you got an opportunity to do something fun. Have I hope you took her out, took grandma out, have a good time. Let her go out get some uh she probably like fried catfish, maybe some hotels, you know, something like Collar.
Speaker 2: Greens, corn bread.
Speaker 1: I sure can use me some good old corn bread, blue bear corn bread with the iron skillet.
Speaker 2: We have to find.
Speaker 1: We have to find some places like that, Oh, Joe, good old corn bread, iron skillet.
Speaker 3: Some some raccoon, some squirrel, Joe, Well that's some good some good soul food. Raccoon, that's soul food.
Speaker 2: That's soul food.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never known raccoon and squirrel to be under.
Speaker 2: The soul food under there, under there I get.
Speaker 4: Depending on where you're from.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, if you're from the South, if you're from any part of the South, from the Georgia to the Mississippis, the Carolina, the Arkansas, Alabama. Absolutely absolute, but show underscore, show show Uncle Oho. The NFL Hall of Famer has lost all credibility. Bill and TiO not being first balance is ridiculous. Also, eighty five top rob receiver for the decade put him in. Bro I I just you know what, oh yo. I I really for the longest time stopped speaking on it because whatever I say, people gonna say Pro Football Hall of Famer Hall of Famer Shannon Sharp said, So it's not like I don't care. I don't get a vote. So but they were taking it like when Shannon Sharp said this, and Shannon Sharp hall of Famer. So I was like, you know what, y'all go with what y'all think. Yeah, it's tough. It's getting tough. Like I said when Derrick Thomas had to wait five years to get in, too, had to wait three years to get in. Now with Coach Belichick, it does. It does take some of the love star off of it. It's still an unbelievable honor. And you know, people like, well, what do you think when you went in on the third ballot. I said, I don't care notough about no secret ballot, no absentee ballot.
Speaker 2: I'm in. I don't give a damn what I'm winning. Right.
Speaker 1: My family got a chance to see my homeboys, my friends, So I'm great. Don Juan forty seven, Can I get a shout out to the Scottish veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Bill b belongs in the Hall. Love you absolutely.
Speaker 1: First of all, thank you for your support, Thank you for your protection and your services.
Speaker 2: That you gave to this country.
Speaker 1: You make what we do seem so inconsequential because of what you do and what you did. So I want to thank thank you personally, and I want to thank all the men and women that's serving this country around the world. Thank you for your service. And I don't think we thank you guys enough for the work that you guys do. So from nightcap O, Joe and Joe, thank you for all the service men and women around the country. Thank you for your service. Yes, absolutely belongs in the Hall of Fame. And don't give me this. Oh he gonna get in, that's beside the point. That's beside the point. He should have been the first ballot. Aaron Owens. I'm shocked. See, I'll never never really put together a wildcat package with Jaylen Miroe. All this season, Bro, they went fourteen and three, and you trying to find out a way to get Jalen mulro on the team. Man, let me going through this man, you see what I'm talking about, don't, Joe? You see it ain't never enough. They're in the Super Bowl. Sam Donald is a Pro Bowl player, and this man talking about why. I'm surprised they didn't find a wilder. I can see if they didn't missed, if they missed the playoffs. Oh, cho barely survived. I sold Joe's trash talk at the lawn club. There's zero chance he's he's hanging with unk on the football field now, Joe, Joe sneaky Joe, pretend like you know, hey man, you know I've just had a good time and all the time just trying to gut you silently. But it's day coming. Oh yeah, I don't even know. You'll find out. You go find out what we're talking about. Ariz La ron Ford, what's up? My boys? Can y'all wish my grandma? Jesse May a happy birthday. She turned seventy two today. Much love absolutely, miss Jesse May, Happy birthday, Happy seventy birthday, seventy two, trips around the sun.
Speaker 2: Thank you who you enjoyed your day?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, ell.
Speaker 1: Pray now they Hey, oh Joe, I'm glad bringing Mississippi maths choir. That's him paying you back after cutting them over. Maxwell and Michelle and devee o Cello Man Maxwell, both of them gonna sing him my wedding.
Speaker 4: Yo, are we still getting married next year?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I thought that. I thought it was. Oh, it's getting it's.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was supposed to be twenty six.
Speaker 5: He moved it back, so I said, okay, bet I'll wait it.
Speaker 1: Hey, I met right to get some laportie. Men, she can't be just right. I'll be at the court house, y'all you nobody.
Speaker 5: Oh didey, we're supposed to have a double wedding.
Speaker 1: It'll be at the coat house, you know, right now? Oh Joe, you know I can't afford no, you know what good I can't afford no rehearsal dinner, no big ass dress.
Speaker 4: You're good, You're good, You're good. That's why if we do the dude, wedding, we get everything had off and.
Speaker 1: I got a promise ring. I promise you I'm gonna get your ring. Baby. That's all I got, Joe, That's it. Revel Knight wing Bill should be running the NFL. Uh, I think everybody kind of a lot of people feel the same wall. Obviously everybody doesn't feel the same way, because if everybody felt the same way we felt, guess what O Joe, Joe he being so clearly there's some people that don't feel as strongly about it as we do, and and and and at this point in time, Uh, I don't really know what we can do. And even if you got okay, we find out somebody violated X, Y, and Z, what he's still not getting in so it kind of defeats the purpose. So I hated for coach Belichick. You might not have liked the way he conducted some of his things, but they ain't no denying the man who's the first Battle of Hall of Fame and he's the greatest coaching in history. And for them to pull this kind of funny stuff, it's just disappointing. Robbie Lowe, thank you. Uh, what is the voting for you're not, you're not. You may you might not ever see that run again. Oh I gotta get to say, you might not ever see that type of run again he's talking about with Coach Belichick.
Speaker 4: And you won't, you might not.
Speaker 2: You won't.
Speaker 1: Twenty years with that count of dolomitist, they went to think about it.
Speaker 2: In twenty years, they went to nine super Bowls. M M.
Speaker 1: That's damn near super Bowl every other year. You're never gonna see that again. And and to not reward that man for his hard work, and you know he put time in. Like I said, two things can be true, but that man deserved to be in Titans forever.
Speaker 2: Two So of JR. Night.
Speaker 1: So, I have a question. If you could go back in time to do a duet with a famous music artist, who would it be?
Speaker 4: Man? Be a Sinatra?
Speaker 5: What we talk about Nora at the Sands in Vegas nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: I want to see MJ. Man Jay Michael Jackson.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah who you got.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm a I'm a huge m J fan and I love Prince. But if I could do it, then.
Speaker 2: If I if I could like really have like vocals like that y'all know who I'm doing it? Yeah, Michelle and Michelle and.
Speaker 4: All the people from the past.
Speaker 2: Man, how you.
Speaker 1: Gonna get I know you, Okay, Michelle and Degae Okay, I got you that song.
Speaker 2: That song is asking me man, I can't get that out of my head. I know.
Speaker 5: But Uncle, it's so many other grace befolks she came along that paid the way for her to be able to do what she's doing now.
Speaker 1: Huh. But I think the thing is, Oh, you know what this is about her if you really listen to her, it's the passion in which she sings with.
Speaker 5: M Elephant Gerald sing with passion, huh, Billy Holiday, Billy Holiday, sing with passion, Lena Horne sing with passion. Prince Then, Okay, there we go, there we go, there we go.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. I take prints. Mhrit was a bad boy. He was shut the pope up.
Speaker 1: Your interview with Kevin Gates hashtag fire appreciated man, Thank you guys for watching it.
Speaker 3: Boy Lord, man, I seen a Oh my god, oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 2: Joe Man?
Speaker 3: Just Kevin Gates talking about his childhood, talking about everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see, I see, Oh, Lord.
Speaker 1: Handbags in his I so congrass on your Hall of Fame number. Theah's well deserved appreciated. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: We have a party, Joe with your money.
Speaker 3: Eric George, listen, listen they see look now you're on oo get the party with me. It ain't about winning and losing no more.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. You see what about jo Jo? You see him now?
Speaker 4: He gonna he's gonna keep taking a little jabs.
Speaker 2: Huh Okay, it ain't you can't take you can't take it like that. I'm just saying. If I get in, boy, we're gonna, hey, we're gonna cut up. You know what I mean. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. Huh o, Jo, you see right? You see how you're behaving. You're misbehaving like them grabbing him over there? Boy, you misbehaving now.
Speaker 4: A heem loud and clear.
Speaker 1: Uh Eric George gott hey, y'all, boy, don't shoot no dice with money. I'd hate to see you a little ocho get jacked up. No no, no, no, no, no, no, no money out of sight called a fight. You gotta have the money in the hand.
Speaker 2: Money to be on.
Speaker 5: The money, hold on and it had money gonna be on the floor.
Speaker 1: The money gonna be on the table is going home with me. Yeah, let's be on the pool table. So we ain't gotta get there. I can't get that. I can't keep getting the bedding over.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have You're gonna have to you better get on you kill on the pool table.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no no no. I need I need to be I need a real dice game. I need to be on the floor.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put we're gonna we're gonna put the We're gonna put the little thing over the pool table and little cover over the pool table, so so the dice can roll.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 4: See that, y'all don't know how to shoot.
Speaker 3: I got a question, y'all. Like y'all like the dice, y'all like the dice with the shop.
Speaker 1: On the roll as dice and shade edges. You gotta as a matter of fact, I'm gonna go to the casino and get some casino dice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and don't try to get no one way dice either one way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you uncle uncle gonna pulling nothing like that, don't know.
Speaker 5: Yes, he would Yesrooks man, Yes, he would, Yes.
Speaker 2: I don't need to do no crooks. Yeah. All right, well these are all nationals on rolling too.
Speaker 4: They sound good.
Speaker 5: You got the sound effects down pas.
Speaker 1: Albody, Hey guys, please wish my wife Sarah a happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Sarah, Happy birthday, big brother? What you do today? Man?
Speaker 1: You take wifey out to eag. Get a nice bite to eag. Y'all go to a movie, y'all go. I mean, what do you guys do you did? I know you did something because you took time out to get on here with Nightcap and say wish wish Sarah a happy birthday. So I know you did something special. You wouldn't do it like that TS cardboy detailed service. I soo ojo what player talked the craziest in the league? John Randall.
Speaker 2: And damn it, damn Gary Paige?
Speaker 4: Man Hey GP, Hey talky.
Speaker 3: Uncle o Jo? I seen GP. I heard GP. I'm playing in the same game. Cuts out the referees I'm talking about. They don't get him man, no text or nothing. I just call him an.
Speaker 2: Come like dang.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your majesty on God, y'all has got them a chip. That's the difference. No The difference is he's leaving. He got a chip, so he should stay. You see how y'all tried to You see when you make me see when somebody you like, Oh Joe, you see Joe.
Speaker 2: You see the concession that people. That's the difference.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no. And look at what he's said. Lebron never said that he was gonna be in Cleveland forever. KD never said he's gonna be an Okay see forever, that he didn't want to go join up with other great players.
Speaker 2: Y'all just said that, holding to his word.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no problem with it, but I just don't like the way y'all try to move, because y'all try to dump on Lebron and KD every chance you get. Yeah, Jonathan Black, it wasn't liquor that killed o'bill. I test it was a green hornet that flew with his nose tickelo Building death. Is that right? It wasn't no looking to kill those bill. It didn't even take its breath. A little green hornets with a bill nose TICKLEDO Building Death. Got that from Fred g sep uh Trey Broke love y'all man sending love for Mississippi. Appreciate that tray. We're gonna have to get down to MISSISSIPI what what I'm trying to figure.
Speaker 2: Out what we can do.
Speaker 1: We can go mudding, we can noodland you up in Newland, Joe, in Mississippi. I think Oklahoma, Texas like that. I think that's where that's where they be noodling at. What is that with your hands? You stick your hand in the hole and get pulled the catfish out.
Speaker 2: Man, You ain't yelling nothing, no, no, oh, Joe, I also doing that. I can I think I could do. I don't know. I don't think, Joe, Joe, I live in the water.
Speaker 3: What you you swear?
Speaker 2: You can swear like Joe?
Speaker 4: Yes, I it swells, Hey, Joe.
Speaker 5: I used to catch catfish in the river right there on the banks in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Big catfish. Boy?
Speaker 2: What you catch? What? Cattle playing fish? Channel, speckle, bottle? I don't, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't know the scientific name exactly what kind of catfish. I just know there with catfish, they had some bigg ass whiskers.
Speaker 2: What you're fishing with my hand, Joe?
Speaker 5: And you know the water Hey, Joe, the water murky too, Joe.
Speaker 2: You can you catch black cats.
Speaker 4: In Ohio?
Speaker 1: General Bell cheat and shady or finally getting what they deserve for cheating. To think he doesn't deserve this is hilarious as the players who lost Super Bowls. If he deserves this, m what a question is who benefited from him cheating? If you feel that strongly about him, do you feel that strongly about anybody else that has the potential to getting on that team?
Speaker 4: Hmm?
Speaker 2: Okay, be careful.
Speaker 1: Six pot eight Aquarius, since joinings, since doing these commercials together, justin Jefferson and Josh Allen need to play together. I don't think jj will be opposed to that. He might, Hey, oh Joe, he might. He might misplayed in that dome ten games a year because you know they got the way they play him. They are they're done, they're domb and then Detroit's don't. So I'm sure he's gonna missplay it eight eight, nine to ten games a year in the Dome.
Speaker 2: But to play with.
Speaker 3: Josh Allen, Minnesotay ain't give ship, Minnislotay ain't giving the young boy no.
Speaker 1: Nah Joe eggs Black ninety two AJ Brown the Buffalo next year.
Speaker 2: What y'all think I can see that.
Speaker 4: I say, I say that, I said that a minute ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mike, Mike was up on your I sold. When Giannis gets traders, what will he say? I did not expect to be traded. Wanted to be a buck forever. This caught me completely bright, surprised, But have to be a nick. Yeah, yes, exactly what you say, because remember remember I sold you and I talked about he said, whatever his agent works out.
Speaker 2: That's on them. That ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 1: Like the agent doesn't work at the behest of the player, right. You see, he's already he was already trying to distance himself from that.
Speaker 2: That ain't got nothing to do with me. Caught me by surprise. Na, your agent is an extension of you.
Speaker 1: Jordan b Hi's f Oh Joe, Joe, I've dealt with seizures for a while, had another last night. Just wanted to say, appreciate the wisdom and energy you gave us. It helps more than you know.
Speaker 2: Jordan.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that you're going through that. Man, I'm so sorry, but I'm glad you're doing well. Anytime that oo and uh Joe and I can bring some some fun into your life, and and and and you don't have to deal with I guess it takes your mind off the seriousness of these issues, the caesars that you're going through. That brings us joy as well. That brings us joyous. Oh yeah, so, Jordan, thanks for watching us. I really really appreciate that and wish you all the belt the best. That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Coach Belichick does not get in on the first ballot, Eli Manning doesn't get in on the second ballot, and Giannis wants to be traded, and many believe it's going to happen before the February Field trade deadline. If it doesn't, it's definitely happened, going to happen this summer. Thank you guys for watching another episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite UG. That is my partner in co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Honotery, a former pro bowler and it All pro that is Chad O Chosenko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three joining us. He's a seven time NBA All Star for the Atlanta Hawks or Arkansas got huh.
Speaker 4: Why you got the goddamn bell?
Speaker 2: Long? Come on, Joe. See Joe, you do too much? Man? Now I'm doing too Yeah, you're doing too much, Joe.
Speaker 4: What's the belt for Joe? What's the belf?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe? Y'all see how you act? You can tell somebody, You can tell somebody. He ain't want too much?
Speaker 2: Man, But that's okay, Joe. And still.
Speaker 1: You see I a chat now, y'all see how you act? Oh, he be on one, y'all. See y'all be thinking. Oh man, Joe, Man, Joe so laid back man, Joe full of tako. But if they coming going out, that's so Joe Johnson. Thank you, jorinding of Joe. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Blackcab podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: We like to thank you for your support and you continue support.
Speaker 1: Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier and you cannot find it any city or state near you, Just head to laportierkangnac dot com to order you a bottle. We have the seventh fifth Thiefs, which is the og and now we have the three seventy five, which is the junior. It's the same great quality, taste and smoothness. Please drake responsibility, be safe. Tickets for our Super Bowl Live show in San Francisco are on sale now the Lincolns penn in the Chat. The show will be Thursday night, February fifth, at the Art Theater in San Francisco. Bay Area residents, Patriots fans, Seahawk fans, NFL fans, if you're in the area, show up and support Unkino show, Meet and Greek tickets. Meet and Greek tickets are completely sold out. There are still some general emission tickets remaining. Please grab yours before it's too late. Episode one of the Night Cap Outside dropped last night. We're gonna thank each and every one of you for watching.
Speaker 2: What do we get? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What what do y'all think about the episode last night? And Coach Belichick was not a first Battle Hall of Famer? What was the total ended up being? What percent?
Speaker 2: Yes? What percent?
Speaker 1: For No? Nine said he should have been a first ballot? Eight percent said no? But unfortunately there's really nothing that can be done about it.
Speaker 2: Now. I know he's disappointed.
Speaker 1: I've been through this process before, coach, but keep your head up. They can't take those six super Bowl victories away. They can't take those three hundred victories away, nor all of those division championships that you won. So uh, you're still the greatest coach in the NFL history. Sometimes things doesn't always go as we plan, but God doesn't make any mistakes. Your day is coming, and hopefully you still be as appreciative when that when that not comes as you would have been had you had gotten that call today, yesterday, or whatever the call went out. So again, thank you guys for joining us, and Joe's back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: See Tony, I'm thinking that bath out love, Pat