Speaker 1: Shoe.
Speaker 2: If you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my row Flame. Come in with last and come.
Speaker 3: In with your love loundes.
Speaker 2: Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now, comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up? Tips?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: She raised shot towns on speaking to the grown a second. We're gonna last, come in to kick in, and at the end we leave it with just a list of spirits.
Speaker 3: Think you want to revisit so your.
Speaker 2: First second listen, you'll folks say you slip.
Speaker 3: Oh folking, we did it good. No this, do what you do and do what you do? No kids, do what I do?
Speaker 2: No fish.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, this is comedian Flame, my role and welcome. Welcome, Welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. I am here. I know y'all missed us last week, but I was on the word road making money so that I can record the episode today, and I want to thank you all for coming to see me. I was encouraged to almost sitting about my co host by herself. Hi you Bobby h Chuds?
Speaker 3: Has it gone?
Speaker 1: I can't call it? Lady them that's my co host, Bobby Clifford here with us every week, and I produced mister Aaron Howard. Bobby, I shouldn't let you take black and Learned boy yourself last week because I was on the roads.
Speaker 3: I would have I don't know if they would have been bored with me, but I would do it in a harping absolutely.
Speaker 1: Now they might not got to see but one subject, but they wouldn't have been bored. Which good God.
Speaker 3: Rambling all by myself for hat hollur, that's like heaven.
Speaker 1: You all have no idea. I'm gon unleash Bobby on y'all. Just Bobby by herself one week, y'all gonna see what me and Aaron experience every week. I miss you, though, Bobby. I'm glad we're back. And I lost my cell phone. So, first of all, before we go any further, the reason we are able to do this podcast this week is because of the beautiful people down in Yakoma, Washington. I left my phone at the airport and the employees from an Alaska Airlines. Now I don't want to fly to the airline no more, but I do like that those employees send me my phone back, and so the lady who booked us for the show, Timney Haddis and myself in Yakama at the casino at Legends Casino. Danielle actually went to the airport, picked up my phone and mailed the Timbey. So I got my phone back unscathed. I'm by the look at God. Good comma. So thank you, Yakama. I owe you. Not a free show, but I owe you because it ain't no free, ain't no free nowhere. But yeah, so we had to see each other, so thank you. And this past weekend I was at Dres after hours in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dres is a very famous club. They got plenty clubs all over the country and now they're doing comedy and so I was able to host this weekend along with Isa McGraw and Eric Schwartz, and we had an amazing time. They're actually looking at me and possibly doing a residency. So let's see how that goes that brand. Right, it was only a second week, but they're gonna build, so they're going to see what they want to do. So I'll let you guys know as I know. Outside of that, we are here. And then this Friday, the twenty seventh, I will be with Tiffany headish. I am on tour with Tiffany. If you want details, go to Tiffany Hattie dot com. Because I'm touring with Tiffany has my name ain't on nothing, but know that I'm on every show and you can find out where we will be in where we will be. We will be in Ben Salem, Pennsylvania on Friday twenty seventh at some casino, So get your tickets and see what. This one is sold out so you can't come to this one. But yeah, but thank you guys for joining us today. Bobby, how is your week? It was good?
Speaker 3: My week is never as exciting as yours. So is it the Parks Casino p A R Although get a ticket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's where it is sold.
Speaker 3: Those those glamorous for weeks. It's been sold up for weeks, been Salem, so they are there, they are waiting for you to come.
Speaker 1: And I got addressed for y'all. Ass Ben Salem. You're gonna think you into Salem with chos after you see me. Good god, oh my god. We'll have a great time. So yeah, Bobby and we got to get right into this because because we owe y'all from last week. But before we go any further, I want to talk about it, before we get into the politics, because you know they ain't never going away. Can we get into the Diddy of it all? Can we just get into the Diddy of it all? Oh? I would love to know Bobby. I would love to know what a Irish Catholic, a Caucasian single mother of one thinks about the whole Diddy scandal. That would be good.
Speaker 3: Well, let me tell you what I think. Last night. You know I love me some Chris Cuomo. I'm watching Cuomo shoot night is on calling from jail. In fact, they're talking. They're talking through the jail. You've got ten minutes, you're being recorded, the whole deal. And at the end of it, he gave a whole lot of mess, probably vital information that anybody that didn't look like me would have actually understood. And I felt like I needed a hip hop translator. At the end, he said something about having a hard boiled egg up your ass, and if you have a hard boiled egg up you're if it doesn't fit, then you're not ready. And I'm like, what is he talking about? And some of it I did get what he was saying. He said, there's a lot of sexual abuse with it all throughout hip hop, not necessarily just with with Diddy. He mentioned Russell Simmons, Clive Davis, and then he said, you know then obviously Diddy, and then Diddy had Bieber and Usher and it kind of went down from there. So I'm curious to see what these Diddy after Dark parties are all about. And were they underage? Like I want to see the proof. Were they underage? Were people hurt? Were they Yeah, it's it's way over my head.
Speaker 1: I'm usually so if you're just joining us, Bobby is only repeating a conversation that should Knight say is and all these allegations are of age because he's in jail trying to tell somebody. You're telling a little too late. Player, you should have told before you went to jail. Maybe you would do within the jail. But so I don't want you to think that these other views of laugh A Learn or iHeart or the Last Network, we only repeating what child Knight seeing from the county jail. Now we hear it, but the institution heard it because they kept saying you have one minya.
Speaker 3: And that they hung up and they hung up on him, and Dusty the producer had to call the jail back and get him back. But no, Chris Cuomo kept saying that too, these are his opinions, and he wasn't quite sure he understood everything that was actually going on. But I will say should did make a comment at one point. I don't know if they were friends, they were not friends, if they're arch enemies. He wasn't trying to put a news around like Diddy's nack. He said, this is just the unfortunately, the culture of hip hop from the top, the big wigs, not the regular schlubs.
Speaker 1: So well, now we know Bobby's opinion. Let me give you man. Yeah, I don't know nothing about nothing. I must just say this, and I'm gonna say this publicly. When tape number seventeen drop, that is a I It is not me. It just looks and laughs like me. It is definitely not You know what. Bobby was so horrific about all of this. I hate all the abuse to the women and the fact if any of this is true because these only are listen if any of this is true, because I wasn't there, but had I been famous back in the day, and invited to a Diddy party, My dumb ass for damn Shore had been on the tape.
Speaker 3: And you wouldn't have probably known what was going on. And that's sort of what Shug was saying. He was saying that it's I mean, it was on both sides. The abuse went throughout. It was they.
Speaker 1: Wanted to no, no, no, no no. I would have known what was going on.
Speaker 3: Drink.
Speaker 1: I don't drink, so it was gonna be real hard to drug me unless it was in some Coca Cola or Leisedly from what they've been saying that it was in the ice. Now I will all try so that might be. And this is only a trump We just I just thought this that it's Leisulie. It was in the ice. So it's a lot to this story that's going to unfob But I'm gonna tell you what is very very ugly. Karma is the son of a bitch. So if the things that he's accused of, if is coming back to boy him in his ass, that could be the case. But when I tell you, when you get indicted, because I was in prison before it, that indictment, and an indictment means oh we got you, Oh, we got you. So whatever they have they have because he has a hundred million dollar legal team and they would not take a fifty million dollar bond from him. That speaks volume soup. Yeah, not only do we get you, we want to know where you're at at all times.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you so. Mark Garragos is a regular contributor to News Nation, especially the Cuomo Show. He's on all of them, but he's especially he's not on his team. He has represented Diddy in the past, his daughter, and there's another attorney that are doing it. They're very confident, though, I have to tell you, I mean, I guess my whole opinion of the whole thing is, I don't feel like we've been shown any proof of anything. It's all a lot of you know, hearsay and allegations, and you know, I want to see the meat. What's where's the beef? That's what I want to say.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. Is it confidence or is that we got paid so well that we will say whatever we need to say.
Speaker 3: You could be right, yeah, yeah, you could be right. But he does seem confident. He keeps what he kept. They all keep repeating, is there is only one person. There are fifty different witnesses, but there's only one person coming across. So whether that's true not true, again, we'll have to see it. All we have now, all we know is that Diddy's actually in jail, and I'm curious to see what he actually did other than the Loube. I'd love to say, why so much, like what do you need? He must have had some sort of stocks in some company.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to see what all that Loube and baby Oel was about. Because I'm with you, you're a man over fifty. You ain't even your soldiers ain't even shooting like that no more. They mosey and all, but they ain't even shoot out like that no more. But we will find out at the end of the day what this is all about. Because when that FBI get to peak it through your blinds, good God, they got binocular Lord.
Speaker 3: Jesus, isn't that the truth? They'll find anything.
Speaker 1: Prayers to all the victims. I wasn't no huge Diddy fan like I went up and down crazy for him. I thought back to his day he was popular. I like this wag. When I believe that he was doing for people. I liked all that, But the bad boys looked like he has been a bad boy and the bad fans is not gonna play with this bad boy. Just hang, y'all know what in front? What's what's next? Body? Oh the pawsings. We lost Tito Jackson, nobody we lost. So we lost the legend in Chicago, Chili Pepper. But we lost Frankie Beverley, James, Jo Jones, Tito Jackson, and Chili Pepper all in same seven within seven same seven days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's crazy. It seems like that you get a big you get a big mob of them. He was only seventy and I only say only seventy because you know, the life expectancy is so much longer. They hadn't released it at the beginning. The cause of death, I don't know. I don't know if he had cancer or a heart attack. I haven't heard anything. I don't know if you have. But yeah, God, bless.
Speaker 1: God, Yeah, God bless God, bless Catherine. That mama knows. She's still She didn't been through a lot and then maybe about seven years.
Speaker 3: Old, and to lose multiple kids, you know they go before you is you know, that's that's going to be absolutely miserable. And you know what else is miserable? Parkinson's. And did you see Brett farre just announced that he has Parkinson's.
Speaker 1: Well, of course he does. The only reason he's announcing that he has parkins is because he got busted.
Speaker 3: Oh really sad. He was very big into the concussions he had. He had come forward right from the beginning about the concussions and being careful and special helmets and bah. So it's really funny that are coincidental, I should say, not funny that that he got Parkinson's. But I feel badly. I hope that somehow they can control it. Whatever you feel about somebody that's a miserable disease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his hand might be shaken now, and I'm not making I'm not making light of because I don't know what's going to happen to me. But it wasn't shaken when he was saying those chicks and as opposed to sending into the warfare people who needed that money down there, he was sitting signing the chicks to get a sports a center bill for his daughter. Yeah. No, uh, it's not that I don't have sympathy, but yeah, okay, next story, please.
Speaker 3: So last week, woo for me. I'm hoping because I have to buy a new car. The sid dropped the interest rate by zero point five, which is a really big you know, it's the biggest that they've done in a long time. So hopefully that will trickle down to the auto loans. It will help us buying homes, borrowing money, like maybe my credit cards will actually go down a little bit and I might see me moving needle on the principle and everybody else. So that was sort of good news. Something else sets out that I think it's super important to mention because you know, we're all about the politics here is we've got early voting is out people and something that I received this is Massachusetts Book information book you should have been getting over the past two weeks since there is early voting, your information for voters books, which has everything that's on the ballot for your state, what it means. The two different sides speak up, so they kind of make it a little easier for you. And since they're all they're literally putting it in your mailbox. I think it's worth a read. I mean, take five minutes before you go to vote, and please vote and get your get your early votes in in your early balance and blah blah blah. If you think it's going to be too much on the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to accidentally check the wrong box because the name sounds democratic. It might not be democratic. It might sound democratic. Oh that name sound Republican. Not judge your book, bass cover. So make sure you do your research so you vote for the right person, because I'm telling you right now we cannot afford to lose one and that is down the ticket. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely. My father if you used to get confused, this is really sad to say, God rest his soul, he would go like all Irish. He didn't know. They could be they could be Italian and they married to Harrison. They could be An O'Brien that was black. He didn't care. He just picked all the Irish names and that's how we used to vote if he couldn't figure it out. So don't do that.
Speaker 1: I can guarantee you that your dad was out alone in there. I guarantee you that.
Speaker 3: We all do what's close to us, right, like, oh, who do I think of the people that are most like me? So yeah, but you do your dear diligence.
Speaker 1: Well wait, a minute. Now, let's let's all to follow those words of Bobby because all the one that you think is most like you look at Mark Robinson in North Carolina, the guy who's running for governor and the black man who's running for governor and Carolina comes and saying that he's a black Nazi. Then came out and came against trans people and LGBT, just just going bombarding it. And now come to found out he was researching a black point site called black Africa, a nude Africa, looking up transgender women. Yeah, the same thing you again. Yeah, don't judge your book bass cover because a lot of cover them books like one thing with the page like something else.
Speaker 3: He's not. But he denies that. He says CNN because that's who's who was reporting at first. He said that they're wrong. He also described at alf Hitler's I'm not going to say it. I think it's main camps. It's you know, the big like like his project twenty twenty twenty two is book on how to book. He said that was a good read. This I will say, in fairness to him, this was all information that was done. He did this prior to running for any office. This is way before he got in.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say this. I'm going to say this, and I'm gonna say this again. All skin folk and ken folk and who gives them? And he's losing. And he kids praised and kissed Trump behind. And when Trump was just there in his state during the press conference, he never mentioned his name, not one time.
Speaker 3: Right, it was like he was apy a herpy sore on his lip. Everybody is, they're deleting posts, they're deleting pictures, tweets, anything that was connecting them before all all of a sudden, he is he is, you know, the ugly stepsister.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tell you what he made mistake. Well, let me tell you where he made his biginessness. It's one thing to go against your own race, black man. It's another thing to go against your own race to kiss the boot of a white man. But it's another thing to go against the trans community that you seem to have a face for. But it's a whole nother ballgame messing with that Jewish community. When that black Nazi statement right there, if nothing else is going to be the nail in his coffin, that will be it. Because Jewish people do not take kind of the the Nazis about the whole Holocaust situation and how they were treated their answers, so right there, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I forget even the nine. It is just a regular white person. I don't want to hear that, especially in the weird climate political climate that we're in now with different leaders throughout the world that are looking to be dictators. I can't believe, you know, I can't believe he would say something so stupid. It'll be interesting to see, though, I mean, we're going to have to kind of step back and take a little peek and see what this actually means on election day? You know, is it going to hurt the GOP? The same things have been done and not those words. But Trump was caught into a political scandal. He was held liable for rape, and he's running, you know, when people are up his his rear ends. So I find it a little hypocritical that Trump is backing away from this guy instead of maybe supporting or were doubling down. But he's fine.
Speaker 1: Hold on Trump's defense. Trump is an orange man that identifies is white. So there's a very big it's true. It's true.
Speaker 3: Did you see CNN reported that Millennia for U for a fundraiser she showed up for in April. They can't figure out who cut the check, but it was like her husband's fundraiser. She was paid two hundred and thirty eight thousand dollars. Trump had to had to disclose that, you know how they have to do financials. He actually disclosed that she charges her husband too, or she's charged in his group to pay her to actually show up. I found it a little interesting.
Speaker 1: Can I just say this, Allegedly if he paid her two hundred and thirty eight thousand, she got double? What saw me? Gad? Okay, let's go next. Please, what's it that happens?
Speaker 3: Honest and true? I do want to say everybody please be careful. We know that this is hurricane season. We've got weather coming, and I believe that Helene is going to hit the Panhandle in Florida and it is it's a full blown they say it's a full blown hurricane. So it's coming off of Mexico heading there, So everybody please speak care.
Speaker 1: And today's September twenty fifth, she's hitting tonight, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Be careful, get your generator, get your everything going, and you have to.
Speaker 1: Evacuate. Please take those evacuation warning now, you're right, seriously, because that's the that's the last result. They don't tell you that just because they want to keep the houses safe. They want to keep you alive. So take those evacuation wanting seriously and please, And I know a lot of us are financially challenged. You can't get with somebody, make friends with somebody and ride with them. You know, they have clubs and stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they have schools and they have shuttles. I know, I know that some people are just drops in it and they don't want to leave the houses. But you just made a very good point. You said, you know, they want to keep us alive. But the other people is it's the first responders. We kind of have twenty first responders having to go and rescue you when they could be doing something else, you know, helping out other people, you know, more more people. It's not responsible to do it. So so yes, but for the people that are sick, I always get nervous that they don't have their defibrillators and all that nonsense. And there they don't have their insolent on ice. So take those precautions. Did you see Joe Biden on the View today. I did.
Speaker 1: I did. He's the contact. I did see President Joe Biden on the View today. Yeah, you know what. You know what I took away by it, It was, oh, I love my president, but it was very slow listening to him speaking. So when they would show the old clips of him years ago, you could see the actual change, not just the physical change absolutely, but the way that he spoke is he was so much slower and we will will And so when I did the comparison like that, I was like, oh, wow, now I see because I was like, whoopee, I was rather that with Joe todeen you but he ain't driving. Yeah, but I see that. I see that. So he still.
Speaker 3: Believed he would have beat Trump, which I find because he said the worst he said, which I thought was classy, is he was a loser. And then he made a comment about not having any redeem anything redeemable socially, and I thought he could have. If that was Trump, he would have doubled down, he would have made making big insults. I loved that Whoopee said, what a lot of people because I am one of them. She just didn't like how it was all handled. She didn't think that all of us should have seen, you know, been so privy to a lot of public information when it should have been kept private. And I agree with that. He said he was at peace with his decision. I liked his explanation. He said he got so much done, way more than anybody would have anticipated in that first term, that he wanted to try to keep the momentum and try to get the rest of what he had promised everybody done within the second term. I truly believe he wouldn't have finished the second term. I think he would have done a year or two to complete what he wanted, and then he would have handed the reins over to Kamala. That's really what I thought. He was positive about her. She's smart, she's capable, she's able, she you know, he's a class act. I'm very sad to see him go. I really am, or not have some part that we're not going to see him on a day to day Well.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed him on the view as well, Bobby, but I did see the difference. But absolutely, again, he is still our president and we appreciate him for fifty years service and four days I think four or six days there is going to be a Vice President to debate between Jade Vans and Tim Walls. And I think I'm more excited to see this one than i wanted to see Harry. I mean to see Trump and Harris.
Speaker 3: I am dying to see. Well that's if that's if Vance isn't in jail, it's never going to happen. It's sort of a waste of time. But the Haitians who live in Springfield are asking for their arrest, they're bringing a case for it. It's not really going to go anywhere, so it's kind of silly, although they're making a point, but they are calling for the arrest of the two of them. So we'll see. I mean, you can't say that a group of people eat something when it's I mean, it's such a lie and then they kind of get away with it. So anyway, I'd like to see that debate too. That that'll be that'll be interesting.
Speaker 1: I believe that Trump made the biggest mistake when he was talking about he was going to go to Springfield. There's no need him for him to go to to do any kind of reality Springfield because of all of the drama that he has caused. And to me, that is almost putting your hand in the lion's mouth that you've had, and now Iran has come out with death threats. You've already had two failed the assassination, but you keep baiting the damn bear. You keep poking the bear. It's almost like you're doing it on purpose.
Speaker 3: So because it keeps, it keeps, let me finish.
Speaker 1: I don't want anybody to hurt this man, but I don't want you to keep poking the bear and to to give people leaving breadcrumbs for them to follow. The league get to you. It's kind of like, why are you provoking these people? But after the insult that he did to a beautiful place in Springfield, because I'm telling you I was there with Dave Chappelle, I don't end with Dnaille Rollins. I don't like the fact that he keeps doing that and they keep allowing him to do this. This is partially the media's fault because you just have let a madman run them up and say what the hell he want to say, and then being with and these Iranian uh death threats are scary because you know the whole Allegedly, Jerry Kushner and Trump was supposed to get two billion dollars from the saudeast, you know, and so we don't you know, we don't know, Bobby, we don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, will say you know what we'll see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well they want their money back, supposedly because whatever we were supposed to transpire. I don't know that. That was what the news in SNBC was reporting, and I saw it on there. So this is not from us. We're just reporting what we saw, just our wing. But if they want the two billion dollars back, girl, that's a lot of luck.
Speaker 3: Gosh, it's a gazillion times more than I have. I'm roland Quarters trying to figure out how I'm going to make a car payment again. I'm not I'm so used to not having a car payment. I think he likes the assassination attempts. He doesn't want the attempts, but he likes what he keeps things moving. You know, we're still talking about him. I mean, they did find out The investigators just looked at that and said that they there were alsos of mistakes made, which we know the communications and all that. We talked about it last time, but they had that new one that what's it is it? Ryan Roof? Is that how you say his name. He did the second one. God bless that the eyes on whoever that Secret Service man was. That I saw a gun stock sicking out of a strubbery. I would have been thinking, oh, what is that? But yeah, that makes you wonder. It makes you wonder, though, Bobby. So you could see a gun through the rice floor to sun speaking to a fence in the open daylight at five hundred yards, but you couldn't see this other guy crawling up the roof that was only like six feet away and being and bold. It just makes you wonder. I think they saw him. I think they thought, I mean they were communication problem. They thought that the the Pennsylvania local cops were getting go. It went vice versa. There was no they should have had walkie talkies and stuff that was sinked, but they didn't. But anyway, it's coming out that the Secret Service has got egg on its face with that. But they did. They did pass a bill unanimously that both Harris and Trump will get active President's status as far as as many Secret servicemen. So hopefully this stuff will never happen again, and hopefully they have the best of the best instead of the B team.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope Kamala Harris gets the ones from the seventies because they would take a bullet for their leader. These newes, my step the hell out the way, be like I let you head out one.
Speaker 3: I know she's got she has her own. I don't know how many you get as the vice president. So I hope she gets to have her the people she's comfortable with and then just have some people that are that are sort of added on. Did you see there was I think it's called full measure the show. Trump was asked if he doesn't win, would he run again? He actually said no. I thought he would for sure say yes, There's no way he would let that go. He would have been eighty two running again. But but I went, well, good, if he doesn't win this time, at least we would have shut it down.
Speaker 1: Uh well, well, clearly he well we see he couldn't possibly running in uh America. Y'all see the same thing that we see all of that poolitions that he did with Joe Biden, Sleepy Joe. He needs a cognizance test. Everything has come back to Trump is biting the bullet. He really is just biting the bullet on this because We're watching him babble and go off topic and forget what the topic was. I'm like, has he been in my animals? I used to tell that joke about Biden, but I think Trump that had two of them.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm with you. And he talks like a two year old, like he's on the second grade playground. He's His big insult for Kamala was she's dumb? I mean, who since that? I haven't said that since I was probably five. Get a better insult, something a little more put together.
Speaker 1: In the words of Vice President Harris, just turn the plage is the same old plage.
Speaker 3: It's not even the page.
Speaker 1: It's the same old playbook.
Speaker 3: So it looks like we also kicked can for a government shutdown, at least now for in September. They passed the bill, the spending bill, but it's going to be in December. It's going to be kicked down till December, just before poor Biden gets out of office, like he needs to deal with that. But Johnson got it, got it passed. The one thing that they ended up removing was Zelensky in Ukraine needs more more help, and they pulled that out of it. But I actually think that, uh, the Senate and or President Biden will do an executive order and get them what they need, just so we could get the spending passed.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm speaking of Ukraine and that war in Zolenski. I hear that, Bobby, And again, you know, I try to stay away from those wars. Prayers to them, and I know that Ukraine needs to help, and they have been so so diligent and fighting back. But there was just a missile strike yesterday that kill help.
Speaker 3: Yeah, four hundred and seventy two thirty five children. It was Hesbela, but in Lebanon, I believe thirty five kids. I don't like seeing thirty five children. And then last week when we weren't here, we would have reported on they also, the Israelis somehow infiltrated I don't know how they did it. They either sold uh beepers and cell phones that were already had something in them there somehow somehow infiltrated them and they blew up and there were a whole bunch of people that were killed that way and maimed in some children. I just don't like what the kids, what innocent there.
Speaker 1: And that happened simultaneously. So do you know if something like that happened in the United States and the cell phones away because we all keep our cell phones in our podcast person some people carry them in a back pocket and a titty, you know, or always close to your faith good and simultaneously, we don't even have enough medical directors to handle the severity of something like that. This is what I'm talking about, This terrorism and these wars are this is just out of control. It really is out of control, and we need a cease fire. We need all the hostages returned and everybody go to their neutral corner. This is almost kind of like, we can't blame this on Trump, but all this division is the US that's happening across the world, not just across America. I know.
Speaker 3: The one thing I liked that President Biden was talking about was somebody had asked if the if the hostages that Hamas has would be part of their ceasefire, and he said that is that it's a it's a two prong thing, and that is the that ceasefire. They have to return them. I believe they're close to some sort of ceasefire. I was reading CNN had an alert up a little a little bit ago for Lebanon, and they're hoping, hoping because that's for Hezbollah, that's that is that now lives to Lebanon, and they're hoping that that will trickle down to something for Israel and Gaza. Again. President Biden is very optimistic that something before he leaves, something will get done. He has also said that as much as he supports Israel, he does not believe in what BB Netanyahu is actually doing. He's told him he needs this two state solution and he's sticking to that as well and pushing with that. And hopefully Vice President Harris if she gets in. When she gets in, I'm going to say that I'm going to put that out there that she'll be the same way because enough these people, i mean, the whole region enough and it does affect us everybody, don't They don't think it's over there. We're helping them to keep it over there so we don't have it here on our side.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Yeah, it is. It is and and and your vote does count. And Bobby is right. When you get your playbook, because that is what you are getting in the mail, your voting playbook, go down the line, take the time to read it so you'll pick the right candidate. And it's not just about the president and the vice president. We cannot let not the enemy, but we cannot let Americans that think so differently from us get in such a place of control to where we are back in this situation again in the next four to eight years. This is preposorous for us, for our children, for our grandchildren. So make sure that you understand who you're voting for, and research why you're voting for the candidates that you're voting for. Because they look because because they look like you don't mean that they think like you.
Speaker 3: No, And that's that's absolutely And it has it has stuff about your taxes being raised and different There's all sorts of different stuff in it. So give it a look. And I love that idea of a playbook. I think that sounds terrific. So give that a peek. I'm trying to look and see if we have anything extra here that I missed. Kamila Harris is is supposed to be going down to the border, I think gets Friday fingers crossed and see if she can get anything done there. The Boeing strikes, they are still out. They've come up.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Bobby, speaking of strikes. Speaking of strikes, let's have a commercial. Let's take a commercial break. Absolutely, okay, so we're back. So speaking of strikes, Bobby, the long shoremen are talking about going on strikes that will cause food shortages and so many shortages everywhere that are coming from the piers. I need you guys to pay very close attention to that, especially if you live in a place where a lot of your industry comes in through shipping. Do the shipping entertainment, because if the long shoremen decide to going to strike, it's going to priced out everything, and at the price of everything is going to skyrocket. So if you can and it's starting to little getting serious about that, suck up. Can goods meet whatever you need to do to survive water because we will have a shortage nationwide. If these are shoremen, I need them to pay these on suremen their work and treat them accordingly. Because y'all don't understand it. Y'all think that that stuff show up in the middle of the night. My mother used to always say that paper town don't come in this house, my aos. Toilet, paper don't come at Aos. Somebody delivers all of that stuff, and if we get along short and strike around the country, that will be detrimental to the economy and to our pockets. We already food is already has heal.
Speaker 3: It's the truth, and that's an air and Jane in my heart. My grandfather was long shorman and it's a tough gig too. It's a really tough gig and they're not well paid. They need better benefits, they need everything, and we rely on them all these service positions. We rely on these people. They deserve to be paid a good wage so they could support their families.
Speaker 1: Because AI is about to take over.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: In some ways, as I said, it's it's a great thing. As far as medical records. It'll do to dictation for the physicians so they can see patients. You know, since we already are down on nurse practitioners and physicians, we need more of them. To take something off of their their plates. Is terrific. But in other ways it's a little scary. And in some ways they take jobs that nobody else wants, but not that we you know, we need people actually handling the stuff and seeing that there's no there's no people in the shipping containers and drugs and everything else. So let's be good to the longshoremen. And I don't have much else flame other than that unless you want. Do you have another thought on that?
Speaker 1: I have this thought. I mean everybody to make sure that you are registered to vote, make sure that all your ducks are in a row, because you know that the cheat is on. In fact, the cheat is so gon that in Montana today when they went to do early voting, they have removed Kamalas Harris's name off of the ballots. Pay attention name was removed off the ballot, So that is where we are.
Speaker 3: So they would have to what would we I'll research that. So if you get you to your voting area and that happens to you and your person is not on there, I am assuming that we just write them in. But let's be because we can't have Yeah, you can't.
Speaker 1: Have writing on your things, so the cheat is on. You have to understand you're going to have to do some homework this election. This election is not just about casting your vallet. You are going to have to do some homework as an American in order to save the country that you love. We thank you here at laugh alone. We appreciate you. I hope to see you guys. Please go to Tiffany Hattage dot com to see her tour and my tour days will be up on one of my social media platforms. I am banned from Instagram, on Monroe Flame for another month October twenty second, I will be on TikTok Flame, Monroe One Too Fast, and my YouTube Coffee Time. I'm back, so thank you guys for joining us here. I will be in Philadelphia this weekend, but you can't come see me because it's already sold out. It is sold out. Follow me on Monroe Flame on Instagram and on Monroe Do's Flame for the next thirty days is I'll probably be over there. Probably be over there, And you can follow Bobby Clifford at Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on Facebook. Also, if you have subjects titles at Questions whatever, you go to at Laugh and Learn podcast on Instagram because that's where you can get hold of us at We love you, We appreciate you. Thank you for the downloads and the follow Please tell a friend I want to say to Yakamunt Washington, I'm kissing all ass right now. Because you were some wonderful people. Thank you guys so much. I appreciate you guys. I'm coming to leave my staying in Ben Salem, Pennsylvania this Friday, but you don't want to see this thing. I'm about to leave in Tulsa, Oklahoma next month. Okay, thank you guys for joining yeap.
Speaker 3: Can I say I just want to say it's because it's the end of September. September a suicide prevention month. If you have any issues that you need to speak with somebody the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. You just styal nine nine eight. It's just three letters, nine ninety eight and it's staffed twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: Oh that's my card. Note. Okay, on that note, I know I'm getting on the phone. Thank you, Bobby Clipper, Thank you mister Howard. We love you. Play mats and remember. Here at Laugh and Learn, the model has not changed and will never change. Here Laugh and Learn. We are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are only trying to get you to use your mind. Because why, Bobby, is.
Speaker 3: A mind and a vote are a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: To waste, and you better not waste your vote. You waste your man, but damn sure, don't waste your vote. Okay, y'all, see see you next week. Peace out. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, Alight Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learned Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tippany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is slay my Row. Don't forget to laugh. Listen and Learn