Speaker 1: What's that ad? It's spooky joky. I'm really sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, hell, I ghosted Nanda's plle. Hey boo, it's me Raz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about things that make my blood curdle as I sit here in my girdle. Oh curdle. Horrible word, but you know it's not horrible. My guest today I did a little flip flop with and that's why we drink the iconic paranormal slash true crime podcast, and I'll be talking to them. That's m and Christine in just a moment. Also, go listen to when I was on their podcast recently. But before we get to that, I've got a story here from Christina, who works in child care and has had this job since twenty fifteen. Christina writes, this child care was converted from a church which is attached to a graveyard. Oh what could go wrong? Whether or not this has anything to do with what goes on, I cannot say, but I am not the only one who has had experiences. Our building has eleven classrooms, two floors. The majority of the stories I've heard and my personal experiences are that there's a man that hangs around the first floor and a child on the second floor. But recently I have discovered that it may be so much more than that. Some of the experiences on the first floor are seeing a man down the end of the hallway and watching him walk into the classroom at that end. One evening, I was walking down that hallway in the building alone. I'm a pre k teacher and a manager, so I do walk throughs at the end of the night to confirm safe closure, and from that exact room I heard a man say hello to me. My response was, nope, not today, I am telling you not today. As I be lined it up the stairs to check the second floor, my coworker and I once saw what appeared to be a ball come from the wall during nap time when the kids were asleep. It went past her head and bounced behind me back up, and then it just disappeared. A dark haired child ran from the bathroom to the classroom door, but all of our children on the carpet were accounted for. In the opposing room. Teachers have seen children's hands hanging on the bathroom door. It's a half door, but there's no kids inside. In my classroom, I was mopping and I saw a blondhaired child in the bathroom, but as I turned away to allow privacy, I then realized there was no way there was anyone there. I turned back around and the bathroom was empty. I was patting a child to sleep and was about to ask another child who I saw in my peripheral peripheral why they were walking around during nap time, when I realized that the child I thought it was was actually the child I was patting. There was no child walking to me. When I looked over. Last year, a student told me that I had a ghost above my head, and today a student told me in the exact spot he saw a man with no face. I neglected to mention the times children in the room on the first floor are often scared in the room that the man has been seen walking into. Even our maintenance man told me how he goes to a lot of places and sees a lot of things, but our school scares him the most. Unprovoked. He told me this, and he even said about the man downstairs and the child upstairs. One of the therapists who comes in and works with a few kids in the building has ghost stories in each room. Thank you, Christina. Well, I'm very happy to hear that there is a therapist that is on campus. This is absolutely terrifying. Thank you for being a teacher. Thank you for sending that in. Okay, let's talk to the host of and That's why we drink. Here's my conversation with m and Christine on with the show. I don't believe it. It is a historic day in paranormal podcasting history because I am joined by em and Christine.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, thank you for having us.
Speaker 3: Very excited to be here.
Speaker 1: Thanks for joining me. Hey, what do you guys think of ghosts?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you left a dangerous door open for us to talk about whatever we wanted. A creepy door, crazy door.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think the worst thing you could have done is say just go for it.
Speaker 1: So let a rap. I'll sit back and listen. Make my job easier. You guys, So you both are believers in ghosts?
Speaker 3: Correct, big time, big time.
Speaker 1: Who's more?
Speaker 3: Probably me?
Speaker 1: It's more skeptical.
Speaker 2: I'm more Okay, let's put it this way. We both equally probably believe that they're in the spiritual side of things. I think when we are actually investigating, I'm the more skeptical half in that when something happens, I tried to debunk it first, whereas you know, Emma is more likely to assume any sort of blip or sound or movement. That's more of the scaredy cat I guess, like in the in the investigation sense, but you own that.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to run at any moment, and I'm afraid about it. But also like the irony is I'm the one that actually used to be right. I mean, we still investigate together now, but before I even met Christine, for like ten years, I was an investigator and I was always terrified. It was just it was quite.
Speaker 1: A that's part of the fun though, well.
Speaker 3: It should have been its own sitcom because everyone else in my in my group, they were all like astrophysicists, and these really intense scientists to their whole goal wasn't to find a ghost, but to debunk whatever people claim the hauntings of the housework.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 3: And I was just like the ragtag Lucy Goose who was like, oh my god, Gosper's here. So they probably hated me, So.
Speaker 1: I'll let the nerds do their nerds stuff. I want to have fun. I'm like a mixture of both of you. I think, because I talk a big game. I'm always like, that's not a ghost. I'll prove it. Yeah, but I it's scary. I'm sorry, it is scary. And I actually in more recent times, when I go investigating, I make myself wear super tall high heels so that I don't run.
Speaker 2: Oh, I would break my strategy of them. Yeah what a strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I want to be not living in fear. But I'm terrified the entire time I'm doing it. And I mean, I guess you know. You talk to some of these people, They're like, it's not scary, it's it's part of life. People die and what come on? No, I'm not terrified anyone. Yeah. I don't like invisible people around me that I can't see. No, but to keep myself there and so honestly, so I can have more content to share, so I don't leave before the good part happens. I now make myself wear very tall high heels.
Speaker 3: I love that I speakers, and for the only time in my life, I run as fast as I can.
Speaker 2: Okay, So on that note, m it just surmunded me one time a psychic medium that I know who. Her name's Jessica Lniado and she does a podcast called ghost of a Podcast, and she and I did like a reading together, and she was like, are you going somewhere And this is right before we had an investigation planned, and she said, are you going somewhere like impending? And I was like, yeah, next week I'm going to this haunted house. And she was like, Okay, this is kind of random advice, but she said, wear a pair of shoes that are like your ghost hunting shoes, because she's like, you can take energy with you from like say, the shoes you're wearing because you're, you know, trying to ground yourself whatever. And so she said, have like a separate ghost hunting pair of shoes and then try not to wear those out and about to like, I don't know, keep them separate.
Speaker 3: She says, like stepping in spider webs and you could bring the energy home and it kind of lingers, and.
Speaker 2: Like nobody needs to tell me twice to buy more shoes. So I was like, okay, fine.
Speaker 1: I'll do, but what about the rest of your clothes? Does it linger on those or just the shoes, you know.
Speaker 2: She said, it's more symbolic, I think, and it's sort of a way for you to detach. So I think it's more just like if you kind of mentally say, like these shoes are going away in a box for you know, until next time. It's more of just like a I think it was more of a mental thing. But she said it can help to like keep stuff at bay and not bring home.
Speaker 3: O shoes just rattling around. The box is rattling around somewhere now in her closet.
Speaker 2: There's like a ghost in my shoe box.
Speaker 1: Yet, oh my god, you should get tap shoes and just have them tapping away.
Speaker 2: And you're in your heels. We're just clicking around. All our EVPs are ruined because we're just stomping around.
Speaker 1: Wait, so give me some give me some locations that you guys have investigated together.
Speaker 3: So we the one we'll talk about openly is the Queen Mary. But when we go ghost hunting, it's for content for our live show, and usually we surprise people with the location. Okay, so we're currently on our second location, which we haven't we haven't finished the tour, so we can't publicly announce where we've gone just yet. But our very first tour was at the Queen Mary and we went for two nights, and we have a bit of a one sided back and forth with Zach Begins on our show where people know that we have particular opinions about him and part of the storyline. We didn't even ask for this to happen. But the Queen Mary, we had to go back a second night because he stole our room, and he stole the room that we were supposed to be in. It went ghost hunting, and then we had to go in the night after him, so we had to go ghost hunting after he pissed everything off.
Speaker 2: After Ghost Adventures had like burst through this scene and what it was crazy, and like we have proof of this because our producer Eva called the hotel and was like, you said, you lost our reservation?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: And I guess the person at the hotel was newer and they didn't know. They weren't supposed to say this, and they said, oh, well, travel Channel has booked it out, so we had to give it away to them, and so we were like, Travel Channel, that can't be right. So we were like, this is very suspicious, and then a person on Twitter DMed us the night that we were supposed to be there and was like, oh my gosh, I'm on a tour at the Queen Mary and we can't go into the you know, the super Hunted room because Zach Begins and his team are here. I can hear them like punching the walls and screaming at the ghost.
Speaker 1: He was like, we're going.
Speaker 3: It's like, we couldn't plan that better for content, of like, of course of all days he would steal that room. It's just it really blew our mind. So it worked out very well. But it also means that we got really good like paranormal content.
Speaker 2: He like made all the demons mad, I guess everything off everything, and we ended up having to leave before midnight because things were so intent.
Speaker 1: So for anyone listening, because I have a lot of people that listen to this podcast that might not watch like paranormal shows and stuff. Zach Beggins is he has a show called Ghost Adventures, very successful ghost show on Travel Channel, and he also famously loves to buy things that people were murdered on or around and put them on display. See them. Yeah yeah, yeah, Okay, and he's he definitely.
Speaker 2: Has known as like and he kind of antagonizes the ghost to like bring them out, you know, right, And so you know, we have a much more gentle approach as if we were talking to actually, you know humans.
Speaker 3: It's a gentle parent the ghosts.
Speaker 1: Gentle parenting. Yeah, he's more like.
Speaker 3: A nineteen fifties dad with the ghosts, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, exactly, so we're traditional.
Speaker 1: By the time you guys got there, what did you feel like? The ghosts were like, where'd that motherfucker go? Yeah, I mean, legit, get him back here.
Speaker 3: We said his name, all the machines started going off. For the rest of the night.
Speaker 2: It felt like people were up in our grill like get the picture.
Speaker 3: Like it felt like as soon as we said his name, they went, oh, you know that guy, Like okay, like maybe you're associated with him. We should fuck around with you and see what happens. And I mean there were things. We're big fans of dowsing rods, which Christine does a much better job at explaining how those work than I do.
Speaker 1: But they, oh yeah, explain them. I love them.
Speaker 2: Go for Christine, Oh yeah, yeah, of course no. So I found out later after because I just was immediately drawn to them, and I found out later that my grandma back in Austria used to do dowsing rods, you know, in her village or whatever, so I like to think it's like a family connection. But they're basically these rods that are very wobbly and they're very hard to control yourself. But initially they were used to locate either water sources or lay lines, and they can also theoretically be used to communicate with spirits because the theory is that electromagnetic energy is what they can use to like signify yes or no answers by crossing them over or you know, explaining them apart, so you can either be you know drawn somewhere or have a yes or no conversation. It's just a really cool tool to have, and it sometimes gets scarier than you anticipate.
Speaker 3: At the Queen Mary Christine ended up using the dowsing rods and they were dragging her all over the room.
Speaker 2: It felt like someone was like magnetically pulling them. It was very frightening.
Speaker 1: Now, how does that work when you're on a boat that's in water?
Speaker 3: Though, trust me, that's a question for the ages, great question for the others. What's interesting, it kept bringing us to the bathroom, which was very creepy. We were able to film this and we got a lot of content, but like half of the videos of that night are machines in the bathroom when we're not anywhere near the bathroom going off by themselves turning off when we asked them to. We actually played a drinking game where every time the machine would go off, Christine would take a shot. And it really seemed to enjoy that game.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: And then she started getting dragged into the bathroom the entire night and there was something really creepy going on. There's in theory on the Queen Mary a little girl ghost named Jackie. But what they don't tell you is that Jackie is theoretically actually a demon and there never was a little girl who died on board. And oh yes, she lures you in by playing innocent.
Speaker 2: And naive, being like a cute little kid, so we.
Speaker 3: Ca gentle parent her and then she sucks onto you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she gets it.
Speaker 3: She's known to call out for mommy and daddy, and we got a very clear daddy at night. And then all of a sudden, all of our EVPs started warping to sound like demonic voices.
Speaker 1: That was probably the wost we should demon thought that Zach Beggins was her daddy. She's like daddy.
Speaker 2: We actually made the joke that EM was the daddy in the room because EM was the only one day true room, and our fans seemed to really glom onto that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a big fan of that joke. It always got a lot of Wow, that's gonna be me when I'm a ghost, Like I'm gonna daddy figure out how to like be like a little girl and I'm gonna be saddy.
Speaker 2: Me let me just kidding. It was genuinely it sounded like that. It was like the early ones were like daddy, and we should send you the clips or I put them back to back, and then over the hours you can like hear it start to.
Speaker 1: Go like like get this creepy.
Speaker 2: It's like the same voice, but it starts to get like Garby and spooky and ill.
Speaker 3: It's like start getting more comfortable with us to get dark warping.
Speaker 1: Did you guys, was this the room that's like the haunted room that was shut down for the ages and they finally unveiled it. Yeah, and then Zach began stole it from right, and that's.
Speaker 3: Part of the important history. Now you have to relay that for the rest of it is now.
Speaker 1: It should be in the Wikipedia. Yes, well, and also like, it's definitely one of those places that I'm it's hard living in southern California. Surprisingly, there's like not a ton of places that you can just like go investigate, I know, and that is one of the great places that you can go, which is why if you ever type it in on YouTube, you'll see hundreds of twinks making scared faces like this, and they've all been there with their cameras and I have been there in that room, and honey, they were taking the night off really really, they were on break. Nonetheless, I was terrified, so I left, but my friends stayed all night and they woke up nothing happened for them whatsoever. So I don't know. I've always been like, is this just something that they decided this would be a great way to sell to you know, raise the price on one of these rooms and be like it's.
Speaker 3: A idea, it's not all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally, you could totally do that. With so many of these rooms you could just like make up fake stories about all of them. I don't know, but a lot of people, including the twinks on YouTube and you guys now, have told me that it is very haunted.
Speaker 2: I think part of it is that since it was like a warship, that a lot of people died during the wartime, and they never released the numbers because they're confidential, I guess, And so I think to me, the creepiest part was like down in the boiler room, down in all the parts where men used to work during wartime, or where prisoners were chained, and it's like, even just knowing that history makes it scary to me. But yeah, we had, we had. I don't know, we definitely got some stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's like our if it's it fed off of our energy and we were already ready for scary stuff. But it sounds like you would have been.
Speaker 2: To be fair, and we went twice and the first time we felt like we didn't get enough, so we were sure, let's go back, so to be fair, like the first time, we felt like maybe we didn't get that much footage, so we did go back a second time, and then it like smacked us right in the face.
Speaker 1: When was this when was the second we were both at.
Speaker 3: The end of twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, before you know, all hell broke loose.
Speaker 1: Because I'm I just feel like these ghosts, they're probably excited now they got some rest. You people have let them be for a manum Yeah.
Speaker 2: They realize that they're missing with all these people coming in getting there's just.
Speaker 1: They they keep those ghosts working because that's one of those places that's like, we are haunted. Come on and you can have it. Here's a weiji board, take it with you. And I feel like those ghosts are just like, can you literally let us.
Speaker 2: I'm a break in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, I wonder if they're even if they even enjoy because to be a ghost in an area where no one is claiming it's haunted, you must really crave acknowledgment. But when you're getting nothing but acknowledging, I mean, the grass is always greener, I guess with the ghosts.
Speaker 1: You know totally that's what the ghosts say. Yeah, I feel that for sure. Okay, I want to hear about Harry Christine, tell me about Harry and Slip.
Speaker 2: How do you know, I almost like beat my pants. I saw of got I was like, who told you?
Speaker 1: That guy that just popped up behind you on the zoom and said, Hi, I'm Harry, are you going to talk about swear?
Speaker 3: You scared me?
Speaker 2: I should have known. I should have known.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, so I moved into a house that was built in like eighteen sixty five.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I thought would happen, but she knew. But as she was buying it, she went, guess what's going to happen in this house? It's going to be very haunted.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have also like a glutton for punishment. Sometimes don't tell everyone about the stairs.
Speaker 1: Wait, where is this? What part of the world news.
Speaker 2: So I moved back to my hometown of Cincinnati during COVID, but uh, northern Kentucky area. So I'm like right by Cincinnati, but in the state of Kentucky, which is a you know, a wild move from LA. Do you know the new Kirks New Kirks. I don't think so, Greg and Dana new Kirk. Oh yeah, yes, yes, I mean I know of them. I don't think they knew no me.
Speaker 1: They live in Cincinnati. They're awesome, and they they like do collect haunted things. And they have a new documentary that's called The Unbinding and it's really good. That's about a haunted object and.
Speaker 2: I gotta check this out. Yeah, I feel like there's so much I'm learning and I don't know. I move in this house. Yes, as I'm said, there's a staircase. It was moved into the house after a church from the eighteen hundreds was torn down and then they just like took the staircase put it in this house. So there's all sorts of weird, Like the basement has a trap door to get in it. It's there's a lot of spooky stuff. Okay, yeah, it's it's a little weird. But my husband, who's like very much a skeptic and like works in medicine, Uh, there's certain one certain part of the house he will not go to once the sun goes down, and he like, oh, it's just feels weird. And I'm like, hmm, okay, but it is the place where out of the corner of my eye, I'm always seeing somebody walk down this hall. And I was talking to this person who they're a medium as well, and they were like, do you sometimes feel like there's somebody you know? Because where I'm sitting it's like right behind me.
Speaker 3: And they're like, do.
Speaker 2: You feel like there's just this residual energy sometimes of somebody just coming in? And I said, yeah, I feel like I see out of the corner of my eye this shadow passed by my door every time I have to close it now because I see it every time I sit at my desk. And this this person said, oh, well, it's I'm getting the name Harry. And he's harmless. He's basically just you know, coming home from work and just you know, dropping his bag. And so he'll come in and in the evening, walk up the stairs drop his bag. That's kind it just on replay. And I was like, oh, that's kind of weird. And then a few months later I was looking up some newspapers dot com, like history of the neighborhood, history of my house, and it was like, oh, Harry so and so, oh don't say the name died in the house on nineteen thirty five or whatever. And I was like, wait a second. So the guy who did live here for like forty years apparently was named Harry, and it could be a good incidence, I don't know, but it wigged me out a little bit. And so I keep that door closed and I give him his space at night. But it's it's just a little eerie because you can just feel like someone is there and you don't even want to look. So you're like, I don't want to know. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Can you see it?
Speaker 2: My daughter is two, and I'm like, she's gonna start talking any day now. She's gonna be like Harry my friend, you know, And I'm like, forget it, no, thanks.
Speaker 1: Can you like when you see him out of the corner eye, like, can you see features?
Speaker 2: Or so this is like a totally new thing to me. I never had this kind of experience even in my house growing up.
Speaker 3: It's almost getting comfortable.
Speaker 1: No, it's he's going to be like daddy, I see.
Speaker 2: It's almost like if you see somebody, I don't see features, Almost like as if somebody has just walked right past into the bathroom. And at the first couple of times, I'm like, I thought my husband just walked past, and I like kind of got up to be like, what are you doing in my bathroom? Nobody there. Then I was like, maybe the cat is like casting a shadow.
Speaker 1: No, not the cat.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Perfect six foot man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the six foot man.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It just looks like somebody out of your peripheral, like a figure just moves past. So it's very vague, can't see it.
Speaker 1: And it's only that, like there's no he's not throwing things around in the kitchen, Like it's only this one loop that plays over him, this weird loop.
Speaker 2: But lately, I pour I keep coming to the show with like, guess what happened this time? Because we're doing a lot of renovating on the house and things are getting weird. My husband's glasses keep disappearing, and he thinks that I'm like moving them I don't know, into random places, but then they'll like we'll look for hours and then they'll reappear on his pillow and we're like, hmm, none of us are. Yeah, it's just very weird little stuff like that that are collectively uncomfortable, but they happen so sporadically that it doesn't feel very ominous. But I don't know. I'm keeping tabs on it because I'm like, I, ah, we'll see where this goes. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta ask where are the ghost hunting shoes? M there? That's a great question.
Speaker 3: They're in your damn closet with the rest of your shoes, aren't they They're maybe just hang it out around all my other shoes. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have to check. I'm not very there. You go careful And what kind of stories you got? What's the what's the one that you're like, Oh, I guess full of good stories. I got one for you, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So do you want scary or interesting?
Speaker 1: My life is interesting enough. I need that's scary. I want. I want you to keep me up at night peaceful.
Speaker 3: So when I was thirteen, my dad moved into this house that he he bought the land, knowing there were a bunch of dead bodies buried underneath it.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I guess there are a steak number one.
Speaker 3: There used to be a family that lived there, and at the time, it was normal for you to just bury your family members on.
Speaker 2: Your own property. Okay, I thought it was like a serial killer thing, but like.
Speaker 3: No, but that would be quite a discounted piece of land, so you know.
Speaker 1: Having crazy okay. Side Now, my father in the seventies had a pet monkey, and the monkey when the monkey died, he buried it in our backyard. Oh my lord, So somewhere in our backyard there's a monkey scolar.
Speaker 2: So in like one hundred years, some kids going to be like digging in their sandbox and be like, oh, what's this?
Speaker 1: Oh my lords, totally and they're probably going to think it's like those little Mexican aliens that they just found, and maybe it is. But yeah, so unfortunately there was never a monkey ghost around my house. What it would have been kind of a delight though.
Speaker 3: Imagine the chaos be like a monkey or a Poulter, guys, because that like things are just.
Speaker 1: Just flinging stuff. Yeah, I know. Okay, So back to your home built on dead.
Speaker 3: I always knew there was one guy that was buried there named Charlie, and apparently Charlie was, as far as I know, a very nice guy. My stepmom can't see things, and so she actually saw Charlie a few times in the house and said that he's kind of just he's aware that we're there and he doesn't mean any harm, so he was always kind of welcome to just hang with us. And then there was a few like a mom and a dad or a husband and wife who were buried there. At some point and then there was this little girl in a blue dress.
Speaker 2: We're picking up on it. Yeah, so immediate demon there.
Speaker 3: Apparently I could see this little girl when I was a kid. I have something. I have some fuzzy spots about that, but I think I just thought it was like a neighborhood kid. You know how when you're young and you're you're not even really thinking about what's real and what's not. So I didn't know what I was if I was imagining something or conjuring something up, and I would just say like, oh, there's that neighborhood girl.
Speaker 1: And she just disappeared into the closet.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I only ever see her like in little blips, and I just kind of she was always by the house, but not in the house. So I was like, oh, that's interesting. But all of a sudden, as I I remember, after a few of those moments, I couldn't see her anymore, but I started feeling this really bad energy inside the house. It was almost as if by seeing her and not being scared, I invited something in obviously not knowing, and I just felt something really dark all the time. And so between my mom and dad's custody, I knew what days I was going to have to be at my dad's house, and those were the days that I would like save, like save the battery on my game Boy and stuff, because I would hide. I would hide under my blanket until I could fall asleep and just do whatever I could entertain myself because I could feel something staring at me as if like nose to nose, and it felt so evil, it felt so get the f out of here, and it was just the scariest feeling ever. And eventually I told my step mom. My step mom is a second generation witch with sixty years experience, and I had a good teammate, and so I went, something's really messing with me at night, like I can't sleep. If it could touch me, it would rip me out of the bed. And she was like, I'm not going to tell you what I'm going to do, but I just want you to tell me tomorrow how you feel. And that night I went to bed and felt nothing except I could feel something at my window, like staring through the window, like trying to break into the house, trying to get to me.
Speaker 1: So what did she do?
Speaker 3: So she apparently blessed my room, but not the perimeter of the house. She blessed the house, but not the perimeter, and so it could get up to the house, just couldn't get inside.
Speaker 2: So ugh, and you know it was about that.
Speaker 1: It was kissed so mad.
Speaker 3: So then I have a nissa nephew who were now little kids, and every time they would look out the window, they'd go, oh, look at that little girl in the blue dress.
Speaker 1: Stop, are you kidding me? So now she needs to get a hobby.
Speaker 3: Serious sitting on a hobby. So apparently apparently she needs another one. She needs I totally agree with you. So she uh, she was always able to hang out on our property, but never in the house. So then I go to college and apparently this little fucker followed me to college.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's she's so cleanly. She waited like talk about waiting forever. I was thirteen. Now I'm going to college and she's now getting in the car with me. And I had a friend in college who also was able to see things and would talk about this little girl on a blue dress all the time, and things got really dark, really creepy. There were apparently my behavior changed every now and then, and she would say that's because like the little girl. She see the little girl next to me. One time, the curtain rods like lifted off of the hooks and dropped to the floor by themselves like this. This thing was so creepy. Eventually it went away, but she hung out for quite some time.
Speaker 2: So did she just like get bored and leave or was there another like ceremony.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I think it was. I don't remember. I feel like I hope.
Speaker 2: She's not coming back. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Well, college is no place for a little girl, is Yeah, she probably was bored, and you know what is she She's not paying for the tuition, she's not carrying around books, Like what is she doing? She's just sitting there in a dorm room or whatever.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, I know, yeah it can't be fun. But yeah, I have no idea, Like, honestly, a lot of it. I don't know if this is paranormal or just like dealing with college, but a lot of it's kind of fuzzy. At this point, I have no recollection really of how it ended. I just I just know that it was really creepy. At one point, I got like scratched on my hand, but I thought that was from a different ghost I was investigating. I don't know which one it was, but I attributed to her in some way. Such a mess anyway, I don't the end.
Speaker 1: But that's the weird thing. It's like she could still be She could have been like, all right, I'm gonna go back to the house and like look through the windows or like where is she? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That makes me more nervous that, like you don't know where she went because now I'm like.
Speaker 1: And the fact that she can like leave her property, Yeah, yeah, that's scary. She could be anywhere. You better hope she doesn't find out where you are.
Speaker 2: You get your stepmom back over there, do some.
Speaker 3: Well, you're totally right, especially because like I feel like, when you think of ghost haunting an area, it's almost as if they can't leave the space. So how was she able to go beyond beyond the normal limitations?
Speaker 1: Like did she attach to you?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: She got like a like a visitor pass. Yeah, she was allowed to leave a hall pass, to leave a hall pass, a visa.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe her visa expired to go back home?
Speaker 1: Yeah, her ghosts bees.
Speaker 3: That you know how it might have ended? Is the house where I actually got scratched really badly. If you went to college with me, you saw the scratch. It like lasted for a very long time. One of the houses we were at all the time where that happened had a little girl there and at the ghost of a little girl.
Speaker 1: Little girls, what do they do?
Speaker 3: And so I'm wondering if the two of them became friends when I she's like finally someone might I think she maybe just stayed at that house, Like can you move into another haunted house when you're a ghost?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Oh do you need there a consent? Because I feel like they'd probably be like, this is a little full around.
Speaker 3: We're already packed. I don't know. But ever since that house, I've never interacted with that little girl again.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this. You've now told me in the past thirty minutes about three little girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, upsetting, something's going on.
Speaker 1: Who would be the scariest ghost girl out of Queen Mary ghost, the girl ghost that stalked you, or the one the third one from the house?
Speaker 3: I guess the one that I grew up with that was like desperately trying to get into the house.
Speaker 2: Yours seemed way more personal. Yeah, it seems like she had like a specific yeah thing for you alone.
Speaker 3: And I was not a fan of her. The one at the at the random house. She was super chill. She was the she she liked cookies and ice cream and like the worst that ever happened was you heard her like giggling, but like not in a creepy way. Somehow, she was lovely. I liked her a lot. She was really chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because those damn little kid ghosts nothing I've never I'm a stand up comedian, I've never had an audience laugh as much as these little kid ghosts every single time. They're just what the hell are you laughing at? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I will tell you the really cool one she was because she really was drawn to grandparent people. And so whenever I would also do a tour I would bring, I would always ask the older person on the tour to do most of the talking for the night, to try to get the machines to go off, and she really gravitated towards like grandpa's and so one of them started talking about, oh, do you like ice cream? Do you like cookies? And that was when we got the biggest laugh ever. So apparently they don't really they could laugh at anything, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't that wasn't even a funny joke. And she was laughing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was having the time of her life with the concept of cookies.
Speaker 1: So you know, he says that to me, my first instinct is he's like, do you like cookies? Do you like ice cream? And she's like, ha, no, I like souls.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's actually maybe maybe I should have been more scared to.
Speaker 1: You wish in your dreams? What do you guys think of haunted dolls? Do you believe in that as a concept Ooh? Okay.
Speaker 2: EMM has covered several on the podcast, and some of them to this day, we do not even say the full name because like they're known to cause chaos, and we did when we did the podcast episode, and the number of emails and messages we got from people fender benders, bloody noses for the first time in their lives, like just the really bizarre freak accidents, and so we said, we are never saying her name again on the podcast. We abbreviate it, or we don't say it at all.
Speaker 1: Is part of her name. The dolly, How did you know.
Speaker 2: Does it start with a P, because that's the one we're talking about pee and it rhymes with leggy, leggy.
Speaker 1: I don't think I know about this one.
Speaker 3: Is she at Zach Began's or she is at Zach bag You know what the funny part is, we won't even say her name, and we're so scared of her, but we've looked her in the eyes when we went to the museum.
Speaker 2: He has a whole room set up just for this doll, and she like talks through a spirit box or whatever. And you're supposed to like say hello, say goodbye, be very polite. There's just a lot of so I mean, I want to say, like, oh, Hanna whatever, but like clearly I can't say that, because we very.
Speaker 3: Much we bide. We have had someone send us like straight out of straight out of a horror movie. Someone sent us like a plywood a crate, but we had to pry open, had a bunch of hay in it.
Speaker 1: Like straw.
Speaker 2: We had to pull out straight out of the movie.
Speaker 3: And it was a doll with her like horse, like a porcelain horse, like a two foot doll. And the note with no return address said please take this every time we bring it into the house, our barn catches on fire. Oh so why do we?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: I was you guys don't have barns, do you?
Speaker 2: So? Then no, but we lived in southern California. I was like, I'm not starting in freaking wildfire, and so em was like, bye, I'm going home, and I was like, oh, now I have this doll in my house. So I just like, as I always seem to do, put her in the closet and just like forgot about her for a long time. And then I think eventually we.
Speaker 1: Did lot he with the shoes. The shoes.
Speaker 2: I think eventually we just said like goodbye, we love you, don't hurt us, and put her in the trash. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's safe to say, you guys believe in this kind of a thing, yes, do you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, it's complicated. My belief on everything is like sure, I think it's very possible. I think that there's there's probably some things that are like the real deal, right, right, and then there's a lot of things that want to be the real deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say maybe eBay is not like the home of all the legit.
Speaker 1: Now you want your mouth because I need that's going to create some tension.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, No, eBay, it gets wild out there, exactly.
Speaker 1: I think that it's it's sort of just like when like a new fancy outfit comes out, and then there's all these little companies that are doing like their own little knockoff ris or whatever. There's a million different versions of that kind of a thing, and I think with eBay, I mean, I personally do not believe it. Let me tell you. I get messages from people that take this shit very seriously, but particularly the fact that allatms I'll click on these sellers pages and they sell like a hundred of these damn dolls. Yeah, And I'm like, seriously, or did you just go to Goodwill?
Speaker 2: And I mean yes, exactly, Like I don't. I don't buy that.
Speaker 1: I feel like, so I've seen the same bios on different dogs, then.
Speaker 2: They copy paste it. I know, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yes, this ship is.
Speaker 2: Oh, she has a kind of an attitude and she likes the color green, and it's like, what the fuck are well talking about?
Speaker 3: I can't tell if the what would be the morally right thing to do if you actually had one of the real deal dolls because I get that you're trying. You don't want it in your house, but also like, do you sell it on eBay?
Speaker 1: Maybe not?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, but I leave you with love and light in the domum.
Speaker 1: Greg and Dana Newkirk and oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Give it to my new friends, my new local.
Speaker 1: That's what their new documentary is about is somebody had an object that they gave to them that was sort of like a doll and was legitimately haunted, and they captured a lot of stuff on camera and they dealt with it.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they were Cincinnatians. I'm so excited because I do know them, like by name. So I gotta, I gotta, you gotta link up with them. They're the coolest link.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I happened to go to eBay and I found a doll that I would like to share with you all today.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: This is a segment I like to call the dolls are living all right? Jieha? Can you throw up this doll?
Speaker 3: Oh my boo.
Speaker 1: She looks like she's on a roller coaster ride. She is having the time of her life. This is definitely an example of you can't just put self tanner on your face. You have to put it on your whole box. She's got sort of an orange face with white. It's snooky, Niki former president. Either way works.
Speaker 2: She is missing a pinky finger on that right hand, which is kind of upsetting.
Speaker 3: What's going on here?
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's a story there. She kind of her dress is like a little scandalous. It's kind of a mesh situation. I don't know what's like a nightie.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to cover it all up, you know, she what's the hair is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I don't like it when the when the hair looks like it came off a person.
Speaker 1: You know, that hair is fried. I don't that's all.
Speaker 2: Somebody did to that hair. But it's not looking good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is Kentucky fried chicken on her head. Well, of course these dolls come with biographies. This one's kind of long. Maybe i'll paraphrase just a little bit here, but this is Constance and Constance. Constance is currently going for twenty nine dollars and ninety eight cents and she has zero bids on her.
Speaker 3: Oh I was gonna say, yeah, highway bargain. But all right, Hyway robbery.
Speaker 1: So it says Constance was pushed on to me by my dear friend Claire. Claire's grandmother passed away, says she passed on to the void of the unknown after life. Oh my god, just after March of twenty twenty three. Constance. Oh, I don't know if you can hear, there's sirens in the background. They're coming to get her.
Speaker 2: And makes it very spooky for sure.
Speaker 1: Constance, uh was her name, the grandmother, and so she also named the doll Constance after herself. Wait, baby, I guess So I don't know. Do people really name their dolls after themselves? Maybe So that's what happened to Robert the doll, Remember the one in Florida. That's the one. I'm the scaredest dog. He's scary.
Speaker 2: I've visited him before and I was like, I will not take your photo, Like, but.
Speaker 3: He is named after his owner, Robert.
Speaker 2: So Robert named his doll Robert. And then he said, no, I have to change my name and changed it to his own middle name because he's like, that's Robert now. And I was like, this is nothing.
Speaker 1: This is Oh my god. That doll is scary to me and powerful anyway, sorry, he made a man change his name. Basically, I mean yeah, okay, so basically basically, So, the grandmother died and Claire, the seller's friend, took Constance the doll out of the dead hands of the woman. Oh my god, so so her grandma. So Claire's grandmother died with Constance in her hand. Oh like literally, that's what hands hands? Wait, I think it's at the funeral she wanted to be buried with her. Maybe, so she plucked Constance the doll from her lifeless hands. Constance looked de piece, but Claire wept for her grandmother is now gone. Okay, wait, so she was the constant that died favorite doll. She was a haunted doll collector. The grandma that died. She would take her to church with her, says, she would take her to cracker barrel with her, and she even fed her chicken noodle soup. And it does say in parentheses, creamy.
Speaker 2: You know that doll smells nasty because there is an actual hole in the mouth of this doll's.
Speaker 1: Think of them, Think of the mold.
Speaker 2: Think it's probably alive, like of its you know, it's probably developed its own life force.
Speaker 3: At this maybe it's because you said Kentucky fried chicken hair. But I've smelled cracker barrel on this baby since I saw the picture, so.
Speaker 1: Very cracker barrel fits. Okay, so this is so much. Basically, Claire tried to keep the dolls because she wanted to keep her grandmother's memory alive. But Claire has been disturbed by the doll too much. She tells me that the doll has been whispering in the night and causing chaos in her home. Constance can levitate lamps and has broken several items in Claire's house. Claire tells me that Constance even moves on her own and is in constant danger of breaking. It is by sheer luck that Constance is still intact. She's a polterguy's activity. Blah blah blah blah blah. There's a lot here, but basically, wait. Claire even resorted wait a second. Claire requested my help to get Constance the hell away from her. Claire even resorted to drug use, Oh my God, to cope with having Constance around. Claire repeated that Constance is a devious spirit and shouldn't even exist in this world. The supernatural is very real. With constants. I had to take Constance from Claire. Claire had to face the fact that she could no longer keep her grandmother's doll Constance is highly supernatural and just too much for anyone to deal with. Good luck. So if you've got twenty nine dollars in ninety eight cents, yeah, all that for help yourself. All this can be your.
Speaker 3: For thirty bucks. Levitating lamps was a strong lead. That was before you even listing any other paranormal stuff. To know that your shit's gonna fly.
Speaker 2: And break and shatter. I'm not into this now my house.
Speaker 1: No, I'm an antier queen. Everything in here is a treasure of mine. If somebody is picking it up and throwing it, you're gone.
Speaker 2: You're dead, You're out, You're you're going to the void, the misty void of beyond or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, it happened to I will want my I would demand my twenty nine ninety eight back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get your refut Also, like in the world of girl math, like is this actually a sound investment because you're got to pay for insurance because are gonna get broken everywhere. Like it's just not it's not worth like not cheap.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, you know what else is that? Cheap cans of creamy soup?
Speaker 2: Campbell's nothing else will do.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, I can't imagine a worse thing to start with when telling me you need to buy this because it's got old decade old creamy soup in its mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh and the old lady's dead hands that were catched to it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's it's a lot. It's a lot. Do you think do you think as someone who's like more of the doll world?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 3: Is this a legit haunting?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's your scale?
Speaker 2: Like? Where do you land with this one? Because I don't know. She looks like it, but I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I'm not mistaken. I looked at the the seller's page and they didn't have other ghost dolls.
Speaker 2: Oh that's I feel like a tick in their favor.
Speaker 1: You know, that's definitely something good. Maybe I'm wrong though, cause I get them confused.
Speaker 2: There's no shortage.
Speaker 1: I can't believe how many of these damn dolls are in my life? Have you really crazy off ebit?
Speaker 3: Ever?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not? I will not.
Speaker 3: But do you secretly wish someone would gift you one? Because we can get you constants for twenty nine and nine. No, nah, we have that in the budget. We expect we could expense that for sure. You just say the word, do you want to smell like soup? We got you?
Speaker 1: That is so sweet? But that is so sweet. I honestly, I don't want to take my chances. That's as much as I don't believe in this, it's it's just not a that's not I'm not a doll queen. I don't. I don't want them like that.
Speaker 3: I feel like when it comes to getting one of these dolls, there has to be a pro to it.
Speaker 2: Right, Why would you want even if you don't believe why would you want to manifest like oh it and all your shit's going to bring Why.
Speaker 3: Would you want even if you don't believe in ghosts? Like, why would you want an old baby?
Speaker 1: You know, an old angry baby doll?
Speaker 3: Probably it probably needs a bath, you know. So like, I just like I'm trying to figure out if I were a doll collector. Maybe because she's got an interesting story that's worth it. But I don't see where it's outweighing the cons here.
Speaker 2: But I feel like I could tell chat GBT to write me a story about a doll and be like, oh, this one has a story too.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it's like it's missing a pinky. It's like the hair is a mess. Like I don't. I don't need this in my house. I got enough problems, so I yeah, I don't. Sometimes I'll see ads where they're like this will give you money and fortune or whatever, and first of all, I'm like, why would you get rid of it? Right? Why are you asking a dollar for it or whatever? Sometimes they're like so cheap, or they'll just they'll talk about these dolls like they're the best thing in the whole wide world. I'm just like, why are you getting rid of it?
Speaker 2: I don't under she sounds like a delightful house guest. Yeah, what's wrong?
Speaker 1: But I guess the only way I can see something like this where I'd be like, Okay, maybe I want to buy that, is for like an n Okay, I'll buy Okay, yes, I'll send it to not to my address, but like the worse, the better I like it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not going to be discreet because anyone who opens an anonymous box with this and it will know this it's enemy.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, there's I'm following this one guy on TikTok. I wish I knew his name, but he's an engineer who was taking.
Speaker 1: Old dolls and he is uh.
Speaker 3: Hooking them up to chat GBT so they talk to you forget it, And like, can you imagine this little girl just having something to say with chat GBT in her brain?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, her mouth full, probably with that old creamy sou just be ggle gargling. Yeah, no, Gods, speaking of ghost talking, can I play you a couple of EVPs?
Speaker 2: Yes, I would love nothing.
Speaker 1: Please, it's time for EVP or ev plase. Okay, So what I do is I go to YouTube TikTok all over the place. I find evp's Electronic Voice Phenomena. These are alleged voices that people have captured of ghosts and posted on the internet, and I've got two of them for you today, and I'm going to play them for you. I want you to tell me what you hear, if you hear anything, and then I'll give you some options of what the ghost hunter believes that the ghost is saying. So this first one is from GSI Paranormal on YouTube and it is at a private investigation that was at a friend's house of theirs in West Yorkshire, Yorkshire, which I believe he was the one in England. What is this ghost saying?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Wait, so there's somebody talking. Could you hear that? Yeah, there's like a human talking, and then there's like another voice above it that's like, that's the one that we're listening for, trying to figure out what is that saying? Okay, here we go. I feel like it's.
Speaker 3: Can you play it one more time?
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: It sounds like somebody just going like to me, like they're like mopping the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or yeah, wait, let me do it one more time. I feel like it sounds like like crickets in a swamp or something like. It's not okay whatever.
Speaker 3: I feel like I heard like I didn't hear any words, but it was either it sounded like a wheezy laugh or like a nose blow or something.
Speaker 2: It was, yeah, sinus issue.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of options for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Did they believe it was a give me cheese please?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: That that was me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sorry? Is it b if you need me? If you need me, I'll be over here. Is it c take it? Ey or d it's just somebody's nose sniffling. Okay, well now we know those Let me play it again, all right, finally a sort of here if you need.
Speaker 3: You can also hear if you need me, if you need.
Speaker 1: Me, that's what they thought.
Speaker 2: Let me play Okay, I hear it. I'll be blowing my nose over here.
Speaker 3: See. Here's the thing though, because we've been as we're we've been doing our own uh like content building for our tour. One of the most horrendous parts of that whole gig is after we go investigating, having to listen to all like hours and hours and hours footage and doing this just like waiting to find any piece of audio, and eventually it's crazy making, which I one of the reasons I actually I do like the first draft of going through all the video and audio and I don't want Christine to hear any of it because I want to make sure that I've got like a pair of fresh ears to listen. When I'm starting to lose it, I'm like, did it say anything? And even if even if we think the audio said something, if it's muddled at all, it's content we can't use because we don't want people in the audience to be like, well, I guess you know, it could be, it could be, it could be.
Speaker 2: I will say one of my least favorite tasks when we're doing that is and we'll send over like this is the best EVP that we got, like listen to and it sounds like it's saying this, And then I go and find all the like the cameras to see like what was being fit and I'm like, Eva was humming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, uh, that was me literally blowing my nose.
Speaker 3: One time I had one where I was literally someone blowing blowing but in another room and echoed around the rooms where it ended up sounding like a little girl screaming for help. It was yeah, like it was like help and it was her.
Speaker 1: Going yeah, yeah, I know. Well it's also hard. It's hard for me because you in order to get a good one, you have to be have the unique ability to shut the fuck up, which I can't do. And so I'll just be talking and then you'll hear like like as I'm talking and you're like, damn it, I don't even know what that said.
Speaker 3: That's we've had to have like actual sit downs before we go investigating, and like say, just don't fucking talk anymore, or like one of the or one of the big things I've always said when I first I was trying to teach Christine and Eva some of the things I had learned I and my big thing was like, just don't whisper because later, when you listen to your audio, it's you're gonna think it's a demon. And every like five minutes of our first investigation, someone was whispering.
Speaker 2: It would be like it would literally be Eva being like, do you want a piece of string cheese? Like there's a demon, and I'm like, oh, even and I were eating our snacks that we weren't.
Speaker 3: Supposed to bring. It was also we were at we were in at the Queen Marry and we were like in the depths of the engine roiler, so everything was echoing, so if you go it sounded like it was like in the world. So if you ever go to the specifically the underbelly of the Queen Mary with audio equipment, truly try not to whisper. Like take our advice, please.
Speaker 1: Good to know, yeah, or like don't invite somebody like an old smoker, no raspy voices, yeah, no deep rasby Hey, guys, should we go get food exact cheese?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. Here's one more EVP. This is from cold Spot TV on YouTube, and I don't know where exactly. It was in a haunted house and it was in the bathroom of the haunted house and they recorded this. What is it saying? Girl? What? I apologize? These aren't the best I've ever found in my life. It sounds like a deep voice I heard far away.
Speaker 3: I heard a voice. I have no idea what I said.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me do it again.
Speaker 2: Oh I heard it more that time. Yeah, me too, Yeah, close the door or.
Speaker 1: Oh billing voll billy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It sounds like I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I yeah, yeah, I don't know. I think it's the closest.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you some options. Did cold Spot TV think it was a I'm a ghost? B? Oh, that's worse. C all this work? Or d it puts the lotion on? Let me play it again.
Speaker 3: Actually I heard I'm a ghost, which is so stupid.
Speaker 1: What was option B again? Oh, that's worse.
Speaker 2: I think I hear that, but I'm not sure they believe it was all this work. Oh, I can hear it now.
Speaker 1: But you know what's interesting, Okay, a little trick answer sort of because they also they gave two options. Okay, the other option that they thought was August fourth. Oh oh oh, I just got a little chill. I feel like that I could hear it. Let me play that again now.
Speaker 3: I.
Speaker 2: Wonder what happened August fourth birthday.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, wow, we've already done an hour. Sorry, we talked, we talked over the dream. Well, we'll have to do this again sometime because there's so much more to talk about. So yeah, thanks for doing that. Thank you so much, So happy I got to meet you. Guys. Tell everyone you know what you want them to know about you and where to find you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So our podcast is called and that's why we drink. It's a paranormal slash true crime podcast and you can find us anywhere fine podcasts are posted and published, and uh you can check and that's why I drink dot com for live tour dates if you want to see any of our footage from you know, our most recent investigation.
Speaker 3: And we also have our socials are ATWWD podcast and we have a book called a Haunted Road at list. Oh yeah, and you can find that where you probably buy all your other books, but we encourage small business shopping.
Speaker 1: Yeay, all right, Well tell Harry I said, hi, oh no, and thank you.
Speaker 2: Tell Constance when she arrives at your doors in a few two to three business takes.
Speaker 1: Soup mouth, bye, bye, bye, Thank you so much to m and Christine. You guys, we got a real doozy for you next week. We got a real blood curdler for you next week, so get your blood ready to get curdled. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me.
Speaker 2: Hey bye.
Speaker 1: This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, So email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at Roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's Roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the Spooky Vanessa Lilac. Photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen. Executive produced by the Chilling Karen Kilgareth, the Spooky Georgia Hard Start, and the Frightening Danielle Kramer.