Speaker 1: Shout out to the hose from your boys, Cavino and Rich Fox Sports Radio, Monday through Friday, two to four on the West, five to seven on the East. Search Cavino on Rich dream Our Podcast.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: Happy holiday time.
Speaker 2: You all know that you had this shitty garland on your tree as a kid.
Speaker 1: What he means my holiday necklace is holiday party Thursday.
Speaker 2: Bro, Look at that.
Speaker 1: It's my Lenny Kravitz Holiday Boa. So I know I just broke it. Get out here with that holiday party Thursday. Remember, don't be the drunkest person at the holiday party.
Speaker 2: That's our rule.
Speaker 1: And don't flirt with the hoty at the office, at least not in public. Everybody, okay, because then people talk about you. So happy holidays, welcome to over promised our bonus show.
Speaker 2: And if you drive someone home, oh they think you're trying to fuck them, Oh yeah, if you to be crass. But if at the holiday party, you're like, I'll make sure Jessic gets home, especially assuming that you're trying to get with.
Speaker 1: Jessica, especially if their name is Rich. I'm Cavino, Spotty's here, Thank you for being here again. This is the stuff we don't normally fit into our Fox Sports radio show or even our patriots are the things we can't say on Fox Sports, right, and today we're gonna talk about like what you just said exactly. Speaking of adult content, your top five adult Christmas movies?
Speaker 2: We hop five adult ones. We all watch Home Alone and Elf and every Birthday Frosty and Rudolph with the kids. But whoa, it's a wonderful life. It's a good one too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean probably the most classic if you like black and white shit. I mean it's a great movie. Plus, we're gonna do something called funny or disgraceful, and we're kicking it off with the Golden at Bat. We talked about this the other day on Fox Sports Radio, and people thought I was trolling everyone because I sort of think it's a fun idea.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's gonna go through, but the idea of a player getting that extra app bat in a key moment I got the golden ticket. I thought that she was funny. I think it'll make it exciting, but I know ninety nine percent of my friends in yours are like, that's stupid, dude. Everybody hated on it.
Speaker 1: Rob Manford said there was a buzz about the golden net bat, meaning you could designate one batter the golden at bat anytime throughout the game, and he said, maybe we'll implement it during an All Star Game or spring training or something like that, and I thought perfect. My first initial thought was well, that's kind of corny, right, But then when he said, well, we're just gonna try it out, and then you sold me on the theatrics of it and the strategy of it, and I was like, yeah, I guess you know. You got to be open to new things. Look, we all hated the runner on second too in extra innings and it worked out just fine, right moose.
Speaker 2: Things, a long paper bass, moving, a lost clock. Everybody was like no, but it worked out great.
Speaker 1: So it's not that I bought into it, It's that I was open to it, but everybody shit on it. You were open minded. Michael Kay was open minded. He's like, yo, baseball has to move into the next generation. It has to be exciting for younger people. And I'm all for that, but when you really think about it, it's not very fair for the pictures and who needs more help here? Pictures are batters, I know, Listen, we talked about it the other day. My suggestion was, have a golden at bat for the batters, and then the picture should be able to skip a batter, not intentionally walk and be like, oh want Soto see you later, skip like like he's playing UNO. It's baseball UNO. So it's sort of like a push at that point, right. But the update today is remember James and Tyone. He was a great Yankee. He's like Bo from Fox Sports Radio, Jameis and Tyone. James and Tyone said, well, hold on here, that doesn't sound very fair to me. Would you like to read he's a oh yeah, he said, hear me out.
Speaker 2: Instead of this golden bat nonsense, we make a rule that benefits pictures golden defender during a key at bat, he said, you could add an infielder or outfielder for a plate appearance. Now we're talking, so if you want to add a fourth outfielder or a fifth infielder, just a tenth fielder, like you're playing softball. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all these things sound corny at first, but it doesn't take away from the competition of the sport. Meaning, if you have a golden at bat, it doesn't mean the picture's gonna try any less to get that guy out. It's not gonna succeed every time. It's just a new strategy and element to add to the fun of get this guy's I know, we take it real serious.
Speaker 2: The game sports are fun. It's a game silly when you think about it, right, grown men making millions play sports. It's fun. So it's not that serious and I'm open to it serious.
Speaker 1: And jameson Tyone threw this other nugget into it that made you say, hmm, okay, so that's the update. But we do ask you over promised. Are we the only guys along with Michael Kay that are at least open to the idea of.
Speaker 2: Hey, give it a shot. I'm not backing down in fear of everyone's saying, oh, Rich Davis is the one dummy that things No. I just believe in evolution of sports technology everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, hello, every sport that we root for, rules have changed and things have changed along the way. If any sport needs it, it's baseball, And if any any sport has proven that it could work, it's been baseball.
Speaker 2: We talk a lot about how every time there's a phone update or even on your iPhone. Remember at one point you have that button right here, and everyone's like, oh, the button. They took away the button. People lost their shit, and then eventually, like actually, when I say eventually, a week later, you're like, oh, swiping, that's easy too. In baseball, I'm a National League fan, I remember thinking, eh, oh, where's the strategy? I forgot the picture of it hit.
Speaker 1: Because the on and competition still exists, and you adjust to the new rules and it's not that major in drastic as it appears. And then the headlines, man, they destroyed Rob Manfred or anyone who agreed that this could be fun. The New York Post utterly moronic and disgraceful. You know, it's just such a I guess, like circus like rule. But when you really think about it, guys, think of the drama and the drama show and the excitement that you would get if your favorite star got another chance to make a plate appearance. Dude, the kids are paying lots of money to see these games. The families are paying lots of money. You get to see Shoho tani that one more time in a game that's not fun, it's not adding to it. Listen, I enjoy conversations about it's not as bad as people made it out to be.
Speaker 2: I enjoy conversations about circus moronic things. So maybe this is just in my wheelhouse. I don't think it'll happen, but I'm not that closed minded. Now I want to play a quick round of something with you. Sure, total game I like to call is it a funny or raceful Sacramento Kings? We all know the kiss cam goes around the arena. Yeah, you see a beautiful old couple, little smoochy smooch.
Speaker 1: I share my fantasy with you, though, speaking of like camera at the game, and it says nothing to do with women. By the way, this has to do with let's say you and I are at the main event, big event fight event one day. I hope the show is at a level where the camera zoom's in. It's like, hey, it's Caven Owners from Fox, and we just we get to pose like at a fight.
Speaker 2: What you do? Show us everyone? One hot spot? Gay Steve Cavino's in attendance. Oh, I hope this never happens. Well, how about you who sit there like a goofball? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 2: Who's that? Robbie Rotten, who's that Jim Carolan to be. There was a couple. You've seen this a few times, but this is fresh. A couple in Sacramento decided to instead of kiss, she did the whole head in the lap and did a little bob action. And I'm wondering, funny or classless? Disgraceful? What do you think? Let's take a look. I mean, if this goes down there, it is the kiss cam. Cute couple kissing, adorable, another couple, another couple, switchy, smooth, sure, very nice. Let's go, oh look the kiss cam kiss O. Here we go?
Speaker 1: Okay that then they go like a kid right after it. That's was that like a plant?
Speaker 2: Or was that real? I mean, how to be real? You think they would plant that? That's I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, everybody has ulterior motives nowadays, to go viral, to get the extra attention, to get those hits.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: So and for the sake of conversation, I don't want to get got and be like, how did they believe that? I don't know if it's fake, It's like it's like a denied proposal. They're usually plants.
Speaker 2: But do you think that means absolutely not? And I'm I'm a girl dad.
Speaker 1: My daughter's a teenager now though, so I'm a little more understanding in an adult atmosphere. But this is a family setting. You got little kids there. You think that's funny. But if anyone think that's funny, kids want it. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: When the joke goes over the kid's head, it doesn't always go over here. Do you think the little kids like, oh, blowdrops? Like really thinking? I mean, there's a certain agent where they do get it, and it's appropriate to understand that it's funny.
Speaker 1: No, disgraceful all the way. This is a this is a public family setting, totally disgraceful. On the big can is your one moment to show a sweet side of yourself and hey, you are having a kiss, you know to do something like that as an adult me personally, yeah, whatever, But if you're with your kids.
Speaker 2: There's nothing worse than you know you're you're with your kids.
Speaker 1: If something sketchy happens, a nude scene on the movie, you're watching a sex scene, some explicit lyrics when you're driving in the car, like oh, dude, I was listening to my daughter in the card.
Speaker 2: The other day and had to pull the whoa. I forgot how raunchy that song was.
Speaker 1: You know, that's embarrassing when you're a parent and you're with your kid at a certain age. There's a certain age where they don't get it, there's a certain age where it doesn't matter. But that in between stage inappropriate. So me as an adult, yeah, of course I find I see the humor, but me as the parent, no way disgraceful.
Speaker 2: Would you do it? I know I wouldn't I want it, But that's a I think. I think it's funny. Now you're out of your mind when it goes over people's head, and then you think kids are dumb.
Speaker 1: Kids live in the Internet world where they're exposed to so much stuff.
Speaker 2: How's that appropriate? Okay, I just have a dirty sense of here, But well listen, Yeah again, you're you're an adult, But guess who's there? Families? Kids, a voice of reason. I like, she thought he's here. She even held back her hair and everything. Yeah, I mean, look, I'm not I'm not saying that. I'm not saying that I'm above a goofy joke, but I'm thinking on behalf of the families here funnier disgrace spot funnier disgrace. Why not both?
Speaker 1: You know what, As Iowa Sam says on our show, both can be true. Yeah, both can be true, but there's a time and place, and there's a setting in which things are appropriate. Both not the time or place in my opinion, a.
Speaker 2: Little tortilla girl, Both both could be true, Both can be true, Yeah, but not all right, let me ask you a question. Then you're at a restaurant, You're cursing in front of the little kids, you having explicit conversations front of the kids that are maybe at the bar area in the restaurant, because that's happened to me. And I'm like, yo, man, you realize I'm here with my daughter and you're here talking about inappropriate adult things. There's a kid right here. Are you gonna have those conversations in the presence of a kid? I'm like, I'm like, Kylie Kelsey, do you see what Jason Kelsey's wife said? But I curse in front of the kids.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make you right because you do it because Kylie does it. I'm not saying that I'm senor righteous here, and I'm not saying I've never cursed in front of my kid, but I try not to that you new alter ego. Well, I'm senor, senor righteous, sophisticated Vanpta with my glasses on. Just because she does it and you think you're the greatest thing you do, it doesn't mean it's appropriate.
Speaker 2: As Kylie Kelsey said, yeah, I cuss in front of our kids.
Speaker 1: What so fucking what monkey see monkey do? Kids fucking are gonna do.
Speaker 2: What you do? Watch your life, watch your language.
Speaker 1: Well, kid speaking about it, it doesn't make it right, guys. And by the way, it's just not for kids.
Speaker 2: Speaking of adult content, I'm not talking about that OnlyFans model that said she made more money than Aaron Judge. Sophie Rains. Yeah, can I tell you something. It's interest that I subscribe. That's pretending you don't know. So you know the interesting part of that story. I thought about it more. She got us all. You know why why she just randomly came out and said I made forty three million dollars more than they made the memes, more than Aaron Judge, more than this guy. It got everyone to then maybe not subscribe, but google this otherwise unknown person, like, wait, your scroll makes it. You don't know how many Bozo's probably signed up. I'm sure, yeah got us. She got us, So congrats.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start a lost lonely fans. Most lonely fans going to sign up. But look Fox Sports Radio Nation over promised Nation funny or disgraceful. There's a time and a place. It could be both. But I'm asking you a question. You make the call. Hit us up at Fox Sports Radio at KEVENO and Rish hashtag over promise right now.
Speaker 2: This this is a list I can really get with. But talking about adult content, I said before Elf Home Alone terrible, it's a wonderful life. Yeah, I mean the Rudolph claymationation, Christmas Vacation.
Speaker 1: It's a little dirty, but not really. No, I mean, but it's adult fay a little bit.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying there's movies to watch with the family. You can watch these things with your family. Yeah, what are the holiday classics? Or maybe the underrated movies that are rated are the things you wouldn't necessarily watch.
Speaker 1: You mean that hard r rating you'd be excited for when you were kids standing up late at night. But I'm talking about the Christmas or holiday movies. You remember the HBO special presentation and then unity you'd just be waiting for that R so that you can stay up late and see something.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on some see some boo bees p G. I could have saw that all day. Give me the R right now.
Speaker 1: I stayed up late to watch so anyway, and I throw back Thursday, some fun reminiscent.
Speaker 2: That was the goal when you heard that HBO theme. Yeah, you were waiting for that R. At them mobies, by the way, how inappropriate. Let's you know we're better than this. See you drag me down the slope, play the song spot don't listen to him, but you know I'm you know some boom boom season. Come on, come on, come on? Then you know that's what you're thinking as a thirteen year old year old was how about this? Your mom comes in? What are you doing? Nothing? Mom? Nothing? Don't look at my magazines or all sports illustrated. All right, these are your top five adult Christmas movies. And I'm not talking about smut like just rated. R and Covino and I have compiled the list. That doesn't mean we agree on all of it, but we agree with four of the five. Okay, number five. The night before you and I saw this when it first came out, Joseph Gordon, Levitt, seth Rogen, Anthony Mackie Hollow. Uh you Knownica Christmas Combo. They party, drugs and moves it and romance and funny. It was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we bring it up because not enough people talk about it. You may have forgotten about it. Great cast. Love all those dudes. Yeah, all those dudes have been on our show and you can't see it's played out anytimes you've seen it, I say him maybe twice.
Speaker 2: So it's a good one. Number five the night before Number four with the cameo from your dude, Jimmy Butler, Jason Bateman, Jennifer Aniston. The cast is unbelievable. Olivia mon hilarious office Christmas Party. Yeah, this is amazing. TJ. Miller, Kate McKinnon like this. The cast is great, The comedy is great, very r rated, but a laugh after laugh after left.
Speaker 1: And I'm not just saying this because it's Fox Sports. I really do love Jimmy Butler's cameo in this movie because he wasn't even that famous when it came out, Young Jimmy Butler. It was a young, up and coming Jimmy Butler. And he you know, obviously turned out to be a superstar, but it was so cool to see him in that movie. And again, I think an underrated one that's worth the watch if you haven't seen it, if you have watched it again.
Speaker 2: Number three. I feel like this could even be higher on the list, but we're putting it at number three. Four Christmases with Vince Vaughan and Reese Witherspoon. I also like him as Fred Claus just for the record, Yeah, he's great. But this they go to the four different weird families. What's up. John Favreau's is like weird brother and yeah, like there's so many funny layers of this and remember that his friend is sleeping with his mom. Like, there's so many funny moments in this movie.
Speaker 1: And I watched so many goofy Christmas movies. If I've seen this one more than once, I'd be lucky. Which is again a reminder to watch it again, because I know I enjoyed it. When I said honestly watched it. I watched it again last year for the first time in maybe a decade. Yeah, it's fantastic. Number two so underrated, and that's why we're putting at number two. Daddy's Home sometimes a good number two, Yeah, better than a number one.
Speaker 2: So we all know that Daddy's Home was a funny movie. Trueaddy's Home two had the Christmas theme. And it's not only Mark Wahlberg and Will Ferrell, their dad's played by John Lithgow and Mel Gibson.
Speaker 1: You know, this doesn't get credit for being a Christmas movie, when in fact it is. It really is is it's a Christmas It's a Christmas movie and it's so good. And that's the one that ends with John Cena right, actually own figure, but great cast, really funny and way underrated.
Speaker 2: A must watch.
Speaker 1: Honestly, of all these movies, I think you definitely should watch. Yeah, if you haven't seen it, Daddy's Home two worth the watch, check it out.
Speaker 2: You'll enjoy it. Now. Number one. I don't even know if it's number one, but it's the only disagreement we had. Covino and I were able to find four out of five in common. So the fact that we agreed on night before Daddy's Home two, four Christmases and Office Christmas Party show that those are four good ones, four good ones.
Speaker 1: But Rich's number one isn't even on my list because Senor I just thinks it's just so weak.
Speaker 2: I hate it. Number one of you, yours number one, it's not even in my top twenty.
Speaker 1: You go first, fine, ready, My number one is an adult current day classic, meaning it's newer, but it's been around long enough, and it's an adult and it was one of the first, like really adult Christmas movies that I thought was great, starring Billy Bob Thornton and Fortune Femester Is Thurm and Merman.
Speaker 2: It's not fortunate, that's a median. It is Billy, Bob Thornton, Bernie mac bro Thurman, Merman, bad Sana. Dude, you can pump your fist like you can pump your fist like you're Derek Jeter.
Speaker 1: It's not like Oursenio Bro Yeah, jeets, come on, man, Billy Bob Thornton.
Speaker 2: The relationship my number one is clearly superior. It has heart, it might make you shed one, it's got adult content, it's funny, it's great. It might be the best Christmas movie of all time, and that is love actually.
Speaker 1: The best at being the most overrated Christmas movie of all time.
Speaker 2: Nothing says Christmas like a porn set. Yeah, this is a hunk of trash. This movie.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I hate it. I think it's the worst movie ever.
Speaker 2: I love it. I think it's the best spot. And I agree you're the odd one out here.
Speaker 1: Well, Rich also considers this a family movie. It's more appropriate on this particular list that we put together as far as adult Christmas movies. But this dude thinks he's so jaded he thinks it's a family movie. I did, hey, mom, hey, kids, gather around? Wat you mean with the porn scene? I watch that gets the necklace.
Speaker 2: I watched this the other night with my family, and I did cover my daughter's eyes during a couple of parts, which should prove to you that it's not a family Christmas movie. So again, appropriate for my kids. Weren't seven and four appropriate for this list? But it still sucks. I still think the movie sucks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you suck all right? Well, hey, doesn't matter. I think a promised nation. You make the call.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, as we wrap up over promised again, don't get too drunk here Christmas party. I have a pick for tonight Thursday night football. It might be your best Thursday night game. Of the year so far. You got two Juggernauts that are definitely going to the playoffs. But you got to ask yourself, to the Lions keep rolling, rolling, rolling, or do the Packers say, WHOA, not so fast? We want this division? So you got Packers at Lions, two teams that are probably among five teams that arguably could win it all. I like the Packers plus nine over forty five and a half and a teaser. Bet. I'm not sure the Packers are gonna win, but I feel like this is a division battle. If you told me this game was twenty eight to twenty one, thirty four, thirty thirty four to twenty eight, all those scores I just said are over and the Packers cover.
Speaker 1: I like your assessment and I agree with you, but I will say Lions win this game. It's third year and they're gonna battle.
Speaker 2: But I do digits. There's a lot of points because you gotta think, what if I told you this game Carino was thirty four to twenty seven, thirty four, thirty four, twenty six. That's still covering, you know, So I like the points, oh I get So guys, enjoy the game and enjoy your holiday party. Thank you for enjoying over Promise, at least we hope you did. Let us go if you did, and enjoy our show, Covino and Rich Fox Sports Radio, Happy Holidays, Goodbye, I'll read it there community.
Speaker 1: See you in the over promise.
Speaker 2: Yeah,