Speaker 1: Okay, all right, okay, so trow the podcast. Here we go. We're plotting and driving. Have we have we have we We've never done this before.
Speaker 2: All right, let's start. Welcome back to Have Rude tan Ratos. I'm Andrea Barber and I am Jodie Sweeten, and we are en route from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, where we are going to attend the iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we.
Speaker 2: Are in our wonderful Hyundai Ionic six, which is such a sweet car.
Speaker 1: I am loving this car. I'm having I'm having too much fun driving.
Speaker 2: We really are.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be like following our other vehicle so that they can record.
Speaker 2: I've taken off. I'm not having too much fun in the car. I say that Lance Bass and A J. Mccleaner behind us. Yea, we are beating them, so bye bye bye. Yeah, I love it. So on today's episode of How r Tannerito, so we're doing a fan Q and A and I'm so bummed that we can't have you guys like in the car with us like usually we do the Q and a's and we have the fans on right, So yeah, because you can't be in the car with us. We're just gonna read the question feel.
Speaker 1: Like you're in the car with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we'll just pretend. Yeah, we just have all of you stuffed in the trunk in the back with our with our luggage.
Speaker 3: That sounds slightly menacing, but okay, you know what, We've got a huge amount of trunk space, so we we probably could fit all of our listeners in the trunk.
Speaker 2: We probably all two of them. And janis true, okay, true, Okay, So let's just start. Question number one, did you catch up with the idea?
Speaker 1: Catch up with them? You catched up with them?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, English is hard, It's very hard. Okay. Question number one, okay, is from Casey.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: Casey wants to know what is your favorite thing about each other, both in real life and your characters. Oh, what do you love about me? Joe?
Speaker 1: Love about you? I love so many things about you.
Speaker 2: It's hard to narrow it really is. We love each other a lot.
Speaker 3: I love I love your silent laugh. When you start laughing and it goes quiet. It's so great because you just it's it's it completely overtakes you.
Speaker 2: It does it does, it's it overtakes me. But I sometimes it's not silent. Sometimes I think I just it's it's so loud, it just mutes the microphone unintentionally.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Maybe not. I don't know. I'm too busy laughing to But what's your laugh your your ability to to just throw out malapropisms all the time every episode, every episode. We've been around the block a few times.
Speaker 1: I don't know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: This is this isn't our first rodeo? Yeah, yeah, oh that's so sweet sore and yeah, there's so many things, but your humor, oh, thank you all of it. I love Jodie Sweeten because she's good at everything that I am not.
Speaker 1: She is witty.
Speaker 2: Why am I saying it? Like? Why are we talking about it? Like you're not in the car? You are witty and funny? Welles are you? But no, but you have a special brand of wit that is unmatched. And so yeah, you're you're Fanny, You're loving, You stand up for causes that mean a lot to you. And yeah, I just I love so many things. Say baby, I'm so glad we're doing this road trip with you. I know this was a good This is a good question to start off it was. It was because the next one is what do you hate about each other? We could go for a whole forty five minutes on that. Okay, what's your favorite thing about our characters? So Kimmy, so Stephanie.
Speaker 3: Well, my favorite thing about Kimmy is Kimmy's absolute self confidence. Yes, I love that about Kimmy. Hey, No, she knows who she is and has no problem with it. Like she is, she is Kimmy Gibler. She's like and so what. She's unapologetic, yeap, unapologetically herself.
Speaker 1: And I love that.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I agree with that, and I love Stephanie because well it goes back to that Nerd for a Day episode where she stood up for the underdog, you know, and I just love that. At age seven, Stephanie was like, you know what, I know what's right from wrong. I know who I am. She is confident and cute and funny and sassy. Yeah, Stephanie's I think Stephanie might be my favorite character really well right now for season three, yeah, I'm sure, I'm sure I'll hate you and later season I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Well we have our yeah, we have our bits.
Speaker 3: But no, it was definitely Steph was a fun care Yeah, Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Season three is like.
Speaker 1: The bomb, thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. Okay. Question two is from Hannah. Okay, when do you think Jesse, Becky and Joey eventually moved out of the Tanner House after Michelle graduated or may even before that? Did they ever move out of the house? Well, they eventually did because we did it well.
Speaker 3: Because they moved in and then Joey has the family member, yeah, you little kids, and then Jesse and Becky obviously left with Nikki and Alex at something right, right, I feel like I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it might have been when like.
Speaker 3: Either either when Michelle or Steph went you know what I mean, like a couple more years after, Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: The show ended with like DJ did Jimmy Rader graduate?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So you were in just starting high school?
Speaker 1: Starting high school?
Speaker 2: So the so Michelle would have been like late fifth grade? Yeah, probably like fifth or sixth grade. I would like to think that all three guys stayed until Michelle turned eighteen and was like launched, like they had officially dedicated their lives to raising the Tanner Girls. And now that the girls are launched in eighteen, off on their own.
Speaker 3: I feel like Jesse and Becky moved out earlier because they had the kids, and I feel like Joey kind of took that as his cue.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean. He's like, I'm guys, should's time to go?
Speaker 2: Time should I've lived in the alcove, I've lived in the garage, right to go live in like a real house now, right? Yeah, although Joey kind of had the best little that was a great pat Yeah, he looked, he really he killed it.
Speaker 1: He did better than just about anybody else in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah he uh, he had more privacy than anyone else in the house.
Speaker 1: Except for the fact that he didn't have a door.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: He didn't have privacy as long as you stop really loud going down the stairs, you know. Yea, and that house, nobody had privacy. And also, with nineteen million people.
Speaker 2: They might as well have no doors, no front doors, no bedroom doors.
Speaker 1: Well, none of them have locks, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: That's for sure. I liked it in this podcast in person, like this is really fine. I know it is.
Speaker 1: It is fun.
Speaker 2: It's better because then we don't have as many times.
Speaker 1: You know what, Now we're just gonna have to drive back and forth Vegas and.
Speaker 3: We're podcasting, so hey, there are you know it's going to be in an ionic and stealing the.
Speaker 2: Cards exactly as long as it's an Ionic six, we are willing to do this every week. It's true love it, okay. Question number three is from Luca. Okay, I personally think Kimmy is a very queer coded character. Oh okay, I would love to hear your thoughts about queer representation on full and Fuller House And if there are any characters you see as queer.
Speaker 1: Steph for sure, you.
Speaker 2: Think Steph is queer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you said you in that line.
Speaker 1: I made the joke.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Okay's stuff definitely is.
Speaker 1: She is somewhere to the right on the Kinsey scale. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's the Kinsey scale.
Speaker 3: The Kinsey scale is the is Basically, it's a set of questions and there's it's the spectrum of like heterosexual to like homosexual and sort of everything in between.
Speaker 1: And there's you know, there's shades like by or is it well.
Speaker 3: There's bye, but then there's like heterosexual with more than incidental tendencies or whatever.
Speaker 2: I'm sure everyone's thrilled so is Kimmy queer coded Okay? I would say Kimmy does not fit into any boxes, Like she doesn't want labels or boxes. She's just like one day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's why she's queer because it's just kind of like it's like everything, Yeah, it's a little it's it's.
Speaker 2: Like whatever, whatever it goes, and like it doesn't it it's just it is what it is. It's not like a thing. It's not Yeah, you don't make a thing out of it. Kimmy loves the person, doesn't get package exactly exactly. I think, Yeah, Kimmy and Jimmy is like Pan.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's pan, pans axtual.
Speaker 3: So it's just she's like every yeah, you just like you like the person on the inside doesn't matter the show.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's Kimmy. Kimmy is pan okay, and Stephanie's queer. Who else in full House or Fuller House are queer characters? Well, Yankee doodle Boy for sure. Yankee doodle Boy, Yeah, a queer little would probably be like yeah, oh yeah, Blake, you fantastic. Actor came back in Fuller House the last episode to sing his Yankee doodle boy. Yep, and uh yeah he's great. Yeah, we'll get him on the podcast hopefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. I don't know about anybody else in the main.
Speaker 2: Cast though, well, because we didn't really like, we didn't talk about that in the lighties, right, it wasn't It wasn't a thing like three men living in a home together in San Francisco. You thought it would come up, right, Yeah, but it didn't. So it didn't.
Speaker 3: But no, I think Steph is the only one that ever made like the joke about it, and I can kind of see that, like.
Speaker 1: Steph, that's yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well our first, our first queer character that was written into the show was Miss Benny, who played Jimmy's assistant. Yes, so we did have at least one queer character who was like labeled, you know. And then.
Speaker 1: Maybe I kissed you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we kissed season one. Yep. That was a great moment. Yeah, that was like, it's so weird because like I've known you so long, it was comfortable.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, what you try to stick your tongue.
Speaker 2: That's the clip they're going to use Instagram click bait, like when you have to kiss another actor who you've never like, you haven't really met before spend. That's a little awkward, but you have known you since you were five.
Speaker 1: It was remember that. It was hysterical.
Speaker 2: It was great because we went for it. Were you can't, you can't, You just have to go.
Speaker 1: You just gotta do it.
Speaker 3: You just go.
Speaker 1: And I did it.
Speaker 2: I would do it again. I would too. We'll wait till we get to.
Speaker 1: I'll make out with alien jury.
Speaker 2: Appropriate perfect. We have to tell you, fan a Rito's a little bit more about this road trip because we are seriously having the best time. Our first pit stop is Calico ghost Town, so spooky, right, But before getting to the ghost Town, we'll be making a quick pit stop at the Calico Dry Bed Lake just outside the town, so we can check out an electric performance.
Speaker 3: But at this I didn't know about this until today, and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. These ionics have a feature called vehicle to Load. With Hondai's adapter, the vehicle to load allows you to use the stored energy from the ionic to recharge or power anything electric.
Speaker 1: Isn't that awesome?
Speaker 2: That's the kind of thing you learn and you're like, huh, I didn't even know that was possible, so of course we had to see the vehicle to load in person. And that's why we're stopping at the Calico Dry Beds. We're gonna see a performance powered by Ionic How cool is that? This is like top ten best road trip stops ever?
Speaker 3: Speaking of performance, and since we're headed to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. When all you fan of Rito's take a road trip or you're just stuck in traffic on a daily basis, do you listen to any songs to give you a boost? Well, we want to know, so tell us on our latest Instagram post and to check out and learn more about the Ionic six, see bio for more details.
Speaker 2: Now let's continue this road trip with some more fan question Okay, question four, there's a producer, Van Hi, producer Van, Okay, back to the podcast. Question God, I got so distracted making out okay. Question four is from Darien Okay, Oh this is for you. Was Jody going from curly to straight hair the show's decision, Janice's decision or both?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think at some point I just fried the hell out of my hair and after too many perms and sponge rollers your late eighties my hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's done. So yeah, what.
Speaker 2: Season did it go straight? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: You have my old hair, like finally once I was, uh, I think like eight or nine.
Speaker 1: Well no, still curly, I know, but still curly in.
Speaker 3: Uh Hawaii when we did the Hawaii episode, Well, season three curly yet it's curly season I want to say season four or five, I think is when Steph got straight hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, like I mean, not got straight hair.
Speaker 3: My hair has always been stick straight, stick straight. It doesn't like to curl, it doesn't like to hold curls. So I slept in sponge rollers every night, and then yeah about.
Speaker 1: My head, and then uh it.
Speaker 3: Then I had those dippity do dippity do yeah, and the sponge roller, and I'd sleep in them.
Speaker 1: And then we moved.
Speaker 3: Then you got the hot rollers, which were like the little hot worm things, and those you could do the morning of, so I didn't have to sleep in the sponge rollers anymore, but they were just as miserable and ripped.
Speaker 1: Out tons of my hair.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that's.
Speaker 1: Why I have three hairs on my head now.
Speaker 2: Okay, So that was sort of like a not a decision, It was just a thing.
Speaker 1: I think at some point I was like, I don't want any I think it.
Speaker 3: I think it was more like stuff's kind of growing up, and it was like, okay, we can write you're you.
Speaker 1: But your curly hair was like cute little kid. And then it was you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: You were Shirley Temple for a while and then I time to kind of grow up or whatever. Okay, Question five is from Elena. Okay, did you guys ever have a crush on any guest stars who appeared on the show. Come on, give us some juice.
Speaker 1: Tommy Page, really it was really your crush?
Speaker 2: Well, I randomly, you know what, It wasn't my crush.
Speaker 1: It was like I think I was whatever. It was like the last.
Speaker 2: Season, right, yeah, well yeah, I think so. So I was like thirteen. I was like, oh he's cute. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just thought he was like.
Speaker 2: Cute, yeah, and you know, musician and he's.
Speaker 3: Music right and it you know, and I was like thirteen. So, you know, it was the waiter at Sizzler had my attention.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't didn't take much, you know, and of course they're like twenty five and you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do I look okay, and you're like it was like, no one's faded, no one's vathing.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I seem to remember that, like like I.
Speaker 3: Kind of was like, oh, he's kind of cute and and like, yeah, yeah he was a nice guy.
Speaker 2: He was. He was really nice. He did a good job on The Less bless Yeah. Rest in peace, Yeah, Tommy Page. Oh, I have to answer the question too. Okay, guest stars that I had a you know, I was so obsessed with new kids on the block. It's I'm a very monogamous quessure. So it's always been Joey McIntyre since I was thirteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, and like.
Speaker 2: Still to this day, is still my longest.
Speaker 1: Relationship ever, Right, I've been together.
Speaker 2: That's my best life standing relationship. He doesn't know that. That's what I know that, and that's what matters. That is what matters, and it also is what will get your restraining order. Yes, I've said that multiple times. He really needs to take an what he's doing. He's very nice. I have his phone. He finally gave me his phone number. Okay, we're not a last question, got the last question? I don't know all right. Last question number six is from law Okay. I would love to know more about Andrea's thought process when accepting the Fuller House role after having been away from acting for so long. How did it feel getting back into it? Also, would either of you change anything about your characters or storylines in Fuller House if you had the chance. This is a this is a multi steps a multi step one. Okay, okay, So more about my thought process when accepting the Fuller House role. Yeah, because I left act after full House, I was eighteen. I was ready to move into the dorms at college. I was done. I was just like, I've been doing this since I was five. I was like, I've been there, done that, check that, check that box, and now.
Speaker 1: I'm just done around the block.
Speaker 2: But I had been around the enough times.
Speaker 1: I didn't need to do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Right, you see, you're learning how to use that phrase.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god. Okay.
Speaker 2: So, so I left the business and then Jeff called what like two decades later, right, He.
Speaker 1: Was just like, I mean he'd called you since then?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I had seen I'd seen him once or twice, but he called me out of the blue. Actually, this is a cool story because I had just signed my divorce papers I remember this, and I was like depressed, and I was like, you know, my life plan has crumbled and what am I going to do with myself? And then Jeff called out of the blue and he was like, hey, we're thinking of rebooting the show. Are you willing to come back and recreate, re redo your your Kimmy Gibbler character? And I didn't hesitate. I was like, yes, count me in. Done. And which is weird because if it had been any other like show or audition, I wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 1: So you wouldn't have gone back to the days of our lives. I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: No, No, well Stefano demea, you know he would have killed off my character by then.
Speaker 1: So I can come back. It's so long.
Speaker 2: I could be three of you next time. I could come back as.
Speaker 1: You, come back as yourself and your own.
Speaker 2: And yeah my twin, Yeah, yeah that's right. But no, I wouldn't go back for days of our lives. I couldn't go back for anything. But because it's I mean, we're a family, so why why would I say no to that? No, I wanted to go back. It was effortless, it was easy. We were in the same dressing rooms right in the same set, the same studio. So it's just it was very comfortable in an easy decision. It was, Yeah, the high one of the highlights of my life was to do well the house.
Speaker 1: Kimmy is like, there's no other there's no like, it's you, It's you.
Speaker 2: And I feel like Fuller House was really redemptive.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say, ridiculous.
Speaker 2: She is ridiculous, But it was also like like because she was such a joke in Full Height, she was a joke, right, you know, the Tanners hated her. It was like they get they're gonna get really mean to her, Like as we progressed with the season, so I might get a little triggered. But I think in Fuller House, like she was finally like the cool person she's She's still quirky, she still dresses, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but she wasn't made fun of.
Speaker 2: It was Kimmy was like we celebrated m We celebrated Kimmy. Yes, that was like, I finally I feel like peace. Okay, I feel peace having having been adult me Gidler. There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was gim me because she was not obnoxious and annoying.
Speaker 3: Now she was just an interesting, eccentric person exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it.
Speaker 2: Was like I and Jeff was like, do you think you need some acting lessons or a coach or anything like that, because it's been it had been twenty years, right, And I was like, no, I don't. I don't think so. It just it's like muscle memory, it just comes back. Ye do you think the same way.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, All of a sudden, it was like you just jumped back into that character and you knew exactly what you were doing, exactly who you were, Like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was it was like no time had passed when we were all together being on the set again for the first time, and just we're like, yeah, this is this is what we do.
Speaker 3: And you know, it was actually really fun, I think to come back to Fuller because I found, I mean, I was so much less self conscious than I was as a kid, you know what I mean, And so like I was like I'll lean into it, I'll be stupid, I'll be funny, like I'll really go for it, and it was so much more freeing than it was when you were like a kid and like you love what you did and it fun but you knew at some point your friends were going to see it and make fun of right, and now you're like, I'm back in mind, I am forty, I don't care make fun of me, you know, like, and now you're like leaning into the silly And that was It was nice to be able to do that because it felt like, you know, it just it felt like you were you.
Speaker 2: Were so self conscious. Yeow yeah, it's very freeing just to be like, you know what, I don't care what anyone thinks anymore, Like I'm just gonna know me. And yeah, Fuller was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Fuller was real. Was the second half of the question. There was no, just like a multi step of it was. The second part was interesting.
Speaker 2: If you could change anything about your characters or storylines in Fuller, what would you change if you had had the chance?
Speaker 3: Oh, if we'd have the chance, I would say, sorry, adjusting.
Speaker 2: That temperature temperature hold I have like no, I was actually getting a little warn Oh okay, I.
Speaker 3: Would say in Fuller, Yeah, what would you change? I would change that Steph got pregnant at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yep, I really wish that bothered me. That bothered me too, because that was such an important storyline.
Speaker 3: I felt like, yeah, it felt like I wanted that storyline to stand alone and for that to be that's enough.
Speaker 1: Like it didn't it.
Speaker 3: I guess it almost felt like we snuck that in there to be like, oh, but she's having a real bait you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just felt like I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have been totally fine with just the baby that Kinny was the surrogate for and like that was it.
Speaker 2: I loved her surrogacy story.
Speaker 3: That was my like one of my favorite stories was that Kimmy and Steph like had this bond and yeah, that was the best.
Speaker 2: It was very satisfying that storyline. And I actually cried in that scene where I say to you, I'll be your surrogate and like there's that moment and that book on your face, and I like I legitimately cried because it was like we have come so far. Yeah, as seen partners.
Speaker 1: I know, I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that for our characters and for like it was just a neat because he said it was like this redemptive.
Speaker 1: Friendship, like it just it. Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I didn't think we needed to actually have stuff, have a baby, like and get pregnant.
Speaker 1: I think I was totally fine with just yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. I feel like they wrote that in, Like that wasn't in the original draft of that script. I feel like they snuck that in in one of the rewrites. I don't like second draft. Maybe, but I wish I had asked our showrunners at the time, why, like why, like what is it was? Were they trying to lead towards the fullest house someday and they want and they wanted me to draw people.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why they did that. Maybe hopefully we'll find out the answer to that some day, but yeah, maybe we want What would I change? I would change? I I feel like I would have married Fernando earlier. Like I did not like the triple wedding thing. I'll just be honest. Yeah, it was very sweet and it was very full house and very cheesy and beautiful and lovely and a great way to end the series. But I'm like, no, I think Steph deserved her own wedding. I feel like Steph hadn't gotten married. She was the only one that hadn't been married. Yeah, you deserved your own moment to shine and walk down the aisle with Danny. Yeah, I totally agree with that. And uh, and I think Kimmy and Frnando would have just gone to like the Justice of the Peace. We'd been married before. Yeah, we got married like Wienerschnitzel the first time. That's right, Yager king or something. The second time, Yeah, that's more of their jam. And so yeah, I think I would have married Fernando earlier. Okay where I would have gone. And I still saying the Gibbler mister and missus Gibbler needed to be a shame. We need mart and Jane Lynch. I'm telling you, I really wish we had met them. And Jeff had said, at least in full house. Jeff had said, no, we're not going to meet the Gibbler family because it's better in your imagination, like these wacky people. We couldn't possibly cast people that are better than what's in your imagination. I'm like, Okay, that was fine for for a full house, but for fuller house, I'm like, no, we should have met.
Speaker 1: If I would have loved to have met the Gibblers.
Speaker 2: I wanted the Gibblers at the wedding, mister missus, I know, yeah, I think they should have been there. But oh well, well that's right in my mind, it's in their heart and Jane Lynch their parents perfect. And yeah, that's so a great question.
Speaker 1: We're just so we're just so involved in the car.
Speaker 2: It's very this has been a very comfortable ride. I am loving it.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to see what happens when we plug it in.
Speaker 3: I mean, it'll charge, that's I know what will happen, but I just I'm interested to see how quick it goes.
Speaker 2: Oh right, right, No, we got some special things coming up at our stops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alien jerky which is not actually made of aliens.
Speaker 1: Very disappointing here.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm glad you clarified that, because I probably would have believed that they were.
Speaker 1: I should have.
Speaker 3: Run with it, like, aby, do you know this is actually made aliens?
Speaker 1: Would have really?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: So globally great? No, this is a super super fun trip. I think we're going to the Telico ghost Town. Yeah, that's where we're going. Okay, very excited about a lot. Yeah, and eventually we'll get to Vegas. But you know what this is, This has been even if we don't ever make it to Vegas, this has been worth it just for the drive right alone, Like this has been that.
Speaker 1: Alone, it's been I'm getting on the right Yeah, Las Vegas. I want to go to Bakersfield.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna stay on the fifteen north to Vegas.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: In the left lanes.
Speaker 1: There will take us all the way to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're good. Okay, what else?
Speaker 2: I guess that's that was a great Yeah, this is a great We.
Speaker 1: A would take good questions. I love these Q and as me too.
Speaker 2: I love these Q and a's, and I want to know what the faner ritos think, Like, do you like these Q and a's? Are you annoyed?
Speaker 1: Are these like they?
Speaker 3: I got a lot of good comments about our Q and a's in at nineties con Oh really well yeah yeah, pay, We're like, oh, we love hearing you guys answer the questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I like the ones. I like the ones where we can see the fans.
Speaker 1: Look, we're either we're either on a road trip or we're on a zoom. Oh you can't have both.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't zoom on a road trip.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're driving very safely, super safe. Jody is Jody's You're doing a really good job. Thank you, you're doing a really good job. Oh this was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so much fun. I can't to get the biggest thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: We are going to have so much fun. And the iheard concert this weekend maybe is all about the new kids. I am soli element about the new kids. So in my element, yeah, I am ready for all the new kids mania.
Speaker 2: Yes this weekend. Yes, you're so excited and uh yeah, I can't wait. So thanks for joining.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us.
Speaker 3: Remember like and subscribe to the podcast wherever you're listening to it.
Speaker 1: If you want to email us, you can email.
Speaker 3: Us at how Rude Podcasts at gmail dot com, or you can follow us on Instagram at how podcast. Basically, you can find us wherever. We might be driving next to you right now. You don't know, so remember you, guys. The world is small, but the Ionic six trunk space is huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: It is the entire cast of full House and Fuller House in that trunk.
Speaker 2: That's saying a lot. Man. The trunk is always open. We made it to Vegas, we made it.
Speaker 1: Se we go.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be reliving that full house episode where where you won the jackpot where you put the quartery certainly.
Speaker 1: Also certainly hope so because now I'm of age. So yeah, what was.
Speaker 2: It, one hundred thousand dollars at the Fabulous. I love that life is a full house episode. This podcast was brought to you by Hyundai