Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camridgeedge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome back to another episode of two Teas in a Pod with myself and Trishelle. Hey, so let's start with Southern Charms Season ten, episode thirteen. Now we're still in the Bahamas and Shep is still shopping, so everyone's getting ready for tonight's dinner. Shep asked Craig for some advice. He wants to give Sienna the shark tooth necklace when he sees her at dinner. Craig makes Shep a deal. If Sienna hurts him to the extent she did last night, the relationship will be over. Why is Craig making a deal with Like, shouldn't that be Shep' steal? Like, if she does this to me again, I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I was wondering that because Austin was like, Craig, you're a dick for saying this. I kind of think that Craig at the time, we know now that's not true, but he and Paige were in a good relationship and a good spot. And sometimes when you're in a happy relationship and you see someone like ship pining over a girl and having this conflict. It's like annoying to you, Like, I know, I kind of feel like I got annoyed with people sometimes.
Speaker 2: I like, I don't want to hear your relationship problems like stop stop, yeah, yeah, I mean, this isn't even a relationship. That's what's so annoying about it. It's like, you met this girl online, you've seen her a couple of times, and you're giving her shark tooths and telling her your lover and you want to have babies. You're you need help, you need big help.
Speaker 1: It's weird, and I'm over the shark tooth necklace.
Speaker 2: But I mean, in that moment, to me, I feel like Austin, you know, became the voice of reason a little bit. The shark tooop necklace would throw me over the edge. SHEP isn't doing himself any favors. But I will tell you when I saw the shark tooth necklace, it wasn't what I thought it was going to be. I thought it was something like my ten year old son wanted when we went to like Hawaii and we're at the gift shop. It was like a little you know, like a little white tooth and a little black string. It was the same, fancier same.
Speaker 1: I thought it was chic and it look went with her her whole look, And.
Speaker 2: I thought, what is not chic is he gives them to every girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the great White to Taylor, then the megaladon to with her face. I would have been pissed if I was Taylor. I'm like, she got the bigger shark.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she was a little pissed off. I think so too. Chef's the first to arrive at the beachside dinner. Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, they're in the Bahamas. That's her place. She's like the representative, you know, per Se for the Bahamas. She should be planning stuff. Why is he planning all this?
Speaker 2: Because she doesn't give a shit, Trisha, she does not care. She met this guy online, he's on TV. Oh sure, I'll come film with you. And then after she went and filmed with him. They planned before this, They probably planned for him to go out there and she's like, I don't want to see you ever again. Oh yeah, and then she had to film. So Sienna arrives and they sit down to have a talk before every everyone else arrives. Shep gives her the shark tooth necklace. Surprisingly, she put it on right away. I was like, oh, okay, she's into it. SHEP tells her how painful this whole situation has been, but Sianna says they were just having fun. Meanwhile, Taylor and Madison are face timing Leva on the balcony. When Leva met Sienna at the dog birthday park, Sianna winked at her and said, I'm here for a good time, not a long time. Oh, I know, And I remember her saying that. Do you think by Sianna's saying that she meant she was here for the cameras and not to be Shep's girlfriend. I think so too.
Speaker 1: I think that, you know, Sianna is a girl that is used to a certain lifestyle maybe, And I think that, you know, whenever shef was like I'm gonna give you this gift, she probably thought it was like a burken or like a diamond bracelet or something.
Speaker 2: And then there was a shark too. She put it on.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, knowing what she knew, how the conversation was going to go, why did she even accept the gift.
Speaker 2: Sianna is the girl that takes the gifts she's the girl that Yeah, she's a taker, she's not a giver, that's for sure. Chef tells Sienna that they are in love, but she never felt that. Again, she had to remind him that they were never even in a relationship to begin with. That that's still not enough for Shef. I mean he was rambling. He was trying to tell this girl, like, yes, you love me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean he was completely spiraling, just the rambles, and they were like cutting to all these weird things. He was like, it's like a death by a thousand paper cuts. I mean, I've never seen someone so unhinged about a girl.
Speaker 2: But he's accepting the fact that he can't fight for someone who doesn't want him. She's still going to stay for dinner, and Shep thinks they should make the most of their last night together. Why do you think Shep continues to tell Sienna how she feels.
Speaker 1: I just feel like he can't accept it. He is so used to doing this to other girls. We've seen him do it multiple times, Okay, to like probably three or four girls since season one.
Speaker 2: Oh, so this is a pattern. So I didn't watch the earlier season. So this is Chev's personality.
Speaker 1: The earlier seasons are so good. I mean, girls normally fall for shit, and they do, and why he is like a fixture in Charleston.
Speaker 2: They love him.
Speaker 1: He was actually very cute and charming, and I think he still has some qualities. But girls will fall for him and then he would see Anna the girl, So now it's happening to him.
Speaker 2: So karma is a bitch. Yes, I mean, I don't think I've ever felt this level of secondhand embarrassment for somebody like I do. For shop Like, I'm like, is he gonna watch this back and go whoa? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe, But I think he's getting like a lot of love right now, so he's probably just enjoying that, is he. Yeah, I think people are feeling sorry for him. I feel little sorry for him. A lot of it is just like he put it on himself.
Speaker 2: But oh, I just think he's delusional. But not just me. Everyone else shows up for dinner. Craigan Madison don't even bother to say hi to siennap direct shep direct some attention to the shark tooth necklace he bought for Sienna. Taylor realizes that's the same necklace he got her when they were dating, but Chef points out that he gave Taylor a great white tooth and Sienna has a I don't even know what it's called, Meldon tooth. Who's going to tell Chef that you can buy these at any booths on Myrtle Beach boardwalk? Like is this? Like I don't know.
Speaker 1: He tried to explain the significance of it, and I still don't quite understand it. And also, that's not a gift that a woman would really want, I don't think. But it's weird, and it's weird that he gave it to two different girls back to.
Speaker 2: Back on camera. I mean, I mean, come on.
Speaker 1: I did think something was funny at dinner that I wanted to ask you. Yeah, whenever Rodrigo sits down and he's like, I love this time of night. It's when everyone's at their facust and like everyone's getting along, And I was gonna ask you, Tamra, is that what it's like whenever you're at your cast dinner and you're just sitting down.
Speaker 2: Yes, when we were at cast dinner, it's like this, oh my god, you look so pretty. Oh that's so great, Oh how are the kids? And then it's like you bitch by the time to me, you talk behind my back. Yeah, exactly. So she says they aren't in a relationship. So Santa says they're not in a relationship, and Shep pretends like he's okay with that. Craig reminds Shep that he hasn't smiled at all in the past two days because of the situation. Sianna asks what happened, and Craig tells her you stressed him out so much that he's blacked out and slept on the beach. So embarrassing.
Speaker 1: The whole conversation at the table is embarrassing in front of everyone.
Speaker 2: I he is a forty five year old man, Like this is I'm just blown away. But Nita pushes things a little more, asking Sienna if she wants to be with chef eventually or is this never going to happen. Then Austin asked why she told Shep she loved him but backed off immediately after. But did she really say she loved him? Has she ever admitted that? Well, she didn't deny it.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm like, why did this girl not leave right after the conversation with Shep where she ended things? Why is she going to the dinner after I'm like, did she get paid as like a day player or so?
Speaker 2: I don't know why she's still there, but it's like, not only did she not deny it, she didn't even answer the question. No, she didn't, So she might have said it. Maybe she did. Maybe she's strung them along, But I mean, what we're seeing right here, I would have been like, get out of here, like get off my show, yes, one hundred percent. I'd have been like why are you still here? Like why are you hanging around? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, she clearly looks upset it's not going the way she wants to, But damn she's She's been on like four episodes. I know.
Speaker 2: Crazy. SHEP decides to pulled Sienna aside and talk to her away from everyone else. SHEP keeps telling her that they are madly in love, but they miss their one shot together. Sanna doesn't seem to agree with that narrative. SHEP doesn't want her to get grilled by for another hour, and she agrees that it's time for her to leave. Sanna and SHEP hug each other goodbye, and she tells him, don't hate me, shop, don't hate me. SHEP and I thought, that's pretty telling, like you are not into him, but you're not really expressing it that much. Just well, she's very quiet. Yeah, I think she looked pissed to me.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think she kind of realizes that she is not coming off the best, and finally she's like, I'm getting the hell out of here. But I mean this screams to me that she has somebody better than SHEP.
Speaker 2: On the back burner. I think that's what's going on here. Well, I think she used SHEP, There's no doubt. But his response even got cringier. How could I ever hate you? I love you? And I think at one point he even said like I love the way you smell.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh yeah, god, oh yeah, that was It was really cringe to watch. He was like complaining to the poor bartenders about her Oh my god, waiting for advice at random people to show.
Speaker 2: When he went and talked to the bartenders, I was like, no, no, no, stop but bad. I mean I've done that before. Like if I'm in a very like very sad state or whatever, I will like, you know, oh, I'll talk too much. I'll share too much with someone I bear like my nail girl and then I'm like, what am I doing? Like, it's just like I think, when you get super emotional, you just need to get it out. So I understand it, but it sounds it just sounded so cringey.
Speaker 1: It's like you're looking for that one random person to validate your feelings and make you feel better.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that fun person that you don't know, that doesn't even know the whole story goes, oh my god, I'm so sorry. This is Yeah, you're like, okay, okay, they're on my side, but everybody else is sitting on the beach. Craig drunkenly asked Taylor if it's hard to see Sheep fighting for another girl when he never fought for her. Taylor feels a little bit bad for him, which is that's big of Taylor. Why is Craig. I feel like Craig in this episode is kind of being like the biggest hater. Obviously, his relationship with Page wasn't as well going as well as he was making it out to be, so I don't know if he was projecting or what was going on. I think we're seeing the start of the cracks.
Speaker 1: I think we're seeing the very beginning cracks right now, and that's why he's kind of.
Speaker 2: It's almost mean.
Speaker 1: Whenever he said that in front of everyone to Taylor, I thought that was pretty mean.
Speaker 2: It was mean. Then Austin and Craig start hashing it out in front of everyone. Austin says, Craig embellishes everything everything. Craig shouts back, I'm a lawyer and a storyteller. The best line ever. Okay, can because I don't know the backback history. When was the last time Craig was practicing law? Like did he ever practice law?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't think so, But tamra he lied about so much. He lied about taking the bar for like years he lied.
Speaker 2: Did he take the bar?
Speaker 1: He eventually did and passed, but he lied about it for so long. But that was my favorite thing because Craig always has been known to be an embellisher. Like Austin said, but yeah, I'm a lawyer and a storyteller. I thought that was so funny because he's basically saying he's a liar.
Speaker 2: I'm a lawyer and a storyteller. I think he should put that in his bio on Instagram. Oh, it's so funny. Then Craig starts to talk about his self improvement, which just causes Austin to walk away. Meanwhile, Venita's receiving paragraphs of texts from JT, which prompts Sally to ask if they have feelings for one another. So Venita says yes, after last night, she's certain he feels the same. Now, we saw that she went into his room and then he didn't want camera so he closed the door. Obviously something went down in that. Yeah, I wonder if something happened.
Speaker 1: She claims on her end that she got on top of him and he threw her off, but it seems like something else happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she even says like if he has a girlfriend, he's spending all his time with me. Yeah, And I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: This is all beneath Vanita in my opinion, Like you don't want to start a relationship with a guy where you were the other woman, I know.
Speaker 2: I mean, like who's next, Whitney, like your pickers off girl? Yeah, I mean for Shep and Sienna and now JT and Vanita, maybe Vanita and Shep should get together since both Sienna and JT want nothing to do with them.
Speaker 1: I mean, we just need to find a good guy for Molly. That's all I care about.
Speaker 2: Well, Molly is really into Shep and if she can take him for who he is, SHEP should jump on that. I agree.
Speaker 1: I think she's so good for him, she's too good for him, though I love Molly.
Speaker 2: Do you think that Shep could ever like just I mean, he's forty five, Like there's a point where he can just settle down. Okay, so this Sienna is somebody that's not a toddler.
Speaker 1: I feel like after this is over, can go one of two ways. Shep could be like, Wow, this twenty something year old girl completely ruined me and made me look like a fool and I need to start day.
Speaker 2: People my own age.
Speaker 1: It can go that way, or he will become a bigger man whore than ever.
Speaker 2: And just like I suspect he's going to be a man whore for a little bit because he's gonna he's got his feelings hurt over a girl he knew for re visits. I don't know, but it'll be interesting to see what happens at the reunion. Do you think Sianna will show up to the reunion?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think so? She pays She's not done well. She's been very vocal on social media and there's been a lot of stuff being said. I can't even remember everything, but she is like he's not, like she's saying it didn't happen, how it happened.
Speaker 1: So they like the messy Andy wants to hear her story.
Speaker 2: I bet absolutely so. Craig follows Austin, so they continue the conversation. Now, I found this whole conversation very interesting. While holding an entire bottle of Voove, Craig admits that he wants to repair his friendship with Austin. Austin thinks Craig's projecting an image that isn't him because Craig's trying not to be an alcoholic. He thinks that he thinks that's what's destroying his relationship with Austin. However, he has a bottle of champagne in his hand and talks about his addiction problems. So Craig starts tearing up. He felt like he was in the trenches and just wanted to better himself and his life. He stays at home on his couch. If he goes out, he'll drink a bottle of Yaeger Jeger. Yeah, people, still drink that I don't. I mean, isn't that like the stuff you drink in high school?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, this is all news to Austin. He had never heard Craig's described describing himself as an addict. Craig never realized until he saw a sheep black out and fall asleep on the beach this weekend. So is Craig saying he just realized that he has addiction problems because Shep was blacked out asleep on the beach. And He's like, I never realized it until I saw Shep.
Speaker 1: Well, people had always said that to him, like, I mean, I don't they flash back to the reunion whenever Cameron was like, I think you're addicted to adderall. And I do think that Craig watching him, has like an addictive personality, But I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't think he was like a full blown alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Maybe it just scared him that he felt like he was drinking too much at the time.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why he feels like he can't come. That's why he feels like he can comment on chef's behaviors because he used to do those types of things. But Craig, you have a bottle of champagne in your hand, and you're wasted drunk as you're telling him this. Astin should have realized this. After Craig's passed with Adderwall, they flashed back to Craig, who was unrecognizable, very very thin, and he was on out. I guess back then, Yeah, Craig says, Page has been with him the entire time. He can't imagine being closer to anyone than he is with her. I mean this scene kind of had me sad knowing that they have broken up. Now, Yeah, I go to watch this back that exactly I thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: But I got a little emotional whenever I saw Craig and Austin's whole exchange, because like, I had a similar situation with a friend in LA when I lived there in my twenties where she would just we both go out and we go party a lot and every single night. And it's like at the time I was drinking too much, but like I could kind of handle it and manage it. Yeah, she was going over the top drinking and she had to leave La and move and it made me so sad. It changed our friendship because she couldn't go down that road, and so it kind of reminded me a little bit of that, and like, you don't want to become a full blown alcoholic like that, and so that made me sad.
Speaker 2: I know, I actually thought this was a really good scene between the time two of them. Right. Yeah, Now, Austin knows that this addiction doesn't excuse a lot of Craig's behavior, but he feels like it's a starting point. They finally make up. The next morning, they're all packing up to leave, but Craig paid for a surprise. He ordered filminga's we brought to the girl's suite. Madison's scared of them because they're all they're as tall as her and they're kind of in her space. And I have this thing with birds, like, yeah, they're cute, but I don't like birds. Really, that's your phobia, Loba. Yeah, When I was like sixteen years old, I drove home from high school from lunch break and I was driving my car in a swarm of birds hit my windshield and they were all stuck. They two of them died and they were stuck in my wings and I had to drive looking at their faces. Oh no, yeah, yeah, I don't like birds.
Speaker 1: I get it, but I thought the flamingo thing was super cute and thoughtful of Craig.
Speaker 2: It was, it was, it was, And you know, Shep did say that he feels now that things with Sienna have ended, he feels, you know, a little freeing from that.
Speaker 1: He just needed one night away from Sienna to realize that he's fine. He can go home around Charleston again.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly. Well that's it for Southern Charm. Thank you guys for listening, and we'll see you next week.