Speaker 1: Stop it, make a p you can. If I was professional, I would have started it by now so you could start it. I have to I'll be right back by. Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, the thing is, you asked me for an ice tea.
Speaker 1: There, he goes.
Speaker 2: I went out and got iced teas, one for me, one for Andy, and I had to put some money in the parking meter here, and of course one of the parking meters that I was parked at did not work. And they're not just old school meters anymore where you put a quarter in and turn it. It's the unimeter thing with the credit card and the slip that prints out or whatever. So the one where I was parked didn't work. It would say please wait, and I waited there for five minutes after I put the credit card in, so I didn't want to, you know, I don't know what was going on. And then it said transaction failed, you were not charged. So I went to use another one. But I don't know if you're allowed to use another one that has a different like section number on it, So I don't know if I'm gonna have a ticket or not when I come out.
Speaker 1: But that's beside the point. So anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Got andy iced tea, and I got me in iced tea, and I got plastic straws for us. Let's see if he realizes that they're plastic when he comes back. Because I can't deal with the paper straws because they disintegrate and they fall apart before I'm finished with the iced tea. So let me see if I can figure out how to where's the home screen?
Speaker 1: Touch that? No, I need to.
Speaker 2: Play the thing. No, No, I don't know where it is. Where's the home screen? There's no home button on the Superman box. I just want to play the bull chat thing. This is so stupid.
Speaker 1: I can't shut that off. It's so stupid. Where is it?
Speaker 2: There's no home button. There's no home button on here. I don't know and it won't stop playing. It's so dumb. Where's the home button? I want to play the the theme? Oh, I didn't know it was supposed to be a house. Where's bull chat?
Speaker 3: What it says?
Speaker 1: Bull chat in? But nothing's planning. I don't understand this dumb thing you do. You're just beatic? No, I'm not. Ah, there we go the drama, the drama.
Speaker 2: I didn't know how to get to that screen.
Speaker 1: I didn't know how, but I still found it, and then I found that thing. But this is so hard to use, it's so stupid. Just admit it. You like the Superman box, Just admit you know how to use it.
Speaker 2: If you want to get one of these from my birthday, I will take it your birthday past. So I have another one coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe next year.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Andy, how is your weekend?
Speaker 1: I'm great.
Speaker 2: I like to talk about our I love honey.
Speaker 1: Honey in the iced tea. You want some, It's fresh honey from our friend Nick's farm.
Speaker 2: Really is it fresh? When did it come out of the bees butt?
Speaker 1: Very recently? They he just they just bottled it.
Speaker 2: But you've had this bottle for a few days now already. Yeah, like a week, So it's not fresh anymore, idiot. It look everything was fresh when it was made, that iced tea was.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm not doing semantics today. It was is not an English class. You are not my teacher. Let's calm it down, Professor Scott. Okay, technically it's that is. It's not I would greet you even if.
Speaker 2: It's just like when you go to a restaurant and they go homemade soup. No, it isn't whose home was it made in? Was it made in the home and then brought in? How much honey do you put in? Because I only usually put honey in hot's tea.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: He scores points with this spout. It's not the one that just goober's all over the place. It has like that the thing that stops it from goobering.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what's goobering.
Speaker 2: Well, you know you normally, poor honey, there's just a hole. This one has the squirty thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the hole.
Speaker 2: It just like oozes out and drools down the side of the bottle. Please tell our friend Nick that he spent a little bit more on these caps. Call him and it's worth it and it's just no, that's silly. Hey, Nick, like your caps.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all. So how was your weekend? I want to know what you did? Even though it's Wednesday. I want to go back to the weekend. Think, think, think three days ago.
Speaker 1: Or four Friday? What did I do? I don't care about Friday. Friday's no fun. Friday was fine. I met I met up with a couple friends. Okay, that was fine. Saturday I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what's insane. I cannot remember what I did on Saturday. I know that I worked, and I know that I did something. Maybe I went for a bike or I don't even remember. I cannot remember Saturday. But Sunday was super cool. Okay, Sunday, we took Sawyer to our friend David Katz's house. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Elvis's partner, not that partner. And we went swimming in his pool. Fine, and then we went down to the dock and I told you, Sawyer loves to swim. He cannot get enough water swimming time. So he jumped off the dock into the like inlet where there's boats and jet skiers and stuff like that, and he got a little frantic because he couldn't find a way to get out. So I jumped in to help him get out, and he raked my face, not on purpose, but he was just like, there's no stamps, you know, and so he was just frantic, so he raked my face while I was trying to lift his butt out of the water as David was kind of pulling him up onto the dock.
Speaker 1: But it was fun. We had a good time.
Speaker 2: I mean have a scar now right under my eye. You see that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's going to be a scar.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna scar. It's been days already.
Speaker 1: It was Sunday. Yeah, today's Monday.
Speaker 2: No, today's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Now when we're recording this, it's Monday.
Speaker 2: Oh wait a minute, then no, because it wasn't yesterday. It was Saturday. We went Saturday.
Speaker 1: So you don't know what you did Saturday's right now you're realizing that that's what we did Saturday. You got to get that privageence. I really really do I need a stat Yeah. And but I also got something lodged in my foot, so I thought it was a splinter. I don't know what it is. And I dug you know me?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Oh oh so yesterday, okay, yesterday Sunday I went. It was in my parents' pool. I went over there to soak my foot to try to get the foreign object out of the heel of my foot, and what or the ball of my foot whatever the back part is.
Speaker 1: Is it still in your foot? I think so? Can I see it? Yeah? When I was a kid, I slept on a boardwalk and I had at least eight splinters in each foot ew. Yeah, and they had to go in with a little needle and poke them out. Yes.
Speaker 2: And my dad's like, do you want me to bring out the sewing needle? And I'm like no, because you like disinfect it with a match. You got to put them in hot water. They don't have that.
Speaker 1: They don't have a jacuzzie or anything. No, you don't have a bathtub.
Speaker 2: Or it was in the pool.
Speaker 1: It was chlorine.
Speaker 2: It was fine, you know, not the same that disinfects.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the dumbest thing. But like when I was a cow, can someone when I started the show go on about the semantics of the word I used for how fresh something is and now be telling me that chlorine is the same as hot water.
Speaker 2: It's bleach, isn't it.
Speaker 1: I want to I.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so listen. So you know, as a kid growing.
Speaker 1: Up Game of Thrones, red wedding myself.
Speaker 2: Anytime there was a splinter or whatever, my dad needed to like disinfect, he would always take out the sewing needle. I was like no, and he would just light a match. He would like, what if my foot smells, I don't care.
Speaker 1: I just want to know if you saw the splinter.
Speaker 2: But there's a band aid on it with neosporn. And if I take it off, then oh, oh my god, you are a child. Do you have another band aid?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Then I can't take it off. I need the band aid as a cushion or it hurts.
Speaker 1: Are you five? You might be five? In fact, I actually think my goddaughter, who's three, would be able to handle it better than you handle anything.
Speaker 2: I don't do well with pain. I could never get a tattoo. I want a tattoo, but I can't get What would you get, Scott, Andy a heart on my arm?
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I need the band aid.
Speaker 1: Why do you need the band aid?
Speaker 2: Because it hurts? And I need to cushion. When I walks it's the bottom of my foot and you walk on your foot.
Speaker 1: And so I just told you I had at least eight splinters in each foot. Oh that's different.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like limping. I don't want to limp the rest of the year. Limp you're gonna limp? It hurts, Scott. Just show me the thing. No, forget it. I don't want to talk about this anymore.
Speaker 1: Let me see what it looks like with the band aid on.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna rip it off. I swear if you try to rip it off, I'll put my foot in your note.
Speaker 1: That's fine, I promise you I won't. I won't do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's under the band aid.
Speaker 1: That's the ball of your foot.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's the heel of my foot.
Speaker 1: I don't, yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Is that the arch of my foot?
Speaker 1: Yet? This is the arch?
Speaker 2: So when people have fallen arches, this is flat. Is that what that means?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're good for that. You have great reflexes. Yeah, stop it anyway.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I snapped my neck.
Speaker 2: That's right. I just actually canceled the appointment with the orthopedis. My arm was hurting.
Speaker 1: But now let it be known that I said last week, you go into an orthopedis.
Speaker 2: Was the dumbest thing I It would have been fine if my arm still hurt. But now he had an arm pain, folks. I'm sorry, No, no, it was for doing this.
Speaker 1: It was for Jake.
Speaker 2: But I couldn't even put the salon in the car. The mouth.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this man. Is this the biggest hypochontriac of all time? His arm hurt? I don't know what hurt with his arm. I just know that this man complains about anything. If the sun is out, he gets a little bit sunburned, all of a sudden, it'll be oh my god, I got sun poisoning. If he trips and maybe he like like stepped a little bit, his toe is broken. He comes in last week, his arm hurts. Do I want to know why his arm hurts? No? But does he have to go on about it? For I'm We're in a studio for at least four hours, not four full hours. I'm not late, thank you. So he's sitting here for four hours going ugh ah. So I turn around and go, yes, Scott, what.
Speaker 3: My mom?
Speaker 1: Should I schedule an orthopedist? I say, no, you don't take me seriously. How can I take you seriously? When for four full hours? Eh?
Speaker 3: Eh?
Speaker 2: Can I please explain?
Speaker 1: I know because it was dumb and you canceled it, and after I said a million times, don't book an orthopedist, you are probably fine. You insisted on being like one day it's gonna be bad, Andy, and that's gonna be on you. That's gonna be on you.
Speaker 2: What if it was a muscle tear and I needed it.
Speaker 1: Repair a muscle?
Speaker 2: Tair?
Speaker 1: What are you do when that causes a muscle? Tair?
Speaker 2: I ride my bike a lot, so how was that the arm?
Speaker 1: Your arm? Muscles are swim I swim laps now, okay, I do, and that caused a muscle, tair. If I swim thirty laps, that it could seems like that armworks. Just finance not knowing. It's such a jerk.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that morning when I drove in that morning, Andrew, I literally could not turn the signal on in the car.
Speaker 1: But yet you were moving these things just fine.
Speaker 2: They asked me to drive the bus. I could not drive.
Speaker 1: Ye, you are making a noise because I'm talking about him being a hypochondriac.
Speaker 2: What my arm is hurting? And he was making fun of him. That was it's I was supposed to go today. I canceled the appointment. Who are you, Corey Hart?
Speaker 4: Cancel your appointment?
Speaker 1: Corey Hard He never had It wasn't that serious. It hurt. Just things get hurt, like oh god.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look I have a splinter. Look I have a split. I can't get it out.
Speaker 1: He won't, he won't take the band aid off. He has neosporing. He has neosporn and a bandy forest. Boo boo, he has a.
Speaker 2: Boob Yes, it's a full chat. We only eat honey on this.
Speaker 1: Too, mixing the doors CLOBs this way, we don't sound so loud. Let's move past this. No, because your booboos have caused much drama.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm getting older, and booboos are exacerbated when you get older. They're not, Yes they are, they're not. Booboos are worse when you get older. Things take longer to heal. You get a cut when you're when you're forty whatever.
Speaker 1: I just walked into something the other day and that was it.
Speaker 2: I had a scab. Look at another scap.
Speaker 1: Look, scot, you're gonna be fine.
Speaker 2: He raked my like I could have lost my eye. It was an inch away from my eye socket. I'm very lucky.
Speaker 1: Go tell it all the month.
Speaker 2: Look this thing that's sitting.
Speaker 1: Here, the Bible. I need Bible versus. I need something to power me through this because it's just I just have never met somebody who is that dramatic.
Speaker 2: Guess what, I bring lots of flavor to your life, then right, it's.
Speaker 1: The drama is on another level.
Speaker 2: Okay, well that's me. Take it. It's a bacterial infect take it or leave it. It's not like a sprained arm. It's a broken arm. Are you gonna it magically heals in a week? Is that what you want to do? You're gonna leave it? Is this over right now?
Speaker 1: Well, you're actually gonna explain why your arm hurt, So go into that. No.
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to explain why. I don't know why it hurt. That's why I was gonna go see the doctor.
Speaker 1: So it was a phantom pain that was causing your.
Speaker 2: You're a phantom, You're a jerk. Anyway, this I'm just this right here is reminding me of something. Okay, I have a big problem.
Speaker 1: I want to get one of those pregnancy things that they put on women where it like simulates the pains, and put that on you and see how far it would go. Cool, I do the first little pain and you'd be like, I have a big problem with Amazon right now? What are you doing? We're taking a break. I'm just at the fifteen minute mark. I am.
Speaker 2: I have a big problem with Amazon right now, and I'm gonna tell you why. Okay, So my phone case broke piece of garbage and I got a replacement, okay, and I really needed it because whatever my phone case is annoying. So I went on Amazon and life Proof, the company that makes it, who's owned by Otter utter Box.
Speaker 1: I guess h.
Speaker 2: I have an iPhone twelve Mini, which apparently is obsolete already, so they stopped making cases for iPhone twelve minis ottered it. Whatever they have is the stock they have, and that's it. They're not making well the iPhone twelve and thirteen. Many are the same, Okay, I didn't know that. Yeah, but whatever it is. They said, they don't make the particular case that I like. It's called the frey if def r E with some apostrophe over it. Free fre freh whatever. It's the waterproof phone with the little dial on the side. I like that one. That's what I'm used to, and I like it.
Speaker 1: What iPhone ones are waterproof? Great?
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is the case that I like. They don't make it anymore. So I was able to get it off Amazon. Okay, So Amazon promised delivery on Friday if I used one of their lockers, you know the Amazon lockers, the big yellow things they have had gas stations and seven elevens and Walmarts and stuff?
Speaker 1: What a gas station? Who doesn't know what a gas station is? I don't know. I would just assume you would say something, maybe you.
Speaker 2: Don't know what a service station is. But anyway, so I chose Luther, which is at the speedway. Okay, I don't like the dumb names that they have or whatever. We buy our house, we have Produce and Luther. So I chose Luther, and it said, okay, your item is ready for pickup. Here's the code. A couple hours later, I went there. The screen is blank. I said, okay, I couldn't scan a bar code.
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 2: Then I got an email from them, We're sorry, your Amazon locker is out of service. Please try again in twenty four hours. I went back in twenty four hours. Nothing. So this was Friday. On Sunday, I'm like, dude, and so now I start a chat with them. I'm like, this is unacceptable. I pay for prime. You said it was going to be there on Friday. Your equipment is malfunctioning. This is not my fault. I am going on vacation. Please can you overnight me a new one or whatever?
Speaker 1: I need it?
Speaker 2: Sorry, sir, can't do that and give you a five dollars credit, and like, no, that's not okay because I'm now gonna have to go out and buy a replace another case because I need the case for my trip. Sorry, sir, nothing we can do. Five dollars credit, have a nice day. I'm like, no, I need this to be escalated. May I have a supervisor? I was karening all the way Karen Karen.
Speaker 1: And ing, we'll get back to Scotty's karening, okay right after this, everybody last week exactly, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I was, I'm carling. I was carling, you know, and I'm like, listen, Carling, it's the it's the mail Karen, right, Carl, isn't Carl the Karen of mail?
Speaker 1: I thought that was a thing. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so whatever whatever it was is, I was getting annoyed because they were going back and forth. Sorry, sir, there's nothing we can do. Five dollars is the maximum credit we can give. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I threw Amazon. Where is it a second party seller?
Speaker 2: It's I think it's from a third party and that's how they get you okay, well, whatever it is is, I said, this is what I would like.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: I would like you to please credit give me a full refund for the item, and I would still like to pick it up. When you're like, the hell was that? What was that noise?
Speaker 1: I'm just as confused. That could be a problem. And I said it sounds like an airplane speaking. Okay, let's not do that.
Speaker 2: And I said I would still like to pick it up once your locker is finally fixed. Sorry, sir, can't do that, I said, may please speak to a supervisor because this is unacceptable. It's just unacceptable. I pay for prime service and I'm not getting the service that I pay for. So I went to another guy, and then Diego came on, and then and then Pushikua whatever her name was, came on and nothing. They're like, sorry, sorry, we'll give you five dollars. Have a nice day. Do you want us to refund it and you can send it back. We'll ship you will give you a label like no, I want the thing in any event. It's being hostage and it's still sitting in Luther And they gave me five dollars and I don't have my phone case. I don't know what to do. I don't know when the things are gonna go back on. What's the problem. They're having power issues with the Amazon locker.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm never using a locker again.
Speaker 1: I actually like them for sending things back.
Speaker 2: Sending things back is good, yes, but you know what about sending things back? And I think it's funny. You'll punch in the code and then the little little one will open. I'm like, wait, but I got a big box. I don't understand. So then you have to push the button saying that not enough room and then like sorry, all the other ones are full, and then you're screwed.
Speaker 1: Oh that hasn't happened. It happened to me. It's like, sorry, the larger boxes are full. Oh wow, yeah, I didn't know that. Whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't really love the iced tea with the honey, oh love. I like hot tea with honey.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so still black tea. So why the bear? Like shouldn't this be a bee? Is it because bears like to eat honey? They get they put their hand in the thing.
Speaker 1: Yep, just like that. That's their honey noise.
Speaker 2: Do they get stung or they can't penetrate the fur.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they can. You think it's on the nose or something. Yeah, right, Yeah, I think bears can get stung by bees.
Speaker 2: You're saying if a bear swats a hive, if a bear swats a hive off of a tree and jams his hand in there, do they really do that? Like on TV and in the cartoons they swat hives off and they jam their hand in and try to get.
Speaker 1: Honey, I would assume, But there's no honey in hives. They don't make. They make them in the combs, right, honeycombs? Are you good? What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that it's portrayed in like TV and cartoons and.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: A bear will go dody doughty dough and they'll be a bee hive and they'll swat the hive down and they jam their hand in and they're like eating honey. But bees don't make honey, and bee hives they make them in like those honeycomb things. Right, if you cut a hive, open it, there's no honey in there. They're just buzzing around doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Is that where they live? They don't make honey like hives aren't. And it's not like they have a beehive isn't dripping with honey. It's not like they go to work and that's their house. That is, that's where they live. They live in the hive be high and they work out in the fields and they collect pollen and they bring it back to the comb or whatever that is, right, behive is just where they live. That big round thing that they build on the tree or those wasps. How do you know because bees live under it.
Speaker 1: Looks like they make honey in the high hive. Yeah. Interesting, Well, yeah that makes sense. I don't know why I listen to you. Oh my gosh, that looks so cool. They get this for the bees. I actually really want to make honey in my backyard, in my parents' backyard. Yeah, but I think they're gonna let me. But then you have to like order bees on the yes, because you need to have a queen.
Speaker 2: Then they escape from ups and they kill everyone. Not heard that, Scott, I could see you in the beekeeper's uniform outfit with the smoke pot.
Speaker 1: I want one so bad. I think I'm gonna make it and then I can make my own honey. And do you know that if you plant certain things around it, that's where they get the pollen from. Right, Yes, they put it on their legs. So what happens is you can make special flavored honey depending on what you grow near it. So if you wanted to, I'm gonna try and make bamboo flavored honey.
Speaker 2: Is that even the thing? Yeah, I've seen the one with the flowers. It's like lilac honey or.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Or so there's like lavender huckleberry hound honey.
Speaker 1: Bamboo honey flavor, wan tuckleberry hound. I don't know what you're even saying. Here's the blue bamboo honey is dark, earthy and strong. Interesting. You and you have lots of bamboo. I do, But does that have pollen? Well, it doesn't matter. They just need to go and do be things.
Speaker 2: Things because I tell you, if they ever excavated our front steps at our house, there is a bee colony under there, because I see them go through the holes, and I told you I seal it up with that super sealed stuff so they can't get out. I want to kill all of them. I don't want them to.
Speaker 1: They can't kill the bees. Bees are going extinct.
Speaker 2: I don't care. They're going under my steps. And what they're doing is they're creating all these little tunnels and my house is going to collapse.
Speaker 1: Well, if you call someone, they will come and take them away.
Speaker 2: They're gonna dig up my steps to take bees out. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Who's gonna fix the steps. I probably the same people.
Speaker 2: Really, So they just break up my concrete steps, take the bees out.
Speaker 1: And I don't know this, but you shouldn't kill the bees.
Speaker 2: They're sealed in there.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 2: So they can get out some other way. Let them dig a hole up through the lawn.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't know, but you they can't dig through the lawne.
Speaker 2: They can dig. They're diggers, they really are. They They found all kinds of holes and they dig through the the mulch and they get under the steps.
Speaker 1: Well, that might be carpenter.
Speaker 2: No, because they have the pouches of pollen on their legs. They're yellow their bees, they're not yellowjacks.
Speaker 1: They're bees. There was a bad bad We used to have carpenter wasp things that were terrifying. They're huge and they'd scary, and they drill. They drill perfect little.
Speaker 2: My dad's deck was on the verge of collapse because there were hundreds of perfectly little circle holes. Now he's got the tracks, so they can't eat through that, but you do burn your feet on it, so it's like, you know, give.
Speaker 1: It, take that. Maybe you should put your foot on that.
Speaker 2: Just burn the splinter. Ya see right now that I don't see a splinter, but there's is a bump, so there's something. It could be a pebble or stone, or I think it was a crabs, a tiny piece of crabshell, because what the birds do is the birds go into the water and they take the crabs out and they eat them up in the air and they drop them on the dock. So I think I stepped on a piece of that.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's infected? I'm hungry? Do you think it's infected?
Speaker 2: Do you mind if I drink some honey? Like if I pour it in my mouth, would you for it? I won't put my mouth on it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. You could do whatever you want. Okay, this is special, so special. Make a podcast. They said it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: They said this this has some kind of flowery essence.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so it's on the farm that Nick's family.
Speaker 2: This is not just straight up honey. There's this is a special kind of honey.
Speaker 1: It's good. No, it's it. Well, it tastes like a flower. I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: I think it's the lavender one.
Speaker 1: It's not. I don't know. I might taste buds. I've been to the farm that it's from. I don't think there's lavender next to it?
Speaker 2: Is that the farmer dogs can run and chase goats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where he took so once. Oh that Nick? What Nick do you think of.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't work here yet, not when you took Sawyer there. That was a long time ago, right, I rememberhen Sawyer stayed at your parents' house.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm getting confirmation from Nick. Oh, he's probably not gonna answer. He's busy. Yeah, he has a job. Shouldn't be. If he was a good friend, he'd answer the phone right now. I bet if I called him to answer. Oh, that's Scotty b from the Morning show. Oh, he must be so important. He's not going to answer. Should I try to call him? It won't work. No. Should we call Karl and Anthony and ruin them before they go on their show. What do we want to complain to them about? I don't know. Let's just delay them from doing their twitch show. What can we ask them? Why don't we play our own two second tunes?
Speaker 2: I'll ask them if they ever had use an Amazon locker.
Speaker 1: I'm curious. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't because I don't think that many people use them to return, Yes, but why would you have something to deliver there? I only did it because it was a day early and I really wanted it. But now it really screwed myself. And it's three or four days later and I still don't.
Speaker 1: Does no one answer their phone anymore? No? I never answered my phone. I always answer my phone. Oh hello, Oh my gosh, it's Carla.
Speaker 2: What are you sleeping, Carla? Oh my god, it's seven in the morning.
Speaker 4: There times, I'm in your jersey, you dick.
Speaker 2: What are you doing in Jersey? And why aren't you here?
Speaker 4: We had Anthony's family reunion.
Speaker 1: That's so fun.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, there was a lot of hair there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, did you get my box?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry?
Speaker 4: Did you get my box?
Speaker 1: Did we?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, we did.
Speaker 2: I meant to text you and say thank you so much. Oho, oh, here we go. Oh nothing, Sorry, I just squirreled.
Speaker 1: We were calling to ask. It's a super cool topic.
Speaker 2: Have you Yeah, have you ever used an Amazon locker?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, but they are everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's all I wanted to know because I was having a problem with one, so I just was curious if what you're experience was.
Speaker 4: No, I've never had to use one, but we do have all the other cool Amazon things like Amazon Go, Amazon pickup.
Speaker 2: Oh do you have an Amazon Fresh because we're getting one. It's about to open.
Speaker 1: They're opening one up by my parents house to Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what, I just think it's I think it's a fad, I really do. I think people are going to go go ooh ah, I don't really like this, and that's it.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's whole food, this is the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But see, older people are not going to go there because like I don't know how to do this, and they're just gonna leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's fine, but then they'll eventually die and the younger people, but the store.
Speaker 1: Will be out of business by then. Yeah, Amazon's going to be out of business. No, that store, No, the store, the Fresh store that Amazon doesn't have legs.
Speaker 2: By the way, Carla sent us a bunch of crap. I didn't really even look at it. She said, it's going to be gross, I think.
Speaker 1: But wait, when do you go back?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, come in tomorrow afternoon, So.
Speaker 2: Come in first and let's record you.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't think it's all right. Let me let me think about this. Okay, live on Twitch in a bit. But wait, well then, I do have a question, Scotti. We're my family was talking about this yesterday. When you do insti cart, can you do more than one order at the same time or you're just only allowed to do one person.
Speaker 2: You can do multiple orders if there is one available, but I don't like doing that because it gets a little bit confusing.
Speaker 4: And you have to do that's what we were wondering, and you have.
Speaker 2: To use two like okay, So some stores have the double decker courts, which is nice, but if it's too many, if it's too many items, there's just not enough room and they get mixed and the screen says, put it, this is a group one, and this is group two, and it's a giant pain in the ass. And in the middle one of the people will add stuff to it. Is like oh, and it stresses me out and I don't do it, and then plus you have to drive to two different houses and the ice cream melts and it's stress.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much, Carla. Somebody which podcast.
Speaker 4: Am I on?
Speaker 1: This is bull Chat?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? The sister podcast is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: You should have known that because we didn't mention any cereal at all.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 1: You're not a real fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I actually Carla is a huge fan.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys should come tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should just call me my real name and then that'll be great.
Speaker 1: All right, hopefully will see you tomorrow, Carla Marie. No, you can't say that. The end you just ended the show Nick called let's call Nick back. Oh, here we go. This is like, actually how my day goes. I just go through calls. Oh my gosh, is that Nick?
Speaker 2: Is that my friend Nick? Is that our friend Nick?
Speaker 1: Do you know that? Do you know that you're on our you're on our podcast ball Chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't know the name.
Speaker 1: Do you know that?
Speaker 2: Andrew only refers to as my friend Nick as if I don't know who you are and you're not also my friend and co worker.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, I actually think it better than you.
Speaker 3: Andrew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I will hang up this phone so fast.
Speaker 2: I have a question for Nick. And the reason I'm calling is, first of all, Andrew is graciously sharing some of your delicious Beacon Hill Farm honey, and it is. It's delicious. But I have a question, Andrew, you stupid, ahle It says right here, wild flower honey. I told you it tasted like flowers. It had an essence of flower. It was a floral essence. It's like the purple things. Yeah, because I just poured a bunch into my mouth right from the bo because I love eating honey.
Speaker 1: It's on camera, solus.
Speaker 2: You know what I didn't. I didn't even need We didn't need to bother him. It literally says it on the label.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because yeah, he was thinking, I don't know what your farm looks like. So that was fun.
Speaker 2: No, Andrew was insistent that this was not flower honey, and I told him it tastes floral.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, there's definitely wild flowers. How many different gives it that nice floral sweet taste?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Are they all like this? How many different varieties of honey.
Speaker 1: Do you make?
Speaker 3: Just wildflower honey?
Speaker 2: You know and have you ever been stung while trying to collect the honey? Just once and then you learned your lesson?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I deserved it. I took my gloves off because I want to see a little video of this and then boom before me.
Speaker 2: And do you have one of the cool little smoker pots?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, smoker pots full bee suits, you know for epipittans, just in case.
Speaker 2: Okay, I would like to be invited to the farm because I want to see this.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want. You know, your dog was at the farm.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, can we bring the dog again? He was hurting the goats. It was hysterical.
Speaker 3: That's where the goats were.
Speaker 1: That's all Nick's fall. Wait do you still have goats there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: We're getting more weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm so sorry. I'm coming with the dog because this is so before he dies. I want him to have that experience what he's getting.
Speaker 1: He's getting.
Speaker 2: He's getting old. He just turns seven. He's not gonna die eventually.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything dies eventually, but like you just said it, like he's on his last legs.
Speaker 2: The thing is, if we don't do it soon, he's gonna be like, eh, goats right now. He's like, yeah, goats, and he's gonna tear ass after them, tear as okay, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: So wild. Actually he chased them, then they chase them. It was It was great.
Speaker 2: Let's try to do it like before, you know, when fall starts, like when the summer's just overrunded the fall, they'll be perfect.
Speaker 1: Wait do you do honey twice a year? Is it once a year?
Speaker 3: So we did it once, but this year we might do it again just because there might be more honey in there.
Speaker 1: And I have a question.
Speaker 2: So, so once you harvest this honey or whatever, how long is honey good? I mean, I know honey is like good eternally until it kind of is.
Speaker 3: It's literally forever.
Speaker 2: So there's no there's no expiration dates on these bottles because it just is. But eventually it crystallizes, does it not?
Speaker 3: So if it crystallizes, that doesn't mean it's bad. What you have to do is just like heat up some water and then put the jar of honey in the hot water and it decrystallizes and then you're good to go again.
Speaker 2: Or I could just dig in there with a spoon and eat it crystal.
Speaker 1: I like that you could do that.
Speaker 3: If you're crazy, you could do that.
Speaker 1: Do you sell the honeycombs too, like the crunchy No, that's Cereal Landing. No.
Speaker 3: But I do have some honeycombs from this year that maybe I could bring in tomorrow and we could try it.
Speaker 2: I love honeycomb now are there's sometimes a little B parts stuck in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the honeycolmb you could potentially get some B parts, but the honey itself it's put through like this like screen strainer, so it pulls out anything. So you just have the honey and use.
Speaker 1: The hot knife to scrape. I didn't want to like watching that. That's very what do they call it? The kids watch it the ASMR.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's a very satisfying Cooper would.
Speaker 3: Say, it is so satisfying. I have a great video of g from this year because I got it in like one clean swoop. It was beautiful.
Speaker 2: You should do an entire YouTube channel of just like scraping the honey off nicks Bees. You should. You could leave this silly sales.
Speaker 3: Thing out the local honey the honey man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could just make a ton on YouTube. Anyway. I'm sorry, I hope you didn't. I hope we didn't take you away from a sale. And I don't want you to lose any money. But you're good, okay, you know, And I don't even know that I need the slim Fast anymore. He was trying to get me the slim Fast account. But I lost sixteen pounds and it was all stress. So you know what, I should bottle that.
Speaker 1: I lost sixteen pounds from stress on stress, I have anxiety.
Speaker 2: But anyway, look, i'll lose more. So if they come on board, let me know. And you know what, and if I can't do it all, you know, I'll pass it along to Andrew.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, all right, you could have a nice day. Bye bye bye, bye bye.
Speaker 2: Do somebody I take care of?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Bye? Wow, so many fun guests today.
Speaker 2: I like our friend Nick. Oh, we'll be back right after this b.
Speaker 1: D.
Speaker 2: We're back.
Speaker 1: We have eight minutes you have to leave. Yeah, what you're meeting about? Is it fun?
Speaker 2: You have a meeting right.
Speaker 1: After we have a meeting? Is a mister podcast meeting? Ah?
Speaker 2: How could we never have meetings about our podcast? Because what meetings will we do?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess it just is what it is.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing the cereal trending for the rest of the year. You don't let me see what's in the serial sec So what would we discuss.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's plan out our episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm asked about guests for like the past couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, we were supposed to have snack Guy here.
Speaker 1: Snack Guy couldn't come in because he was going to come in last week. Can he come in this week? Well, we don't have that much time, don't We literally have tomorrow, so he'll come by. We have Brimstone who needs to come on. He's been texting us.
Speaker 2: Here's my problem is I bought some snacks and they're going to expire soon, so I need them to be eaten.
Speaker 1: Oh, I mean we get back on the fourth or the fifth.
Speaker 2: I think we have until mid September. Even after they're expired. Who cares, they're not They're just best Bocly.
Speaker 1: You know. That doesn't mean that they're gonna get sick from it. I'm so excited for what I'm gonna eat in Morocco. I'm like, Oh, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be so like, what is the cuisine there beans? What is in Morocco.
Speaker 1: Well Rice, there's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rice teas jasmine rice.
Speaker 1: I don't think so, But I don't know, Like I can't really. I know it's gonna be a lot of spices. I love spices. I'm so excited. I can't freaking wait. What kind of spice is it? Is it like cardamom? Cardamom? I don't know, Actually, I don't know. I don't know. I'm not familiar with Morocco. I can't wait. I'm gonna be in the middle of the desert.
Speaker 2: Now, what makes you choose Morocco.
Speaker 1: So there's like a lot of like once in a lifetime trips. I feel like you could have like I think New Zealand I would love to go back to. But if I never get to go back, at least I could say Australia, same thing, Japan, same thing. Hm. But like I want to go on a safari. That's like a true once in a lifetime thing. Yes, this I found a desert camp. And through Michelle, because she has a blue check mark and it's on television, she gets like discounts social media's for doing like social media posts. So originally we were gonna go to Switzerland or something like that, and then we decide here, they have cheese there, Okay, cool, So then we were gonna go there. But then I was like, what if we did like a desert trip and we found a place that's literally in the middle of the desert, and that's where we're going. It's like the middle of the Sahara.
Speaker 2: So there's just there's a hotel type thing in the middle, like an oasis in the middle of the desert.
Speaker 1: Pretty much. It's like a glamping situation. So there's like luxury tents that have air conditioning and all this other stuff just in the middle of the desert. And I cannot freaking wait.
Speaker 2: And how do you get there? I mean you fly flight to flight flight flight and then.
Speaker 1: A flight to Casablanca from London and is a real place. Yes, I thought it was a movie. It is that as well. So then from there we take another one to another airport that's two hours away from the camp.
Speaker 2: I bet that's a little plane.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, But then that drives us two hours to get there, and then once we're there, it'll be fun. The camel rides I'm doing ATVs, you're gonna get the double hump one. Don't they all have double humps? No, h have you seen the cigarettes? I have rode on a camel before my foot. I have rode on a camel before.
Speaker 2: Have road.
Speaker 1: I think it's written ridden on whatever I've done it, it's eh, yeah, I know, it's like yeah, and it's a spit and they're mean and when it goes up like they could sometimes be like, man, do you know what's in the hump water? Very good, You're welcome. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I've had only bad experiences with little planes. I will never, by choice, ever fly in a little plane ever again. I almost died twice. Amy and I first we would flew with our friend. We were going to Atlantic City. Cubby was with us, and it was a four seater, and then all of a sudden it got cloud and the guy that was flying us was not trained. It was not instrument trained. He was only apparently like sight trained. So we didn't just imagine right now if this room completely filled up with with clouds and you couldn't see a damn thing, no idea where you're going, no idea what's up or down, left or right? And I turned green and the door was like not latched either. So I was like, oh, and I was literally pooping out terrifying. It was horrendous. And then thank god, moments later we just came out of the clouds. And then Amy and I were on our honeymoon in Hawaii and we were going island hopping and it was a small The plane was so small that the pilot was right there, like there was no door or anything like that. It was a small plane and the turbulence was so bad. We're like, we just got married, but now we're dead, and and it was terrible, terrible. Sorry, no, no, no, don't be I'm just saying I will never I'll never choose to fly in a little plane like that again.
Speaker 1: So I don't think this is a little plane. It's like an atual like yeh through air Morocco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but see, I've flown like I could say, tell you what, like when we went to when we could look up the plane right now you can. When we went to the Iowa State Fair. So we flew I think to wherever Chicago or whatever it was. And then they flew us on a plane that was just one seat on one side and one seat on the other side. It was an American American eagle plane or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: But it was drinking eagle. That's what it's called. American Airlines, it's American Eagle. American Eagle. Yes, that's the name of a clothing company. I know that.
Speaker 2: But American airlines, like little charter planes are called called American Eagle.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, look it up. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. You may be right, you may be crazy. Oh man, you have to go, don't you.
Speaker 1: I do in a second. It's an embryor.
Speaker 2: Emberd ember embra. Yeah, that's a small plane.
Speaker 1: Let's see what does look like? This is the size? Oh no, that's yeah. Oh it's a jet blue plane. No, but that's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Okay, so American Eagle.
Speaker 1: Fine, it's only a fifty nine minute flight from Casablanca to Eric.
Speaker 2: Eric Kadilla, Eric, Eric Kadia, I gotcha. So yeah, the American Eagles are the little look see, very nice. I like that they're there. They're like if you fly into a big city and then have to go to a smaller city, usually it's just a little commuter. It's a commuter plane. That's what they call those.
Speaker 1: So well, we have to cut this episode short. Because we technically are on VAK. No, No, you have to cut this episode short. You know what, you can keep going.
Speaker 2: No, I'm kidding, please help No, stay, I'm just kidding. I'm flighting, Andrew. Come on, dude, please help end it. Andrew. But you could keep going all the time in the wor Andrew, this is what we do. Okay, turn the mic back on, sit down and properly end it. I have to get the clinker sit down. Finish your thought. We're on vacation next week, so we are going to take a week off.
Speaker 1: No, we're not. We're doing another episode this week.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 1: Yes, I thought you decided we weren't. No, I never said that. I'm glad you came back on. Well, okay, maybe that's why you shouldn't speak out of that side of your mouth.
Speaker 2: Well you just said you you said we're going to go on vacation, and then you walked away.
Speaker 1: So well yeah, because that's why I said we have to end early. So this is like a very stressful week for both of us. But we still want to make sure we get a bull chat out for you guys, and we want to record another episode, so let that be.
Speaker 2: Let's not promise. We want to. We'll do the best we can.
Speaker 1: I think we will. Okay, we still have two more days before we go. In any case, yes, get the bulls. We got to end because I have a meeting.
Speaker 2: I have to hop because my sock is still off.
Speaker 1: Okay, fo hurts.
Speaker 2: Wow, now my knee hurts.
Speaker 1: You're a hot mess. Yes, all right? Until next time.
Speaker 2: Where do all these spoons come from?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, but I have one minute. Serial killerspc dot com if you want to go, check all the leads, reviews, ratings, go see past episodes. Whatever. Serial Killers PC is our socials on everything.
Speaker 2: And until next time, they clink Andrew clink. We'll see you Monday. Within all new serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Bye bye. Okay