Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Belly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 2: Scrub dub dum.
Speaker 1: Someone has a new hairstyle. Guess who?
Speaker 2: Guess who?
Speaker 1: Can we me?
Speaker 2: Hi, I'm the girl, It's me.
Speaker 1: I am a little distracted by no one?
Speaker 3: What do you call that?
Speaker 2: Space buns?
Speaker 3: Space buns?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I think they make me look cute?
Speaker 1: Do you look very cute? But you know what? It reminds me of what Xenon's Yes.
Speaker 2: The warrior princess.
Speaker 4: No, no, no girl from them right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do, so I remember.
Speaker 1: The warrior Princess.
Speaker 5: That's Xena, not Xenon, exactly Zena. The word different, also very similar. Zena and Xenon come.
Speaker 1: On very different visually and storyline wise. Yes, yes, yes, anyways, what inspired this? Also? Do you have a headache?
Speaker 5: No headache thus far? Talk to me at five pm because they will be staying in all day. Wow, that's right. I need a change. Yeah, I need a change. It feels fresh and fun, feels fun girl energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so Sisney, that did them though you didn't do it yourself.
Speaker 5: I did not, So I did them myself this morning and you did, yes, and they looked bad.
Speaker 2: They were like, not in the right spot.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I asked Sisney to do them for me this morning, and they're in the right spot. They're just doing two different they're going two different ways.
Speaker 1: Their sisters not twins, correct, correct, like eyebrows getting to towards cousins.
Speaker 2: Actually the single second cousins. Yeah, yeah, they're second cousins.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, you look cute. I like it does Robbie. What did Robbie say?
Speaker 2: Not the biggest fan of them.
Speaker 1: But I don't know dress for him.
Speaker 2: I dressed for myself, right, bitch.
Speaker 1: Just gonna be a bleak, gonna be a bleep for us. But and they will never know what it was because it didn't make sense. It just does. She can't stop looking at herself. I was gonna change it up.
Speaker 2: We gotta change it up.
Speaker 5: I was gonna do braided pigtails, but that didn't feel elevated.
Speaker 2: This feels elevated.
Speaker 1: It's culture appropriation. Braided pigtails like a high no.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, like like the the just the braided like Pippy long stocking.
Speaker 1: Oh Pippy, yeah, yeah, I dressed up this Pippy long stocking one time for Halloween. Yeah, my mom put hanger like a hanger and then wired him out that they stuck out. Yeah, it was. It was a really good costume. I should bring that back.
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Doing good? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are you manic or we chill?
Speaker 5: It's a fine line between the two. Hard to say.
Speaker 1: Okay, you great?
Speaker 2: Great, never been better, never been better? Did you watch the fight on Friday?
Speaker 1: Oh? Vibes that I watch a fight? Hold on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Which one sixty million people watch? Yeah? I have interest in boxing and any time. But I had to turn this on because it's all anyone was talking about.
Speaker 1: Correct, No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, not even the highlights.
Speaker 3: No, do you know who fought?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're talking about Jake, Paul and Mike that's the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, Mike, Mike, Big Mike.
Speaker 1: I saw a lot of people feeling sorry for Mike Tyson, That's what I saw. A lot of TikTok and a lot of just bored him.
Speaker 3: Like the first couple of rounds, there was some punching. Within the last few round they just kind of stood.
Speaker 1: There like he was I'm on empathetic TikTok. So that's what came up for me about the fight. Otherwise I didn't I don't try. I try not to support that type of behavior.
Speaker 2: It's very barbaric.
Speaker 1: It's very barbaric, and it feels like scripted. It feels like so overly.
Speaker 5: It's like, so, apparently boxing is not scripted. Wrestling is scripted. From what I've been told, this is all alleged. I'm not a sideline reporter.
Speaker 3: That is the case.
Speaker 5: Okay, so Mark can confirm that is the case. So boxing is not scripted. But apparently, so the fight was to start at five o'clock, all these.
Speaker 2: Other people fighting that I don't care about before.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: I mean that's they said, five o'clock, they say, But it wasn't supposed to start. Everyone knew that there was an undercard.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 5: So apparently all these other people are fighting before and they're so bloody, like there's blood on blood on blood.
Speaker 3: I heard. I didn't see it. But the woman, the women's fight right before Jake and Mike was brutal.
Speaker 2: Yes, great, well, I support that.
Speaker 3: I don't get the girls.
Speaker 2: In the main ring.
Speaker 3: I don't think any the two people should be in a bring beating the crap out of each other. I don't care what gender they are.
Speaker 1: You didn't have the video going for that long. We missed your whole hair thing and everything. You singing to the camera. You were staring at the camera and didn't turn it on. We you know, can only do so much as one person in this.
Speaker 5: You only lead a tread deer to the water, but you can't make or swim that drink drink.
Speaker 2: Yes, so sorry, you may continue, Mark.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I don't I don't support that. I don't think we should have two humans beating the crap out of each other in a ring in front of thousands of scripting women. I don't care. I think boxing is barbaric. It's like entertainment from the nineteenth century.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, it's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had no interest in it. But also it is a massive money are Oh.
Speaker 3: Where do we got Jake got forty million and Mike got twenty money?
Speaker 2: Where does that come from? And like, what's your least they're on doing there?
Speaker 3: That was interesting?
Speaker 1: What is she doing in there?
Speaker 3: I got very entertained by that when they ran down to the celebrities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they can't pronounce. None of these people were pronouncing any of the celebrities names, right. I was like, what is happening?
Speaker 3: Joe was there, Josh Duhamel Jonas was there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh least then yep, I feel like there were others.
Speaker 2: There were other Where was it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Gronkowski was in Dallas where the Cowboys play at and wow, it's a big stadium, massive, Seventy two thousand people were there. So that's where they get the money. They get the money from that, and then Netflix just pays a ton for the rights to that, isn't it weird?
Speaker 1: That's kind of like Barbieheimer, where you had like Taylor Swift being in that stadium performing and then it goes into like Mike Tyson verse Steak Paul fighting to the death.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the way the world works, speaking of him. One is the Gladiator premiere tonight. Yes, yeah, chills, chills.
Speaker 2: Did you see the first Gladiator?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But like forever ago?
Speaker 2: Are you going to watch the first one before you go?
Speaker 6: No, you cant refresh on the legend of Maximus?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm going to go in just like seeing what what I remember. But anyways, I did invite Tanya to go to the premiere with me.
Speaker 2: You did as well. Indeed, she said it's too much for her.
Speaker 6: Wow, No, she can't take the violence, right, No.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Mike Tyson and I'm fine, she just can't do the social interaction. It's she's got too much on her plate.
Speaker 2: This that's too much on my plate this week.
Speaker 1: So she said no.
Speaker 2: But you know how Beck enticed me, which was very smart.
Speaker 1: Well, this was the main reason I invited you because I'm sorry, would you would I think of you verse for the Gladiator premiere?
Speaker 2: Okay, find fair for.
Speaker 1: The Uh my friend Avanti, who is part of the Paramount team, she's the one who invited me, and she was like, all, so the Love Island USA cast is going to be there. She was like, so if you want to invite Tanya, I know she's a huge fan. And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That. I was like, I don't see her going out on a Monday. However, the Love Island cast.
Speaker 3: Was enticing that when you accosted a Cruller or whatever her name is.
Speaker 2: Put some respect on that name.
Speaker 3: I never heard that.
Speaker 1: Last week, Kaylor Live Janey Kenny, Leah Leah again, Liah mcguellor there, Serena Cordell.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, so it's Serena, yeah, Jane Kenny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were all at dinner. I got invited to the dinner last night too. Yeah I did, but I was doing stuff with Haley's family yesterday, so I didn't go, and I was going tonight, so it felt excessive.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: It's one of those because like when you see Kaylor again, are you gonna be like hey girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I'll be like, hey girl.
Speaker 3: Are there other options should consider?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because like Crawler, Hey Crawler, Because if for me and she saw me again, I would be nervous and she'd be like, uh.
Speaker 1: She literally responded to you on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think you could be totally chill girl, cool vibes.
Speaker 2: I'd have to take it down a notch from the first interaction.
Speaker 1: No, you'd have to. Yeah, because I are your friends. You don't need to do it.
Speaker 2: I don't need to do the no hooplah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she knows that you love her, Yeah, and she loves you. Correct, there's a mutual respect. Yeah, you're not going to see her tonight.
Speaker 5: So the next step is getting her on the podcast, which we will will I will not go down without Kaylor Martin on this podcast well as well as Patrick Dempsey.
Speaker 1: Oh god, so let's.
Speaker 2: Just mark that in our How many years has that been on the list? I was just twenty twenty three, so it's only two years.
Speaker 3: That's when you he was at that softball game.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, no, no, that's when he's we wanted him on the podcast. That year twenty twenty three is on my twenty twenty two vision board for twenty twenty three. Wait, which is last year?
Speaker 1: So two years ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're in year two, you're about to enter year three.
Speaker 2: You know what they say, never quit, try.
Speaker 5: Shoot for the stars and or shoot for the moon and land amongst the stars.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Patrick Dempsey is closer than he's ever been.
Speaker 5: How he's going on this new Dexter show, So he's gonna have to promote that at some point. What better place to promote your Dexter show than scrubbing in?
Speaker 1: I can think of crime junkies. I don't know. The list was Patrick Dempsey ever People's sexiest man?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, okay, that's fresh in my mind.
Speaker 2: Yes, but he doesn't have to promote that.
Speaker 1: No, No, no, but it is it would be timing because they just announced.
Speaker 2: The new one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he's like, I'm out, John Christ.
Speaker 1: You just would like to ask what was it like passing off the crowd? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Was it a peaceful transition?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna get this one more go.
Speaker 5: If anybody listening any contact, direct contact, indirect, subterranean contact, subliminal contact with Patrick.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want to have a connect and it still never happened.
Speaker 5: It's fine that person maybe couldn't have made it happen, but somebody else can you If somebody can't, someone can't.
Speaker 1: Here's my question. What if someone can do all they can do, which is get to Patrick Dempsey in his space and say would you want to go on scrubbing him podcasts? And every time he.
Speaker 5: Says no, And so it's not about do you want to?
Speaker 2: It's you should and let me tell you the reasons why.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But what if he's like, well I don't want to talk about Gray's anatomy, Well and.
Speaker 3: We could talk about other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yes, say show what would be the reasons that he should come on the podcast?
Speaker 5: An amazing loyal audience that will tune into his show and show up for him and sent him amazing messages and encouragement and love and joy.
Speaker 3: Becca's right, though, naming the show scrubbing in that is going to probably deter him because he's going to think, I don't want to know Grace Anatomy for an hour. That's probably an issue.
Speaker 2: Let's change the name of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, tried, believe me, we have tried. However, I have watched Grey's Anatomy again, sweet, but you know what I did. I didn't try to catch up. I just watched the Sophia Bush episode, and then I watched Thursday's episode, which I cried. I haven't cried watching Grays and so long.
Speaker 3: It's back?
Speaker 2: Is it back?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: I'm asking Becca respectfully.
Speaker 1: The past two of the episodes I have seen are our back? Really good? Whoa drama? It's really comes down to someone having a really devastating death. Who died? You have to tune in to find out?
Speaker 2: I know who died?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do? Don't you texted us?
Speaker 1: You don't?
Speaker 3: No spoilers here?
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, well.
Speaker 1: So we can't talk about it. I'm fine to talk about it. She's not going to watch it. What are we expecting her to watch it? She's watching the Americans' market.
Speaker 2: Is the more concerned about our listeners? Not so much meat.
Speaker 1: It's been a whole weekend.
Speaker 3: A weekend is not long.
Speaker 1: We give a spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: I mean, whatever you want to do, it's you.
Speaker 2: Of you.
Speaker 5: I'm not worried about the spoiler alert. I'm worried about our listeners.
Speaker 1: You guys, we talk about things without giving a spoiler alert all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we basically spoiled the fight.
Speaker 3: That's different. We didn't actually say who won the fight, so I don't think we've all the thing I said.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of sad, empathetic spoiler alertic. Anyways, Okay, fine, then I'll move on to John.
Speaker 5: No no, no, by all means give your spoiler alert. Well, I just now is the time if you're watching fast forward?
Speaker 1: Well, so they made it seem like Mika was gonna die. Who is Adelaide Kane's kind of new love interest? And you remember when we interviewed her at Epicon, she was like, there might be something really devastating and beautiful. Yes, well it was it has been. And then she's driving home and she gets in a wreck and her little sister. Yeah, and her little sister is in the car with her, who just had her first round of chemo, and they get so the whole the whole episode, they're trying to save both of them, but they're the sister dies and so they're trying to save Mika and they're like doing all these crazy you know, Bailey comes up with the cree easiest surgery you've ever heard of. She survives, and you think that she's not gonna make it because we know she's leaving because they've already announced it. And she wakes up at the end and Bailey's holding her hand and she's like, where's asked for a sister? And she's like and it was so devastating. Yeah, that feels so now I wonder if they're gonna take it, if it's gonna be like a Mark Sloan situation. Remember how he lived for a little bit longer after Lexi after the plane crash. Yeah, and he had the surge where he like really came back and they're like, oh my gosh, she's fine, and then that was it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, or if she's she's gonna she didn't die then, but there's gonna be some complications like internal bleeding or something, and then she's gonna.
Speaker 1: I was thinking either that or she'll be like I can't, like it's too hard to work in this medical like in the hospital after I happened to mysies like I need to go find myself, and she just leaves.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I was stronger back then when I was watching grays Anatomy or if I'm just like a giant whissy now. But like, even just hearing that makes me so depressed.
Speaker 1: It's all depressed.
Speaker 5: But I didn't used to make me feel this sad when I was like in it, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Is it the way of the world?
Speaker 1: But well, I don't know. I think that you binged it so much that your brain it was like you were having to move on because it was like process, move on because the next one's coming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy. Just hearing that makes me like depressed.
Speaker 1: It was really sad, and she did an incredible job, and now I feel sad because they had so much chemistry. I was like, Wow, we're about to get another lesbian romance, and then a WLW romance, I guess, and then Jake Brelli left. It was his last episode, so they did a cute little montage of saying about him. Man, I'm tired of them putting like Joe in this like I'm staying at home, I'm having to raise my kids. I hate that, and I to.
Speaker 5: Talk love interest a better one.
Speaker 3: Your opinion is discounted.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but I do wish she had someone else.
Speaker 3: Your opinion is valid. Thank you. You don't watch the show forever.
Speaker 1: But I told we told Camilla that we don't like links, so that we said that to her face, So I can I feel confidencing that hair.
Speaker 2: You know what I have watching?
Speaker 3: Why don't you tell us all after the break? Wow? Okay, yeah, great.
Speaker 1: We're back.
Speaker 2: I'm watching the Martha Stewart documentary.
Speaker 1: I've been okay, so I've been going back and forth if it's something I should click, Yes, yes, why told me?
Speaker 5: So fascinating. She's just a fascinating being. How though on so many levels, but also like she talks about when she had her kid and how like she felt like she didn't she she wasn't you know, everybody has kids and they're like, it's the best thing that ever happened to me, And they're like the best thing.
Speaker 2: She was the opposite. She like didn't know how to be a mom, like like she like fumbled through it.
Speaker 5: And I find that to be so like refreshing that somebody can admit that, do you know what I mean? Because I'm sure other people out there have felt that or have are currently feeling that totally. And she like built this whole empire on being like perfect, and then she goes to jail and has to rebuild an entire brand and like, I don't know, I just find her story and everything so fascinating and like, I don't know, like she grew up, the way she grew up, and the choices that she had to make, like choose between marriage and career and just all these things that we don't have to choose between now.
Speaker 2: And it's just she's in our lifetime. It's like so crazy.
Speaker 1: She's really interesting. But did you see her interview with Drew Barrymore? No? Did, and would have seen it? Well, do you ever see Drew Barrymore?
Speaker 2: She's very up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she it's pretty cringe. Like I love Drew Barrymore, first of all, I'll say I love her, But she leans over and she goes what makes you feel warm and gooey inside, and she like bites her finger. It was really her own finger.
Speaker 2: Okay, clear, Yeah that's important.
Speaker 1: Drew Barrymore bites her own finger, saying what makes you feel warm and gooey? Which is already cringe cringe, like I'm on cozy And then she like gets closer and I think she's like rubs Martha on the back. No, and then Martha bushes her away and she's like, you're the wrong gender, honey or something. You ain't it for me?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just find Martha Stewart to be very fascinating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a funny. She's like interesting because they asked her about uh sexiest People's sexy Samain Alive, which is John Krasinski.
Speaker 2: Did I say that you know who he is?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, Tanya, give me some credit here. And when did she said something funny like yeah, he's smart and funny.
Speaker 1: I've been to his house or he's been to my house. Watch out wife? She said, watch out wife. Wow, only Martha can get away with that line.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I haven't finished it.
Speaker 5: I'm like two thirds of the way done, but I'm finding it very she's very the moment, you know, when Charlie XCX puts you in her SNL monologue, she's.
Speaker 1: Cool again, that's giving Bratt's brat. That's fart.
Speaker 5: She goes, you know what's brat is Martha Stewart saying she's so happy this journalist wrote some like the article about her, like back in the day. And she's like, I'm glad that this journalist is dead. And then the journalist she goes, that's bratt she was, and then the journalists coming back and saying I'm not that I'm alive.
Speaker 1: It's even more. Do we agree with the people sexiest?
Speaker 2: That's hilarious?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: It's very funny, as if your manic.
Speaker 1: I guess I watched it, but I don't know if it got funnier than watching you talk about.
Speaker 2: That good Sorry, would you say about John Krisinsky?
Speaker 1: Do we agree? Is he people's sexiest man? You know?
Speaker 3: I always feel like people they hit the dart board, but they don't hit the center of the dark board. You know, I was like, yeah, okay, Krasinsky, but maybe three years ago it might have been a better Krazinsky choice.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, like Glenn Powell would have been a good choice or.
Speaker 1: That is such a good analogy.
Speaker 2: Mark Jeremy Alan White would have been like a good one this year.
Speaker 3: It would make sense, even if some might disagree, it would make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would all. I mean, right, sexy is subject subjective, so there's always going to be someone that someone chooses. But as a whole, I feel like typically like Patrick Dempsey, I feel like we could all get on board for that, right at some point in your life were late. I was going through the list of people sexy as I was trying to quist Taylor to see if she could remember who was like each like year, that's fun. She didn't get any of them, right, but none of them maybe like a few in the more recent years that she worked on with E News.
Speaker 6: Right, do we believe the rumors that like they tried to get They asked Glenn Powell, but he said no. Like I heard.
Speaker 3: That that seems legit to me.
Speaker 6: I heard Kazinsky made a big bid for it to try and not fix his image, but like put him in the spotlight more.
Speaker 3: I read that again, it's probably not him, it's probably his publicist.
Speaker 6: I like to think it's Tim person. Okay, he is showing up on People Headquarters, saying I am sexy, Please love me, adore me.
Speaker 1: But why would you.
Speaker 2: Not want it? Like, if you're a Glenn Powell, why would you not want it?
Speaker 1: Well, because then it just like it puts all this focus on your hotness, on you being hot, And if he's trying to be a serious actor and he doesn't want to be seen as just his looks, that's the thing I feel like in the act acting world.
Speaker 5: You know you're hot when you want to be taken seriously, when.
Speaker 1: All you want, when all you want, when you deny sexiest man alive. But this is all a lleged We don't even know if this is true, right.
Speaker 6: This is just the rumor I'm seeing?
Speaker 2: Is that unwere Where is this that you're seeing it? Do you want?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't want to. I don't want to say it. I don't want to say my.
Speaker 3: Source here.
Speaker 6: Read it daily Mail?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 6: Also there's one called sexy Panda dot Com that I was getting this room, but it was Glenn Pallen Pedro Pascal.
Speaker 1: He'd be on brand, right, he'll be it in three years?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, yeah, well yeah, season five Last of Us, we'll get him Glenn wants to make more of an impact in acting now that he's finally getting amazing roles and he's given me more of a star.
Speaker 1: Okay, an actor.
Speaker 3: I have some fun fact about The Sexy Man Live. If you're interested? Can you name the three gentlemen who have won the award twice?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, oh Pitt correct? George Clooney correct?
Speaker 3: Oh, actually I think there's four, but go ahead, Richard Gear correct? What and there is one more?
Speaker 1: How do you know this? There's one more?
Speaker 3: I'm confirming?
Speaker 1: Yes, Melion No, No, was it Patrick Swayze or is it mel Gibson?
Speaker 3: Neither?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: They both won once though?
Speaker 1: Was it Denzel Nope? The Rock The Rocks one? He should twice? Are you kidding?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: Should get it again and again and again.
Speaker 3: This person won in three and again in nine, oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, three and nine. He's in that era right of of the Brad Pitts.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 1: No, he's never gotten never gotten it, which titanically definitely, but he was probably too young. He wasn't a man sex creepy, creepy. Oh wait, I just looked at this give it.
Speaker 2: Like, can you give us a hint.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think of a good hint that wouldn't completely give it away. Well, yeah, uh, he is wears a lot of eyeliner. That's it.
Speaker 1: Very good that when she is Monica from Friends.
Speaker 3: I heard Phoebe personally, but.
Speaker 1: She is Phoebe and Monica, Like there's when they played the.
Speaker 5: Game Friends are giving Phoebe is giving Monica.
Speaker 1: When they played that one game and Friends, which is basically Jeopardy for the for the apartment.
Speaker 2: Such a good episode.
Speaker 3: Any other fun facts? How about the oldest to ever win the award of sexiest manage?
Speaker 2: Can you give us a hint?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Uh, he's not from America, Anthony?
Speaker 1: Is it? David Beckham oldest?
Speaker 2: It's not even old.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was old Liam Neeson he was.
Speaker 3: Old at the time. Richard Gear he has since past.
Speaker 5: Not Robert Redford, Patrick Pat guy from Boy Meets World.
Speaker 6: The William Daniels, Yes, Daniels, who's never sexist?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: That sad statement?
Speaker 6: The voice of that record.
Speaker 3: How was William Daniels never sexs mad?
Speaker 1: Unfortunate Mark noting.
Speaker 6: There's still time he is still with us.
Speaker 1: Honestly, he hasn't died.
Speaker 7: Oh, I say I missed that because we Yeah, he is.
Speaker 3: He's very much with his ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, there's still.
Speaker 3: That was a terrible guest for about five different reasons.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: He he played James Bond.
Speaker 6: That's your big That was my next guest. I know who.
Speaker 3: No, he's still alive too, Craig.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot. Well you got me thrown off with mister Poe.
Speaker 3: Then who is it?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 3: You're Timothy now Sean Connery. Sean Connery was fifty nine when he won the award in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: He has passed as his prime.
Speaker 3: And the other one who has passed was the youngest ever to win the award.
Speaker 2: Oh, Matt Miller.
Speaker 3: Mac Miller did not wine.
Speaker 1: Just thrown out names, just thrown out names of people.
Speaker 3: At least Mac has passed. That's at least accurate.
Speaker 1: Patrick Swayzey.
Speaker 3: Nope, the three have passed. Bieber, Connery, Swayzey and this Sorry we talking about the youngest way back in eighty eight.
Speaker 2: This one was not given the crown.
Speaker 3: Yes, your hint is he is a junior.
Speaker 2: Robert Downey Jr.
Speaker 3: Nope.
Speaker 6: John F. Kennedy.
Speaker 3: That is correct. Oh yeah, John F. Kennedy, jun.
Speaker 2: I would never have guessed that.
Speaker 1: I just looked at the list, So that's why it's fresh on my mind.
Speaker 6: Have they ever given it to like not a real person like has like alf ever gotten.
Speaker 3: It or anything? One year they gave it to sexiest Couple. Richard Gere and Cindy Crawford won the Sexiest Couple in ninety three. That is Richard Gear's first of his two wins. Also did the Rock win it the Rock one in twenty sixteen. In twenty fourteen they also declared Sexiest Woman Alive. To go along with Chris Hemsworth as Sexiest Man. Kate Upton was given Sexiest Woman Alive. They have not done that since before.
Speaker 1: Probably smart of them. There's something fun about it being men really as opposed to objectifying like women and people fighting if they're beautiful or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fair, and I don't know if that's fair, right, exactly fair right, right, it's not fair, but it's fair. It's not a superfood and it's a superman. That's different. It's not fair, but it's different.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, it's a super food.
Speaker 1: That's not the same.
Speaker 2: I need it to be, so I have a confession to make.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, let's hear when we come back. These are my confessions.
Speaker 2: Just when the thought I said, all I can say, what is it? She come inside, says, she goes, there's no.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes it is that's the lyrics.
Speaker 6: No, it is not the lyrics.
Speaker 1: Not it has never been. Is No, it's not.
Speaker 3: First of all, she comments on the side.
Speaker 6: On the same album, on Burned, I used to say, can't you feel me the seamen her about it?
Speaker 2: Wait, what is the actual lyrics?
Speaker 6: See me and her? Yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 5: She could come inside like she come inside, like she came into the room and said she has one on the way, that's a lyric in there.
Speaker 3: And she got and she got one on the way.
Speaker 1: That commercial, crucial lyrical.
Speaker 2: You get wrong this entire time.
Speaker 1: The confidence with the space onuns no one prepares you.
Speaker 7: You know, the eye contact too, know what you're looking at me smiling space onun singing.
Speaker 1: She came in and side coming side.
Speaker 2: Said she had one all the way.
Speaker 1: Anyways, before we took a break, you said you had a confession.
Speaker 2: Yes, is that No, that.
Speaker 5: Is not it so I it's embarrassing to admit because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you're fine right now, that's all good.
Speaker 5: Nothing you say, we're good because everybody's like so obsessed and like so excited about this movie coming out, and I have never seen Wicked.
Speaker 1: M I actually have a lot of people in my life that haven't seen Wicked.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of people don't go to Broadway shows type shows, live theater, but.
Speaker 5: It feels like it's so iconic and everybody's like so excited, and everybody's wearing like green and pink as like.
Speaker 1: He knows word green just I've had this way before.
Speaker 2: Not in honor of the movie coming out.
Speaker 3: It's also anything that you put the same vowel sound in green and pink? Is it green and pink? Like they're the same, Like they rhyme? Those words don't rhyme.
Speaker 5: I thought you were wearing it as like an homage to Sure, yeah the Witch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing I think going.
Speaker 2: I know which one was Alphaba and which one's Glinda. I am I supposed to.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of there's a little movie that comes before.
Speaker 3: That's a big deal.
Speaker 2: Since I was like five, I.
Speaker 1: Think, why you know the general.
Speaker 2: Yellow Big Road and like the guy needs a heart.
Speaker 6: Ya ya YadA, they go back to Kansas.
Speaker 1: Correct, You're going to love Wicked really in like I think just the the story, the creativity of coming up with the story of the Witches is like one of my favorite things ever.
Speaker 2: Like when you and Haley were the Wicked Girl, you were just like what, I didn't get it? And I was like I don't get it.
Speaker 1: But we were thinking there there's gonna be like a w l W relationship storyline. Sure, still not sure?
Speaker 2: Sure is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still not sure?
Speaker 5: But I remember being like I don't get it. And then I went a mom on my way, Well.
Speaker 1: Can I say that that doesn't surprise me?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: And I think you're okay because I have quite a few people in my life who also haven't seen.
Speaker 2: It, so kind of like shamed and like a shame.
Speaker 1: There's not a way for you to watch the show, like, believe me. During COVID we tried to find like a pirated illegal version of the plane to watch because we wanted to watch it so badly.
Speaker 3: Nothing on YouTube.
Speaker 1: You can't find it. No, like they have clips, but not like a word, it's not a shaky camera, you know, because you're not allowed to write, and so unless you've gone to New York or you've had a cast that came to the first time I ever saw it was in San Diego and I was like blown away.
Speaker 2: And then I ever had that moment, I feel like very it's like sad.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's going to be amazing for you.
Speaker 2: Watching wah my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then we had to go see Alive.
Speaker 2: I saw John m chwo. Isn't that the director?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeahchoo.
Speaker 5: He did like he was doing before. I went and saw Red One this weekend.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, now we're talking.
Speaker 1: That is Red One's Chris Evans Rock.
Speaker 5: Rock and they're saving Santa the Red One. I have two boys to chill, two children boys in my life.
Speaker 6: So yeah.
Speaker 5: But he did like a thing before what are they called previews, and he was talking about how excited he was for people to see it in the movie theater because you get to like feel it, and like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't go to movie theaters ever. I can't wait to see Wicked in the theater.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: But I know the songs.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a plus. Yeah, we saw it the Pantagious many years ago, and then my kids were in a children's production of it that was very cute. And then we're going to see that the Patages again next month. Wow, so right after we see the movie, we're gonna go see it to see you wait, when is it? When are we going?
Speaker 1: Well? When are they here?
Speaker 5: When at the Pantages you need to I've never been to the Pantagious theater And wow, that's either I know, and like I feel like I would love this, Like I feel like I would really enjoy it, but I'm so out of the loop, like I don't even know like what's playing there?
Speaker 2: When's it playing? Like what's good? When do you see? What do you see?
Speaker 1: We're gonna go and.
Speaker 5: And I really want to see like the Nutcracker, like I haven't seen like a ballet in decades.
Speaker 1: I'll let you go someone else to go.
Speaker 6: Cracker last year was very so joyful.
Speaker 2: It's like so holiday spirited, wicked?
Speaker 3: Is it? The Pantage is December fourth through February second, So you got a nice runner.
Speaker 1: How you feel about musicals is how I feel about like you going to the Allergen just like so out of out of the list.
Speaker 2: That is such a bad correlation.
Speaker 1: That's like literally how I feel.
Speaker 5: No, because the Pantage like plays, people go and see plays.
Speaker 3: If people don't know, that is our Broadway in Los Angeles, the Pantagious Theater. Anything that tours comes through there and showing you mark either I've seen Lion King there, I've inen Mama Mia there, Wicked, I've seen a lot once. I've seen so many shows there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, from Margaritaville.
Speaker 3: I saw six there that was awesome. We saw that. It was great.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should get on a mailer list for the Pantagous and you know you're in the know of what's going on.
Speaker 2: And do the show start at like times like movies.
Speaker 3: No, they're usually one matinee on like a Sunday afternoon and the rest are evening shows. Just one day.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing back to back every two hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's one show a night.
Speaker 3: One show a night, usually around seven thirty, six thirty on Sundays. I'm looking at Wicked right here. They do have a matinee on Thursdays and Saturdays.
Speaker 2: It looks like that's good for you love a moutinee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's something for everyone there. At the Pantagious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you've been to the Pantages.
Speaker 1: No, but I've been to a Broadway I've been to a show.
Speaker 3: You've been to New York a lot. It's supprised you haven't been to a Broadway show.
Speaker 2: I didn't known to New York that much.
Speaker 5: No, No, I could count on like two hands so less than less intent enough times.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's true either.
Speaker 2: That's very true.
Speaker 3: I think maybe time for like jingle Balls alone, haven't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they fly you on and they fly you right back.
Speaker 3: It's still going to New York.
Speaker 2: I'm fair.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying the next time you go to New York, I would look up and see what shows are playing and go see a Broadway show. It is incredible. I highly recommend you'll love it. I'm shocked and like someone who would just I will love Lion King.
Speaker 2: You know they're breaking a new one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not thrilled about that. What I'm not. I'm done with new things of old things.
Speaker 6: Other story, mufasa.
Speaker 5: No, I don't want I don't And he's always wanted a brother.
Speaker 6: He's always wanted a brother.
Speaker 3: I mean, I sounds hypocritical, because that's what wicked is. Wicked is the origin story of the Wicked Witch. By the way that you don't remember from Wizard of Oz, it's her origin story correct, So I guess I shouldn't say I don't. I'm sick of those, but I'm kind of those I don't care about moufassa.
Speaker 1: I have a question. This is so random, but I was thinking about it watching Friends last night. You know the place in uh, boy meets World when they're like in college and they're hanging out in kind of like the college area. Is that the same studio set as Gilmour Girls, as Friend Central perk?
Speaker 6: I know, I don't.
Speaker 1: Did I say.
Speaker 6: Sorry right before we do this podcast as recording plod meets World and I heard radio podcast and we're just talking about that set.
Speaker 3: So let me text.
Speaker 1: Because there's a door. This is so strange, but the way I remember that set up a Boy Meets World, there's like a random door on the side, and in Friends, I'm always like, where does that door go to? I think it's just a storage closet because one time, when Monica and Chandler are sneaking around, they like come out of it all like disheveled. But that's the only time they use that.
Speaker 2: Door in their apartment.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, in central perk, like off to the side. I don't know this is so, but I was thinking Easton might know because of I'm going to find out his proximity to the Boy Meets World.
Speaker 3: Are you texting someone from the cast of Boy Meets World?
Speaker 6: I'm texting Wilfred Dell, who played Air Come.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 6: He remembers the set details very clearly.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me know because I I've been thinking about it for two nights now because we go to sleep watching friends.
Speaker 6: I did just get an answer. It was not it's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: It was more dis like, did they use the same So Easton and I had a similar weekend plans. Mine was on Friday night. You had Sunday night. Oh yeah, we went to Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 3: Hio True and Sweet Tour.
Speaker 1: Because you have the merch on. Tell us about your experience.
Speaker 6: We're in the merch Allison really wanted to go, as did I, and we were lucky a friend got us tickets at the last minute. So we were whale watching yesterday in Newport with my uncle and stuff, and uh, we're watching these beautiful humpback whales like jumping out of the water. And then I get the ding of the ticket beach. Yeah, I got on the close. Yeah it was. It was awesome. And I get it a little ding on my phone. It's like, hey, you got tickets for a dinner. It's like, oh, yeah, it was. Whales are cool. Okay, like turn its boat around, but uh, we went.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: I mean, everyone's saying it. It's the best show ever. It's incredible. She does these like vignettes throughout the show with this really unique vintage style. It's so cool. It's so great. The energy maintains the entire time. There's not a dull moment. The costumes are incredible, the dancing is amazing.
Speaker 1: She's she is a pop.
Speaker 6: Star, a pop star, bona fide pop star.
Speaker 3: Yes, central casting like perfect pop star, perfect pop star. Yeah she is. I maintained Taste would have been a hit in any decade that song.
Speaker 1: Is on he always goes I wish I wrote that song. Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Have eighties, nineties, two thousands, so good, always a hit.
Speaker 1: Well we went to the Crypto you were at four, which I don't know why.
Speaker 2: They did that one night, two nights, Oh, I see.
Speaker 6: And somebody thought was kind of fine. As there's a part where she has like a mug for when she sings espresso and it said Inglewood on the mug instead of Los Angeles. That was really exciting out there, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, at our show, she went to do her cover song. You know, she does a cover yeah, and she's like, oh, Christina aguilar or what a girl want? And I was like so excited to I got my phone off to film it, and then Christina Aguilera is on stage and it was like insane the crowd and I wonder if Christina Aguilera, like she's our generation, you know, and there were so many young little kids there at Sabrina show.
Speaker 2: So you don't think they knew who she was.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she's thinking I want as if she has like imposter syndrome and thinks like are they going to go crazy? Are they going to be like who? And it went insane.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, Sabrina was on Christina Aguilera's like Christmas thing whatever. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so she was probably like yeah, I'll do you this solid, I'll come on your thing. Can you do me a solid and come out to my show?
Speaker 1: I had full body cho That's where conversations go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do you the solid if you do me the siet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably just like that.
Speaker 3: I love those moments.
Speaker 1: It was so iconic and she looks she looks like two thousand.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and East had a special guest as well, Marcello Hernandez from Saturday Night.
Speaker 6: That's the Mango character. I heard a hint. They're like, the surprise tonight is going to be insane. Everyone's gonna lose their mind. So I'm like, oh my god, who's gonna christiangea Lear came outlast night? Who's going to come out? And then it was Domingo messing out? But the place did go and say place with nuts. It was so fine because Allison showed me the Domingo sketch and then he was on the screen. She's like, who is that? It's Domingo, that's him, She's google it.
Speaker 2: I was like, who is this? I have no idea who he was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know what I was talking about.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: About a month ago with rende Is holestated a sketch called Domingo where a bunch of bridesmaids sing to the bride a song about there to the tune of Espresso. Yeah. I saw that that. Yeah, that she cheated with Domingo basically and wait what And then this past Saturday night they did it again, similar with Charlie XCX. Now it's their baby shower and they do another song too Hot to.
Speaker 1: Go, oh am I and oh cute.
Speaker 3: And so it's very viral and it's very fun and like even my daughter was like, oh my gosh, that's the funniest thing I've ever seen about the first one. Anyway, so I think that's a really big differ.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know my ginger chan.
Speaker 5: She does this thing where like when she does like the handcuffs the bedcm like if there's like somebody very face, like Millie Bobby Brown did it once. Of course she was also I think she had space bunds.
Speaker 3: Anybody remembers, not really relevant to this.
Speaker 5: Okay, anyways, Yeah, so she was like, did it with Millie Bobby Brown at one of her stops, okay, And then she did the same thing with Domingo got last night at the But I didn't know either.
Speaker 2: I was like, who is it guy, Well.
Speaker 1: I did when she did the cover? What cover did she do for y'all?
Speaker 6: Mama Mia?
Speaker 1: So on the screen? Did it have like karaoke?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, because we we thought did they put karaoke words for what a girl wants? Because they're like maybe, But I realized she does that for every cover she does.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I like to think so, because I had the same thought though for a moment, I was like, oh do people don't know mama?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that makes me feel better. But yeah, it was. It was crazy. It was iconic.
Speaker 2: She is an icon.
Speaker 1: She she's an icon, she's a legend, she is a moment and she I couldn't be more honored that I threw up off screen in front of her. Like, had I known this the level that she would be on? Yeah, differently, Yeah, you know I would have limited.
Speaker 2: My uh the old I don't think so, do you?
Speaker 1: If I had known period? First of all, if I knew that that was the state I was getting towards at that point, I would have That's.
Speaker 5: The whole thing, is what I'm saying. You don't know you're at that state until you're in that state.
Speaker 1: Until you're out of the pool. Correct, Yeah, Anyways, I just I love that people were messaging me and they're like, I don't think I ever put it together that that's who y'all were interviewing. Oh when that happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so people might forget, but I mean I have been on the Sabrina Carpenter bandwagon since literally.
Speaker 1: What's the wagon?
Speaker 5: I've been on the train since twenty fourteen. I have been riding and dying with this pop star for quite some time. She has been on scrubbing In multiple times. I have interviewed her for several kiss things. They flew me out to New York for one of her album release parties to host it. Yeah, so you heard it here first. Scrubbing In knows the pop stars.
Speaker 1: That's all right. Yeah, she was on our podcasts three times.
Speaker 2: Literally, wow, I think more.
Speaker 1: Before they were short and sweet, they're scrubbing In exactly.
Speaker 2: So just just let everybody know that's listening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please go back and listen to those episodes.
Speaker 5: Do you know anything that's happening like what we're talking about right now might be really cool in like ten years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're we're ahead of the curve, head of the curve, so behind that we're ahead sametimes exactly. And that's about it.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 1: That's all we have for today. Well, I have to go because it's time for me to get ready for the Gladiator premiere.
Speaker 2: On my head is running her a little bit now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gott get fitted for your toga and everything.
Speaker 1: I assume I'm not wearing a toga it's just toga inspired dress. Wow, but it's not actual.
Speaker 2: Wait, who's going with you?
Speaker 1: Taylor Banks?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, radiator sandals? I'm sorry, gladiator sandals.
Speaker 1: You know, no, but a heel inspired by a gladiator? Are you lying right? That's all you talk to? Tea by m HM