Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action at Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Score and touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings sports Book app. Make your pick. Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big during the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves, that's Code Money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See DKNNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Co cho According reports, Coach Prime expresses interest in the Raiders head culture position. According to the Las Vegas Review Journal, associates of Coach Prime have reached out to the franchise to express Sanders's interest in the opening. Tom Brady is spearheading the search for the coach and general manager after the dismissal of Tom Delesko. General manager and head coach Antonio Pierce. Brady will have a significant voice in the Raiders' decision. What You're thinking out Joe I.
Speaker 1: Like it. It sound good, It sound real good. But I understand and primese Prime nose best. Prime has been around the game of football for a very long time. You also know, even if you do have interest in that quarterback quarterback job, even if you do have interest in that head coaching job, you will also have a short lease unless you have a goddamn quarterback. Unless you have a quarterback, you the greatest the goal, Prime time will have a very short lease, and Mark Davis will also fire you as well, even with the understanding, you have nothing to work with if you have no quarterback.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: Now, if this is situations revolved, I mean, if the situation is resolved and they have if they have a veteran presence, but maybe just so happened the Raiders find a way to go all the way up and get your door. Now we're talking. Now, we're talking now, now I understand. Okay, maybe with Prime playing that seat out there to put it out there, maybe he didn't say it the way is being reported. I would love to coach my sons.
Speaker 3: You know, you never you never know how the draft me happen.
Speaker 1: But you know, seeing Prime at the NFL level and him always saying I would never want to coach the NFL players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it would change, you know, because he had Prime had a song must be the money.
Speaker 1: And the money will be what it should be. And I think I think it would be great for him. You know, everywhere he's gone high school and Alas Jackson's state, Colorado, he has turned those programs around, and I'm sure he can do the same thing at the NFL level given time. Given time, You're not bringing Prime in there saying he can have the power to make the decisions to build the type of team he needs to build to be able to compete week the week, especially in that division, against the Chiefs, against the Chargers, against the Broncos, none of that.
Speaker 2: None of that, because those teams have quarterbacks. They find their quarterbacks. You've got to have a quarterback in order to compete in a quarterback league.
Speaker 3: You haven't got to have a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: It's really it's really that simple.
Speaker 2: It's not, if you know, let's not make it more complicate complex what it needs to be.
Speaker 3: It's a quarterback driven league and you need a quarterback to compete.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, hold on, I didn't drink too much water check. Give me a minute, I got a peep peep.
Speaker 3: Uh what y'all think?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 2: Y'all like y'all like coach prime to uh in Vegas, but y'all wanted to stay and see you.
Speaker 3: Green Blay played Philly tomorrow, right, Is that the early game? Oh? Yeah, the Broncos.
Speaker 2: The Broncos, Buffalo's that won and they gonna play. Oh wow, so they got three games tomorrow. Huh wow. So game starts at one. Oh, so it's gonna be like a regular Sunday one, four and then eight, you know, eight o'clock game, eight thirty games.
Speaker 3: Okay, everybody wanted them to stay and see you.
Speaker 2: I think me for me personally, I think the only reason I mean this is consideration that he gets an opportunity to coach your son. They'd be interested to see because I don't think Chadors has the only boys voice that he's ever heard as a head coach is his dad. That's time, and so it'd be interesting. I know that that's something that he would want and maybe the only position, the only team that's in position to make that happen. The Giants kept Brian dave Ball. It seemed like for all intents and purposes. The inc is about to be dry on that deal with uh Mike Brable in New England. Even though Gerard Mayo's wife had a lot to say on I G today, do it? Did you see that? I guess she's not. She's not happy with her husband losing his job after one season. But I think that's the only way. I think that's the only thing that that's the only reason he would consider this job. O jo is that they're in position. But you don't know. Uh, the Raiders choose what six man to go up to go up that high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, they gonna have to. Uh, They're gonna have to. They have a need. They have a need. There are two quarterbacks that are good that are coming out hand more and should do us saying as then as everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yep, it is not a good draft.
Speaker 1: Class this year. It's just not. It's not a good draft class. You got to go and gamble and get what your team needs. And the Raiders need a quarterback.
Speaker 2: They might be ald a situation where they might pull it. At what Atlanta did draft a quarterback? Bring a veteran in hope to have it for a year or two, right, and then the uh, the understudy could could step in and go to work.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: Oh shoe. Jeorge Pickens had a lot to say after the post game. In the post game, yeah, if we're playing it, it's probably not good. Let's take a listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 3: Where're you done with this offense?
Speaker 1: Not for three years have you seen the sign of elation? Almost from the organs has been started to throw offensive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, signs of birth for sure, from from past, you know, the first year I've been here, just just way more birth for sure.
Speaker 1: We'll just make you optimistic falling forward.
Speaker 6: Uh no, but listen, listen, hey, ay, chat chat, listen to me.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure y'all just heard, just heard what Pickens had to say. But would you be optimist if you were him, would you be optimistic? I know, listen.
Speaker 2: You should be optimistic, but you're like, hey, I say, I said, look, we're getting better. I've seen growth for my first year to my second year to my third year. Hopefully this is something that we can build on. But in the back of my mind, well, were good and terrible?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then and listen, you got you got to get the young bull involved. I know he's had his issues. I know he's had his problems, you know, the effort to being lazy, the loafing, you know, the not blocking the penalities. I know that.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 1: But he has no reason to be optimistic with understanding and what you just saw tonight like this is this is.
Speaker 3: The biggest game.
Speaker 1: Why you're allowing the raven to dictate you getting.
Speaker 3: Your best officer weapon involved in the game.
Speaker 1: And when you do get involved, it's too late, you're already down two scores. That doesn't make me optimistic. There's no reason why they can't the same way they use lab mcconckey, the same way they use Cooper Cup or the way they use Cooper in the Core, or the way they use Jamar Chase, or the way or the way they eased Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 3: He had the exact same type of talent, but he don't give you the same type of effort. Oh, you see it.
Speaker 1: That's the first thing I just talked about. Yes, I just talked about it, But I'm understanding what he's capable of doing.
Speaker 3: Doing That's why he's always wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: You think Jamar Chase, don't loaf because they throwing the ball to t Higgins hook in the core doesn't loaf because they're throwing the ball to Cooper Cup.
Speaker 3: Hold on, do you know everybody just named no, the ball is coming? They know the ball is coming.
Speaker 1: George Picking go two quarters with no goddamn ball, no catches, no opportune.
Speaker 3: He probably won't.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I understand, I understand the frustration, but oh, your part of being professional is like sometimes you got to just like, hey, you gotta bite your way. You don't always have to tell the truth considering considering your past record and what.
Speaker 3: You've been doing on the field.
Speaker 2: He's the wrong guy. He's the wrong guy. I'm not saying that the wrong way he's saying. I'm just saying he's the wrong messager.
Speaker 1: How about this.
Speaker 3: Right message, wrong messenger? Okay, true?
Speaker 1: Really we leave it at that, Yes, but but I kind of I kind of like what players are now starting to tell the truth instead of being PC. I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: But so so I guess so I guess you know, uh, the Dolphin should come out and tell the truth about the guys that have been laid for practice in my missing meetings.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: You say you like to tell the truth, so we just can't tell the truth. On one side of.
Speaker 1: What I what I did say, I say I like the fact that players now at times are starting to just be honest instead of be honest.
Speaker 2: Also, so can Mike Tomlin be honest about George Pickens? Can Russell Wilson be honest about George Pickens and his effort?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the things we addressed it though we addressed you.
Speaker 2: Know we I'm talking about team. You said the player. I want players to be honest. You said you want players to be honest, So I want to be honest. I don't want Russell to say I have the utmost confidence in it when he quit on the when he quit on the ball and it called me to get an interception. I don't want him to be honest with that. I want him to say, George Pickens.
Speaker 1: Quit on the ball.
Speaker 2: Had he not quit on that ball would have got wide and I could have had a whole shot.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You you're going to the extreme with it.
Speaker 2: You just said you want players to be honest, but not when it's honest with another player.
Speaker 1: No, he was asked a question about his personal believe Is he optimistic about the offense and no, Why is he not optimistic about the Austin because they don't use the motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not optimistic that he's gonna ever be anything but a poutin Diva that doesn't give effort on every play.
Speaker 3: So can I I mean, so Russell can be honest?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have every right to say that, based on what we've seen. You have every right to say that. I'm just I'm just making sure because i don't want it.
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't want it to be you know, one sided that the players get to tell the truth, but the team and other players don't get to tell the truth about saying player.
Speaker 1: Right here, Yes, sir, Yes, I just think the thing is that.
Speaker 2: That situation, it would have showed a lot of growth and a lot of maturity. He had just framed and said, yeah, oh yeah, I see from my first year to my second year. Uh, you know, we get rusts in here. We got a proven guy, a guy that's won a lot of games in this league, that's won a Super Bowl, that's been to a Super Bowl, that's been the start of his entire career. So I see the growth in this offense, and hey, I'm a young player myself. There are some things that I need to do better. But I'm drawing right along with it all the while, in the back of my mind, this offense ain't really for me. It doesn't really showcase what I do. You can think that, oh Joe, we all think a lot of things that we don't say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not supposed to say it. Yeah, I understand, that's just like I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But like I said, I just think the thing is is that somebody just needs to get with George, sit down.
Speaker 3: And talk to him and explain to him, Like.
Speaker 2: George, is that you make it really hard for fans to put their arms around you when they see you quit on plays, when they see you give a lack of daisical effort, when they see you not hustling, when you're not getting the ball. It's really hard to embrace you because the one thing, look, Steve is a hard hat and lunch pad. It want you, guys to give effort. That's why they love Hi's Ward might be their favorite receiver of all of them. Swan Star wars all of them has warre might be their favorite whoa, No, their favorite receiver wears eighty four and he from Dade County.
Speaker 3: No way, I guarantee, I guarantee you.
Speaker 2: I tell you if you tuck a pole, went Steelers fans, I guarantee.
Speaker 1: You take a pole?
Speaker 3: Right man in chat, I ain't just don't know.
Speaker 2: I said, we need to take a fan with Steelers. With the Steeler fans, I guarantee you. I guarantee you. Hines Ward is their favorite player.
Speaker 1: They picking eighty four Ward, I guarantee you. I tell him I'm telling I'm telling you. I'm not telling would have heard him tell you?
Speaker 3: What a note I'm telling.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you what I know because you know why how Yes, Ab had way more talent. But the one thing you know about hind Heine gave you everything he had when he was on the field, and he was a model citizen.
Speaker 1: Whoa and so and so Listen, we know we're not talking about model sits stuff. We ain't talking about that. We talk about on the field.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, did you not see the man? Did you not see the man throw the trash can on the field? Did you not see the man coming? Like the practice did you not see Mike Tomlin biscuit in his last game? On Man, I'm not saying a d one talented. I'm saying the fans the Pittsburgh is a blue collar town.
Speaker 1: I know what Pittsburgh is. I had to deal with him twice a year. I know where they were, I know what they were. But you know that's that's that's a conversation for another day.
Speaker 3: And hey, that joker gave you effort. The blocking.
Speaker 1: Hey he was me blocking.
Speaker 2: Boy. Hey when he used to go out to every he went after everybody.
Speaker 3: It was just granted.
Speaker 2: Old shows me. Hey, there's no love lungs between the Steelers and the Ravens. Yeah we saw the we saw the intro with Big Bend and Sugar did that. But boy, Hies went after everybody. Oh yeah, always, That's why they changed rules.
Speaker 1: That's why they Keith Rivers when he broke yah Cincinnati. I remember that, Yes, that, and they changed the rules.
Speaker 2: Here is the reason why you can't do the blind side block anymore. He's the reason. He was absolutely the reason. But like I said, oh, Joe George is a young player. But at some point in time, we got to stop using age as an excuse. He has to mature, he has to be an adult. He has to do the right things. A part of doing the right things to saying the right thing, when to say, what to say, how to say it. It's like I said, we think a lot of things, but we know we can't say everything that everything that comes up comes out right. Especially after the week that he just had last week, that's the last thing that he should want to be like, No, I ain't say, I ain't got nothing to say. I ain't got I ain't got absolutely nothing to say. But he was doing so good. Yes, he's seen growth in the offense year one year, two year, three different quarterback. Russ Pro Bowl quarterback, Super Bowl quarterback, a lot of stars up on his belt, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of touchdowns on his belt.
Speaker 2: And hey, this is my first year playing with a proven quarterback lack of Russ that understands. I understand him, he understands me. Oh this was Hey, there's a lot of I see it. I see the growth, but there's a lot more room for improvement.
Speaker 3: Right. Oh, everybody's like man, you here, pick man.
Speaker 2: He growing he he oh, he mature right before our lives.
Speaker 3: Hm. And he's like.
Speaker 7: Many he's gonna be all right though, he's gonna be alright.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't think you have a choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but does he have to stay here?
Speaker 3: To stay there after this year? I think was the same round pick.
Speaker 2: So this is his third year, right, yeah, yeah, so he's had so he's a three year deal.
Speaker 3: So yeah, he's in line for a contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, I think, I think it'd be good for him to to to to probably go to go.
Speaker 2: They got the rights, they can, they can transition, they can franchise.
Speaker 5: It real yeah, dang, yeah, but they own his rights, right, Okay, they just can't.
Speaker 2: They just can't give him that filthy option because he wasn't the first first round pick, right right, right, right, So he's in the same situation as Brock Party, a later draft picks signing the other deal. He probably signed a three year deal. He signed a three year on four year deal? Is that a four year? So they got it for another year? Oh Joe, worry And they're gonna probably offer a contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just read to day.
Speaker 2: I think he's in line for a contract somewhere around twenty seven to twenty eight million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, what you think. I mean, listen, getting twenty seven eight, I would I would hope you would use it the way he should be. I would hope you would do that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna say it again. I'm not gonna repeat myself. I don't want to be redundant. But you know, you know, despite despite the flaws and the red flags, what he can be his full potential mash. He can play with the best. He can play with the best of Yeah, he can play with the best of.
Speaker 3: One thing we can't do is the not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's the only playmaker that they got on that side of the ball.
Speaker 1: He's the one that the knight. But I think I think to hear it know there.
Speaker 2: But well, I'm sure, Uh, Coach Thomas is gonna talk to him like he has every year after the season, tell him some of the things that he needs and want him to uh improve a pun and uh yeah, we'll see if uh uh uh uh if it if it, if it resonates, oh joe, Yeah, he tries to bring a crocodile skull onto his flight. Indian customs stopped a thirty two year old at security check in before a flight to Canada the Department of far As through Wildlife conducted a forensic examination of the skull of confirm it was a baby crocodile. The animal if the protected species under be a Wildlife Protection Act of nineteen seventy two. Oh Joe, what's the wildest thing you've tried to bring into your carry on?
Speaker 3: Hey, that's a good question.
Speaker 1: So when I'm trying to think the wildest thing I try to bring into my carry on, I ain't really had nothing like this.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be honest with you too, because you know, I travel real light. I travel real light. Now, I know people might laugh at me and you know, make fun of me, you know, but you know I purposely packed life when I'm traveling.
Speaker 3: Uh. And one of the things that.
Speaker 1: I always do, and you know, I mean, I mean no disrespect, and I'm getting better with time as I get older, but I always steal hotel towers when I come back home. So when I travel and they go places I get, I take. I take two sets of hotel towels to build up my collection at my place here. And that would be the weird I don't. I don't even know if you think you consider that really being weird. But I mean that's something I do. I've never had any any type of memora Billia or or or artifacts or anything of that of that of that nature, but that that's that's that's the only thing I can think of that I do. Especially when traveling. You know, I packed, I packed one outfit. No, I packed one pair of shoes. When I go places for maybe more than two or three days, and I just have multiple pairs of T shirt, socks, and underwear be able to change. But I just rotate the same outfit over and over. But the weirdest thing I do is I still set the hotel towers.
Speaker 2: Ah, I'm trying to think maybe one hundred thousand dollars. Fine, well, if you got one hundred thousand dollars, what I got to pay you? That four thousand what you owe the bank got a lot of money. They still want the money that you owe it.
Speaker 3: Now run me that and anybody who got to have whose bag is this? I think? Why can we go through it? Yeah? But I would be looking at you while you do. Yeah, that's the damn Joe.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you can't, you can't, I can't. I thought you can't go through TSA with that kind of money though, isn't there a limit?
Speaker 3: No, the ain't no limit.
Speaker 2: Look when they when they now people, somebody doesn't kept them off right, because look, sometimes you go through there you got a pull tube of toothpaste. Sometimes you got mouth washed and do nothing. I've seen people like, oh my gosh, I got through here with this bottle of water. It happened. But uh, they just asked, you know, where are you going? I'm going home?
Speaker 1: Right, I ain't no, I ain't know that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I ain't know you go through the air for with that kind of money?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, I ain't have it on my body. Oh Joe, you make it seem like I had one hundred thousand strapped.
Speaker 1: I mean just even even TSA, it would it would alarm the agents. Why is this in the bug carrying that kind of cash? You know, going going through going through the check.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't think I'm most say our many suspicions, do you? Yeah, you're black with I've still shared a charm too. Oh okay, they recognize you. They're like, okay, yeah, you probably would have that kind of money, Okay, yeah, a hundred thousand, not one hundred million.
Speaker 1: Okay pop pop pop pop yo pop pop talk yo talkyo talk.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, O Joe, yess all, I want to go through the I want to go through the airport with my four thousand dollars in Buffalo Nichols.
Speaker 3: You think I might be.
Speaker 1: Able to make that happen four thousand of who Buffalo Nichols?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: What? It's really no point.
Speaker 1: We in twenty twenty five, right and if if you paid attention, technology is so advanced. They've made transactions very easy where you can use apps and you can transfer people money instantly.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, yeah, uh, I really don't. I don't feel comfortable doing anything. I mean, last time I tried to do something with technology, you see what it got me. So I've stayed away from technology.
Speaker 3: I've been a drained by entire bag account all my money. If somebody else is.
Speaker 2: So uh uh no, so be and me and apps, I've done with that.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I'll tell you what. I tell you what I tell you what. You have a team of people that you can't trust. You said, I can't send the ash. I can't send to Jordan, I can't send it to anybody else on your team. How about you tell Michelle let me, let me, I said, with sheelle the four thousand and she'll get it to you.
Speaker 2: Now, uh, you know what I'm gonna see if Shelley got a cash out?
Speaker 1: Oh there, there we go or Apple pay either one both thousands, right, and it'd be over there like no, no, no, no, fifty two hundred? What are you? Fifty two?
Speaker 2: OBJ didn't get a thousand yard receiving from Tampa. I mean so you and I will know for the Dolphins and I want I want two hundred. I want to under it and interest.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that that was my idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, thank you, I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my idea. Okay, cool, I got it.
Speaker 3: I got it, George, I got it.
Speaker 1: Bet no problem.
Speaker 3: You know that ain't nothing that ain't none to it, boss man.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, Joe Stealers fans bet who's your favorite player? Highest water ab right now, highest wards winning fifty five percent, forty five percent?
Speaker 1: Hold on, Wait a minute, wait wait wait, wait wait a minute, hold on. Now, First off, I need to understand how many Steeler fans we have in the chat. You want it, said, put it to the chat.
Speaker 2: I told you Steelers fan, but you you said, no, we have a we have a multitude of fan bases in the chat, so it might not be enough. OO see you looking at it from a different lens. You think I'm saying who's the better player. I say that your favorite player highs war.
Speaker 3: Or a B.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee you if you took a poll of just Stealer fans, I guarantee you Highs water Weed.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, there's one thing bout Steelers fans.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, if you ask Steelers fans who's their favorite receiver between av Hines, Water and O Show, they gonna pick O Show.
Speaker 3: You know why?
Speaker 1: Because they love me and I love them and I've always been respectful and I gave them entertainment love.
Speaker 2: They love Hide boy, because hide is the embodiment of a Steeler. Yeah, hardworking, Yeah everything lud fell hard hat, gold work on work, long hours, that's him.
Speaker 1: And he did everything with a smile. He did He did everything with that goddamn smile, with.
Speaker 2: That two little last hell but on his head, sweep squeeze that you know what out of his face.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what, boy, with the hell at you?
Speaker 1: But not knock you clean out.
Speaker 3: I don't know, bro, did he not think, O Joe, that you put this thing?
Speaker 2: They not gonna see that crocodile thing in his back that the whole skull in the backpack.
Speaker 1: But when you think about it, we just talked about, were talked about, what do you call that when you have the deer and the antelope and stuff?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You call that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, is there anything wrong with traveling with something like this?
Speaker 2: Yes, because that's a that's an endangered species and it's protected and you shouldn't have it.
Speaker 3: They sell those in the stores. Yeah, but that's not so.
Speaker 2: That was a live gator that he probably killed and chopped his head off, and he's protected, and you don't they don't have endangered species one in the store.
Speaker 1: Okay, But I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: It's like certain birds, it's certain mammals. There's certain things that are endangered and protected and normal and a regular civilion can't possess it.
Speaker 1: I wonder where this was at. I wonder where this is that? Because listen, I could walk outside right.
Speaker 2: Canada, Oh, going to Canada, India? Oh it was it was in India, so you know they got crocodiles. Okay, now that's understandable. That's understandable. Now I'm thinking about here in Miami alligators. I'm not sure what we have here. Alligators of crocodiles they everywhere? Yeah, but alligator used to be on an endangered species list and they protected them.
Speaker 3: And see now they have an abundance of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not everywhere.
Speaker 2: While they're not everywhere. It is because as you expand the land, you expanded encroaching on the habitat. Where the hell they gonna go? Y'all keep building on bars land and keep building and building and building. That's why they're in your swimming pool, That's why there your front yard, eating your pants and doing all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: They ain't got no choice, what you said, eat your pants.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you keep, if you keep, it's just like anything. If I bill keep building for them for in the woods. Eventually I want to running the bear and Bobcat and all that other kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just I would love that, man. I think I think one time you should allow me to experience what it's like to be in the countries after you and I we we suhed to take some take a video and go out in the woods and record you and I out of the woods, you know, with with with with dangerous animals, bears and coyotes, lions, all that.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the country and so all bobcasts and saw all that stuff and raps.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I'm good on that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying that would be great content for us, like Uncle Ocho take on the wilderness.
Speaker 2: Like like give you a camera, I let you do it, and then o Cho and edits Ocho in the wilderness.
Speaker 1: You gotta live, man, you're not living.
Speaker 3: Man. You alive, but you ain't living.
Speaker 1: I grew up in see here.
Speaker 2: The thing you won't be to do stuff I've already done for twenty first twenty years of my life.
Speaker 1: That what you not understanding is you can come. You can you can go back to what you know. You can. You can you can pass on your expertise to me and your experience.
Speaker 3: When we are in the wood.
Speaker 1: We're in the wilderness, like me and you, we could be pursed up in a tree. We can see a grizzly bear.
Speaker 3: You can realize bears can climb trees, right right, that's the exciting part about it.
Speaker 1: The tree.
Speaker 3: Listen, we're in a tree and a grizzly bear can get up there. So what do we do next? Well, I have a gun. I'm gon shoot ee. That's what I was.
Speaker 1: That's the whole point. That is great content.
Speaker 2: You can't you can't if you you look, if you are threatened. I mean a lot of places that the bear is protected. Now they do have a place where you can hunt. You have a certain time. But yeah, I think that you can hunt. But now I ain't really trying to I ain't really trying to go back.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you're not man that we can have a whole We can have a whole nature show man.
Speaker 3: Think about it, uncle, no choke, it takes on. I'm like, I'm telling you, man that that'd be crazy.
Speaker 5: Gold me.
Speaker 1: You teach me how to fish, Okay, now that we can do that, I can do that.
Speaker 3: You teach me how to skid it.
Speaker 1: And you know, we hunt squirrels and raccoons and stuff like that, and then we we work our way up the bigger animals.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, look all you gotta do if you dress the animal, you hang the animal upside that. I mean, look, ain't nobody casing no squirrel. So you basically you split them down the back and you pull fa and you just like you're taking off your shirt and pull you pull your pants down, you take your shirt off.
Speaker 3: That's how you do a squirrel by the back.
Speaker 1: Now, if you case fac and it's the catcher, not only are we stuck in the woods, we don't get to eat unless we catch it. We got it as I want to be stuck in the woods because you don't know is ish. So I don't want to be stuck in the woods with you.
Speaker 3: You just said you have twenty years of experience, but you don't know how to make a fire. You don't know how to build nothing. Whoa WHOA time out.
Speaker 1: I smoked cigars. I don't need to know how to make a fire and have my goddamn lighter on me. I thought the whole party that you wanted to go on the thing, that you wanted to experience nature. You're not allowed to have a lighter. I want to hunt. I was a cub scout. No I am not going you see what happened to a club scout. I know how to start a fire. Jack Leg, some jack Leg thought it will be a b be a great idea. No, I'm not going nowhere, but you with no lighter, Look, we could go. We'll take a rock, We'll take a what you call them.
Speaker 3: A flip.
Speaker 1: We getting started, Yeah, we'll do that. Well, you listen, I don't need to play. I know how to do it with two rocks. Two rocks in a twig.
Speaker 3: Too. Now I was, hey, I was a league cub scout. I was a League Cub Scout Scouts honor. Somebody played for a baseball team named the Clubs. That's about the extent of it.
Speaker 1: Now, and listen, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you. Oh I like I like that. Oh, you get away with the question.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right on your No, it's time for our final signal, the eating.
Speaker 3: It's time for Q and A. God damn, we leave it already.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good at night.
Speaker 3: Boy, Hey, chack, y'all good.
Speaker 2: We need to go down to Coach Prime Lake and beat Trunk Coach Pride Fishing. I'm like, you gotta throw them back. You don't get to keep them now.
Speaker 1: Oh that's fine, that's fine. Matter of fact, we can have a contest. Whoever had we could wear them, whoever has the heaviest one. You know, we have like a little challenge.
Speaker 3: A little put a little money into our fish. Who I know, I don't, oh lord.
Speaker 2: Man Lloyd adding young Corey said, what's y'all call me a d Just want to let y'all know I received my roll package, just popped one. About to get business soon. My wife in trumpet say, I said, no worry, y'all want to talk about don't be worried about it. Don't nobody move with me? No, baby, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: All of the Times of twenty nine, October twenty fourth, nineteen twenty nine. Looking up, it was a Thursday. Whoa, That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about. But you're not supposed to let her know you got it? You gotta yeah, was supposed to say nothing, nothing at all.
Speaker 1: Just give it that work.
Speaker 3: How is your baby? You do anything by you?
Speaker 1: Dont don't even talk. Don't even talk to me. I'm gonna care. I'm gonna catch you in a minute.
Speaker 3: You gonna touch every corner in his house, Yeah, every corner.
Speaker 1: Make you think I was seventeen again. Oh DJ.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the Bengals for winning the triple crowd fly people winning the triple crowd flight, hotel, rent a car block also.
Speaker 3: Can't carry your now your mon out on your check like the NFL. He's used to it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk, well, we'll see about them, brother. In fact, let me look at the skip. Let me see what time they play tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, you can gotta flock it that Raven.
Speaker 1: You're you're you're not a ravenn.
Speaker 3: This man be hating my hated.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you after said keep talking your is y'all. I am a Raven.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Hum No, you was there for two years? Come on, man, was it not a good to like if you was married? You were married for twelve years, right then y'all get divorced and you go daate this other chick for two years.
Speaker 3: Like there's really no meaning. There's no there's no no, no, no nothing between y'all love.
Speaker 1: In two years.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm a part of what started the culture for the Ravens. No, you are a Denver Bronco and I need that with the utmost respect. I think I'm gonna have my rave. I think I'm aware my Raven super Bowl ring at the Super Bowl. Why would you do that because that was signified that I was raving. Don't you have a Broncos Super Bowl ring? I got two? I got one. I gave one to my brother. Okay, so you know you gotta asked you you give stuff away.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta ask a pair of shoes I get wanted somebody that's in me right right, that's what little brothers do.
Speaker 3: They take care of you know.
Speaker 1: Cool? Well, but since since since I okay, well I find some cancer my debt and pretenda.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Hey, didn't you hear President Biden say he's abandoning paying paying off student loans?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta run me that.
Speaker 2: Oh so so they Oh so they lied to everybody. There was the first round that got taken care of. Is this other round that the ain't gonna get taken care of?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They probably They probably picking chose who they kid what.
Speaker 2: It is I'm picking and choosing too. You owe me play up, pook. That's fat that Joe said. Once a ravens, always a raven. It's about raven.
Speaker 1: History in it, all right. You got your little fans in the chat supporting you, you know, even even even though he was you. You was there for such a that's cool.
Speaker 3: Raven's got a great memory. You know that Raven's got a great memory, O, Joe.
Speaker 2: Somebody might do something to a Raven and the Raven won't forget it, and he passed the wrong to the other Ravens.
Speaker 1: Right mm hm, Okay, Honestly, I think I'm more Raven than you though I'm me, but that's about it. I ain't even play for the Ravens. I'm more Raven than you, figure because just just just the rivalry and the and the fun and the entertainment in which I was able to to to to give the Raven fans, I'm more Raven than you.
Speaker 3: I gotta figure how you figured I actually played for the Ravens.
Speaker 2: I actually won championship with the Ravens, and somehow you played for the Uh.
Speaker 3: I played for the Bengals.
Speaker 1: But I'm I'm still so Raven because it's just what I brought to those No.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you're not a Raven.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. No, And we're not gonna even adopt you. Uh, Tony b R said sharp, O, you got two teams? Any team? Uh uh, that's your team, even if it's a practice squad. Yeah, I played with two teams, the Bronco and the Ravens. All right, I'm gonna let you have it.
Speaker 3: You got it, let me have it.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: And you're you're a raven. You know the chatt agrees with you that that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: So let me that's your question. So it's d So it's Deanna Falcon or Cowboy.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well give me a good answer.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I think based on where he played, wasn't the amount of years he played on these team like somewhat the same?
Speaker 2: And he spinished and he went to San Francisco won the championship in San Francisco?
Speaker 3: So is he not a forty nine or two?
Speaker 2: All? They put all the teams you played for on the plaque.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you're you're a raven.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You're a raven with a little asteris right by?
Speaker 2: Uh uh. A trail bullet said, hey, I got my grip socks from the hospital, and a bolish, Hey you got the hospital gripples. Oh you know them sacks they give you in the hospital hotel.
Speaker 3: So you're still got they got they got the grip on They got the grip ne mos status.
Speaker 1: Upstairs.
Speaker 2: But when I had my surgery on my hips, oh you still got her. Yeah, Okay, I told Liliver, you're an extra pair. I knew they're gonna come in handy and plus for one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars. Should have gave it by our case of them. Davin Smith said, I believe Ravens are going to Super Bowl with this version of Lamar. And because they have a closing Henry, he can win a game by himself. Absolutely absolutely. When look it, get the last four minutes of the ball game, this is what you got deack Henry for.
Speaker 3: Don't let him get the ball back. He can run the air out of it. Yeah. And when when.
Speaker 2: They start gearing up putting eight man on the line of scrimmage, Lamar Keevan can't come out the backside. So we got a counter to your counter. Were just gonna see how y'all playing it. Okay, Lamar read it. They crashed take deck Henry away that backside, but that inside zone read pull it.
Speaker 3: You saw they read it like four times in a row.
Speaker 2: They pulled it each time because he came crashing and when they hesitated.
Speaker 3: Henry hit his hid on the goald pulls right up the middle. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Isaiah Lancaster said, Uncle, no, Joe, where would you rank all time? If you want a third MVP and a Super Bowl along with Super Bowl MVP, and for the media and the media labor Herbert as elite and it's never and he was was never and he was off for the day.
Speaker 1: Three m v P Super Bowl MVP five, Top five probably, so yeah, top five.
Speaker 3: Probably Joe.
Speaker 1: Would be nothing.
Speaker 2: Probably it's gonna be close to five, because you'd have Brady, you'd have Montana, you'd have Mahomes, you'd have Peyton, you'd have Rogers.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if he'd beat six.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you put him in the top five because you got Manned with five MVPs, two super Bowls and the Seat Bowl MVP, you got Rogers with forced the MVPs, a Super Bowl MVP, you got Joe with three and three, Brady seven, and you got my Homes. So he knocked at the door. He go from maybe ten eleven all the way to right there the customer top five quarterbacks of all time. Yeah, and he's twenty eight years of age. Joe was saying, can we talk about the Texas will beat the Chiefs. It's going to happen, possible. You're gonna have to play better than you play. I mean, if you play like you played this second half, you got a chance.
Speaker 1: We'll make it a game. Different animal, different defense.
Speaker 2: That's the playoff Chiefs are different than the Chiefs that you faced in the regular season.
Speaker 3: M h that guy that's a big game hunter, but five, he knows how to get it done.
Speaker 2: Andy, he knows how to call plays, spags, knows how to attack your quarterback. So y'all gonna have to build your best behavior. Buck Space was saying, Steeler's organization gott to look at themselves and ask if mediocry enough, because that's what they are.
Speaker 3: I move on from Tom. But enough is enough? Oh Joe, that's tough.
Speaker 1: That's tough. I mean, seventeen eighteen years of consistency of winning seasons, that's tough. And listen, a situation like that, when it comes to the police and what Mike Tomlan has done and been for the Steelers in general, I would let him make that decision.
Speaker 3: I would.
Speaker 1: I would let Mike Tomlin make that decision. Yeah, I mean I just just just based on the question, question that was asked, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, can I ask you a question? Yes, sir? Uh is there is there Henry a Raven.
Speaker 1: He's a Tennessee Titan.
Speaker 3: Now, okay, you checking.
Speaker 1: I know he's having a phenomenal season.
Speaker 3: He's a check when when he when he when he hangs it up. He's a Tennessee type. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So that man go there, he runs for nineteen hundred yards all pro uh, help get the team to the super Bowl.
Speaker 3: He could easily be.
Speaker 1: That had nothing to do with the tenure that he had in Tennessee all those years.
Speaker 2: Oh so if a guy works at one organization for ten years and works at another organization. So if I work at Apple for ten years and then I go work at Google for three years, I'm not a Google employee.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you really counseling? No, you're an Apple employee.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, Jason Boris said, oh, cho is definitely my favorite receiver between high than they be some people speculating a peak and Pickings even knows what optimistic means.
Speaker 3: Lol. Did the media ever used for unfamiliar words with you as a player.
Speaker 1: No, I mean obviously with the media, I was I was the one using the big words. If you haven't noticed, if you've seen my spelling, and that's that was my expertise.
Speaker 2: So how many years that saw need to be at the Eagles to be considered an Eagle's.
Speaker 1: He's a New York Giant. I'm just checking. I'm just I'm just making a show because I listened Connuity, he's a New York Giant.
Speaker 3: They didn't want him though.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I've been in situations where people didn't want me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Nick Harper said, hey, knot Joe, what do you think of wading blueprint for the Eagles against the Packers?
Speaker 3: Tomall love you guys.
Speaker 1: Gonna be a game boy, Yeah, that's gonna be.
Speaker 3: And the blueprint for the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Is put the ball in twenty six belly and when you do throw the ball, get it to a J. Brown, to get it to Devonte Smith. Allow the run game to open up the pass game. Now, that's something you really wouldn't say in today's game because it's the pass happy league. Take some of the pressure off off Hurts. Let's say Kwan through what he does at some point they're gonna have to bring that safety on down and it's gonna be one on one on the outside. You got two receivers that can be man the man, whether it's pressed or whether it's off. Just make throws. Make throws. That's it, simple.
Speaker 2: Steel If they make nasty, your uncle Ocho grass to the Texans and Ravens question, how did you deal with fear before a game? Also, any chance we can see Jordan and Ash thanks for all you and Oat your dude, fly Eagles fly. I don't think with fear it was. I mean, obviously you have nerves. I mean you get a queen and then you get that queen dot queensiness in your stomach and you like love. You're like, whoa, that's a big game. I mean it happens anybody. If you don't feel nerves, the game ain't big enough.
Speaker 1: No matter of fact. If you don't feel nerves at all, that means your love for the game is gone.
Speaker 3: Yep. Those butterflies is for kickoff and.
Speaker 1: I got them in preseason.
Speaker 3: Always always.
Speaker 1: Nervous as hell. And then I don't calm down until I touch the ball. I don't calm down until I touch the ball. So that there's a certain nervousness and ah, that's weird. It's such a crazy feeling that I haven't had since I left the game.
Speaker 2: Oh No, nothing replaces the game. N nothing replaces the game. There's nothing that I mean you tried. I mean that's why guys, you know, they try to play golf, they gamble, they you know, they pick up hobbies.
Speaker 3: But ain't nothing that competitive that you've been doing.
Speaker 2: You think about how long you played the sport, right, I mean, even even if you only picked it up in high school, you didn't play like I played.
Speaker 3: I started playing I was nine, I played.
Speaker 2: I played competitive tackle football for twenty six years. I retired at thirty five. What was I going to think about it? I had played football, damn it, as long as I've been alive.
Speaker 3: Five. Yeah, am I gonna replace that with doing what.
Speaker 1: Nathan? No?
Speaker 2: It even even if I'm playing golf, it's competitive, But that guy ain't tried to hit me over with his with his club.
Speaker 1: He's not trying to block my ball from going in the hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if the football field, that guy was stopped trying to stop me from doing my job.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's it's hard.
Speaker 2: Uh, You have to catch us in the airport, and you gotta be real fast because I ask be running him said up Unk and old show been a fast since U told Goose I knew by restitution. Would y'all rather see my homeboy winning the first ever three feet or amazing? Uh? When his first one? I'm pulling for Lamar. I'm pulling for Lamar too. I've said it must of the time. They want Lamar if he has, if he goes through my hole to do.
Speaker 1: It, I don't care who he goes through. I just want to I want to go.
Speaker 3: He got he gotta go through the big Dog. I don't want somebody to know I don't. I don't want.
Speaker 2: I don't want my home bay to get knocked out before And they said, we'll see he have to face my home because you know my home is kryptonite.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean thinking about.
Speaker 2: Hey and all this time. The man knocked you out last year, that means you would have to go to get your revenge. You would have to go to his house. Right, I got to go to your house, Old Joe. That's what That's what UH think about it. That's what my homeboy did. Lamar was the MVP last year, he went to his home, did that. That's what made Brady think about Brady Brady going to people's.
Speaker 3: Home and did that.
Speaker 2: He went to my home boy home and did that. He went to Rogers home and did that. Yeah, it's a little suspecial when you go to you, hey, you take your Hey. We used to say they gotta take this show on the road. Oh man, mhm, Repete probably won't ever see it again. H I don't think you'll ever see it again, Oh Joe, if it don't happen now, because like I said, the forty nine has got forty nine has got the closest. They went back to back, lost in the NFC Championship game to the Giants with Roger Craig Blumber the football and they kick a field goal. You know what, Cal, I'm gonna answer this when they play, if they if they lock horns in two weeks, I got your answer.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, Yeah, that's something funny that you want to Yeah, Hey, chat, y'all listening, pay attention when I say this? Okay, you ready, huh ask y'all? M me Jordan, Why is sixty nine afraid of seventy?
Speaker 3: Wow? Old yoll?
Speaker 1: Because they fought in seventy one.
Speaker 3: Lord haveburst this.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, y'all can tell you gotta nap in their hut. Hey check, don't let on yo sleep no more. Y'all call it Wiggs ass up Patterson, yazy said unk And Ojo, it's been ten years to the day since Dad's caught it. We still have a recovery. Ojo, did Dad catch it?
Speaker 1: That was a catch against the Cowboys? He made two steps two steps and if anything, it would have been a fumble and a touchdown because he rolled into the end zone.
Speaker 3: By the letter of the law.
Speaker 2: That was the That was the Megatron, because remember Megatron caught the same plate against the bear and he tried to get up. He caught it and tried to get up and tried to out using the balls to the ball, and they saying don't so once, they said, once he replayed it and I saw, I said no because in the rule, the way the rule is written, O Joe, if you leave your feet and go to the ground, you must maintain possession of the ball through the entirely of the act. In other words, get your answer off the guy that have the.
Speaker 3: Ball to the rap.
Speaker 2: They later reworked the rule because hold on, hold on, who caught the ball today?
Speaker 1: Oh, Derwan James interception?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, I think it. What's the difference between that interception and the one the Rams had last week?
Speaker 1: Great? I didn't see the ball hit the ground anyway.
Speaker 3: I didn't either. I didn't either. But hey, so don mime's minds?
Speaker 2: Hey uncle, No, y'all heard the car about Ed Reed and Troy As an Eagle fan, what do y'all rank be out doing that era?
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I know Troy ed is one A, one B depending on you can switch it either way, depend on what you want, whatever your preference may be. But those two are at the top.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not sure that a good football because you had John Lynch in that era, you had Darren Woodson in that era, you had beat Dog. Obviously, you had Ed and Troy. That was that was really a golden era for uh.
Speaker 2: For the safety position, yeah, I would put beat Dog behind Like I said, Ed for me is the greatest safety I've ever seen, every safety. I have the greatest safe that ever broke down. But I would put it behind there. I wouldn't put bedalk in front of roddy people. Forget about Rodney Lott, Rodney first year, Rodney play corner, Ronnie play corner. Yeah, and I think you have Ronnie might have had tim P. I think it was all pro at corner. We have to look that up because Ronnie came out in eighty one. Ronnie was in that draft with uh uh uh, Kenny Easley, uh, Dennis Smith, Lawrence Taylor, Lingle Terry.
Speaker 3: All of them was in that Ricky Jack. All of them was in that eighty one draft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh So Singletary was defensive Player of the Year, Kenny Easy was Defensive Player of the year. Ronnie was defensive player of the year. Obviously, lt was three time defensive Player of the Year. Right you look at it up, Oh your tough mark twenty second. I just shot. I just want to shot. My wife, I Rashana Marshall. I love her and couldn't do this journey called life without her. Rashana. She wanted to shout you out, says you know what, he wouldn't want to do this journey with anybody else other than you. So you've been walking away him, side by side and there sometimes he saw two cents of footprints you and God because he was not carrying himself.
Speaker 3: So Rashana, thank you for being down. We appreciate you. I like that, huh.
Speaker 1: I like how you added that you had two cents of footprints yours and God, I like that. I'm gonna use that.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That concludes this episode of Nightcap. Damn, I ready already bro we over two hours. I'm your favorite, Shannon Sharp back Guy, Liberty City Legend binga ring of fay Monrie Pro Bowler All Pro.
Speaker 3: That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson.
Speaker 2: Please hit that subscribe button, Please hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you guys, support and continue support. Make sure you check out and support Shave by Laportier. We have it in the stock at abundance and if you cannot find it in a city or state near you, just order it because we want you to celebrate twenty twenty five and what better way than with a bottle of Shade by la Portier. And please drake responsibly go follow my media company page on all of its platform shay Shape Media and my clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being.
Speaker 3: Spelled out I knew It's released.
Speaker 2: Releases just dropped last month, shirts, sweats, beanies, coosies, and mugs. Quantity are limited, so please make sure you grab yours wild supplies last and tickets for our first Super Bowl show in New Orleans. It's our first bring tour stop and the tickets are on sale now and it's going to be held let the Mahela Jackson Theater. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. May be worried A's six be there. You don't want to miss it. Both Nightcap and Club shay Sheher are both nominated for NAAC the Image Awards. Night Captains been nominated for Outstanding Podcasts, Art, Sports and Entertainment. Club Shayshae was nominated for Outstanding Podcast, Society and Culture. Please go vote for you, guys. The link is penned in Bios. Ravens run past the Steelers twenty eight fourteen in the Divisional playoffs. The division rivals locked horns and the Ravens ran away with this one. Two hundred and ninety nine yards rushing Derrick Henry had one hundred and eighty six two touchdowns. Lamar Through had two touchdown passes and he ran for an additional eighty one yards as they double up the division rivals and win twenty eight fourteen. The Texans move on with a thirty two to twelve victory over the Chargers with a little dice in the first half, but they blew it open face to a pick six in the second half and they win comfortably.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud was twenty two or thirty three to eighty two and a touchdown with a pick. Joe Mixon had twenty five carries a buck six one touchdown, and Nico Collins had seven catches a buck twenty two and one touchdown as they win decisively thirty two to twelve.
Speaker 1: They pick off Justin Herbert four times.
Speaker 2: He only threw three interceptions all this season, but they picked them off four times and they sacked them an additional four times.
Speaker 3: So thank you guys for joining us for.
Speaker 2: Another episode of Nightcap Our Pump he Ojo will see you after tomorrow night's game.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: The volume