Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen? All right, Garrett, has your phone tap? What's your scenario all about?
Speaker 2: Pam wants a phone tap her son Steve. Now, Pam just got back into the dating world, and her son, Steve just started getting used to the.
Speaker 1: Fact that mom's dating again.
Speaker 2: So Pam thought now would be the perfect time to phone tap her son and find out what would happen if she was dating someone a little bit younger than she is.
Speaker 1: What happened, Well, we're about to see in Garrett phone tap. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, how are you doing, Kime? Are you having a good day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So I was ringing some errands today and I was at the store and I ran into this guy named Chuck and crazy thing, you go to the same tim as you? Cool? So I gave him your number and thought maybe you guys could be workout buddies. Why would you give my number? What?
Speaker 2: Well, you seem like a nice guy, and I thought, I give you a call in a couple of days.
Speaker 1: All right, whatever, fine, it's nice Tom.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Mom, I gotta go. I'pproaki later.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Steve. My name is Chuck. Who I got your number from Pamela? Oh right, right, what's up man? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Uh, this is this is kind of weird. Pamela said that you work out the same gym I do, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's cool. That's cool, man.
Speaker 2: She said we should we should connect, So you know, that's why I wanted to call you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, my mom, you know, made it.
Speaker 2: Upward or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure I'll see you around the gym. You're you're cool with everything, yes and whatever?
Speaker 2: All right, cool, because I was very worried placing this phone call.
Speaker 1: That's very cool to hear.
Speaker 2: You're very open to the fact that your mom can date a younger guy like myself.
Speaker 1: What did you think I'm dating your mom? Wait? Wait, you're dating my mom. Yeah, we've been doing. You calling me because you want to have a workout, buddy, notuse Wow, how old are you? I'm twenty three? Kidding me, you're twenty three years old. I'm twenty three years old. You can't be twenty three years old to day? My mom?
Speaker 2: Well I am, and I'm sorry. This is weird because she told me that to give you a call, and it just meet you.
Speaker 1: Wow, why would you call me? This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever happened in my life. Pammy, No, no, no, Pammy told me you can pammy. That's what my dad called it for like fifteen years. That's both man. You know, disrespectful, that is well.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not trying to be disrespectful. I just I thought I was under the assumption that you knew what was going on.
Speaker 1: All I know is you work at a play of fitness. I don't know anything else about you, and your name is Chuck. That's all I know. Now, I know you're all right. I'm sensing a little tension, A little tension. Yeah, yeah, there's a little tension. How would you feel if you got a call from random stranger saying, oh, hey, I'm dating your mom.
Speaker 2: Listen, I've I borrowed some clothes the other day when after.
Speaker 1: After are just kidding me.
Speaker 2: I think it would be best if the three of us sat down and we talked about this in our future.
Speaker 1: Future future, there's no future. We talked about this at and Susan's I was hoping to talk to you there Susan's birthday. I just I just need you to calm down, It'll be okay. What's going on? Well, I I got a call from your friends Chucks. Oh, I'm so glad he called you.
Speaker 2: Isn't he a nice guy?
Speaker 1: No? No, he's got a nice twenty three year old bullet. First of all, come down. He said he was in our house. He said work the birthday. He's very mature for his age, Bob.
Speaker 2: He reminds me of your dad.
Speaker 1: I can't help that as a kid. Oh my god, I've got a great idea. Why don't you and Chucky go out to dinner. I'll take care of it. No, I'm not going anywhere were Chucky. I'm not doing anybody would. This is ridiculous. I don't know this car. I don't want to know him. I'm not going to know him. This is ridiculous. Well, you could get a try, so I don't want to try. You shouldn't try.
Speaker 2: Here. Hey, Steven, Steve, are you with my mom? My name is Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped you? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got phone tap by your mom.
Speaker 2: I got you Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all the participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show