Speaker 1: The Around the NFL podcast. Turn this shop in my headphone from.
Speaker 2: The Chris Westling podcast studio. It's Around the NFL. I am Dan Hansi's heroes here, Greg rosehal Mark Sessler.
Speaker 1: I just got a little bisachia bump myself.
Speaker 3: You did.
Speaker 1: This is a double digits week ten is here.
Speaker 4: Usually the bump would refer to someone having been fired, and that would create the bump in the energy.
Speaker 2: But in this case, that's I had someone dismissed behind the scenes. Okay, today that was morning. Just to feel something, yea, and that made me feel alive.
Speaker 5: I'm feeling that bump on a on a Thursday. Was talking with Mark. It's like I'm an empty husk of a human. I feel like Tuesday Wednesday, and by Thursday we're just warming up and like I'm feeling I'm feeling alive, feeling energized on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 5: We're all different, We're all Wednesday. I just kind of sit there and watch the show and it's like, this is a fun show. This is a funny show that.
Speaker 1: On Oh I'm on the program.
Speaker 2: I'm on it, you know.
Speaker 1: I found it to be uh.
Speaker 2: I found it to be real liberating creatively watching my favorite band U two at the.
Speaker 3: Sphere and uh, what's the sphere?
Speaker 2: The Sphere is the big the big circle thing ball thing in Las Vegas. That's a concert venue. And it made me just realize that, yeah, we are one, but we're not the.
Speaker 3: Same, Okay, now, Worth.
Speaker 4: It probably a different opts than we watched you two at Qualcomm, like a husk of that looked like it was like nuclear bomb in the late early nineties. A.
Speaker 1: Right, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Am I offending you by critiquing al Stadium?
Speaker 2: You're actually bothered because it's Qualcomm and he's very close to certain corporations.
Speaker 4: Greg, And honestly, Greg, what would be offensive about that comment?
Speaker 3: Like, we're not offensive.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, let's let's ease off on the Qualcomm.
Speaker 1: He was a vice president of Qualcomm.
Speaker 6: Some great memory of some great memories there of Philip Rivers and.
Speaker 2: That place was a'nt at. It is no longer it's a parking and it wasn't back in the day.
Speaker 4: It was a great place just when Dan and I were there. Compared to the Sphere, I'm saying, I'm saying a to B to A to b testing.
Speaker 2: We have a lot to get to, but you know, part of being the fan experience and also since I brought up a concert, it's a concert experience. I kind of like going to old dumps because there was a place called the La Sports Arena downtown that has also since I think been torn down. That do you have any issues WITHG with d that's off. At a certain point, the city decides and the same thing happened in San Diego. We're not putting any more money into this place, and then the certain venue those still concerts or sports events will be played there, and it's like going into a time machine. Like I remember going to the old Sports Arena and going to the concession stand and there were Zenith TVs from nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: It was like twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I mean, like, you know, yeah, head nod to like Pontiac Silverdome, the photos of that place ten years after all.
Speaker 2: Right, before we can get into anything for week ten, Greg, you do have a statement to make right to camera, to to Qualcom executives.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Oh the way you did the Chargers dirty the entire city of San Diego.
Speaker 3: Eat it.
Speaker 5: I mean you could have kept that team and if you couldn't keep it, No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's more of the ownership.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna GENUFLEC to the suits of Qualcomm. I thought that that was the setup there. All right, all right, let's get on track here, got on here? All right, we have a draft to do here. We have another Germany game. We'll get to that in a little bit, but let's get going here.
Speaker 3: Is that part of our draft we'll put in the back.
Speaker 2: End, and we're all gonna watch it anyway, but maybe we'll just save it for the end time. Now for the first pick, presented by Draft Kings and Greg, you do have the first pick today.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for it, and I didn't hesitate. I immediately went to forty nine ers minus three, getting three points at the Jaguars. Talk about disrespectful a team on a three game losing streak against a team on a five game winning streak, that winning streak team is at home.
Speaker 1: Who's being disrespected to the Jaguars?
Speaker 5: The Jaggers around a five game heater over under here is forty five feels a little high. It feels like it's gonna be a defensive game, because this Jaguars run defense has been.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what what was the bell for there?
Speaker 2: Eric?
Speaker 1: Out of curiosity, I just need to know, just.
Speaker 7: A note, you know, made a good point something that we need to get into the show.
Speaker 5: I think serious, what the point was? That's all the point was how good their run defense. It's got to be a low scoring and you know what their defense reminds me a little bit is some of those old forty nine ers defense. It's kind of like a Trent Balki revenge game. Remember was getting on Trent Balki when he was with Urban Mild Bakamas.
Speaker 6: And here he is.
Speaker 5: He's built up a nice team. And my larger point is the big bodies they got. It's just like they're not flashy, but it's fat Toukasi and they got Davon Hamilton back and Roy Roberts and harr their edges, even Trayvon Walker, he's a good run defender, Josh Allen.
Speaker 3: They're just big.
Speaker 5: They're just massive, and they're going up against a forty nine ers running attack that, for whatever reason, has skated on all the criticism. While brock Party's late interceptions got all the attention. They've stunk, and this team doesn't make any sense when you can't run the ball, and they haven't had Trent Williams. Maybe he's back for this game, maybe he isn't, but they've been below average in terms of their running, and Christian McCaffrey since those first hot four or five games is averaging three point three yards per carry, under fifty rushing yards per game over the last month. And if you can't run, you're not the forty nine ers. And I think it's gonna be tough in this game.
Speaker 4: I think some of the injuries to San Francisco just changed who they were. I mean, Jalen Moore stepping in for Trent Williams over two games, big deal, allowed thirteen pressures in a second. I think Trent Williams is the one lineman where you can say if he's not in there, like everything they want to do and who they are, and if you're brock party, it's gonna affect you and it affected the nob obviously in a negative fashion. Deebo Samuel is practicing again. I mean, if they ever got Trent Williams, I.
Speaker 3: Think you're back down to definitely back frank practice.
Speaker 4: And I think, like all of Rock Party's interceptions came with Deebo Samuel's out of the Deebo Samuel out of the lineup, Trent Williams out of the lineup, so it's like, we'll see what happens with him healthwise. You also add Chase Young. I think that's a big point here. But you do have like Jacksonville's Josh Allen against what could be a Trent Williams free line, and I think that matters because we've seen a different version of this offense and the running game is a big part of it.
Speaker 3: Last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you know, we've had conversations about Brandon Nyuk and oh he's already a superstar and I love Brandon Ayuk, but the offense with that Deebo Samuel has been different the last few weeks. What he brings to this team when he's healthy, and I think they played this right. He had a hairline fracture in his shoulder and they gave him two weeks off essentially and then the bye. So if he comes back and he's himself, that's gonna make a big difference and it's gonna help Rock Party. And I think this is because we don't want to just focus on the quarterback. But this is such an important game for Purdy because the criticism started to mount. Now a losing streak is mounted, you get a buy to kind of reset things. If he doesn't play well in this game, the questions begin in earnest about what Kyle Shanahan's gonna do at quarterback moving forward. I think if he plays poorly, it becomes a real conversation regarding Sam Darnold.
Speaker 1: That's my opinion. Now. Is he gonna stay.
Speaker 2: Loyal to party? Maybe regardless of play. But also, this is a team that is in full Steinbrenner doctrine mode. Anything short of a super Bowl is considered failure and they can't simply just ride with the quarterback that's struggling. Now.
Speaker 1: Is he truly struggling?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I think he's playing the exact same as he's played.
Speaker 1: The exact same. Yeah, I want to go that far.
Speaker 5: I would like I think the first two three quarters of all these games, he's looked like his turnover luck has gone down, but he was always taking a few extra chances. I think his baseline is much higher than Jimmy G's is or was with the forty nine ers. I think I think Shannan watches his tape and thinks it's it's not pretty, like it's a couple plays here or there, but it's everything.
Speaker 6: It's a running game. I think he's been fine.
Speaker 5: The problem is they're playing like the Jaguars defense might be the most surprising unit in the entire NFL because they made no changes and they went from one of the worst to one of the best. And this is a great I do love we're getting a week ten. I love the NFL season because I think the later you get, the more meaning and the more built up, like this is a real hm, how different is twenty twenty three really gonna Because Darius Williams playing really well at cornerback, making place Foyer Luacan. We talked about Josh Allen, like they're playing really well and if Trevor Lawrence and that offense can be just a little more explosive, they've been a little disappointing. They're a little station to station and just holding on till he's a little more explosive against a forty nine ers defense which is below average over the last three weeks, and they're doing the move where Steve Wilks is now coming down to the sideline. I can't quite figure out why they're not good, because they've got all the same players either, but they're giving up way too many big plays. They've been out coached, I think, And man, this is a great opportunity Jacksonville to really put a stamp as a super Vulcan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think like because there's so much focus on obviously Brock Purdy, Deebo, Samuel fantasy assets on that side of the ball. That like the fact that Kirk Cousins and Joe Burrow went sixty three of seventy seven for six hundred and fifty plus yards, that they've allowed eight hundred and fifty over the last two weeks, that Minnesota thrashed them, that they basically could have squeezed Minnesota out of, you know, any sort of future consideration of who they were. Instead, they steal that game. You have Joe Burrow having this complete and total awakening against this defense. And I think it kind of matters that Steve Wolkes is down on the sideline. He felt players felt he was a little removed, a little.
Speaker 1: Come on, Steve, come on down here.
Speaker 3: Well, no, but you want how does Robert Sala get a job?
Speaker 4: I mean, I go back to like when we were in London, coach pump his fist up and down the sideline, encouraging players. Demiko Ryan's sort of the same kind of guy. And so it's like I think it's Kyle Shanahan saying, let's get that back.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I know it's been so it doesn't matter up, but like I think it does. I don't know if it's I'm just saying relac.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Steve Wilkes has the same kind of charisma visually that Timiko Ryans and Robert Sala have. And I actually think that's part that has helped that help both Ryan's and Salad. They looked like vital guys. I don't know if that's Wilkes's EI.
Speaker 4: The one thing about Wilkes because he was in Cleveland, he's been in Carolina like players are like he's like a total alpha, like they love playing for him, but he's not Robert Sala.
Speaker 3: Oh here we go.
Speaker 7: We got some zoo. Cincinnati Zoo, the Cincinnati Zoo. No video this week, guys, So no shots at Greg or anything. But they did want me to let you guys know they will be locking up the forty nine ers against the Jaguars this week.
Speaker 2: All right, and I have some developing news. This is from the ATN Media Insider. This is a source very close to the individual. Here. Okay, here's a here's a line. After you get our lock, I would like you to tell Greg I won't be doing any more videos until he stops taking six point fail frits every week. The guy is the least fun human on the planet.
Speaker 3: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Whoa like?
Speaker 3: First of all, he didn't Again, I'm not going to reveal who he is.
Speaker 1: That's very close.
Speaker 2: Hard to understand who.
Speaker 5: It's funny because there was like multiple weeks in a row where I either took underdogs or low spreads, like lower than his and I'm say anything.
Speaker 2: I'm just reporting. There's nothing. There's nothing editorial.
Speaker 4: We've we've lost like Nick slash you know, fill in the blank, Westling brother on a video platform because of the react.
Speaker 5: So there, so there is a plus to me taking favorite, so that I'm now looking for a six point favorite so I can get that bald dome off the show.
Speaker 2: So there's no I love the bad blood it's building. I but the so there's no ownership to what he's saying. You're saying it's completely false.
Speaker 6: It's false. Some weeks he was mad I took he was really mad.
Speaker 5: I took the Seahawks, I think, or the Ravens over the Seahawks, which was a three Or wasn't that like a four point spread?
Speaker 6: It was two good teams?
Speaker 3: Like who cares?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Counterpoint on to back Greg a little bit? What if Nick's like, you know it got a lot going on, don't feel like raising the production of the show. Maybe you don't have time to do a video in my car during my lunch break at work and gonna blame Greg for it.
Speaker 5: Here here's what I would say to Nick, like, worry about your own mediocre record and your lack of a championship and pick winners?
Speaker 2: What and why are you saying? Nick? I didn't say who it from because a true insider does not reveal his source.
Speaker 3: True, But I would say, just from our old media.
Speaker 1: Inside side inside.
Speaker 7: For the truth.
Speaker 4: Go to the UITs.
Speaker 3: You don't need.
Speaker 1: You don't for the dolphin the dolphins.
Speaker 4: You don't need a flock of dolphins and a gong to tell you that Nick's been the one who's consistently coming after Greg for two years at this point.
Speaker 2: So you don't need like a gong and dolphins for anything, really, but if you can.
Speaker 4: Get them, I enjoy it. I'm just saying it's it didn't inform me, you know.
Speaker 8: That was the game of the Week presented by Draft Kings Sports Book. New customers can bet just five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly download the Draft Kings sports Book and use code ATN that's code ATN only a Draft King sports Book, Draftking sports Book and official sports betting partner of the NFL.
Speaker 1: Pick number two.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Lions traveling across the sidewalk.
Speaker 1: To play the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Uh, it is the Jim Nance, Tony Romo Tracy Wolfson game.
Speaker 5: Weird because it's at four five. Just to see Tony Romot four or five is weird.
Speaker 1: So sorry, okay, I mean weird.
Speaker 3: That means Tony ro very weird. Nice city, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 3: It'll be in our city over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can facilitate something that would be a good he'd be a good hang.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's been on the show before was one of our better segments.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Yeah, you know, he's not. What's it like to go down to the supermarket with his dad?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: He thought?
Speaker 5: He definitely told us that the exact same story that he told the seven other people.
Speaker 2: Well, uncle Rico when he goes shopping for a ham, well he talks about direct TV all the time.
Speaker 1: It's like, Wow, this is a real human conversation we're having.
Speaker 5: No, no, no guest has ever not been there while being there as much as Tony Romos.
Speaker 2: All right, so the Lions at the Chargers. Okay, Okay, Chargers, I'm gonna tell you something. Sure, you took care of the Bears easily on Sunday Night Football. Then I think you caught the Jets at a good time when they were bottoming out at one of their like classic primetime home meltdowns. Perfect, good job, you took care of business there twenty seven to six. Now you get the Lions, and this is gonna be different because now you're playing a real team with talent on both sides of the ball, and I think this is one of the best.
Speaker 1: Matchups of the week.
Speaker 2: I think it's one of the reasons it is is We're gonna start now as we get into these double digit weeks, We're gonna start separating the pretenders from the contenders. And as much as I I have a tortured love affair with the Jets, we saw the Jets exposed. I thought on Monday night, I want to see what the Chargers look like here home against the Lions. I'm excited to see what the Lion's coming off a bye week, what they're doing. I'm excited to see Jamiir Gibbs again because what we saw against the Raiders was the sign of a breakout a week and the idea that this guy could be a real star for their offense. And Greg what happens if Jamir Gibbs becomes a star for this Lion's offense in the second half with everything else they got cooking.
Speaker 5: I think they need that, they need a little explosion, but I think they want to be a run for a team. We'll get David Montgomery back this week. Montgomery has looked better with the Lions than I ever expected. It's a great one to two punch. I think you'd see Gibbs as a receiver quite a bit this week. I think they'll be picking on Eric Kendricks. When I look at the Chargers defense, they're playing much better, they're getting pressure, but they're going to be going up against an offensive line that has all their guys in their spots for the first time since Week one. So every week you hear the announcer state this is one of the best offensive lines, Like, okay, has it been It's been fine. It really hasn't played that well this year. It's been okay. And now they're all together and one of their guys, Jonah Jackson said is.
Speaker 3: Like, we're gonna we're back. We're ready to put on a show.
Speaker 5: And that's a great matchup against a revived Joey Bosa and Tully Tuley Polo too, who's been playing out Stanley and Mack. Like this is a real Chargers defense lately, and it feels like it's kind of last chance saloon for Brandon Staley and this defense. Either their defense plays well the next two months he's in year three, or I think there'll be major questions about his program and you won't get to continue the program. He was a guy who was hired the exact same time mark as Dan Campbell and these two franchises, I feel like have gone in very different ways.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think one has a very clear defined identity that kind of trickles down from who their head coach is.
Speaker 3: And it's not the Chargers, it's the Lions.
Speaker 4: And what better time than now if you're Brandon Staley and the defense to show up. You have Bosa looking like the Bosa we expected, and that's that was a huge performance against the Jets. I love the fact that m gun he's coming back because I think him and Gibbs together is it's what they want.
Speaker 3: You don't want one guy.
Speaker 4: But Gibbs quietly like leads the league in yards per game from scrimmage. Like I think that's been a little underreported because he had a bit of a slow start, and it's like he is exploded and it's a huge part of their offense.
Speaker 3: Flip side, I look at the Chargers.
Speaker 4: And it's like as as a starter, right but I'm saying, like, when they've used him the way they want to and so it's like that is an emerging role right there. And Sam Laporta is like someone I think their draft, they nailed their draft. Basically, you have to look at it and say like that's been a huge success for me. The focus is like this Kellen Moore Chargers offense. If you're like Justin Herbert, you basically have one fewer turnover worthy play that you did all of last season and just two from the season before. So that's gone up, but the big plays have not. I think they clearly miss Mike Williams and I don't know. I feel like what happened against the Jets. Part of it is the Jets defense, but it's like, I don't know if I trust this offense down the stretch on a week to week basis, and the.
Speaker 2: Jets have not been completely bulletproof against teams this year. In the passing game, we saw the Cowboys light him up, and I just feels like there's something off with this offense. I didn't realize, by the way, and I know it's his left hand. And there was some things like is that injury affecting Herbert, which didn't really make sense because he's a righty, but like he had a broken bone that came through his skin. It was like, in terms of gnarly injuries, it's not quite our producer Eric chopping off half of his own thumb with a rated blade, but it's like pretty gnarly, so that's obviously something he's been dealing with. But like just getting off a big play, Keenan Allen making that great catch to help put that game away against the Jets.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like with the Chiefs strike.
Speaker 2: Why is it so hard for this team to generate offense with a player like Herbert.
Speaker 5: Well, because Keenan Allen is thirty one, was never a speedster, okay, and he's by far your number one receiver. Now, your one explosive guy was Mike Williams, he gone. Your next explosive guy was Joshua Palmer, he gone. I think that's a pretty big loss for ye Maybe they get Jalen guit the first round picking and then oh, by the way, I thought this offensive line was going to be great, it's just been mediocre. They got dominated more than the Jets offensive line got dominated on Monday Night. It's been Corey Linsley, their center, going out for you know, now, I'm wondering if is it going to be the season. He had a heart issue. I think one of the biggest injuries to any team all season. They haven't been great. The running game is among the league's worst in terms of success rate. So that's a lot of things being no juice. They're taking away there, there's no juice, And I think the way to beat the Lions is you attack them deep down the field. Their cornerbacks aren't great on the outside. I think they can give up big plays. I think their pass rush is okay with aon Hutchinson, but it's not great. It's not above average as a full team. And so that's the way to attack. The old Herbert would be making big plays you'd be excited about.
Speaker 6: But I'm not confident.
Speaker 5: The Lions are favored by three in this game, and that feels about right, even on the road.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel good about it.
Speaker 2: Either. The Chargers past defense has been maligned, but they shut down the Jets that Zach Wilson jard Off coming off of bye, with those receivers, it could be different.
Speaker 3: All right, Mark, all right, I'm going to go. Let's see here. I am on the CJ. Stroud train.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go Houston at Cincinnati. I want to just see kind of like I think he's one of the biggest stories in the entire league. Obviously, we talked about him a lot on Wednesday's show as like in the overt Rookie of the Year at this moment, and it's like, I don't know if we wanted to see him through different eyes. Fourteen touchdowns and one pick. That's eight fewer picks than Josh Allen's, seven fewer than Mahomes and Jalen Hurts, and six more six fewer than are overly precious Gino Smith. So it's like this guy has been a pitch, but it's been a big play machine. And I think though for me, the matchup in this is a red hot Joe Burrow. I believe in this team that Bengals more than any team in the entire conference, and I would be very concerned from a Texans angle, But what's happened to their secondary? They are They are as injured as almost any one in the AFC right now in terms of a position group. Derek Stingley is in that window, but he's probably not gonna play this week. You got guys like someone like Shaq Griffin and Kadar Holman may have to be your cornerbacks. You're missing a ton of people against a high octane passing offense. I don't like that at all for the Texans, but I do think it could lead to a shootout that could be ultra fun.
Speaker 2: Let's start with the Stroud side of it, because watching that game, it was so it was pedestrian in the first half, and then once he started cooking. I mean, for a guy that's in his first year, how many guys throw a better ball than him right now?
Speaker 3: I mean you could tell that right away.
Speaker 1: Beautiful replacement.
Speaker 2: And I know two it gets credit for that too, but there just feels like there's there's something special about his ability to kind of just drop a ball in a bucket. He would he would definitely be one of the greatest in the league at that some absurd pro ball game, like got to throw it into this target. You could tell he has that accuracy, and when he's locked in, it's it's special to watch, so very exciting.
Speaker 4: I think also it's like he seems to be there are elements there's DNA at the type of quarterback that no matter who's around him, he's going to elevate him. Because no one before the season was looking at Noah Brown, Dalton Schultz, Nico Collins. I mean, Tank Dell is a promise here. Keey but that collection, we were saying there might be no one here for him to really thrive.
Speaker 3: He might not be in a great situation.
Speaker 4: And all of them are playing really well in this offense, which I think has a lot to do with Bob Slowek too.
Speaker 2: And this isn't that let's go get let's go get after justin Herbert. But you know what Stroud's doing with an average supporting cast is it's notable compared to what Herbert, who is the last crop of like gifted young quarterbacks, is struggling with. I don't think this is it that different the two groups.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: I think that the difference or one difference is the scheme that Slowak brought from San Francisco that's so quarterback friendly and it's really working right off the jump.
Speaker 6: In terms of the pass game. The running game is a hot mess.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and it's just as bad as the Chargers running game, it might be worse. So I think they lead the league in negative plays, like they're not getting anything done on the ground. And look, Stroud's had quiet weeks. The two previous games. They didn't combine, they didn't combine for three hundred yards passing, So it's not like he hasn't had rookie weeks. The difference between him and most rookies is his rookie weeks are just quiet, but they're not putting his team in a bad position. He's not making big mistakes. He's just not making big plays. I think Nico Collins is a real deal number one, Like he is a found talent tank Dell can get open. He's a one hundred and sixty five pound guy winning on the outside. Those last two catches he had were incredibly talented plays to win the game.
Speaker 3: As much Stroud should get credit for it.
Speaker 5: Those the sideline catch and the touchdown were what they're wild, like they weren't one hundred There are no players like that.
Speaker 6: Didn't used to exist.
Speaker 5: Like literally, I can't remember an NFL where one hundred and sixty found by pound guys are winning on the outside. It never happened. I guess Deshaun Jackson is maybe it. I did Mina Kimes' podcast our friend He's got to do T and F recap tonight. Oh nice for her home and home for Panthers Bears, And she compared Stroud to Burrow. She said, these two quarterbacks, if you look at it, kind of have a similar strengths and weaknesses or strengths for the most part. And when you were saying who would be good in one of those competitions, is putting the ball exactly where Joe Burrow c J Stroud.
Speaker 4: Do you think it's fair that they're giving the Texans six and a half points? Is there any disrespect for this rising young club that almost became the team of ATM it's in Cincinnati.
Speaker 5: They're putting it all together. They just did very well. The Bengals defense did against a very similar and probably better offense in San Francisco. Where the linebackers are making plays, they're very good, go inside to side. I feel like this could be a comeback to Earth game for the Texans.
Speaker 2: Samesy's in fact.
Speaker 5: But we might not see Jamar Chase by the way we should. That's a big deal here. Oh yeah, back injury might keep him out.
Speaker 2: And wait to say, it's six and a half and that's within the lock zone. I'm not going to go there. I did promise I was gonna locked Cincinnati every time they're in the zone. But I saw that at seven this morning, so it came down again fluctuating.
Speaker 5: I mean It probably depends where you look and the hour.
Speaker 6: It probably goes up and down.
Speaker 1: It's in the zone.
Speaker 6: Of this although I think we say if if it.
Speaker 5: Moves out of the zone, then your little tiny bang are U s O L it moves out.
Speaker 2: The little tiny pot on there?
Speaker 5: What's the Let me know right now and I'll I think we've said it. If it moves out, you're out of luck. Although that's usually for like injuries and stuff. Maybe it's the Chase thing that moved it.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. All right, I'm gonna ride with Cincinnati and if they fall out, I'll move. I'll pivot, lock it up as the ladder.
Speaker 3: Nick Nick can give you grief for that, then.
Speaker 4: I think he I think you're going to escape it from Nick. I think Nick's got an agenda. He's also a friend. I'm getting behind his team Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm like the teflon Dan that was that was a smart move to Let's see uh that gott it doc on Netflix?
Speaker 4: Check it out?
Speaker 2: Very good, very good?
Speaker 1: All right, Mark, it's next to you.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm taking my other early game here, the Packers going to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Why would I pick this?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: What do you mean.
Speaker 4: Wait, it's my choice. It's my it's my will.
Speaker 2: Hang on a second. What's the problem. Wait, what is the problem with times this game?
Speaker 5: This is an early game. Yeah, with your first game early Texans been Oh you're not taking the Browns. Wait, how are you gonna that?
Speaker 3: He's making?
Speaker 1: How are you gonna how.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna do your job here? What're you gonna do? You're not gonna watch Browns and Ravens.
Speaker 3: I watch them all. Oh boy, you do watch them all. I don't do that.
Speaker 6: You don't do that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be the guy sanctity of the Sunday Night Show. You're gonna be able to watch your precious Browns against the mighty Ravens in a huge Division game and keep an eye on two other games.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have ten years of experience in watching three games at the same time, and like three three, you know, like crescendoing, colliding commercial breaks at the same time.
Speaker 1: So you know what, you're a professional. I just I felt like I needed to point it out.
Speaker 3: It's a good point. It is it is, it is not. It is a point with the zero meaning to me.
Speaker 4: Greg, I I will tell you why I'm doing this because because naturally.
Speaker 5: He watches all six at once anyway, so I guess it doesn't make a difference.
Speaker 6: I don't know. That's not our probe.
Speaker 2: It would hurt mine naturally, because it's the same thing when it's the Jets, Like if the Jets, they're going to get at least sixty percent of the focus and if it's a big division and how I've seventy's.
Speaker 3: It's not how I view the Browns though, either. So it's just I am by that, Okay, I know, well I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't need to convince anyone. It's like, this is the I confidently want to do this, and there's a reason.
Speaker 1: Let's keep an eye on the game.
Speaker 4: The reason is is that I think that the concept of like Pittsburgh is the super messy team that's like metrically a disaster. They've been outscored and out gained by their opponents like to ridiculous extents. They're one of the greatest home football teams of this century. And it does a lot do with Mike Tomlin. And I don't need them to be perfect at all. I needed to find my lock this week and so wait, so I you know, I do those picks every week that you guys are telling me not to do. So I started to mix it up. I was like, how can this be more fun? So I brought in a true out of house expert, Spice Rack, to do my picks with me, and we have a spicy here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, and I asked an NFL executive would be would you mind if I had my friend, you know, who was a true NFL man, like, come in and make these picks. And so if you see on the top right corner there spice Cess and Spice are now making these NFL picks.
Speaker 3: But you took the Packers in a defensive struggle. This is the thick. Yeah, this is the show. Well that was Spicy made that pick.
Speaker 4: I respect it, but there is already discombobulation the top five.
Speaker 3: I'm locking up the Steelers. I don't care. I'm locking up the Steelers. Well he picked them, so.
Speaker 1: What so did that just be spice Rack?
Speaker 3: Then we work together on various things. It's a week to week. For what you're saying, your picks have no meaning.
Speaker 5: You're not in the top five, and you're saying against that, you're saying that I don't need.
Speaker 3: To look at the world the way that you do.
Speaker 2: Greg. First of all, I feel like cessrack would be better than saspice.
Speaker 3: We can work on it, we can finish it.
Speaker 2: It happened on Also, I feel like the pick should sync up. But listen you, you can't lose here.
Speaker 4: So they're different mediums. Like this is for a lock situation.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm getting out of your business. But this whole game is just freaking me out.
Speaker 3: The whole segment is you guys trying to change me and alter me.
Speaker 1: No, we can't.
Speaker 3: It is like do it this way, do that way. It's like I refuse.
Speaker 2: I refuse for your own man.
Speaker 5: One can no one can change you, and you locking them up almost changes me. But I'm joining you on this lock. I'm not going to move off my original plan.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I think this Steeler's offense has been making progress, been small, but I think Kenny Pickett since the buy has looked much better. And by much better, I just mean passable, like not killing them. I just snap by snap, He's been okay. That Titans game, they had their best offensive game of the season. They only had eight drives and four of them were pretty long drives, including you know, a good game winning drive situation. I don't want to hear game winning drives necessarily brought up as as like a great metric because because Kenny Pickett has more than virtually anyone else in the NFL since since he's joined the NFL, I think he does have more. His numbers in the fourth quarter, according to PFF, are right there with Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes as the three best quarterbacks in the fourth quarter since he entered the league. I do think they're gonna make sure to get George Pickens more involved. I don't buy at all what happened with the Packers last week. That's why I'm locking up this Steelers is the defense of Pittsburgh, even though they were a little banged up, getting after Jordan Love and me just not believing that the Packers can put together more than two touchdown drives in a game.
Speaker 4: Do you think that I know this the picket fourth quarter thing, and it's real, Like I think we saw that in primetime against the Raiders and the Black Friday game last year sort of the birth of that, and like, I think there's something about that in a quarterback and an offense. But it also points to the fact that they're such slow starters and they go quarters at a time to start games where it's like they're not jumping out to leads.
Speaker 3: Well they're not.
Speaker 5: They're not an easy lock and it's the reason they're only favored by three in this game despite their record being so much better. Is like, yeah, there's a reason they've been out gained eight straight times.
Speaker 4: Do you care Dan that George Pickens does the thing where you know, you wipe all Steelers stuff from your social media, you're complaining outright about everything. Then like three days later it's like, no, no, everything's fine, Like I think it's just frustration.
Speaker 2: You know that that hits on a couple of tropes that that cracked me up. The wide receiver must be mad at his team every week you erase the dry board.
Speaker 1: Back down to zero corope alert.
Speaker 2: And uh yes, also clearing your socials like like a fourteen year old girl.
Speaker 3: Just les right.
Speaker 4: It's no different than what a fourteen year old girl or or or would do or guy or guy.
Speaker 5: But it's it's like I think we're showing our age. It's it's a more accepted thing.
Speaker 6: Among the youth.
Speaker 3: But I think we're saying it's pro wider started to understand a quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: I'll just throw it out there. The youth again not always right now?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I I chill quelcome stadium filled with youth.
Speaker 5: Packers fans have been getting after me for being so negative about this team.
Speaker 3: Then go ahead and win this game.
Speaker 5: They they are, and they have been able to run the ball a little better last week, and then run defense, which has been so bad under Joe Berry, has been better the last few weeks. And that's one of the reasons I like Pittsburgh in this game is their running attack is starting to get going a little bit. They ran the ball last so this is a nice little test of Warren and Harris versus this run defense.
Speaker 3: Get it done, Steelers.
Speaker 2: For the record, the Packers. The Steelers were also in my lock before I saw the Cincinnati lin move. So if I don't know, okay, Ryan does go, I will be joining you.
Speaker 5: Well that the one time we did that this year is my only loss of the year, and that's a win, but it's not a win for you. It is, though, the only when you're down a few. You need to catch up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's all you need your win.
Speaker 3: They impatient.
Speaker 4: The lockoff thing doesn't even make sense if you think about it's for the show, right, and.
Speaker 2: Like you're a man, Mark that you go buy your own code. Even from the outside, sometimes it's confusing. I don't really care if I win. I just want you to lose, right.
Speaker 5: But I don't believe that about the win because I remember that year, that year you took it.
Speaker 6: What it was exciting, It was an exciting time.
Speaker 1: But no, what was exciting was that you lost.
Speaker 2: And that me winning it's great, but it was that you lost that I was celebrating.
Speaker 1: Truly, You're good.
Speaker 2: You're like the Patriots of the two thousands, the team that they love to hate.
Speaker 3: Peggy.
Speaker 1: Let's take a break, all right, we are back. See.
Speaker 2: I don't want to relitigated again, Mark, But that absurd draft pick now put me in terms of like the ethics of the draft.
Speaker 1: Of course I should be taking Browns at Ravens. You should.
Speaker 2: That's a great game, but you should. That's an AFC North showdown. But I'm not going to do that, right, But I'm not. I'm I'm going to go to my late game with my next go around. So I don't know, you're just gonna be giving it to Gregs.
Speaker 3: A lot of complexities to that, like what are you doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: Like it's called a free will society and I've I've, you know, exercised my free will.
Speaker 2: What's your angle on this one? I don't know. I just love that. It's what's Kayser doing? Scrambled it? Well, you're breaking out of your limp. What's going on? Coffee coffee cups.
Speaker 1: Dropping to the floor, the linoleum? I do it? Should I take it?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 1: No game, No, he's it's.
Speaker 5: Also the best early game left and you don't have an early I mean, actually it does make sense for the sake of the show.
Speaker 3: You should take it.
Speaker 4: If this were an actual draft, you're like passing on what you consider to be a great player because you want me to get the great thing.
Speaker 6: I think that's good. You should just take it.
Speaker 2: I will take the Browns at the Ravens looking Mark, Yes, the Cleveland Browns. Big check time for the Cleveland Browns because the last time these two teams faced off, what happened? Mark?
Speaker 4: Well, the Browns had a you know, loadly drafted rookie in there who was overwhelmed, and I thought it showed the first signs of an otherwise really good Browns defense. Of what Baltimore did to them on the ground. They gashed them big plays all over the place. Cleveland looked totally susceptible. They got nothing on offense. So it's maybe a little different than this time around, but it was the beginning. I think Baltimore turning the corner from like a bit of a funky operation is something very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Final score twenty eight to three.
Speaker 2: The next week, actually, though Mark the Baltimore lost, but after that I lost to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: We were in London.
Speaker 2: We saw them against Tennessee and it wasn't an overwhelming effort, but it was like, I get the job done, win dominated really right, everything but the score.
Speaker 1: But that game was tight going into the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: Okay, but since really the fourth quarter of that game, which they did dominate the fourth against the Titans and won by eight points, thirty eight to six over the Lions, thirty one, twenty four over the Cardinals, thirty seven to three over the Seahawks. So you have a Ravens team that is rightfully being celebrated as one of the true titans of the league.
Speaker 1: And it is a great test.
Speaker 2: Mark, even though you won't be watching it too closely of the Cleveland Browns with Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 1: One of the biggest Browns games.
Speaker 2: I would say, Greg, since we've been doing this podcast, just surprising that Mark won't be watching it very closely. But yes, Deshaun Watson and the Browns against the Mighty Ravens the AFC North potentially hanging in the balance.
Speaker 4: I think it's a huge game for the Deshaun Watson project. I mean, I don't know why you're brought on this team if it's not to go beat Baltimore in a game like this. When you've got a superstar defense, you got just enough on offense. When they played last time, Dorian Thompson Robinson had an interception that set the Baltimore Ravens up at the Cleveland ten. He had a second pick that set them up at the Cleveland thirty eight and an interception in the game. If you're Deshaun Watson and that didn't happen, you're in that game in a different way than you would be this time. I think that this Cleveland defense is probably pretty hell bent under Jim Schwartz to have a different experience. There's one little fly in the ointment for me though. Jed Will's your left tackle on ir Jack Conklin has been off the field for a long time. So you've got backup right and left tackles against the ferocious Ravens.
Speaker 5: But you might even have a backup to a backup because Dewan Jones, he's played well.
Speaker 3: They will not play.
Speaker 5: Rookie may not play either, and that's very concerning considering how well Jenevian Clowney is.
Speaker 3: Playing a little. I don't know if it's a revenge game, but.
Speaker 5: He needs revenge on the well the way, how about they have revenge on it? They didn't, They didn't handle how it went. Jaevian Clowney's having a massive season. You know, he's not going to finish plays like other.
Speaker 2: The Clowny bump he must be talked about about twenty seven percent higher than his actual production.
Speaker 5: He has as many pressures literally as Miles Garrett and TJ. Watt, So I don't think we talked about him as much in terms of the bump. In terms of that now he doesn't finish plays. But he's a good run stopper. And the important thing is he's on this defense, which knows how to use guys. Kyle van Noy Dafey Olway has come back the last couple of weeks and he's been rushing the passer well.
Speaker 6: So how does Watson handle.
Speaker 5: That sort of pressure, Because last week I thought he made progress. His time to throw was as fast as it's been all season, his average depth of target was as low as it's been all season, and I think they started coaching him up in a way. I was talking with Ceciliano about this too, is like kind of started looking like the Baker Mayfield offense, where it's like first read and if you don't have the first.
Speaker 3: Read, go make a play.
Speaker 5: Because we had this whole idea that they were gonna do shotgun and the old Savans Gaffins like Deshaun Watson was not going through his reads.
Speaker 3: Last week.
Speaker 5: He had some beautiful deep balls, which was nice to see. His arm is back and that's what he does best. A couple complete, couple incomplete, but they all looked good, and otherwise it was just kind of like throw it to your first read or just go try to make a play and maybe, and maybe I'm galaxy braining it, but maybe that's not a bad approach against this Ravens defense, which is so good at out thinking the opponent and making quarterbacks hold the ball while they're trying to figure out what the heck just happened because they changed all their coverages post snap. I don't think the Browns are necessarily getting into on all that. They're gonna do what they do. They'll throw a couple bombs. They'll need to run the ball better than they have been though, because the Browns offensive line has been a little disappointing this year. I know they're banged up, but they've just been kind of mediocre. You think they're gonna be a great offensive line and they just they haven't been. They've been fine, and this is a very tough match. We're here, by the way, Yeah, we're here. You know what we're here, you know how we're here, you know what we're here for?
Speaker 2: What? No more excuses for Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's com we're here that I could have said that before, But the excuse will be is like we just got back.
Speaker 5: They're playing the number one defense this game's gonna be like thirteen to ten.
Speaker 6: I think six points is too much. They'll just explain favorites.
Speaker 4: By the way, he's not on the injury report, but he's still telling people that he's dealing with the still injury. I'm just saying there seems to be something going on where it's like there we got one of the weirder and drew the ball well last week. Though he's playing, he's not on the injury report. He threw the ball deep last week.
Speaker 2: He's got a big time matchup against the division rival where the Cleveland Browns, who made him the highest paid quarterback ever in terms of guaranteed money.
Speaker 1: This is why he was brought here.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Now, do they have to win the game for Watson to be successful on a certain level. No, Like, he could play really well like we've talked about, and maybe they just the Tucker drills fifty eight yard or at the gun, but he cannot be sixteen of twenty nine for one hundred and forty eight yards with a touchdown and two interceptions.
Speaker 1: He needs to play like a star because that's what they signed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and beyond, I mean that's true for his own performance, but losing would be relatively fatal in a white hot division because it moves the Ravens to eight and two, the Browns will be five and four having been swept by ball.
Speaker 1: No, that's also a big so the playoffs are still alive.
Speaker 5: And well, it's the test for the brown too, because the Browns d needs to be special for them to be a real factor in the playoffs. And they're gonna need to keep this low score and then you keep it seventeen sixteen. The last thing is just I think Keaton Mitchell is real. I think he's gonna be a big time story down the stat I know it is only like eight or nine carries, but man, his vision and the way he could move laterally and everything.
Speaker 3: I mean, guy, I think he's real.
Speaker 2: I was thinking the same thing we're talking about Gibbs. Gibbs becomes a star in the second half. What if that guy turns into something special? The Ravens get even scarier. They're laying six points of wood, so the Desert doesn't believe the Browns have it in him. But we will see Greg two picks.
Speaker 5: It's tempted to take that one is locked. Maybe maybe Nick is in my head, but I don't know. There's something about this Browns defense when it's a division game. Blow last time. What am I taking here?
Speaker 4: I haven't told our I love that we get to hear bris Lock and the six teams that he almost locked.
Speaker 5: Let's go Saints three point favorites at the Vikings.
Speaker 2: I was gonna take this until the Browns raven mind f by Mark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and this is a fun little ball game here. I really like this slate of games, by the way, especially early, it turned out to be I think a good little Sunday draft. Maybe it's because the primetime games are so bad that the good games are all at one pm. There's like four good games. You look at this Vikings team and you do wonder, Okay, Joshua Dobbs is going to get more involved in the offense. Is there a little bit of a come down effect against a more veteran defense that is playing better. You probably don't have kJ Osbourne. You probably.
Speaker 6: Don't we know they don't have cam Akers. What is this sound?
Speaker 1: What is the team around the NFL?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 5: And then you get the high f team of around the NFL during the week.
Speaker 3: That's a big come doown. Can you keep that like that level.
Speaker 4: Does anyone inside the Vikings organization know that we made that we pulled this very special lever in their favor.
Speaker 2: That is not to put pressure on Eric and a big funk behind the glass, But you know how like with a Good Morning Football with Kyle's angry runs.
Speaker 1: They have a T shirt, they have a scepter that they send.
Speaker 2: I think it's on the producers behind the glass to spend you know a lot of money. Maybe we could expense it. Maybe we can't to build up something that we could ship to teams. How about that, Aric, you open to spending out of your own pocket to get this off the ground.
Speaker 7: I don't know about my own pocket, but you have seen my photoshop ability, so I can probably put something together. I don't know if it's shirt worthy, but we can definitely ship something the Viking somewhere.
Speaker 4: What would happen if we ship three hundred and twenty T shirts to the organization and if they assuming that they would handle them.
Speaker 6: Like maybe just send some tweets.
Speaker 7: It's probably like one Viking's Way or something out in the DM.
Speaker 2: Something I like the old kind of sending something physical. You know that everything's in the cloud these days.
Speaker 4: What if we they can pose with and hold tangible at real object.
Speaker 5: I'll think, take this, I'll figure something, all right, Thank you, Kyoc. I feel like it's getting a lot of love, and he should. I think he's out. He out coached Kyle Shanahan no doubt. One of the one of the best moments I think that is Koc's career is the way that their their game plan there where they're calling everything at the line of scrimmage, and then to follow that up with with a couple of weeks that that he's had, it's been pretty incredible. He's going up against another second year coach here in Dennis Allen, and like, there's no excuses for the Saints. They are maybe the healthiest team in the NFL. They have literally, I think every single starter that they had coming into the season.
Speaker 3: They're all fine.
Speaker 5: And that's it's pretty incredible at this point of the year against a Vikings team that has lost so much, Like we don't know if if Darisa is going to be there their left tackle either this week, and I am a little worried about a come down game for our team.
Speaker 4: I think that's fair because I think the Saints you know, one thing that's carried over year after year is sort of their nasty secondary play, their fifth EPA against the pass. I don't love that. For what's happening with the Vikings right now, and you, Josh.
Speaker 3: Dobbs, it's the interceptions. Well they have. They've forced six turnovers over the past two weeks.
Speaker 4: So it's like, I kind of like the Saints are this middle of the road team, but they've been a little bit better on offense. Derek Carr has been healthier, they've been it's kind of like the whole experience. You kind of can project them and see them as just winning that division. I do love this one little Josh Doobbs thing that like days before he was shipped to Minnesota, he had been living out of like a you know, probably a guy's empty apartment type thing or housing situation in Arizona, and like days before he got traded, all his furniture finally was delivered to Arizona and dropped off in his place and then bang your out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. Can that's tough and did to get through all that and still do.
Speaker 5: What he did most of all, Josh number one quarterback in rush situation, number one in rushing value this year according to QBR Josh freaking Dabs.
Speaker 2: Let's say that's that's why this this is the team over around the NFL. There's a little special uh sprinkle on this team. There's a there's a path to the playoffs. There's a path more importantly for what we're doing here, there's a path to just something in spare iron happening. And can't you just see those Minnesota fans falling for this team with Dobbs leading the way and it becoming a story in the second half.
Speaker 1: Don't want to jinx it. You can kind of see it.
Speaker 5: I can, and I can see them losing this week and that's still all happening. So I don't think, you know, they have to win this one like it. Yeah, and the Saints are a hard to figure out week the week, They're seeming like they're putting it together, but what are explained better?
Speaker 2: I like that the offense is finding itself a little bit and the defense does have that ability to you know, turn the ball over and then that's certainly worked against the Bears and it could work against Minnesota.
Speaker 3: All Right, all right, I'm up again.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take the Falcons one and a half point favorites. That's it in Arizona. That's the Kyler Murray effect. In terms of that line that was Clayton tune, it'd be five or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited.
Speaker 5: I Kyler Murray's been gone so long and some of the final moments he had with Cliff Kingsbury we're so uninspiring that it's easy to forget what a talented quarterback he is. That various points in his career, like he's playing like a top five quarterback. If I'm starting a team today, he still would be in my top you know, ten, top ten or twelve certainly. And he's going up I think against the defense in his first matchup that gives.
Speaker 3: Up a lot of big plays.
Speaker 5: As much as they've improved on balance, they're not really very good stopping opposing passing games. And so you might get Michael Wilson back this week, which is important for Murray. He said he's really getting more comfortable in this offense. The puff pieces and I don't really buy this, but you know, our guy rap sheet, you have to put it out there too. Is like he's been a little more on top of things. I think maybe the injury plus all everything that happened last year with him, maybe it was a bit of a career wake up call. And so I think the Cardinals are going to be a lot more watchable. And they're going up against a team that to me are like the anti Falcons. They'll find a way to blow things and they're worse than the sum of their parts.
Speaker 6: And so I give Arizona a little bit of a chance in this game.
Speaker 4: They've been better with Heineke in terms of, you know, points per game, it's been an uptick. I kind of just glad they made that change. Obviously we all are. I mean, I guess the Cardinals will be more watchable. Like, you know, not to continue to talk about Dobbs, but he wasn't the problem there.
Speaker 3: He was pretty watchable.
Speaker 4: And before yeah, I think they I mean, you know, they've sort of been the same team every year, kind of give you a fight and then find a way to completely have the floor fall out before the fourth quarter strikes eleven o'clock fifty nine minutes and right before midnight.
Speaker 3: That's how clocks work. But I would say this, like.
Speaker 4: I think it's an interesting experiment to see what Kyler Murray looks like right out of the gate because hasn't played since Week thirteen of last year. It's a new scheme, it's not going back into something he knows, and I guess they handled this pretty wisely. I thought they kind of kept him in that practice window for the full amount of time he's been doing, you know, starting snaps. I guess he's been studying the scheme the entire situation. But Kyler Murray is different from me than other quarterbacks. It's like, I want to see how comfortable he looks out of the gate, because even though he would in that offense for years, how often did he look completely uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: With some talent around him a year ago?
Speaker 4: It's like, I think there are question marks still draping this quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and their offense, and of course what happened with the Browns where they have fifty six yards of offense or whatever. That's going to affect this data a little bit. But still it holds like even with Dobbs thirty first in passing yards per game, thirty first in yards per attempt, twenty fourth in touchdown I t Racio only eight touchdown passes all year. This is not a great passing offense. It doesn't have a ton of weapons. Kyler Murray has a reconstructed knee that he's just gonna now take out of the shop. So there's gonna be some Obviously, it's gonna be a little tentative. You would think from that standpoint, the idea that they're going to now hit the ground running and improve, I'm not sold on that. In fact, it could be it could take weeks or not even the rest of the season, and it might not get much better. So I'm not sold on Kyler riding this team back to respectability, but be more watchable.
Speaker 1: You know. I'll enjoy just seeing him back on the field.
Speaker 2: And it's a very important window for Arizona that opens here now because they want to take a look at him and see what he is before they have to make a very big decision after the year.
Speaker 5: And it's a season changing week for the Falcons as well, because Arthur Smith said, we're gonna make our quarterback decision at the bye after this week, and it's kind of convenience, like, Ooh, we're playing the worst defense in the league and then we're gonna make our quarterback decision during the bi week. And he's said, He's like, we're not gonna be going back and forth every week. We're not gonna keep talking about this seque every week. We're gonna make a decision during the bye and that's the quarterback we're sticking with.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: When I hear that, I wonder if this whole time he was thinking I'm gonna go back to Ritter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe him.
Speaker 3: By the way, I don't really know.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that's a fair point that we shouldn't believe him with anything. They haven't been marrying up the passing the run very well offensively, like it just they just feel like, okay, let's pick a play for Johnno, let's pick a play for Bijon here. And they're just like throwing plays together and they're very discombobulated. They're a tough watch right now. One of the most disappointing teams for me, even though they're four and five. I feel like they're kind of like the NFC Raiders, where they should not be four and five.
Speaker 2: Please do not let the team of the playoffs. I am up next, and you kind of got me, GREGI because I wanted to take New Orleans Minnesota. I wanted to take Atlanta Arizona, so instead I have to pivot to a kind of a rocking chair game. So I'm gonna grab Giants at Cowboys. Not because I'm excited to watch Tommy DeVito make his first NFL start or because I love blowouts, but you know, I need to bounce out my late schedule, So here we go. I'll knock this out. So I don't really know what to tell you other than the Giants are having one of their worst seasons in a very long time, and this is a perfect I can't even The Giants are so helpless right now that I can't even tell you that this is a trap game for the Cowboys. I think this is an unlosable game for the Cowboys. You know who else thinks that the Desert where the spread is up to sixteen and a half points as of this taping.
Speaker 4: The good college spread is that has there been one that ridiculous this season?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 2: If it's not the highest, it's very close. So this is the I would say the only if in terms of drama, if you are as I am Greg, I, if you have players in fantasy that are on the Cowboys and you are, you should be licking your chops a little bit, but also realize all those guys might be out by the third quarter, because this game is going to be non competitive by halftime unless the Cowboys really pull like a Week three like against the Cardinals, and they kind of know show.
Speaker 1: But I don't think so. I think this is a blowout.
Speaker 2: This could be quite frankly, this could be a forty burger. I mean it was.
Speaker 4: It was the first time, you know, in New York double forty burgers. Dallas has been you know, for some teams, like home road splits seem to be a mishmash and have no meaning. But Dallas like legitimately is one of these teams that comes home and like turns it on and dominates. And I kind of think think that you look back to Week one, it feels like a million years ago. But they beat the Giants and it wasn't even like a huge offensive performance. It was their defense scoring points and wreaking havoc. It was their offense and their special teams. It was like a complete team effort. And we've seen Dallas do that three or four times, and nothing about the Giants tells me this is a different team. In fact, if anything, the line, the offensive line injury bug has been among the worst position group strikes that any team have had them. It's like every week someone else has heard it's a starter, it's a backup, starters, back out. I don't like this at all for them. The only thing I point to is that the Giants are so weird that we're not that far removed from them. Allowing only fourteen points to the Bills and seven to a productive Commanders offense.
Speaker 3: I don't think I know that's fine.
Speaker 4: I would like logic would say there's no reason to except weird things happen their division opponents. I kind of feel like if you're day Ball and the rest of the crew. I'm not saying that they're like they're on the hot seat because a lot's gone wrong for them, but this is it's a kind of campaign that if it continues for another seven or eight games, you could make a change.
Speaker 3: It's like, you got to show up in these games in your own division. Will they?
Speaker 5: Who knows it's it's gonna be de Vedo. He's going to be the tenth rookie to start. That's a NFL record. I didn't think He was as bad in that Raiders game as I was expecting after hearing about it. Like the two picks, one was a drop and the other one was a deep shot which came up short.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like a crazy bad play. The rest of the game.
Speaker 5: He just looked like a normal bad backup. But a normal bad backup against the Dak Prescott like level quarterback in this defense, it's gonna very likely fall apart quickly because of what's in front of him.
Speaker 2: And since I directly challenged Ceedee Lamb, he has set new career highs and receiving yards in each of the last two weeks twelve for one fifty eight and two touchdowns against the Rams eleven for one ninety one.
Speaker 4: That's the kind of scenario where you need to be sending your version of a scepter to the player and you're getting pickure and all that, but you challenge them, and look.
Speaker 2: What happened, Cowboys Headquarters. Can we send some type of physical relic?
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I think your problem though this week?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like it's going to be like let's get cooks and gallop and let's let's get everyone else involved. That's kind of what it's like that week where like we can just afford to mess around a little bit.
Speaker 2: My son Jack's having a big season in soccer. He has seventeen goals and he's coming off back to back hat tricks. I'm very proud of because it's fun to see him play with passion, which he doesn't quite have in little league. His coach has to tell him in the second half of these games, hey, you're done scoring, let's get some assists. Yeah, just said. And there's a couple kids on the team that haven't scored a goal yet this season. That's what McCarthy. The Texas Coast offense could be in that mode against.
Speaker 4: What's his response to that, though, because a child would be like I typically would want to just keep scoring.
Speaker 2: I raise my children. Well, he understands, he understands, he's a good teammate.
Speaker 7: Guys, before we move on, you mentioned gifted striker, a gifted young.
Speaker 3: Strin spread to yes, going here.
Speaker 1: But you don't want to talk about my son's soccer.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to get in before we move along. People what they want this is pretty not so. A couple of days ago, they were fifteen, they were fifteen and a half point favorites, so they're getting bet up still. So people are still bet on the Cowboys moving the number that way, and they would be They would be the largest spread this season. They were actually already set the largest spread with the fifteen point when they were fifteen point dogs to the Bills in Week.
Speaker 1: Six the Giants.
Speaker 5: The Giants, Yes, the Cowboys are also the biggest favorites to lose a game this year, and that was against the Cardinals.
Speaker 7: I mean, in that Giants Bills game, it came down to, you know, an untimed down.
Speaker 2: Give yourself a ding, Give yourself a ding that she deserved it, baby one.
Speaker 3: There a lot of buttons back here, guys.
Speaker 1: All right, Mark, you're up.
Speaker 3: I'll go.
Speaker 4: Commanders at Seahawks. Uh, Commander's getting six points in. This feels completely fair on the road, I think so. I mean, I don't know, like Seattle to me has probably got feeling a little angry about what's happened recently. I guess for me, it kind of just boils down to the sloppy nature of Seattle over since Week five nine giveaways, they only had one in the first four games of the season, and you know, it's not just a Gino things.
Speaker 3: It's environmental.
Speaker 4: But Gino has four touchdowns and six picks over his last four games. I guess it's like I know that we've talked about this as coming to some degree from an element of daring do He's got confidence in his passes, Like I think he does some stuff every game that's pretty beautiful, but you can't have him doing this. And I thought that last week was the first week where Pete Carroll has been as ultrafan had a little there's a little bit of frustration and a little bit of like, yeah, this just can't happen. And you got Drew Lock behind you, so nothing's going to change. But like the Genos Geno Smith experience is a couple of notches down from where we were before.
Speaker 5: Well, their offensive line has skated a little bit. I think Gino's helped up by getting rid of the ball quicker. With all their injuries, They've been as injured as any as like the Giants basically at parts of the year, and last week that really came home through They were dominated so much both sides, but it was crazy how little their defensive line also made an impact. And if you're on below average on both lines. Like that's that's the number one thing to look for of like who's gonna be a little surprising, who's gonna go win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Who has?
Speaker 5: Like good lines on both sides. I think the Seahawks are below average on both sides. That's a tough road to hoe. This is a nice week that for them that the Commanders traded their ed rushers, because that's what I worry about every week is their tackles in Seattle holding up against ed rushers, and the Commanders don't have any, but they have two pretty good guys inside I think the Commanders have. I think six points is a lot because I just think the Commanders are a better team than that. Like I think I thought it was crazy they were underdogs against the Patriots. They're a better team, and these two teams don't seem that far apart to me, Commanders and Seahawks. I think Seahawks are better. They're more talented offensively, but.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, Seattle was like, you know, winning the division seven days ago.
Speaker 5: Sure, but were you watching them on a week to week basis? And they have the ingredients to play better And I think the defense certainly could cause a bunch of turnovers against Howell.
Speaker 3: But How's playing well well.
Speaker 4: I think how also like the you know, some of the pressure, some of the sacks has gone down last couple of weeks. If that's a trend, that's that's good for him. I kind of feel like he's the quarterback that he will keep you in every game. I mean, did some things against New England that, like we talked about, just like weird unscripted stuf where he sees the field in a way where it's like, I think that's that's a headache for defenses.
Speaker 5: He had some insane throws in that game, like Howl's kind of doing it.
Speaker 6: He's doing it. It's a fun game.
Speaker 2: Do you know he's not doing it? Gregory No in his last fourteen games dating back to the last year, because he kind of has fallen off a little bit at the end of last year. Yeah, thirteen interceptions. They have averaged fifteen points per game since Week five. It's twenty ninth in the league. The offense has been not good and they need to change that if they are to be seriously take taken seriously in the NFC West.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I have a hambling game for them. I will be curious to see the response.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah, and you know, I think Carol's been Carol knows how to do this. He knows how to get these teams back on track after something like a blowout loss that they suffered. So when it surprised me, and Washington's another team that's hard for me to figure out. And we'll see how. Like you said, he's only been sacked four times in the last two weeks. He was getting sacked every week four times a game at least before that. So if they can protect how he can make the throws and this game gets very uncomfortable for Seattle.
Speaker 1: I guess it comes down if the.
Speaker 2: Seahawks pass rush with Leonard Williams now there, if they can get home, that could be the difference maker in this game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Boy, Mafe is playing really well, like they have good individual performances, but man, the tackling. That's why I just I pushed back, like Gino's not playing great, But I guess it's what are you where are we placing him?
Speaker 1: To me?
Speaker 3: The idea was he's he's don't move the goal post here.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm not I'm saying like, if he's a quarterback that I think is better than the Dalton line. But maybe you guys think is around the Dalton line, Like, isn't this what happens? There's there's ups, there's there's downs. There there's when you're playing a great defense. It's like Baltimore, it falls apart a little. But I was more concerned as someone who's rotten for the Seahawks. Everyone is, like everyone on that team look terrible. I'm just saying, Devin Witherspoon had a terrible game.
Speaker 2: Geno comfortably in the top ten of the QB Index, you know, on in October, as I recall, and now all of a sudden, he's really taking a step back here, and that's and they have not been able to deal with that.
Speaker 1: That's a tough situation.
Speaker 4: And also, like I think we everyone agreese to different Everyone agrees that the Geno Smith like last you know, fifteen sixteen months, is a good story. But like I have less and less confidence that they're going to go on the road and win playoff games with him at all unless he's perfect, and he's now you get the end perfect version, all right, Mark Titans at Tampa Bay.
Speaker 1: That's good. It's a good one this late in the draft.
Speaker 2: I I feel like I've been watching a lot of a lot of Baker on Sundays.
Speaker 1: Just need a little bit of a break. Although he's been kind of fun to watch, marks.
Speaker 4: That you guys, he's been less fun in the will not be the reason I'm picking this. I think the whole Bucks offense has been less enjoyable than that first four weeks. I mean they're zero and four since their Week five bys, so that tells you a lot about Tampa Bay and I think who they really are. This is an interesting matchup for Levis, who is so watchable. It's like, yes, I'm like on these games, like I want to pick one or two players. They could just totally tractor beaming me to a game. And that's what's happening here. The Bucks are pretty banged up in the secondary, Jamal Deane, Carlton Davis, the backup Josh Hayes, Like these guys are all dealing with injuries, and I feel like Tennessee's passing game is completely different with Will Levis throwing the ball away he does if you're watching on the YouTube, it's like this guy just guns it out and I kind of love that the Titans out of the gate. I think there was a wait and see approach that he didn't win the job in camp. You know, he wasn't talked about as the clear backup through most of the season. I don't know what they were seeing in practice, but what we're seeing in games is the kind of person that can transform an offense. And the Bucks are thirtieth in EPA against the pass. They already banged up already. I kind of like it as an idea for Tennessee to continue to change who who we think they are on offense, especially they're getting a point in this game.
Speaker 5: I can't believe they're thirtieth against the pass. It just shows even though I don't think I don't think they've changed during this four game loustric. They've been in most of these games and they were just like winning close games and against mediocre teams. And now they're losing close games against mediocre teams. It's just like they're fine. They're they're a generic, They're about the most fine team in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Everything's fine. Baker is a nice story.
Speaker 5: I think Dave Canalis, their offensive coordinator, if this coaching staff gets fired, is going to get another good coordinator job, because this is the best I've ever seen Baker play. I think he's really a different player. He's the Dalton line for me in the NFL this year, and I'm really surprised.
Speaker 3: And who's QB coach? Was he a year ago?
Speaker 5: Greg Gino Smith? I think they're missing Dave Canalis for sure. I was thinking that, like they they miss him when I'm watching Baker making these plays.
Speaker 3: We didn't did you?
Speaker 5: Did you mention that they officially announced that Tanneil is not getting this job back, that he is the backup this week? And for Tannehill, you know that he said that was a hard pill to swallow and he'll he'll handle it. But it's the first time actually in his career where he's really been benched permanently for a young guy like that. I think he's turning thirty six this offseason. Dan, I do want to point out you gave Mark a lot of grief for how he handled Brown's Ravens early. Yes, I'm going to give you a a little bit of grief that you have one early game, two late games, and Mark now has three early games, so it's well, it's all messed up.
Speaker 3: We're not in co we're not in concert. But I actually, I wait, it's okay.
Speaker 1: That was an oversight. I thought I had two early games.
Speaker 4: We can sort it out after. It's not the listeners burden to bear.
Speaker 3: It is not.
Speaker 5: I did like seeing Klaijah Canzi was back in the mix last week, their first round pick, and he looked good.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, we'll work that out. I'm sorry, Sorry, I shouldn't.
Speaker 3: It's more than actually guess to how I actually interplay. Hey, give all the old those I think you'll see that. We don't need to do anything at all. We're absolutely fine. It's all gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't you worry.
Speaker 1: And you promised me it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: Levis uh Lewis showed me more I think in that second start than even the first. It wasn't all just like Piers and Rainbows. It was to It was two minute drills, like repeatable professional throws. He looks so comfortable, maybe too comfortable, like like Tannehill. He's gonna get brutalized, I think by taking some tough hits. But I think he showed more like, Wow, this is gonna stick plays against Pittsburgh, even in the first game.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I thought the same thing that the final score didn't reflect how he played. But that's a pretty I mean, he breathed take there. I mean he was he was electric, and.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 5: But that's just not gonna happen often where you can throw four bombs a game. To do something like he did last week, especially those two minute drives were really really impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I I kind of uh. I kind of viewed the Levis situation as he had the amazing debut and then he was kind of in a really hard, tough spot on a short week in Pittsburgh. It's like, okay, just survive that, and now we get to see what he looks like with a little extra prep prep time against a defense where you could do some damage. So I think that's that's a good one. Finally, let's go to Germany. Do we have our Germany music? Germany music?
Speaker 6: Is it the Gouda Kuntz music or just how.
Speaker 2: Is your Strudo in your is.
Speaker 3: The song Germans citizens would pick for us?
Speaker 2: But okay, it's got like a bit of an Octoberfest feel. That's yes, in the ballpark elements.
Speaker 1: Well speak for yourself.
Speaker 2: All right. The Indianapolis Colts are facing the New England Patriots. It's a one and a half point spread in face of the Colts. Rich Eyes and Jason mccordy on the call. Our Lady Dall's on the sideline.
Speaker 1: Love.
Speaker 2: That's Stacy Dale's and Sarah Walsher, who I have not had the pleasure to meet, but probably a great woman as well.
Speaker 1: So good team they're calling the game.
Speaker 2: As for the game itself, you yet, Gardner means you against Mac Jones.
Speaker 1: This is not a man.
Speaker 2: You think about the old days Peyton Manning versus Tom Brady and now no difference. Gardner means you against Mac Jones and Greg there is more drama around the Patriots.
Speaker 1: They are not taking this j C. Jackson thing is not working out. You know. It's a big difference between.
Speaker 2: GREGI the old Patriots, the good old days and now is In the old days they would trade for someone else's depressed asset like J. C. Jackson. They'd bring him back and he would play out of his mind immediately.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Jamie Collins would come in and suddenly.
Speaker 2: Jam Collins Jack Jones would immediately like he would be like all Pro and the big difference. And this isn't a shot against Belichick, but it's more just the credit to Brady. Like when Brady was there, there was an accountability and a level that you needed to meet to be a part of the Patriot Way. And now all that's melted away, and all that's left is just like this middling team just grinding through an unsuccessful season. And when that happens, and trust me, I've been following teams for years that are like that, the the Elijah Moorris for instance, they start, they start to pop up, and then do you get like these people that don't aren't happy, don't feel like they're being treated well or playing enough, and they're not taking J. C. Jackson to Germany. And I don't know what's going on with jack Jones, but there's there's just there's just drama behind the scenes with his team on top of everything else.
Speaker 3: It's a bad look.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a bad They had those back in the day, but they would just get rid of those guys. Remember Dahlius Thomas didn't drive to the practice us in the Snowstone.
Speaker 1: No, that was messed up. That was messed up.
Speaker 3: But he had a whole issue that whole year.
Speaker 2: But there was a for those of the younger listeners or Adelias Thomas uh there was a blizzard in the New England region and because of the blizzard, he was snowed in, could not get to practice on time, and by the time he got to practice, really risking his life in the process trying to get to the facility. What did Bill do.
Speaker 5: I don't even I mean, he suspended him, I think finally to spend it. I don't know if he I don't think he cut him right there. But they didn't let him play in the game.
Speaker 3: And that was the rich Hubris of the of the day.
Speaker 4: Back then you could do that and no one would No one would quest certainly none of that.
Speaker 2: And I won't even get into the guy that ran for two hundred yards and four touchdowns on Sunday Night football and then his iPhone didn't go off.
Speaker 5: There was a leadership board there, Yeah, because they because they all the guys that he brought up. He brought with them Belichick and all the coaches and the gms and everything he was so good at developing. It's like they all left and maybe they weren't good elsewhere, but he was good at the developing them and that sort of decayed. It's why I push back a little bit when it's the whole Brady Belichick thing.
Speaker 6: It's like, well, it was proven once and fall. First of all, of.
Speaker 5: Course that Tom Brady is more valuable than the coach, but it's the two of them together that made him special. But I am waiting for someone to ever point out that's like, well, this is the seventy year old version of Belichick.
Speaker 1: Oh he's not going there.
Speaker 5: Well, of course, like why would we just assume he's operating at the same level on all ways as he was Joe Biden. No, I'm just I don't mean, like in terms of game plans or prep and stuff like that, I don't really know, But in terms of everything, I think it's totally reasonable to believe that he was in his prime twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: And maybe sure I.
Speaker 4: Agree with that, but I think there's also like methodical choices that you have time to make as an organization. They've drafted fourteen players on offense in the first three rounds since twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Where where do they lack the most talent?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 3: All over their offense?
Speaker 4: They've taken eight wide receiver and since the year two two thousand in the first three rounds, it's.
Speaker 5: Like they're the only team that misses on second second round receivers anymore.
Speaker 3: Like him being seventy, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Like Pete Carroll is someone that we're crowing about left and right, and he seems rather ageless people.
Speaker 5: He's got a real front office, he's got a real part.
Speaker 3: This is but this isn't a decision that Belichick made.
Speaker 4: Belichick made this decision in Cleveland before he came to New England.
Speaker 3: How he wanted to write to me.
Speaker 5: That's the way he operates that it's a one man show, but he was very good at developing all the other people to help him.
Speaker 6: That is maybe a young man's game.
Speaker 5: I think they lose this game by the way they are one and a half point underrec I do want to say are to our German fans, thank you for listening because when we we've been pushing to try to go to Germany and you know, there's various reasons it's tough to pull off, and we're told, well, you know there's not as much English spoken there, and that's that's true. I get it, it's not as much. But I just brought up the latest podcast. Yesterday we did the Colleen Show in Germany. You know, we give all the all the love to the UK listeners. Germany's here number six on the list, over one thousand listens in less than the last twenty four hours just on that one episode. We're they're a little behind Ireland, shout out to Australia, Canada and the UK or a little ahead of them, but they're pretty high on that list.
Speaker 1: So we love you Germany's fans that.
Speaker 2: Have already traveled ahead to Germany for the game.
Speaker 6: No, it's most weeks. I went, it's most weeks.
Speaker 3: That just don't kill the message there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you listen.
Speaker 2: If there are German listen listeners, you guys, that's the real.
Speaker 6: There's a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look a thousand.
Speaker 4: Greg likes Germany more than Mark and Dan. We understand the point. No, it's it's a it's a global thing. Here's my one issue with the Patriots says.
Speaker 3: A lot that way.
Speaker 1: We should talk about the culture.
Speaker 4: But if you're the Patriots, look what they're playing about Mac Jones during the game, which we didn't talk about Sunday night.
Speaker 3: This is concerning I thought, what lately got.
Speaker 1: So Ezekiel Elliott puts up six.
Speaker 3: Mac Joels.
Speaker 1: Who's that guy? Growing up?
Speaker 2: Dopted Florida Tat's player as well.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, they're going quick.
Speaker 1: Got the motion into Mario Douglas. They give it to him one. I mean, so we have an.
Speaker 6: Audio mostly an audio show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well so it's uh, you know, multiple glamour shots of child Mac Jones as a child model.
Speaker 1: It explains a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it's John Benny Ramsey, but I don't. I just don't like the need there. So sorry, Greg, what were you saying.
Speaker 2: John Bay, I didn't think she would ever come up on this podcast, and yeah, here we are.
Speaker 3: I said, it's not like that, thankfully, all right.
Speaker 2: Anything on the cults. Jonathan Taylor looks like he's taken over that backfield. It took it took enough time. Now let's see if he could have a huge game in Germany. I kind of feel it a breakout tailor game.
Speaker 1: That's my prediction. One hundred and fifty total yards and a touch.
Speaker 5: He's been looking good. Their defensive line played well last week. Their defensive to dominate that Gardner. Minshew's had a little bit diminishing returns. It's been a mess week after week, so I good back up. The Patriots have a chance to win this game because their offensive line has been playing better certainly since they put a winnow out there, like mac Jones has been fine.
Speaker 2: I think this line's in a good spot one and a half for the Colts. But yeah, kind of a coin flip. All right, there you go. That's everything. We've done it again and.
Speaker 3: We will do it again, and we will do.
Speaker 2: It again tonight. Greg with Mina. That's nice. Mina welcome recently, welcome to a.
Speaker 3: Daughter, baby boy, baby boy.
Speaker 2: So congratulations the Mina and her eight family. It's a beautiful thing. And I'm sure you guys will do a great do great justice too and otherwise forgettable contest, but we got Mina, that's a big name. So you have to check out the Thursday night recap.
Speaker 5: We'll get deep into the Ryan Poles Scott Fitterer trade from last year.
Speaker 2: The around the NFL on NFL Plus. Also we have the Dreamatorium mid season awards show, so you got to make sure you check that out. And yes, after Thursday at the Policy Sunday night.
Speaker 1: Hear the call