Speaker 1: Pasha.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, it's me Daniel Tosh, host of The Toss Show.
Speaker 1: This is an emergency pod, emergency pod, emergency pod.
Speaker 2: And I wish I was coming to you under better circumstances, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: No matter how much is going on in my world, it doesn't take a lot to take a few seconds just as a Happy Valentine's Day to you and all the people in my life that I care about, which is about three people. I wanted to get into this. People have accused me in the past of being out of touch, and no, you know, because I live in a bubble, you know that I can't relate to them, And well that's not the case. So I just want to read something that popped up on our next door app. I don't know if you guys use nextdoor app, but occasionally I check out what's going on in my neighborhood. And things got real yesterday. I am addressing the woman who cleaned out the last boxes of Nella wafers at Pavilions recently. Your selfishness all but guarantees that no one else will have the opportunity to purchase this product.
Speaker 1: Myself included.
Speaker 2: The in laws are visiting from Chicago this weekend, and I was planning on using the cookies for my cheesecake. But I watched as you took the wafers all four boxes and placed them into your cart. I had have my son pick up a box for me in Westlake, and they only carried them in many size. This could have all been prevented if you were more gracious with your shopping. All right, So that just happened. Somebody responded to her immediately, Oh my, will you ever get over it?
Speaker 1: Now? Well? O gay?
Speaker 2: She doubles down. She writes directly to this person immediately after. Pavilions has an important place in our community. By taking all of the product, such as the Knella wafers, it forces customers to look elsewhere, which is harmful for the business. Delivery trucks don't come every day, and the in laws are.
Speaker 1: Flying in tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so guys, this is serious, and I don't I know, it seems like I'm making light of it, but on a day like this Valentine's Day, it just makes me think, come on, this country is so divided, and I don't like to see it. I just want people to know that their actions do have consequences. And I pray to God that her in laws, you know, who came all the way from Chicago, don't choke on her cheesecake because those mini wafers, those things are dangerous. Next time you're at the grocery store and you need four boxes of something, maybe just maybe just buy two and go to another location to get the second two boxes so that you don't inconvenience somebody else just being neighborly. By the way, the next post after that one was someone asking if anybody had a jet flying to Italy if they could jump aboard. So no know that know that all is right in the affluent neighborhood in Malibu. Fucking idiots, All right, go back to your lives and feel free to send me a screen grabs of dumb things that are going on in your next door app, and I will happily take this to a larger audience.