Speaker 1: Well, I wouldn't suggest doing what Hunter Biden did. Unlike him, you would end up in prison. Of course, we know that Hunter Biden has now pled guilty to two tax misdemeanors and struck a deal with prosecutors to resolve a felony gun charge for illegally possessing a weapon following his twenty eighteen purchase of a handgun. Because unlike him, you'd probably end up in prison. Right on crimes, Brett Tolman pointed out that ninety four point two percent of federal firearm convictions in twenty twenty two involved at least some prison time, with the median sentence being thirty nine months. But not for Hunter Biden because he's a Democrat and he's Joe Biden's son, so he's part of the protected class in America. We'll get into all that with Congressman Andy Biggs from Arizona. He serves on both the House Oversight Committee as well as the House Judiciary Committee. We'll talk to him not only about the Hunter Biden stuff, but the ongoing investigation into the Biden family. Is this meant to serve as a distress action from that, what's next? And that investigation. What should you know about that investigation? Also, Special Counsel John Durham testified before Congressman Biggs House Judiciary Committee, so we'll talk about that as well. And he had this to say, Listen.
Speaker 2: The Steele Dosiel dossier was entered into our congressional record. Was it true? There is not a single substance, a piece of information in the dossier that has ever been corroborated by the FBI or to my knowledge, anyone else.
Speaker 1: We'll get into all that and more with Congressman Andy Biggs from Arizona. Well, Congressman Andy Biggs, it's great to have you on the show, sir. It's been a while since we've caught up, so I'm glad to have you.
Speaker 2: It's good to be with you, Lisa. Yes, it's been too long.
Speaker 1: We look at this Hunter Biden plea deal. It's pretty sickening. I mean, he pled guilty to two tax misdemeanors and struck a deal with federal prosecutors to resolve a felony gun charge, which I mean, no one else is getting these plea deals. Is that kind of plea deal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, and it's more. Yet, one more example it's the most recent example of the disparate treatment you're going to get if you are part of what I call the American aristocracy, the oligarchy, whatever you want to call it. If you're the elite, you're going to get treated more specially than everybody else. That's one point. I guess the other point that I think is so important as well as it's a distraction. Now now they're going to say, move along, there's no need to investigate further. The allegations of bribery and corruption and money laundering and wire fraud and bank fraud and all these other issues. They're simply not going to say anything about that. It's a travesty. It's just another travesty.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty sickening when you look at the statistics right on crimes. Brett Tolman pointed out that ninety four point two percent of federal firearm convictions in twenty twenty two involved at least some prison time, with the median sentence being thirty nine months. Here we are, I mean, it's just depressing as America is to look at this two tiered system of justice. When Donald Trump is facing thirty seven counts. You know from the Justice Department.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I mean, in fact, I keep telling people, I don't even think you can even safely say we have a two tiered justice system anymore. I don't think it's that. I think if you are treating people with because you have power and political animus, and you're going after Donald Trump and you're disproportionately attacking him when you don't attack let's say Hillary Clinton or who we could get into her crimes and how they stopped the investigation the Clinton foundation or Biden even who's has eighteen hundred boxes which he basically stole. So I don't even think you can say you got to have a justice system anymore. It's an injustice system. And that's the shame of it all. And it comes a unit talking on the day that that we had Durham into our committee to talk about the Geram report, which which on one hand was fine, but on the other hand, where were the people? Where's the punishment for the Andy mccabs, the Peter Strucks, the Lisa Pages, that Bruce and Nelly or is the James Comey, the Clapper, the Brennan's, all those people who fomented this massive amount of discord in the country. They did it. They started it when they when they came up with this fake Russian hoax issue. And so when you have that and then you get back and we walk it back to Hunter Biden, of course we're going to see that, and of course Americans are going to say, we just don't have a justice in the system.
Speaker 1: Well, and of course they you know, they want to take guns from law abiding citizens. And then you know, they give Hunter Biden a slap on the wrist for a felony gun charge. You know it just but you mentioned Special Counsel John Durham being before the House Judiciary Committee, which you serve on. If people missed it, how would you summarize this testimony? What did you learn from it? What's important to highlight for folks if you.
Speaker 2: Know anything about it. The most important thing is to understand is that there's three there's two or three things. Number one is that the Russian collusion scandal. So remember all this stuff that Trump's colluding with the Russians in the twenty sixteen election. All that was started out of thin air. It was an oppo research project. On one hand, where Hillary Clinton located it was already in the in the works. We'll talk about that in a second. But Hillary Clinton paid for her campaign paid for it. And so then Christopher Steele hires this dubious I mean fusion GPS Glenn Simpson hires this dubious guy named Christopher Steele, who then relies on a guy who everybody says is a liar name Ben Chinko. They just made it up. All of that stuff was made up. They could not prove a single alley gation in the Russian dossier. But that is what led to the attack on Trump and is spying on him and his campaign workers. It led to the attacks on his transition team. It led to the attacks that prevented him from having a relatively peaceful four years. It was NonStop, and it's led to discord in the country today. That's that is huge. There was nothing there and and Mueller said there was nothing there. The I g. Horowitz said there was nothing there. And now Durham all that, all that said and done. But then but then the part where we couldn't get satisfaction is there was a guy named Misfood, this professor misfit guy. He's the guy that basically started the whole thing. He pulled the press, the starter, pressed the key, you know, turned the key. But they never could They could never find him. And we want to know who employed misfit. Was it our own intelligence community, was it the FBI as some foreign agent? Was it Hillary Clinton's campaign? Again, we don't know. And that's where we find a certain amount of dissatisfaction.
Speaker 1: Li SA. Also, how terrifying is that the FBI and the Department of Justice can put the full weight of the federal government behind allegations that were made up out of thin air against an American citizen.
Speaker 2: I'm terrified. I mean, I worry about our country. That kind of weaponization is so dangerous. And then when they do find out, I mean, like Durham gives us the names of these people, nothing happens to those people, you know, nothing happens to them at all. And you and I, because we are conservatives, because of where we stand on issues, we are more susceptible to being a spy on. You know, the FBI spies on literally, over the last couple of years, millions and millions of Americans without any probable cause at all. They're just spying on Americans, trying to look at their data. Everything this is an authoritarian what an authoritarian regime looks like, and it's to me, it's terrifying and requires more fight and pluck in the Conservatives as we go forward.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's definitely going to take a lot of will to try to put the genie back on the bottle at this point, as you mentioned, just buying on millions of American citizens for no reason, probably just because they share the views that we do. Earlier, you had mentioned the fact that this is a distraction from the bigger story about the Bidens. I know you're on both the Oversight Committee as well as Judiciary Committee, two very important committees in the investigations against the Biden family. What have you uncovered? What should the audience know about those investigations so far?
Speaker 2: Well, the most important thing to know is, I mean, we've accomplished more, like I say, probably in four or five months than the FBI did in four or five years. But here's it leads right into Joe Biden and when he was the vice president, there is money that changed hands. If this is the just the Ukraine issue, we're not talking to China or Romania or the other countries we've been covered just Ukraine alone from the Bearisma guys. They gave Hunter five million dollars and they gave Joe five million dollars. We have bank records, we have suspicious activity reports, we have the Ukrainian oligarch whose testimony this is, whose statement this is that he gave to an informer, and he said he's got audio recordings of two of them with him talking to Joe Biden solidifying the deal, and fifteen of them or more talking to Hunter Biden solidifying that deal. And then there's emails and texts, so we know that the money is out there and it's going through It was being laundered through multiple bank accounts, multiple shell corporations. But the other thing I think that people need to really be aware of is that this was a quid pro quo deal and Joe Biden basically admitted it. I know you remember this when Joe Biden had is giving the interview and he said that he goes to Ukraine and he told them I'm getting on the plane in six hours. I've got a billion dollars at four and eight. And if he's telling the Ukrainian president, if you don't fire your prosecutor whose name was shoken, I'm taking that money with me, And sure enough, a few hours later, Choking gets fired. Now why I was shoken fired because he was investigating Barisma and that's what the guy admits in the statements that we saw. So you've got the quid pro quo and we've got the money. I think that he's ripe for impeachment. We're actually going to be doing an impeachment vote here in just a few minutes.
Speaker 1: Call me naives, sir, but I would like to have a president of the United States that isn't willing to sell out our country for money. You know, it's like, call me naive, but you know, it's a pretty sad reflection on our country that you know, someone like Joe Biden can be by well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I just think that works. And and so he was getting cash into his accounts and his family, but he was he was levering, leveraging taxpayer dollars that was authorized by Congress to go to Ukraine as foreign aid, and instead of delivering the foreign aid, he holds them hostage because he's been bought. I mean, think think how dirty that is and how corrupt that is. And you know, these are the allegations and and I you know, I think we're real close to to finishing off with some hardcore evidence there. And by the way, this goes to the whole the Biden family, the entire Biden family that's getting getting money through this stuff.
Speaker 1: But then meanwhile, we're setting tens of billions of dollars to Ukraine right now without any transparency or accountability. But we're supposed to trust that that money is not being abused or not beingligned in any politicians pockets.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, and that's why he looks. Biden looks absolutely conflicted, doesn't He looks like he's bought. I mean, so he's doing that with Ukraine. He's gone really soft and weak on China, where the allegations are that his son Hunter's company came back with big, massive contracts to manage dollars for Chinese Communist Party officials. And then that's where Tony Babolinski comes into play, and he testifies that Joe Biden's was the big guy. He was getting ten percent of whatever cut was going in there. So that's China. So we look weak on China. In the meantime, you got Romania, you got a corrupt official there who's supposedly aged in another quid pro quo scheme where money gets laundered through bank accounts and these show corporations and thousands of dollars end up in Joe Biden's grandkids account. You can't make this stuff up. This is the stuff of corrupt spy novels, corrupt political movies, you know. I mean, it's it's unbelievable. Quite frankly.
Speaker 1: Is our government savable at this point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's savable, but it's going to take in part a miracle from God, which I believe in. And then also the states have got to stand up. I do believe that. I get back to federalism market argument. The states were meant to have more power, federal government meant to have significantly less power than we enjoy. I think if the States starts standing up, with help from members of Congress, pushing from our which there's just a few of us doing that right now, you can actually turn this ship around. But it's going to take a lot. I mean, just think about it, Lisa. Every institution of the federal government has been weaponized and is controlled by the left. I mean, when your police apparatus, your intelligence apparatus. The federal courts seem corrupted. I mean the everything from EPA to Treasury to all of those have been weaponized against the American people and we have to acknowledge that and fight that back here. I'm having trouble getting so many of my colleagues to accept that that really is the case. I don't know how they're missing it, but that's they just need to go to their constituents. They're all being investigated or are being hassled somewhere or another by government and intrusion into their lives.
Speaker 1: I think it's cognitive dissonance, like people just don't want you know. It's like very depressing when you actually realize as an accept where we are as a country. But it's important because you can't change things until you fully come to grasp in grips with where we are as a country. What's next in the Biden investigation? What should people be looking out for? What are you guys working on right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yesterday FBI was supposed to give us two more ten twenty three reports, and each of those came back over redacted. Over fifty percent of them were redacted. So we're now fighting with the FBI to get those, which neither one of them is a classified document, just like the last one, So we're fighting with him on that. I'm encouraging that we hold Christopher Rain contempt because he's not providing us that the documents they are, and we should get those. The second thing is we've received, believe this or not, we continue. Every time we go back, we receive more suspicious activity reports, and we've got more bank reports that are a bank transaction reports are supposed to come in this week. We think that all those are going to continue to point towards Joe Biden because the entire Biden family is implicated. But the next thing is we're trying to get our hands on those those audio recordings, because once you get the audio recordings that this guy made to protect himself, you're going to hear You should hear Joe Biden's voice and Hunter Biden's voice on there making the arrangements for this quid pro quote transaction. And once that happens, you should see some incredible movement. So that my colleagues who don't want to impeach Joe Biden right now, I think they get moved at that.
Speaker 1: Point, I certainly hope. So you know, before we go through, is there anything you'd like to leave us with. I know you've got a busy schedule.
Speaker 2: I just tell people all the time, don't give up. I mean we were you know, God blessed us to live at this time in this great place, and if we can't and preserve and save this country, then the world will go dark on freedom for multiple generations to come. So it's up to us and have faith in God and work like it all depends on us. We have a chance to turn it around.
Speaker 1: Congressman Andy Biggs, thanks so much for coming on the show. I appreciate you taking the time.
Speaker 2: You bet Lisa and I hope we get to do it again soon.
Speaker 1: And that was Congressman Andy Biggs from Arizona. I appreciate him taking the time to join the show. I'm squeezing us in to talk about this Hunter Biden story is as well as the ongoing investigation into the Bidens. I want to thank you guys at home for listening every Monday and Thursday, but you can listen throughout the week. Please leave us a review, give us a rating on Apple Podcast. I want to thank John Cassio and my producer for putting the show together. Until next time.