Speaker 1: Two Teas and a Pod with Teddy Mellancap and Camerage Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod.
Speaker 3: But it's myself and Gerty and we are doing housewive headlines and recapping Potoma.
Speaker 4: Ge u nit.
Speaker 2: I Yeah, I've always what died to do that, you know, the fan.
Speaker 3: The fact that you haven't shared your fan once and I'm gonna full sweat is a little bit Hold.
Speaker 4: On, I know, girl, this is what happens when you go to a surgical minopause.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm in perimenopause.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because after my stuff, I'm not allowed to be on hormones anymore. Yeah, so I'm right now, boo boo, right now, I'm sweating through my jeans.
Speaker 2: First, tell me about what you did last night.
Speaker 4: So about last night hash tag. I was at the directivey Oscar streaming party and I walk in. I see Sutton Meredith, Mark's obviously Erica mo Jane obsessed with her, and my girl Lisa Milan from Dubai Baby and and now the whole Trader's household was there too. It was so fabulous.
Speaker 3: So do you have any scoop to share Vicky Gundlesen was there.
Speaker 4: She looks so good and then I was like, what is keeping that body is so good? And she goes my man. I say, okay, now I need.
Speaker 2: To know so good?
Speaker 4: Oh I like that Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Victoria Gunfelson. So who'd you have the most?
Speaker 3: If you could pick one person that's not from Miami that you hung out with or this could be Ravocon anything okay, that you'd actually be friends with in real life or I'm friends with or would be would be that's not No, we can't talk to any Miami.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: I mean Lisa Milan is like my really good friend and she has a house in Miami actually, and so we we're hanging out after this. Lisa is a really good friend. Erica Jane and I see each other all the time. I wish I had more time with her. I think that she's fascinating. Yeah, I mean I think that there's so many.
Speaker 2: Has anyone been rude to you?
Speaker 4: No, I mean we've already been through that whole thing and we cleared it up. You know a long time ago. The Kenya think was, but you know, Brava con, we're all so busy and are like in our different lanes and it was kind of like a past like girl, like who are you okay?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 4: It was literally like we're really are fine now and we saw each other the past Prava con hugged it out. Amazing. She supports me with the cancer. She's been texting me. Dmm me.
Speaker 3: You were part of my awkward exchange this year at Bravo Con with Ashley Darby.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: We were walking in like I was, you know where they have like the Bravo Con check in for the Yes part of Bravo Con.
Speaker 2: So you were walking this way, I was walking this way.
Speaker 3: We started chatting, laughing ha ha, and then Ashley Darby walked out and started talking to you and then didn't address me as a human being. Well that's what I thought. So then I talked about it on the pod and I said, what is it Ashley Darby and she goes, I didn't know it was you.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. I love Ashley Darby. So her last night too, did she say anything about me?
Speaker 4: She looks fabulous, her hair was stabby. She didn't but keep going, keep going, But.
Speaker 2: No, that was really it, Like she just completely snubbed me.
Speaker 4: Like, we're so in a different mindset at Bravo Con that I hate to judge anyone for who they are there, because it really is like a passing ships in the night.
Speaker 3: It was the second offense, though, Oh god, let me get the fan out.
Speaker 2: Second offense. The first one.
Speaker 3: We'd both been hired to do an Okay party and we were doing the red carpet together and we were both taking photos at the same time, and then she said, does this.
Speaker 2: Fan want to take a picture with me?
Speaker 4: No, stop your nye right now, take you back. And then you said, bitch, I've been on this broady.
Speaker 2: It was like I was cracking up and where I'm with all like my girlfriends. I you know.
Speaker 3: It was one of those things where they fly you to Okay, like to New York to do Okay Magazine, Like, I mean.
Speaker 4: Do you know who I am?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I was like, sure, No you didn't.
Speaker 4: That's actually even more loud.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I was like yeah sure.
Speaker 4: And then later on I was like, I'll.
Speaker 2: Do anything for fifteen thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Do you know what? Love it? Love it? Hashtag ad hashtag Okay Magazine partners.
Speaker 3: Hashtag hashtag you got multiple franchises in one shot.
Speaker 4: You're welcome, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: This fan did.
Speaker 4: That's full shock.
Speaker 2: But no, I do love her.
Speaker 3: I think she's hilarious. I do think it's too much Flora this season, but I'm gonna work through it. Yeah, it's like New Happy all the time.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's still with Michael Darby. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No, I definitely don't think so.
Speaker 2: All right, Well we'll get onto that when we get to Do you think so?
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh, I think she's still I think they always had an open relationship and that's just continued to be open.
Speaker 2: He's just no longer wanting to purchase on the show. Yeah, because it was being judged.
Speaker 4: You're smart, steady.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm using my big brain today.
Speaker 4: That's a good angle.
Speaker 2: I can see it.
Speaker 4: I could see it.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But she was dating this guy from that Winterhouse.
Speaker 3: But that's the point, that's what And I'm sure he's hooking up with a lot of people too.
Speaker 4: But now she gets her nice like suburban home relationships things. I am not that because Russell is not open for business, bitch.
Speaker 3: Listen, Edwin's not even open to not take his find my location off.
Speaker 4: Exactly, like, no, I know, we share everything we were.
Speaker 3: I'm going to open this iPad right now and it's our entire eye cloud of all of our things.
Speaker 2: Like there's absolutely there's no secret.
Speaker 3: If there is, then I will go down every rabbit hole to figure them out, and then I'll embarrass myself afterwards.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, who's this recently happened? You're gonna die.
Speaker 3: So recently he was on a trip and he kept at like nine pm it said share my location with Misha.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, who is mishaped?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, cupcakes and a cupcakes? Well, I know.
Speaker 2: I'm all down the rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Reach out to our social media guy and I'm like, does that I don't follow anyone named Misha on on the business account because I don't know what this is. So then he calls me that night to like do his nightly check in. I don't answer. Then he calls me the next to get babe, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Don't answer.
Speaker 3: He finally gets I'm now googled the entire internet trying to find Misha.
Speaker 4: Literally, like I crazy person, but this is.
Speaker 3: Me, my entire life, and like, if you could google my childhood, you can pretty much assume why I.
Speaker 2: Have these issues.
Speaker 4: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So then he gets home and I'm like, okay, so I need I'm just gonna have to ask you.
Speaker 2: Who's Misha? And he's like.
Speaker 3: Tears welling up, cracking up, and there's this big german man and solar and we called We called me Sha on.
Speaker 4: The phone short from Mechelle and I'm from what So then I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, all right, now that we know that this is Misha and we've confirmed and I found him online all the things I said. Now, I want you to go through the text messages that I just read where it was like, hey.
Speaker 2: What room are you?
Speaker 3: And he's like and Misha responds, I'm not telling you there's no trust there yet.
Speaker 4: And I'm not telling you there's no trust there yet. He likes the right.
Speaker 2: All right, cool, then are we going to meet at the bar?
Speaker 4: The text will be like lost translation. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I thought myself. My panties were on a twist. I was ready.
Speaker 4: I was like, we didn't turn your on and you were like, oh no no.
Speaker 3: But then what I didn't realize is when you say when you send your location.
Speaker 2: So let's say he sent it.
Speaker 3: I forget exactly what time was, but then it was twelve hours later it turned off, which was the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: And that's what set me because it said.
Speaker 3: Ed has stopped sharing his location with with Misha.
Speaker 4: And I was like, m there you go to get out? Yeah, and he was a man named Misha.
Speaker 3: It's a man named Misha who now has heard all the text messages I've releved.
Speaker 4: Putting him on blast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hi Misha, Misha, if you're listening, Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: And then I was like Edwin like he goes, you were so nuts that you do that?
Speaker 4: He goes like he he thought, like she loves me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wasn't offended at all. But if you were angry, it would.
Speaker 4: Then know who they married, right, Like Russell knows I'm a complete crazy person, like every day where I'm like, you know I'm crazy, right, So okay, bye, have a good day.
Speaker 2: I'm like nuts, no, but like and then would never Edwin isn't with me? I'm like, should I be offended?
Speaker 4: But he's also doesn't with me either until he is, and he's kind of like sexy. I love it, Like when Russell was like be respectful and I was like this, I'm like, what do you want it? In the bath through? I was like, yeah, my I still turn to Like Russell doesn't speak, but when he.
Speaker 3: Does, it's like the only thing Edwin doesn't like is if we're walking through somewhere like like a club or something, and if I were to like make eye contact with someone else.
Speaker 2: Or anything, not even meaning threatening, it's like disrespect.
Speaker 3: Like the way he looks you think, you know, is that he'll care about He would never like look at my like he's on the cloud. I don't think he's like, hold on, who's that mat Teddy's texting with?
Speaker 4: Oh, But isn't it funny how like women get to like triple quadruple more like, you know, hate when they cheat versus men when they cheat. Like it's such a weird dynamic on how people view things like that, and it's you know, there's not equality in the cheating world yet, but who am I to.
Speaker 2: Judge our way to talk about that? There you go perfectly said, well, this is not cheating.
Speaker 3: But back to our headline, because apparently we're having hard time staying focused. Erica Jane is just how having fun? According to the real Housewives Zone Instagram.
Speaker 2: I love the source here.
Speaker 3: A source tells page six exclusively that she is hanging out with her personal trainer, Keith Hodge.
Speaker 2: There's pictures. He's hot, he's hot, he's hot younger.
Speaker 3: I would assume he's doing things like bringing groceries coming and going.
Speaker 2: If this is the case, I think.
Speaker 4: Good for absolutely. I mean why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: I mean the way that they're confirming that they're together, because it's a similar gait that the pop Rods is taking.
Speaker 4: Is in the same building.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's possibly, but the same gate this, like the gate to the front of her house is the picture.
Speaker 2: Like, I got it. It's taking you quite a time.
Speaker 4: Squatted out, baby, Look at the squats. Look at that. Yeah, he's very flexible.
Speaker 2: Well look at those arms there he.
Speaker 4: Goes a right. She likes it. I love it.
Speaker 2: You know what. I feel like, Vernon's gotta run for his money now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean she's she's a whole lot of woman, honey. But she's very flexible too.
Speaker 3: But you know who I'm referencing when I'm referencing Vernon, the personal trainer from Potomac.
Speaker 4: But I know exactly who you're talking about I'm trying to like but in good segue Teddy, Yes, Vernon seems to be the non personal trainer personal trainer.
Speaker 2: But do we think that Vernon and Ashley have hooked up.
Speaker 4: The way she was insinuating it, like the whole the let me get to the bathroom, Oh my god, like the whole thing seems as if they kind of, like, you know, play play tag.
Speaker 2: At least they play doctor.
Speaker 4: They're playing a personal trainer to you know, student and apprentice. They're playing apprentice, Baby.
Speaker 2: I'm okay.
Speaker 3: The next headline is Brandy Glanville says, it's been hard. Yes, and I've been conflicted and it was hard to speak out. But a woman can only take being pummeled so much. It may I know it may be unpopular to speak up against a powerful institution. I may have a wild side, but I'm not a liar. The truth hurts. It is hurting me and now hurting Bravo.
Speaker 4: We don't know the full background story of how the dynamic works were the other games that were okay and then he got to a point where all of a sudden, it is not okay. So I don't know the only thing I know about Andy Cohen, and I've said it, and I even commented on the page six you know posts, he's only been hospitable to me. The only thing he's offered to me was hospitality. Nothing else. No cooke, no, no, not even no drink. Okay, So it literally I think that everyone has their own experiences. But to be honest, Andy's work and his aura as a person speaks for itself, and over all these years, I think he really speaks for it. He speaks for himself and.
Speaker 3: He likes I mean, look, if you go to his Instagram, he doesn't follow one housewife purpose Yeah, because he doesn't want to cross those boundaries. But I am curious why her legal representation would say it's a good idea for her to continue tweeting.
Speaker 4: I don't know, my friend, but you know what I think that you know, Brandy's been in a lot of crosshairs over the years, you know, and so this is another one. And you know, I'm not negating what her allegations are because I don't know them. But again, what I do know is the other side of it, of the spectrum, which is that you know, Andy Cohen is definitely someone who's I think has shown to be a champion of women, pushing women stories forward. I mean, look at my story. You know a lot of people wanted me to hide and say no, you should stop filming. Why that's the problem. People say, you have cancer, go rest, you're too sick. No, we need to stop being put into a corner and we're we need to be able to share these stories. And this is a big story. And I think that Bravo allowing it shows how passionate they are about real, raw stories that affect everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't think they want fakes lines either.
Speaker 3: They want regardless if it's yes, of course they like seeing conflict, like the highs and lows of things life.
Speaker 2: But that's life.
Speaker 3: And it's when people try to pretend that that doesn't exist, whether it's in marriage and health and friendships, it does exactly.
Speaker 4: So when people are like everything's perfect all the time of perfect, No, No, I'm exposing that it's not to stop living in delusional land no more. Yeah, and that's what that's literally, My whole thing is like, be real. We are adults. This is not like you're a two year old dealing with a forty five year old. This is everyone is an adult in the room, so you have decisions that you can make. Yes, no, this is not acceptable. You build your own perimeters and you in your box. So at the end of the day you can't say, oh my god, I can't I can't look at this, but I wanted to look only a one, two, three, but not a four or five six. That's the thing is that we need to draw the lines properly, and.
Speaker 2: You can also put up boundaries that.
Speaker 3: Even when it came to my kids and filming the show, I said, listen, of course I'll film my kids going to activities, doing whatever. The one thing I don't want to film doing with my kids is putting them to bed. That is our time where like I feel.
Speaker 4: And I remember, so you already know. And my oldest son, by the way, you hardly see Miles in the shot. He told me he doesn't want to film, but then once in a while he'll pop out. When he pops out, we let him come in. If he doesn't, it's not happening, right, And the producers never said if he doesn't come, never was there a conditioned place. And like he doesn't even want he's sixteen, he's a teenager. The hormones are talking. Yeah, and Liam is like, hey, what about me? And and Miles does not, and that's the way it is.
Speaker 3: So yeah and so and they know never once we're like, well we have to found bad time.
Speaker 2: Then they were like, okay, never's.
Speaker 4: They're working around you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So and we all know that.
Speaker 3: Now we are, we're gonna take a quick break and then we'll come back and talk about Potomac.
Speaker 2: Now that Gertie's earcuff is back on.
Speaker 4: Out of fashion moment.
Speaker 3: Fashion moment. My are so chat for being in the desert desert all weekend. I'm like, I feel like the lizard from like whatever that movie is, or get go the Crango. I'm like, sorry, sorry, if you're listening, all right, we're back to talk about the episode. But Bravo airing this episode on Oscar night. Mm hmmm, how did you feel about this episode in general?
Speaker 4: Well, I want to make sure that Charis is okay. Charise, if you're listening, I love you and your special You're kind, you're beautiful.
Speaker 1: That was a lot.
Speaker 4: That was a lot. Yeah, the emotions were really high during that crab.
Speaker 2: I have to say, the crabs didn't look great to me.
Speaker 4: I didn't get on TV with the hands and the finger and the sucking of the middle.
Speaker 3: I love listen. I'm from South Carolina. We love like an oyster roast crab bank. We love it. But those were the smallest little crabs I really have seen. It wasn't all in all the best episode. To me, I feel like we're I don't mean.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's not about being the best of episodes the same episode. That's the thing. The issue. I saw this last week, and I've seen and the way before that. Don't tell me Robin and Kennis won't be speaking to each other or not Ga and Wendy won't be speaking to each It's like or.
Speaker 3: Wendy's not gonna attend this event or so and so it's not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 3: The only part of this episode that I was like, Okay, great, I thought this was gonna get good because they were going to open up where was Jacqueline and Mia?
Speaker 2: But then it didn't really go out.
Speaker 4: There understand exactly what happened last summer. That's what That's the way I'm gonna quote this, like the whole thing. I mean, I'm obviously pointing to the movie as a way of saying symbolically, I don't know exactly what the kings are of that relationship. I do understand that obviously there was an abuse happened. I think that Jacqueline left her somewhere that was not a safe place for Mia, and Mia is resentful of Jacqueline because of that.
Speaker 2: That was in their youth.
Speaker 4: That's deep, and that was in the youth. And I think that that's actually a topic that maybe a lot of people can relate with in a sense of like friendship and dynamics and how somebody hurt someone and the getting over could be hard, and then.
Speaker 2: You where you get into a punishment stage.
Speaker 3: But until last night, Mia didn't realize that Jacqueline didn't know that it happened years after because it was allegedly Jacqueline's boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yep, right house or something like that. Yes, but I do think.
Speaker 3: I don't know because I don't fight with my sister, but because they grew up together, I do think certain you know, of course, some sisters really.
Speaker 2: Fight like I fought with my sister.
Speaker 4: Girls.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I fought with my sister as a kid, but now we don't really fight we'll just we'll just shut each other out the healthy way.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you know, there's there's dynamic differences and the way your parents treat you and or the there and so remember me, I grew up with her, and and so maybe Mia, there's there's layers on how she maybe she felt she was treated maybe different from Jackline herself. There's so many things in that friendship that I think still need to be uncovered that were hopefully I get more.
Speaker 3: I enjoy seeing Jacqueline on screen. I don't think she tries too hard. She doesn't she's not a try hard or she doesn't which is I'm sorry erse.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 2: It was when they did the side by side of.
Speaker 3: Her flipping out at the last at the last trip, and it was the same exact mannerisms.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that was her and Karen, and you know they have it out for each other. So I can understand that categorically, and at this time was kind of like, you keep it.
Speaker 2: Down, but also, what are you this upset about?
Speaker 4: You was triggered for something? You know, like I said, you don't know what people are going through something you.
Speaker 2: Know what I think she's going through wanting to be back on the show.
Speaker 4: I mean, but I mean I think that I think she's insinuated. Maybe it was a champagne camp paying too. Maybe it was a you know, we've all slipped up on.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but the flashback to Giselle's banks really.
Speaker 4: The champagne campaign. I mean, you know, she loves she loves above VeVe Clico, and I think that maybe it was like three great you know, three glasses and was kind of like enough, I want to have fun type of things. So I think she was like slamming, he's my party and I can cry if I want to, That's what he was. And you know what, Cheri's you can because you are the hostess with the mostest.
Speaker 3: I did text Robin because I'm fraid with Robin. I love Robin.
Speaker 4: Are you trying to say enough friends with Candace?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I love Candace.
Speaker 4: Okay, so I'm friends with Candiady, you're friends with Robin, so let's talk.
Speaker 2: We're friends with both.
Speaker 3: But what I realized about this episode is they, by they, I mean the producers, Yes, made it seem like whatever Robin sent to the blogger or the podcast or whatever it was was something terrible, like this is.
Speaker 2: A life ruining situation, right, So.
Speaker 3: I asked her and send it to you too. Now, no, she actually didn't release.
Speaker 4: Here's what the text said.
Speaker 3: It's I'm not gonna fully read the text, but I just don't want to.
Speaker 4: So you do have the text.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not going to fully read her text to me.
Speaker 3: But essentially she's like, uh, the blogger asked. The blogger had asked if she had ignored candice last text message to her, and okay, she just sent proof that they had responded back and forth from one another.
Speaker 4: Okay, like who cares? No, no, no, but let's let's go back.
Speaker 3: Let's for example, But real quick, I want to point out something. If I don't immediately text you back, I'm probably not because I've forgotten.
Speaker 4: You're probably busy, and then you forgot to and then and then open it is unread, and then you forget to reply, and then it goes.
Speaker 2: And it was from November twenty twenty three. And now here we are, and.
Speaker 4: There's a spoken agreement amongst housewives when we do this text thing and do all that stuff, like if you and I had lunch and next thing, you know, you had your ray bands that had the camera on them, and then you videotape in the whole conversation, and then you put my shit on blast on your show. That's the type of stuff. I think it's like invasion of privacy maybe of like we had a text behind closed door, off camera, and you put it on and blasted it out to whatever. So I don't think it's about the text. It's about the context of like, you broke my trust, right, you have to understand that, right. So that's where I think this could be coming from. There's a lot of time I want to show proof and receipts and I'm like, shit, let me just not because I'm like, that's invasion of privacy. Or that was between the two of us and she told me not to share because I know how to keep her secret.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Now I know, thank you, but I think I'm pretty good at see about the Yeah, it was more about the you put that on blast. It was a text between you and I, and it was about the actual content. That's what I think.
Speaker 2: I also want to know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I need more information on when somebody says a blogger or podcast or is it somebody you're friends with, because you know in the Bravo world, there are people that become your actual friend.
Speaker 2: You see each other, you hang out here all the parties. But there are also the people that you have no idea what's.
Speaker 3: Behind that little tiny like icon on the Instagram or like so she just sending it to keep her hands clean, or is this somebody she's developed a relationship with.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, the point is is that what was the intent behind it? So I think for Candice, back to this point is that she may have felt that it was about the principle that if you had shared that test, what was the intent you were trying to like make it seem like I'm a liar and insinuating that, you know, is that I'm right, She's wrong. That's it's It's bigger than just the text or whatever.
Speaker 2: Most of them have been in the wrong.
Speaker 4: I have egos, you know. The problem is that the reason why my marriage works Tip number one Gerdi fied is that we try our very best to not have egos. That's always the start of an argument, and that will always be the end of an argument. Drop the ego. And that's the problem with all these friendships on The Potomac Show, to be honest, the egos are way too high.
Speaker 2: Well, none of them were friends at this point anymore.
Speaker 4: Why I mean, I don't know what I'm watching anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm a survivor.
Speaker 3: It was already a lot for me at the beginning of the episode when they were eating cheese and crackers and fruit and then sushi.
Speaker 2: You had me at sushi like, I don't know that combination.
Speaker 4: I'm a party pane extraordinary, So do not get me started.
Speaker 5: Is that a combination of items that you would I can't confirm or deny next question, and you're not gonna get me in trouble over the Potomac Girls, not a Bravo con squash the beef be sitting in that chair.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: Also, I could have appreciated knowing ahead of time before Karen and Giselle were filming together that it was the same day that they were gonna go film.
Speaker 2: That night at Saresa's house.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, Hezell's in the same outfit, and I'm like, what's that hold on?
Speaker 4: I know it somebody got lazy in production.
Speaker 3: You guys should have had her change outfits like that is such a big tell they didn't say like later that day.
Speaker 4: Tip number two certified, always have a change of clothes in your car.
Speaker 3: What about Naka walking in with her crown. You're gonna have to answer here because listen.
Speaker 4: The fact that actually the show is called Potomac and only one person is from living in the zip code and they had to Crown. And by the way, I don't even live in Miami proper anymore, but bitch, I love bitch. Wait a minute, I lived in Miami for the past thirty plus years and I just moved like when Miles was wet two. So I am from Miami, honey, I am not Miami ish. So now back to Potomac. It's kind of weird that no one's from the town this hold. And then the fact that Gisel made it known like it was shade to Karen big time. By the way, it was all about like Karen, dumb, what you look? We have something? So Necka was kind of used as a pond, like let's name her because she actually, we gotta zip code in, we gotta dip.
Speaker 2: Cote in, we have a zip code in, but not one piece of furniture.
Speaker 4: Lord of Mercy let him ask, But no, she is furnishing. It's a new house that I like that. And you know what, for Mecca, I wish we would have she would have led in with her own storyline of like, look at me, I got my man, we're trying to have a baby, look at my house. Zip code is Potomac, you know approved, and then I'm furnishing, I'm doing this. It should have been led in by that versus like your family is trying to take me to the right.
Speaker 3: The thron the shrine I died and your mom's big mistakes, big mistake.
Speaker 4: She should have led in with her own story. That think that's the number one rule for anyone trying to be a housewife. Don't lead in with like a somebody with somebody.
Speaker 2: I remember she didn't actually is the one that brought that up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know, you know how production it's all coordinated, like Okay, let's do this, let's do that, and you know, and you're right, Actually, you know what, I actually that was my blind spot because I've been talking a lot of shit about it and I've been kind of like team Wendy on the whole thing. But I think that it just perpetuated itself into just becoming the storyline versus her having her own storyline. Unfortunately, it's a missed opportunity and that it is what it is.
Speaker 2: But do you like Mekka?
Speaker 4: I think she's super cool. I think that now that I saw her last episode, actually I now see a little bit more of her personality, which I like. In the beginning was I felt like it was kind of like still a little awkward, but now she's getting into the groove.
Speaker 2: What about Wen?
Speaker 4: I love Wendy. I think I like wend You're a lot. I think that Wendy is an.
Speaker 2: Evidence I have to take a deep breath and.
Speaker 4: I saw your face. Girl. I like Wendy a lot because you know what, listen to me when you're trying to look for a housewife. I think that right now a lot of the checklists are being blurred, but a checklist needs to be kept right. What are the credentials, what are the criterias? And I think that Wendy is across all boards a representative of her true housewife. That's that's what I think.
Speaker 2: Why haven't we been singing happy Eddie at all?
Speaker 4: We just signed with this little the weed thing. We just saw his weed gird Bye. You know why they did the Regonal thing. Now, it was like, I can't because it was not legal that they had the party.
Speaker 2: Have a rolling contest without any part.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find an excuse.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm sorry. You could not have gratified that with Oregan. What did they what did they even.
Speaker 4: Tell us that he was? Just pretend if I have them pretend they're high on Oregonal, couldn't wouldn't it be fun? It's all if you.
Speaker 2: Take gummies And then.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't either grow, but I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: That was what a we Candice? Now we sing.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, it pretty much ends when it's.
Speaker 3: Cherise blowing up and going outside, which I'm assuming allegedly is to smoke a seg.
Speaker 4: Because why else I don't know, to take a sip?
Speaker 2: Well, like you could, like what else? Like you? She needed a moment to breathe. Production she has or she's like exact.
Speaker 4: Good for her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then she was tracking. I just don't know by what.
Speaker 4: It's in her house. It's people yelling, and you know, but the.
Speaker 2: Only person yelling was her.
Speaker 4: Let us pray.
Speaker 2: I don't remember anyone else yelling. I remember Teddy.
Speaker 4: Hold everyone accountable. I got you girls, keep going.
Speaker 3: Well, then Jacqueline telling me, Oh my gosh, my favorite part, Jacqueline telling on me about lying about Gordon's age me and be lying again.
Speaker 4: Now, wow, what's the point of that. What's the point of that? I mean when I tell you me? Yeah? Like, like who said that Wendy Mia literally has a story for everything. It's that she is quite an interesting person.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Mia is an excellent Like I feel like I could have the most fun with Mia, Like, let's go do all the things.
Speaker 2: You're amazing.
Speaker 4: She holds us up accountable, and she you know, she doesn't take herself to she.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mind that she's doing a polite line exactly, Like it doesn't really burn any skin off my ass if he's sixty five or seventy two.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, it ends. This episode ends.
Speaker 3: Now Candas is crying, she leaves, and then Neka brings up that Jacqueline told her that there was a positive movement between her and Mia, and then Jacqueline says, it's a step in the right direction.
Speaker 4: Which I can sit hug it out. She was like, I'm not ready for the hug.
Speaker 3: She was still keeping her boundaries, But I think that means that we're gonna see more Jacqueline.
Speaker 4: I want to, I want to.
Speaker 2: For more from two Teas in a Pod, make sure that you tune in.
Speaker 3: Later this week, I will be recapping Real Housewives of Beverly Hills with Carlos and I will also have special guest.
Speaker 2: Some Milan on to talk all things Dubai that we're allowed to talk about.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, and thank you Gerty Boom