Speaker 1: Jaguars Happy Hours brought you by the Saint John's River Water Management District.
Speaker 2: And now a guy who believes bankers and mashes.
Speaker 3: The new morning show on BBC four Jay P.
Speaker 4: Shadrick and welcome in. It is Jaguars Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: It is Thursday, and the Jaguars have Week five coming up this Sunday at Tottenham Spurs Stadium. The Jaguars and the Buffalo Bills a busy two hours ahead of the program, will preview that game. Of course, Josh Allen Bull two coming up this Sunday, Cam Robinson back to practice. We'll get Tony's thoughts on that. Then the Doug Peterson Show at five o'clock. That's on the Jaguars Radio Network. I caught up with the Jaguars head coach earlier today. We'll hear from him in the six o'clock hour here in London. Was at five o'clock back home in Jacksonville. Jaguars Happy Hours brought to you by the Saint John's River Water Management District.
Speaker 4: Florida's water It's worth saving.
Speaker 5: J P.
Speaker 2: Shadrick Loghman is always on Thursdays. Tony Vasselli Hall of Famer is with us.
Speaker 4: Tonight. It's a reunion.
Speaker 1: It's like the old days when I see the Thursday.
Speaker 2: I Know and very special guests Asher Grodmans, CBS Ghosts the show here with us tonight.
Speaker 1: And it's not just a show, it's the leading comedy on TV.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait a minute, you're out of work? What do you come out of it?
Speaker 3: Striking? I don't believe strike.
Speaker 4: He's donating his time tonight for like three hours. We're gonna make him work tonight. He's taking out with us because he needed to check.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 7: I had to fill this time somehow. This is the one job that I will do for free.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're glad to have you here. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Jaguars bills coming up this Sunday logs. Josh Allen Bowl too. Josh Allen Bowl number one a couple of years ago with the Jaguars way nine to six. Seems like eons ago now, but it took the Jaguars Josh Allen having a career day at that time to get the jag.
Speaker 4: Wars over the top.
Speaker 2: That was by far his most dominant performance as a pro. I think he had multiple tackle for losses, interceptions, sacks, I mean he was dominant.
Speaker 1: Fumble cause fumble recovery. I did he hit every like big play metric you can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he said after the game, I'm the real Josh Allen. That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Well, Josh Allen today or I don't know if it was today or yesterday because I get my time zones off.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, it was yesterday. Was asked about.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen Allen or Josh Allen and Josh Allen there.
Speaker 3: Josh Allen said, he scares me.
Speaker 4: Which is impressive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 4: And what is it?
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, I think only like the third or fourth time in league history where you got two players of the same name playing in the in a game.
Speaker 4: It's kind of it's kind of weird, right, I mean.
Speaker 2: You always have to kind of clarify, you know, you got to say, Josh Allen the quarterback or Josh Allen the linebacker or edge whatever you want to call.
Speaker 4: Is there another Asher Grodman out there somewhere?
Speaker 7: Not another It's a Google search that belongs to only me, and I'm glad for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the Josh Allen Bowl?
Speaker 4: Part two?
Speaker 6: What do I think is gonna happen. You're gonna.
Speaker 2: This is the.
Speaker 7: Series regulars throwing the guest star under the bus.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I need a prediction. I'm saying, what's your overall feeling of how you know? My can can Josh Allen our Josh Allen repeat.
Speaker 3: What he did in the last time.
Speaker 7: I don't think he has to, is my my hot take. I guess I think that if he can there, if that's where the focus is and he could open up some opportunities for Trayvon, I think that would be wonderful.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: And I do think this is a game where, first of all, that I'm so glad that the most qualified football expert here is answering the first football question.
Speaker 6: So thank you.
Speaker 3: Hear from us all the time.
Speaker 6: That's right, That's right.
Speaker 7: But I I do think that there this is kind of the game that if you're the Jaguars, you've I think been waiting for. You had a chance against the Chiefs to make a statement win. It didn't go the way you thought.
Speaker 6: It was their opportunities, my god, their opportunities. But I think now you have the advantage.
Speaker 7: You're in London, You've had time to acclimate the Bills are coming off a big win, and if you win this game, all we're gonna be talking about next week, Well we'll be talking without Jaguars matter what, but everyone else will be talking about the Jaguars.
Speaker 2: Well, Buffalo's the hottest team in the league, right, oh, right, red hot. Offensively, they scored like one hundred and twenty three points in last three games, and they're rolling well.
Speaker 3: Their defense is one of the best defensive the league, number.
Speaker 2: Two in the in the league, I think in points scored. I mean, they're tremendous. But what I'm really anxious to see this is not a Jaguars home game, but it's at Tottenham Stadium, and the Jaguars have ten years of being in London. But we know that the Bill's mafia. They try, they'll travel, Oh they travel.
Speaker 4: What will it look like on Sunday, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: As far as in the stands, I mean, will it be til will it be a you know balance?
Speaker 4: We will be predominant Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 3: I'll promise you this.
Speaker 1: It won't be as hostile as it would have been if we're up at Orchard Park playing up in Buffalo. And so I think it's a huge advantage because I think, Jeff, I mean, honestly, it's going to be more like a I'm not gonna say fifty to fifty. I think it'll be call it.
Speaker 4: Thirty three thirty three.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 4: That's the best way to say it.
Speaker 1: Thirty three bills fans, thirty three percent Jaguar fans and then thirty three percent of the other thirty teams.
Speaker 4: That's right, every Jersey you can imagine. That's right.
Speaker 2: We are at the Pavilion in pob Watling Street, London, in the shadow of Saint Paul's Cathedral. If you're listening to us live on the Jags UK social channels, you can join us. We'll be here for two more hours then Jaguars All Access TV will be taped here right after that tonight, so five to seven London time for the show's Happy Hour on the Doug Peterson Show, and then what about seven thirty or so we'll have Jags All Access taped here as well. So come join us in the basement here at the Pavilion in pub We got a lot of Jaguar fans here tonight, right, Yeah, what a great crowd. Are there any bills fans here today, No bills fans.
Speaker 4: It's we've taken over this place.
Speaker 2: That's what happens when the Jaguars come to town.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got some good food. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so the sausage plate is back. Yes, the onion rings made a return. That was a popular hit here on Monday. What's your review of the sausage platter from Monday?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say this, it's good enough that I ordered it again tonight. That's how good it.
Speaker 4: We just need the mustard.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for the mustard, the hottest mustard ever.
Speaker 4: It's very good. Is it good?
Speaker 3: JP cried about it all Monday night.
Speaker 4: It's too hot, it's so hot.
Speaker 1: It was not.
Speaker 3: I mean, I thought it was outstanding.
Speaker 1: It's great to be here. I mean, it's what a great atmosphere. It's good to have Asher here with us. And I actually something Asher you said. I agree with one thousand percent. This is a huge game and it's funny. I was talking to somebody today back in the States who's not a Jaguar fan, and his comment to me was, man, I thought you guys were going to be better that you were or are, like, the expectations were so high and I think most of you know Jaguar Nation.
Speaker 3: I think NFL fans the national.
Speaker 1: Media are kind of like, eh, yeah, they're not bad, but they're not ready to be elite. And I think this is a game you can change that narrative. We talked about changing the narrative Jeff last week against the Atlanta Falcons, and we won the game. It wasn't pretty offensively. I thought the defense played great. We covered that Monday, But this is an opportunity for the team to change the narrative nationally.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, wait a second.
Speaker 1: They are who we thought they would be according to the great.
Speaker 4: Dennis and.
Speaker 1: Winning this game, I think kind of gives them that boost of being back up in the upper echelon of the AFC.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think that if you are and this happens every year Dallas and you beat up on some let's say the Giants, well then everyone's gonna say, oh my god, it's Dallas.
Speaker 3: They're going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 6: There the greatest team ever.
Speaker 7: The Jaguars need an opponent like this, to beat someone like this on on a stage that people are gonna see what everyone's watching on.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 4: Well, I think Dallas needs a game like that too. There's a lot of.
Speaker 2: This week forty nine or same exact kind of situation. Are you know the Dallas Cowboys have kind of floundered late in the season. Uh, Dak Prescott can he handle it in the big bollmt And here you go. Then with the forty nine Ers are arguably the one of the most talented teams in the league, and some people are us.
Speaker 3: For the NFC the question, they're the most talented team I've seen.
Speaker 2: I got the mustard, judge, Yeah, it came in. It's the hottest mustard on the planet. Jags fans want customized Jaguars furniture for your home. Check out zip cheer dot com that browns all customizable options, zip Chair furniture for fans or on ten to Nextel Jaguars dot com, Jaguars YouTube This Jaguars Happy Hour coming up in a little bit the Doug Peterson Show. That's in the second hour of the program tonight. All right, some guys back on the practice field trying to work their way back to health. Jay Jones has been out there a little bit. Jamal agnew this week as well. Antonio Johnson getting some work on the practice field the rookie safety.
Speaker 3: Curious to see how.
Speaker 4: That trends as we move forward here.
Speaker 2: And of course, the big news of the week is Cam Robinson is back on the practice field, coming off his four game suspension for the violation of the performance enhancing drug policy. I mean, if they worked on this in the preseason with him at left tackle and Walker Little at left guard, it would make sense that now that it's here that they just implement the plan right Tony two.
Speaker 3: A couple of things.
Speaker 1: One, I think Zay Jones is huge and I'm gonna take two seconds there.
Speaker 3: Jeck is a big part of this offense.
Speaker 1: He has speed, he can stretch the field, and I think losing him changes kind of how you're able to attack. The Buffalo Bills defense of him being healthy. Saw him on the field, saw some highlight, so hopefully he'll be ready to go.
Speaker 4: All just all.
Speaker 1: Signs, you know, kind of point in that direction. Cam Robinson, he will play left tackle. I'll be shocked if he is not starting at left tackle, Walker Little left guard, and I actually think it's a no brainer. Now he is gonna have rust, He's not gonna have a bunch of He has not been doing anything football wise as far as on the field, hopefully he's been working out, stayed in shape. But the reason I am so bullish and I was not this way in training camp. I thought there was a little bit of a you know, coin toss of what you do because I feel like Walker Little would play good at left tackle.
Speaker 3: He has, He's been the best offensive lineman.
Speaker 1: Usually i'd be against against it one hundred percent of moving your best offensive lineman from that position, and he's playing at a very good level, winning football level, and moving him somewhere else. But because our interior three and Jeff, you and I have talked about this so much, have struggled. They have not been physical. The run games struggled last week. Yes, there in past, but there was no pass Russers to deal with. I think, I think you have to do it. Walker Little, he's your best offensive lineman and he showed he could play left guard in the preseason. Small sample size, but you got you have to get your best five out there camp.
Speaker 3: Robinson's one of your best five.
Speaker 1: It's something I can't believe I'm saying this adamantly, but I think you have to do it, and I think they.
Speaker 2: Will I'm gonna take the other approach, and that Doug Peterson said at the beginning of the week, he said, you know, we got to see it, and so can you. Can he gain enough trust in one day of padded practice to feel like that that gives you your best offensive line with a guy that's been inactive for four games, and that that's kind of a big lead of faith right there, to have trust in a guy Camps played a lot of football and he's a veteran guy. I understand all that stuff, but I think you got to see it to believe it.
Speaker 4: And so I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if that's gonna happen or not. I wouldn't be surprised either way. But I know one thing. This offensive line needs a boost. And it's not about where you are in week five. It's about where you are going into the playoffs hopefully.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta you gotta make sure you're in a position to go to the playoffs.
Speaker 2: And my point of that is is that if you're if you sacrifice a little bit of overall performance in in the current moment to be able to be better off at the end of the road, then you go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear you're saying, let's take a little poll.
Speaker 2: But this is a tough game to make an offensive line switch and have a guy coming in a little bit wrong.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna ask you guys a question because.
Speaker 1: It builds pretty good. But here's the question. Here's the question. In what scenario do you have more trust that you're gonna have a better performance Cam at left tackle, Walker at left guard, or Walker at left guard and either BArch or Shatley at left guard. Like, that's basically what you're deciding. So which combination do you have more confidence to roll out there?
Speaker 4: We've seen the other one?
Speaker 1: For me, nothing against Shatley or Bart. Shalteley is a critical piece because he can play multiple positions. He swing, guys love him. Longtime Jack, great job. But if I'm you're asking me sight unseen, I think I would put more faith in Cam.
Speaker 3: And Walker than Walker and either BArch or Shatley.
Speaker 2: I know one thing the offensive line needs, and I think this.
Speaker 3: Is what was the answer the question.
Speaker 4: I want to know it's different. I'm gonna go with you.
Speaker 2: I'll go with Walker little and Cam, but I still exactly I want to.
Speaker 7: See it way it is unfortunate that it has to happen right now.
Speaker 6: But I think down the stretches where.
Speaker 2: You're thinking, yes, but but one thing that the offensive line needs right now needs a little.
Speaker 3: Attitude, yeah, but little physicality.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the one thing that it is just missing. I mean, where's the at the end of the play you're cleaning a guy off the pile legally within the boundaries of the I'm saying legally within the bounds of the whistle.
Speaker 4: JP. Okay, it used to be the echo of the whistle. You get away with it. Now you better hear the whistles. And where's the feistiness at the end of the play? You know what I mean? Where's that?
Speaker 2: And I think that's something that's missing right now. And Cam's got a little bit of that attitude about him. He always has had a little bit of that. And one thing that he's very good at is run blocking.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, putting ahead on that discussion, we'll get to the Jaguars defense this week and their challenge against the quarterback Josh Allen for the Bills. We're on tentinexcel, Jaguars dot com, Jaguars YouTube from the Pavilion and Pub in Central London, twenty three Wattling Street. We're down in the basement with all the Jaguars fans tonight.
Speaker 4: Glad you are here. There are the Jaguars here, packed house.
Speaker 2: It's our final show from the pub this week and we've got plenty ahead of Jaguars Happy Hour brought to you by the Saint John's River Water Management District, Florida's water it's worth saving and it's Jaguars Happy Hour.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they do great job. Is seven pretty much kind of hockey seven. There a defensive line where it's the whole two unit comes in, the one unit gets a break. They're rolling guys in and out, and they've got a lot of really good players via defensive tackle or defensive end. It's certainly something you try to plan against. Maybe you have times where you want to change the tempo just to keep a certain group on the field or keep a certain group off the field. So there's certainly different ways you want to attack them when teams are doing something like that.
Speaker 4: As you go.
Speaker 2: That is Press Taylor, Jaguars offensive coordinator, today at Hanbury Manors, just north of London, and welcome back to Jaguars Happy Hour from the Pavilion in pub Watlink Street, Central London, and the shadow of Saint Paul's Cathedral and a packed house here in the basement with Jaguars fans all over the place tonight. Glad you all made it. The roar of the Jaguars here as well. It's been a busy day already here at the pavilion. And by the way, Tony Biselli, Jeff Logoman, Asher Grodman with me as well. The Cricket World Cup's going on. I guess lost, apparently New Zealand today. I don't know the story, Ruble. They tried to explain it to me earlier on the staff. I still I think they lost. Do you even understand cricket?
Speaker 1: No, it's like a five day like journey that I don't understand that.
Speaker 4: I have no clue. Literally, they're five day matches. Come on the test matches.
Speaker 3: It's like five days and at the end of five days.
Speaker 4: You can have no winner. So what do they do They televise it for five days.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't understand all I knows.
Speaker 4: I was told England lost as sure.
Speaker 6: Do you know anything?
Speaker 7: I know nothing, but I know that the lovely Rose mcgiver is on my show. Is from New Zealand, so she's thrilled right now.
Speaker 3: Is a cricket fan.
Speaker 6: I have no idea, but she loves her country.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well I'm sure she's into that for sure. Us have a cricket team that competes probably many.
Speaker 6: I don't think I would bring that up. Yeah, probably have a hun answers.
Speaker 4: No, they probably have one. It probably does not compete. It's probably like to Jamaican Bob Slift.
Speaker 3: Exactly right, very nice, good point.
Speaker 2: Hey, Europa League tonight as well, west Ham against SC Freiberg and that'll be apparently a lot of people upstairs at around five forty five London time tonight. You're gonna start hearing some chance and noises. That's what I have been told.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 2: So Jaguars bills coming up. We just heard from the offensive coordinator.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: We're on Jaguars dot Comtent and Excel and Jaguars YouTube for Jaguars Happy Hour.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: The performance of the offense as a hole last week, touchdown a couple of field goals. They were kind of chipping the ball down the field, just moving the chains. Sometimes a heavy load to Ingram and Kirk.
Speaker 4: They really fed those two guys. They had a couple of.
Speaker 2: Balls to Ridley, but outside of that, overall, they didn't get the run game going much.
Speaker 3: Tony, we're shaking your head.
Speaker 2: It seems like I'm getting the more I build this up, the more frustrated I can see you get it.
Speaker 1: It's not frustration, it's just the reality. We're not in very good offense right now. I don't think we run the ball consistently. I thought we were no good in the run game last week, and I put that on the offensive line because I watched the tape. Jeff, you tell me if you disagree, you're right. I don't think Travis or Tank missed anything. I thought Trevor played fine. I thought I put good last week.
Speaker 4: He managed it right. No, no, no, no, no. What than that.
Speaker 3: He made play?
Speaker 4: He's like, listen, listen, a negative connotation.
Speaker 7: Let me call it what it is, JP, I mean that touchdown is an amazing play.
Speaker 4: Blitz.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Oh it's my pleasure.
Speaker 3: I have the football experts here.
Speaker 4: Maybe Asher should be leading the show. Nuts ahead.
Speaker 6: I came here to defend you, JP.
Speaker 3: Don't worry.
Speaker 6: Don't let him talk to you like that, But I.
Speaker 1: Mean that play you just talked about, that's a sack for ninety of the quarterbacks. And by the way, you get sacked there, it's a different game. That's a huge play. The problem is they're not consistent. They're not good on third down. They better improve that because if they don't stay on the field, it could get ugly Sunday.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget about the twenty two yard scramble that he had earlier in the drive another one or the.
Speaker 4: Fourth and one. Yeah, pro to Christian Kirk, that was just I mean a dart.
Speaker 1: Right, And so I thought Trevor played well. Now, wow, to me, it doesn't feel like there's a lot of I and I'm not. I'm trying to figure out the passing game. And maybe it's because they just ran the ball so poorly. There was no really really sink. But there's not a lot of guys. I mean, it didn't look like a lot of easy and everything's so horizontal, which I understand why they want to get the ball out of Trevor's hands because I don't think they fully trust that off its line. I don't think that's going to work against a Buffalo Bill's defense, who was very fast, and I don't think you're gonna be able to just kind of chunk, you know, you know, dink and.
Speaker 3: Dunk your way down the field.
Speaker 1: They have to take shots, They need splash plays if they're going to score points against this Buffalo Bill defense.
Speaker 4: Are you guys a believer in Ridley? Yes?
Speaker 6: Well, here, I think it's something. There is a there's a lot of pressure.
Speaker 7: There and I think it just takes a second to acclimate to the role that he wants to and can play.
Speaker 3: But it just takes a second.
Speaker 7: I do think the what we have that most teams don't have is you have so many weapons, so you don't need a guy to come out and be the number one every single week. I mean, the fact that Zay is coming back I think is huge because how many teams can actually cover three quality wide receivers and a tight end and two running backs who can come out of the backfield.
Speaker 6: I mean, spreading this ball around I think is the key.
Speaker 4: All right, bo, are you a believer in Calvin Ridley? Yet?
Speaker 3: In what sense? Do I think Calvin Ridley is a good receiver? Yes?
Speaker 1: Do I think he's at a point where he is the number one guy that if it's one on one that you just go.
Speaker 3: To no matter what. I haven't seen that yet.
Speaker 4: Do I think it's good player?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, because again those things have to get proven.
Speaker 4: That's what it.
Speaker 2: Means before you get you know, annoying it the number one and the go to guy, you know, the next Justin Jefferson and Jacksonville.
Speaker 6: I have a question.
Speaker 4: You got you got?
Speaker 1: He's got to earn it, Please don't. I mean, you're not comparing him to Justin Jefferson, No.
Speaker 2: That's that guy's the best in the league, hands down, not even close.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I'll say that here's a good example, and I'm not I think Calvin Ridley is a very important piece of the puzzle in this offense, and I think he's a very good player. But I'll go back to training camp where our local media, who I love, basically annoyed him as the best receiver of this franchise, compared him to Jimmy Smith and everything else. And I'll tell you, this is the guy who played with Jimmy Smith, tap the breaks, who's in that huddle and understood what we were trying to do as a game plan. If Jimmy Smith was one on one and had single lize safety.
Speaker 3: I don't care what was called.
Speaker 1: We were going there because there wasn't anyone in the league who could cover, and basically was Mark said, Hey, guys, just give me enough time to go get it to Jimmy and that, to me, that's justin Jefferson. That's you know, the top guys who just when they're one on one, which he don't get a lot of those opportunities because defensive no, you can't cover them. I don't think that's what Calvin Ridley is day now. The guy's been off out of football for two years. Yeah, you got to be patient. We got to be patient. I'm not saying he can't become that because there was that. There were times when he was in Atlanta. That's who he was when Julia got hurt and he had to step in as he was the number one guy, and he played that way. So I think it's in there. We just haven't seen it yet. In the first four games.
Speaker 7: When did you know or what was the sign because in the beginning of his keenan, Jimmy surpassed him.
Speaker 3: What was the sign that we're gonna turn on the Pape and nobody could cover him.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, just like with Jimmy, we thought Jimmy. I thought Jimmy had some talent because I mean when he was on special teams he's played him really well, but his role on offense and how dominant he was, you didn't know that until he actually did it. And I mean that's the same thing with Calvin Ridley. I mean sometimes you got to see it to believe it, you know, and you just can't you know, expect it and wish it to happen. I mean, things like that are earned. And I think the offense got a little awkward in the first couple of weeks because I felt like that they were trying to press the ball to Calvin Ridley and last year they did such a wonderful job of finding the open guy, and I think it took a couple of weeks for them to finally go back to that. And I think now it's going to be Calvin will get the ball when Calvin's open.
Speaker 4: Then it's part of the natural progression, as it should be.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say, I mean, if you're looking at the weapons on offense, the biggest mismatch we have is coming Sunday and every Sunday so far is Evan Ingram and gets whoever's trying to cover.
Speaker 4: Him in multiple ways.
Speaker 1: And so what we say all last week and Jeff called it on the radio, the Falcons actually started rolling a corner to Evan. And so if they're gonna play that way and you are in a situation now they have a they're a nickel or dime or whatever because they're treating him as a wide receiver. And so if you have three wides and him as a tight end, you can get a light box or a favorable run. So that's an advantage that you have to take care of or by running it, by running it, or if they roll out and they try to cover him with a safety or a linebacker advantage Jacksonville, So Evan Ingram and I think we've seen this means the number of catches now, they're more, they're shorter passes, crossers, everything else. I think we're gonna see more and more if you get the matchups you want of Evan being the probably the best matchup for us right now.
Speaker 3: But also that goes to the run game. If you have that light box.
Speaker 2: This week, h just quick thing in here, It'll be real interesting to see how their approach is with Tredavious White having essentially on ir is not yet where they torn Achilles, and now the Buffalo Bills have a weak spot and that's at the corner position. Will they stick with the plan that they may have had with Tradevi's White, you know, expecting him to be able to play, or will they say, hey, look there's a corner spot that is weakened, then try to attack it. We're at the Pavilion End Pub on wat Lee Street in central London. We've got the sausage plate. You got a burger.
Speaker 4: Now I got a burger with some chips or French fries. Oh you have two.
Speaker 3: You have two flavors of chips, sweep Itata chips.
Speaker 2: Yep flipped dead fries. And then I got the regular fries. And then I got a big thing of mayo.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna slop all over this burger and crush it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's a big thing to catch up there. I mean they use what do they use on you? Guys might have to handle the next segment. We might be able to do that. I think plenty ahead. We are just getting started on Jaguars Happy Hour from the Pavilion Inn Pub.
Speaker 3: We're in the basement.
Speaker 2: All the Jags fans are here tonight, the roar of the Jaguars here as well. Getting ready for Week five at Tottenham Hutspur Stadium, North London. The Jaguars and the Bills coming up a two thirty London time kickoff nine thirty am and Jacksonville Jaguars Happy Hours brought to you by the Saint John's River Water Management District. Florida's water It's worth saving and it's Jaguars Happy Hour.
Speaker 4: Welcome back. It is Jaguars Happy.
Speaker 2: Hour on this Thursday, brought to you by the Saint John's River Water Management District, Florida's water It's worth saving. JP Shadwick, Jeff Logaman, Tony Boselli, Asher Grodman from the Pavilion Inn Pub, Watling Street, London. We're in the basement. Cricket was on earlier. Soccer's coming up later, The Jaguars are coming up to sun.
Speaker 1: It's actually not soccer over here, it's English football.
Speaker 4: Well they're playing in Germany tonight.
Speaker 1: Well it's the English football yeah, Well West Ham is the German side is not well it's uh international football that it is Europa League tonight that's coming up.
Speaker 2: So busy time here at the pavilion in But I didn't know you were such a soccer kind of stewart, you know what.
Speaker 1: The other night, I was never even into it until shod bought full.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what's the good reason to get into it?
Speaker 1: I went to I remember I went to a match and one of the I went up to Newcastle when both Newcastle and Fullmore and the uh.
Speaker 4: Wars it champions champions, and uh.
Speaker 3: It was fascinating. I'm like, this is really cool.
Speaker 1: And I started learning a little bit about what the heck's going on and basic rules.
Speaker 4: I can understand shocker a whole lot better than cricket. Oh.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even tell you what they do in cricket.
Speaker 4: It's not even close.
Speaker 1: Like I understand off sides and kind of what they're trying to do and crossing passes, you know, crossers and all that kind of stuff. I don't understand like the strategy of like how you set people up, line them up.
Speaker 3: But I really enjoyed. We went to the Fulham game. Yeah, uh Monday fum was not great on the pitch.
Speaker 7: They got else terminology and everything's I'm.
Speaker 3: Looking forward to Saturday.
Speaker 4: I was two quick scores in that match.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't just the two scores.
Speaker 1: It was the fact that we we didn't have a shot on goal until like five minutes left.
Speaker 3: In the match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had like three true chances, but by then it was two nail and it five.
Speaker 4: Oh like we got very fortunate but it hit a crossbar.
Speaker 3: But we play, we play somebody we should.
Speaker 2: Sheffield United is last on the table. I wish they're coming to Craven Cottage Saturday Saturday.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to that too winnable match and the match match they're called game.
Speaker 2: That's why they play the matches though. We'll find out what happens to the cottage just Saturday, of course. The Sunday the Jaguars and the Bills coming up at Tottenham Hotspur Citi. We're on tinten XL, Jaguars dot Com and Jaguars YouTube tonight for Jaguars Happy Hour. So this Jaguars defense has their hands full this week. They played well again last week considering what the falcon I mean. They got four sacks on Ritter, They got three takeaways, including two interceptions they scored on defense. That's never a bad day at the office. Josh Allen stepped in with a three sack performance, his second three sacked performance of the season. He's now tied for the league high with six sacks. Khalil McK and t J. Watt each have a six sacks on the season also. But Allen is just one piece of what happened last week. How do they logs carry that over to one of the top offenses in football?
Speaker 4: Well, taking the ball away is paramount.
Speaker 2: And got to give a little credit because Darius Williams had a rentous game against the Houston Texans at home. Okay, and I'm talking like a terrible game. Gave up two big long plays and he was.
Speaker 4: Playing pretty good prior to that game.
Speaker 2: This game, he bounced back and bounced back in a big way.
Speaker 4: Great Reid that he made on.
Speaker 2: The pick six, which I think was like sixty one yards, that was impressive.
Speaker 4: He had another one that he dropped a little disappointing.
Speaker 2: But what I love about him is that his level of play has been better than it was last year. And I thought last year his level was not good enough. And if this team is going to be able to slow down the Buffalo Bills. He's got to be on.
Speaker 4: His game again, Jeff.
Speaker 1: This is a different animal than what they've faced against any team.
Speaker 3: Oh, like, let's just go through it. Even the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Chiefs have no speed, right, they have nobody who can run a wide receiver the Texans do.
Speaker 3: When we saw what happened there.
Speaker 4: Who that young guy take that take fly? Right?
Speaker 3: The Colts have nobody who can run.
Speaker 1: The Falcons Jeff called this out during the game, have nobody who can run the Bills.
Speaker 3: Do the Bills have weapons? And so this is a different animal. And I agree with you.
Speaker 1: I thought Darius played great less taking nothing away from him. I mean, I'd like to get I'm sure he would like the two picks instead of the one. I'm sure that we'll come up in the middle of night of dropping the punt.
Speaker 4: By the way, that was the first interception.
Speaker 1: He's had twenty one right since twenty twenty twe and November of twenty twenty, which is amazing.
Speaker 4: It's been that long for him.
Speaker 1: But this is a different animal they're dealing with from the weapons outside and the guy who's delivering the ball, who's playing at a extremely high level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Josh Allen for the Bills ashers right there at the top in the NFL. I mean, he's coming off a perfect passer rating last week one fifty eight point three. The last time that happened was twenty twenty. Tom Brady did that against the Lions with the Bucks, so the last time it's happened in the league at all.
Speaker 4: So he's hitting his stride right now.
Speaker 6: Whose side are you want?
Speaker 4: I'm just stating the stats.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's all I do.
Speaker 7: I I'm partial to the guys that I got to work with on the schedule release, and I am very excited to see what Tyson does this weekend.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming and step On Diggs that's gonna be a matchup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but do you do you think they match well Tyson against.
Speaker 7: No, They're probably gonna do more of his own thing. I I'm assuming that there are gonna be some moments of that matchup, although I think you're gonna want I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think they play much band at all, No.
Speaker 6: Really, not outside I think they don't play zone.
Speaker 4: First of all, that's what they have been doing best.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's a that's a tough matchup if you decide to play them, man, because Diggs is obviously a premier wide receiver.
Speaker 4: But then the guy on the other side.
Speaker 2: Of Davis, Dave is a big dude who runs pretty well too and plays big and uh if they and they here's the thing.
Speaker 4: They play spread offense all the time, all the time.
Speaker 2: And their quarterback, you know, Josh Allen is number one in the league of completion percentage and oh, by the way, in the last two games he has a rushing touch touchdown in each of them. So not only is he a threat, you know, the highest completion percentage in the league. Okay, and Diggs, what three out of the four games they've played, he's been over one hundred yards.
Speaker 3: I gave it.
Speaker 4: Josh Allen's a threat was with his legs.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a tall task for this defense and they've got to play really well, really well.
Speaker 4: But they need help. They need help this week.
Speaker 2: Who needs help? The defense? The defense needs help. How so offense.
Speaker 1: Third down conversion. You've got to convert third downs this week, guys, and you can't. At one point out of know where they ended up. We were at twenty five percent against the Falcons like, if you do that and you keep on giving Josh Allen opportunities, watch out.
Speaker 7: But the other thing is taking advantage of the opportunities that you I know, this is the defensive segments.
Speaker 6: I get it, we're talking about defense.
Speaker 2: But it's all right, producer, I mean, you know the schedule lease has already been released.
Speaker 6: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: He did a great job in directing.
Speaker 4: He was great, Thank you very much.
Speaker 7: However, but the when you get these turnovers, which hopefully will happen, uh, you have to cash in on those. It's just even at home watching on television, which is usually where I am during the games, it's just deflating and you can feel it. There's gonna be an opportunity in this game.
Speaker 6: You have to take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's this takeover again. I mean it's a takeaway game. I mean the Buffalo Bills lead the league in takeaways. The Jaguars are fourth in takeaways, and that that usually tells the tale in a lot of games. But with two of the top takeaway defenses in football, who gets more is a big question? Well, and I think another big question is the safety for the Buffalo Bills. I mean two veteran guys Micah Hyde and Jordan Poyer. Poyer, will Poyer play and he's on the report in this in this game because I mean you're talking about both safeties combined.
Speaker 4: I think it's like forty eight career interceptions.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a staggering number.
Speaker 2: And for a young quarterback like Trevor Lawrence is to be able to face veteran safeties like that, that that's gonna I think gonna have to be a big thing for the Buffalo Bills to kind of overcome maybe the shortcoming of losing tradevi.
Speaker 1: As White Well, I didn't see the injury report day.
Speaker 3: Is Von Miller?
Speaker 4: I mean he is limited. He's practicing this practice, but it was limited.
Speaker 1: I'd be surprised that they roll him out, he said, He said, excuse me.
Speaker 4: He said that he felt that he was going to play.
Speaker 1: And they're on the plane, right, he's they're getting on the plane today Thursday night.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we'll see what happens. When you said on the ground, he said that earlier in the week, he said, if I was a bet Maan, I would expect Von to play.
Speaker 6: Is that like third down pasts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not going to play a full game game one.
Speaker 4: But they're but they're tough enough as it is.
Speaker 1: And Rousseau and yeah, I mean at Oliver inside Hespinesza.
Speaker 2: I mean, those those guys are good. Oliver in the inside. And then Da Kwon Jones who we watched him in Tennessee forever ore the big defensive tackle that was in Tennessee. I mean he's a big, strong dude that can rush the passer too.
Speaker 1: I mean a good group. And Jeff, we're in JP and the Asher. If you remember this, Leonard Floyd was a free agent this year, right, Yes, one year deal that everyone could go get. Yes, and he's playing pretty well.
Speaker 4: Yes, very well.
Speaker 1: Your point to say something, I've just tried to remember history.
Speaker 4: It's a Miller recruited him. Yeah, that helps. I mean you got a little that helped connection there.
Speaker 3: How much are they paying him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: I have definitely the top of your head.
Speaker 4: What do you think, uh for Floyd?
Speaker 2: I mean probably ten million anywhere ten to fourteen million on a one year deal.
Speaker 4: What are they paying a tony?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just know this gts It sounds like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just know he's playing well.
Speaker 1: And I know he was a free agent, and I know he's one year deal, and he's the veteran, and.
Speaker 4: He's got great he's got great hands.
Speaker 3: Great hands, and he's pretty good a rushing.
Speaker 4: The past speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Not a big guy. Oh no, no, no, like.
Speaker 1: More of like a three four outside backer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like a true.
Speaker 7: True Hypothetically, if someone were to have that, if they.
Speaker 4: Were looking for that, yeah, yeah, yeah they could have. But you didn't. You didn't, you didn't Google.
Speaker 2: Well, the phone's not working, we're in the basement, or I got some I got some issues.
Speaker 4: I'm curious to know what he's getting paid.
Speaker 2: I mean because I mean when when Press Taylor, when we ran the interview from him today earlier, he talked about them coming in waves like hockey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I thought that was a great analogy because I'm a huge hockey fan. Are you from back in my Uh?
Speaker 3: When's the last time you watched the hockey?
Speaker 4: I watch hockey all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, TV, who's your favorite player right now?
Speaker 4: I don't have a favorite because you can't name one.
Speaker 3: No, I love the game, you can't name one.
Speaker 4: Mark Messier, Oh wow, throwback?
Speaker 3: Okay for the Rangers one hundred years ago.
Speaker 4: No, I know, my favorite New York was Pierre Tourjehan. He was an islander.
Speaker 2: But I mean I love hockey and and Press is dead on the money and that they come and waves.
Speaker 3: It was a good it was a good analogy.
Speaker 4: It was a great analogy. I mean, they literally play everybody.
Speaker 3: Up front, Tony.
Speaker 2: What if you found out Tony has done some research. Our crack research staff has come through for Tony Poselli on the Leonard Floyd contract numbers?
Speaker 4: What do you have for very affordable one? I said ten?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not ten, it's not nine, it's not eight one year, seven million?
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And he's paying taxes on that, right, yeah, New York, George Gott, I mean you pay taxes?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean right now you're not because you're out of work, that's right.
Speaker 6: I have very little to pay it whenever you get. But that's a good point.
Speaker 7: But I don't there's no place where you would go where you wouldn't have to pay taxes.
Speaker 3: Except for Florida, Florida.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's right, in Florida, Jackson.
Speaker 2: I see, yeah, it's just fine though, And yes, great opportunity I don't know.
Speaker 6: What's the one year deal.
Speaker 2: Maybe's let's let it breathe, We'll think about it.
Speaker 4: We'll come back in a moment. We've got plenty ahead of.
Speaker 2: The injury report not released yet officially today where we'll be yesterday's sides. And if you're looking for the MVP of the truck game, look no further than Ford f one fifty voted with impressive capability and designed to dominate, workplay and everything in between. This truck makes tough look easy. Your local poor dealer. Proud partner of the Jacksonville Jaguars, We're at the Pavilion Inn Pub in central London ahead of the Jaguars Bills matchup this Sunday at Tottenham Hotspurs Stadium on TENINXL, Jaguars dot.
Speaker 4: Com and Jaguars YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's Jaguars Happy Hour, brought to you out of the Saint John's River Water Management District, Florida's water It's worth saving and it's Shaguars Happy Hour. Welcome back at Shaguars Happy Hour, brought to you by the Saint John's River Water Management District, Florida's water It's worth saving.
Speaker 4: From the Pavilion Inn Pub, in London.
Speaker 2: We are in central London and coming up this Sunday. It's week five the Jaguars and the Buffalo Bills JP, Shadrick, Tony BUSSELLI, Jeff Logman, ask for God and a big crowd of Jaguars fans.
Speaker 4: You're the Pallionaires.
Speaker 3: Great crowd.
Speaker 5: Let's go get it going here, here we go. What a great crowd. Wait, the roar of the Jaguars earlier. Beer is flowing behind us. I think, what do you mean behind us? Oh yeah, apparently in front of him. I'm just it's just a show.
Speaker 3: It's a prop. It's just your show.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The sausage played us here?
Speaker 4: How was a burger that is not a prop? Burger? Good logs Uh? Burger gone really good? Yeah? Get us beers better? Didn't last long?
Speaker 2: I'll say that usual.
Speaker 4: That's great time. Wait, we need to have beers for our show every week. JP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't do it in a pub every week. I know, but we should. I'm all for that.
Speaker 4: I think we uh, we make a movement.
Speaker 6: I think if you started doing it in a pub and Jackson would have to start watching it instead of listening to it. I want to see the deterioration as the show goes.
Speaker 3: I'd like to do it in a puppet Jackson away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, sounds great.
Speaker 4: Hey, I don't want to pace yourself.
Speaker 2: Injury report officially comes out a little later this evening in London. They put it out I think normal afternoon times in the East Coast. But we can go off Yesterday's for the injury report presented by Baptist Hells and the Jacksonville Orthopedic Institute, the official sports medicine provider of the Jacksonville Jaguars. We start with the Jaguars, who mentioned Zay Jones knee injury limited yesterday, Curious to see how he progresses as this week goes along. We talked about what he could mean to this Jaguars offense coming back to the attack this week. Parker Washington knee issue, did not practice yesterday, unlikely this week. Antonio Johnson, with a hamstring injury at the end of preseason, has not played yet as a rookie safety.
Speaker 4: He was limited yesterday.
Speaker 2: That could be trending the right direction and don't be surprised to see him get a number on Sunday at Spurs. Devin Lloyd didn't make the trip. Of course, Jamal Agnew with a quad issue could be back this week.
Speaker 4: Was limited yesterday.
Speaker 2: See how today went and again tomorrow to get ready. Josh Allen's been battling through the shoulder issue to Wan Smooths. Twenty one day practice window coming off his achilles injury last year is open now, so he has a three week window where he can be reinstated. See how that goes. He was confident today. I saw him in the hallway at the Hanbury Manor and still trying to be patient with it as well, not trying to overdo things coming off that achiller.
Speaker 4: I think that's going to take some time.
Speaker 2: And then fully found Akasi with a shoulder issue limited yesterday.
Speaker 4: He seems to be trending the right way to talking.
Speaker 1: About Josh Allen, maybe think of something when you're talking about his shoulder.
Speaker 4: You never want a guy hurt.
Speaker 1: I actually think the shoulder injury and I'm really looking forward to if he can get that all the way back healthy. But there's been a little blessing in disguise with that shoulder injury.
Speaker 4: What is that, Tony?
Speaker 1: It has forced him to only play right end because of his because.
Speaker 3: He wants his into the right shoulder. It's the right shoulder, so it needs a prey.
Speaker 1: And I think if you looked out the history of his time with the Jaguars, his best pass rushes is from the right end. I think he's a better pass rusher from the right end. And before the injury, they were playing tray Von Bore at right end.
Speaker 3: There they were flipping a lot. But if I think it was more Josh and.
Speaker 2: Left me, I can just tell you that as a pass rusher, it's a lot easier.
Speaker 4: Former pass rusher, it was.
Speaker 3: A lot easier.
Speaker 6: If you want to help out, I.
Speaker 4: Could probably beat him.
Speaker 3: Because I wouldn't put my hands up.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 2: It's harder to really to kind of be good at both sides at the same time, right, I mean, it's it's no different than some guy trying to learn to play left tackle and right tackle in the same game.
Speaker 4: It's hard.
Speaker 3: I did that in college actually the same game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my first two years.
Speaker 3: At SC it was we played strong and weak right.
Speaker 4: So I was the open side.
Speaker 3: I was the open side tackle, and the other guy was not as good.
Speaker 4: He had a tight end his tight.
Speaker 1: End, and so I was always on the open side, and so one play left right.
Speaker 4: If that's hard left, it's still hard.
Speaker 1: You know what the funny thing is, after doing it, I never even thought anything of it.
Speaker 3: It's just like, that's what you did because you're a freak.
Speaker 4: That's why I thank you.
Speaker 3: But I want to go back to Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: Forget about me and Jeff, because I think Jeff's point is dead on, like it's easier to be better at one or the other in pass rushers.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about von Miller is coming back.
Speaker 2: But if you watch, explain why Josh would be better on the right side with a right shoulder injury.
Speaker 1: Because you have to have a strong inside hand. You got to be able to press with your inside hand, and if you have no inside hand, you're dead.
Speaker 3: And so that's why.
Speaker 4: That's the power. And if you're a left end rusher.
Speaker 1: Right, But let's talk about there are like great pass rushers that are better on one side than the other.
Speaker 3: Von Miller.
Speaker 1: If you watch von Miller in the history, and all his sacks, the vast majority come from a left end. He is a better pass rusher at left end. Why his spin move, which is one of his best moves, is more effective on the left side. Working inside his one arm press with his right hand. More effective on the left side, do you go you get him on when he's a right end not nearly as effective or dangerous. I think Josh is a better pass rusher from right end, and they need to keep him there because if you look like a lot has been said, it's like, oh, some of the sacks he has, you know, aren't you know he got it because of the blitz or what he's still getting him.
Speaker 3: He had a hustle sack in the first game. That's still something to hustle sex.
Speaker 4: But here's the reality.
Speaker 1: If you look at him his pass rushes against a very good, not a great, but a very good left tackle in Jake Matthews last week, his last strip sack was a great rush, and he had several rushes in that game where he squeezed the pocket one arm press with the inside hand.
Speaker 3: He had some really good rushes.
Speaker 4: Well, he's got a big challenge this week with Diane. Very good player, really good player.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: Actually went to the Combine the year he came out, and I loved him, and I remember, I'm not gonna get who did, but I'm like, he's really good and everyone.
Speaker 4: Else had round pick him down the road.
Speaker 1: But that's a different story anyways. But Josh is, like I think he has there's something. I think he's gonna get in a groove and get in a rhythm if you keep him there.
Speaker 3: That's right. Shoulder gets healthier and healthier.
Speaker 4: They need some help this week though. Trayvon's gotta he's gotta get going.
Speaker 1: But Jeff, I agree with you, But like it feels like the opposite between Trayvon and Josh. Right now, you see it in Josh. Now is it as many times as you want in a game? Is he the disruptive like t J Watt player at this point? No, But you see it and you're like, he's playing great against the run. He's physical, he's running, he's getting better and better pass rushes, I think because he's playing right end, and so like, okay, like this is trending in the right direction.
Speaker 4: Like this is good.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen that in Trayvon. No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the jump from year one to year or two. Still a solid football player, still very physically gifted and strong, plays to run well, but still nothing on the edge or dynamic in the past game.
Speaker 7: It's so hard because the Bills feel like that kind of team, like the Chiefs for their thrilling, and then they'll run the ball later right, and you wish you had, you know, a way to put some pressure on the first part of their plan.
Speaker 1: Well, Josh, listen, Josh has done it once. Beat up Deon Dawkins in that game. You go back and watch that game. Some of his best rushers were against Dean Takins. He was kicking that game, I know, But Jeff, go back and watch. A lot of his great rushes were from right end. He's a better pass.
Speaker 3: Rusher from the right end, no doubt. And it was against Dion Dawkins, who's a very good tackle.
Speaker 2: So a couple of minutes left in the program here on Jaguars Happy Hour, that Doug Peterson Show is coming up next.
Speaker 3: I caught up Doug coming no his audience, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, I know, yeah, I know. His audio is coming. I caught up with him today. You'll hear from Doug Peterson coming up. Just to relax, everybody, get another pint. You know we'll be there and we'll get another Okay, okay, if you insist, I had to twist their arm, twist their arm back there to do that.
Speaker 4: So then we'll hear from.
Speaker 2: Doug Peterson coming up a little after the start of the show, coming up in the second hour of our program tonight, and then Jaguars All Access will be taped here as well. Jeff Logoman, there's a lot of work to do.
Speaker 4: As does Asher.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean he's here, the hell first time he's worked in a long time.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: Did you get threshed off?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it takes it. It is a process to getting back.
Speaker 4: Thet's how to help you get back in the ship. That's right, right my camera.
Speaker 3: Did you have to warm up your voice before you came on?
Speaker 7: Well, I almost didn't make it because of an uber snaffoo, and so my my whole body was warm tonight.
Speaker 3: There tonight, I'm going I'll be leaving a little bit earlier than Doug. Why wouldn't you, Well, because I'm going through.
Speaker 7: Jaguars are now got a curtain Jaguar me on the West end.
Speaker 4: I like that. Good.
Speaker 1: The Jaguars are announcing the launch of the Foundation here in the UK, so I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Go to that.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 3: So a lot of good stuff happening here, A lot.
Speaker 2: Happened here, A lot happening This Sunday, of course, the Jaguars and the Bills. Tottenha Mont Spurs Stadium the site for Week five and the Jaguars.
Speaker 3: Second visit to Spurs.
Speaker 2: They won the game back in twenty twenty one against the Miami Dolphins on a field goal at the end. And a big test this week of course, the Buffalo Bills three and one, the Jaguars two and two. That'll do it for our Jaguars Happy Hour program. Coming up next is Jaguars Radio Network coverage with the Doug Peterson Show.
Speaker 4: This has been Jaguars Happy Hour.