Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Kate Berlan, I'm Jacqueline Novak.
Speaker 2: And this is poog.
Speaker 3: And then ongoing conversation about wellness between two obsessive friends.
Speaker 1: Too untamable intellects. This is our hobby, this is our hell.
Speaker 2: This is our naked desire for free products. This is poog.
Speaker 3: Today's topics Looie speaking, Kate's cafe, hiding in Advanced Lizzie and Sarah. Well, okay, I'm just already talking. Come in talk booming, talk talk talk talk, talk, talk talk.
Speaker 2: I just burned cookies, you know what.
Speaker 1: I just had a fantasy of well, really.
Speaker 3: So good burnt though.
Speaker 2: I started eating one but don't have a finger, and it burned my mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I was like, well, got it anyway, you gotta let it.
Speaker 2: Cool, burn mouth.
Speaker 3: Imagine this too hot to eat, burning, scalding and burnt.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to say. It's not like it's cooked correctly and you're burning your mouth.
Speaker 1: It's on.
Speaker 3: I can't remember, yeah a little bit. Okay, I don't, And the listeners are gonna they're gonna suffer as a result. Oh.
Speaker 2: I see some of the videos that we post. I see videos myself. I go good, glad, I've completely let go. Yeah, or just see videos like interesting talking about beauty and wellness? Are you interesting? Live from a hog retreat?
Speaker 3: Live are where we as a small, small hog but representing two hogs sewn together.
Speaker 1: It's cool mascot for us.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's cool also that you know, you go on the internet, you see social media. Everyone's so sleek. Ours truly looks like it's made by two of the most geriatric people you could ever imagine. It's like, it's we have to We're gonna get serious about it though. We're gonna start posting hot pictures and playing the fucking game.
Speaker 3: Oh it's hog. Actually it's it's poog. I want to get start central posting whole hole. Wait what what's whole?
Speaker 2: We're gonna start posting whole whole?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hold? And who I meant whole apps?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, no, I was thinking with that they go, they go. How do you get big followers to go? Well, if you start just showing your genitals, people are gonna, I guess we won't follow, They'll just tune in. They'll be too ashamed to follow.
Speaker 1: Don't follow follow people to.
Speaker 2: People tune in and they don't follow, We see you your cowards.
Speaker 1: Oh, tune into to poog.
Speaker 3: That is always confusing, Sorry people confusing, given.
Speaker 2: Given, I think it's a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at the lip glass.
Speaker 3: Mmm, you are, of course pick slate, but what look glasses.
Speaker 1: Really always tell usually.
Speaker 2: What what look glasses? It Tower fifty love the Tower twenty eight lip glasses fabulous pistachio personal fave.
Speaker 3: Oh I got freedh Yeah this is amusing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Color. Sometimes I video things for the poog community, but I don't post it. Like I videoed myself getting ready for a camera and I did my whole like because I came down.
Speaker 1: I did it in the kitchen when like.
Speaker 3: Beauty is intense for a camera, fucking around and on camera thing. Okay, I was like, I got to I want to prep the skin this morning. I want to like wake up, carve it out. Can't find my pure lift, which is hell obviously, but I so I reached out to purelyft. Haven't heard back yet. I want because I was like Jaqueline got hers and lost it.
Speaker 2: I would love one. So hello attention very.
Speaker 1: You still mean you still understand that I didn't get one for free?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I know you Okay, Jacqueline got one and lost it.
Speaker 1: Got one and lost. Yeah, okay, okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: So I want the pure Lift and I won't. I'll stop it. Nothing. Face Tym has been lovely. They've sent us products, they gave us facial so there's no anger here. There's just a deep desire to receive two puer lifts.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is, it's yeah, because it's not face lit. It's not face Gym's product. I think it's it's not. It's I got him a pure Lifts or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It's it's like cool, but they sell it. But they may have by now, I think they might have one that is like face Gym purelyft. Right, it's like branded, but the pure Lift comes from the purelyft Labs five hundred and twenty bones. Honey, let me tell you. Yeah, the pure Lift Pro plus Ideal Fit for Professionals, best of the best.
Speaker 1: Wait what eight ninety nine, Now that just looks.
Speaker 3: Talleruck purelyft Pro ideal Fit for Professionals, best of the best, purelyft face Okay, it says it on all three pricings.
Speaker 1: Pulift Pro.
Speaker 3: I didn't see pure Lift Pro well, oh no, I see it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that comes with all the different tools though, honey, really it's the same pure Lift. Yeah, it just comes with different tools.
Speaker 3: Oh when you click through, Wait, I'm not seeing it. Wait I see no tools. Where are they? What are they? The pure lift pros coming with the washouts, coming with the roller things, coming with the ball. You're on the face gym site. Sure, I'm on purelyft labs. I won't try and tell you.
Speaker 2: Oh Christ, okay, you email face him like a goddamn idiot. You what I email face shim like a fool. Well, begging for a pure.
Speaker 1: List, I mean I beg from them too. Here you know you go.
Speaker 3: I have this idea that pure I see the pro now is like humorless, while face Gym is gonna fucking get it, you know what I mean? Like, oh totally they're gonna fucking get it. Well, who yes, purelyft is like who are these you know?
Speaker 2: Who are these imbeciles? They're just nasty Instagram Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wireless bodies called thing System five thousand.
Speaker 3: See, they're like they sell to like spas, which is obviously what's exciting.
Speaker 1: Okay, purelyft Pro.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing six ninety nine down from seven to twenty. What happened someone slip on the factory.
Speaker 1: Floor, thus causing financial.
Speaker 2: What could the difference proossibly be? What could the difference?
Speaker 1: Do you see the.
Speaker 3: Pure lift Pro plus more than honey, No, pro Plus more than ninety nine.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 3: This is purelyft face, pure Lift Pro, purelyft Pro Plus. Sorry, let me click on it.
Speaker 2: This is this is major. Just see this is good.
Speaker 3: Are you ready? No, this is good. You need to trust it. Okay, this is this is Vodville. Okay, okay, okay, this is who's on first. By the way, I want to say right now, websites have become people need to so many websites are un scrollable.
Speaker 2: This is complete chaos. Now I see the pure Lift Pro. Wait there's another one. There's a thing above pro.
Speaker 3: Pure Let me go widen your your screen because to me, it's way across, three across and the third one the middle ones is texting, looking texting what you're saying? You mean, screen grab it, text it to me, text me the link I did. Oh, okay, I see what's going on. I'm so sorry to everyone. Now I see it purelyft Pro Plus. You click through list Pro purelyft Face.
Speaker 2: This is insane.
Speaker 3: Okay, purelyft Pro plus it right eight nine nine bitch twenty percent stronger. Oh now that's going to be crazy because I've got get purelyft Pro slash the purelyft Face. How can it be twenty percent stronger than both of those? That makes it sound like those older two ones are the same strength. And now I'm gonna head over and see what purelyft pro says. Okay, what's the difference? Well, we're not, we're not. We haven't been offered them yet.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm still getting excited the possibility. I can't believe it comes in Navy. That's a shock. It's interesting they went with Navy gray and white. They didn't succumb to and I think they're right to seem pro to elevate themselves a BYuT the other brands they didn't do, like a pink one, because you know, every device that you just find in like Target that's random is going to be like pink, and you're gonna go like they're all pink, and I know what you're trying to.
Speaker 1: You're trying to look like you're what's that other brand?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: New Face or whatever, like you're trying to look like that.
Speaker 3: They all kind of like use the same pink and like you're gonna get confused. No, you're using a navy a Navy device, because they're like, forgot, that's one the gay guys. The gay guys are running too, and I got it running to the navy proctually. Maybe the gay guys can have the regular one and the Navy one is for the guys who are like I love pussy, you know the Navy You mean like like have to perform their masculinity. Yeah, Like I was imagining like a really rich straight guy. Yeah, and his girlfriend is like picking out the name rich too and straight and like, oh I have him. No, I was gonna say the blue one for Christmas. And they're interesting. I love the show with all the water splashing around because it reminds you that you can use it in the shower.
Speaker 2: That's fucking remember you were scared for me crazy. I needed that reminder.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, there's something. Wait wait wait, But I came in wanting to tell you something. When we were first starting, I was like I'm coming and talking and I was looking over here, Oh you know what I wanted to do today.
Speaker 1: I wanted to do the like cards.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to answer some out all right, so we.
Speaker 1: Gotta do it, all right. I've been staring at this for how long do we go on? Pooged? For on poog do?
Speaker 4: Or for?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: When was it christ It was clear December? Actually I believe it was Christmas. Ye, hold on for drama. She's getting up again.
Speaker 3: We are, of course, I'm restricted by radio, so you can't see her out. She's got a pouch with her. She's very harvesting minded, like I just remember, we're trying to leave town. We're trying to get back to the towl gets dinner, and I'm scrounging cards from the floor of the stage.
Speaker 2: You're harvesting, sweeping.
Speaker 1: Them, going we might want these, hmmm.
Speaker 3: And not that you promised an answer anytime you put a question in a box, but.
Speaker 1: We put a box at the lid of the stage.
Speaker 3: I would always ask for a spotlight on it to draw attention to it. So I thought maybe we'd go through some Unless you think it's stupid, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Did you get a shared maybe?
Speaker 2: Maybe you're your question, you say.
Speaker 1: Did you get a shared room in Seattle? No?
Speaker 2: No, shared rooms.
Speaker 1: We're staying in in our.
Speaker 3: Sixties at this point, and the Low Te in Seattle was my favorite again exquisite, my favorite hotel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm gonna say it right now. Remember interior design I've ever seen in a hotel.
Speaker 1: And I'm just I'm stuck on. I need you to believe. I need you to I need you to like be like you were right, you were right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just need you to, like, like for like two years, like I was like the low Tae of the Low Te of the Lote, and I just like I need the people to understand, Like, here's I believe, Kate.
Speaker 2: It's a Korean owned hotel. So first of all, it is gorgeous, Okay, And I got I think the cheap you know me, I got the cheapest room. I walk in. I almost dropped to my knees. I'm talking about details. I'm talking about unusual furnishings. I'm talking about a warmth, a warmth and light palette, and the sconce is a mirror.
Speaker 3: The orange sconces the orange like actual shaded sconces.
Speaker 1: Exquisite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also what I found, so I mean, if I felt rounded mirrors, it's like a really really rich person's apartment. And the bathroom this to me, I thought was so punk and radical. No mirror opposite the sink. And I know what you're thinking, everyone, You're going to excuse me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the most deluxus experience of my life brushing my teeth and is a little translucent. This wall is kind of translucent. You're going to the room seeing out the window it was, And of course our mirrors everywhere, and there also tons of mirrors. Actually yeah, I mean I mean in their mirrors art resting on top of them. But they have these thick wood frames that stuck out. It's one of the few places that I've gone. I'm literally going to try to recreate this at home. I agree with what's your favorite holiday tradition? Wait, I'm not done, gone, Okay, so then, and also I'll just say room service. I ordered because I was hungry going to go on stage. Didn't want to be weighed down. They had a spaghetti squash bowling aise.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that I've never seen that on a hotel menu. It arrived, it was delicious, parmesan on top. It was heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's some of the best. I just like that. Okay, some of these might be Christmas theme, but.
Speaker 2: I think skip over the Christmas theme.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: Yes, with Allie's an agreement.
Speaker 1: I won't be bullied.
Speaker 3: I won't be fucking bullied too against one Okay, yeah, I get fifty per vote. Okay, okay, don't you dare go. Look, Okay, Chris thinks we should do the holiday edition. Joking, I'll set his side hold on save it for Christmas Bambino versus DeLong.
Speaker 2: Bambino times off funds.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that, you know, I was just joking.
Speaker 2: My brebel, my brevel, bambino. When I tell you I'm moaning so constantly, I'm still it's been. By the way, my boo and I tried to do the maths, I think, like, how much money have we saved? Because you know, instead of going on, I already forgot what the number was, but it was it was really cool. It was astronomical. But I mean so often I make the coffee and I go. I have my own cafe.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kate's cafe.
Speaker 2: We call it Kate's cafe.
Speaker 3: What do you think about want to go to Kate's cafe? No, yeah, that's good almond almond. I like that a lot.
Speaker 2: Almond, cashew, almond, casho, coconut Elmhurst blend deathly to me. Don't you ever forget? I know you can only do almonds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just mean if I was over there, don't like more little down my throat to try to wake me up?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, never, Okay, So do you consider I forget? You're frothing that right, frothing the.
Speaker 1: Frost, screaming. The machine is screaming.
Speaker 3: Because I'm just trying to think if I were to do because I do like pouring things over ice often.
Speaker 2: And no one could, of course.
Speaker 3: And then is there the question of so I did this recently? Froze the Almhurst almond milk in ice cube tray? Oh interesting, Pop a couple of those out, drop them in the coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh cool?
Speaker 1: No wait, I'm going down, not do anything? Does nothing? Oh I know what it does.
Speaker 3: It means that I'm cooling my coffee without diluting it.
Speaker 2: Genius. So that's why I actually found another benefit of switching to the Brevel. My caffeine intake is down, because as we know, espresso is less caffeine than cof coffee. That's why I always thought, you know what I could get, I could be pregnant, because the whole thing of no coffee during pregnancy, like, couldn't do it. You can have an espresso a day, m Yeah, and you're pregnant, don't.
Speaker 1: They also say it can have one.
Speaker 2: Oh, totally.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I know a gorgeous friend. Yeah, gorgeous, her baby. Her baby is a perfect doll from heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The birth, I mean, blessed bus. Everything was good.
Speaker 3: She's having a glass of white wine. Most luxurious thing I've ever seen. She's eight months pregnant. She's at Sunset Tower. She's having a cold glass of fucking solving Blanc. I go, holy shit. Everyone is perfect.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying, yeah, classic.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm just blown away because I think someone brought their own fountain pen and wrote their note. I don't believe I left a fountain pen out for anyone. No, because get ready for the W on it this. I know you won't be able to see it, but I'll try anyway. The question is what are your middle names?
Speaker 1: Can you see the W? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Very f W is like a old practically a staff, a musical staff for the major scale middle names.
Speaker 2: Yes, my middle name is actually, my middle name is Elizabeth, and so are like many people feel like this, many people my family have that middle name, and then my partner happens to have that as a middle name, which is quite shocking.
Speaker 1: That's great. So it's Lizzy and Lizzie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: My middle name is Sarah with an age.
Speaker 2: Wait, Joca, I didn't know this. Elizabeth and Sarah.
Speaker 1: It's a third that's a spin off. Yeah, we've got evil poog Katie and Jackie.
Speaker 2: Oh we gotta do Katie. That's a huge one.
Speaker 1: Who are Lizzy and Sarah are daughters?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure yet. Okay, interesting.
Speaker 3: Imagine I had this thought getting getting pregnant just to reap the benefits of free stuff, like getting pregnant.
Speaker 2: Just to open up a new pregnancy scholarships.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, oh, view think that's not actually happening. Oh, that's one happening for sure, totally for sure. Yeah, time to that market.
Speaker 2: Get the baby Bjorn for free.
Speaker 1: Well more, not to get the stuff for free, but.
Speaker 2: To do the personality stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, So they wrote do you get the and then they crossed it out okay, and then they wrote what Tracy workout? Do you do intermediate? Oh, she's advanced, And it's actually a good question. So what trace did you do? So Intermediate is the most common in studio, and so I've been doing intermediate daily, and when I was streaming at home, I would do Advanced a lot because there was a prescription and they mix it. Like I was, I did this six months prescription that comes with the my Mode at a certain level. If you do it, you get a coach for six months who prescribes your workouts. So I would do like four days of a given my mode workout plus three days of advance. Now what I learned, You're ready for this about ego. So I go one day, I do that I was doing. I was doing the advanced, and then like the next week I did, there's remediate, and I go, what the hell's going on? I'm dying during intermediate, Okay, more than I was during Advanced. It's because Intermediate I'm executing the moves for real, right, and so it's burning the muscles. Okays, Advanced I'm like not quite there, and so I'm sort of flinging myself around.
Speaker 1: Do you see what I'm saying? Do a pla with perfect form.
Speaker 3: You know, I in a ballet class versus so I was like, oh shit, I'm actually hiding in advance. It makes a lot of sense, but advanced. It is fun though it stimulates my mind because it'll be things like headstands and like, that's fucking crazy. Okay, not you'll get there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I have an announcement, which is that. Well, I'll just say because Jacqueline. Of course we know Jacqueline is the face of Tracy and Orsimetha.
Speaker 1: She thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean because of other people say to me Jacqueline, I go, right, yeah, she changed her life.
Speaker 3: She's been doing it for years. When did you start doing Tracy? I started doing it COVID. I think during one of my New York runs. I think my my I was headed to New York. I think it was the post. Oh yeah, I started a little bit at home during COVID. You know, I'm really trying to get off sating quarantine because we weren't quarantined.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, what do you mean we weren't quarantine.
Speaker 3: That's like when you lock the people, let's stick people in to keep them from the other people, like you quarantine an island.
Speaker 1: No one's allowed off.
Speaker 2: The island, right, well, it's just been bastardized.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like what so yeah, I started, you know, deep in that world of like not moving, and I was like, I gotta get on something, and yeah, so I started at home, I started the streaming, and then I went to New York I just because I have video. So first when I first started, I wasn't doing video, but I would. I saw these people online doing video, and so I was like, okay, interesting.
Speaker 2: When you see started video, you mean filming.
Speaker 1: My own workouts. It's my own log.
Speaker 3: And I started with like, oh, well, of course I'm not going to film an hour every day, right, kind of kind of mindset. And then and so I started with these time lapse things, just have a record of like my journey, you know what I mean, and and also have to see it rack up like in an album, you know, kind of like look at all these workouts. Yeah. And then I quickly seeing online with the different Tracy accounts, like people having posting clips and going like, here's me doing this move at the beginning of the week when you first learned the choreography, and then by the end of the week, look how I've you know, improved it or whatever. You know, it's like, yeah, satisfying and to see.
Speaker 1: Over the weeks, months and years.
Speaker 3: Okay, you go back and you go, oh my god, look how I used to do that, like and you remember like, oh yeah, when I used to do that particular kind of move, I felt like I don't know how anyone's doing this, and you know, like you see it. I mean you just see like, oh, I'm lifting from a different spot than now I'm lifting from, so whatever point.
Speaker 1: Is, I don't remember.
Speaker 3: But then I switched a video because I was like, this is interesting, and I look back and it's like, you know, I'm in these sweatpants like now of course, like I don't do it in sweatpants because I want to see every like muscle.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been doing every naked. Is that frowned upon without shoes?
Speaker 1: No, there was a week where Tracey was like do it naked? She was like yeah, or like.
Speaker 3: Naked, it doesn't have to be naked, whatever, But I like doing it with no shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's I went through a period at home doing it with no shoes. It depends, you know, I mean she wears shoes Ultimately, it's like I think shoes are recommended because that's what they're doing in there. But you know whatever, Okay, particularly early days, do what you must.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for. You get a heat and humidity going at home.
Speaker 2: Well that's why I turned on the heat in my house to do it the last couple of times. Yeah, sweating, loving it against a lacy doll like I have the Lacey doll.
Speaker 3: By the way, I reached out once to beg nothing back from the doll. Humidifire, Oh yeah, because because Tracy's the gym is kept at like something like one hundred degrees and then the humidity is of a cup at sixty.
Speaker 1: It says it on the website.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I'll just say that, I'll just I'll just say that I'm fucking in. I'm really enjoying it and trying not to do trying not to hold on, promise myself that it's the new me, only to fall away. But the fact that it's dance, it's rooted in dance is so it's.
Speaker 3: Fun in there and it's full like goddess like, yeah, you know, it's it's it's expressive.
Speaker 1: There's a lot about it took me like primal connection of the body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and like it is dances in us and reconnecting, I mean one of the big and like I'm gonna like, I'm like gonna beg for like I don't know I need, I need, like I don't know what I want, but I want to be like a face of Fracy Anderson and to like you already break it loose like ads or something.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm gonna'm gonna try to get up. Someone bring me.
Speaker 2: I'm a newcomer. Here's it.
Speaker 3: He's teaching an old season. Yeah, a couple best friends. I'm sorry, No, I think I what I do is I do? I mean I could be maybe I don't do this. Well, we'll see. Do I get a moment to pay myself back? Can I do an at once?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, whatever, I just mean I just didn't bring me.
Speaker 3: Obviously it becoming a poog I mean yesterday I had my water bottle and I think you saw posted after class posted No bitch, she posted it. I know, oh Anderson, you were like reposted, so I thought you would, you know.
Speaker 1: But the point is she posted right the words pooging.
Speaker 3: Has she heard my name? Have you told her my name, does she knows? I always you tell her Kate's getting into it. Kate's loving already?
Speaker 1: Did I told? I told her about daughter? Okay?
Speaker 3: I said a video is coming by the way, and that she thought I was like her daughter and that she was moved at home and the whole thing, and okay, okay, I never forget you.
Speaker 1: Who's the daughter?
Speaker 3: Wait? Wait, okay, last week there's a video we have it from the episode about you watching from home and you're you're struggling a little and then you're going jack and can do it and you look up.
Speaker 1: And go what do I say?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: I got smiling and the joy. So that's my daughter. That's my daughter and the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, so whatever, I yeah, of course I want six partnerships.
Speaker 1: And someone reached it.
Speaker 3: Bring it back to Tracy and me. I like even told her, Kate said her daughter. I mean, I never trim anything.
Speaker 1: I go on.
Speaker 2: Did you tell Tracy that I'm getting into it?
Speaker 3: Of course, said the story is, But she said she just seemed really pumped.
Speaker 1: It's like a SoundBite for this podcast forever.
Speaker 3: She's really pumped, like it's like a bizarre Okay, but but I but like some hags are reaching out like I don't know, I saw something begging for discount.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Guys, there's a two week free trial. Okay, but yeah, if I become.
Speaker 2: To say, your teeth, that's totally public.
Speaker 1: No I know.
Speaker 3: I mean like guys, like it's not enough, like you know, why do you also need like a discount.
Speaker 1: I'm just like two weeks.
Speaker 3: If you want a link for me, I need the people to come through, they will.
Speaker 2: But two weeks, so hold of two weeks free and then week free try it and post poog. We need to mention Poog and Tracy Anderson flood the decks to get Jacqueline and Tracy Anderson modeling contract and to get me something some kind of little sister big sister program.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah, that's one of my things is yeah, yeah, don't get too advanced. I mean, well, well, don't get yeah, don't get too advanced and ruin the ad Okay, okay, I still need to have.
Speaker 1: A fresh look on your eye.
Speaker 3: I imagine you coming to studio in the heat or me setting up okay whatever, it's a full adam. I'm not sure if I get that link because I know some people have already signed up.
Speaker 1: If I get a Jacqueline.
Speaker 3: Link, oh yeah, I need the hags to come through, they will imagine the kickback.
Speaker 1: Okay, I could go to the doctor.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Jacqueline was anyway, anyway, whatever.
Speaker 2: Today I started intermediate. I couldn't make it the whole time, but I made it to minute fifty.
Speaker 3: Now, by the way, if you made it a minute fifty, sorry, but you know you're probably did it did you finish out that side or you don't know, like did you finish out that side of Actually I know the move probably stopped done yeah, and then you were like it started with something new because if you're a minute fifty, you're probably about to do ABS. And so it's kind of comforting to know, like acts that I feel like a relief because it's at the end, and so ABS feels like, okay, I'm laying down. I mean the way when you clear its ads throughout every single of course, but.
Speaker 2: You know it's hard and then then we'll get off it because this is just fully the conversation I haven't want to have with you. But like, you know, the stuff where your legs go like this, like I'm learning how to like the force it because it's like, well they remember four one, yeah, but it's like this. And then this week there's this move that is an intermediate where you stand up.
Speaker 3: Where you stand up, and then you're like, did you see me in that video because the new one where you stand up, I had a wardrobe malfunction.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it fell out. That's funny, my own kind of.
Speaker 3: I have to read it on air because it's so fucking funny because, by the way, you really are sweating.
Speaker 2: And here I am at my home sweating, which feels amazing.
Speaker 3: In studio, I'm not just sweating. The clothes are soaked, the shoes are soaked.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: And my feet don't sweat, so that might be humidity.
Speaker 2: Mine mine neither. But listen, Jacqueline says, I had to run out to change because I could see my she said, she said, ran out to change because I could see my so so sorry, ran out to change because I could see my own anis and v being anus is like the funniest thing.
Speaker 3: But listen not, I'm telling you because some of these some of these women, and God blessed, I don't judge for a second, but you can see their full ass because you're sweating so hard to lead a tard and some of the some of the onesies whatever you call them, that we've gotten them, like these are so thin, Like I'm gonna sweat through them.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna see my full vagiant.
Speaker 3: It varies, it varies, it varies, and it's all about. First of all, it's devastating because every time there's the filmed class, I somehow am at the end of my like laundry or whatever, and always my worst outfits. Actually one of them, I was wearing a hag tea. Okay, but normally I saw that. I saw that, Okay, yeah, floating in the back. But like and then like, but some days my outfits are like so exciting and I don't even think of myself that way. But honestly, a couple of people in class have been commenting, okay, the outfits.
Speaker 2: Like the other day, that's intimidating.
Speaker 3: They were like, your outfits giving me life. Wow, someone said it today. Now I think I know why. I think it's because I am letting in a dancer. Eighties thing happened. I'm going I go like I do pink tights under a black short sea like bike tard and then I'll do here are you getting the pink socks, Capizio, that's so cute? I could cry, I know, Capizio, Okay, and I do that, and it does help when you're dancing, okay, if you if you like what you're wearing, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: So, so the offit thing is, it's real, it's real.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I'll just say this because because of course now Herois is like Jacquins talking about Tracy again.
Speaker 2: I'm joining in, folks. I'm obsessing too, and I'm on her Instagram and I'm seeing I could see myself buying the fucking box honestly, and then mode. But well, this is my big dream, okay, to go on one of the little retreats.
Speaker 3: Retreat retreats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Vitality Week. But it's not a week, right, probably three days, I.
Speaker 1: Think some are. If they were, I think now that doing shorter ones I could be wrong, But.
Speaker 3: Chracy's got to give me scholarship to vitality.
Speaker 1: We all want a scholarship Vitality Week.
Speaker 3: No, I know, I don't, but but but but I was gonna tell you something about that.
Speaker 1: The box my mode.
Speaker 3: What was I gonna say, Oh yeah, no, Well I've always been like my pitch not scholarship.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, I'll do forty five.
Speaker 3: I'll do a forty five minutes set on Tracy and at night after the dinner, Hello, I'm up here with you.
Speaker 1: Know you're in.
Speaker 3: Class and you can see an S and V and you're going, do I have time to run and grab one of the towels that keep is kept between me and the one point five Here's I have a question that specificity. We'll move off of it, I swear, but it's all I want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: When you go to the class in person, do they supply the towels and the weights when you bring your own supplied, I'm gonna start coming unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I have to come your mood after chocking my mood, after just hearing my own I.
Speaker 1: Know, I know.
Speaker 3: That's why I did it for years as a home practice. And by the way, on the road, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, hotel rooms, hotel gyms.
Speaker 2: You are the face of the method, and I.
Speaker 1: Have some good videos. Okay, we'll move off of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, off, maybe maybe I'll have secured a code by then or something and and I'll drop it.
Speaker 2: Tracy, Tracy, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: We're interested in life at the studio.
Speaker 2: I just I got in there.
Speaker 3: This is fun, fun, best drug store moisturizer, and I just like I like seeing the different looks because it's like.
Speaker 1: And then do a question mark it's all.
Speaker 3: Listen, you're going with set a filler, going with Saravey, right, and.
Speaker 2: And I'll say it. My mother Helen Berlin, God bless her looks unbelievable, seventy nine years old. Unimaginable.
Speaker 3: This woman uses drug store, has hardly one makeup on a whole life, doesn't do anything drug store products. Oil of ol a well, oil of Olay is yeah. I I mean, well, if you go on I was. I was doing a dive on vast met sent it to you on skin School. That's skin School with a K. They have that's where you type in a product and they show you the DUTI is list comparative, but it's like, you know it's it's and there's a lot of drugstore stuff on there where it will show you exactly what they're like, what was the good one? I just saw? They really like some were like, damn, it was like Storm. It was like, you know, it's like Storm's enzymatic cleanser, just like the powder, and it's supposed to do a specific thing that other cleansers don't.
Speaker 1: It was like there was another one's like five dollars or something.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy shit, Yeah, no, you don't need to be breaking the bank, folks.
Speaker 3: Although the thing is like drug store now it's CBS, right, it's fancy in there.
Speaker 1: It's fancy in there.
Speaker 3: You go over, there's K beauty aisles I remember used to be the top of the pyramid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the prestige section, the premium.
Speaker 3: I still do love that Laroche skin milk sunscreen mating. Hey, hysterical, Well, I can believe what I just pulled out. Okay, Hey, I work at our place. I need wonder of enclosure. Okay, because remember how we were Okay, this is pretty last year. I took so long deciding on what I wanted. I blame myself, Okay, writing back to them, the line went cold, And I mean I looked at every wonder oven, every color. I made collages in which I was like placing them in my kitchen to see how.
Speaker 2: Whoa which did you get. I got blue.
Speaker 1: I love it steam and like I knew, I explain it.
Speaker 3: I knew it wasn't gonna work with my kitchen's color, but I got it anyway.
Speaker 1: I wanted it.
Speaker 3: I don't know, so I just was like, now now I'm I'm thinking about repainting the kitchen for.
Speaker 1: The Wonder oven S.
Speaker 2: Team is like beige.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there's something like kind of desert pleasing about it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like it.
Speaker 2: Just I'm kind of shocked at myself for going blue.
Speaker 3: But I went blue and you were you were blue from the start, and like confidently I was run away by your like confidence in just like picking a color. So you know you're good. So those who know know that we were begging. We got the contact, we got the connect. We're putting together our wish lists. Chris and I went to the store. Okay, okay, I was like, I'll have eight plate settings. I was like, ye, yeah, totally totally have we thought we were getting the the what's the other thing?
Speaker 1: Like not the Dutch of the slow cooker.
Speaker 3: I want this place below our place. I'll say this right now for listening. I want the new pan, the always pan that's aluminum. Yeah, I want that motherfucker in my kitchen and we and we want the slow cooker.
Speaker 2: It's gorgeous. I could cry. I had a friend. I had a friend over pays off.
Speaker 3: She goes, I'm doing I'm doing all my sator appetizers in the wonder oven.
Speaker 2: The mother of two.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just noticing that you had a fucking satyr.
Speaker 2: No I didn't, or she was telling me about it. Oh, okay, you think i'd have a sayor and on.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 3: So spent so long deciding on our place that it was like becoming ridiculous. Finally I send out the email with the wish lists and nothing, and then the person who was getting no longer there, and then so we go, okay, this is whatever. Now we try reaching out, we're not getting much. And then finally someone's there and we're like, hey, we're like the wonder Oven, we've been talking about a lot, we're really interested, and they're like, we'll send it to you. And Kate's like, I'm also really excited about that pan whatever, and they're like, at this time.
Speaker 2: With much respect, and that is fair, that is fair.
Speaker 1: What's what you know make us work for?
Speaker 3: But hey, I work at our place, this is over Christmas and need wonder of enclosure. So first of all, I wonder just wasn't I don't think it doesn't matter. Okay, shoot me an email or text, okay, and I'll make sure you parentheses both get one there. It is, folks, because thank you for understanding, and in case I'm going to reach out to this person and in case, like for some reason, they don't want this out there, but thank.
Speaker 2: You, Zach, Thanks Zach. Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm texting Zach. Oh my god. You know what.
Speaker 3: I thought I could see the deltoid popping, like you know this one. I thought I could see it one of your videos, like like if you do, like if you extend to the side, because the deltoids come in pretty quick.
Speaker 2: One of the deltoids.
Speaker 3: This it's like sort of this up here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I can't.
Speaker 3: I'll show you you what I saw in the video. Okay, great, Okay?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: Have you had your poog tour hotel room sleepover yet? They're obviously interested in the sleepover And no we didn't end will for content alone. I need to follow up on Jack and Diane. Kate, did you ever listen to it?
Speaker 1: No, into it? Did you something? If not?
Speaker 3: First impression? Oh, Kate, did you ever listen to it? Do you reckon? Did you recognize it?
Speaker 1: After?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And then first impression? So why don't we just end with hold On?
Speaker 1: Hold On? Played Jack and Diane.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, I know this. This is that I keep going. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: This is like, wait, I know this because it sounds like eight other songs from Must to Air Out.
Speaker 4: Wait's with the vocals, guys, jesus, they can't do another.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Growing up in the hot land.
Speaker 5: So this part I don't know. I know the into Well, let's see if the chorus though of Jackie's car remember singing.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna know the chorus, but that will be the real test, because chorus is pretty serious classic.
Speaker 1: Sorry, one more verse, but it's worth it.
Speaker 3: Chili Dog outside the Tasty Freeze, got a hand between her na, Damn.
Speaker 1: Are you faking? Are you texting?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at a really two message in my hag. Yeah, okay, no, I'm here.
Speaker 1: I know the song.
Speaker 2: I know I'm here, but.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing because you were nodding, nodding along.
Speaker 2: Like no, I was grooving. Oh okay, I was grooving. I really know the song.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 3: I know that, but I don't know the rist about the girl in the lap, touching her pussy in the van or whatever the heck is going on.
Speaker 2: It's really weird.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, you gotta go, but hold on, O my god, this is funny.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: I just started my teaching career art teacher. I low key hate it all caws?
Speaker 1: What do I do? Love you God?
Speaker 2: That's cool?
Speaker 1: Inspire the kids.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's changed. I think maybe maybe the hag came around. But if you hate it, you get out. Okay, I truly heard how.
Speaker 3: All those kids are. All right, we'll cover that and we'll do more. Pretty compelling question, do you guys later?
Speaker 2: That was pood.
Speaker 3: If you enjoyed Pood, please subscribe, rate, and review.
Speaker 1: If not, we will press charges