Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Good Mom's Love Flowers.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Mela, and I'm already high. Yeah, I'm here trying to act not high.
Speaker 1: I'm like mentally, I almost forgot that I was higher, but then you just reminded me, and I'm high.
Speaker 2: I guess what we're gonna do and get more hard. I wanted to get hygien.
Speaker 3: If you're just tuning in, this is a show where we talk about cannabis, comment on current events, and talk high thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: We get high and we just let all the high things come that come to mind, just let them flow. You know, sometimes when you get high and all those crazy questions that come to your head inside your head, you don't tell anybody because you're like, is this stupid? It probably is, But here we say it out loud because you're probably thinking the same shait with things.
Speaker 3: So I want to fully encourage you to get high with us. So pause, pause the video, Go grab your weed, roll up with us, because it's gonna get it's gonna get a little foggy in here.
Speaker 2: I want to solicit to the people, but not solicit. That's maybe the wrong word.
Speaker 1: I want to ask the people, could you does any if any artists out there?
Speaker 2: I think we need to have like a roll up theme song, like rolling with the weed, rolling.
Speaker 3: Up, I get ha ha, that's progressive, rolling with the hommies, Rolanda.
Speaker 4: Can you can you insert that right?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Can you do this rolling with the homemade?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it, because that's so that's like clueless.
Speaker 1: It's like lash and it's rolling and we're with our homie. Or it could be like it's seven pm Friday, we do have.
Speaker 2: We we could use Lizzie. We actually she talks about us getting high.
Speaker 3: That's true, Okay, with that good smoking on my good mom, listen to good Mom, smoking on that good bomb, listening to good.
Speaker 1: Moms, even though she thought she said smoking on that good bomb, because we're smoking that good bomb and I got that good bomb.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Well let me go ahead, and are you want to roll today? Sure? Pass me that backwood true rat baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, but first I want to show you how beautifully prepared your rolling experience.
Speaker 2: It's like tarcouterie of weed. We have cannabis.
Speaker 4: I feel like Vana White.
Speaker 3: We have this beautiful, sacred, feminine flower. I believe this is a hybrid as I'm hoping, because this is my preferred choice of cannabis. And over to the riot, we have beautiful, ethically sourced from nature rose petals mixed with just a little dash of lavender, because lavender is soothing and calming and rose is a heart opener, and when you mix this with motherflower, it is quite quite delectable experience.
Speaker 1: And then to bring the flavors together, we've actually paired it with a deliciously robust hand tobacco rolled backwood, just to keep keep the urban in it. We want to keep it classy, we want to keep it soft and feminine, but just so we have just enough masculine, just so we let bitches.
Speaker 2: Know not to be We're not to be fucked we fucked with. It's the balance you need, the masculine and the feminine, and.
Speaker 1: This is how we balance it in our backwood. We get the backwood for the masculine, and then we get the flowers for the soft, and then we combine them together and we soak car saliva in it because that's the God's nectar, and together and we pair it with a weed drink, and so.
Speaker 3: For the haters who are hating on my Backwood intake. That is the reason I didn't know it was until this very moment, but I knew it. My body intrinsically knew it.
Speaker 2: Did you know Backwoods was made in the Dominican Republic? Interesting really backwards.
Speaker 1: We're available to come through some taste testing and some ingredients. We've been We've offered ourselves many times. We've solicited ourselves to Backwoods to fly us out Dominican Republic so that we can show you the flavors potential that you have. So I think maybe didn't get the email the last four So just collar.
Speaker 3: And again we're smoking the true wraps because the traps are my new fave because I don't have to do any work.
Speaker 2: They just come out ready to row.
Speaker 1: And you know what, this year we're in the second half. It's all about more money, less work. So baby, thank you for this already perfectly cut, smooth brown Dominican Republic.
Speaker 2: To back overall.
Speaker 4: Let me get this together for us.
Speaker 1: You would think we would still from any point we would get a lighter in here, but no, never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we have our matches. So it's been up to my lovely love.
Speaker 3: Oh what's been up? Well, I've just been enjoying my life like it's golden, doing a lot of nude tanning, trying to get my color up. I'm not sure if it's working, because bitch still looks pretty fucking light.
Speaker 1: We're going about to be on our way to colored up sunshine Caribbean, closer to the equator, away from the ghettowness so soon. I can't wait to get sun kissed. And I I'm an avid baither like, I believe that for the health of your whole body, you need to be naked in the sun at least like a thousand hours a year.
Speaker 2: I believe so. I believe so.
Speaker 3: I think that it's really important for people to get actually naked, and not just their bathing suit.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you think it's just a small piece of clothing and it doesn't make a difference, But removing that small piece of clothing really really activates something inside. I think charge you super charged through your nipples and your vagina. If you haven't tried Yoni charging, definitely she gets some yony bathing in the Next time you're in a private place and you but be careful, will get burned.
Speaker 3: And for those who don't know what a yoni is or what yoni bathing is, your yonie is.
Speaker 2: Your volva noviovagina. And when you yoni bathe, you do something like this. Step one, this.
Speaker 1: Is the yoni bathing song. We don't know what they're saying, but it sounds right.
Speaker 2: Step one, they make the stallion. Step two, you lay back.
Speaker 1: And if you might need a friend to help you, you just and this would be the sun here just beaming down straight direct sunlight to the kuchi. Just so you know, the inner thigh can get some color, and the inner laby is the iner and out of labias can get full sun blast. Because this is how you activate. Okay, so say this is the sun and she's gonna charge up. These lights we have in here are actually from the sun, So this is equivalent.
Speaker 2: I'm showing you how. I hope, I hope you realize the importance in this.
Speaker 1: If you're not on YouTube, what the fuck are you doing? That's the only way you're going to see this intricate move on how exactly?
Speaker 2: Don't tell me I never taught you anything.
Speaker 1: We're actually going to offer a workshop on this before the end of the summer. It's called the Yoni Sunshine Class. We'll all gather around a body of water, probably a pool, and we don't give them too much in Okay, sorry, you got to you gotta find out. We've already gave Fay the pussy fairies on the way.
Speaker 2: But there's more to that.
Speaker 3: But that's step one. That's the tip of the Yonie Sunshine Iceberg.
Speaker 1: I love good moms with flowers, and we always have We always have really good tips because we're smart, I mean, know stuff.
Speaker 2: And we actually do it in our real life. You know, I'd really be putting my pussy up to the sunlight. So yeah, that's what I've been doing.
Speaker 3: Actually too, I've been doing some Yoni bathing out there in the backyard. I've been doing some nude hooping.
Speaker 1: I love this because this reminds me of like an Instagram bio, Like I teach women how to nude, how to how to yoni bathe, nude hooping, and how to have the best self confidence of their life. And for five hundred dollars a month, you can know how to bathe too.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Because I was we were looking I was looking at at another girl's retreat and she had all this intricate information and I was like, that's so interesting. And then she she had all the healers or the facilitators that were going to be at the retreat, and they all had such interesting job like just job descriptions. Because now we're in the age of like audas can just make whatever the fuck else, whatever whatever you want up.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the age of audacity, or you could do whoever the fuck you want.
Speaker 3: And I kind of was like, well, shit, if that's really what she does, like she should be able to say it, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's I think it's it's.
Speaker 3: That line between like are you actually doing this versus do you actually do Like I'm not really doing this, and that's where the the line of audacity becomes a little bit of just fuckery. But and then I was like, well, the bitch, maybe she is. Maybe she does she does do this, so why can't she be called that?
Speaker 4: I may you everyone.
Speaker 1: I feel like the next time I'm like in a restaurant and someone's choking and they need the high look and move, I'm like, move out of my way. I'm a first aid kid, I know tattoo art. I'm a last check. I'm I'm a fucking sexologist and I'm trauma informed. Please get out the way.
Speaker 3: I think my I think the title I'm working towards right now is I'm a hoop priestress. I think that's I'm a I know, I like the hoop priestress.
Speaker 1: A hoop priestress, okay, so not priestess priestress. So it's like a combination of seamstress, no hooper, and a priest.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you had it right, Okay, it was priestess. I'm just high. I told Atlanta that I wanted to be the the poop priestess.
Speaker 1: I told Orlanta I wanted to be the pleasure priestess, and he said, it sounds like I'm selling pussy on the internet. So he killed my dreams immediately before you even got it on the bio.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting people's perspective. That word. That word means a lot of different things to people.
Speaker 1: Pussy, your priestess, pleasure, Oh, pleasure, I'm sorry if my pleasure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was here in busy man, Yeah, I know pleasure.
Speaker 3: I think pleasure gets an interesting wrap people in their mind.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting, you know.
Speaker 1: I think particularly yeah, particularly for women and particularly for moms. It's like saying like happiness, pleasure, joy or like or like trigger words like we're not supposed to use them, Like why would you be happy and that be a priority, And why would priority prioritizing your pleasure be your priority? Because your priority should be your kids and if it's not your kids, then you're a fucked up person. And if you want to prioritize pleasure, it also like for some reason implies that you're just like you don't take it and you don't take anything serious.
Speaker 3: You don't take anything anything seriously, no discipline. But mostly I feel like the word pleasure is is grossly.
Speaker 2: Linked to something overtly sexual.
Speaker 1: Which it can be, but also why is overtly sexual and negative connotation? Like I even think about like this is probably not the best example, but this is what came to mind. Like for instance, okay, like like obviously nobody ever wants to hear their parents have sex, right, but like, uh, in the case like in our households, if that has happened, or if there's anything you know, any mention of sex growing up, you're like every it like shuts down any conversation instead of it being like, of.
Speaker 2: Course I'm having sex with your dad.
Speaker 1: We love each other, and it's if this is what this is, what's married people.
Speaker 2: Do, it becomes perverse.
Speaker 1: Yes, it becomes reverse when it's there's nothing really perverse about making love and creating and like being in love and being in union with someone. It's actually a beautiful, enlightening thing that could be like, you know, very divine, but from small children we are. We're in doctrine into this idea that indulging in sex and pleasure in that way is perverse, even if it's in like a healthy manner.
Speaker 2: You have the.
Speaker 1: Reprogram the world over weed speaking a pleasure. Baby, You ready for this motherfucking backway.
Speaker 2: I'm ready. You wrote it so quickly and beautiful. Look at it. It's manifests for the world. Oh wait, actually I brought something for that, like my Pallo baby.
Speaker 1: Manifest with us at the Good Vibe Retreat. If you haven't already signed up for the Good Vibe Retreat, now is the time to manifest with us. Put your energy and intention to joining us next year and one of our seven retreats in a Caribbean hot, warm, yony sunshining place. Where you too can have personal matches, expert advice from us and weed with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you, you're welcome. Wait can we lately hmm, there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, lesson to cleanse the weed because we don't know whose hands this cannabis has passed through. So we just ask that the most High Mother Nature that she cleansed this weed for us so that we can ingest it in system beautifully, easefully, that it creates inspiration, abundance and energy in our bodies.
Speaker 2: Amen, Lord knows I need energy now, time for this backward.
Speaker 3: So the other day, I was having a conversation with my Mayan's and we were talking about my man.
Speaker 2: What was that I saw you did?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Speaking of your man, I noticed a hard lotch on Instagram.
Speaker 2: La la la la la.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that on Patreon. But anyway, I was, yesked, I was talking with my man about emotional cheating. And you know, as I'm designing my relationship because I feel like I'm in such an interesting point because it's early on, and like I feel like this is where we can really kind of create the the I guess the terms and agreements of how we view our the negotiation right now in the negotiation period, in the negotiation redlining.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well also.
Speaker 3: Like sitting and really thinking, like what do I want this to feel? Like if I have a partner that's really open to being really designing it with me, Like what is it that I actually want? Anyway, So we're talking about emotional cheating, and it's like we had we had like conflicting views, not really conflicting so much, just little nuances that I had never even considered about, just like what emotional cheating actually means to me? Because most of the time, I think as women, we view emotional cheating as like either someone is like sending nudes, someone is confiding in your relation in the relationship, send sending news or or or emotionally divulging information about the person you're in a relationship with, or just sharing information that maybe your partner doesn't even know about you.
Speaker 1: Like so whether it's sharing information like that maybe you were sharing with someone else that I don't know about you.
Speaker 3: Like imagine if like Orlando were to share something super vulnerable about.
Speaker 2: His childhood that he has yet to ever share with you.
Speaker 1: But like I'm going through something right now, I'm super depressed, but you haven't expressed that to me.
Speaker 2: Is that emotional cheating?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, that's cheating.
Speaker 1: Emotional cheating is cheating to me, like cheating is cheating, is cheating, and cheating, I think that I would have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 3: Well, so, okay, well my first reaction was that, and I think that that is, like, I think that's how most people, most women feel, I think emotional cheating. There also needs to be some sort of like underlining, maybe not even underlining. Maybe it's very overt. Sexual tension needs to exist because you can have a girlfriend, like like your partner could have a friend that's a woman that there is really tonic and be sharing vulnerable things with and it's just some women would be like, that's still emotional cheating, and other women might say that's not emotional cheating. But I do have questions as to why you felt you needed to share this with her and not me.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's really sticky when you say the part about the about the sexual tension, right, because the part about that is no one nobody's ever going to be honest about that. If you're a relationship and your nigga, your bitch catches you having in a like deep set, Like.
Speaker 3: But I think the sexual tension would be probably you would be you would be able to identify it.
Speaker 4: Yes, but the nigga's deny, deny, deny.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you could.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just saying, like, if you're looking at someone's phone and this person says there's this is my friend, usually there's you could read between the lines and see that there's something different.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, you're right, I understand that too.
Speaker 3: If that doesn't exist, how do you actually know if there's sexual tension without them expressing it or you witnessing it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree, you definitely witness it. I can smell sexual tension from a mile away. Don't fucking play with me. Yeah, I think it's it's tricky, It could become tricky. Where did you draw the line? Like, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: I felt like, So when I was thinking about my partner divulging something personal to a friend, a female friend that he hasn't divulged to me, how that would make me feel? I don't think I would. I would not consider that emotional cheating per se. I feel like every person has their own right to share parts of themselves that they want with other people. I would more so want to understand why you didn't feel comfortable sharing that with me, Like what about our relationship dynamic?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Or maybe like you needed to share that first so that you knew how to share it with me later than Okay, then maybe I understand that. But there is a level of like I do want you to be like I'm your lover, hold me and best friend, like Nigga, you tell me everything. Why would you share this with her not with me? Intentionally keep this from me with no planned sharing.
Speaker 2: It with me.
Speaker 3: That to me, I don't want to say it's cheating. I don't think it's cheating. It's just troublesome. I feel like it creates trouble. It can create trouble and a dynamic and whether or not, because then I thought, okay, well, like my man is fine, Like I'm fine. I think that the men in my life that are my friends a lot nine times out of ten, a lot of times we're human. If I made a pass or I actively pursued.
Speaker 2: One of my male friends in my life, would they fuck me? Probably? And vice versa. So then like where do you draw the line?
Speaker 3: Is it's just like your nigga can't have no female friends because he's fine and women can't control themselves, and if they were left to their own devices and he pursued them, they might fuck them. So they're really not friends or are they just humans that share attraction and you can't really so you're supposed to not have friendships with any woman that or male that could potentially be attracted to your finance.
Speaker 1: Which then it gets sticky. No, I don't think that's realistic at all. I don't and I think men have operated in the way like niggas don't want no nigga wants to be your friend. I dot times I've heard that niggas don't want to be your friend. I'm like, but I have a good personality. I'm really funny, and it's true a lot of times niggas do have ulterior motives, but sometimes they don't. But also I think that men underestimate and are a little bit slow, so they or maybe they're not just acting slow, they sometimes miss when women have ulterior And.
Speaker 3: That's what I said to him too, I said women. I think women don't trust men's discernment with their female friends because they often play either play dumb or they actually are stupid, or women are just really koi and we just know we understand the coin is the women, and understand the koi and flirting are sometimes one and the same, and.
Speaker 2: Women are women? Are we we?
Speaker 1: When I say wait, I mean we operate on a level and I know like women sometimes will I think there's this there's just false belief. Well, actually it's true because there's just more women in the world than there are men, just like metrically, we're not in an even space. And then take like the stupid ones they ain't shit ones, and then the gaze that brings our percentage down really low. So I think there's this idea that there's need, there's this need for competitiveness between women for men, and so if even in like maybe it is your homegirl, but she's always like thought you were attractive, but now you're being like, really, you're in a really beautiful relationship with a woman, and maybe your friend, your female friend, is not and there's an envy like, oh, well we've been friends for X amount of time, Like why wouldn't you Why why couldn't I pursue this type of relationship, especially.
Speaker 2: Why don't I deserve this why don't I deserve this?
Speaker 1: And maybe I have seniority over this bitch, So maybe like I can be your friend, but eventually you'll come over here and I'll have what you guys have. There's like this, I think there's like this, that happy tail.
Speaker 4: Ending, that fairy what is it?
Speaker 2: What the fairy tale?
Speaker 1: Er happy tale? Fairy tale? You know, the one that they'd be writing in the books. Is such a prevalent programming for women that we like will cut over like the happily ever after relationship. And I don't think men realize how cut throat it is for women, or they we think it is that we'll try to, like we could try to infiltrate as a friend, but beyond some other shit.
Speaker 3: I believe that, But I also believe that is the problem is that women don't trust other women. And when you when you begin to heal that wound that women share. I believe that when we do, because I believe that we can, that won't even exist, that dynamic doesn't even exist. And no world does a woman want to take your man because you respect that woman even if you don't know her. There is just a universal respect that women have for one another and it's not based in this like feeling of lackness or I deserve you know. It's like, that's why it's so important, I think the work that we do with women, because that's where I really feel it's rooted in a lot of it is our distrust for women is the center of that whole dynamic and men men too. But yes, but for all, I can't worry. I can't do anything about that, do you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, I never ever want to operate in a relationship where I'm like, I'm so paranoid about you leaving me or potentially doing something fucked up that I want to cut you off from all potential friendships, all potential interactions. If you dance on the dance floor with the bitch, if you're having small talk, then I'm cutting you with my eyes from across the room. Like I don't desire that for myself, and I know women like historically in relationships, people are like, well that I'm in a relationship now, and that's how you that's the.
Speaker 4: Way to be respectful.
Speaker 1: It's like cutting yourself off from half of the entire population by the opposite sex is not a way of like an ode to loving someone, it's it's asking for trouble, honestly, because you're going to start. It's just like locking a teenage girl in her room and telling her she can't do shit. She's gonna fucking sneak out and then she's gonna start drinking and she's gonna act and ask and get pregnant early.
Speaker 2: It's like taking away the thing.
Speaker 4: And so it's like like.
Speaker 1: That that fucking forbidden fruit theory, you know, and so I don't believe in that. And it's like, yeah, trust, we have to trust each other, you know, Like you have to trust you're the person you're dating, and you have to trust your the they have discernment and decisions, and that goes a long way.
Speaker 4: Who are we choosing as partners?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Because if I have to worry about you when you fucking turn the corner and niggat, I got time, I can hardly keep up with the shit I gotta keep up with.
Speaker 2: Now, I got to worry about what you're doing around the corner, like.
Speaker 3: And the trust also goes And to just further talk about that aspect is like trusting that even if your man did have a friend who crossed the line at some point that he would have the discernment to put a boundary in that relation, in that relationship, And that's where I think a lot of women don't trust their men. It's like, he might not do it, but is he actually going? Is he going to continue the friendship because he feels like he has the discernment to like navigate the relationship even though she's crossed the line. And it's like, how do you feel about that? Do you think that he should in that instance? Should a man totally discard of that friendship now because he's had to he's had to check this woman, or and now she's gonna now she's gonna respect the bounds of his relationship. Or does he just ignore it and just like carry on like nothing exists, or does he actually discard the relationship?
Speaker 2: I guess is the alternative.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not what would you want? I'm not a fan of you know, I'm a big fan of you.
Speaker 1: Make the decision so I can see how you move, and then I will make the decision if I want to fuck with you. But I'm also the type of person who I'm always leaning towards cutting people off. I feel you, I feel like it's just lower, like lower potential for accidents to happen, which is probably not the best route either. But then to even make it even in more intricate, do you believe and what if they have had sex before you, but they have maintained a friendship, do you trust and can you trust it they can cease that sexual relationship and still have the platonic relationship despite the fact that they've crossed that line before or is it.
Speaker 4: Easier to fall into that.
Speaker 2: I say yes, because I've done that, because I can do it. If I can do a nigga, you could do it.
Speaker 4: But I will let niggas do it well.
Speaker 3: And that back to the person you've chosen and if you trust that person and the other person and how they respect that relationship and what your I guess rules around that look like in your relationship too. So some people are like, I don't want to do I don't want to be with someone who has exes as friends.
Speaker 2: That's my non negotiable. That's it. That's like no, a no for me.
Speaker 1: Well, that's probably because Johnny said that was his sister and he was actually fucking her and so he lied to you for five years And now you have scars, and now you're like, I'm never dating someone who has any female friends or your fucking sister from up the street, Pooky, who you know for ten years, is not your fucking.
Speaker 4: Sister Pooky, And so I'm a hard no for that.
Speaker 1: So then it's like carrying that wound into every other relationship that maybe not have anything to personally actually do with that person, and maybe you'll miss out on a great relationship because they're not willing to release that friendship, you know, or like you know, you can't. I do believe like you can't come into somebody's life and be like, cut that bitch off, cut that bitch off is me, you know what I mean, Like I don't believe in like rearranging someone's life, like I want to supplement it. But if this relationship is so important to you, I'm just going to watch you, nigga, and watch this bitch very closely, and I'm going to tell you how like whether or not I'm going to be in the scenario because I feel like women we know, and I like if it depends on how you interact with the woman interacts with you, and how they interact with each other.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, I believe that you can tell a lot by how the woman interacts with you, and also you can tell a lot even by your partner. He might not even be Epsen no good, but he keeps them separate. He keeps them separate just because he doesn't want to deal with it. But he wants to keep his friendship. But he also wants to keep his bitch. Then, but that keeps them separate even though his intentions are not in malice necessarily, And that's where shit gets fucked up too.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they that man also has trauma from a woman, you know, being super jealous, and so he's like, I don't even want to play into this. But then that's the that's the worst thing to do is keep it separate because then it feels like he has something to hide. And you know what, I think a big conversation with this is because I'm really like going deep in my mind about it. But it's like it's the crazy that women possess in their head, that it's the thoughts, because my thoughts would be like nope, like I can I can have one notion and I can turn a wheel all the way in that direction quickly, and I'm like, no, too much of a liability, don't want it. I'm ever gonna ask you not to talk to her. I'm just gonna stop talking to both the motherfuckers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So I feel I but they're gonna do what they're gonna do, regardless of whatever it is you'r you think or feel. That's what my that's where that's where it comes down to my mind. It's like, yes you can. It's I think it's important to express how you feel, share your boundaries. Watch, but ultimately, nigga's gonna do what niggas want to do.
Speaker 1: And my biggest thing this has always protected me, baby, the way my God is set up in this motherfucking witch intuition. Nigga, good luck if you can get past that, past this bitch for ninety days, if you can get past this witchy intuition and God's given me the gifts of bitch, look to your right, honey, there's God won't even let me be in the dark too long because he'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, oops, oops, bitch, your niggas cheating. I could be turning the channel and be like, is this nigga cheating? It's true.
Speaker 1: It's like like somehow the ring camera is on your cell phone, never logged in, Like this is the way my luck is, Like not even luck.
Speaker 2: When you're supposed to know some shit, you'll be knowing.
Speaker 1: Sometimes bitch has been turning the other cheek because they want to keep that man most.
Speaker 2: Of the time. Most of the time. But yes, okay, I have a question.
Speaker 1: So if your man had an emotionally cheating relationship but it was only via phone, they never physically done it anything, But maybe they're having a little bit of inappropriate conversation. Maybe there's some nudes being top. But baby, I never touched her. It's only you. Was just talking. I was just talking. I wasn't going to do nothing. I was just flirting. It didn't mean shit, Like I've never touched her. Are you going to proceed in that relationship?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, now I can't. I can't anymore because now you're a liar. I've moved. I've in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: I like, oh my last bit of toxic insecurity.
Speaker 2: And I hung it there and I said no, thank Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, after that relationship, you could have done one or two things. You could have taken that scar with you and that fucking terrible person and then move into the next relationship and say cut off every bit you ever met, including your mama, because you I know this scenario, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And then you could have just been, like you know, bitter because of it.
Speaker 1: And I can see why a lot of women are, because it's happened a lot of times.
Speaker 2: But I just know better, and I knew better.
Speaker 3: I know better, and I just would rather us have to battle there are things in our relationship then that that's not what I It's not something I care to battle.
Speaker 2: Early on, middle on, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care to battle it well because there's already gonna be especially early on, I don't care to battle it.
Speaker 1: There's already so much shit to battle, like the government, like health insurance, you know, like how are we going to have a house with these prices? There's so much to battle, Like you snore, you get on my fucking nerves. Now we gotta add on this other bitch. I can't control that. That's too much. Yeah, you're right, Like I think people really do need to, uh just take an itemized look at where where do you have energy?
Speaker 4: For?
Speaker 2: For real?
Speaker 1: Like with all the things going on in the world. Do I have energy to work past this? And that's another thing, at this big age, at this big ass age, especially in this time where everybody's open and everybody's fucking poly and everybody's transparent and honest from the internet, telling everybody in the stories every single detail about their life that nobody mother fucking ask for.
Speaker 2: And this time, why fucking lie?
Speaker 1: Why make an agreement with another an adult and be like, I only want you, baby. I'm not gonna stick my stupid penis and no other bitch, nor am I gonna taxt flirty.
Speaker 2: I just want you.
Speaker 4: Why make that agreement?
Speaker 1: If you know you want to stick your dick in another bitch and you want to text flirty.
Speaker 2: Just tell them, just don't make the agreement. Nine times on the ten, people are gonna be old.
Speaker 3: I think people go into the relationship with the good intentions, even those people, They go in thinking they can do it, and then something creeps back in that little itch, that little text from that bitch that you didn't block, or whatever it is, and insecurity pops up because you're dating this beautiful queen and you can't believe it, like whatever it might be, Like those things happen. I think that's where men like it's. Yes, I believe that too. I think there's a large population of men that just need to leave fucking women alone because you know where you're at and you know it ain't here. And I think there's another population of men that have the best intentions and go in with true and a true hope to be faithful.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: I think this is learning lesson that the Straits should take from the gaye what the gays, the man on man relationships and all my like mos, Oh, the Straits need to learn from the gays in this regard because most male male relationships, you know from my research from reality TV and my gay homeboys, I think most of them, I mean not most of them.
Speaker 4: I feel like a lot of them have open relationships.
Speaker 1: Because they already they're already working within the nature of themselves niggas. So as a man, I don't think men really expect their niggative full time be like monogamous. I think there are obviously faithful, loyal, man on male relationships that are successful, but a lot of the times it comes with the exception of they're probably maybe you know, falling around here and there.
Speaker 3: Because they know men well, their sex drive is together. I can't even imagine what that kind of energy generates.
Speaker 2: It. It generates a lot of fucking.
Speaker 1: And because they've accepted that, you know, and the problem with heterosexual sexual relationships is or refuse to give women the option to fuck o their niggas too. They want to have the sole option to and utilize, utilize their utilized they testicles and they seemen as an excuse to fuck everybody. But we also have some disosterone and we'd be liking to fuck too, And if you gave us equal rights, you'd probably get what you want to. But a lot of guys have ego and they refuse to let women have the same the same privilege.
Speaker 2: M So basically we should all be Polly.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe in polly okay.
Speaker 2: But I do just want to make sure understood what I mean. I'm just saying we should we should be taken from the games.
Speaker 1: We're the I'm just saying, if you're going to be cheating, you might as well take that from the gaze and just be honest and open about it, because what's the point of dragging something along?
Speaker 4: And like, okay, for instance, well do you.
Speaker 2: Think most women want to be open, because that's the thing.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think most women want you, but I think women would rather have the option versus being led on. Like we have friends. You know we're taking women, but we do have friends who are still in the dating pool.
Speaker 4: Bless their hearts. Let's say a prayer for them.
Speaker 1: Dear God, please put your grace on all of our single friends.
Speaker 2: I was just there, girl, I feel you.
Speaker 3: I I've only been newly indoctrined into the secret society of healed men and healing men and me.
Speaker 1: And I know a lot of us are still out there in the streets. And I know it's a dirty dog place. It's like the post apopalytic dating world. And I know it's hard out here. But God, I would just like to put your healthy relationship juice on all of the women, Lord, all of our friends, because it is hard out here, and we have enough to deal with, Okay, enough enough in the politicals and all the things. There's so many things to deal with. Lord, for the just bless our sisters. Bless them, Bless the single sisters with healthy love.
Speaker 3: Healthy love, healthy relationships, good sex, safety, safety, safety, delicious, juicy, wet, nasty, sex.
Speaker 4: Regulated, nervous.
Speaker 3: So the one that you cry because you're happy, not because you're sad because that nigga cheated on you and you let him fuck by accident.
Speaker 2: You're stressed because why does this feel so good? He ain't fucked at once?
Speaker 1: And let the intuition speak to them Lord, and so they waste less time with fuck niggas and more time with niggas that don't want to waste their timesha.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: So speaking of my single sisters, I've witnessed it just watching friends date and I've seen niggas.
Speaker 2: Just straight up lie, just straight up be fake.
Speaker 1: And it's so strange to me, Like why I have friends who offered non monogamous options.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're one of them. I'm one of them. Hey, non monogamy is here.
Speaker 1: I know about it. I did a lot of research. I ask a lot of friends if this is the option you'd like to take. I'm open to what this looks like. And then here's this other option that you probably can't obtain because you're not honest with yourself for others and you haven't got to that level of maturity, and it's called monogamy. Do you want this one, or do you want this one? The level where you can maybe work your way up to here and nine times.
Speaker 2: Understand the starter pack. It's a starter pack where you know what niggas do.
Speaker 4: They want to be advanced.
Speaker 1: They want to skip the work and they want to say I'm advanced, I can do that, and then they take the monogamy pack, and then you know what you do?
Speaker 2: You fuck it up because you're stupid.
Speaker 1: Instead of just knowing what level you could read at and going to the beginner.
Speaker 2: If you can't read good, it's okay to start where you're at. Start where you're at.
Speaker 1: You don't need to go to the advanced book. You don't have to read Kill a Mockingbird. Just read something basic like The Babysitters Club. I don't know Nancy drew fourth grade reading level. The point is, stop with the madness, stop with the lying, cheating, bullshit.
Speaker 4: Black women, we don't have time.
Speaker 3: We have to stop making time because we do have time. We've got to stop making this. This is not even blackman, this is all women. You gotta stop making the time. We keep saying we don't have time, but somehow time coming up, and we keep making it.
Speaker 1: Like bitch, go to pilates, Go to pilates, go to the park, go talk shit with your homegirl, and just go over there. Don't go to that niggas house because you want to get some Get that rose.
Speaker 2: I need that rose back my charger. I needed a new charger, That's what it is.
Speaker 1: I I never replaced mine, and I'm just like, what the fuck? I just realized what have I been doing? You know, I got this other one that's a mushroom.
Speaker 2: I don't like that one. I like it, you know why.
Speaker 1: I haven't meaning to create this in real life, but we need like a diet vibrator, like a light, a vibrator light.
Speaker 2: They have those ye are so intense. It's the different settings this light to light.
Speaker 1: To intend the light should be the light on the intents should be like it should be, should go even lighter.
Speaker 3: Well where the zappie's sissy world. You want to get zapped and I don't want to get sap. That's what the rose does, zapsy. That's why it goes from zero to one hundred and bitches are passing out.
Speaker 1: You know, you gotta put a barrier between it. You gotta put like a sheet and then the vibrant.
Speaker 2: What you do really, I ary interesting, like.
Speaker 4: A towel and then the vibrator.
Speaker 1: I've never done that, yeah, because it's just it's but if you're a vappy bitch, you might not like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, might be like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: I think I finally have unzapped myself. I was really scared for a while. I thought that I totally zapped it off.
Speaker 1: The sheet is like the condom for the for the vibrator. It's the only time condoms are good, the protection.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sex, I discovered a new porn site that you might want to look into. What is it Ebony Galore?
Speaker 2: Is that it Ethony Galore?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I like that name already and all the good black porns. So it's not like the other one.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's actually like a higher quality than Tasty Blacks Ebony.
Speaker 3: Galore ebgore dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can endorse them for real.
Speaker 3: So is it like all black porn, like even from the nineties, Like it's like a whole day to day.
Speaker 2: It's like that type of vibe. I'm just wondering, because that's how it works. I think they just.
Speaker 1: Pull Why why I don't know if it's basis from.
Speaker 3: The I'm telling Orlandos shaking his head because he don't have the fun I'm talking about specifically.
Speaker 2: New porn site? Do you have ninety I was wondering because I don't want that.
Speaker 3: I get annoyed when I see old You've had so much more fucking that's happened since then.
Speaker 2: Why do we have to watch thank from nineteen ninety four like they have ten adyp of the new ship? Yeah, it's and I thought you were I thought you were seeking no.
Speaker 3: No no, no no no, but maybe but maybe someone is. And if you are going new porn because that's where that shit is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so apparently it's dated.
Speaker 1: If anybody in the comments has any input on what are the number one porn sites for you, please put those in the comment.
Speaker 2: In there keep, you know, share share the wealth because it's hard off there be a gatekeeper.
Speaker 3: I searched free I've searched free porn actually not that long ago, because I was really tired of my fate my other sites and it was like it was whack. It was all paid. It was like just ads ads ads. I was like, there's nothing here. But I know that some people have secret links like Ebony Galore that have not been shared in Tasty Blacks, which you know go at your own risk and might give your computer virus.
Speaker 2: But I was willing to risk it.
Speaker 3: I really needed to see some new black porn that wasn't fucking on.
Speaker 2: It was just this. It's all the same over on like those other websites.
Speaker 1: So Roline, I want you to add some magical music when I say that, Stardust Stars.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Well anyway, guys, thank you for joining us for another episode of Good Mom's.
Speaker 1: Love Flowers, where we get high and we smoke flowers and we talk shit, talk gos shit. If you have any topics advice questions, we're just any good stories to tell us, please write.
Speaker 2: In and put in the subject line. No, we actually have a link.
Speaker 3: If you click this link, there's a link in our episode description where you can send in advice questions, where you can send in hoarries so you can spill the tea with us. If you have anything you want to share anonymously, which I know you do. I want to know and you want it to be shared anonymously because that's your kink or is it my kink? I don't know, but yeah, click the link and you can do that and what else.
Speaker 2: We're going on retreat seven retreats next year.
Speaker 1: So if you want to come join the magic and you know, get the fuck out of this country and take a break, because you deserve a break, come to the Good Vibe Retreat. Go to the link in this bio. Go to the link right here and click it and come hang with you girls.
Speaker 2: That's it, that's all I got. All right, well, we love you, Bye bye.