Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Ketty Armstrong and Jetty and Key Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 2: But when I see CNN all night longer trying to say, well, maybe it wasn't really as demolished as we thought, I think CNN or to apologize to the pilots of the v twos. I think that msdnco to apologize. I think these guys really, these networks are these cable networks are real losers? You really are? You're you're gut list news is I say that to CNN because I watch it. I have no choice. I gotta watch that garbage. It's all garbage. It's all fake news. But I think CNN is a gutless group of people and the people that run it nobody even knows. They's been sold so many times. But the people that run it out to be a shame. MSD is a guy named Brian Roberts.
Speaker 1: He heads it.
Speaker 2: He's a disgrace, he's a weak, pathetic discroll.
Speaker 3: In earlier he said CNN is scum, which is my favorite comment.
Speaker 1: That he made today. See that ritable bum.
Speaker 3: AnyWho, some reporting from some of these scumbags he doesn't like. Here's a little of the news around what's been going on.
Speaker 4: Questions remain about the fate of Iran's enriched uranium processed at Fourdoh after the Iranians claimed they moved it before the US attack. Satellite images from the day before the US strike show unusual activity a line of trucks seen on a service road. The International Atomic Energy Agency now warning nearly nine hundred pounds of iranium uranium enriched to sixty percent near weapons grade is unaccounted for.
Speaker 5: Ashola Ali Hammoni has not been seen for almost two weeks in public. Now speculation about ways hiding Israel in the US, as you know, say, they're not trying to change the regime there. They're raising questions where is he to nys and what would happen if you were killed in one of these attacks.
Speaker 3: So those are two pretty interesting ongoing threads of this whole story, the missing nine hundred pounds of enriched uranium and the missing Ayatola.
Speaker 6: Right, what I'm feeling is just as far underground as he can get. You think he's sitting on the uranium somewhere. That's possible, I suppose, but he's I think he's just in deep cover.
Speaker 3: What about so some journalists bad ones are using the whole The uranium was moved before the attack as a sea We didn't need to do that, or it was a bad idea, or it was.
Speaker 1: A failure or whatever.
Speaker 3: You had to be scum that that is scummy because those places needed to be destroyed, so that can't continue to enrich uranium obviously. But yeah, we ain't got to figure out where that is now, was it, Marco Rubio? Something might have been? Mark Rubio said, Israel's got to know where it is. I mean, they've got people on the ground. They they they're monitoring where trucks are going and all that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been completely mystified today. If you're just tuning in by Trump's reaction to Israel continuing their attacks to the very last possible moment before the alleged cease fire. In fact, as long as we're discussing it, Michael, let's hit Sorry I scrolled past it, Uh, just hit forty one b.
Speaker 2: Have We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Do you understand that.
Speaker 6: I don't get how Trump doesn't understand. No, is It's real, has a mission to accomplish, and they haven't yet accomplished it.
Speaker 1: So they've got a little more to do.
Speaker 6: And imposing a ceasefire now because we've knocked out foordoh or whatever. It just they haven't finished the job. I just I think you mentioned earlier that Trump is just so much about doing business and making money and hey, let's all get along and your people can be prosperous. And why would you have him live like this when we are offering that he doesn't get Islamic fundamentalism and he doesn't get the need to finally end Islamic fundamentalism or at least its capacity to do harm and Iran by Israel.
Speaker 3: So they're referring to a ceasefire in all the headlines. I'm looking up at the cable news channel, So there is a ceasfire currently going on.
Speaker 6: I wonder if that's just till BB can get Trump on the phone and explain himself.
Speaker 3: Now, you had the report earlier from somewhere that Trump actually told BB he turned some planes around that we're headed to do more bombing.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: There was the phase in of the ceasefire, and allegedly BB had some heavy stuff heading toward Iran and Trump said no, no, no, turn those planes around, which I just I am completely mystified by.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, it depends what. It depends on where Iran is. Maybe they're they're in full surrender mode. I mean they get they've I don't see how they've got any choice.
Speaker 1: What is your choice.
Speaker 3: You're completely defenseless, you have no air defense, you've got no air force, you've got you've got nothing.
Speaker 6: Well, I I returned to the singum that Iran's posturing can't be believed, it can't be trusted. So they are in surrender mode. You've disarmed your neighbor, your your murderous neighbor, from his machine gun and his shotgun. And he say, look, I don't want to fight anymore. I don't want to fight anymore. Just let me hold on to my buck knife. And you're saying no, no, I'm going to blast that buckknife out of your hand. I don't trust you for a minute. That's where Israel is, So no, I don't trust them being in.
Speaker 3: You're in Neo khon you and John Boltman, Lindsey Graham should just go fight every nation on earth.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we had a meeting last night and drank the blood of the innocence.
Speaker 1: It was great. So I want to make that point.
Speaker 6: I have two other straight points I've been wanting to make then into some really great analysis. Number One, everybody's talking about the B two's and the thirty seven hour round trip and the rest of it, and it was masterful and fantastic. But I must stand up for the force that was, as they say, unseen and unseen America's Submarine Service, which unleashed Holy Hell from under the ocean, and they are wherever they need to be, lurking unseen around the world. And by God, you should sleep better at night knowing the submarine services doing what they're doing. Second thing, once in a while, you have a soft head, say you can't bomb an idea, you can't kill an idea. And I heard the point made, and I can't remember who said it exactly, but the idea that has animated the Mullahs in Iran and the Revolutionary Garden everybody else to a large extent, is the idea that the righteous victory of Islam over the Jews and the evil doers is within reach, and we are going to clean the earth of the scourge of the Jews from Israel. That's step number one, and then our righteous Islamic revolution will take over the whole world.
Speaker 1: But there have been other movements.
Speaker 6: Like that that have been bombed out of existence or ended. The commentator I'm thinking about cited the Pan Arab movement of the middle part of the twentieth century, mostly the second half. Naser was the great look him up, was the great leader of that. But when they all ganged up on Israel in the sixties and seventies and got their asses whooped, all those touch and go there for a while, that just went away.
Speaker 1: And one of the most important things mankind.
Speaker 6: Could do is nip that whole radical Islam is going to take over the globe idea. Nip that in the bud and put some round up on it. Anyway, and wanting to say that finally got it out. These people have know what does Trump say there? They know they don't know what the f they're doing.
Speaker 2: They don't know what the they're doing.
Speaker 6: See, I think they know precisely what the f they're doing. Elliott Kaufman wrote a piece recently, Benjamin Nett and Yahoo versus Kasim Solamani. You may recall from the headlines and Trump's first term. Yeah it's got blue eyes. One blew over there, the other one blew over there, as the old wow, terrible tasteless joke goes. But just before he got snuffed a video made by one of his fellow commanders talking about his life's work, and Solomoni said, I have assembled for you six armies outside Iran, and I have created a corridor fifteen hundred kilometers long and one thousand kilometers wide, all the way to the shores of the Mediterranean. Any enemy that decides to fight against the Islamic Revolution and against the sacred regime of the Islamic Republic of Iran noticed those were two different things. The Islamic Revolution blah blah blah, will have to go through these six armies. It won't be able to do so. Yet Israel did, Rather than nip around the edges of solomoni strategy, Jerusalem has fought Tehran on its own terms. Of Solomoni's six armies, only the Huthis and Iraq's popular mobilization units have escaped. After the October seventh massacre, Israel fought through Hamas Islamic Jihad Hesbalah, wiping out their leadership and slicing up their mislarsenals, leaving the Asad regime and Sereal to crumble without support. Oh me, I want to get to the fact that Russia, which has sworn allegiance with Iran, is like, hey, yeah, yeah, I got to take a call, Well, I'll call you back, and is nowhere to be found. And suddenly Iran didn't look so menacing. Israel could focus on the state and nuclear programs, seeking its destruction without worrying about thousands of rockets a day from Iran's proxies. Then President Trump could enter to remove all doubt. And that's where we are. Let them finish, for the love of humanity, let them finish warmonger.
Speaker 1: Oh in some cases, yes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And then I am a hardcore preserve the peace through strength so that everybody can live and prosper and raise their children in peace.
Speaker 3: You're one of those people Tucker Carlson was warning me about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tucker Carlson who said that if we attack Iran, I want to make sure, I get this right, and Iran has power allies. The first week of war, and Iran could easily kill thousands of Americans.
Speaker 1: It could collapse our economy.
Speaker 6: As oil prices surge to unmanageable inflation and trigger unmanageable inflation.
Speaker 1: Iran has powerful allies, said Tucker.
Speaker 6: It's now part of a global block called Bricks, which represents the majority of the world's land mass, population, economy, and military power. Iran has extensive military ties with Russia. It sells the overwhelming majority of its oil experts to China. Iran isn't alone. An attack on Iran could easily become a world war. We'd lose.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So if that were true, he thinks surrendering to it preemptively would mean that we didn't lose.
Speaker 1: It. Seems like that that would be announcing we've lost.
Speaker 6: I have no idea, or is it just all these guys despised Jews. I mean, because is Tucker's favorite fake historian Darryl Cooper put it, we should commence air strikes on Tel Aviv immediately. Wow Wow, he said that, And then he said, unlike Iran, Israel's primary strategic goals involved getting American servicemen killed.
Speaker 3: Wow, So was Tucker okay with h Iran getting a nuke? Kind of a why do we get to have them if they don't kind of got.
Speaker 6: He is big on moral equivalency these days.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't recall him saying anything specifically about that.
Speaker 1: He may have. Man, that's nuts. So, oh, what's that thing you leaders kill people? Right, Tucker? What's that thing you got coming up later that I'm so excited about?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh. Yeah, it is so interesting. A gigantic new study. It's over sixty thousand respondents of mental health broken down in all sorts of different ways, age, income, education, sexual orientation, and political stances. And one side of the aisle is way more miserable than the other. Analysis on why that is so interest we'll have that for you at the bottom of the hour or in a little bit if you're listening to the podcast in the future.
Speaker 3: I just came across an interesting thing, Chuck Todd said to Jake Tapper about the Biden family. That's still a story, I guess somewhere, but it's interesting. Among other things we got on the waistair here.
Speaker 6: Strong.
Speaker 2: Yet the only thing I do is I exercise faithfully.
Speaker 6: I don't eat red meat.
Speaker 1: I like the plank. It's fun.
Speaker 7: Everybody should just.
Speaker 8: Held the plank.
Speaker 6: I'm a lot younger than her. Red I chant you that be kind, be happy, be fearless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a hundred year old woman can hold a five minute plank. Osteoporosis, your bones lock up. It's not hard, it's not what that is.
Speaker 1: You're fool. I was gonna go with you. You're going to be light. She's really light. You're stiff as a board. I've seen old people.
Speaker 6: That's a stupid thing to say. I'm just avow what he just said.
Speaker 1: I just avow. I think that's the advantage. She's got one hundred.
Speaker 6: Year old lady doing a five minute plank. Well, you already say, though, people who get really really old, you go one up two directions. You get here a fat old person, or you're a super skinny old person. I'm guessing she's one of the super skinny old people.
Speaker 1: See only two choices. Yeah, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 6: Speaking of the flower of American womanhood, this clip is something else. Mom is in bed, flipping through her phone, doing something on her phone. Her son is talking to her and recording it all on his phone.
Speaker 1: Listen to this not getting no job.
Speaker 7: If you go get a job, they're gonna take my section eight. Then you won't be able to get no Section eight. You're not going to get no job. They're gonna couch your income against my Section eight in my link car. You're not working, no, So I don't care what you gotta say. I don't care how you feel. You're not working, You're not going to get a job, You're not going to school, you're not doing.
Speaker 8: But man, I'm saying how I'm suposed to be successful in life, mam. So you're basically telling me, I gotta I gotta be broke to be successful. I gotta be broke so I can get Section eight.
Speaker 7: You gotta be government can help you.
Speaker 8: So the government can help me. So you're telling me I can't work on the job, bro Like that's like all my friends got jobs and live in nice houses. So you're telling me I got to I got to go through the same.
Speaker 1: Thing you went through.
Speaker 7: If you have a house, any of that, they're going to take.
Speaker 6: My section eight.
Speaker 7: What they be like, get yours even get up.
Speaker 8: They will know they will look at that and be like he's doing something, and give me a bigger house.
Speaker 1: Mam, that's what you told me.
Speaker 7: Where I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I don't have the job.
Speaker 8: I can get off your Section eight and apply for my own Section eight.
Speaker 7: Okay, but if you do that, you're gonna have to go the hard way. It's gonna take a long.
Speaker 1: So what that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Get on section eight, find you a nice apartment, go, get you a link car. You will be fine. You don't have to sit up and work. You don't have to work no job or the government is here to help us.
Speaker 6: I'd be played for every high school kid in America that exchange. And lest anybody think for a second that since these are black folks, this is about race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a horror. He's a hero standing up to his mom like that.
Speaker 6: If I had a job to offer that young man, hell, I'd put him on management track and offer him a stake of ownership.
Speaker 1: To have the courage to call her out like that. I said, no, I don't want to live like that. We have created a culture dependency.
Speaker 3: And then you've got that whole welfare cliff situation where sometimes if you tried to get out of your situation. It would do you more harm than good, at least for quite a while. Right, it's obscene.
Speaker 1: It is obscene.
Speaker 6: There have been brilliant, brave black activists who've talked about your slaving away on the government's plantation.
Speaker 1: Stop it become independent. Yeah, that's terrible. That was a disappointing thing to hear right there from that woman.
Speaker 6: You know what, I thought it was life affirming. I thought that the kids attitude is fantastic. He's got great mental health. You know who doesn't. Bisexual progressives, the happiest and most miserable people in America? Coming up, Negs, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: A couple of quick.
Speaker 3: Headlines before Joe tells us how crazy we all are based on a new study. And maybe we'll expand or expound either on these stories. Here in a little bit, Trump responding to democratic threats to impeach him, tweet it out, go ahead, make my day. Ice has just nabbed eleven uranium migrants, including suspected terrorists, as border patrol warns of possible sleeper cells.
Speaker 1: That's a big story. Where did we grab them? Do we know? Well, we'll stay tuned for details. By Golly doesn't say yeah, we'll get to that later.
Speaker 3: Trump has been officially nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize over the Israel Iran ceasefire. And the Trump was just asked this on the plane he's on the way to the NATO summit right now, about the fact that Putin has volunteered to help with the Israel Iran conflict. He said, I don't need help with Iran. I need help with you about Putin.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, I like it.
Speaker 6: We learned not long ago how easy it is to nominate somebody for the Nobel Peace Price. I'm going to nominate my dog Baxter. Neemed to be more aggressive toward other dogs, and he's less aggressive now.
Speaker 3: I don't know why this isn't reported more often. Yet, anybody practically can nominate you from the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 6: Really, we're still waiting for our nomination. By the way, folks, hello, anyway, we'll cover the cost. Do you do the paper. We'll pay the fe So this is so interesting. I came across this the other day. A couple of scientists writers commentaries who ran into each other after the one published a piece on why young men have turned against the Democratic Party, and this other guy, this other researcher said, hey, you know, I've actually been doing studies in that area. Let's get together and talk about it and compare notes.
Speaker 1: And they came.
Speaker 6: They've come out with a really, really interesting report. Young people in general report fairly miserable mental health, with high rates of anxiety and depression. But this is particularly true for young women. And they make the point that assumptions democrats make about how to attract younger voters may not appeal to men for various reasons.
Speaker 1: But they point out that this.
Speaker 6: That it the one report they looked at very the most interesting finding, which is that conservatives have much higher self reported mental health than liberals.
Speaker 1: Is this surprising to anyone?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: No, The really interesting part is still to come self reporting grain assault, but just a grain, not a shaker.
Speaker 1: Why. I don't know on self reporting on your mental health.
Speaker 6: It could be that in certain communities it is taboo to be honest about.
Speaker 1: Your mental health. I think it's more likely the other.
Speaker 3: Direction, but yeah, I'm just trying to be fair that in more communities it's the greatest prize of all to explain how I have anxiety and depression and OCD and all these other things.
Speaker 6: I agree with you completely, and I'm glad you pointed that out.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: It's a wide gap too between conservatives and liberals, according to this giant study with sixty thousand respondents that provides the opportunity for highly detailed democratic demographic analysis.
Speaker 1: Among people who report excellent.
Speaker 6: Mental health, conservatives outnumber liberals fifty one to twenty as a ratio, but liberals outnumber conservatives for twenty five to nineteen among those voters who say they have poor mental health. This isn't the least bit surprising to me. What's interesting? And they assigned points, so one hundred points scale zero is poor mental health, twenty five is fair, fifty is good, seventy five is very good, one hundred is excellent.
Speaker 3: I think, I go, what would you say for yourself? I'm going I would say very good. Oh, there's quite disagree with me, you who know me, But I feel like I'm very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Can we have a round of rating where we rate each other too?
Speaker 3: I have in a town full of people who are crazy, so it helps me stand out.
Speaker 1: I feel like, are you graded on a curve? In this I don't know.
Speaker 6: So here's the first thing that popped into my mind is and part of the reason I leapt to this thought was because we came across an absolutely fantastic quote which I've misplaced, damn it, that women more than men, not all women, but women in general, and like effeminate men, filter information through a process not of is this true? But will believing this gain me social currency and acceptance? Will the group accept me for adopting this attitude? And so the first thing I thought was, Okay, maybe people of an unhappy or mentally fragile bent need more support, and so they tend toward liberalism. Well, it's funny I had that thought, and the guys immediately got to the question. They said, could this reflect a spurious correlation? In other words, that voters with characteristics associated with lower happiness tend to be attracted to liberalism, but that political attitudes themselves don't tell you much on their own.
Speaker 1: In short, no, they're right, or at least probably not.
Speaker 6: The difference between liberals and conservatives is remarkably persistent, even once you control for those factors.
Speaker 1: Then, they explain, going to.
Speaker 6: Give you a long chart with those point values that I talked about. The average American self reports at sixty on the scale, somewhere between good and.
Speaker 1: Very good mental health. But that's roughly where I would be.
Speaker 6: But liberals report an average score of fifty three and conservatives sixty eight. Moderates not shockingly right in the middle at fifty eight, anyway, they take advantage of that's a moderate for you, always moderating anyway, take advantage of the large sample size in this CEES study. Let's see how this difference holds up against a wide array of demographic and political characteristics. Let's see gender men tend to be conservative men at a sixty nine giggity liberal men of fifty six. Conservative women up there at sixty six liberal women way down at fifty one.
Speaker 1: Average mental health score.
Speaker 3: White folks, that's I realize what you just said about all these things. But man, because I'm surrounded by this world, you would really stand out as like you might be kicked out of the herd if you were to say, you know, I think I'm perfectly fine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, whereas I live in a world of hey, we're all here for you. Have a drink, you'll be fine, and most people are. Let's see black in his or I'm sorry. White, Black, and Hispanic and Asian conservatives are virtually tied at sixty eight sixty eight sixty five sixty five. Liberal white, Black, Hispanic and Asians is fifty two sixty fifty one fifty one, like a fairly consistent fourteen point gap. Young people age gen z that's ninety seven or later, it's fifty six to forty gen Zers. Liberal gen zers are among the most miserable people in America. The older you get, the highers, the scores get on both ends of the scale, and we could get into education that sort of gen zers report the most.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tough to break all this stuff down. And I realized they tried to control for all these things. But I can't imagine being a twenty year old in a lot of your blue cities and telling your parents nothing, I'm fine. You wouldn't want to disappoint your parents like that by telling them you don't have anxiety or depression or any of those things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your parents are horrified.
Speaker 6: I know several young people, some of whom I may be genetically related to, who are seem to be very bright, very well adjusted, happy with their lives, but have some of these modern emotional problems. And it makes me really curious, as we've discussed many times through the years, what environmental causes are going on? Is that the never ending barrage of inputs, that's my greatest suspicion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, we're never quiet, we're never alone, we're never bored.
Speaker 3: You're right in presenting this information, we're kind of or I was kind of presenting it like this is all somewhat imagined. But we have talked a lot about it, and I know, I got one kid who has for real anxiety depression OCD, all that sort of stuff, and it's been struggling with it his whole life and on medication, and I've seen a gazillion psychiatrist and doctors and blah blah blah. So yeah, there's something going on that is causing problems, right, Yeah, So separating out that the real from the just culturally, you live in a town where everybody's supposed to have some of this stuff because life is so.
Speaker 6: Hard and the world is so bad if you're keeping track at home. Just for the record, Jack came to judge, Joe came to.
Speaker 1: Understand damn right, I came to judge.
Speaker 6: And then brag about it. So let's be fair. I bragged about it anyway. Uh So this is as I. As I mentioned last segment, the most miserable pastards in America appear to be progressive bisexuals. If you are bisexual or other, and apparently there are some conservatives there at a fifty nine, which ain't great. But if you're a progressive bisexual you're at you selfrate yourself at thirty five, for which I mean, like, by far the most miserable people in America. I heard one prominent lesbian writer. I read her right, Well, what do you want? These people want everything from the world, both sexes. You know, everything goes with a How can the world not disappoint them?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 3: I feel like I know a lot of baristas that meet that description, and they look unhappy. I don't know that that's our facial expression anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and their voice Uncle fry vies. Interestingly, people who have high interest in news and politics on both sides of the aisle tend to be more happy with their mental health. Really yeah, I'm somewhat surprised by that, because it's enough to make you insane. Trust me, I do it for a living huh, and it declines low news and political interest significantly lower on both sides.
Speaker 1: Wow hmm.
Speaker 3: So they just take in the information about the world just kind of the way they hear it from people and get despondent over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, having more income does seem to make you more positive about your mental health. That could be the other coronation correlation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, reverse, Yeah, you're much more likely to make more money if you're mentally Okay.
Speaker 6: No meaningful difference in mental health between Catholics, Protestants, and adherents of other organized religions. The differences between liberalists and conservatives persist there, but religious adherence does soften them somewhat.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to see there's not a big breakdown between Protestants and Catholics.
Speaker 6: Married people and people and well, I know you want to start another Holy Warrior A big fan of Joan of Arc. But married people and people in domestic partnerships are happier than those who are separated, widow, divorced, or who have never been married.
Speaker 3: That has been true for as long as we've been doing radio and reading these studies that married people tend to report being happier more than single people, which is interesting given that so much of the single world looks at married people is like, I'm glad I'm not in that prison, when statistically that is not born out at all.
Speaker 1: Oh, not at all.
Speaker 6: It's interesting they phrased it as happier when it's self reported mental health. I'm not sure those are synonyms, but.
Speaker 1: I guess they're close. I make they're pretty close.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, those are the main takeaways. Why are young liberals so depressed? Matt iglas about.
Speaker 1: You'd be depressed to what part of it? The weird hair color and the thing through their nose, couple old white men.
Speaker 6: I can't stand it, And he points out, Jack, you'll be gratified by this that there may be a.
Speaker 1: Performative aspect to this.
Speaker 6: Yes, liberals may express negative sentiment as a sign of solidarity with the movement that thinks there is profound and justice in the world. How can I act happy with all this injustice?
Speaker 1: You shouldn't. Everybody will judge me.
Speaker 3: You think you could walk into your hipster coffee shop where you're a barista and there's like nine other employees and be a everything's fine. You know, life is what life is. I just I roll with the punches. You think you could be that person?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, good days, bad days.
Speaker 6: What are you gonna do. Let's make some coffee, right, you're gonna be drummed out. Let's just see what Trump did. Oh my god, it is so clearly a fascist dictatorship.
Speaker 1: Right to live. I've considered moving to Belgium. I couldn't find a parking spot because of the patriarchy.
Speaker 3: We got more on the way, all those new stories I mentioned among aple things on the ways to hear.
Speaker 10: Tonic Driving is announced it will offer a pickle rita slush made with a pickle juice flavored boba after asking themselves what is the absolute worst thing you could.
Speaker 1: Spill in your car?
Speaker 3: No kidding, so you asked the question, I brought you the headline. Ice grabs eleven Iranian migrants, including suspected terracets as border patrol warns of possible sleeper cells. So this happened over the weekend in eight states. So I don't know, Like, if they had their eyes on a bunch of people and decided with the bombings, now is the time to make sure these guys are rounded up, That's probably what happened.
Speaker 1: Could see it yeah, but lots of different places. Yeah, that's probably it.
Speaker 3: I mean, they got the names of all these people, and you know, they're going through them one by one however you get to them. But somebody probably decided now might be a good time to grab any of the illegal Iranians, since we're gonna grab them at some point anyway.
Speaker 6: Especially if I don't know if they have a point scale or can auto a sort them or whatever by you know, crimes committed or final order of deportation in place or whatever. But they thought, yeah, who can we heave? How about these guys?
Speaker 3: Under the Biden administration, more than seven hundred Iranian migrants who crossed the border illegally were released into the United States, according to border records.
Speaker 1: So yeah, beautiful, that's a.
Speaker 3: Small number compared to the overall, but yeah, so who knows what those people are up to? Speaking of Joe Biden, Chuck Todd still talking to Jack Jake Tapper. Chuck Toddy used to be on Meet the Press. Jake Tappero wrote the book about Joe Biden. Nobody cares about that story anymore. It's gone and it's for historians to discuss now. But I thought this was kind of interesting. And they were having a conversation Todd and Tapper about the Biden family lore.
Speaker 9: Look, I mean, you know, you and I covered, you know, for most of our professional lives. The story of Joe Biden was this guy cared about his family so much he commuted home every night from Washington. Now here's by the way, here's the by the way. You know what else you could say? Is this man so ambitious? Right after his uh family went through that tragedy, he commuted every day to work right right, Like it's the same story.
Speaker 1: His sister help read. I don't I sit here.
Speaker 9: I look at this and the and and and I think where we sold a forty year bill of goods?
Speaker 1: Yes, but how about that?
Speaker 3: Finally getting to that conclusion, Chuck Todd and Jake Tapper, where we sold a forty year boat bill of goods? On the whole my word as a Biden or my family's the most important thing to me. Uh, you spent many hours on the train every day. Well, your sister raised your kids so you could claim you're a working man because that was part of your whole shtick. Yeah, you didn't have to do that. Yeah, Biden's just a phony. He was always a phony. Well I don't think people knew that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's become more and more clear.
Speaker 6: Uh. Speaking of presidents of the United States, Donald J. Trump is the current one. What the former ambassador of Israel said about Trump is notable. We'll have that for you next hour. If you don't get next hour, you can't listen. Grab it via podcasts. Subscribe to Armstrong, You Getty on demand. We find podcasts wherever you like to get them.
Speaker 1: We do a lot of segments. You should get them all. You don't miss a one.
Speaker 6: Armstrong and Getty