Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.
Speaker 2: He has come to my attention that a beautiful, wonderful, reliable company has come to us and said we need your help. And we said what do you need and they said, we need you to support us, and we said, absolutely, we can do that for you. And that company is Chevy Silverado. Should we clap yeah?
Speaker 1: Sponsor of Busting with the Boy, We.
Speaker 2: Talked about him already, We've already kind of dove into the whole thing. The strongest, most advanced Silverado ever is now partnering with.
Speaker 1: Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing, strong, beautiful like a stallion galloping in the wind. Dude. Chevy Silverado is now backing the boys, and the boys are now backing the Chevy Silverado. Dude, it's dependable, just like the people who ride him every single day. Right, you look at a guy and he's in a Silverado. You're on the highway.
Speaker 1: What do you almost do?
Speaker 2: You almost get in a crash? Right because you look at you. Oh, that's a beautiful vehicle. And I know that guy. I know that guy's gonna be on time. He's gonna work his tail off, and he's gonna get after it. There's so many things you can do with the Silverado.
Speaker 1: What all the things you can do? Will tell me about it.
Speaker 3: Tailgating, hauling, towing with you got a big boat, a big RV, a house, even Chevy Silverado can tow it, moving day, helping out your friend or family member, road trips. Do you see David Questenberry's legs right here, durable built just like the Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: Go to a dealership near you tell them the boy sent you.
Speaker 3: And what I think Taylor and I would like to see is somebody actually go to a dealership and dealership and say, hey, the boy sent me part part my little cute behind in a Chevy Silverado, and we might have to do something for that person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we would actually send us some gear or something like that, even if.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking maybe Jersey Yeah, and of the boys.
Speaker 1: Jersey, Yeah, the boys, we have those, just decorate somebody.
Speaker 3: Who if somebody goes and pace for Silverado and says the boy sent me, we got to sell out for him.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, I would love that. Hey back to the show, Yeah, yeah, yeah, we have our episode. Our first Chevy guest is Arthur Smith.
Speaker 3: Phenomenal episode and by these GrITT determination just like the Chevy Soverado. Enjoy subscribe rate five stars, subscribe to us on YouTube. Our YouTube is popping. Go subscribe to the boys everywhere, and go get our merch as well. As Taylor told you, Father Taylor, it's time to tithe, and you tithe on.
Speaker 1: The bar stool. Merch store.
Speaker 3: All the antics we all do like the boys, and you know, put the women and children to bed, and who's got the pre work out that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then them to college and still just stayed in college in the NFL there.
Speaker 3: And we're like walking out, just yelled all this nonsense and then subtly and just behind you walking up behind me, I'll just here, let's bring that bde baby and I'll turn around see.
Speaker 1: It, and I'm like, let's fucking go get the hardest chest bumps from our I understand. Do you want to get this done? Now? Should we? Should we make it official?
Speaker 2: I'll talk about this for a second before we jump the gun. Hang on, we should call of Rabel and make sure he has an opportunity to count right away.
Speaker 1: Try and just get some bidders in the associating get the numbers so we'll start at two million, we'll go from there. Yeah. Wow, we can just make it a fisher right now, we can get in Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 2: You can't sit, you can't just they can't put a value on a little content, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The field issues of like being able to play, but other than that, like being a guy in the locker room, being able to show the young guys he's a glue guy. You think we went to the went to the playoffs or we actually didn't make the playoffs the year year with us the first year, the second year though, the second time though, so you came in, no playoffs, you left a FC championship, came in lost.
Speaker 1: Well, we won the division, right, won the division.
Speaker 2: That's a big win of the I got I tore my a cl so that's also right.
Speaker 3: This could potentially be the biggest signing since Prime Time to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, o, God, does that fire you up?
Speaker 2: I think Arthur Blank would love to have you.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah. So like you cannot put a number on glue guy, like locker.
Speaker 3: Room guy, no question, that's what I am going to have my just say that, Hey, you can't put a number on a glue guy.
Speaker 1: So where we want to start this thing off.
Speaker 2: At fucking smith working for the Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank. Coincidence, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: Have you met You've obviously met with him, the guys obviously in the mafia type of deal. He looks like a guy that does some shady stuff. You don't have to say anything. He's your boss. But when I met, was just starting to pot off. Mafia looking guy, looks shady. You don't have to say a ship about it. I was looking for how you're gonna get me? Like, no, there's the everything is how you get you. Guys got breads a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: With the dick thing. Yeah, well, let's actually start there. Let's start you guys started with me. It's where's that piece going to win a Super Bowl? We'll see no comment, would you?
Speaker 2: God, he's let me. Let's ask you another question. Let's just say hypothetical situation. Right, you're in the Super Bowl, it's half time. Let's say you're up twenty eight to three. Oh, I like you think, do you think you'd run the ball?
Speaker 1: More comment?
Speaker 3: That means yes, Okay, let's say twenty eight three you're facing the Patriots. It's halftime, somebody comes in, somebody pops out, Hey, if you cut your dick off, you.
Speaker 1: Will win the super Bowl? Would you do it?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's okay? What Oh you get me a podcasts? College? You one second? You aready?
Speaker 2: He was ready? Did uh did you tell Arthur you were coming on this podcast?
Speaker 1: Did he know? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, so he's gonna come out and see all these no comments and think I made the right choice.
Speaker 1: Hope. So he said a grit determination.
Speaker 3: And we can say this now because we are officially with the boys, because they're going to hear an ad before this, but we're officially he's our He's our first Chevy guest.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. I'm actually how many recurring guests have yet? George? We've had a few. I thought I was gonna Derek. This is getting rough. Yeah, George, Henry, Derek, George, who's.
Speaker 2: Henry and who's Derek?
Speaker 1: Oh? Definitely been on one? He said, who's Henry and who's Derek? Yeah, Derrick Henry, Derek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I knew that. George Kittle, Michel Chandler, Okay, we've said those three. Brendan Okay, no has been on. Oh, he's been on twice.
Speaker 1: I wasn't on that pod.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's four Corey, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the boys.
Speaker 3: However, we can't say this you were you were he was number three? Wasn't he on the bus? Like your interview is only broken into highlights because we weren't doing full interviews at the time on YouTube.
Speaker 1: So this is your first time actually on the bus. You were at a new location. Yes, you were happy to have you on.
Speaker 2: And you're the first head coach outside of the Titans that we've had.
Speaker 1: That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, first OC turned head coach. Like we've seen the progression happen from us.
Speaker 2: We've been a part of your journey.
Speaker 3: And Michael Chandler, by the way, he came on his first time coming on, he was in the Bell Tour, he was a champion. Was he a Bill Tour champion at the time, He wasn't one of the times he came on right, but he he grew. Hey, we got to see his growth going from Bell Tour transitioning to the UFC. Now he's fighting for the UFC belt. You OC just got the job with the Titans, So you weren't approven you O see yet? I feel like and then you've kind of proved. Now you're a head coach, you're back on the bus. So there's a little bit of a Yeah, there's a little bit of a trend. When you come on the bus, you kind of the stop goes up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to do whatever you want. You're a head coach of a football team. Yeah, eventually we're both gonna be looking for jobs eventually, right, and we're expecting hires. We'll start with Will.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be a.
Speaker 2: Little more expensive, but we're definitely gonna get that going.
Speaker 1: So that thought, you've been in the coaching world, which can very much beful.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna I don't want to be a coach, but I'll I'll come and hang out with you guys.
Speaker 1: That's like the new thing. You just be a consultant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I like that, come in, hang out.
Speaker 1: I'll be a consultant for the locker room. I'll be Yeah, and I'll be consultant. I love that. That's exactly what you could be. You would do a good job doing that. How did well? I guess we should probably start the podcast five minutes in. Yeah. Oh, but what he Will was saying in the beginning.
Speaker 2: Recently, a the best truck company in the entire world was thinking. They were thinking of themselves advertisement. How do we get to the people? How do we get to the ones with the grit, with the determined nation, with the reliability, the lunch pale guys, the lunch pale guys that get after it every single day. Where do we spend this advertisement money?
Speaker 1: You know where they came.
Speaker 2: They came to the bus and Arthur Smith is our first guess with our presenting sponsor being not only but that that didn't sound right being Chevy. Let's go boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it started off strong. It didn't go too well after that.
Speaker 2: We're a little rusty back on the mic. But Chevy and you know what, Silverados they're also I don't want to plug anything right now, but I drive a Silver Ado now and they are phenomenal vehicles.
Speaker 1: My I won't say it, yeah, is dead to me.
Speaker 2: I actually there's a Molotov cocktail sitting in my car right now with it's a ticking time bomb. Yeah, yeah, to blow it up, I'll blow my vehicle up.
Speaker 1: No problem. I know. I know.
Speaker 3: Alex has got a little uh that fired him up because he actually came up with an idea where he wanted to blow up the F word. Yeah, befo, we already step into it. We step into a Chevy and drive off lighting a cigar. He's you can light a cigar, throw the match, it blows up. We step in the chevies, Hey boss, where can we do that? Nugget arrested for arson.
Speaker 1: Got it here one of these counties.
Speaker 5: You could probably get.
Speaker 2: Jefferson Street, you know my jolden my truck got broken into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they stole it.
Speaker 3: And there was camera.
Speaker 2: There was camera footage because my neighbor also had the same as vehicle as me.
Speaker 1: The F word, and you can see my F word pull up.
Speaker 2: And then another kid pull in and look and there's keys in that one too, and he just starts celebrating hitting a fat selling.
Speaker 1: And they get in there and they drive off.
Speaker 2: Wait, we found them. It doesn't matter. There was no damage done. Yeah, a little bit in gas.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no dents especially they're presenting.
Speaker 1: Then there's no dense now right.
Speaker 2: Things are going very well for us, but you know we're not going to talk about just me and oh, rehab is good, Dudel two years, yeah, absolutely, and you know two years too long, right, this should needs to be a six month thing my knee. At first, I was like, things are going really well. And then I went at the Titans facility and I did a couple of things that maybe probably too early my own doing. And uh, I was dealing with swelling issues for a while. Like you know, I would strengthen the squad, it would start to swell in this vicious circle. And so I got the swelling under under control now and we are on our way. I had a big workout today seeingle leg, squats, split leg. I had a vest on today with weights and everything.
Speaker 1: See I'm stow. Do you see me stomp up them stairs?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was definitely trying to show off for you. That was that's probably gonna bite me the ass.
Speaker 1: But I was.
Speaker 2: Thought, I'm gonna show Arthur how great I'm doing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's what it's all about. It's not actually being doing well yourself. It's showing everybody people we're doing really well. Yeah, whether you're not or what, it doesn't matter, does not matter.
Speaker 1: How's life been for you. It's got to be a crazy whirlwind. It's been good. That's like it's like catching up after a month, Like hey, how's it been. I've been on the golf. Yeah, kids doing well, they're in school. No, Uh, it's been a whirlwin.
Speaker 7: Like I said when we popped on here, it feels like I've been going full throttle since July. Yeah, which I guess I have. But uh, that's awesome. Transition has been great. It's easy because we're in Nashville and my family's still here and the kids are is there in school, so I had to pop back in the night. It's easy to get in the car. A million flights from Atlanta to Nashville. Now, you you said you found a spot in Atlanta? Yeah, are you flexing on them?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? You know what I mean? No, Hey, are you flexing on him? A nice little spot?
Speaker 5: Are you in Buckhead?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna give out where I'm living he's in.
Speaker 2: You can't give out the area, just some of the address.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give out the address. You got a pool in the backyard? We got a pull?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Is it an Infinity pool? No? Okay, Hey, what that's like? Different? Different? It's like way too much yet.
Speaker 7: No, it's like, yeah, you don't give out your address, no, no doubt.
Speaker 1: I mean Ben Jones will find it. Jones will absolutely find you. He'll get you with that pie. When's your birthday? He got me last year. Yeah, he won't.
Speaker 3: He won't just get you with the pie. He'll stink bomb your truck and you get him with the pie.
Speaker 2: Well, that was a bit of a deal between you two that I don't want to really get into.
Speaker 3: Come on, I don't only remember, yeah, because you jump fence throughout the entire process.
Speaker 2: I don't like to I don't like to be in the middle of things. I like to just instigate things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 7: I got him two years ago at the beach, and then he got me back last year, and I thought it was gonna be good because it was COVID. And then he kept like sending videos of my house like he knew where I was, Like I moved.
Speaker 1: Hey, Remember he talked.
Speaker 2: About the little stuff sausage double O seven, Southern boy.
Speaker 1: He really is. He wanted to do stuff to waffle. That's how Maddie was. Remember that. He wouldn't like, I want you to come home. I know where you live.
Speaker 3: I want you to come home and see me doing stuff to waffle. It's like, okay, man, I just put a fucking pie in your face.
Speaker 1: It's so so Ben.
Speaker 3: Ben is notorious, Ben Jones, Shout out, Ben Jones, He's notorious.
Speaker 1: On your birthday, he fills it.
Speaker 3: He fills up this plate or whatever with whipped cream, cottage cheese, something white.
Speaker 1: Ranch, whatever, yeah, ranch. And we'll walk up, do you sneak up on you and stuff. And so I got castle with the frost. Was gonna break his Really, he gets everybody, and he's not He's not nice about it. He yeah, he gets in there.
Speaker 2: It's actual slap in the face with just a little pie in the middle.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then last and you kind of just don't know how to feel about it. But it was his birthday, right, Yeah. And Taylor and.
Speaker 3: Uh, I sort of don't remember, but I'm gonna say, you put the idea in my head, Hey you should get Ben. This would be a great time to get Ben. I'll blame you on that one. And I'm like, oh, yeah, this would be good. And Taylor, I think, was video on it, and we kind of set it up in the hallway then was talking this but and I come up and I just put the pie right in his face. I filled up with it. Might have been cottage cheese. I don't know, But what did I say to him? I whispered something in his ear.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I really don't know. It wasn't his real birthday because it's in July. Yeah, yeah, okay, so then it wasn't his birthday. Maybe oh it was my birthday.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I got him before he could get me. Yeah, I whispered something in his ear. Man, it was a good little clack.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday to me, motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Happy birthday to me, motherfucker. And then took off running.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Ben got super upset.
Speaker 1: Ben got yeah upset.
Speaker 2: Ben doesn't really get mad like that. He just thinks to himself, time to one up the next guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he went to the equipment room.
Speaker 2: He found a stink bomb. I'm not sure how put the steam stink bomb and put it in your vehicle.
Speaker 1: Put it in my truck. Truck was unlocked in the in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: Puts in my vehicle and stink bombs, puts baby or puts powder all over my truck. Powders me all that stuff, dude, And who walks out there with Ben Jones while he goes and does the stink Bomb and the.
Speaker 1: Powder tay a little. So listen, here's the deal. Who got me fired up? To get him? Hey?
Speaker 3: Get Ben? J just before he gets you. Oh that's sick, bro dap each other. I do a little handshake, rope go in.
Speaker 1: He films it. Get him.
Speaker 3: I guess he's like Taylor's like, okay, I gotta switch side. So Ben doesn't get me. Now, I gotta preserve I gotta preserve myself. He goes out, and then that's being get me.
Speaker 2: We live in content world, right, I'm just trying to adapt to my surroundings the way I live my life. Right, we have a podcast. Now we need some content, and so you get you get Ben. Ben's all upset.
Speaker 1: Ben's already gonna get you.
Speaker 2: Whoever films it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ben was mad, That's what he was saying. The waffle stuff. We talked a lot in meetings, and then by the time we were going we were walking back to the locker room, he kind of put his arm around me because I guess we talked enough to where he now he felt bad about Oh shit, I got his I stink Bomb's truck and stuff. He's like, look, man, you're gonna be a little upset when you come out of here. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: He level has prevailed a little too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, he sat there and he sat me, and he goes, I felt bad.
Speaker 3: And then then next thing, he goes, but you know who had me do this? But who kind of talked to me into how to get you back? He's like, here's your boy. I was like Taylor.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I was disappointed.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm reliving it now and it's bringing up Yeah, it's bringing up an emotion I didn't want to relive.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Here's the weird here's the deals between Ben's word and my word. That never happened. Right, they got to make choice.
Speaker 3: It was it was what it was. You know, you played the fence on us. No, you're not gonna talk me back to the situation to tell them, Oh, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: You're right. I think it's more for content. Yeah, it was just for content.
Speaker 2: It was like it was just it was just for content. To me, it was like a blur. I don't know who was who.
Speaker 1: At one point I didn't I really didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: So I think we just let it go and move on. And really embrace our guests. Our second time guest Arthur smithring recurring guests Arthur Smith on Busting with the Boys, the head coach at the Atlanta Falcons. What a what a treat? Block Folio Busting with the Boys copy. Blockfolio is the world's most popular mobile app for cryptocurrency tracking and trading. Build your portfolio by following the prices of more than ten thousand coins. Get phone notifications updates directly from the projects you care about. Buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and dog coin and offer top tokens with absolutely zero fees.
Speaker 1: And get a free coin with every trade.
Speaker 2: Get a free coin with every trade over ten dollars all right, visit the app store and download Blockfolio for free Today. The NFL Draft is coming up, and more and more NFL players continue to invest in crypto. Panthers offensive lineman Russell o'cung became the first NFL player to get paid in bitcoin this past season. Blockfolio investing for the crypto generation.
Speaker 1: Bring it back into an intro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, obviously it's always been your goal to be head coach, right, You've always wanted that. When did you know you were going to jump ship from the tights and I don't I don't say that as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were trigger When did you hold on? Hold on? I mean QUI pretious legs in all of Nashville's quiz.
Speaker 3: When you walk on here, you're gonna fletch your quads.
Speaker 1: It's the same. You're not going till you come and sit next to him. Get right here. I'll screw it over, David Lee. I mean you hear quads for it's raining in here. A couple of.
Speaker 2: Tears show Arthur Schmid, good to see you man for all the fans walk watching right now?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what is that little wolf trophy?
Speaker 2: Wolf?
Speaker 6: As?
Speaker 1: It's a lighter lighter man? No way, the first time.
Speaker 5: To the wolf means a wolf lighter I learned.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's are the coolest if you've been given that's pretty dope. What do you do with that? I'm gonna light a cigar on it. Cigar, Yeah, cigar to night. He's a cigar. Let me see. Why did I expect it?
Speaker 8: You're like you're like you're like win coming up like red eyes. They say, I appreciate it coming by. That's pretty cool to.
Speaker 1: Start that out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You had a very serious question. And then also, and I saw this knocking of a man open the door really short shorts?
Speaker 1: Did you change?
Speaker 5: I called my wife she needed her key. So that's why that's why I'm late. After the count. I'm working out.
Speaker 6: Yea favorite one, my favorite downstairs.
Speaker 1: You look great, dude.
Speaker 2: Every time, every time you're wearing that, it's like, Okay, it's gonna be a good day.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I had a whole elaborate outfit plan. If I work out didn't take is just pulled out the two KR right now?
Speaker 1: Dude, Hey, did you get one? Or did you get one? I must must get lost. I don't know as the o C. Derek didn't get you a chain place? That's crazy. I lost something.
Speaker 2: So the way Derek Derek beats the record, Todd gets one.
Speaker 1: How did you feel? Would you be? Would I would send him an Instagram message?
Speaker 2: Did you send the message on the Falcons account?
Speaker 1: On your account?
Speaker 2: I like that? Fighting the battles on your own turb I like that. And now you get to the question, oh yeah, oh we were so the first thing I asked was when did you know you were gonna.
Speaker 1: Jump ship from the Titans.
Speaker 2: But it's not going to be a hostile, Like if you feel any hostile feelings from me.
Speaker 1: It's just sadness.
Speaker 2: I miss you, I want you, we want you. But when did you know, like, okay, because it was there was rumblings this saw the off season before saying Arthur Smith is probably gonna leave next year, did you know at that time, like, okay, I'll probably go.
Speaker 1: You try to put that stuff out of your mind.
Speaker 7: But I'd said towards the end of the season that you could tell that at least I was gonna probably.
Speaker 1: Get some interviews.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so I talked to Rayl about it and he was awesome, and you know, you just you just put it off because what I didn't want to become a distraction. Didn't wanted to like distract anything I was doing right for these guys, and so, but you knew. And then once there was they they were kind of making up rules as they were going in terms of you know, everything, it was a pandemic. They lifted a rule I think in like week sixteen, like hey could possibly interview.
Speaker 1: So when that happened, and officially.
Speaker 7: John and I talked and then we're like, we're not doing anything until after playoff game.
Speaker 1: They have all these weird rules. Yeah, so today is in the NFL, the Titans.
Speaker 7: The NFL, and John and Raves were awesome about it, but that that was one thing I wish in hindsight that like, it'll be interesting how they end up changing these rules. But to get off of a playoff game and then you go right into an interview, yeah, I wish. I like it was set up because we were trying to knock them out and we totally expected to still be playing. So we just tried to jam and then the Sunday night Monday. But while you're still playing, you shouldn't be interviewing, right right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said you should be interviewed, should not be, should not be?
Speaker 5: Got you? Got you? Got you?
Speaker 2: And the NFL rule that you can't be interviewing or after the week seventeen when the season ends or.
Speaker 1: Your season's over.
Speaker 7: Uh huh, you can internet, right, but if you're still playing, you can interview after the wild card weekend?
Speaker 5: Got you?
Speaker 7: And so to set it off, we like talking of Raves, we had set it up to say, hey, we'll talk Sunday night and Monday and then we'll be game planning for whoever. We thought we would be playing in the Division round. Obviously, we we lost to Baltimore's and then you go home and you jump right into them kind of wishing nindsights like that. I wish I hadn't done on Sunday night, just because I wasn't in the right frame of mind to do that.
Speaker 2: But who'd you mean with on Sunday night, Jacksonville?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't go there? Yeah no, I mean it was just like it was like a doing with some reps. But then you know, right, it's like like a run.
Speaker 3: That's like you want to warm out prospects in fifteen, you warm up with that one.
Speaker 2: I literally, okay, whoa hold on? First off, that is way too much pinboard? Was it pinboard material?
Speaker 1: Bolton wore?
Speaker 2: I'm definitely chirping the Jacks way too much right now. Listen, great franchise. I love the Owdner's mustache. I am so I was. I'm sorry. I've been one in fifteen.
Speaker 1: I've been two and fourteen.
Speaker 2: I do not want to be that.
Speaker 1: Well, you have been on some shitty teams. Shitty teams.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be that guy.
Speaker 1: But more so, you don't want to be playing against the boys.
Speaker 7: Twice, and you're like, you don't want to play spred.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you're yeah, yeah, you picked a good spot, Atlanta. That's where I wanted to go. You knew that that's where I wanted to go go out of the draft. And so there's a little bit more of a vendetta now because I took you away also the whole city of Atlanta to man. But anyway, so you met with Jacksonville. Why did you wish you didn't do that on Sunday? Just because the backlash from it, Because I remember people were.
Speaker 7: Like, well, I wasn't the back It wasn't the backlash. I mean that was the that's the way the rules were written. And it was a zoom interview. I just wish you didn't have to have it set.
Speaker 1: Up like that.
Speaker 7: I just wish, I, you know, could have put them all off to whenever we were done playing.
Speaker 1: Now we were done playing then.
Speaker 7: I just wish that was the last thing I want to do, was jump on a zoom interview six o'clock.
Speaker 1: After losing a game like that.
Speaker 3: What do you wish, uh, what do you hope to see change with like the rules for interviewing and that type of thing because it seems like.
Speaker 7: It suckslow proposed, you know, not talking to when the season is completely over. I think that's nevitbly gonna be hard to do because you're gonna have a playoff run and teams are gonna be out of it and it's not really the.
Speaker 1: There's just gonna be so much noise. So I don't I don't know how they really like stop them because that kind of sucks too.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what about a team that's like like a Jacksonville who was done before the like at the playoffs and they interview Urban you know what I'm saying, the guy who's not in.
Speaker 1: The NFL, Like, what are the rules on that? Right?
Speaker 3: So yeah, because it's tough because say, say we went all the way to the super Bowl. It's like, do you think you would have been the head coach of the Falcons just because they would have probably probably probably fast?
Speaker 7: They really fast, So that does kind of I mean, you know, Kyle Shanahan got hired when they went on a run, but like the way the rules are written and they've been Patriot coaches years ago.
Speaker 3: That everybody's got Mike Shanahan though, Well I'm just saying like, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the best solution is.
Speaker 7: I know a buffalo they proposed or trying to something needs to be done to fix it. Yeah, I don't have the answer right now. So I don't have a great proposal to put on your podcast. Okay, Yeah, I'm just sitting here.
Speaker 1: I'm a question about it. Like most people.
Speaker 4: Can bring them all your words and we'll put yeah, just different words throughout the entire super thing that bad things spice it up anyway, So how many game did you interview with the Jacksonville then who?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Then Monday morning had the Jets on Zoom, Atlanta, Chargers, Detroit, Oh. And then then in person I went to the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Are you went to the Egos in person? What was different about that? Just because well then, yeah, it's just a way it's set up there. They were a little bit later.
Speaker 7: So I had done all these on zooms between Sunday night Monday, and then push one back to Tuesday because they were trying to set it up and I had to come back. I wanted to meet with the offense on Monday afternoon, and then I did Detroit one on Tuesday, and then talking to Howie Roseman.
Speaker 1: They were doing theirs in person down to Palm Beach.
Speaker 2: Got you so, did you was there a team like you thought that was going to be more of a front runner at first? Like when you met with Jacksonville, did you walk away going Okay, I probably.
Speaker 7: There was no chance in hell that that wasn't gonna be that. Yeah, I just didn't think that.
Speaker 1: Was they were all urban all the way or standpoint fifth standpoint.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when you're like when you're going through that stuff throughout the year and you're kind of like figuring out that you probably get interviews for the next year as a head coach, like similar to a player and like a contract year that knows like I'm about to re up and get broke off. Obviously we're all good at compartmentalizing, but it's hard to kind of compartmentalize like when you know, uh, like separating all the ball and like knowing like I'm about to enter in this world of becoming a head coach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do a good job of that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you basically test yourself to be like are you really that, because it's easy to fall on that trap, like in terms of like, hey, you take calls and people want to talk to you about Hey, it's.
Speaker 1: You get a job.
Speaker 7: Hey, you know, keep me in mind or whatever, just trying to just push everything off. How many of those calls came in a lot? Yeah, I bet which calls.
Speaker 2: The guys like you worked with the guy three years ago. Don't forget about me. I'm gonna eat that linebacker. Yeah yeah, like a malarkey sneaking around like texts are just blowing up with potential. Yeah yeah, is Malarkey still in the league. Mike's retired, He's retired, retired, he's retired. All hey, say, hey, dem Pece is retired. Oh, de Pace was retired, he kind of. I wrote an article that.
Speaker 1: Says you brought DMP got a retirement.
Speaker 3: This is for the second time, because he was I want to retire from the tiens.
Speaker 1: He's like the bread bar of an NFL.
Speaker 3: He's retiring and coming back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how'd you get Dean back?
Speaker 2: One phone call?
Speaker 1: He reached out to me. Oh he reached out to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like that. Okay, keep going, he said, retirements not for me. And so when I started going through the interviews. Before I went on the interviews, I called him up and say Hey, you this is what you really want to do. He said, yeah, absolutely, So it was nice because that that is a you're gonna be a first time head coach and a call plays.
Speaker 1: You need someone experience on that side.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, Yeah, so that was a huge high force due How great? How great is he?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: He's best? Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, I feel really fortunate because alleviate it's a lot of head ches you're gonna have early on. There's so much trust that he's he's got things covered on that side of the ball. And we'll meet every day or where we go over South.
Speaker 1: But Dean's the best. You don't feel like you have to micro manage anything that's going on over there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, Dean loves will Compton too.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: I like man, I really do. We kept in touch when I was in Oakland and everything.
Speaker 1: Like he's awesome. His son Matt too, he's all time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was seeing him like two years ago when he was doing his thing down the stretch artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really was.
Speaker 2: That was like you're watching it, man, he is on fire right now, especially in that ball over there.
Speaker 1: That Baltimore game did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that Baltimore game was insane.
Speaker 1: He had like he is all week talking about how Lamar does X, Y and Z. It was insane. It was insane the way he was doing that stuff. That was it was awesome, like you sleepless.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: An underrated thing of that playoff run is quiz and Houiser on the sideline.
Speaker 2: Dude getting after it flexing you. I don't know how you didn't stop flexing the whole time. Is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Didn't as much attention as you did. But he was like your mini me.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I brought him along pretty yeah, but he was very eager.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: You want to do the bands in the in the locker room, yeah, or even a few games.
Speaker 1: A couple of art.
Speaker 2: He used to do it all the time, twenty fourteen fifty. He was always in there grabbing it. He pushed me out of the way a few times, somebody to go play game. He would really pushed me. And I need to get a few of these, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I need to get some bands. I got that home gym, your art. Hey, you're a bit of a glue guy in the locker room, you.
Speaker 2: Really are, because you know good you brought that up because he's not gonna say it himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not gonna say it himself, but it's like all the antics we all do, like the boys and you know, put the women and children to bed, and who's got the pre work out?
Speaker 2: What's about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then to college and still just stayed.
Speaker 2: In college in the NFL.
Speaker 3: The rind him and we're like walking out, just yelled all this nonsense and then subtly and just behind you walking up behind me, ill just here, let's bring that BD baby, and I turn around seat.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's go get the hardest chest bumps from art before ever single. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there's a couple of times we had those fourth quarter comebacks and we'd be coming in hype and stuff. He's like, how about that big thick energy, like hell yeah, oh my god, legend yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: All allegend allegedly. I remember even week six when that was the over time, that was the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: You come out there, Oh yeah, ice pack on the knees, and I'm like, I'm just standing by and.
Speaker 7: I don't want to believe it because like you're like I'm done. I'm like he's told me he's done before. So it's a little ankle spring.
Speaker 1: Are you talking about I'm like, I think I called a plane. I'm like, you wait till m RI. Now I'm done. I'm like, well, y call what you call? Tells me it's a good call. My great.
Speaker 2: And then it was also though, I actually saw that highlight the other day with uh when Derek took the direct snap and I wasn't, Oh it was gonna get mad about that. He catches the ball and just drives in there. Dude, I got so hype. Art was fucking jumping around banging jest, dude, it was awesome.
Speaker 7: Got after that thing that was my not even my favorite part of that drive was you standing next to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I an NFL film clip. That'd be great. If they had the whole interaction, that'd be awesome. If there's got to be a boom mic somewhere.
Speaker 2: There's there's there always around, right, there's always there's there's always some between the two of us.
Speaker 7: As I'm calling the last drive, checking on his knee, and he's saying, oh, you're probably be all right, he's done.
Speaker 1: No, I'm done. I'm like, yeah, you probably keep saying that in between play calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a tough little day, but it was awesome watching that comeback just as a drive down and even on the coin toss when Deshaun we got was like the fuck.
Speaker 3: This episode of Bustling the Boys is brought to you by Barstool Golf Time App. Speaking of golfing, the boys are going to go out for a nice little day on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Quiz are you coming to Taylor? Tell me about that? And he has already talked to them.
Speaker 3: We're actually hitting the course and golf season is in full swing and that was the perfect time to get out on the course trying to book.
Speaker 1: A tea time.
Speaker 3: Look no further as we are officially announcing the launch of the Barstool Golf Time App in partnership with Supreme Golf. The Barstool Golf Time app allows you to book tea times at thousands of courses around the country. After you book, take a picture or video of the course you're on and submit it as an official review. Rigs Frankie, Trent and Lurch the boys at Barstool. Their reviews are on the app as well, so you can join them along with your boys your friends.
Speaker 1: Shout out girls too.
Speaker 3: Other cool features such as the Barstool Golf Rewards get free merch will be rolling out soon.
Speaker 1: Don't be an idiot.
Speaker 3: Download the Barstool Golf Time app today, now available in the app store.
Speaker 1: That was beautiful. It's a lot of in here boys so hot. The weather's coming.
Speaker 2: Bring Okay, what happened to the air conditioning?
Speaker 1: I got? I got a question.
Speaker 3: Interviewing interviewing for OC versus interviewing for head coach? Like, what's something that, uh, you know, surprised you?
Speaker 7: It was different because I was in house, so when I talked Torable, it's a lot like you know the all the issues and you know how everything set up, like you have all that and social knowledge of the place. So that's in house interviewing for that was a lot easier than you know, just random.
Speaker 3: They're all they're all so different too, right, right, Like what are the differences? You feel like even I know you're in the house, but you probably still have an idea of what a no C gets interviewed about, Like what are the differences with the getting interviewed for a coordinator versus a head coach?
Speaker 7: You're just really talking about like one phase, right, and then obviously the head coach now you've got to talk about obviously all three phases, everybody managing the team. There's so many other things that go with being a head coach, at least as the offensive coordinator. It's like you can just focus on the offense like that's that's the biggest probably the biggest difference in the job in the in the short time I've been on it is there's so many little things.
Speaker 1: That come up during the day. To take your intention with.
Speaker 7: You don't hire really good people like you're gonna be up all night, right because you just constantly things get pushed back and you got to adapt.
Speaker 1: You need to make. There's a lot of decisions you just got to make every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are a couple of things you've learned from from Vrabel that is going to help you out with going over to Atlanta.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of the team meetings. No, I don't think I can replicate Praise's style as he needs. Sometimes it was the funny you should.
Speaker 1: Have ever heard.
Speaker 7: Sometimes as long as it wasn't directed at you, turned in not off limits.
Speaker 1: So the players.
Speaker 7: Every once in a while, he's gonna make a comment about that, laughing at art a little fucking play call here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did take the first fit. Our days could have been so much shorter if it wasn't for his fifteen to twenty minute stand up comedy bit every Monday, or if you let's.
Speaker 1: Check in with our social media director.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just Will gave him a lot of Will gave him everything he loves.
Speaker 1: Will, though Will didn't believe it. I don't know why you call.
Speaker 7: Him and ask him about this like battle battle, but this negotiation battle.
Speaker 1: Part of this is exactly wait, part of hey, part of me, part of me is starting to set up because you just know.
Speaker 3: Frakys gonna Brad's gonna dummy me a little bit.
Speaker 7: I waited so he couldn't he couldn't hit me for tampering. That's why I waited to do this. Yeah, we think he I bet it?
Speaker 1: What with Will? With Will or David Lee like yeah, fuck it? But Will no chance. He's not gonna answer. It's not gonna answer. That's so disrespectful. You FaceTime with him. He FaceTime me when I was in Orlando.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious because he saw that I was talking about uh, water parking underrated, and so he FaceTime and then he texts me like they're not underrated He's.
Speaker 1: Like, here's what you gotta do. I gotta get the cabana.
Speaker 3: You check in for all your rides, and you go and have a good time until you until that time comes up.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, I agree with you man.
Speaker 2: Ladys be having a brand new season, unlocked the promise of adventures ahead, an endless stoke on the horizon now on sale.
Speaker 1: Own it All with.
Speaker 2: Icon Pass, Own the Season, Own the Stories, Own the Stoke will unlocking access to more than forty unique Icon Pass destinations. From the second you score your pass and stake your claim to the twenty one twenty two season, you've got an entire season of sweet stuff to look forward to.
Speaker 3: Pass options starting at only three ninety nine adult and exclusive spring savings. There's an adventure for every type of writer, both new to the mountain and longer and longtime shredder Lock in the twenty one to twenty two season with up to two hundred dollars savings on child passes, up to one hundred dollars in renewal discounts, and a new payment plan for as low as zero dollars down in zero percent APR. Explore all these pass options at Iconpass dot com.
Speaker 1: And back to the show. Remember that tweet you sent out to Will Pales. What's what did I say to him?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: God, as well in Chicago, and we're gonna accuse him of giving you the game plan.
Speaker 1: Put him into the dizzy. That's right, they called me.
Speaker 2: It was like that Will Payal's legend legend. Mike Sullivan knows all about that, the legend of the Tennessee Times.
Speaker 1: Mike Pales.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he goes to Chicago and like, Pales was a big fan of me. Are and Soy and so I tweeted with Soly in Soly's office, appreciate Pales giving us the playbook for the you know, the Bears. Blah blahah blah. It's a preseason games, the fourth preseason game, right, it's some some bullshit. And I guess like the Bears called Solely or someone on the Bears.
Speaker 7: I was Taylor, this might not be a good idea.
Speaker 1: I got a little more nervous than I did, and I was like, yes.
Speaker 2: Maybe, Surely is Sly gets nervous very easily. So gets very very very nervous. What was what was what was tough about his job? We'll cut it out. Yeah, we can talk about that. Actually, let's talk about Isaiah Wilson.
Speaker 1: Do you mind I'm a huge fan, I'm a huge fan of you.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a big fan as well, but you need to use.
Speaker 3: Words polished nose, like I'm always gonna mess with the boys, but they're not gonna give me.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna get me.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about how the Isaiah is Wilson situation went down?
Speaker 1: Do you want me to go first? Perfect, I'll go first.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people out there are upset with John Robinson for picking him in the first round. However, I think with the zoom stuff and how the draft went, it's really hard to get a good feel on guys. There's a there's a big difference when shaking somebody's hand and the zoom thing popping up and you guys having a real conversation. It's easy to fake that stuff. And so I don't think. I don't think John's really there to blame at all. I think the kid needs help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would not blame John. I know that, and I will see this as.
Speaker 7: There are certain things that happened that you could never predict, right, So I don't think that.
Speaker 1: There's you know to blame John.
Speaker 7: I mean there's a lot of things that on Zoom, But even in hindsight and a normal here, I don't think he would have predicted. You'd like to say, now with all the knowledge that you have and what happened, that you would say, oh you could have predicted that. But but going back and looking at it, no, I mean it's now with the zooms there are certain things to your point, with with all the different prospects, you don't get a feel for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now you guys want to be the people in person this year? No, would you show up to the pro days?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? There's not even combine this year? No on that. Yeah, it's weird, not bad. Do you have any type of insider information on what the off seasons are going to look like? I don't. I just allough will start on the nineteenth virtually. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And do you feel like that changes the changes the dynamic with having picks like investing in the rookies versus investing in the vets. When you when there's more of a virtual offseasons, now that there's been a year of experience with it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: There was so much unknown.
Speaker 7: I think it definitely helped us early in the season, like going back with so much familiarity that we had offensively. Yeah, I thought that certainly helped us in late games, like we'd all been together. So that's but this year, I don't imagine we have some somewhat of them all like that way it's trended.
Speaker 1: But like in our situation, like.
Speaker 7: You know, we got nine draft picks, we'll have plenty of undrafted rookie free agents.
Speaker 1: We don't have any money best kind of guys, We don't have money to pay Will well you, I mean we've figured out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've actually had a conversation about that. Will ask me if I would give a million of my salary?
Speaker 1: Did you see that clay for Will?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't, I said, no. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well what happened first is he goes Will, which is hilarious thinking back on, he goes, would you take a pay cut to play for the Titans? And I'm like, I made minimum, I can't go any lower.
Speaker 1: I go a little bit of it. If John calls you was like, hey.
Speaker 3: We want to restructure you will take a million out of your deal and we'll give it to Will.
Speaker 1: I said, would you take it? He said, no, there's no chance. And here's why. Well, hang on, hang on, hang on, hang on, would you no?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel really on that island over there.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I think this is I think you over here. It's kind of like a little deal here and then this.
Speaker 1: Is a little off in the disc.
Speaker 7: He Hell yeah, hey, if you if you made seventeen a.
Speaker 1: Year, Hell no, dude, it just says what it is.
Speaker 2: What do you mean we're gonna be friends regardless.
Speaker 1: It's literally never been about friends. Yeah, Like, I don't care. You're to pay me you have money. It sounds like to you trying to bring you.
Speaker 2: It's negotiating you see that take a million from me to give it to the Falcons to sign you.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes you need the boy. You know what I'm saying? Like, are we for the boys?
Speaker 2: Are we not?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, for Rooney? Like you need to play coach. You haven't. No, I haven't. It's below you. It's yeah, it's very it's really grind.
Speaker 2: There's dude, that's hilarious. Well get Actually, I do want to get into some fan questions before we get off.
Speaker 1: But are you going to call your own places here? The place? I love that? Yeah, I love.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's why you became a head coach. That's a smart thing to do. I feel like a lot of people go in. Did Whiz called the plays?
Speaker 1: Didn't he he did? Well?
Speaker 2: That here goes my argument. But I will say I don't some coaches that are like offense coaches or defensive coaches go in.
Speaker 1: They don't call their own place. Yeah, that's pretty common too. Is that a normal thing?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love the FA So is there someone with the title of OCA?
Speaker 5: Who is it?
Speaker 1: Dave for Going? I don't know who that is. Is he a good dude?
Speaker 2: I love that question?
Speaker 1: He was in Chicago? What they probably in Washington?
Speaker 3: I feel like I recognized the last probably Yeah, you probably a big time them big time?
Speaker 1: And here we go ko. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the Atlanta Falcons uniforms? The red that transition or the black that transition to the red.
Speaker 1: Isn't Jersey in it for Atlanta? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The blacks a crop top alternate.
Speaker 1: J I don't think you haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: You pull it up.
Speaker 1: Do you like these uniforms?
Speaker 7: I like our home in a way to don't I heard.
Speaker 2: That these little deals I a nice little deal having Julio too, no doubt, you're just haveing a filthy little offense to the what you call plays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, do you like those unis right there? There's little alternates, the red that goes down to the black. Sure, one to ten.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like righting my kids, you know, it's like.
Speaker 10: Rate them to you. Yeah, I got a favorite right now. The question I'm not going to say out loud. I'm not going to sail loud.
Speaker 1: Wink once and it's win, wink twice. Off it's willow. What do you mean blink if it's willow?
Speaker 11: Wink because they can't see your right eye. Hey, I ain't doing nothing because your nose is blocked. No, actually, I really don't have a favorite right now. They're different, they're lovable in their own ways, relaxed. Well, you don't understand you're extremely competitive, David.
Speaker 9: I want to know what your favorite part about Colin plays for that.
Speaker 5: Tightening of thing was last year.
Speaker 1: If you can't hear quiz, he said, what what was? Because when you guys were in a rhythm, like when you guys want to hybing, like call whatever you want it type of situation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know how to explain you are savage in the calm place, like when when we're firing and you're firing, it is some of the most fun football to be a part of and to watch and the like.
Speaker 1: That's that's the credit that you guys like my favorite, like when you could feel the momentum of the game. That was exactly two things in the last two years.
Speaker 7: One was that second half against New England, you guys are rolling, and the first half at Indie this year. Oh yeah, you guys were ready to go. I knew going on a game. I was, I would have been shocked if you guys didn't play well. We were pissed about how it happened on Thursday night. We thought we played all right, we had the rough patch in the third.
Speaker 1: Quarter and then the game got out of hand.
Speaker 7: But the way that ended, and knowing how you guys had blocked him up front in the one game and I was, I was, I knew you guys, Like of all the games like this past season that I knew you guys were ready, that.
Speaker 1: Was the one clearly that paid off.
Speaker 5: It was just like a show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the feeling was showed up, question go down, And that's kind of rare in the NFL because sometimes it's like you can't judge anything on warm ups or like you know, walking in how gas get off boss or whatever. But I knew you could feel that one and that one in New England too. I was like a Stephen King novel like that, the way that we come at night, Like it felt like it was like.
Speaker 1: The whole Lions, you know, the whole lion hyena. Yeah, that was awesome that video.
Speaker 2: I texted them, I think Boss made that, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Boss me? Taylor?
Speaker 3: Taylor send it to me and goes, watch this, watch this video because he faced he watched, he was watching.
Speaker 1: I was hype.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy shit, I can't the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he facetimes goes, watch this video coming back. So I watched it, call him back. He goes, let's do that, uh and switch.
Speaker 1: I was like, just switch it.
Speaker 2: So like all the things they say that are positive put tight and stuff and all the negative stuff put the Patriots And I was like, we'll keep that back pocket if we win, you know, because it was still Dynasty Patriots right, like to post that before a game, that would take some fucking balls.
Speaker 1: Right there to do that. That would take that would be.
Speaker 2: That was one of the most fun games I've ever played. To play in those games and kind of be like, oh, we can just do whatever we want right now and it's gonna work. I Mean, we didn't score a whole lot of points, but it was just a filthy blood bath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the way you guys played it from Yeah, Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: There's one play in general that's like ben Knock, like Pankeke, the guy Roger Pancake, the guy Me and High Tower hit really hard and that was very painful and there's a lot of ship going on.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was a great game.
Speaker 5: Towers.
Speaker 1: He's just one of those guys that looks like he's so heavy and he dude, he's from nash He stick, dude.
Speaker 2: Stick, he broad shoulders, brings it.
Speaker 1: House bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every bit of that game was awesome.
Speaker 1: Shout out Slick Spirited Ice no free shoutouts.
Speaker 3: The time has come for Happy Hour to finally live up to its name with the introduction.
Speaker 1: Of Slick Spirited Ice.
Speaker 3: Slick is a brand new hard yes that means alcohol infuse freezer pop that is crafted with elevated flavors to inspire good Times available in different premium spirit offerings, including Rum and a Gave. These frozen flavor variety packs are the coolest new way to booze with an icy twist. Delivering eight percent ABV at one hundred calories or less each, naturally flavored slick spirited ice pop taste as good, if not better, than any dakery or margarita you'd get on the beach or at a patio bar. Opportunity for a line to speak about personal favorite flavor of the host and why. The best part is that with slick no bartender or blend is.
Speaker 1: Needed, just your freezer.
Speaker 3: The pops are also convenient enough to throw in the cooler and bring along to a backyard barbieque, a boy's day boating on the lake, or a day blazing at a pool party. Opportunity to substitute any of these activities Good Times with alternative based on timing of reed i e. Fourth of July or your holiday, personal use of the product by host.
Speaker 1: Or an event venue of their own.
Speaker 3: So swap your typical summer cocktail or seltzer with slick spirited ice. Scoop up a box or two or ten at your local Walmart shoutout Walmart, no free shoutouts or liquor store, and load your freezer for the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: This ad has been brought to you.
Speaker 3: By twenty one Holdings LLC in West Chicago, Illinois. Must be twenty one and up to purchase and consume. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 1: I really loved the Ravens game. The next one too.
Speaker 2: I love that game. The the atmosphere pregame was the best I've ever seen. The flashing lights, they are going off, dude. They and they had a bye week. They were the best team whatever. Statistically, no, the the Chiefs were, but anyway they were.
Speaker 1: They were really good that they were the ones. Yeah, it was awesome, dude.
Speaker 2: That was like the most typoverb been for game going to We kind of gotta calm yourself down. I gotta take a couple of deep breaths here. This is going to this.
Speaker 1: And then when you.
Speaker 2: Called that bomb to Khalif right.
Speaker 1: After the turnover.
Speaker 2: But that was a fucking savage call when you when you called that, I was like, oh, it's a touchdown.
Speaker 1: I think Tannahill even said it. He's like, if you guys hold up, this is a touchdown, right, here and.
Speaker 2: When you hear that, you're like all fun. And Ben I'll always say that too, because you know Ben, he knows all the route trees and everything. So we'll go and Ben'll look at me if we hold up it's a touchdown, like, oh fuck, let's go boys, And you know it's about me. I'm just like, I just know what the blocking scheme is and that's it. I don't know what the hell is going on, but it's it was awesome, dude. That was That was awesome.
Speaker 1: And then the beginning of the Chiefs game was great too. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when Dennis caught that balls like ship, it might be breaking away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this might be a bit of a deal.
Speaker 2: And then I don't know, I kind of all change when Mahomes had that ridiculous run and then and the second half, right befo the half. But you can't really put up your finger because as players, and.
Speaker 7: I'm sure we had a chance in the third quarter too, yeah we really did one, but third and one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how much do uh for you?
Speaker 3: You kind of just saying that, how much do coaches you feel like, beat themselves up? Like you guys beat yourselves up as much as players do. When you're kind of watching film, You're like, fuck, I wish I'd have just made this.
Speaker 7: Decide absolutely, Like I look back and and that Chiefs game is painful, will probably always be paid, you know, because you look at it and you're you're close, and then you feel like shit, you know, let them down. I mean, I think you all, like you have so much invested in and it's different than being a player, but you know, you guys are the ones to go out and make it work. But you're thinking to yourself like, damn, I wish I'd given them a better I wish I had done this Like that. That's easy and you try to learn from it and move on. But I don't think you you know, it's that's painful the Ravens game, you know, like when you jump right into the interviews like I don't I didn't get a chance to watch it likeday, and I just kind of flew through it, and then that week was kind of a blur. And then as I've watched it a few times this offseason, it's still painful to watch.
Speaker 2: Well, what did you see that was such a difference between because.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, it's so you know, you get into some of those in a playoff game, like in any NFL game, every.
Speaker 1: Possession is crucial in those playoff games.
Speaker 7: Like everyone right, And in a game like that, it was a one possession game and we had been really good on one possessions.
Speaker 1: However it played out. You know, we didn't go out and score the touchdown down the red zone.
Speaker 7: We set off for a field goal and then and then the fourth quarter we were driving early, we didn't get it, and then we still had a chance.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was a can't go tie game. I did if we if we go back or are we going for it? That's easy to criticize in hindsight.
Speaker 7: Like the relevant to me it's that last drive like when Westbrook, you know, uh caught the one on the sideline, so there was a time out for an injury time out, and then we came in there and we were good at our two minute menu and look back on it and you know we you know, obviously his bang bang and then the ball goes up in the air and they pick it off.
Speaker 1: Like that pissed me off, Like the whole reffoonery around the midfield and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: But how do you what do you think about that when it happened because players, we all have our opinions on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the what's a what's a perspective you have? You know, you just you're so pissed because you realize that it was over.
Speaker 7: Like in my mind, I'm like, you start racing, like, God, I wish I'd called this or that.
Speaker 1: Like you start second guessing yourself and you see all that.
Speaker 7: Man, Yeah, you're pissed, like you don't want Dan, right, but whatever whatever they're doing, like whatever, Like.
Speaker 2: If you're on the other side, if you're in the Ravens, you're a coach on the Ravens, you're like, all right, fuck yeah, like that what happened before with Vrabel And then they think we're disrespecting them by being on the fifty yur line.
Speaker 1: I don't know where it came from though.
Speaker 2: Well that's what we talk about in this podcast all the time is people don't realize we've literally done that for three or four years now. You know, like every we go to the middle of the fields, it's not about being on their low. Go if you'll break it down us against the world type mentality.
Speaker 1: Go to the thing. I've never team who's done that before.
Speaker 2: Ever, and Harball just must have been walking out at that time and got super mad about it.
Speaker 1: But we always say we love the petty. We always are about thee So when.
Speaker 2: They go and do it, tell us there's gonna be a time in the future where someday it happens again opposite and we get to go be petty. It makes it for better entertainment, right. I think the McGregor, the McGregor Vie, whatever they did, that's that's that's, that's all them.
Speaker 1: In my mind, I was just pissed because I knew it was over. Yeah, and there was. There wasn't one ounce there.
Speaker 3: You know, there's some games you go into and you're like, you don't necessarily know how it's gonna go, But that one there, it's there was no question in my mind that the boys were gonna come out on top of that.
Speaker 1: And when and when it was coming down on the fourth, I remember looking.
Speaker 3: I remember looking at dB like, yo, if we don't score here, we legit might lose this game because we were playing I mean, we were playing solid like the whole first half, like playing physical, doing all that stuff, and it just never entered your mind until late in the fourth quarter and you're like, hey, boys, like we're not on the top right now, right, you know that's what that's what sucked. And then they picked it off and you're just you like want some time warp to happen to where like that just happens, right.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, yeah, it's so surreal, like what's fucking over?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Game I've ever been to in my life, like as a as an attending, as an expectator. Yeah, I thought for sure, there's no way they lose this game. Watch before seeing you guys on the gifts warm up, and there's no.
Speaker 1: Chance they lose this game. This thing is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah in the long room or.
Speaker 1: Heart's gone, Yeah we knew right away.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but like there was a sadness when you see the interception because my god, I knew I was probably gone too, and I was like, damn, that's how it ended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like in the first round.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean you you're going into a team I don't know what the Falcon's record was last year, but you're going to a team with a lot of stars. You have a lot of firepower, like really good football players like.
Speaker 1: You have down here, though, what's that They had it down well.
Speaker 2: And this way, as a as a head coach, you're going into a team with a great draft pick.
Speaker 1: Right, what do you guys pick at for? I mean, funk around.
Speaker 3: Tree for will give the Titans what he's Let me hang on, let me hanging, don't leave me hanging.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what that is. You gotta do this, hey, you just gotta do this. You gotta do this. No, you're gonna hold that against your agent's gonna say I appreciate that. I was just you got the four. You got the four.
Speaker 2: Gives Taylor a million?
Speaker 1: That's crazy, man.
Speaker 3: It's just like a fist bump hey Ford pick, but like it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: This is the same thing. No, I'm with you, sneaky with the little pudgy fingers bro.
Speaker 1: Then things get a little sneaky. He comes over like this. This just swings every way, swinging everybody, dude. So I don't like that either.
Speaker 5: And then I definitely wanted to get it on camera. Thank you, thank you. I had two years ago.
Speaker 1: I was a hell of a cat cash right, I love it.
Speaker 5: The big man, the big man, end zone or weapon.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, everyone's a lot down there. You could have had another one this year. You're wide opens, wide open. You were thinking the skyt report, like hey cover quizzon Berry.
Speaker 1: No, No, I didn't games. Oh the role pass we hit the Indie on Thursday night right there.
Speaker 5: And then the other one was to Johnny where I kind of came underneath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, dude, get you a couple.
Speaker 5: I feel like every week, like all the alignment.
Speaker 2: Are like yeah, every every Thursday you get in there or.
Speaker 1: The Friday in art so like you, I mean like you're wide open.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I was like.
Speaker 1: Right there, primary.
Speaker 2: Tannehill, Tannhel could be an asshole with that football dude, his receivers and stuff.
Speaker 5: The guys who actually worked worked the drills.
Speaker 1: No, so disrespectful.
Speaker 5: But I feel like year or so, uh calculated with that.
Speaker 9: You said these plays up not just like in the game, but like weeks and well.
Speaker 7: No, I think a lot of it. It's it's depending what's in the game plan. I always like to have something off for the lineman. Whether it's called or not, we'll see. But that's also.
Speaker 2: We had we had one almost every week. Yeah, that was ready to go.
Speaker 1: I mean I'm happy with one.
Speaker 2: I got one. I'm stoked on it. I'm happy Russ Grim was there to see it. Yeah, hey, did you call Russ if you come out of retirement, Russ peg Lake porker, dude, thing that you get Russ down here? God, wouldn't that be awesome? Russ would be like you, like as far as like not answering tough questions, but with nothing to lose, Like, hey have questions and you tell the same story too three times. You know, Russ was the coolest man.
Speaker 3: He'd just got to play with the art get coached by his son Chad. I always heard about American legend. He is, like if you look up nineteen eighty seven, there's Russ Grim.
Speaker 2: No question and that mustache too.
Speaker 3: Hey, but going going back to your question, like you're gonna it seems like you're gonna ask being excited taking over the Falcons.
Speaker 1: I mean it cool.
Speaker 2: You like your offense. Your offense is the most fun offense. I've ever played it in my entire life. It's it's a blast. And going to going to the Falcons that a couple of years ago and Keith was there. They ran a very similar offense. Like those guys are gonna have have it down pretty fast. I assume Matt's a great leader and a good quarterback, like you have huge weapons.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be awesome. You guys are gonna be crushing it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, there's been a lot of asks today, but that's because there's a lot of you guys viewing, and you guys are crushing it for us, and we love you so much. Now a couple of you, maybe three or four, I don't know. We're not gonna use names. All right, there's a buddy system. You're get a little red in the cheeks for this one, but it's gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: You're gonna use Roman.
Speaker 2: We're gonna help you all out. No one's perfect, right. Baseball Players strike out with the bases loaded. Golfers three put with the tournament on the line. So if you feel like you come up a little short in the bedroom, sometimes it's perfectly okay, but if it's bothering you, there's an option go to get Roman dot com slash bustin.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I had to make sure I said that right, because why I need to help you out with Roman. You can get a free online evaluation and on going care for ed. My eyes are awful I'm so sorry. All from the comfort and the privacy of your own home. A US licensed healthcare professional will work with you to find the best treatment plan. If medication is appropriate, it ships to you free with two day shipping. The whole process is straightforward and discreet. Getting started is simple. Just go to get roman dot com slash bustin and complete your online visit. Take care of your d without leaving home. Complete the online visit today to connect with a doctor and take care of it. Go to get roman dot com slash bussing now and get fifteen percent off your first order of ED treatment. Look, there's a straightforward way to take care of your Get roman dot com slash bust in, get stripped, get started. Stop laughing in the mic. Get started now to say fifteen on your first order of ED treatment.
Speaker 1: Max is in there anymore? Is he?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: He could have.
Speaker 2: I don't know for one bit, because you can. You can take Jake Matthews' contract. You can you can front load it and get pay a minimum. Then you just save ten million dollars in the cap. You could take matt Ryan and do that. There's money out there. No.
Speaker 1: I had a great conversation with Alex, but he you know what he was.
Speaker 7: Valued at and what he wanted. Yeah, we wouldn't been able to fit that end because you still had a.
Speaker 1: Sign Like yeah, guys, he's a he's a stud dude. He's super athletic too. What uh, what excites you the most about Atlanta? This team virtually do the job.
Speaker 7: I mean there's only thirty two of them, and you got a chance to hopefully build something that can sustain for a long time. Like the challenge of it, Like, hey, it's all all trying to put it your vision in place and implement it, and I mean there's so much that goes into it.
Speaker 1: It's like the whole whole thing. Yeah, it's all it's it's overwhelming, but it's great. It's what you want. It's like it's on you.
Speaker 3: So yeah, what kind of what kind of b D can the Fellas expect on that first virtual call?
Speaker 7: Ah, it's coming up soon. I know, I don't want to give it away. Yeah, it's coming on.
Speaker 1: Are you nervous? Doesn't make you nervous? No, I'd be nervous. I'd been nervous.
Speaker 6: Job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you want to make a good first impression, Yeah, it's make a break, right right, right right, like you're excited about the new gig. No one kind of knows you. But do you guys remember Rabel's first meeting. No, No, I don't. Yeah, that is true. That's good perspective.
Speaker 3: That's a good perspective to have when you're nervous and you're trying not.
Speaker 2: To be nervous. Yeah, but that is true. Gottle too fast though. I remember Vrabel like the third day and he was like kind of giving. I was like, oh, this guy is well, how can.
Speaker 3: You now what's going when you got when you got his fourteen years and three Super Bowls under the belt, you always you always got them the fire.
Speaker 2: Off love giving Able a hard time, He's like he's literally happiness.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he's on peace squad, but he's pretty much sat in every seat in the in the in the auditorium.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He texted me and just said hi. I sent him a screenshot of us facetiming him and he just said hi.
Speaker 1: So he's gonna avoid that confrontation. He doesn't want it.
Speaker 2: He that that's going to be the signing of the year, maybe the decade, maybe the twenties. When there's when you see the twenties, you'll see Will Compton.
Speaker 1: Eighty seven, just whole decade in the early nineties. Yeah, and now I have a Will Compton.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to Atlanta, just recreate the Dion primetime picture.
Speaker 1: He's got all the jewelry. Would you hell? That would be so sick. So you look at the content.
Speaker 2: Would you rather go to Atlanta or the Titans?
Speaker 1: It all depends left, Yeah, it all depends. Wow, look at you too. Yeah. Now I feel like I'm on an island a little alone here.
Speaker 3: I should I should have just stone face looked at you like he was doing about this.
Speaker 1: He's like Arthur. I love it. I love the question. Let's ask something questions. Questions? Are these were legit fan questions? Do you guys make these? Did we make these up?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, we have real fans.
Speaker 1: So if it's ten thousand burner accounts, Oh I want to I want to let's do B is the hey is?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do you want to see B that's one hundred.
Speaker 7: For sorry, seventeen games' change anything, sure, it'll change how you map out.
Speaker 3: Thoughts on a seven, Hang on, hang on, thoughts on a seventeen game season, Does that change anything for you?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, thank you, sir.
Speaker 7: Thoughts on a seventeen game you knew it was inevitable from a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: They agreed on the CBA it was r PA. Well, I mean it's yeah, that's sure. You did know it was inevitable, and.
Speaker 7: Their justification all right, instead of you know, four and sixteen and then wherever three and seventeen obviously extended the season.
Speaker 1: How do how do those.
Speaker 2: Preseason games look to you? Like, do you pull the starters game three?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Well that was kind of trending away anyways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, starts weren't really playing as much.
Speaker 7: Some teams had kind of gotten away from it. You need the preseason to evaluate young guys. Some guys want it, like you know, just again, I go from my own experience, like when I talk to twenty, he be yeah, I need at least twenty plays, give or take, right, I would agree with that statement. Sure, And so everybody is different. I mean, so you're gonna have to play a little bit, but you do need that. It's not like it's not fair to those guys that are trying to make the team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a real evaluation on how do you feel about joint practices for the teams? As long as you're with the right team, you don't want it to be just complete. Why do you say right team? Like what goes into being the right team? Well? Were you in Washington when you practice Houston? Yeah? Yeah, I mean that was a clown show? Yeah, yes, that was What did you get out? What did you get out of that? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Except for shorter practice that third day? Were you not hyped that they cut it early? I mean everybody kind of wanted it to be cut early. It's like, what are we doing out here?
Speaker 2: Three days are joining practice? That's literally the hardest part of the season. Two days in a row, three games in a row. Basically, yeah, god, yeah, I want to know about this FedEx thing?
Speaker 1: Is the FedEx gambling store?
Speaker 5: True?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's true.
Speaker 3: After being play that explained hen and there's a quote right here. After being denied a crucial business loan, Frederick Smith, the founder and CEO arts Father, took the company's last five thousand dollars to Vegas and won twenty seven thousand on blackjack to cover the company's twenty four thousand dollars fuel bill. It kept FedEx alive for one more week? Is that story true? That store is true? Went on played single that blackjack. I don't know about the numbers, but that his story is absolutely true. He hasn't gambled since then.
Speaker 2: He took He tookn't gambled since then, took the company's last bit of money and gambled on blackjack, and well re ignited the boys.
Speaker 7: In his mind, he was they were if if he didn't do something like that, they were done.
Speaker 1: So like, what are you going to lose at that point? Your backskins wall? So you either got to do something to make the legendary.
Speaker 4: Pa.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's that's a bit of a deal man. Yeah, he's got stone. What happened in that?
Speaker 2: Do you ever talk about what happened that next week for him to be able to not have.
Speaker 1: To do that again. It's a great follow up question. You got to ask you which can we call him? Call him?
Speaker 3: Give me a shout, Yo, we're talking about fed X, Like, think about it right now. I got the company's last bit of money and you go and deal it on blackjack. And that just researched what is now known as fed X at the.
Speaker 5: Time a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh, he just had some BD walking around there. When when do we start fed x seventy three officially? Is this bad podcasting content?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: No? No, and moved around. I'm actually really excited to hear yes, are you able to put on speaker speaker?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 7: I'm on this podcast, uh with Taylor and Will and they got a question for me. I wanted to deta out, so I don't butcher this for you. When you made that trip to Vegas? What was the how much money did you have and what were you what did you need to make?
Speaker 1: Ask ask you if you put him on speakerphone, I want to hear his voice, the founder of ell.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 7: Do you want to go on record with this and I put you on a speakerphoneor would you rather just leave it with me to explain it?
Speaker 1: Okay, So he didn't want to get it put on the spot.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. That's fair. When he said record, I was like, oh, yeah, that's a bit of a deal. Yeah, boys are gonna blow up.
Speaker 5: A thing here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He says he's gonna go on the record a little record, Oh speaker Oh let's go all right, you're on speakerphone.
Speaker 12: Okay, So what did you want to know about the famous Las Vegas trip?
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's here's this, here's the story that's out there. After being denied a crucial business loan, Frederick Smith, the founder and CEO, took the company's last five thousand dollars to Vegas and won twenty seven thousand dollars on blackjack to cover the company's twenty four thousand dollars fuel bill. It kept FedEx alive for one more week.
Speaker 1: And now you are where you are.
Speaker 12: Well, there is some truth to the story, but the way you just described it is quite exaggerated. We played a lot of poker and blackjack in Vietnam. Our battalion chaplain, Father Vincent Capodano, who was a great man and actually received the Medal of Honor, the only priest chaplain to ever get it with the Marine Corps, used to play with us all the time, and he was a master. So I was a very good blackjack player, and I was hired by a man to fly in to Las Vegas and he gave me a line of credit for five thousand dollars. So in those days, the casinos had only a single deck. They didn't have multiple decks. So I won twenty seven thousand dollars. That is one hundred percent true, but it was not. It did not save the company. We be able to hell a lot more than twenty four thousand. So it's a true story, but it gets more and more exaggerated and more and more dire. But I did when actually I won thirty five thousand, and I lost back down to twenty seven thousand, and I went to bed because I've been up all day.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I appreciate you all, thank you so much. Right, I'll call you later, right, all right, touch you. I think we all really leading out the whole. Yeah, just a good old true war.
Speaker 2: They owned a whole lot more than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I wanted to ask. I think we I didn't want to come on the spot again.
Speaker 3: I think it's fair to say he saved the company of FedEx on that Vegas trip.
Speaker 1: Shout out the boy, Frederick Smith, Josh, it works. I mean, you're the first people who intentally got him on a podcast. He needs to come on. No, we love that we go on podcast.
Speaker 7: You won't do it, So you technically really third party got him on the podcast.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Hey, that's big. The bde in the family runs deep. Yeah, that's big.
Speaker 2: I'm dying, I know saying the only prescription is a great haircut.
Speaker 3: This episode of Bustle of the Boys is brought to you by sport Clips. Look, I'm dying and the only prescription to use is a nice haircut.
Speaker 1: Definitely not the guy who used for that one haircut.
Speaker 3: Sport Clips stylists are experts and men and boys haircuts with specialized training and techniques. Cutting guys hair can be harder than women's hair. Listen to that. I'll say that again, boys, Cutting men's hair can be harder than women's hair. When you go to sport Clips versus a place that cuts women's hair, you are getting stylists who are specifically trained to cut guy's hair. Sport Clips are experts and understanding facial shape.
Speaker 1: Facial shape, shape shape.
Speaker 3: And hair texture and cutting to a guy's best advantage. We all need that. Sport clips signature service is the MVP haircut experience. It is so much more than a haircut, the legendary hot steam towel on your face, massaging shampoo that makes you melt into your seat. It's the ultimate and relaxation. With eighteen hundred locations nationwide, a sport Clips is closer than you think, and your experience is even better. With on deck text alert, which means less waytime, more prime time. You'll get a fifteen minute heads up when it's time to head in and another text when you are next in line. Sport Clips gives you more ways to save time so you can enjoy your prime time text message opt in required message and data fees may apply. Visit a sport clips near you for that peaky Blunder's haircut. For a haircut that exceeds the typical experience from start to finish.
Speaker 1: Solid, keeping it together. How many more is that it? Hey, good fucking work. There's a it's way easier, probably doing it with two people.
Speaker 7: Huh that's I think that's more fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's way more fun.
Speaker 1: Like all right, what's that? What's another question? We got?
Speaker 5: Kind?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Who?
Speaker 1: You probably receiver one Atlanta? I guess Will Compton. Yeah, we'll play both ways. What it was like? What are what are a few of your favorite Titans moments? We talked about a couple of them, right, we did, we did, we did. We had a couple of the Titan.
Speaker 2: You're probably your first game, though we didn't talk about the first Your first game calling it in Cleveland had to be a big one because you that was cool, the.
Speaker 7: Way that you trushed it fourth quarter, erupted time and we scored a lot of points quick.
Speaker 1: It was cool.
Speaker 7: It was cool, especially for Delaney, you know, because I've been with Delaney for a long time.
Speaker 1: The same Movieleen Years.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's one in fifteen two and fourteen years in Delany just crushing it.
Speaker 7: But I always look back at the Cleveland game and it's kind of a it shows you how much changes during the NFL season. You look at that game and like who may crucial plays and who was playing at the end. It was crazy because that's how long the seasons are. Like that that game, I mean, obviously Marcus Delaney and then by the end of the year where we wore with Ryan and Derek.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Uh, Delaney's coming back, he says he wants to play again. Yeah, have you seen him at all?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen him.
Speaker 2: I hope he comes back. We talked about all the time.
Speaker 1: He's one of my.
Speaker 2: Favorite teammates around.
Speaker 1: He's awesome. He's probably in the steam room right now, getting to work out. It probably is absolutely there.
Speaker 3: He's just doing by the way workouts like this, how you last in the league boys year fourteen?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure? Are there any?
Speaker 3: Are there any player moments you've seen over the years, like in the office, like in the facility, not necessarily on the field that you're like, I'll never forget this moment or this story.
Speaker 1: I know I'm putting you on the on the spot there. I wish I would have texted to you earlier so you could think about it. Eitherre's some that are better not put out there on the podcast universe.
Speaker 3: I feel that there's been some great ones, but any any great ones where the guys are retired. I got to I'll tell you one, so I don't know. I actually I will not say the player's name, but he would, uh we would come in from training camp, right and you know how guys will catch full body cramps.
Speaker 1: Hey, this ship is so funny. Dude would keep a box of condoms in his locker as a joke. This is all a joke.
Speaker 3: And uh, somebody's like, hey, man, like why you keep a box of condoms in your locker? And he's like you never know when somebody's gonna catch a full body cramp right here and middle of the floor and.
Speaker 7: Everyone just starts dying laughing. Dude, But how funny is that? I've never heard that, but now you remember it? Sure?
Speaker 1: So any kind of stories like.
Speaker 2: That, most of them are starting in with Ben Jones, probably most of those stories and.
Speaker 3: Will not come on the podcast podcast Ben come on because Yeah, Ben is very entertaining.
Speaker 1: I think he'd be a shitty guest.
Speaker 2: I think he would be a shitty guest by choice.
Speaker 1: I think he'd be very PC. That's his problem. He was, he'd have to be pc.
Speaker 2: He likes to keep it, you know, in the box, you know, in the public eye, but when he's in the locker room, man, that guy touts it loose.
Speaker 1: He's all time. Yeah, I've seen that man's asshole more than probably anybody. Yep, love showing.
Speaker 2: It's like a deep dark holes on dark but it's just like kind of like a funnel. It starts bigg and keeps going anyway, that's the perfect Well, you've seen it a lot, you know what to do? One time, Ben, I tried a lot of fart off Ben's ass in the old line room. We didn't get it, but he that was around, you know, Keith not let that shit happen, and I think it was or no both. Dad was like a Keith like very straight edge knocking. We're out fucking around us.
Speaker 1: Definitely. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It started and ended with Russ. Yeah, that guy still a legend eighty seven.
Speaker 7: He said, Yeah, I mean, like I wish I could pull off the stash and those.
Speaker 1: I would say, you need to grow a pretty good stash. But the glasses that he wore to go with it, legend. Yeah, absolute legend.
Speaker 2: And then him, uh, him and the Patriots game when we lost in the wild card around where he like he couldn't get off his back was his back was so fucked up before the game that he sat on the hot seat the whole time and during halftime he just stayed there. He just sat down. Well, we went in and make corrections, and Silly tells the story like he'd sit there and go he'd be in the mic on a's had had a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was, it's getting kind of hot my asses. By the end of the half, He's like kind of hot down here, hot down here.
Speaker 7: Swinky pulled him up and Swinky as a as a good teammate, put some towels on.
Speaker 1: He got Yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: He was in some rough shape after that game, dude.
Speaker 1: He was in some shape. Hot. Get hot down here.
Speaker 5: Like everybody went in the halftime. He's just sitting there, just hanging on.
Speaker 2: Uh, we'll let you get out of here. But one thing I appreciate you not stealing it is Mike Sullivan. Thank you for not taking him more from us. Always be so always legend and that was a huge fear of mine.
Speaker 1: I bet.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's my he's my safe place. He is at the Titans. So once again, Arthur Smith, thank you.
Speaker 1: So let's go