Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no, you can't do that. It's again. You can't do that. I did it. You can't do that. I done did it. You can't. I done did it. But I'm not ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you get ready and I'll chat. Welcome to another episode of Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: I'm Andrew. That's Scottie Bee.
Speaker 2: We are two fun, crazy guys who reviews cereal on a podcast. And yeah, this is Monday, Joel August August first? Is it's your birth month?
Speaker 1: My birthday month? Yeah, I'm not ready for that. Bee birthday too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you play a long opener please? Okay, sure, Happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, now we play that one all the time. No, we'll play that one too. Say big killing. I guess taw what Scottie Bee will tell you what's sairagel? But like sai kill, it's dead life.
Speaker 1: Frick deal from Chris fam fam fam fam Wright fam Bam bam Darren. Wow, all right, that was great. Think I'm ready. Hey can you read? He's so gross? Can you read? That? Name? Is that Helen? Who is that? No? Humburger? No? Oh oh that's the last name. I don't know what her first name is. She sent this whole box of stuff and I didn't mark it down. Well, that's nice of you. But because she sent me a direct message, let me check the d MS well from she's from Jackson, Wyoming. Oh my god, my daughter was just there.
Speaker 2: Oh Jackson, Wyoming. Yes, it's beautiful there. It is one of my favorite places on the planet.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Well, thank you so much, humburgers.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to another great episode of Serial Killers. We're so excited to have you here on this wonderful Monday August. First, I can't believe it's August already.
Speaker 1: It's hot out. Yeah, it's very hot. Yes, not fun. My birthdays and five days, Elvis's birthdays and four days, eighties, birthdays and seven days? Yeah? Who else is August? My sister? How many days? I'm twelve? So it's the thirteenth. Yeah, very good. Did you just really try and check me on math? I did? That was really cool of you. Yes, super awesome. So should we get into eating. Yeah, I've been looking for this one for a while. Bill Johnson had it about a month ago. Okay, why are you so obsessed with Bill Johnson? I think he's a cool guy. Okay, but so we had to have a listener send this to us because the company didn't, another Cereal podcast didn't, and I could never find it in the store.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you to our wonderful listeners. You guys keep us afloat, keep us alive, and we appreciate you so much.
Speaker 1: So this came all the way from Wyoming. Wow. Yeah, big trip?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But how are you doing? Are you excited? Yeah? Cinnamon toast, crunch rolls? Hell yeah, rolls. Well, I mean come on now, eh whatever you got more than me? Yeah, it's true. Mine are vanishing. Yeah, well for other reasons.
Speaker 2: Kay?
Speaker 1: What because I'm doing all the bike ride? Oh damn it. We forgot to mention it in the last episode. Now it's over, we still chat. Just mention it. Please don't let me forget bikes. I did a bike ride last weekend. Cool. It was twenty five miles. That's amazing. I actually could be dead at this point, so I might this might be a post postume postumeus. Do you want me to it the episode? Yes? If I'm dead right now, when when this comes out right before my birthday? Okay, I want you to still release this as a memoriam to me, Okay, was that cool? And I'll up put some nice music in the background, see me. That's dog. That's for dogs. And I've always said I want you to speak at my funeral, thank you when when the time, I will definitely die before you, There's no doubt about it. So even if we don't even speak to each other anymore and have it for many, many, many years, I want you to be at my funeral and I want you to speak. I want you to speak about me and of me, and I want you to be truthful. Okay, you know I came to Scott's funeral here. You know he was kind of a dick at times, but however he's a good guy. Here lies Scott, you know, say no more. And I want people to come and like sprinkle frosted flakes on my stone, you know, because in the Jewish religion they put a rock on it, as you know, to show respect. I didn't know that. Yes, when you go visit somebody at the gravesite cemetery, cemetery, you put a little stone on when you go visit them. Hey, I love you. I came to see you. That shows that I came to see you. So I want you to just like dump a box of fruit loops. Okay, I'm sure the wildlife at that cemetery will love that. Yeah, I'm excited. Well because I'm sure nobody paid well, not for you dying. I may just mean like the cinnamon. Oh, I'm sure nobody paid for the maintenance for me. So, Oh, what's the boomer doing on his phone? I usually have it on silent. Oh that's Florida. Should I answer it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's where I was, Because it's where I was maybe something important. It could be the CVS. Why would the CBS be calling Hello, Hello, wows pharmacy? Cool? Well no, I picked up some free COVID tests there, so they're just probably calling to see how I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I will say these are very very misleading. The packaging is extremely misleading.
Speaker 1: Look at this. This looks nothing. Did you think that you were getting a cinnamon bun.
Speaker 2: I mean when I ate cinnabon cereal, which as you know, is one of my favorites, and you got me the snackpack.
Speaker 1: They were bigger. There's no doubt these are like little. I don't even I mean, the smell's there. I'm sure the taste is too. I don't even know. The smell is not even really there my head? Is it? Life just came out, just came out. Now, I don't know if it's cinnamon sugar or you're little the bugs.
Speaker 2: In your head.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was angry the way you threw that down. Yeah, stop looking at things. It's a surprise. Okay. I hate when you try to, like, you know, you're that you're the kid like on Christmas that tries to look at what it is before it's wrapped. But I actually did that once. What I get, I only did that one. What I get why can't you just wait and be surprised. Why can't you just wait? And I put these episodes together, especially with you and mine, you curate them. That's what I did say. Ready, here we go. That is that is a delicious sort that m wa wait a minute, It kind of goes away. Yeah, but I like that. Also, you're doing your European tourist again. Yeah, the taste goes away. Yeah, there's there's there's nice cinnamon flavor at the very first crunch and then it kind of vanishes. So that's going to lower the rating for me. I give it four balls. Okay, I'm only going to give it three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the taste vanishes, you know what? And I you know, I never say this. It either needs marshmallows or they should have stuffed it with like cream like a Crave cereal.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if marshmallows would have done it. Marshmallows don't really do cinnamon cereals very well, so I might have to even me say no marshmallows. I think it just needs something a little sweet. You're right, it does need some goo in the middle, like like this should be like Cinnabon Delight cereal with goo on top, you know, like they have at the Taco Bell. Yeah, well, three balls, because you know what a very underwhelmed Yeah, I would agree. Oh, there's Maxwell's supposed to get us that slime cereal from Nickelodeon. Oh that's exciting. Do you know about that? No, of course not. Why would you anyway, that's what you sound like. Do you realize that? Do you realize that's how you come off? Yes? And I just said off. I didn't say off. There's a new Applejack cereal that is probably lime with Nickelodeon Lime, right, And how do you know about Seme was a kid in the nineties, it was all about slime on Nickelodeon. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Shut up, you don't know that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You don't know, I don't know. It was all about that exactly. You have no idea. I don't understand what you're saying. I don't know. I don't know. I'm saying I know, I don't know what. Don't you know? People over forty know what I'm talking about. Do you know where slime originated? No? Do you no answer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What show? Who's the Boss? I'll give you a hint. Alanis Morrissett was on it in the eighties, The Disney Mickey Mouse Club. It was on nick Alodeon. Dude Ranch, No, the the Cool Kids Club. You can't do that on television. Oh by heard that. That's Barth cool Alistair. No, you don't know. None of these people all cool. So anyway on the show you would be talking, Hey, Alistair, how you doing? And then and then you'd be like, oh, I don't know, and then the slime would fall down from from the roof. That's your manic top. So anytime the magic words where I don't know. So if you said I don't know, you got slimed cool. It originated on you Can't Do That on Television A on Nickelodeon in the eighties. Wow, that was my childhood. H m hmm. And I knew slim just from the Nick Factor. You want to go down the hallway and get into a locker with me? No, I wouldn't. Actually, why not, because I don't know what you're talking about anyway? Did you go to the Nick Factory growing up? No, you should watch some old episodes. Let me go back and rewatch that. You can't rewatch it if you never watched it. Who's on your phone, Andrew? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just getting text. That's just from my main job, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, here's another cereal. Listen. I got this one. Where'd I buy this one? Was this also in Florida? No? I got this one in New York somewhere. And I'm actually going to do another new cereal right now? Cool? It is also new Great. I shouldn't, but I'm going to. I think I know what it is. No, you have no idea what it it is? Go ahead? Is it Buzzlight your cereal? No? But I have it. It's related to that cereal that we just had the cinnamon roll. Yes, so it's from Nature's Path. We haven't done a Nature's Path in quite Oh. I saw this one. It's from the uh enviral kid's collection and these are rhino rolls. Look at that. That is a terrifying rhino. Let me tell you something. Well, he's just weird looking. No, he's supposed to be cute. Why do they give it the eyes that's so scary? Yeah, this is gonna be good. I have a good feeling about this one. I don't know, but I see. I feel like this will be more cinemi than cinnamony than it is sugar re because it's supposed to be healthy. This one will be more sugar because this one is more organic. Oh do you know what his name is? And I hate his name more than anything in the world. Oh, but I don't think the cereals Keto. It's just a small But I love that Keto the rhino. Or is it that kid's named Keto? Meet Keto? Would you say Keto Kaito? No? No, Keto is the kid's name. Oh, it's the kid's name. You hate a kid's name? Wow, Scotty hates kids. Meet Keto. To pass it on sounds like keto. Rhinos are the biggest land mammals after elephants. They can be found on the dense forests or grassy plains of Asia and Africa. Cool. Hey, can you make a sound like a rhino? That's an elephant? Why would you do that? That's a trunk. Rhinos communicate thereugh a variety of noises, but when they're happy, they make us sound like a monk, he says, wonk wait, I could play it on the What do you think they're saying? I don't know? Wait, could we pretend? Oh my god, do you know what a group of rhinos is called a herd? No? Yes, again, get one more. Guess rhinos stomp a crash. So why don't they say, what are you a rhino in a china shop? Why would they say that? That's what they sound like. I'm hungry. No, that's them translating it. Oh, mom, sounds like a bird. I think I like the sound of rhinos. That's so cute. Okay, you'll be happy with these because they're way bigger. Great, this is this is what you probably imagine. The other one should be like, look at these, Yeah, this is exactly Oh they actually look like little cinnamon rolls. I don't trust these though, And I'm gonna tell you these are organic rhino rolls from Nature's Path organic so.
Speaker 2: It's a bigger shape obviously as you could tell. But what I don't like, and I'm just gonna say this, there's not a lot of sugar in it. This look at that, there's like huge chunks.
Speaker 1: So they're very air airy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not a fan. What else did we have from them? We had the turtle ones, and we had the Seashell Blast, we had the monkey the monkys. No, we didn't have monkey pops.
Speaker 1: Oh not yet anyway.
Speaker 2: Okay, so on the way, all right, ready, we don't want to have another incident where we're wrong about it. Definitely pandemic AKA since you go back and listen to the twenty twenty episodes and like, go.
Speaker 1: Listen to February and we're like, ah, COVID movin. Yeah, let's going to be nothing. It'll be over by the time this airs. No, they said it was just like a cold stop scaring people. Like I said, way more cinnamony. I have not tasted a single piece of cinnamon. I taste only cinnamon, but also bland, very blind. It's got that gross, healthy kind of taste. I give this two balls. Ingredients gluten free, oat flour, brown rice, cornmeal, pine sugar, sos bowls, sea salt, and flavors, dose balls. Just flavors. Yeah, cinnamon and vanilla.
Speaker 2: Not a fan.
Speaker 1: Weak. It is weak, but a little bit healthier for the kiddos from the Environ kids. Did you really just say kiddos like you're a middle aged mom on Facebook? Did you say two balls?
Speaker 2: I took my kiddos to go see lot Ear. I didn't like the kissing scene between the two women.
Speaker 1: Did you say two balls? Yes, I'll go two balls in a spoon? How about that? Also? Sorry, if you're a Midwest listener and we're offended by my I honestly don't think that anybody that listens to this dumb podcast can be offended by anything that we said. That is true because if they've gotten this far almost three hundred episodes, they know what kind of idiots we are and they're not. They're not. There's no one's sitting there with a pad and paper and be like, at twenty two minutes of fifteen seconds, they've talked about lesbians. You know, I don't. I just I don't think that that's going on. And what's gonna happen. We're gonna gona tweet this time. Yeah, from from uh, you know, one of our regulars. Oh, we gotta go take a break. Yeah yeah, I hit the thing there. Okay, we'll see y'all in a little bit. I gotta go put the kiddos down right after those and we're back. Yeah. How is your break? My break? Yeah, you mean my break. We just took a minute and a half break. Okay, what'd you do? I'm just, you know, cleanse your palette? Yeah, all right. Also in the box from Wyoming? Okay, this one, I think you're like, has nothing to do with cinnamon or buns or rolls. Oh wait, I'm sorry what Also in the box from Wyoming? She sent us buns or rolls? She sent us a giant box buns. Has nothing to do with buns or rolls. Of course, cinnamon, is what I said. Okay, yeah, I know that you're talking over there. It's fine. You have the life in Spanglish podcast. They're texting you. When are we recording? K k k K? And I'm not saying KKK. I mean I'm saying que. Yeah, don'd a sta to Andrew. That's what they're saying, right, don de asta You're supposed to be a key. You're insane. No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You are crazy because I know that, and I truly hope that you don't go to like Mexico and think that you sound Spanish at all.
Speaker 1: But I know that you're trying to deal with your You're dealing with your ultro podcast. That's what you're doing. Owned by a stall a super MARKETA. I'm Scott No, soy scott Ola. Welcome to my home.
Speaker 2: You would say you would for sure. We've talked about this. You are seeing the mikasa. Yeah, well I just said it. I said it right, Okay, I was correct. A mundo, as my dad would say.
Speaker 1: Let's get this podcast at going. Also, Otro Cirial from Wyoming that was in the Kaja. I think that's box Coaha. Look at that cookie is a creat for Maltimeo. We've never had this, right, can you check the thing? We haven't? You sure this is like fake oreo O's But who makes oreo O's Andrew post very good? And who makes Maltimeo Andrew post very good? I know that wasn't very sure of you. But I got you. That wasn't very sure of you. You almost didn't know. I almost caused the ring thing in your head. You almost did not get it. I got you, all right, Dalkey bar Takamus who you probably have mentioned him. Was he an elf? No, he was a perfect stranger. They do the Dance of Joy Died Died? I? Oh, yeah, we played that before? Is it joy? I always get that wrong? Is it dance of joy? Ooh right, Okay, this one's gonna be good. We're gonna close it out with a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then I gotta I have to run to go to a restaurant next door to make sure a table is set up.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that you get to go home after this. I'm gonna go to the supermarket and find more cereals. I'm gonna find more cereals for us. Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Who's that Diamond and Gandhi are they out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh? I wish they could have tried the bubble gum from the last episode. Well, Diamond would be like, I'm Keto ready here? Why am I holding this? They're gonna bust in here any second of ruin everything so can you please, let's just eat this, okay, guaranteed? One? One, two? Hm, quite yummy? That is delicious. It is. Yeah, I told you, I told you. What did I say? They're gonna bust right in here knock care and just bust in. Well it didn't have you made noise with the door, Yes, it did, it absolutely did. Here. Here have some delicious cereal. It's closed here. Try this. Why can't I try it? Because you can't eat anything? Go back to go back to the last episode, everybody, and listen to uh the what's it called? Snackhouse? Snackhouse, keto, cereal diamonds? Good? I give it. It's four bowls and spoon. You can't eat any of this. I give this four bowls in a spoon diamond. Oh it's a cereal. Wait what I'm gonna try that? Try it? Go ahead, do not, But again I knew it. Of course I didn't bring you here. You popped in and you can have to eat more than one piece. That's disgusting, right, and it's like soft. Listen. People are already now leaving direct messages. It's so gross we threw up as well. Can you eat that? Yeah? Eat it? Try it? Diamond. Try it, try it, try it. I wish you guys bothered us like twenty minutes ago. Then you could have been on the actual episode where we ate this stuff. You gotta eat more than one. You got to get the flavor out of it. What he's been tapping on his phone the whole time? You didn't You didn't text him? Okay, hold on, that's disgusting, right, I sent you a text message where it was well over an hour ago. Okay, he was in a meeting. He was in a meeting. Hold up, listen, listen, listen, listen. We don't talk about business on the show. Hey, hey, yeah I did at that an hour okay. I also give it four bowls and a spoon on the cooking and cream. Hey hey, hey, did we take a break yet? Yes? We did? All right, so we're done. Okay, somebody just farted back there, don't know. That's for next time. You can't show that it's a secret. Thank you for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC, follow me at Diamond Sincere, or me at maybe Hot Sauce.
Speaker 2: That's getting edited out both of those. No, it's not I we don't edit. And if you're watching this on YouTube, hit the subscribe button.
Speaker 1: There, We're there. We're almost at seven hundred subscribers. Wow, that's a whole lot. Wow. I love diminishing a podcast I work on. Isn't it cool? Head over to Serial KILLERSPC dot com and check out the ratings and buy a shirt please, or don't because only like five hundred people went to our website. They're stupid. If you buy a shirt, I'll make sure Diamond touches it. Okay, yeah, all right, guys, we'll see you next time Wednesday on New Bowl Chat and then something else. Oh maybe Friday will have a thing. Okay, cool, all right, sick Crunch and cra crunch. Chipotle should have a cereal. Oh, Diamond would eat that, Barbica, No, did we talk after the crunch? You should know that executive producer BARBARICOA bites that would be good? Right? I hit it, hit it, just just you hit it. No, just hit the thing. Please end it