Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks. The hard hitting football action is even better with Prize Picks. The weather might be changing, but the feeling of being right never get sold. So keep the season rolling on Prize Picks by getting fifty dollars instantly in lineups when you play your first five dollars. We're in the fake of football season and some of y'all might be feeling down, but don't you worry. That's why we have Prize Picks to keep you going for the rest of the season. Week ten of football with something lots of upsets. Bill's Miami, I'm all laying on devon a chan all day, baby, more and more and more.
Speaker 2: Man, that guy's really special.
Speaker 1: Prize Pick is the only app that offers stacks, meaning you can pick the same player up to three times in the same lineup. Wanna pick more on Josh Allen's pass yards, rush yards, touchdowns? Now you can pick all of them in the same lineup only on Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: Prize Picks is simple to play.
Speaker 1: Just pick more or less on at least two player stats, and if you get your picks right, you.
Speaker 2: Could cash in. Download the Prize Pick app today, use cold.
Speaker 1: Shunning to get fififty dollars lineups after you play your first five dollar lineup. That's coach Shannon, to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup on Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: It's good to be right.
Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. As you watch the Chargers move their record to seventy three thanks to a twenty five to ten victory over the Steelers in dominating fashion. The game was really never close. Once they got the lead, they got a safety, and they took the lead. What was I think they took the lead five to three, something like that, and they really never looked back. Pittsburgh was unable to get anything going, be on the ground or through the air, and they dominate this game twenty five to ten. The Chargers are now seventy three in second place in the division, while the Steelers are five and four. They sit on top of the division, but they're reeling. Thank you for joining us. I'm your favorite on Shining Sharp and that is my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame honoree the former pro bowler and an all pro that is Chad o Yo Senko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from Ocho and I like to personally thank you for your eyes, ears and your word of mouth. Thank you for your support and you'll continue support. Make sure you go check out Shave by Laportier. Just head over to La Portier Kannak dot com. If you cannot find Shave by La Portier in a city or state near you, just order it. We'll ship it directly to your door. The best tasting premium bsop Kangyak on the market. Don't take my word for it, try it for yourself and I'm sure you'll be convinced.
Speaker 2: Please drake responsibly and stay safe.
Speaker 1: Make sure you go check out my media company page on all of its platforms. That's Shape Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat. We got Devon ah Chan joining us a little later in the show. The outstanding young running back for the Miami Dolphins, who put on another show today, two with three touchdowns to Russian and another one through the air. If I'm not mistaken, but he was sensational. But the game that you just watched tonight, Charges beat the Steelers twenty five to ten. Keenan Allen passes Antonio Gate for the most receptions in Charge of history. Gates, friend of mine, Pro Football Hall of Famer, had nine to fifty five and now Keenan Allen has nine to fifty six.
Speaker 2: But oh cho watching this game last night, last night night, good night Steelers.
Speaker 3: Good pure dominance, pure dominance from the Chargers.
Speaker 4: The Steelers on good.
Speaker 3: They're not good enough obviously offensively, you can't turn the ball over. Listen, it was adeed the first two quarters. I was like, okay, this is a good games. It's three you know, defense, both defense playing extremely well.
Speaker 4: Both offices really couldn't get nothing going.
Speaker 3: But at some point the Chargers, you know how they are, They're gonna keep chipping and chipping and chipping. At some point that offense is gonna catch fire. They're gonna start moving the ball. When they getting the red zone, they gonna score and put up some points. And the defense played so well. They had Aaron Rodgers shook that had him uncomfortable. He rushed and throws some very very bad habits, even though he is a very good throw at the ball, some very bad habits, causing balls to seal on them, which were really easy, easy completions, drop passes that ended up being interceptions.
Speaker 4: They really couldn't get anything.
Speaker 3: Going all night long.
Speaker 4: On third down.
Speaker 3: They goddamn the damn Stealers was what hold on? I just had it right in from they were.
Speaker 4: Two for eleven to e eleven.
Speaker 2: But you ain't.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna do nothing with that. You're not gonna do nothing with that at all. So listen, the Chargers played really well. Even though they the Steelers lost the game. They're steal first in the division. I think there was not for much longer though, the Bengals coming. I'm glad you know that. I'm glad. See I'm glad you and you know football. That's one thing, that's one thing I can say about you. I don't care what they say, but you know football. You know the Bengals coming to take that division over.
Speaker 1: So but it listen, No, there's no chance of that Ojo you mentioned that they're not good defensively. If they can't get to your quarterback, they're very average on the back end. Let's call it what it is, Chad. I know y'all like the Steelers and A and and most of the people my age and a lot of they have a lot of fans, they travel with really well. But the Steelers aren't good if they can't if those two guys outside can't get to your quarterback, if they can't attack your quarterback, give it. Give the quarterback any amount of time, they're either going to be a completion or it's going to be holding. That's what it is. Uh. And their offensive line, the Steelers offensive line isn't good. Aaron Rodgers is not as mobile as he once was, so he can't keep continuously getting himself out of arms he made. He had some bad throws. They sailed on him. He had dk Earl in the game. Sell that one. The other one he hit the guy right between the numbers. Yeah, often had one slip through his hand to get the pick. I don't know why the punt return is trying to you saying get away, and then you tried to feel the ball.
Speaker 2: You never feel the ball below you.
Speaker 1: Waist if you got to go down here to catch it or tell you know, you don't feel no mo like that. You've been fielding punts far too long to know. You don't put you don't take a ball below you waiste. And here you are trying to do something that your coach not to do, trying to be a hero. And guess what, you give him another cheap easy three points. But the Steelers. Just watching the Steelers and you watch, like I said, you watch them and yeah they're five and four, their winning, but they're not good.
Speaker 2: They don't have it. They don't have a team that can compete Port Championship.
Speaker 1: Now, Mike Thomas is gonna go in tell, you know, to tell them and give all these great clubs and these great sound bites, but he know, deep down they don't have a team that can compete poor chance.
Speaker 3: The funny thing about it is they have the players on paper. When when when they got some of the off seasons acquisitions that they did get, I was like, Okay, the Stiller is gonna be nice. They're still is gonna be real nice. Obviously getting Jayalen Ramsey, you know, Darius Slay, big play Slayers there TJ Watt. TJ Watt signed, So they got cam.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're done.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, you know what. On all three levels, defensively, they gonna be all right. If there is a weakness, is there is a week link, it'd probably be the second level, but.
Speaker 4: They would make up for that on the back end and up front. But listen, they.
Speaker 2: Let's be real, those are names.
Speaker 1: Those guys they played good in the wild oh show, let's be We're gonna keep it real.
Speaker 2: Tonight in camp.
Speaker 1: But their name still at good. That would names, they got big names. But those guys haven't played well in a while. That's why they're on other teams.
Speaker 3: Man, that's that's difficult. I know, I know what you mean. Ramsey wanted want it out in Miami. He wanted out of Miami. I thought the Steelers would have been a great situation for him. I think he's still one of the better corners even though he's moved to safety. You got the experience with Ramsey, then you have big pay slave. Yeah, they listen, slay look good. Last year's when when you were in Philly, he played extremely well, played extremely well in the playoffs as well.
Speaker 4: So I mean when you when you say they hadn't.
Speaker 1: Played Yeah, when you had that pass rush, But what happened when them guys can't get home and you got a hold just the dad longer? Like I said, if you look at the names on paper, the names you Oh he in Pro Bowl.
Speaker 2: Oh he went to the Pro Bowl. Oh he went to the Pro Bowl. He's an All Pro. He did this.
Speaker 1: But all the guys, they haven't played well in a while. They haven't. That's not to say they weren't good at a at a particular time, because every guy that you mentioned was, they were good. They're just not what they once were now, and that's what the Steelers need. People are not It used to be a time, o't joe. People were in all names. Now people will make it, will make an example out of you, and you usually catapult themselves because of your name and that, and people ain't looking well. He No. All I know is like Paul Pierce told me, he said, look I beat step in the three point competition. I say, man, that man was this rookie?
Speaker 2: Year was he? Steph Curry? Is he the greatest shoot the ball? Tap?
Speaker 1: I don't know how old he was? Okay, ain't nobody gonna care man. This guy was in his thirteenth year. This guy was in his eleven year. All I know was that who you said he was. They're not good. They're not. They're just not and and and at some point in time, we just got that. We gotta call it. We gotta call it like we see it. They got good, they got big names. But if wat and Hot Smith can't get home, if that front, if that front can't get home because they got heat bringing, they got a couple of other guys. If those guys don't don't get home, oh that ball get completed on the back end. It's really that simple. It's really that simple. But they're not close, o Choll. They're not. They're not. I mean, look at this. They had eleven first downs. There are two eleven On third down, they had two hundred and twenty one yards. Hold on, that's Aaron Rodgers at quarterback. Yeah, he had they had the ball. They had the ball for twenty He had.
Speaker 4: A bad day. He had a bad day at office. He had a bad dad office.
Speaker 3: It happens, it happened to It happens to the best of us. It happened to some of the better teams. As we'll talk about later on in the show, teams that we expect to play well.
Speaker 4: I expected this to.
Speaker 3: Be probably one of the better games today out of the at o'clock, I mean to one of the better games. It's just it's just the funny thing about the NFL. The funny thing about the NFL. It's just you get games like this where you're expecting to be not not a blowout, but you expected to be exciting. You expected to be yes, yes, teams, you're going back and forth, and it just wasn't that. It just didn't give that. So it's weird. It's weird how it's really really weird how that works week the week where you can never you can never really guarantee what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the Steelers would think.
Speaker 1: And I don't know that they were supposed to being played for Waddle And there are a couple of other receivers they should have been in play for. But they should have because really they don't have but one guy, and and and and if he can't complete the ball to to DK, it ain't getting completed the other the other the other guys are just guys. They're they're guys, they're they're hey, they're they're.
Speaker 2: Three twos, lord twos, threes.
Speaker 4: But sometimes you got to win with that. Sometimes those twos and.
Speaker 2: You ain't win no championship with that.
Speaker 4: What you mean, they have to make plays. They got to catch the ball. This is the NFL. Every team can't have can't can't have one one one twos. You just can't. You have to do. You have to make do with what you got.
Speaker 3: So it's up to those players, the Calvin Austin's, you know, anyone outside of DK, the tight ends they have, they have to make those plays.
Speaker 1: Well you need Steve Austin, the six million dollar man in Pittsburgh, if you're gonna make some plays with what they got. Because Aaron is not what he once was. He can't move around like he was the like he once did. He's not as accurate as he once was because he's a you're forcing him to move I mean Aaron Rodgers thrown interception.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: There were times Aaron Rodgers threw four interceptions in a season. He got four in the last two games. We never This ain't Aaron Rodgers that we used to seeing. Yeah, he could have. The thing is Ojo. And I've said this having been having a player that played really good when I was young and as I started to get older. The thing that I tell people, you can have a big game, you just can't have them with the regularity you did when you were in your prime. And we've seen Aaron Rodgers have game that remind you that is the old Aaron Rodgers. But they just don't come with the frequency like they once did. And that's what they need. They needed Aaron Rodgers. They need MVP Aaron Rodgers that could carry an average or mediocre defense. He can't do that now. As guys getting god what do they need?
Speaker 2: O Joe?
Speaker 1: What did Tom Brady need? Tom Brady need guys that could elevate him. He needed He needed to Godwin. He needed Mike Evans, he needed a K. Dowton, He needed Gronk to come back. He needed and Antonio Brown. Those guys that he wants won within and New England had gotten old and they could no longer do. He could no longer elevate them. So now I need you to help pull me because I can't pull you guys no more. I can't carry you no more. That's okay, but if the Steelers weren't that was gonna stand pat with what they had. There's no way they thought that was good enough to win. No way, no way.
Speaker 3: Listen, we we halfway we halfway through the season. They've they had some good games. They have some games where they played well, then they had some some some shitty games like to night. I mean, you're gonna have gay. You want to be as consistent as possible. You want to be as consistent as possible and being hitting your stride. You want to hit the stride offensively and defensely at the right time. You don't want to peak too early, you want to peak too soon. You want to hit it at the right time. I still think they do have a chance. The fact that they are still first in the division. They they they they got to play better. They got to play better. We've seen we've seen teams have games like this and then hit it right when it counts and when it matters most.
Speaker 1: But we've seen them skate by a couple of victories, uh that they could have eaten. I mean, I don't think there were any games that they they they they they lost that they.
Speaker 2: Should have won. But we've seen some games that they won.
Speaker 1: They should have lost that Jet game if that goutumbled that ball. But it is what it is. We'll see there are nine games. If they played nine games, they're five and four. There's eight games left. I don't I don't believe they can hold the Ravens off with the raven With the way the Ravens.
Speaker 2: Are currently playing, with Lamar playing at the level of which he's playing, I don't think they can hold.
Speaker 3: Him ouf for you, you know, I'm gonna let you have that one. I'm gonna let you have that one because I was gonna mention who they actually played and the team they actually played did a phenomenal job today, and there's a reason why they're probably gonna win the AFC East and reduce denied their season. If you get who, you can hear.
Speaker 1: The afcast that's New England Division. That's New England's division.
Speaker 3: Times eight games left.
Speaker 2: The Lions beating the Commander's forty four to twenty two.
Speaker 1: Dan Campbell resumed took over pay play calling duties from first year offensive coordinator John Morton this past week, and it ignited it dominant when Campbell said he met with Morton for an honest conversation to discuss some changes.
Speaker 2: Last Monday, a.
Speaker 1: Day after stunning home lost to the Minnesota Vikings, things looked a lot different on the Fellow Show. Detroit racked up a season high two hundred and twenty six yards, rushing five hundred and forty six yards total. Jamison Williams benefited from the change. He had six catches for a buck nineteen and a touchdown. It's the second time that he's a clipped one hundred yards this year. The first time came in Week two against the Barriers, from which he had one hundred and eight.
Speaker 2: Not so pretty. In this ball game, frustration.
Speaker 1: Set in on the ron name who punched and Ross Saint Brown Pain was ejected. I can see a potential one to two game suspension coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, easy, easy.
Speaker 1: This is not the first time because there was a situation that he got into it with a teammate.
Speaker 2: Remember he got into it with.
Speaker 4: The side of the d tackle.
Speaker 3: I remember that. I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, uh, but the NFL is not gonna take cale into this, I can I'm saying one to two games, two games on the high end, he's getting a minimum of at least one game.
Speaker 3: I say I say one game. I say one game. If it is too is because he's a repeater offender in general, and just just having issues like this, you know, on the field, they're gonna be all right, obviously, frustrate, frustration set and I'm not sure what aman Ros said to him, but it was enough to piss him off. It was it was enough to off.
Speaker 1: Ken Loss said arm and Rod punched him first. What receiver you know, O, Joe gonna punch a D.
Speaker 4: Tackle me me?
Speaker 3: I'd have whopped out and whopoped on on a few people. I had a fight with Sam Adams in the locker room back in Cincinnati when he was with us.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, listen to me.
Speaker 2: How many Let me question, how many D tackles on the football field did.
Speaker 4: You put on the field. Oh no, I ain't on the field.
Speaker 3: I did all my fighting in the locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: Pay with the jactor Jared Goff twenty five three three twenty three touchdowns, no intercessions. Jamir Gael's fifteen carries one forty two two tubs. Montgomery fifteen to fifteen carries seventy one yards, thirty three rush attempts two twenty six thirty three pass attempts three twenty arm and Ross Saint Broad Nos j Mo six catches of buck nineteen one touchdown. Arm and Ross Saint Brin had five for fifty eight have a touchdown. Sam Laporter had five for fifty three. Raymond had four for forty nine. Marioda was sixteen or twenty two two thirteen two touchdowns. They didn't run the ball particularly well at all. That listen.
Speaker 3: In order for the Commander to even have a chance, Honestly, I'm just gonna be honest with you, the person that gets him their best chance to win. Mariota is a good He's a good quarterback. He's a deasent quarterback.
Speaker 4: He's a tier He's.
Speaker 3: A Tier two borderline, Tier three quarterback. In order for the Commanders to have a chance, playing against a team like the Lions that can score well and put up crazy amount of points, you got to be able to match that in some way shape, form of fast. You have to be able to match their output offensively. And if jayde Dams is not playing, it's slimming and none unless your defense.
Speaker 4: Your defense got to play all out world. They got to play out world.
Speaker 3: They goddamn Lions had five hundred and forty six goddamn yards of offense to day Man, five hundred and forty six yards of offense. These are video game numbers in real life, and this is happening almost every week. Even some times in their losses they put up crazy numbers.
Speaker 1: There was five, get them in troubles when they turn it over. I said, remember that's how they lost the gift Washington.
Speaker 3: Right right right, and zero turnovers day, zero turnovers. Third down there were five or ten and on fourth down, obviously I give I don't give a god damn what analytics say. Forget what analytics say. Dan Kimbell is going foot on four down. They were two on fourth down to day Y's today. That's that's that's gonna break you back every time at the defense, because now you you're thinking you're going into a game, you want to play well, especially offense like that.
Speaker 4: You're stopping on three downs.
Speaker 3: Boom, You're somewhat happy because you're thinking, of your mind, God damn, we can get out the field.
Speaker 4: Now we got a punt.
Speaker 3: They got a punt, and here they go fourth and two, fourth and one, shoot fourth and four.
Speaker 4: Sometimes they going forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, depending on where they're definitely going for it. Down in distance, put a position on the field. It's moore determining than down in distance. It used to be down in distance. If it's both and shot, oh Joe week, go for it. It could be fourth and four if they plus fifty.
Speaker 3: Fifty, if plus fifty is good when I think they're a little bit more cautious fourth than anything further than that. But once they crossed that thirty yard, Once they crossed that thirty yards and yeah, oh yeah, hey, this for down territory for them. Yeah, anything past the thirty it's a rap. They're going forward.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree, But they look good. I don't know how long. I don't know. We've seen this before. He took over the play calling from an ex teammate of mind, Anthony Limb calling, But they were I think they had lost like all the they had lost a bunch of games, and he took the play calling over. So I don't know if he's going to continue to do that and or at some point in time turn it back over. But I don't see him turning it back over. When they had this kind of production and this in the ram rams and the Lions looked like the Lions that we thought they were going to look like with this, with this arsener, the running, the two headed the master they got. Gibbs got speed to burn absolutely, Montgomery run well between the tackle, he can catch the ball. They do a great health in me. Both guys got fifteen carres. Nobody feels like they're being left out.
Speaker 3: You know, you know it's funny about that when it comes to the play calling. Remember I told you when Ben Johnson, when Ben Johnson left and we talked about what their Lions still look the same, I said, they still have the same players. They still have the same players. And obviously the merry go round of who's going to call the players and who's not, I think that really doesn't matter, just about whoever's calling the players, finding a rhythm and putting those players in position to work. Now, you got to understand when the Lions do play the game they played where they didn't look the right, the right, the way they should offensively or based on they didn't look the way we're used to seeing them. Well, Hell, the other team on the other side of the ball get paid to unc The team on the other side of the ball gets paid too, And you look at you look at games where the Eagles have lost and we're used to seeing them, seeing them play well, or say Quan hasn't been going off today. Well, hell the goddamn the film is out there. Now we know what to do, we know how to stop them. So it's not like they playing against themselves. They are all playing against other people that get paid millions of dollars as well, that watch film, that study, that know their tendencies.
Speaker 4: So I think it's sometimes, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, we get caught up in who's calling the plays where they look this way because Dan Campbell was called. I really don't think it really matters much because the personnel they have offensively is so.
Speaker 4: God damn good. It's so good they gonna just execute whatever you got damn call.
Speaker 3: But we used to see.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, though, I think putting putting that personnel in position, because that was the same personnel they had before they got what's the guy at New Orleans now calling the plays? The guy before Kellen Moore didn't do that with that offense. Those the same players. They didn't go to the Super Bowl. As a matter of fact, they fall toed down the stretch when Shane Steiken had them, they went the Super Bowl. Shane Steiken has a competent quarterback. Now look at what they're doing. So yeah, obviously play call players matters. It's still gyms and Joe's. But somebody got to put those gyms and Joe's because hey, everybody, everybody got the same chess piece on the board, but everybody don't know how.
Speaker 4: To and you're you're right by that.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing, this is the good thing about when you when it comes to your tier wind players at certain positions, when you have those chess pieces, and some chess pieces are a little better than others where you lack when it comes to calling plays. The chess piece is so good they can overcome that. That bad play calling. They can overcome that bad play calling. And depending on who the player is. Hell, it's a lot of receivers that can save a quarterback that that throws bad balls. You know, Yeah, I mean Jack, I'm trying to say it in that's in that sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's still you're right, It's still it's still the Jimps and the Joees. But it definitely helped when people can put people in position to do what they do because you look at Kellen Moore, he in New Orleans, he ain't got He still he running the same offense that he ran in New Orleans. He called the same plays, but he ain't got Jalen Hurts, and he don't got Sakwan, and he don't got the and he don't got aj So therefore, if not gonna look the same, and that offensive line isn't the same. So with that being said, you're not gonna get the same results. It's a combination. But at the end of the day, the more good players you have, the better your chances are winning.
Speaker 2: The Ravens beat the Vikings.
Speaker 1: The Ravens are four and five and now won the third straight ball game after going on and five start. The Baltimore defense showed up today season high two interceptions twelve quarterback hits. Baltimore stopped the Vikings eleven times on third down, three times on fourth down. After giving up an NFL's worse one hundred and seventy seven points in the first five games, Baltimore held his pass four opponents under twenty points a game. Marlon Humphrey, that's a big key the mindset shift. Even though we have Lamar Jackson. Let's give him a smoke crack. Let's give him a day off. He bailed us out so many times. How about we do it for them. Lamar Jackson was seventeen or twenty nine six, one touchdown. They ran the ball thirty six times for fifty two Z Flowers were four for seventy five ca. I mean, nobody really had a whole lot. You know, they ran the ball today. Derek Henney were with seven for twenty rushes for seventy five yards. JJ McCarthy was twenty and forty two two forty eight, one touchdowns, two interceptions, and they lost the fumble.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hey, the defense played really well tonight. I mean today, Yeah, they played. They played really well. I don't I don't think this game obviously they I mean they've scored the points, but this game was one when when you think about the vikings and how.
Speaker 4: Explosive they can be.
Speaker 3: The defense played really well on on in all three for Hells. As collectively as a team, they played well. Justin Jefferson looked a little frustrated today. JJ McCarthy missing some missed him on some on some key throws that that should have been catches that should have been big plays.
Speaker 4: Outside of that, I.
Speaker 3: Can I can read Justine's body language, and I know, I know, I know how it feels as a receiver. Yeah, they have a quarterback that that that can get you the ball or not put the ball in certain places where it should be, you know. And so outside of that, Lamark Lamar look good. It wasn't a crazy day offensively, especially statistically for him. But he had one TV didn't He didn't turn the ball over.
Speaker 1: This game should have been Yeah, Yeah, the Ravens couldn't get the ball in. Is on how many times did it have it? A goal to go situation on Joe? It had a centile field goal.
Speaker 4: You know, that's not the rate.
Speaker 1: The one thing we know about the Ray when they get the balls out there, either Lamar is gonna throw it in or and I'm like, damn, are y'all. I mean they had nine points and they like, what hold on, let me see what they were?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were five.
Speaker 3: They were two for five.
Speaker 2: That I'm like, well, damn.
Speaker 1: I was like I said, Baltimore, y'allo, y'all right around and let him come back. Field goals, get your ass kicks scoring touchdown that she kick someone else's ins.
Speaker 3: And you know how difficult you, I mean you, you and I both know how difficult. Listen.
Speaker 4: It's easy.
Speaker 3: It's easy to score when you when you score from long long out. Once you get inside that twenty, that twenty, and in especially going against a good defense like the Minnesota Vikings, everything becomes that much more difficult. Everything becomes that much more difficult because they are a good defense. Even though they lost today, they are a very very good defense. And it's easier to read and react when you're in a small area, especially a small area that's compacted.
Speaker 1: We normally say that, but when that team got Lamar Jackson, one of the top three quarterbacks in the league, and you got Dag Henry, one of the all time great running backs, it shouldn't be that difficult, O Joe. I mean, it shouldn't be It shouldn't be that difficult. Now you really really put pressure on a young quarterback. Now, all of a sudden, instead of nine points, you got twenty one points. Now, let's see, let's see how well you can play. But they got to go to you know, they took their lead in the third quarter, they scored ten points. Then they get aid in the in the fourth quarter. But I thought, you know, look, as long as the Ravens don't turn the ball over, because you can't turn the ball over when your defense is mediocre the average, And that's what the Ravens have defensively, on Joe. They don't rush to pass so well enough to like to be. They don't get up your quarterback like the Broncos. They don't get up your quarterback like the Rams or the Texans. That's not what they have. So the last thing you want to do, Ojoe, is turn the ball over making a short feel because the likelihood you turn it over, they're gonna probably cash it in on you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna probably cash it in on Yojoe.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wish I could tell you something different, but look, I agree with Marlin Humphrey. Hey, I got good news and bad news. Ravens won three straight games. That's the good news. The bad news y'all not getting those games back.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Y'all not get them games back.
Speaker 1: No PlayStation, no pood, no table tennis, no popper shot.
Speaker 3: It's so funny too, It's so funny when you make a move like this. So when Lamar says, listen, this is what we're doing. We're gonna do it with this stuff so we can we can lock in and focus on football, and you start winning and you get a string of wins, and mentally, you know, it has everybody thinking, well, damn, this is the reason we're winning, when honestly, just to be honest with you, that has nothing to do with it, That had nothing to do with it at all.
Speaker 1: No, you're right, Hey, Oto, we're gonna come back to it. But here's a guy today has a second career game with over two hundred yards from scrimmage. He had twenty eight touches two hundred and twenty five yards two touchdowns as the Dolphins upset the Buffalo Bills by the score of thirty to thirteen.
Speaker 2: Davon that Chad Devon, how.
Speaker 5: You doing, Brod?
Speaker 4: Hold up, d don't don't talk to him. Don't talk to him.
Speaker 3: Listen, don't talk to him talking trash about us, even talking trash about us for a minute. By three four weeks straight, called hey, hey, d he calling us guppies or you root for the guppy, you room for the dumpies. But hey, today he now you're quiet. He being real, He being real, polite.
Speaker 4: You keep that same energy. Let's keep that same energy.
Speaker 3: You know, Hey, hey, hell of a game today, boy, hell and hell of a game today. And we're as a team. As a team, y'all know, things weren't going well. What inspired or what kept y'all boys locked in when it seemed like from the outside looking in things weren't going right, you know, your quarterback and saying certain things, and I'm thinking me being in the locker room before it would kind of make everybody splinter. How have y'all stayed together and went out there and been able to perform in a game like today where if you were the betman, everybody need mama bet on Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, so, I mean, how y'all did it?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Man, Like all of them meetings there, nobody was talking about saying play only means this, this is that.
Speaker 5: But bro, that that actually brung us together.
Speaker 6: But like you said, we had like the games like three four weeks always knowing sense people been saying about us, like, we just made sure that we kept everything you know, in house, and made sure.
Speaker 5: Like bro, like it no't matter who were playing.
Speaker 6: We gonna make sure that we go out and We're gonna play one hundred percent, bro, Like, no matter our record, no matter what they're saying.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, like the media and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Bro, you signed that contract. When you're on that field, you gotta I need you playing on hundred team. So man, that's all he was there. That's us being in boards and now that that team camaraderie that we got. Man, I just feel like, you know, it shows. It showed today because I say, like, we played a great football game on all.
Speaker 5: Offense, defense especially Bro. I just like, bro, like the work that we put in.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 6: I just like today was okay, show like this like the team that we could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, most definitely now, despite despite all the noise that I get to hear from the outside, I'm sure you guys probably ignored what you expect.
Speaker 4: Most of the time. Oh, teams quit on their coaches.
Speaker 3: You know, I've seen it happen before, when when things aren't going well, or the meetia talking about you know, everybody gonna be going or or they need a quarterback, I mean, whatever it may be. But the fact that what y'all showed today is Mike McDaniel still has a locker room. Y'all playing not just for him, but for y'all as well as a team collectively. And I just told M, I'm gonna tell you what I think. You know, I think y'all gonna run the table. I think y'all gonna run the table. We got eight games left and the New.
Speaker 4: England in trouble. Nigga falls up the concern we come. How you feel? How you feel? Fans up the table?
Speaker 2: Oh y'all shoot you shoot pool? Get that? Hey? How you pool? How your pool? Came his chance?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Now, what I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About, I'll ever come on down to South Florida see what's really going on.
Speaker 5: It might as wear the opportunity to then why not run a table?
Speaker 2: That's it? You know what?
Speaker 1: But watching this game is that when you guys can keep the game close and they can keep the ball in your hands bed running it or throwing it to you, you get behind by fourteen to twenty one points and it's hard to continue to pound the ball because you can't run your way back in the game. You guys got the lead today and they were still able to hand you the ball. Now, you didn't have a boatloader carry, but you had twenty two carries and you a threat. They're only a hand bull of backs that are a legit threat that every time they touched the football theyre threat to hit their head on the goal post. You're one of those guys, you, Jonathan Taylor, say, Kwan Barkley. They're not a whole lot of guys that can hit their head on the goal post from anywhere on the field. You're one of those guys. So when I'm looking at you, tell me what your mindset was, like, damn, you know, I know what I can do because your name was brought up in the trade, you know, trade discussions. Everybody wanted you. That gotta be a really damn but I kind of like it in Miami.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what I want to be.
Speaker 6: But like you're saying that, like I said, when I'm gonna feel, man, every time I touched the butt, I'm trying to go to the crib.
Speaker 5: But I got, like you know what I'm saying. I'm trying, I'm trying to get going.
Speaker 6: But like you saying, man, on today, I feel like it was we was like when we when we as an offense.
Speaker 5: But when we're not having those little issues.
Speaker 6: For us like behind the stick said no boss thoughts and like you know, just stuff like that. When we hear the sticks and we stay on skills, you like, we can move to barigaus In anybody. I just like, bro, we just hurt ourselves alike, and that kind of make us do stuff that we're not comfortable with doing and make us get away from stuff that we know work. But like you said today, man, when we were ahead of the sticks, we ran the ball good, we passed good, and like you said, but we can move to Barigaust anybody.
Speaker 5: We just got to make sure.
Speaker 3: We stay on That's that's that's all. That's all it come down to. Honestly, I think a lot of a lot of people talk trash. You know, a lot of people talk trash and say what they want to say. But if we're able to, yes, I see that we because I'm from Miami, from Liberty City. When we able to, you ain't playing for the Dogphins from Miami. I'm from Liberty City. This is all I know. All I know is Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 4: That's it. So it's weak.
Speaker 2: It's always be the Bengals. He a Bengals. Don't let it now, exactly.
Speaker 3: I respect it, I appreciate it. I appreciate it, but I'm saying if I don't, I mean, I'm just being being honest. I know, you know, saying run the table. But if we can minimize like like D said that, we can minimize the turn not only the turnovers, but the self inflicting wounds, you know, offensively and not have to play from behind the sticks. And we could and we can jump out on people and force them to do uncharacteristic things to get themselves back in the game.
Speaker 4: It looked like this every week. It can look like this every week. I'm telling you, I think.
Speaker 1: The biggest thing that you guys did today, you guys won the turnover battle. Although to a dead have two interceptions, you forced the Bills into three turnovers, and you won the turnover battles. You spoke about how you like play it in front of the sticks. Man, it's hard to keep overcoming second and fifteen, third and twelve, third and fifteen, it's hard first and fifteen. Man, you not gonna make a living overcoming that down in the distance, down in and down out. You guys were able to stay in front of the sticks, as you mentioned, run the football when they thought, well, you like, you know what, hey, it's second and five.
Speaker 2: They can run it or they can pass it.
Speaker 1: And you kept it in a situation where they really couldn't sit there, couldn't hunker down and said, we know what they're gonna do and get a beat on it. But you guys played really well. You ran the buck well, you run hard, you run every week. It's just that a lot of times you're so far behind. Don't nobody really care that.
Speaker 3: A on two and you know, you know what, it's a good time because remember when I said the Dolphins gonna be to beat the Bills and you laughed at me, say, y'ah, no, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeap, you said that, Oh Joe, yeah, you say that.
Speaker 3: And now's a good time to apologize to me and and and D if you want to, and and the chat as well. You can apologize into the chat as well, if you if you, if you want to.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, hey, hey, hey, Tray, guess what we'll see where his launches lie.
Speaker 2: Because the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about they play.
Speaker 4: Playing in the crib.
Speaker 2: The career.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be there. I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Who are you gonna be cheering for? I asked who you're gonna be chairing?
Speaker 5: What jersey you got on?
Speaker 3: That's what I want to I'm winming tore jersey. I bet you thought, I bet it though, I bet it though I'm more mature jersey. And then I bet you that man don't have on no guppy jersey.
Speaker 4: See how disrespect.
Speaker 1: That's little, that's little, that's on me, that's on me, my man. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I bet he don't have on that jersey.
Speaker 4: The whole thing.
Speaker 3: D and uh, Well, honestly, when when Travis Kelsey and Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 4: Played, did they they?
Speaker 2: Mama?
Speaker 4: What did they do? She cheer for both of them?
Speaker 2: Right? How they both our sons. You ain't playing for team.
Speaker 4: With the Dolphins. What do you talk about?
Speaker 1: Do you know how many? Do you know how many people then traded camp with the Dolphins.
Speaker 4: I put on the jersey and I sweated, I sweated and I and I got hit.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about. I just want you.
Speaker 1: I just wanted you to hear it for yourself, cause if I have told you, he was like, nah, ain't like that he liked that. He's gonna have on cis hes, gonna be all up and chase.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, hey, hold on, you got to understand. This is my birthplace. That's the only team I know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: The Bengals allowed me to live out, to live out a childhood dream. That has to be my you know, that's my team.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did the Dolphins allow you?
Speaker 3: They gave me an opportunity to finish my career at home from in Liberty City, in front of all my homeboys.
Speaker 4: But I sucked it up. Okay, I mess it up.
Speaker 1: You a Bengal, You are at a I got a Dolphins tattoo on my shoulder?
Speaker 4: What you talking about?
Speaker 1: He got a Tiger's on this shoulder.
Speaker 4: I got a Bengals tattoo in a Dolphins tattoo? Man, fans up? Man, what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hold on, y'all got y'all? Did y'all on the hold on? What's the day?
Speaker 1: Y'all got the sixteen? Oh y'all, y'all play the commanders.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be there too, oh ya, I leave Tuesday. I'm gonna be out there. Yeah, I'm gonna be out there. Yeah, yeah, honestly, I'm going to support my team. Think about that. Why would I fly all the way to Spain the NFL paying you that that too, But I'm.
Speaker 5: Going to put.
Speaker 1: Don't let hey ja, don't let it fool you a act like you don't know and when when the Bengals come, Nah, No, listen, you don't know know, Joe.
Speaker 4: Is it even playing?
Speaker 5: If you got a two see I'm.
Speaker 2: Talking about saying, you think that man gonna have a too add on in front of the Bengals.
Speaker 4: He's playing in Miami.
Speaker 3: How I'm gonna be walking through the stadium in front of my people in another jersey that's.
Speaker 2: Not Dolphins a whole the time out?
Speaker 1: So let me see this, right, Mike Brown, Katie did oh you know you have you're gonna have with that jersey. So you're gonna walk up to Katie and Mike Brown in a Dolphine jersey and.
Speaker 4: Hug how y'all not even gonna be on the field.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna see Him'm being I'm gonna be in this you in the stadium.
Speaker 2: You see that?
Speaker 1: Because every time somebody come on here, can you get me tickets on the sideline?
Speaker 2: Can I building?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: You don't want to be on the sideline. Let me tell you something. This is the funny thing. I be playing around by getting tickets on the sideline. But my face is clean. I don't even need tickets. I can just walk in any stadium that's all thirty two stadiums because it's it's beak.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna walk in that stadium with no with no Dolphins jersey on in the Bengals toad.
Speaker 4: No, I'm respectful. That's one thing about me I I got.
Speaker 2: You see, I have to change it too. You see.
Speaker 3: It gave an explanation on why why would I at home blatantly disrespect the team that I that I like in love and grew up watching and wear a Bengal jersey because.
Speaker 4: That's where I played. That's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no no, I'm saying you and Miami, you spent ten of your eleven years in Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Now if you show up with a Patriots jersey.
Speaker 4: That don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, I spent ten eleven years in Cincinnati, right, but I spent fifty seven years in Day County, So.
Speaker 2: I mean and not in nobody, but not in no Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Just I did. I had a Dolphins jersey.
Speaker 1: You had on dickies, you had on tough, you had on pro kids. You did not have on no fis jersey.
Speaker 3: I had, Listen, I had my first. I had my first damn you know jersey. I had a pair of black dickies and some travel Fox. You remember travel Fox and shoes. No, okay, Well, I'm just telling you that's how that's That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you do with that? What did you do with that? Uh? That super Bowl gear that you got from New England?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, man, I let that junk go. Man, I don't care nothing about that.
Speaker 1: It was probably now it was okay, where your Miami Donphins super Bowl game?
Speaker 4: Hold on right?
Speaker 2: He hold on? Okay, bad channel. Let it for you. Outstanding the game today? Man, you running that thing today? Bro? You you was talking to today? Yeah? Then he go, then he go, look at it.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't be don't be jealous of the Samo and Warrior. You're jealous of Simo and Warrior.
Speaker 2: You see them talking about you see them talking about it.
Speaker 1: You're talking about fake that jersey fake and he fake.
Speaker 3: Copy four hundred dollars. This is the real thing. This is to a waters in the game. It's a real deal what you're talking about. Man, First of all, to a to a jerky too. I know that to a where out of the game, because those sleeves ain't fitted to a jerky. The sleeves are fitted by correct This is the other one though. I got this from an equipment man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, well you must be got that out of the van. Died on what that street of where you at?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: You see, hey, you see he lies so much to look at the camera. You see how camera you lying. I'm glad you call. I'm glad you had to be over here to here because if I have told you what to believe it.
Speaker 4: See that he comes back. Hey, fan's up.
Speaker 1: Well he feeds up. Hey man, congratulations, man, hey, hold on, now it was report parted. I don't know you could confirm or deny that they took the poppy shot.
Speaker 2: They say you were the poppy shot king. They say they took it out.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I can't come down there and getting a couple of dollars off, y'all because I was the poppy shot king back in my day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that they took it. They took it out.
Speaker 2: Man, you took it out.
Speaker 1: If it's coming back, I mean, y'all want to how many games you gotta win before it to come back?
Speaker 2: Good man?
Speaker 4: What I'm talking about? Hey, we locked in.
Speaker 3: We don't need no poppy shot, yo.
Speaker 4: Hey, y'all had a pink pong table or.
Speaker 5: No, uh no, okay, yeah, we had two basketball goals it there.
Speaker 2: Okay, no pool table, nothing that, you know, no games or anything like that.
Speaker 5: Now, you know, we got like a little lounde. But the locker room, we just had a little pop shot there.
Speaker 4: We don't need that, all right.
Speaker 5: They took it out.
Speaker 1: Man, Congratulations on the big win today, thirty to thirteen Devon. That chain had one hundred and seventy seven yards rushing two touchdowns on twenty two carries. Damn man, every your damn there seven yards.
Speaker 4: That's what we do down here.
Speaker 5: It was everyboy. The time I had one of the game, it was.
Speaker 1: Hey, you and plus you saw held on. Man, they got James Cook. They talking about Cook over there on the other side, they talking about him. They forgot about They must have forgotten. Let me go on and do let me go on and do this right quick.
Speaker 5: He don't even know nice but one today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they did.
Speaker 5: They did think today.
Speaker 1: Taking the ball away, Hey, did a great job of neutralizing him. You did a great job of running the running the ball, and when you run the ball, you can play action too. Had some great play action. Baks threw a couple of touchdowns over the top.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, stay healthy and look forward to talking to you down the road.
Speaker 2: Man, appreciate it. The bond chain, appreciate it. Role have a good way oh till.
Speaker 1: The NFL Network reported this morning the Bills offered a twenty twenty seven first round draft choice to the Dolphins for Jalen Wattle, but the Dolphins insisted that it be in next year's first round.
Speaker 2: Do you get the sense that the Dolphins are rebuilding?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, you know they rebuilding. We've talked about this before.
Speaker 3: I think at this point, regardles of how they do, regardless of how they finished the season, they're probably going to the clean house. Knowing Stephen Ross and the businessman that he is, he's sick of the rumblings. I think he's sick of the rumblings. He wants to change the culture some of the stuff that has come out outside that locker room, will come out that's been going on inside that locker room. He's probably gonna want to want to change course and try to do things in a different direction no matter what. So I think it's inevitable. Change is inevitable. So I'm hoping you know that all the players do all they can because this is their resume.
Speaker 4: Every week.
Speaker 3: Each week they're auditioning, not just for the Dolphins, for for somewhere else as well.
Speaker 1: But this doesn't make sense. You'd be high. Why would you trade Jayleen Water to a division opponent. I don't give it down if they did give me a first round.
Speaker 3: Draft pick, right, you're right. I mean listen, obviously first round pick and for the unknown. That's I don't like trading players that you know what they can do. You understand the value that Jayleen Water is unknown, even if it is a first round pick.
Speaker 4: It's just but I don't.
Speaker 2: Mind trading the player. Oo.
Speaker 1: I got the bottom with that, But I'm not trading playing like that in my division.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, but the funny thing.
Speaker 1: Is he Jayleen Wattle can't be more than twenty seven years old. If he's that old, how is Jaylen Waddle. He can't be more than twenty six, twenty seven because he came out early.
Speaker 4: He's he's still a baby.
Speaker 1: Oh he'll be twenty okay, Hey, but think about it, old Joe. Why would I trade a twenty seven year old in my own division, a guy that's been to the Pro Bowl, a guy that's had over one hundred catchers in the season.
Speaker 3: Well, because you know, you know what you're getting ready to do for the future, you understand what you and the fact that the fact that they even listen lets you know what's going to happen in the future. I mean, that's that's all the right the rightness on the wall, the rightness on the wall. And you can't think like Shannon Sharp and the people in this chat. You can't think like fans.
Speaker 4: You have to think like an owner.
Speaker 3: You got to think like an owner.
Speaker 1: I tell you what the Cowboys, the Eagles call the Cowboys in March about Michael Parsons. They were so afraid of Michael Parsons they put a poison peel in the Green Baby too.
Speaker 4: This ain't no.
Speaker 3: This ain't player, This ain't no ordinary player. Jerry Jones understand what Michael Parsons is you understand how valuable that that person is.
Speaker 4: You understood that everybody.
Speaker 2: You wont Jayla Wattle in Buffalo with Josh.
Speaker 3: Allen would have been that would have been nasty exactly.
Speaker 1: And in them I'm not saying Jaylen Wattle is your quilling of a receiver, as Michael Parsons is, as a.
Speaker 2: Deep as an edge rusher.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying you put Jalen Wattle with that kind of speed with Josh Allen, with their ability.
Speaker 2: To play action.
Speaker 1: That ain't no way, ain't no way. Oh y'all, Let's get back to the Ravens. Marlon Humphrey. This has been a big key the mindset shift. Even though we have Lamar Jackson, Let's give him a smoke break, Let's give him a day off. He bailed us out so many times. How about we do it? And they played well? Uh, go back to this Ravens, Ravens of Minnesota. I thought, like I said, I thought that the Ravens could have really opened this game up a lot earlier had they cast in some of those those you know, red zone possessions got touchdowns instead of having the kick field goals.
Speaker 2: But hey, they they didn't. But give them credit.
Speaker 1: But they kept they kept you know, kept going, kept going, kept going, and then they finally got the big lead and then they forced to turnover later to uh turnover on down. I think they turn them over on downs. Naylor had five catches for a buck twenty four, Justin Jefferson had four for thirty seven on twelve targets. Jayalen George Addison he had three catches for thirty five yards on eleven targets. So JJ McCarthy was slightly was less than forty less than fifty percent twenty or forty two for two forty eight one touchdowns, two interceptions. They read they you know, rand them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Aaron Jones looked good, but hey, the Biker's organization has to be kicking themselves. They got to be kicking themselves for allowing Sam Donald to get out that door. Well, allowing him to get out that door as well as he played last year. I know when I know, the first round in the playoffs, it didn't look right, it didn't look good, but Sam Donald gives you your best chance. After seeing what he was able to do, they still let him go for the unknown, and the unknown is what you're seeing right now. With JJ McCarthy. You know, he's up and down. He had some good plays. You know he's been a dual threat, but you know he's missing some these these misses, multiple throws, multiple plays.
Speaker 4: And now you see why they didn't no disrespect.
Speaker 3: Now you see why they wanted Carson Wentz to stay in as long as he could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what after he got thrown for YO.
Speaker 1: The way Sam Donald played, he threw for thirty plus touchdowns fewer than fifteen interceptions.
Speaker 2: Bro, you don't let that walk out the door.
Speaker 1: Everybody's not everybody's not throwing for mid thirties, high thirty touchdowns with low interception.
Speaker 2: That's not happening.
Speaker 1: And he had a great report with your receiving corps. Aaron Jones ran for over one thousand yards. So now that's gonna make Aaron Jones job a lot easier. And you got Jetta and you got Nayler, and you got Jordan Adison, and you compare that with you paired that with Hopkinson.
Speaker 2: I was surprised. I shouldn't. I'm not surprised.
Speaker 1: I'm not because they took this kid with the tenth picture in the draft and they said we we took it for a reason X, Y and Z, but for thirty million dollars for what they gave him, which is a similar deal to what Baker got from Tampa. Now, it definitely looks like a bad decision. And the person that hates it the worst is justin Jefferson because he see all these other guys. He see guess what Jefferson, y'all see what Jacklin doing, and Jake would do it.
Speaker 4: That was me, be me, absolutely absolutely this man.
Speaker 2: This man on pace to go over two thousand yards.
Speaker 1: He's on pace to make Calvin Johnson's record of nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: I think that's what he's doing.
Speaker 1: If the game was close today he had another one hundred yard game, but the game was so out of hand and he's like, you know what, I'm gonna call it the day. But he was cooking. God, that man, that joke is so quick. Joker, that joker quick for no reason.
Speaker 2: He quick.
Speaker 3: He's not slow, but he not fast. But he I'm somebody lightning quick on lightning. Yeah me, I had.
Speaker 4: I had the joy of working with him down there at.
Speaker 3: At at the the Word White I Workshop.
Speaker 4: I had, you know, And in July where all them boys came down. I was like, okay, because.
Speaker 3: You know, you never get I never get to see him in person. I only get to see him on TV, so you never know what those players look like when you see him up close.
Speaker 2: I say enough.
Speaker 1: At the year, I said, I don't need to see nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see nobody because I ain't never seen And because just the.
Speaker 1: Year before, Oh Joe, you remember, just the year before A Smitty had went off against Ohio State, he had over two hundred and something. I was like, man, I ain't never seen him receiver like this. And and then he'll come and Jig would say, hold my beer.
Speaker 2: He went over three hundy.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't give a damn who what division it is a receiver getting over three hundred yards of the game.
Speaker 2: Oh you did it?
Speaker 3: Oh you that dude, you absolutely absolutely And the fact that he did, I don't think people.
Speaker 1: I don't think people realize how hard it is to get three hundred yards.
Speaker 4: He's he's in year three, right.
Speaker 2: Nah, this is the second year. That's it. That's it. He in the second year, remember, o Joe.
Speaker 1: He heard his hamstring and then he basically sat out his his his last.
Speaker 2: Year in Ohio state dog.
Speaker 1: That's but oh he was about to Oh he was about after that performance.
Speaker 4: Oh, he was about to go cra cra. That's crazy.