Speaker 1: What is your problem this morning? What is your problem this morning? Hello everybody, Hello, everybody, Welcome to bull Chat. Yeah, this is as live as it gets, as live as it gets.
Speaker 2: We should actually just be Can we just stream this live?
Speaker 1: We could, but that might scare you because what if someone jumps in in their troll. We're talking about we can interact with people. I mean, it's why we can't do a live show.
Speaker 2: So it's not true. Let's not get into that. I mean we can.
Speaker 1: It's the Heckler incident that you're afraid that you want to get into it. We don't want a Heckler. But only our listeners would be listening right now, that's what you say. And the same thing would happen if it was a ticketed event that only our listeners could buy. I said that we could do that, but now only our listeners can't buy. Now, Randa is walking by in the street. Don't you put words in my mouth? No, this is I broke the logic down perfectly when I did it. Can we explain what we're talking about. Yes, we were going to do a live event. The live event never happened because Scott was afraid if even one person walked into that live event who wasn't a Serial Killers fan, And somehow that one person that walked in said, why are these guys eating cereal? This is stupid. He would have a meltdown on stage. And that's why we have not done a live show.
Speaker 2: Because you were having it at a comedy club.
Speaker 1: Who was renting out the entire space. No falls, we were not renting out. To talk to the person I know who they think so much. I had the conversations with them, and I had the entire venue, the whole thing all set ready to go. It was for our fans. We were gonna have our names in a nice market. They were gonna send it a nice thing going out in a nice little pre sales.
Speaker 2: So when Joe Blow from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, that was walking in Times Square with his wife just walked and said, oh, this looks fun. I don't know what this is, but let's get tickets. That could happen.
Speaker 1: So Joe Blow. So Joe Blow from Wisconsin, who's just on this random Wednesday when it would have been is.
Speaker 2: In New York look for a comedy show in New York. I got it, big comedy show in New York City.
Speaker 1: So you know there's comedians that go on afterwards. Ours would have said, this is like a live podcast for this show. Did you talk to that.
Speaker 2: Comedy club?
Speaker 1: But what you're saying doesn't match up to the details, does it doesn't. The facts aren't there, And this is why we had a giant argument. We didn't talk for a while. No, if you did, I just wouldn't look at you. So I would be like this the whole time. I bet you, I bet you.
Speaker 2: There are a few Serial Killers episodes from that era that you could listen to and really hear the tension.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, hopefully one day it can happen. Agreed, Agreed, can happen that way? Agree, Listen, fans, Let's let's really cheer Scott up. Let's get Scott happy, tell him that this would not happen, because this would be the You cannot go into.
Speaker 2: Side saying it's going to am the what if guy.
Speaker 1: I know, but it doesn't make sense in certain issues. I could be a what if guy too. We could literally all die right now. But why would I live my life thinking that there is zero point in there? The whole ceiling could collapse on us right now. Box could craft thing to do with it? Did it? Did? And what if guy on that so gotcha?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I should have been recording it on these mics too.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, then let's start doing that. Let's record in six different places. Because the what if guy said, you can't live your life with what ifs, otherwise you will be crippled by fear in everything.
Speaker 2: You have to live your life.
Speaker 1: And because sometimes sometimes there's danger on the other side. What if is practical when it needs you can do what ifs when they're practical. What ifs impractical? What ifs will only limit you on your capabilities and not let you go farther. You will always be limited because you'll always be doubting yourself and thinking I can't And here's why.
Speaker 2: So if I should if there's a giant hole in my backyard, I should have all the neighborhood kids come over and play.
Speaker 1: Does that sound rational to you? And also how big is this hole? Also where is the hole? Could you block off the hole? If that's the case, then your kids still technically can play in the backyard. I'm not say, but what if a ball goes over there and they fall in it? This logic and then they're in a well, and it's a whole CNN event. So then what you're saying is, yeah, if you're a kid goes chasing after a ball right to the hole, yes, the hypethetical whole. Yes, your kid isn't going to say why that's a really deep poll. They're just gonna go jumping in. Some kids don't realize it and they just fall I was like, baby, Jessica, this is ooh, legit. Anyway, you can't live as a what if person, And we need to do this for our fans.
Speaker 2: In this particular instance, it absolutely could happen, and probably would.
Speaker 1: It would not happen, Okay, our fans would have bought all the tickets. Sure, and Joe Blow from Wisconsin that you're terrified of would have never showed up. He would have. He would not have because guess what the actual comedians he wanted to see happened afterwards. So why would one person who's never heard of a podcast? Would you go see? Would you go see a show that says a live podcast recording of this if you've never even heard I guarantee you that it would come up on some website things to Do in New York, and it would come up because it's a show at Caroline so Doing New York. Yes, I'm gonna buy tickets to this random show that says a live podcast people do that. I've never heard this podcast, but I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: Yes, And they want to be at entertained and they come and.
Speaker 1: Nobody reads descriptions of things. No, okay, no okay. The logic is just so backwards that I can only move forward. Speaking of let's move forward. I had a great time eating snacks with Jason last week. That was great.
Speaker 2: I love when he comes. I would like the fact that he tried to scam us with, you know, expired snacks. But no, there's none left.
Speaker 1: No, I'm looking for my phone. Don't worry about it. You don't know what I do. You don't know who's could be getting a call.
Speaker 2: That important guy isn't your boss anymore?
Speaker 1: Yes he is. Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: There are lots of things that you do hear during the day that can get you fired. Did you want me to call your phone? I just don't know where I of course not, because you're so responsible?
Speaker 1: Is your ringer on?
Speaker 2: It's right here, It's literally right here.
Speaker 1: What if it wasn't.
Speaker 2: You're seventeen texts.
Speaker 1: What if it wasn't What if you phone at that exact time gonna call and you missed it, And.
Speaker 2: Really, dude, you need to settle down.
Speaker 1: I'm settled. I'm set.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Welcome. What if I'm not welcome to bold Chat today, we're just now welcoming them the six minutes in. Yeah, they've been here.
Speaker 2: It's today's Wednesday, September twenty eighth, and this is simply an hour ago. We recorded this an hour ago.
Speaker 1: It's not going to be an hour by the time this is up. Are we doing like a full thirty five minutes? We'll go as long as we can. The meter runs, and we have to do with serial killers and we have lots to do today. We have to be responsible to our listeners. Yep, I'm surprised I haven't been blamed yet.
Speaker 2: Oh look, there's Tom Pulman. He's the one that just called you and you didn't answer. So now he's here. Now my phone is here, I see it's not him.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, So I'm planning on having kava for lunch today.
Speaker 2: That's the meatball place?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: The place that had the meatball ball that.
Speaker 1: You ordered for me that the lamb meatballs, Oh my god, they're so good. Yeah, eh, eh, Boston Market's way better. They have fresh at chicken. What something that you would say because you don't like the bouginess of a kava? It was okay, it's just a little bougie for my taste. It is, you know, it's no RBIs. But I mean they have quen wa, So that's bougie, okay, And so you don't like it because it's bougie. Yeah, I don't like bougie things. You don't like bougie things. I don't. Why do you have an iPhone? Why don't you have a flip phone?
Speaker 2: Why is an iPhone bougie?
Speaker 1: I mean it is smartphone. Why do you need a smartphone? That's bougie?
Speaker 2: Everybody has an iPhone? Not everybody eats quenoa.
Speaker 1: More people probably eat quenoa. Then again, and you're also looking at it from your American point of view. People all over the world eat quenoa. It's like a staple of their foods.
Speaker 2: I get it. And those people probably don't have iPhones. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying it's not bougie. iPhones are bougie. It's a smartphone. It's a luxury item. Okay.
Speaker 2: You know when they charge you seventeen dollars for a small bowl of quenoa, it's bougie. Here we go and you fall right into the trap.
Speaker 1: And you bought a thousand dollars iPhone, So you fell into that trap. So did I Great saying that you're not a bougie person doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm not bougie at all.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: I hate boogie things, hate, hate, hate, So you hate your iPhone. I dislike bougie things. I don't think an iPhone is bougie.
Speaker 1: I mean again, if we're using the premise of is it necessary, not really?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we kind of need some sort of communication for work, and an iPhone is the most compatible with everything that we do.
Speaker 1: Just saying you, could you do a smartphone? Do I want to be the guy that you're not a smartphone at flip phone? Do I want to be the guy that has the green text message in the group of blue. No. I don't want to ruin everything. Ruin everything, Seriously, people get angry at those people. I want I would get an android. I've been thinking about it, so think just get just think no, because what if.
Speaker 2: Who don't do that? I'm no, no, it's annoying.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: So we're going to record Serial Killers right after this, which will air Monday. And I do apologize because the Halloween episode that we promised will not be on Monday because Danielle, you know, she's got a little.
Speaker 1: Hit of the VID.
Speaker 2: So it's not like that anymore. You don't have to make Oh. I don't think she wants anyone to know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter anymore. That's for her to decided. She doesn't want She said it on the air.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think, So this isn't This isn't like two years ago when you were like, oh, COVID. It's not like, okay, great, she doesn't feel what she's home positive, Great, she can come in again.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter anymore. That was like when I COVID two years ago.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when I had it? Not that long ago. No, I was somewhere where somebody had it and you guys.
Speaker 1: Were like, oh, well no, no, yeah, it was the way you hit it.
Speaker 2: What that was slimy and hide it. I just came in, what I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, you take a I can't do this today. What. My blood pressure is already way too damn high.
Speaker 2: From this, and I can't do you want some Rambapril?
Speaker 1: I would actually do you have some on hand? No? I take it at night? No? No, no, what you know? The situation wasn't like that? Was this when I was in Florida? Yes? In July? Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, well no one cared anymore? Dude, what okay?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you all a little story. Let me just oh, no, new news, god new people are not going to be snoring to this one. No, it's not a snoring. I'm snorting. Let me just like a quick commercial. Why are we doing this that it's going to be a thirty five minute episode? Oh boy, we'll be back right after this. I can't wait and refer back. All right, here's the story the week I'm going to summerhouse right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because it might have affected you.
Speaker 1: No, it affects everyone. Uh huh. He traveled someplace knowing the person had COVID, came back, did not tell anybody. He stayed at a home with a person who had COVID. Regardless, I don't even care if this person had strapped throat, a cold, a sinus infection. You went someplace knowing the person was sick, came back, didn't tell anybody the person was sick, and then we're like, it's it's okay. What was Days and days later it didn't matter anymore. It did all right, dude. You then you came back and we were like, I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: Question, I just don't get it.
Speaker 1: You were fine, right, It doesn't matter if I was all right, because you still hit it for some strange reason. It made no sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fine, Okay, I'm a bad person.
Speaker 1: And know what's saying. You're a bad person. It's just that would have been something like, hey, I went, the person was sick. Look I'm just gonna wear.
Speaker 2: At this point, dude, nobody cares anymore.
Speaker 1: But again, it could be a stomach virus, it could be a strep throat, it could be a million things.
Speaker 2: Like I don't even care if if someone who has COVID comes in here. Nobody cares anymore. Care great, yes, care, but you didn't even put a mask on. And I'm not I'm not a like, oh, COVID is a real guy. I gotta know you horrible, But you know what, it's just it's run its course.
Speaker 1: But just the week that I'm supposed to be going to a house and I sit literally over there, you willingly went someplace. So if you did get it, I would have got it. I would have been out there. There's no guarantee that you would have gotten it. You can't say that for a what if. Guy, This is a big what if that you just threw out the window. This is your giant hole that your kid is jumping into to go chase a ball. Baby Lisa, I don't know what her name is. I mean Jessica, Jessica. Yeah, this is your what if, not mine. No, no, no, this is a realistic what if, unlike yours with Oshkosh, Wisconsin, Heckler coming in and saying, I'm gonna go see the show. Who are these the losers? I want them to be let me go throw cheese at them.
Speaker 2: I want them to I want them to be from.
Speaker 1: Walla, Walla, Washington. I love that is good.
Speaker 2: There are some fantastic town, really good ones Intercourse, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: I've never heard that one.
Speaker 2: You haven't, No, Yeah, there's and there's also Chartlesville in Pennsylvania. And it's right close to the Hershey Highway. Just saying.
Speaker 1: They can't anyway.
Speaker 2: I can't think of any other goofy town names right now, but there's there's so many them, And like it's funny because like during on Valentine's Day or on Halloween or whatever, like good Morning America will always put up these town names like Scary Georgia, you know, for for the certain holidays, or love Lovelace, North Dakota. You know, anything that has like a word that's related to the holiday and its name. They do that.
Speaker 1: I was weirdly investigating Mount Rushmore the other day. Why I fell down a rabbit hole. I don't know. I like, like how it was made and all that kind of yeah, and how there's been properly Like they've been saying that they would put a fifth president, but they can't. They can't put a fifth president. The stone won't hold it, the rocks, it's not good to build on.
Speaker 2: Somebody died while making it too, I think, right the.
Speaker 1: Artists died and the son took over, and the sun was like, we're never putting a fifth president. And he didn't even get to see it. He died too soon. Yeah, the creator. Yeah, yeah, I gotta go. Actually by jeans today too, just another side note. Okay, yeah, why because you went up beside a big day? Sorry, you are really attacking people today. What happened? This is the Scots and ask Oh sorry Scott's ask Sam? I'm sorry? What do you need jeans for an at podcast? You could just say a hoole, It's much easier. Oh yeah too, What do you need jeans for? You have an event or something? No? I just need Yeah, just go through face. Now how long your jeans last? I've had these for at least three years. I mean I've had jeans for ten years. Yeah, they don't look they're out of style now, so I don't wear I only wear them like paint the house and like you don't have your J and C in the yard? My? What your Janco? G? Janco? Isn't that the ones that were big in baggy. I don't know, the big baggy floody one. No.
Speaker 2: I just used to get the old Navy Carpenter jeans. Remember Carpenter. You probably Carpenter jeans had that hook for the hammer on the outside. You would go to school. Yeah, Carpenter jeans were a thing.
Speaker 1: J and CEO jeans I don't know what that is yes, you do, J n c O. Is that a brand? Kids are like starting to wear them again. Oh my god. No, yeah, no, this is like a mo gen z Jen Alpha thing. No way, dude, yes, because they're all upsets there. Do they hide stuff in it? Probably drugs problem, Nancy would be disgusting. Those things are dumb. Well, kids are doing it again. Yeah, but you know what, so they coulda.
Speaker 2: Get like four pair and wear them for a six mile now and it's done.
Speaker 1: It's never gonna look good all that early two thousands fashion that they're really trying to bring back. It's embarrassing. Don't do it. We don't need Von Dutch hats.
Speaker 2: But if you want some nineties fashion, just come to my closet. I still have it.
Speaker 1: In fact, he still has the No, I'm not wearing cargoes. I only have one or two pair, and I really don't worry rid of a lot of your cargoes. Most yeah, most, you know what, chans, I really don't really need that many pockets. You know, it's a different time. I have lots of things, but yeah, you know what, jeans, I really liked it. I like the way that they fit and they look good on me. I think anyway, and you're gonna make fun. No, they're available at Cohal's. Mark Anthony has a line of clothing I've worn. I've worn his stuff for years. These shorts are Mark Anthony. You know, I do actually remember this because I forget what we were doing.
Speaker 2: It was something j low and she had a perfume out and he whatever, and they were both available at Cole's.
Speaker 1: It was a whole thing. But I remember knowing that you have a pair of Mark Anthony jeans, and I forget why. Yeah, they are. I like his stuff. Yeah, you know, I wear leeve eyes. But okay, maybe if I'll see at Cole's today if they have Mark Anthony jeans.
Speaker 2: Mister LEVI was born like a couple of days ago in eighteen something. I saw it on the Well. I like that. I like that show through the decades. I don't I don't know if it's everywhere, but it's the Decades channel.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, and you were so excited to watch it on your birthday, but then it wasn't It was on a weekend again. Yeah yeah, but it's such a it's such a great show because Bill Curtis, you know Bill Curtis, of course, I really don't. All right, Well, why would I know him?
Speaker 2: Well, he's been on a bunch of shows he has like he's the voice like this, he's a he's.
Speaker 1: A he's one of the shows? Is he on? Bill Curtis? He did a bunch of those shows. I forget he used to be on those shows. Oh you don't know him? How do you not know him? I'm Bill Curtis? What shows is he on? Get the shows? The shows he would fraggle Rock? You don't know Fragle Rock? You don't, I don't. I never saw fraggle Rock? Could you not have? Because it was the eighties? Well you've heard of it though, right, Yeah, I've heard of the Fraggle Rock. Bill. And then it was on Netflix too, right, because it came back for a minute. It wasn't really that good.
Speaker 2: Bill Curtis an American journalist. Okay, TV shows, Okay.
Speaker 1: So okay.
Speaker 2: So he was on all these like crime things, investigative reports, American Justice, cold case files.
Speaker 1: He voiced a lot of stuff, you know. So when they went to murder him and put him in the backyard that he was like the voice those things, investigating history, oh, History Channel. He was a lot big on the History Channel, which is just called History Now. But that's fine. Are they still running Ancient Aliens on that? I don't know. I don't watch it that much. I don't watch History Channel either. I just like Parking Wars. That's one of my favorite shows. I wish they would come out with new ones. Oh my favorite was the pawn show all Pond Stars. No. I went for the like even lower budget one of that. It took place in a Detroit pawn shop and it was what was it called, damn I'm forgetting now, like a pond something or other. Yeah, it wasn't Pond Stars because I wasn't a fan of that one. I didn't like the parking Garage one either that they would do, not the Parking Garage, the Parking Wars, the one where you would, oh, could.
Speaker 2: They go on the storage Wars?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I used to love the shipping one. It was called Shipping Wars, I think, or shipping something or other. You would no it was, but it wasn't like FedEx shipping. It was truck shipping. Like they would they would take bids on stuff and have to drive stuff across the country.
Speaker 1: That's fun. They would pick stuff up and then and they would show how they packed it and drove it and it was a race and whatever it was, it was. It was cool. They used to have an airport one too, okay, like airport scandal or something, and it would just be people like yelling at ticket counters and missing their flights. That was fun to get.
Speaker 2: But those people are jerks.
Speaker 1: Well, it was before everything was like digital tickets, because there was even a time when you could print out your ticket from home. But then it would be like, hey, you can still do that, yes, but this was like at the beginning of it. Oh, so people didn't really know what they know what it was. Yeah, so it'd be just all fights and it was so great. I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was like at the beginning of internet coupons when I would print them out and the store'd be like, we don't take these. Well, yes, it's a manufacturer's coupon. No it's not. You can't print your own coupons. Yeah, welcome to the future. But that's almost done now too. Now everything is an app.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's true. Yep, you don't need to do any clipping of the coupon. So I must talk about the very sad day on Sunday, it was the last day at the Plane View Diner, of the Plainview Diner. Sorry.
Speaker 2: So you know, every town has that one or two or three places that have been there forever and you've gone there since you were a kid, and you kind of think nothing of it and you don't realize that one day it just won't be there anymore, you know. And that was the Planinview Diner in my town. It's been there since nineteen seventy two. It was actually there even before, but the current owner bought it in nineteen teen seventy two, and I guess after fifty years, he just was was tired of it. He was getting not tired of it, but he was of retirement age, you know, and he was just ready to go. And the guy that owned the property like didn't want to sell it to another restaurant or whatever. So it's just going to wind up becoming a bank. And it's very sad because you know, I went there when I was a kid, and now I took my kids there, and it's just you know, it's a kind of a generational thing like that, and.
Speaker 1: Once it going to become they say either a.
Speaker 2: Bank or like a medical building or some crap. You know, it'll sit vacant for like three years in the hoodlombs that will break the windows, and you know, it'll be a blight on society for a couple of years until they wind up knocking it down and doing something else with it.
Speaker 1: Did they own the property?
Speaker 2: No, No, his cousin owns the property and doesn't want to rent it to another restaurant because I guess, I guess kind of like a big corporate something or other is a more stable and they can charge more. You know, if you if you leased the property to a bank, you know that's a big corporation, you could charge them twice as much as you're charging your cousin to run a diner there, sure, you know. And it's just I don't know, it's sad. And then the little local deli is closing at the end of the year too. That place has been there even longer. That makes me say since the sixties. Yeah, I mean that place still looks like it's been there since the sixties. But you know it's still it's still just like a place in your town that is going to be gone. Yeah, everything's gone, the ball and Ally's gone, the diner's gone. The Deli's going to be gone. Everything's gone.
Speaker 1: And then what's taking its places garbage?
Speaker 2: They're all medical buildings, all the gas stations are gone. Everything's gone, the five and dime gone, movie theaters. I said that gone. Everything is gone. For progress. With progress, you're really going through something.
Speaker 1: It's just annoying. This is not this is a Scott ranch. No, you're like a network. I guess have you ever seen Network? No, at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: It's all about money, all about business.
Speaker 1: I how have you never seen Network? Totally understand and actually is a really good movie. You should watch it.
Speaker 2: What's Gone from Your Town? Andrew? Well, I don't really have a town, because you know, I live in a big city.
Speaker 1: Now. No, this Drapthmore movie theater got bought out, Yeah, and then it became now it's a brewery.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean that's at least kind of cool. That's something useful. We don't need another bank. I'm sorry banks, but we don't need another one. There's a bank every ten feet.
Speaker 1: The eye Hop is gone. You know what that is? Now? Oh god, what's next? A nursery school? They turned the eye Hop into a nursery school. If you would smells really good in there.
Speaker 2: No, they knocked the whole building down. They didn't change. It's not one of those things. But you could tell it used to be an eye Hop with the roof. They knocked it down.
Speaker 1: It doesn't still smell like waffles in there. Damn no, they don't. One of my favorite and that's one of my favorite websites. Oh, sorry, pancakes, it's ee Hop.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I didn't correct you.
Speaker 1: I was expecting it.
Speaker 2: Well, if they do have Belgian waffles, it's okay.
Speaker 1: I do like an eye Hop. I have to say, yeah, yeah, I'd always go there with my grams for breakfast or Perkins all my memories. Yeah, Perkins was good.
Speaker 2: I liked Perkins. They had a great bakery. They baked pies there. They were known for their desserts too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they would put the peg game on there too. They had because that's that's cracker barrel all day, I know. But Perkins also Yeah, okay, yeah, you know, I'm very I'm a waffle house guy, just saying oh, forever and always, Yes, I love a waffle house so effing good.
Speaker 2: I did have to tell them to go light on the chocolate. Chips though last time because it just gets too gooey. It's just too much.
Speaker 1: You know, I haven't had a good pancake in quite some time. I'm not a pancake guy. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't love a good pancake. I don't really love pancakes and.
Speaker 1: You get the butter underneath it. No, because you know me, My mom makes good pancakes, you know me and my healthcake lately. Yeah, I just I don't. I don't go out of my way to eat that stuff anymore. Yeah, but I will have an occasional waffle House waffle as a treat because I deserve it, right, Yeah, for sure. Do you still have the waffle house batter?
Speaker 2: No? No, I get it and I use it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: She hasn't sent me any in a while. I found my when I was cleaning my desk downstairs. I was so excited. I found my waffle house name tag. It's a Scotty Bee extreme waffler since nineteen ninety three. That's the first time I ever went to a waffle house was a ninety three.
Speaker 1: The first time I ever went to a waffle was twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then, you know what the first thing I got at waffle House in nineteen ninety three, a waffle a T bone steak for three ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Such a you thing.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. Yeah, that was my first experience. I had no idea. There was a big sign in the window, T bone steak three ninety nine. So that's what I got.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like Chick fil a or not Chick fil Yeah, Chick fil A. I got chicken nuggets and people told me I did it wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh you didn't. It's chicken who cares.
Speaker 1: No, because they're known for like more chicken y things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chicken sandwich.
Speaker 1: Yes, I didn't get a chicken Sandwich's okay. I go there and I get a grilled chicken sandwich. People yell at me. Who cares? Yeah, but I feel like you're not. I don't love Chick fil A. I do. I just we've talked about that. I'm not a big Chick fil A fan because I think I had the wrong item. Another thing that I did wrong was cracker barrel.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm sorry. You just reminded me. Yeah, Wendy's has the pretzel pub sandwich. Now, yeah, I get it wrong. I mean I order it the way I'm not supposed to order it, like it's supposed to be a big old, drippy eyed chicken thing with bacon and honey and cheese and stuff. I get the pretzel bun, but I get a grilled chicken with lettuce and tomato.
Speaker 1: That's what I get. So you don't get the pretzel. Just get a grilled chicken tomato.
Speaker 2: It's delicious.
Speaker 1: So all you do is just put a pretzel bun on a chicken sandwich, on a grilled chicken sandwich. The bun makes all the pub sandwich is not a thing.
Speaker 2: Pretzels. You get a pretzels in a pub. Yeah, right, they have pretzels in a pub.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And pickles. I pickles sometimes. Also, hot chicken is always the best, all the spicy one hot chicken is my favorite. Honey on chicken, hot chicken, Nashville hot chicken. What does that mean? Spicy? Spicy from Well, I got my mouth is water and thinking about it. There's a place in Jersey City called Hudson Hall makes a phenomenal Nashville hot chicken sandwich. KFC has Nashville Hot tenders. Okay, you should try them, but you better be ready for the spice. You know me and spicy and know you were choking up eaten old Bay seasoning. I like ol Bay, I know, but you're like, it's spicy. It's a little spicy.
Speaker 2: Those cajun kicking in the back of your throat, those Cajun boil kicking in.
Speaker 1: The back of my throat. It's a little spicy. What are you doing, I'm gonna go to another commercial. Why people don't want to hear any more of this, Yes they do. We have to go to a commercial.
Speaker 2: Here, listen to three of the same commercials. We'll be back right after.
Speaker 1: This, and we do not want commercials to play. No, No, it's fine in my world, Andy, No, I wouldn't. I'm sorry that you're only in it for money.
Speaker 2: No, it's fine, But when it's just it's annoying. I like, I'm out on the bike trail riding my bike, and go ahead, you can talk about the letter that I wrote, but we'll hold on to that.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't gonna mention that. That's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh, we'll be back right after this, so I'll be out riding my bike. And I listened to the podcast, you know, that's when I like to listen to it. Either in the car on the way home or while I'm riding the bike, and then three of the same commercials will play back to back to back. Why can't there be a little bit of quality control, just.
Speaker 1: A little Well, you could email speaker if you'd like. High spreaker, I heard three the same copan they don't care. Okay, well, but that can't complain if you can't compare.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. I get it if I understand.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: People don't care about their jobs anymore. There's no continuity. Nobody cares. I grew up in a world but people cared about their jobs.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm a stickler for quality. I am. Yeah, would I do if I mess something up?
Speaker 1: It really bothers me the entire day, you know, when you're flipping burgers and you're like, eh, that one was a little bit too rare. Whatever, Here you go, Chuck. They don't know who cares. Is Chuck the same random Wisconsin Heckler or is he.
Speaker 2: A different one?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I said Chuck because you know, burgered me. And I don't know why it's called ground Chuck. I'm not really sure. Why was there a count named Chuck? And they just called it that in honor of him.
Speaker 1: What I Charlie? Half the references you make? You think I'm gonna know where chuck come from? You never heard of ground Chuck? I have? Where do you think I wouldn't know where that comes from?
Speaker 2: My guess is there was one count named Charlie way back in the day, and they ground him up and some kid cried and they just called it Chuck.
Speaker 1: That is a sad story, and it's stuck. It was their pet cow, Charlie. And you know as a memorial it's now ground Chuck. What a tail you've woven, Scott, That's what I think. Yeah, I don't know anyway. Wow, what were we talking about? Literally two seconds before that, before you went on a rant about how there's no quality control anymore?
Speaker 2: Spreak restaurants spicy?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, how you can't eat spice? I can't eat spice? No, you really can't snack? Was any indication you cannot eat spice? Also? I remember what I was thinking. So you're gonna hear it this Friday. But Jason and Ie a bonus episode.
Speaker 2: See I wanted that to run today. Yeah, but you said it couldn't because you mentioned Friday.
Speaker 1: I think we did. Yeah, Okay, it's really fun and we were talking all about like murders and cults and cults. But the murders were very interesting because he's a so he could break down the case and if he thought someone was innocent or guilty. And it was a fascinating for me to get that perspective because I just really like asking questions and I like people that can answer my questions, and I felt he answered my questions great. And so he was telling me, did you like you didn't see the staircase?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Did not? Okay, Well, that one is a very interesting one because the guy's wife dies fell down the stairs. But it's odd because like then they go and it was passed and he had another person in his life that passed away the same exact way, and it just gets weird. And I'm like, did you think that she was he was innocent or guilty? We No, I don't don't say all this. You hear it on Friday. Okay, you're basically doing the whole thing. Yeah, but it was just very interesting.
Speaker 2: Have you been watching Dahmer?
Speaker 1: No? I refuse really. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I started watching it because I thought it was going to be a documentary.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's a mini series or whatever you call it, a docuseries.
Speaker 1: I can't take Ryan Murphy. I despise Ryan. Oh is he Dahmer? No, he's the one who directed the show. Oh, I don't know. I don't know. He does an American horror story. He does the show, the American crime story that he did with OJ. I just think he's a hack and I cannot take anything he does. I think it's over dramatized. I think he like really has little regard for the actual sub like source material, and I despise everything he does.
Speaker 2: The show is really creepy. I'm only like two or three episodes in and I'm not sure if I can continue. It's just it's it's gross.
Speaker 1: That's the thing he does that where it's like there's no real regard for the source material. Instead he's like he was a murderer. Do you want to watch him hack up this guy? Oh my god? Do you want to see like this really crazy scene about what he apparently did And it's just so gratuitous and I just feel it's.
Speaker 2: Not I'd rather see it as a documentary exactly and have on Netflix. If you did you have you seen Sins of Our Mother?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is weird, and I don't think we talked about this, but the woman this was the story you did? We did well, Okay, you don't know that that's what it is though. It was the story about the couple from Utah. Their kids were missing and then they found the mom and the husband in Hawaii. And remember I said, oh my god, I used to work with that guy. That's his sister, remember, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sister yea.
Speaker 2: So now there's a docu series about it. It's called Sins of Our Mother and it tells the whole story of what happened. And it's just weird because I used to work with her brother. Yeah, and I never knew any of this. And it's weird because another one of the brothers that's pretty big part of the story, who is now dead, used to come up to the radio show and like do comedy.
Speaker 1: Bits with us.
Speaker 2: So it's just a whole really weird thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if you want to see the weirdness, it's called Sins of Our Mother and it's on Netflix. It was like top ten last week, so weird.
Speaker 1: The thing is with like a Ryan Murphy thing right, not to go back town much. That's fine, but kind of like what you're saying, he did one all about the OJ case. Why would I watch his interpretation and watch actors apparently say what happened? When I can just go watch the Maiden America special. That's six hours and it's a super comprehensive documentary all about his life, the case, the trial, everything. I think that's gonna give me more details than the dramatized version where it's like it's it's just I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I think it's because people always want more. I mean, remember the Fire Festival documentaries. There were so many of them, and I wanted more, exactly, keep bringing them about the Amy Fisher story. There were like three different movies about it. I want more, keep showing it. Well, watch Amy Fisher.
Speaker 1: Amy Fisher was the mop What isn't that the one that Joy was based off of?
Speaker 2: No, Amy Fisher was Joey Buttafuco?
Speaker 1: Was she? She shot her? Yes? The comedian, the comedian, the SNL comedian. What Fisher was one who shot the comedian in his house? Yeah? No, he was an auto body guy, Joey Butfuco, Yes, I do actually remember that one.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, So there were there were many TV movies about that, and they just kept coming out. Anytime there's something that's so riveting that people I can't get enough of. They make so many different ones of them, but I.
Speaker 1: Prefer personally to stick to the ones that are like documentaries. I don't really understand. I can't say that first like, but it's just as weird the dramatized versions that like a Lifetime puts out react like one that's coming out that seems so disrespectful to me, And yeah, that's our case of too soon, right, so fast, right, why do we need this?
Speaker 2: That case is not even cold yet and it's out.
Speaker 1: I just don't really care.
Speaker 2: I don't mean it as a cold case.
Speaker 1: I mean it's still like it just doesn't seem necessary.
Speaker 2: Lack of a better term. The body is still warm.
Speaker 1: Seriously, it's just it doesn't make sense to me, and it's kind of icky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: I'm not because Lifetime movies are terrible.
Speaker 2: We all see there's the Long Island connection, So I'm gonna watch it. Now's from Long Island.
Speaker 1: And now we're entering Hallmark Christmas season. Yeah, Hallmark Christmas movies. Let me tell you, I never really got any. You know, I don't even think I get the Hallmark channel. I went to watch one of those movies last year and it's like, you don't get this channel. They're just so mindless that you really can just leave them on in the background and then you just look up and it's always Christmas. So I feel somewhat happy. One Christmas movie I watched last year with what's her name from from the Goldbergs, Haley or and Nanada. You are asking the wrong person.
Speaker 2: It was like you ruined Christmas or something like that.
Speaker 1: And they're making a Hanika movie this year for Hallmark. Is Adam Sandler a part of it again? No, it's called Dueling Dradl's I believe.
Speaker 2: Huh, Yeah, okay, I'm in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll check it out.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's going to be terrible, probably just awful.
Speaker 1: I think we really should do a subscription service and we want watch movies with people.
Speaker 2: We were talking about that we were going to do that, but it never happened. She couldn't get licensing or something. Huh, remember you said it's impossible to do because how you get to pay.
Speaker 1: For me live shows. We'll just talk to Carl and Anthony on how to do it, okay, and then once we do that, then everybody would just.
Speaker 2: Weekend sit and watch a movie with people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we could figure it out.
Speaker 2: What was that YouTube thing that happened for a minute when all the kids were home from school for COVID and they all like there was a thing they would all sit and watch a movie together on YouTube?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean they do some of those. They have like a free movie collection on YouTube. We could just find movies and.
Speaker 2: It was called something. It was YouTube something gather or something like that.
Speaker 1: And but do you still have it?
Speaker 2: So why can't we do that with people?
Speaker 1: I guess we could, right, Yeah, okay, a Thursday movie night and then we'll just chat chat.
Speaker 2: Sounds great.
Speaker 1: Maybe I had a fun, you know, murder Friday.
Speaker 2: With I don't really like murder things.
Speaker 1: I would I'm telling you, Jason, if you have any question like the Lolita one, he would have asked, he would he would answer your Lolita question, any of that you might have had. What was my Lilita question? I don't know if you had anyone answered me.
Speaker 2: I know what went on there. She went over there, she was cheating with the husband and she shot the wife in the face, who.
Speaker 1: Was the comedian and thinking of that, got shot the SNL cast member. His wife had like a breakdown. They just made a show about that one too.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Phil Hartman, Yes, yeah, yes, that was a long time ago. How do you remember that.
Speaker 1: Because they just made something off of it.
Speaker 2: He was on news radio. That was a great show.
Speaker 1: And they also blame Andy Dick for his death. Well, Andy Dick's a little wackad do he's crazy? Yeah, he's he's out there and he was, but he was on news radio with him. They were in that show together. What's news Radio?
Speaker 2: It was a show in the early early to mid nineties.
Speaker 1: I actually it's sad in real life, like outside of here. Yeah, I'll say something and I'll immediately go to like my Scotty voice and people would be like what is that and like, oh, that's Scottie. Yeah. It was on.
Speaker 2: It was paired with like Wings. It was on around that time. Everyone think it was an NBC show.
Speaker 1: I know of Wings. I never saw it. Yeah yeah, well.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh, we have to record Serial Killers right after this from Monday okay, yes, and my meter is going to be out, so we have to time this properly. So why don't we leave from here and we'll go on and record serial Killers, which you will hear on Monday. Thank you so much for listening to Bold Chat. Please follow us on all our social platforms. At serial Killers PC, we sometimes put up some fun tidbits, like what's his name? Was just here yesterday Lewis Capaldi, he stopped into the big serial Killer studio.
Speaker 1: You make it seem like he like purposely walked in. He did.
Speaker 2: He came to the door, He's like, wow, look at all this cereal and.
Speaker 1: What accent is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I can't do Scottish. He actually did nothing of the sort. I just said, hey, can you take a picture in front of the cereal? That's all and he was.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, yeah, and that's after you're like getting the picture Andy, and I'm like no, I'm.
Speaker 2: Why why won't you take pictures?
Speaker 1: I just don't think it's necessary for what why I saw them? Don't you want to go about their day? I don't need to go home and be like do you see this is me with Lewis Capaldi? No, it was like, I'm never going to show that picture to somebody.
Speaker 2: It wasn't really like that. I just thought it was you know, when some sort of a celebrity comes through here, you know, let him come stand in front of the sero.
Speaker 1: I really got to like the celebrity, like the Jeff Probes, I take pictures with.
Speaker 2: Okay, who else you're like waiting in line? Anyone else?
Speaker 1: Let me think? Who would I want to take a picture? Oh ian Lavan's ant When she came up here, I was obsessed. Ian La fixed my life. I booked her. I was so happy when she came up here. Huh And she held both my hands and she said thank you so much? Wow, And I was like, thank you. I she was great. Who else?
Speaker 2: See, I just take a picture with everybody.
Speaker 1: I took a picture with Ed cheer in he my mom's pasta. My mom still wears at as a badge of honor to this day. Yes, she was very very happy about that. See.
Speaker 2: I don't think that there's anybody that's like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lana del Ray took a picture with I love her. I will get Kasey Musgraves. Casey Musgraves, it's Kasey Musgraves is up here tomorrow, I'd be like, first in line. Okay. See, there are people that come through the radio station at the very beginning of their careers and we have no idea who they are, and they're here just to talk about some either new song that they might have coming out or some project that they're working on. And there are times where I'll be like, eh, I don't know to pick who is this person? You know?
Speaker 2: And you know who one of those people were that I was so that I kicked myself.
Speaker 1: Lizzo.
Speaker 2: Lizzo first came out here up here before her song was even released, because it was coming out or whatever years ago, and I was like, I don't know who that is and I just let her walk away and that was it. And I was always angry about that. But then she came up again a couple of months ago. I was like, I'll take it now.
Speaker 1: So just saying, did you add one of your dad captions to it? Probably it's about damn time I got this photo with Lizzo. That's exactly what I said. Okay, what's wrong with the dad caption? I'm a dad, I know, but your dad captions just I know they're just obvious.
Speaker 2: They're not there. Yes, they're stupid, but they're obvious. You know, I'm basically going to use this song title in some way, shape or form corny remark. You'll laugh at it.
Speaker 1: And that's it. Scaping the heat of Havana, camil Cabeo, is it?
Speaker 2: That's not what I said with her?
Speaker 1: Was something with Havana?
Speaker 2: It wasn't havana.
Speaker 1: Wait, did something with Unanah?
Speaker 2: Nope, No, it wasn't. It wasn't havana.
Speaker 1: We should open the show with that one tomorrow. I love that song. That's one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: Ill then, remember when we played it so much that were like, stop playing the song. That's what radio does. We played the hell out of things until you're sick of it. Then it goes away for a little bit and you're like, what happened to that song? And it comes back and we start playing it again.
Speaker 1: That's actually the Did you know that that was the most streamed single of twenty eighteen? Really? I believe it. I certainly believe a Diamond certified song. Wow, which means that over ten million people streamed it. That's crazy. Yeah, ten million listens?
Speaker 2: All right, Andrew, thank you so much for being my partner here today.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, of course always Scott, and I'm honored to be yours. Oh shoot, thanks, Well, see.
Speaker 2: You Monday with an oh no, we'll see you Friday with a very special place going to be there, Andrew and Jason will be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and apparently as a follow up to the cult story, so we'll have to have him back in to discus.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take a break from this bonus episode. We'll see how it does, and then we'll see you.
Speaker 1: Suddenly, Scott's gonna be like, what's the logging for Spreaker? I need to check.
Speaker 2: No, that's you're the numbers guy. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Then we'll see you Monday with an all new ball Serial Killers that we're about to record in moments. Hey, so thank you for being with us today and have a wonderful rest of your Wednesday, enjoy your weekend, and until we see you next time, say clink Andrew, we love you. Have a great day. Bye. Oh clink Andrew c clink, Okay, we love you. BUYE.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of spoons.