Speaker 1: And thanks all of you for being with us eighty two days the single most important midterm in your lifetime, and we've got a ton of stuff to get to in the course of today's extravaganza. Linda's upset that she didn't get to open the show, but that was just a rare moment of insane busyness in my life.
Speaker 2: Anyway, thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: We'll get to calls today eight hundred nine four one Sean Bruce Blakeman closing the gap in New York against Kathy Hoakle. Good news, drugs are Sarah Carter will be with us. How is it possible that Francesca Hang, who's winning by twenty plus points in poll after poll after poll, loses on election day?
Speaker 2: How is it? Hasam?
Speaker 1: How is it not el sayed, friend of Asampiker. How is that possible that he was winning by so much and barely pulled it out. I mean, you can't even make that part up. We have so much that we're going to get to in the course of this program today.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you something.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not going to start with this except to let you know what is happening. You are watching wokeism. Now I've noticed what what what's her name? AOC had to say, Oh, no, no, no, woke one point zero was crazy, woke one was crazy. We didn't And then you hear Bernie. Nobody that I know wants to defund the police. It's on their website. They're two hundred and fifty elected DSA candidates. I'm telling you this website is going to change. Take your pictures now, memorialize it, and then they are going to adapt a We need to lie to the American people's strategy to try to win elections, and they will hide and deny who they really are because I'm sure internal polling is showing them that most of the American people think that they are Craig Craig crazy, and it is. It's just not going to work out well if they keep going down this road. And that's why AOCA and Grandpa Bernie did not support Francesca Hang. And that's why the Democrats. Now Democrats are gutless, no moral clarity, no moral courage at all. They won't condemn these lunatics by word. But Democrats spend a ton of money. They spent it in in Michigan against Elsaiah. They spent it in Wisconsin against Francesca Hang. But they are not changing who they are. They're changing strategies to hide who they are. That is what they're doing. By the way, this is insane. The w NBA people don't learn, you go woke, you go broke. We learned a lot with the butt light controversy, and Dylan Movaney, if we learned a lot, I mean, they hurt themselves so badly. Now I think they're recovering to a certain extent. I think that there does come a point, you know, I've seen their commercials change dramatically. They now advertise with Dana White in the UFC, And Dana White made that decision after looking at the entire picture of bud Light's history, all the work they've done for veterans and good causes, and at some point he says, one mistake by some advertising guru head, you know, should not be a life sentence.
Speaker 2: I totally respect the decision.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, we've all said, we've all fallen short, and we you know, sometimes have to give people, you know, the benefit of the doubt. It's called forgiveness and move on. Okay, fair enough, now, the w NBA is doubling down on dumb, dumber and stupid on this whole thing. So the league met they would convene the task Force to figure out what a woman is. I don't know, they should have brought in as a special guest speaker sixth gender tell a Rico. That's my thought anyway, So they bring this task force together. They did this on Wednesday, and they emerged out of the meeting without being able to define what a woman is. It's it's so stupid. But it's not just stupid, it's bad business. They're gonna they're gonna kill off the league, and you know, so this is what they came out with with their statement that today's meeting convened a wide range of topics, including ongoing discussions on transgender athletes and the continued hate and vitriol directed at players online. Now, by the way, a lot of hate them against me online. I don't wish that for these players. And you know what, you anonymous keyboard warriors in your parents' basement, you know, naked or in your underwear. Just you know why these people, they just have nothing better to do with their lives, but they hate on people. If you don't like somebody, don't follow them, don't listen to them, don't don't be a part of it. I mean you have you have to have a lot of time on your hands. Some of these anonymous keyboard warriors have nothing to do. They need a job or something to keep them busy. Anyway, so leg goes on. We will continue to engage all league stakeholders in coming weeks and months. We will approach these important conversations thoughtfully and in alignment with the values of our league.
Speaker 2: There are no.
Speaker 1: Immediate eligibility matters affecting the WMBA. Well, actually, you have a number of men now, including enniscantor Freedom, that are on record straight up saying that they want to be a part of next year's draft. So actually they do have a certain urgencies urgency to this. There are no immediate eligibility matters affecting the WNBA. Yes there is, and that is you're going to have to decide whether or not you are going to allow biological men to be drafted, and you're going to make that decision, and I hate to tell you that decision is imminent. That would be an immediate eligibility matter. And then the WNBA took the corporate escape patch, dodge the question, lash out at critics, kick the can down the road because they don't have a clue how to deal with this. You know, they still haven't responded to Klay Travis's offer, which I think is awesome ten million dollars to play the men's high school basketball team of his choice last year's champions I mean, dealing with the top team from last year. Ten million dollars to the winner. He pointed out something to me last night on TV that that's more than they make in any given year. I'm like, well, that's an easy ten million dollars. Are you're so confident that there are no differences. He's talking about a high school boys basketball team. You know, they're really young men at that point, I guess. But whatever it is, it is what it is. Why would you not take them?
Speaker 3: Mind?
Speaker 1: Why would you not go for it? I don't know, doesn't make any sense. Linda, you sending me that text or no? Before I move on to other issues of the day. Oh you did, Okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: So we have new tape of this lunatic Hassan Piker son Piker. Apparently he's very fond of me. Apparently he's been and I found out from some lunatic that actually listens to Hassan Piker, and he he said that, you know, my name comes up a lot. Apparently somebody on my staff reached out to him before we knew who he really was about being a guest on a podcast. You know, it's like, I would never put these crazy white nationalists, lunatic racist, Nazi neo Nazi supporting people. I don't have any interest in debating that kind of insanity. You know, a guy that says he wants, you know, the streets to run red in the blood of landlords, I don't want on the show America Deserves nine to eleven. I'm not interested in that either. I'm not interested in having a conversation or platforming somebody like that. That's my choice. I'm not calling for them to be canceled. I'm not calling for them to not have a platform. I'm not calling for boycotts. I've never done that my entire career. I just don't have you know, I don't have any desire to talk to what I think is stupid.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: That's my personal choice, and I think I have to make decisions based on what I think the audience wants to hear. Is a part of it. People like, you know, a verbal fight. People want that badly, and there's an entertainment factor to it. And I like being you know, entertaining on all of this. And we have played all this stuff. We deserve nine to eleven. The picture behind him of the twin towers being hit, it just it's soul repulses me that I can't even imagine it, to be very blunt with you anyway. So there's a new tape. There's a new tape out of this guy. Uh and one of the things he's saying that he would, uh, well, let's.
Speaker 2: Play it for you. I fought the Constitution. I we to the Constitution.
Speaker 4: It's a piece of paper, dude, Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Mother for the Constitution and mother for this country. Okay, you stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh, we want more immigrants to come into your county countries and when and then they're gonna f your sisters and then your daughters. Who talks like this, who talks like this? We're happy to destroy the white race and then the B word via you know, can I say that on radio. I don't even know any can't keep up with these rules.
Speaker 5: You cannot say anything in right now until ten o'clock at night. So we need to be super careful and warn everybody. This is your warning that this is some very you know, rated R stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I can cuss on my podcast.
Speaker 5: You can allude, you can allude to what is happening.
Speaker 2: Allude to what all right?
Speaker 1: What else am I missing here about this guy that the streets should run red, with the river of the blood of the of landlords run red. The streets run red. America deserves nine to eleven. And you got a guy like Elsaiat and he's a highly sought after endorser, and he went absolutely nuts over the loss of Francesca Hang in Wisconsin the other night on his show, and here's what he said.
Speaker 4: Already sat the inside the mind of a late deciding Crowley voter. A number of late deciding Democratic Primary voters who spoke the NBC News in Madison too. They ended up voting for Crowley, one of the Malley plumbers that have hung. I really back a lot of what she's saying. The DC label doesn't shine me away, you know, in fact, I probably would lean more towards that. Okay, I don't want to read this because I will kill myself with a gun in a video game.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to hear this.
Speaker 2: I I can't, I can't. I'm in a good mood overall.
Speaker 4: I want to put boomers in the machine, in the contraption, and not just boomers. Like anyone that says that I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't do it. That nothing triggers me to no end, Like a guy who's like, I really like Francisco Hong's policies, but I'm also a stupid guy who is diapers, and I will be soilent green one day because I'm so dumb. It's like, pundit, brain, I can't, I can't do it.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: You're gonna catch me on voters. I don't like voters. It's always our fault. It's always the campaign's fault. It's always our fault. We didn't try hard enough. Okay, we didn't try hard enough. We didn't try hard enough. That's what happened. That's what happened. We should have tried harder.
Speaker 1: Did He also say that he uh with the Constitution, exaid I. I think he said something to the effect, tell me if I'm right or wrong, Linda, I don't want to get it wrong that he wipes his backside with the American flag and the average American is utterly depraved.
Speaker 2: He said it about both things.
Speaker 5: He said he wanted to be very intimate with the Constitution because it was just a piece of paper, and he said that he would wipe his backside with the American flag.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, now he's free to say that. We live in a free country. And there's a lot of dumb people now that have a microphone. Many years ago, I predicted, We're all right, why did you not bleed? Did you hit the dumb button? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: We got it? It's dumped, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: All right, can you give us the PG version when we get back this way, people will know what the heck you just did. They accidentally forgot to take out or bleep out of worse, it's actually very funny, but we have something called a delay, and usually the delay, more more often than not, is for Linda, which is kind of hard to believe, but it's true.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number you want to be a part of the program. We got a lot coming up today, including your calls. Sarah Carter, our drugs.
Speaker 2: Are will join us now.
Speaker 1: We have been discussing at length the written printed on their website, DSA platform eliminate the Senate Congress, you know, eliminated, and the way we know it with the Senate gone, and how we choose a president, the judiciary, amnesty for illegals, abolished porters, abolish ice and all deportations, the craziest to fund the Department of War.
Speaker 2: It's all up there.
Speaker 1: Establish a wealth tax, eliminate cash bell, abolished prisons and police. Passed the Green New Deal, which is government run everything, including government guaranteed, government guaranteed job, government guaranteed daycare, healthcare retirement, government guaranteed healthy food. You know, the government does so much well that they've they've given me so much confidence to trust them with more. It's insane.
Speaker 2: So we had the comments of AOC.
Speaker 1: I want to pull these up because AOC goes on the Sunday program this weekend and she's, you know, I don't even know who watches these shows anymore, and she just starts laughing, Oh, defund the police.
Speaker 2: That was woke. That was woke one point.
Speaker 1: Oh nobody believes that, And Bernie Sanders saying, I don't know anybody that wants to defund the police. They've been saying it repeatedly at nauseum, and I'll tell you why they're doing this.
Speaker 2: But listen first, what.
Speaker 3: Do you make of those controversial statements. I'm sure you've seen. I mean, she's you know, the Thanksgiving dust up, she says, she doesn't, you know, I still believe that, but you know, the abolished prisons, abolished police, which is also positions that have been taken by a lot of the progressive candidates who have won. How do you get around that? Yeah, not positions that are supported by right.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think that a lot of these races, even right now, they'll have a tendency to be nationalized. But these races ultimately are local, and all politics are local. My understanding is that is that Francesca Hang has made clear her present stances.
Speaker 2: To her life.
Speaker 3: She's moved away from right, she's.
Speaker 6: Moved away from it. And I have a local city councilman that has this saying woke one was crazy.
Speaker 2: One was crazy.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, look, people have different views and what you know as well as I do that the right wing, that's their job, right they will take what one person said and put eighty billion dollars of TV ads on it and make it claim every Democrats supports that I'm no serious person. Then I know who is running for office believes in quote unquote defunding the police.
Speaker 1: Sorry, they've been saying it left, right and sideways, and it's right up there on the DSA website that I'm making a prediction this website, everything listed there is going to be taken down. I am urging everyone to memorialize that website, save it because they're going to eat it. And this ah that woke one was crazy? Oh I was You're admitting you were crazy and that every one of your friends was crazy.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're going to say?
Speaker 1: And that you you just totally distance yourself from all this. All that is is they have come to the conclusion they can't win with this radical extreme DSA radical socialism strategy around the rest of the country. But Donnie can win, AOC can win Bernie Sanders and win in Vermont, but most people can't win, you know, and this gets to the heart of how you repressed votes with fake polls like they had in Michigan with Alsayed and Francesca Hang in the state of Wisconsin. And now they're going to hide who they really are. That is going to be the emerging strategy. But you know, one of the interesting points in this, both the Olsayed race and the Francesca Hang race, is that Democrats were working very hard to defeat both these candidates. That means elected Democrats my understanding, my sources telling me Chuck Schumer included, and they were funding a lot of these people's campaigns against the DSA members.
Speaker 2: However, this still only remains.
Speaker 1: One elected official that will speak out against them, and that's John Fetterman. I saw Chris Matthews went on Liberal Morning Joe and said no Democrats running for office afternounce the quote crap coming from the Democratic Socialism of America. Okay, he's saying it, you know, saying the DSA has done a favor to the non DSA Democrats. Where are the elected Democrats now condemning them? Those people are scared to death because they are fearful they will be primaried like Mamdani primaried three incumbents and beat all three of them. Well, what happened in Colorado, what's happening in other parts of the country as well. I mean, they're not changing who they are. We have two hundred and fifty elected DSA members in the country since twenty nineteen. We'll have forty more on the ballot this election year. Now, Okay, it's one thing for Bill mart to say it, is one thing for Joe Manchin to say it. Is one thing for you know, David Axelrod or Van Jones or James Carvel to say it, and now Chris Matthews to say it. But they're not elected officials, and so deep down they don't like them because they're working to prevent them from getting a elected. But they don't have any moral conviction at all. They are a bunch of spineless, gutlass wonders, and they won't.
Speaker 2: Come out against them.
Speaker 1: This stuff that we're putting together on Hassan Piker is going to blow your mind. I'm telling you, he's warning the knives will come out. After Francesca hang fell in Wisconsin in this upset, arguing during his live stream, democratic established figures will work harder to stop insurging candidates because they no longer underestimate the progressive movement.
Speaker 2: He's right on that point.
Speaker 1: They are now going to work against them, and Piker not only appeared with elsayed, but also with congress Woman omar At an August rally. In the case of omar At, a campaign portrayed the loss as a warning for socialists seeking to build on recent primary victories. It will be more difficult though, because the establishment will not underestimate us. It will go continue to undermine us, but they will not underestimate us, so the knives.
Speaker 2: Will be out.
Speaker 1: So this is now a huge intramural battle. But again, elected officials won't say what mar is saying, and what you know, Joe Manchin, Joe Manson is not elected anymore, or what the only elected officials John Vetterman, or what Carvil is saying, or what the rest of them are saying. So understand that this is all one big strategy to deceive people, and they're going to be just like Abigail Spamberger and Joe Biden hiding in the basements. I'm Piker cheering, I Ma'm donni Aid going beast mode with impoverished the white middle class remark. You know, you know the guy that claimed nine to eleven that he prays on zoron Marxist Kami Mam Donnie, one of his aides, was in the middle of a long riff mocking Bill Maher over you know, his comments about the socialist platform, reminding or responding to mars comments critical of this. You know, there is an all out civil war for the soul of this party, progressive progressive finger pointing over this. Francesca hank loss has just begun. You know, Bernie and AOC are directly responsible for the loss. Washington Examiner reporting that Hans's narrow loss in Wisconsin sparked a progressive blame game, with some on the left arguing that AOC and Bernie Sanders could have tipped the gubmernatorial primary in the socialist candidate's favor. Nathan Robertson, editor in chief of the left leaning Current Affairs magazine, wrote Wednesday that Bernie and AOC are directly responsible for hans loss. Bernie and AOC not endorsing might have cost her the Democratic nomination. They're pissed, so now they're going to fight each other. I mean, there's a whole intramural battle that is now emerging before our very eyes. It's fascinating to watch. I've never seen anything like this in my life. But with eighty three days to go to election day, it's at eighty three. Its eighty three, we're now at the point where we better pay very close attention you it's eighty two. Actually, you've got to you know, understand, this is a clear and present danger. If you don't want this radicalized group to be in charge, I'll tell you right now. They get the House, they're gonna impeach Donald Trump again and again and again and again, God forbid. They got the House and Senate, then they're gonna have trial after trial after trial. All progress of the country will stop. Not gonna be a good time. And if you're a Trump supporter, maybe you're a Republican angry with some Republicans, you have a right to be.
Speaker 2: In my view, you do.
Speaker 1: I'm not happy that they don't, you know, unite more. I don't like that they have a slim majority. I'd like to see their majority grow so they can do more. But you do support Donald Trump, and you don't want to see the country come to a standstill. You better get out and vote. If you don't want this country turned up side now, you better get out and vote. Cato Institute funding the DSA policy proposals would more than triple current federal spending. They tally up that bill, the DSA platform, and all of this will be sent to the richest individuals and corporations. Tally up that bill and it comes in between seventy one trillion and two hundred and twelve trillion in a new spending over the next decade. Obviously we can't afford that, you know. And it's just it is. It is a battle that I don't think I ever anticipated. I never thought real communists and socialists would ever, you know, be in this position where they could take over an entire party, which they've done, and then cower have the rest of their party cower in fear and unwilling and incapable of even criticizing them. RFK Junior HUDDS Secretary Scott Turner threatened to cut off funding for Los Angeles has failed Homeless Industrial Complex, blasting a system that has received nearly a billion in federal funding over five years. Holmlessess Well, Gavin no Show, Governor he's too busy traveling the world and hating on Trump twenty four to seven. He's this Trump stalker halftime Hannity stalker podcaster. You know, author that has friends by his book in Bulk, which was a hilarious story. You know, highest income taxes, sales taxes, highest gas taxes, highest poverty rate, highest homelessness rate. And he never shows up hydrants that don't have water in them, knowing they are predictable wildfire seasons. They don't practice the science of forestry. Reservoirs empty, no water in them either. I mean, it is remarkable that this guy thinks he's going to be president. I don't think he can get the nomination. I really don't. I think AOC is to the front runner. You want my opinion as of now, it's too early to tell, and I don't really want to focus on it. To be very blunt, I want us to be laser being focused on this midterm. You know, I've been trying to get all of you to understand and have the same sense of urgency of what's going to be at stake in eighty two days. That's what I've been trying to do. I've been trying to warn everybody and tell you that this is very, very real. And I won't tell you one other thing we learned this week and last week, after Michigan and after Wisconsin. How do you have people up by double digits in the case of Francesca hung twenty plus points. Well, that has that can prevent people from voting. I don't need to go vote for my candidate. My candidate has it in the bag. I can't vote for you know, the other candidate because uh, you know, for a general election, I can't vote. What's the point we're down by twenty and then the woman loses?
Speaker 2: That is that?
Speaker 1: Is that that is impactful for the vote itself eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program,