Speaker 1: All right, showing us.
Speaker 2: Now, we have a lot of important issues in terms of the legalization weaponization issue that are in the news today, but I got to get reaction. David shown is with US former counselor to President Trump's civil liberties attorney, Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal analyst New York Times bestselling author, Greg, when I did live in New York had an office right next to mine, like me, he left to an undisclosed location. Reaction, Greg Jarrett, I mean, I think you lived in New York City for how long?
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, I both lived and worked in New York for thirty years, and you know, fight, I could see what was happening, and you know, like you, I left without.
Speaker 1: Looking back, without looking back.
Speaker 2: But people ask me all the time, well don't you miss I might know I miss some of my friends, but they all want to come down and see me in the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 4: David, your reaction, it's it's finished. I mean, in my view, the history that we've known of the city has finished. The fact that this guy was even in the running indicated that I think used to be a landlord in New York very glad not to be and as you know, I'm sure there are signs already up in Florida. Uh pre and post mandami prices on rough dates.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's it's absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 2: And now, with all that said, I want to be very clear, as I said in the last hour, I feel sorry for my friends that are there, their heartbroken, and I don't want to I don't want to rub it in, but it's something that they have to face as a reality. This this is who they're living next to, people that have bought into all of this.
Speaker 1: Let me let me move on a little bit.
Speaker 2: The FBI launched the preliminary investigation into the burn Bag saga in July. If we go back there. According to an open electronic communication made public by the DJ and their filings in Federal court, uh this this filing began on Monday. We're getting new information every day as part of the Komi prosecution. Now, the Bureau said. The classified information stashed away in a room at the FBI headquarters related to Operation Crossfire Hurricane, launched three days after Donald Trump announced he was running for twenty twenty four, made public and DOJ filings in federal Court and the Bureau saying that the classified information stashed away. I think they thought they got rid of it all. And with this new avalanche of evidence, Greg Jarrett, let me start with you and this court filing by Lindsay Halligan in Virginia, it seems extraordinarily damning to me.
Speaker 3: Oh it is. I mean, it is a tsunami of new and incriminating evidence against Kmie that couldn't should lead to I think additional criminal charges against him of lyne and obstruction, that is, the destruction of evidence, concealing evidence from Congress, damning evidence against him. Notes that show Komy did indeed authorize and direct his friend and FBI special government employee Daniel Richmond to leak to the media, which Comey, of course later denied in testimony before Congress. That's the heart of the indictment against him. So this is highly corroborating evidence of Commy's fault statements. It's in the hands of the prosecutors. After one particular leak, Comy wrote, well done, my friend, who knew this would be so fun? And the other evidence is also equally damning. You know, while he was criticizing Hillary Clinton for breaking the law jeopardizing national security using her private email as Secretary of State against what Komy himself was using a private email account to conduct official FBI matters. So brazen and so stupid by comy, but classic comy. You know the message. You know, he bragged he'd soon be working for President elect Clunton and she'd be grateful that he helped her. I mean that really tells the whole story, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It really does.
Speaker 2: David Sholon, let's get your take on this, because I think this is pretty damning, and in the beginning I thought this may be a very difficult case to prove. I don't particularly love the jurisdiction in Virginia where it's taken place, and that somewhat frustrated me. And I think this is rather the low hanging fruit for Komi in terms of what the criticisms I have against him. Using the dirty Russian disinformation dossier is the basis of four PAISA warrance three of which he personally signed even after it was debunked, and he had a legal obligation to go back to the PISA Court and say the information presented to that court was false, not accurate, and give the judge in that case an opportunity to lift that warrant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's no question about that that there's no question the court's rules required him to go back and make the corrections. They never did. But I'll tell you this about the recent filing. To me, you know all of this abuse that Lindsay Halligan got about, She's not an experienced prosecutor, insurance defense lawyer. I think she's shown brilliant here and great public responsibility by this filing. Listen, all we saw was former Justice Department officials, former big shots, filing briefs and support of Coma and vindictive prosecution. Selective prosecution. Didn't do anything wrong. It was brilliant to expose exactly what it is that she must have seen in this case and in deciding to bring the indictment. I think she's talented, hardworking, never had the meeting her, but I think this was the right move. And I think this is the reason I say it's responsible, is let the public know exactly what she was looking at. When you see all of these people using their former offices for credibility to say there's nothing against Combie, he did nothing wrong. These these emails and texts and other communications Daniel Richmond are very damning and I'll tell you this. I think there's a real issue about a conflict for his lawyers, Patrick Fitzgerald. According to the filing here, memorandum between meetings between Kobe and President Trump were leaped specifically to Patrick Fitzgerald at the time. He's a part of this. He may well be a witness in the case.
Speaker 2: Oh you think Patrick Fitzgerald might tell me more about that?
Speaker 4: Could be well.
Speaker 2: Patrick Fitzgerald, by the way, if you don't remember, he was the special prosecutor, counsel whatever he was at the time, and he's the one that went after Scooter Libby was going after Carl Rover at the time. Scooter Libby was the chief of staff for then Vice President Dick Cheney who just passed away, and.
Speaker 1: They went after him hard. But George W.
Speaker 2: Bush, he may I believe he commuted the sentence, but I got the pardon came from Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump. Interestingly enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what the papers that were filed provide on page nine is that on May ninth of that year, after he was fired, Comy sent copies of four to seven memorandum he had drafted, purportedly summarizing one on ones with the President elect and the President to one of his attorneys, Patrick Fitzgerald, and so these memos are at the heart of the case, among other things so on. But again, you know, now we're getting a full picture of this. So all we on the instream media was, Oh, it's only because Trump is angry at him and so on. There's real substance here, and it was appropriate for Lindsay Halligan to expose this stuff now for the public consumption because it's a matter of great public interest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Greg, what do you think?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I agree. And there's another aspect to this. In Comy's handwritten notes dated September twenty sixth, twenty sixteen, Comy confirms that he learned that Hillary Clinton invented this phony Russian narrative to Smeir Trump and Comey's notes.
Speaker 2: Actually, and by the way, that datea is important, Greg, forgive me for interrupting. That date is important because that's long before the first FUZA warrant was filed, and the bulk of the information was the dirty Russian disinformation dossier.
Speaker 3: That's right. There were meetings at the White House with Comey and Brennan and Obama and Biden in which Brennan alerted that, you know, we have evidence that Hillary Clinton invented this phony scandal to help herself get elected to smear Trump. And Comey's note state and I'm quoting here HRC plan to tie Trump to Russia. That speaks for herself. And of course, when Comey testified before Congress, he feigned acute amnesia and said, she wiz, that doesn't ring any bells. I have no recollection of any of that. Well, that's something that you would never forget. So Commy was lying, and his own notes put a lie to his congressional testimony, which constitutes yet another crime. And you know, Comy's incriminating notes, other important documents were stuffed in burnbags in a secret room in the FBI to be destroyed. What is that Under the law, It's called obstruction of justice and obstruction of Congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very much. So, you know a lot of people ask me all the time. You know, Hannity, you've spent all these years, You've you've you've you've you've shown us the truth. We've learned about the dossier, We've learned about buis abuse, we've learned about the dual justice system, we've learned about weaponization we have the declassification from Tulsa Gabbard, you know, And when do people become you know, get held accountable. And that's a hard question to answer. Good and I understand people's frustration. What did you all think of John Brennan when he was confronted. I can play it for you. Uh, let's play the tape.
Speaker 1: And you misrepresented that.
Speaker 4: We never say it was the subsupation. It was influence operations, which is what they do.
Speaker 1: The difference between influences. No, you don't know that, you don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's cursing, he's screaming, confronted really for the first time over the Hunter Biden laptop and signing on to this you know document, you know, apparently circulated by winking Tony blinking David shown. Uh wow, if somebody starts poking me in the chest with their finger, they got a problem, especially.
Speaker 4: You given your background and training. But anyway, No, it's inconceivable this guy ever held the position that he did. And Gregg's point cannot be underestimated. The fact that people at this level knew that Hillary Clinton had a scheme, a false s team clearly to affect the election is absolutely astonishing. You know, Sean, I've said this many times before. If it were not for you and your show, I don't believe much of this stuff ever would have been exposed. But you state on it. You ask the question about accountability. Some people might say to some degree, the last election was some accountability, but I think now you're starting to see real accountability. And you know, when President Trump speaks about these people being criminals and so on, they say, oh, gee, this is vindictive prosecution. It can be that he's angry about crimes that were committed against the country and that they ought to be prosecuted. That doesn't make it an illegal vindictive prosecution. So look, this stuff is huge now, and I think we've only scratched the surface on accountability last forward.
Speaker 3: Greg Jarrett, Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly. And you know, as to John Brennan, you know, I mean, he's always had the reputation of a bad temper and meaner and a junkyard dog. And we know what the fifty one former tell people did. They crafted a phony letter to protect Hunter. Biden in turn allowed Joe Biden, in a debate with President Trump in twenty twenty, to cite them and their lives that the laptop was rushing disinformation. The FBI had already confirmed its authenticity. It has since been verified by anybody and everybody in the mainstream media and elsewhere. So you know, Brennan was part of the big lie, and that big lie succeeded because I think it was pivotal in helping, you know, Joe Biden win the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you from a legal standpoint, both of you, real quick, I have about fifteen seconds for each of you. If somebody starts poking you in your chest like that, do you have a right to stop them and defend yourself?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, you know if you're if you feel a threatened imminently with serious bodily harm or any kind of harm, you have the law n tells you to defend yourself. Now, I think your instincts are correct. Step back first, that's always the smart move. But if it persists, yeah, you would have every right to punch the guy in the nose, and he deserves.
Speaker 5: It, all right.
Speaker 2: I appreciate both of you. Amazing times. We're living in eight hundred and nine point one.
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: Alerting you to all the ways the government wants to put into your life.
Speaker 2: This is a Sean Hannity show. You know, we have a national anthem. I think some states does. Some states have their own state anthems. I guess they probably do, right, but we just don't really pay that much attention to them. I'm assuming they do, Linda, Do they?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I know there's college anthems.
Speaker 2: By the way, how did your prediction work out that I told you was never going to come true yesterday? I'm just asking, considering the amount of how did your prediction come out?
Speaker 7: It's terrible. I'm crying non stop. It's heartbreaking.
Speaker 8: You've got a radical Islamic mayor in New York City twenty years after the Twin Tower attacks. I'm like, great, it's going great, Yeah, good day, Okay.
Speaker 1: But you were saying there's no way he's going to win. That's the problem.
Speaker 7: I was from the bottom of my heart, from the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to believe it.
Speaker 7: You were in no no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 2: No no, yes yes yes, because you were on this program telling me Curtis was going to win.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no, I was not in denial. All I was. I would like a lot of odd people.
Speaker 7: I was in full faith. I believed he would win.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the Look, the bottom line is the total between Cuomo and and and Curtis. Mam Donnie still won. So you know this, this last minute panic push to get Curtis out and people wanting to blame Curtis. No, I blame Cuomo. Cuomo should have taken the initiative. You had the best idea, to your credit, and he didn't do it. But maybe they needed Well, I got.
Speaker 7: To be honest with you. It wasn't Cuomo. It wasn't Cuomo that should have done it, because Cuomo should have never ran. He didn't win.
Speaker 8: He ran as an independent because he could have believed he didn't win. And you know, Charlie Hurt made a really good point. Ethan and I were talking about this earlier. Everybody's like freaking out, like, oh my god, he won, he won. He actually didn't do that great. You know, if you look at the Blasio and you look at Adams, they won by sixty and sixty five percent. This guy only won by the bear margin of fifty percent. Like it's not as bad as everything.
Speaker 1: That analysis, I'm sorry, I agree.
Speaker 2: Why is that analysis because none of them had a a well, a high profile name like Cuomo against them, which is a prominent political name in New York. And you cannot deny that that is a massive difference in terms of the voting texture and scenario under which Mamdani was running.
Speaker 7: I disagree with you.
Speaker 2: When you got people coming in, you disagreed with me that you thought Curtis was going to win, and you were.
Speaker 7: I did, and I have my own beliefs as to why he did it. We won't go there right now.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear it because you aren't real It's no point in hearing your analysis of this. But I do have an idea for New York. They need a state anthem. What do you think of this one?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: That's the national anthem of the former Soviet in Russia.
Speaker 7: That is a Rocky four song. All right, let's not get exsted, come on.
Speaker 2: All right, Or we can go to the national anthem of Cuba. Maybe New York City can adopt this one. And they've even got a third option, and that is the national cartoon.
Speaker 7: I don't know, Oh that was.
Speaker 2: We should have people vote on what the what the state anthem of New York City should be. Let's see Etha Washington State Shawn Hannedy show Etha, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Hi? Sean? Hey listen, Uh my my my all my can are from and my dad was born in bay Ridge, Brooklyn. Bottom line is that mom, Donnie, your new communist who's.
Speaker 1: In wealth is not my new communist.
Speaker 9: I know, Thank god you move at any rate. Bottom line is this is that he wants to raise wages to like thirty dollars per hour.
Speaker 1: Okay, bottom line a thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: He wants a thirty dollars minimum wage twice what it.
Speaker 9: Is now, yes, exactly, okay. So the thing is that Trump can only do so much in regards to fixing the economy because when base wages all around the country, including the state of Washington and now New York, when they're higher, that means that prices are higher. When you go to a taco bell that the minimum wage is seventeen dollars per hour, that's going to raise the inflation. So Trump can only do so much much to fix the wages. Increase of wages increases product prices and I don't know how. I don't know how President Trump will I love an a door. I don't know how he's going to fix that. And not to disparage people, Okay, yeah, great, higher wages terrific, But then the products that they're making are going to be higher.
Speaker 2: Uh, Listen, there's only so much people are going to be willing to pay for a cheeseburger. I like cheeseburgers, but I can't eat them very often. Occasionally I have one, you know, in a lettuce wrap with onions and you know, a little bit of ketchup, and I'm happy, you know, especially if it's an In and Out Burger or a Crown Burger.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I like a lot of burgers, but I just don't eat them very much because I like to make my own healthy food. Of just I'm crazy about it. But you know, it's at some point you're going to see a loss of jobs. You're going to see a loss of business, and you're going to see businesses shut down because the margins in the food industry are so minuscule. You know, most restaurants don't make their money on the food that you're buying. They make it on the booze that you're drinking or the wine that you're drinking, just in case you didn't know. And I know for my many years working in the restaurant business. I mean, you can make some money, but there's a lot of waste involved. You buy fish, okay, you only had you know, two maybe three days you can use that fish, then boom, it's going out the window. It's going to be a special on Tuesday night, thrown out on Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: So it's very very hard. Just you know, it's so sad.
Speaker 2: And the people that will be impacted by that are going to be young people that take those jobs and older people that are retired but like to work. You're going to lose those jobs and they probably can use the money in many cases. Anyway, ETHA, thank you appreciate it. Beth, God bless Texas. Glad you called. How are you hi?
Speaker 9: Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 10: It's in order to talk to you. My question is how is Mendanni even allowed to run? And if you're in Congress and you're saying that you're a socialist, how in this country, with our constitution are you allowed to stay in office? I don't understand, Well.
Speaker 2: You can have any views you want, and if the people decide to elect you, I mean, then that's that's the way the system works. I mean, we do believe in freedom, and you have the freedom to be dumb, ignorant and stupid and New York, New York is gonna be dumb, ignorant and stupid and vote for this guy, and it will end in the predictable way that socialism, Marxism, statism, you know, always ends unfulfilled promises and more poverty in the end than less, and a loss of freedoms as the government takes over every aspect of your life in the name of false security.
Speaker 1: That's how it's going to end.
Speaker 2: And whether or not a state like New York wakes up, I don't know, you know, I do feel badly. I mean, I'm kind of joking around a little bit. I mean, what do you want me to do? You want me to come on the air like liberal Democrats and Rosie Oh you.
Speaker 1: Moving to Ireland again?
Speaker 2: They got any more? I'm not doing that. I've there's been plenty of times in the course of my life and career when elections don't go my way and you just stay in the fight and and you try to, you know, stop mitigate the damage that bad politicians with bad ideas and bad values are going to instill on you. That's my advice to the people that have to stay in New York. Now, I can tell you that there is going to be a massive exit plan out of New York.
Speaker 1: You know, I mentioned an article earlier.
Speaker 2: Today, I mean a whole big article today about you know, how real estate and Florida is going to go through the roof. I would have preferred, even though it's my free state of Florida. Here's the headline, New York City election drives one hundred plus million dollars. Florida real estate surge is nervous New Yorkers flee. Now there's going to be a Mom Donnie real estate effect, and that's gonna it's gonna benefit places like Look the god bless Bruce Plakman. Nassau County ended up fine last night. They did great. Bruce Plakeman's done a great job. Nassau County's read Suffet County.
Speaker 1: Same thing. But for the ret for New.
Speaker 2: York City, the Five boroughs, you're going to get the government you deserve. And I feel bad for you, but it is what it is. Thank you, Beth, appreciate it. Eight nine, Shawn is a number. All right, quick break right back to our busy phones told for you. It's eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, as we continue.
Speaker 6: The final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next. Hang on for Sean's conservative solutions.
Speaker 2: Back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, Wes and Tennessee, Wes, You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hey, good afternoon, Sean. So I wanted to talk about why I think socialism and communism principles actually have any traction. To begin with, I had the blessing slash misfortune of growing up in the nineties. You know, when parents told you, well, you can be anything you want and you'll succeed. You can do anything you want and you'll succeed. Go to college, you'll succeed. I was fortunate that I had my grandfather who was the voice of reason. I remember being a small kid listening to Hannity and Holmes and here I am, you know, thirty years later, almost and essentially people grew up with this mentality that just because you're an American, you didn't have to face adversity. Things didn't have to be difficult. But I tell my kids that adversity builds character, it builds resiliency. And people go out in the world and they face adversity for the first time and they're like, well, I should be successful. So they expect the system to make them successful in that regard. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Listen, let me tell you something. There's nobody in this life.
Speaker 2: I don't care if you grow up rich, you grow up poor, you grow up middle class, you grow up somewhere in between. Is nobody in life that escapes the ups and downs, the trials, the tribulations that life presents all of us. It is a It just doesn't happen that way. It's not designed to work that way. And what we you know, if we if we stand back and we I put a religious perspective on it, and I think that is God's plan to strengthen us. As a matter of fact, the Bible says God will test us and strengthen us and fortify us and make and and basically it's all designed for us. To come to a recognition and realization that we're nothing without Him, and by calling out to him, you know, therein lives human salvation. You know, there's a misperception I believe of Christianity, and you know the left and ignorant people you know, will say, you know, Christians are self righteous and pompus and pious, et cetera. Actually it's a it's the complete opposite. If if you if to be a Christian, to me is have a desire in your heart to want to be better, with the recognition that you're not good, with a recognition that you have failed, with the recognition that you want help, with a recognition that you you want to connect with that which puts you on this earth, your God, your creator, endowed by our Creator, and by reaching inward and upward, that you are calling out to God for salvation. The word repentance is to change one's heart, and you know to do that you seek forgiveness. You seek, you know, his blessing and support to live care free in your life and find the purpose for which you have created. Anyway, I appreciate the call, my friend, thank you. Eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program.