Speaker 1: We're flame shame.
Speaker 2: If you watch the Coffee Time the baby you know the name Flame, my bro also known as my ro Flame. Come in with last and come in with Jim Love loundes. Baby, you better catch it when you can drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 3: What's up tips? Yeah? You know she raised shin towns on. I'm speaking to the ground a secone.
Speaker 2: We're gonna last cut up and kicking and at again. We leave it with just a lifted spirits. Think you want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks, so you slitch, oh.
Speaker 1: Folks that we dig it good? Hang no, fish, do what you do? Chang no, do what you do? Caang no this do what I do?
Speaker 3: Know this?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 4: She we Hey, hey, hey, this is comedian Flame Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laugh and Learn. Y'all, we are on a major countdown. We are about six episodes away from season four who and the words of my co host Bobby Clifford, Hi.
Speaker 3: You tuts hia chutz. How's it going?
Speaker 4: It's going pretty well, U ladies, gentlem. I want you guys to know that I had a splendid weekend. I hosted a Newcomer pageant here in California and West Hollywood Sunday night, and it was okay. But Saturday night, I was in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, at the Andrew Carnegie. Because it's not pronounced Carnegie, it's pronounced Carnegie's pronounced Carnegie. The Andrew Carnegie Theater and Library for three hundreds Trumplicans, Republican people that loved Donald Trump. And let me tell you something, Bobby, they absolutely adorn me.
Speaker 3: What's not to love?
Speaker 4: I won those people over. They went crazy for me. I told jokes about Trump. I didn't talk about his politics. I talked about him. I just talked and just was my normal self. And that audience was fantastic. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Thank you so much. You guys made my first experience ever coming to Pittsburgh a wonderful experience. And I will be back. I promise you guys, I will be back. They were wonderful. And then I did Tina Turner performers form. I think they thought they was really looking at Tina. I think they thought that they were really looking at Tein about it because they tipped me about seven hundred dollars. Good god, they were.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm loving it. Yeah, that's a really right area. That was really hard fought one for Joe Biden back in twenty twenty, like that was by the skin of his teeth. So, and I'm sure you won them over. And you look just like Tina when you move like her. So I'm sure that they loved you. You did that, You did that quick clip that was on and they were screaming and shouting and carrying on. So I think they you proved absolutely love Joe.
Speaker 4: Thank you to Derek Castro and his husband Mansell for putting on the show. Thank you to all the ladies who danced with us. They were so wonderful. They had a dance company there. Those young girls were so sweet and so kind. They made us goodie bags with sweetish fish. You could always get me with sweetish fish. I'm a hope for sweetish fish. Let me just say that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's my favorite that in Solid Patch Kis. I really like the watermelon. The watermelon with the sweetish fish. There's a combination that goes on.
Speaker 4: You want saying that one welcome.
Speaker 3: You don't get to look like this without having a certain a certain something.
Speaker 4: Well, there's sugar free. There's sugar free, Bobby, there's sugar free.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah.
Speaker 4: It was such a wonderful experience. And I love when I go someplace for the first time and the people are just welcoming. And when as we were leaving, I want to get my fans because I was selling fans. I had girls selling fans for me. And there was a couple, a white couple. He was German, he was from Germany, he was very handsome, his wife and their nineteen year old daughter. And the wife so stopped me. She said, I just want to tell you that you were fantastic and fabricus. I said, oh, thank you so much. And so the husband was like, we are suntr Republicans and you have not changed our man on who we're going to vote for, but you have changed our man on how we see people like you. And I was like, wow, and thank you for that. And that is what my job is, Mike. I told him my gift is to make people laugh, but my superpower is to make people comfortable. So maybe they'll meet another trans person that they will be meet and be like, you know, hey, hello, just hello, you don't have to read conversation, just hello. So if that is my job to do, I'm gonna do that. But the wife said to me, she says, you are a greater entertainer. But as an MC and the host, nobody does it better. I went straight into Carlie Simon makes you feel sad for the rest, Nobody does it half as good as you. Oh my god, that was a great compliment for me. That was a great They were wonderful, wonderful people. Thank you again, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Now let's get into to get into this weekend. They also had the NAACP Awards and I watched the awards. Congratulations to the winners. It was hosted by Queen Latifa, Dion Cole My Boy, the comedian Dione Cole had a moment that went viral. But I'm gonna say this as an observer of the awards and as a black person, as a as an artist. When some of these same people won Emmy or Oscars or Golden Globe Awards, they held those awards with both hands in high regard, like they were holding their children. But when they won these NAACP Awards, they tucked them up under their arms or they put them behind their back. There was a different pride with us accepting us and my that is my issue. Y'all got us afraid to be us, And that's what we're gonna call this episode, y'all got us afraid to be us? Because I didn't like that Bobby Clipper and body language speaks sells everything until we understand that we are good enough for us. And that is whatever nationality you are and you represent, just like you are Irish, Catholic, Caucasian woman, if we gave you a NAACP Awards from Bobby, I would expect you to hold that award in high regard, just thinking you get an award from the Catholic from from the Irish Catholics the same way. And I did not like that. I thought there was kind of disrespectful and very disregarding. But maybe I was over maybe I was reading too much into it, but I definitely saw that.
Speaker 3: I wonder if it has to do with when they have the Academy Awards and they or any of the other awards, it's everybody, so that means they've been accepted by everybody, do you know, like so maybe that makes a difference to me if I won any award, you know, give me a piece of cheese and that's the award. I'd be so happy, I'd have it next to my heart, you know. So I don't get that. But I only watched watched pieces of it, so I can't concur or disagree. You know, I didn't see it. I did see Queen Latifa, and I thought, I think she's copying Flame because Flame said every time she every time there's a commercial, she's gonna change. And every time there was a commercial, Queen Latifa came out in a different gown, which I thought she looked terrific. Some looks were better than others, but she looked very polished overall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was a hats off to the awards. It was a good award show. Now let's get into this week's laugh and learn where we where we're going probably where we're going.
Speaker 3: So well, we we'll do a few informs, and one of them is Richard Simmons is not dead or dying. I guess he had some sort of cryptic social media post. All he did was have some sort of mole or something removed off of his face. And I don't know however, he worded it. People thought he was dying. So we just want to let you know folks, not dead, not dying, still shaking it to the oldies.
Speaker 4: Ooh, if he's still shaking that it's real. Old Let me just say, ooh, if he's shaking that it's dangling. It is it is.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something I saw her not too long ago. He could still move, so he has the thing. I think he's seventy four. He still moves just like like always so because he's kept every pound off after he's like three or four hundred pounds and then lost the weight doing it with you know, fun exercise and has kept it off. But I will say, you see the age because now you know how the dancers wear that like sheer like hose all over their body to hold in it. He's got He had a little pair. He had a pair of those pantyhose or leggings on, so he was keeping everything in. Bless his little heart. But he's still moving. So he's an inspiration better than me that's sitting on there, big fat up.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm the old cases like wait, them old cases like flags waving a half staff. Good.
Speaker 3: I can't, I can't, but those those are the hose keeping it in so bless his little heart. Did you see that Don Lemon interviewed. I actually watched them of the interview with Elon Musk. I don't understand. I think Elon Musk is very sensitive because he was just asking him. He wasn't even mean, he was just asking them plant blink questions. And I think it was almost like an opportunity for us to kind of clear the air and give his side. But he didn't have to. He didn't feel badly about anything. He doesn't have to. He doesn't have to, you know, answer to anybody. And then I guess at the end of it, he immediately emailed his folks and said that the contract that he had given Don Lemon to post the Don Lemon Show on Acts was canceled.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, that's when you have the power. That's another thing. We don't own much as people as people, so we have to start owning things so that we can get things put out. Because Don Lemon still did you drop the interview? And I only watched bits and pieces of it because I didn't think that donal Lemon went after him, But I thought that it could have been a little more tactful if you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Maybe, but that's not I don't know if that's Don Lemon's gig, like I think he's. He's sort of direct, and sometimes I can be direct, so I can appreciate it as far as you're not meaning to, but you want to get to the answer. And I think he didn't want to put too many layers on so that Elon Musk could get caught in the layers, you know, like well, you know, and com up with excuses.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but well, that's when you have to That's when you really have to play the Koy game, because if you want to get all the answers you can, you can't anger them so that they will walk out or want to cancel. You got to play the slick game to get all the answers that you want. But I thought it was pity of Elon Musk to pull that day. That's his page, that's his that's his brand, so that he has that power.
Speaker 3: And you just said, you just said a mouthful. As my grandfather used to say, he should have been coy. Because here's the other problem that's that's going to be going to be problematic for Don is that they don't have a signed contract yet. They were still in negotiations. They have an understanding, but they don't have a they don't have a contract.
Speaker 4: So well, not only just that, now, what if Elon puts out bad put publicity on him, then he won't be able to get, you know, anybody major to interview. So it is something. It really is the times that we are living in and you have to play the game pretty much their way. I'm learning, I'm learning, I'm learning.
Speaker 3: It's hard you do, but there is a game. There is a game. And then when you got powerful enough or well known or your brand, everybody wants your brand like they're not going to live without it, then I think you can, you can throw a little, you know something into the fire. But until then, until he had that signed contract, I think, as she said, he maybe he could have been a little bit more tactful or left the questions for another time. But that said, the good news is that James Crumbley, he was the father of fifteen year old Ethan Crumbley, who had the school shooting in Oxford, Michigan. He was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter for all counts, so it was a jury trial, so the jury deliverated ten hours they came back with with a guilty verdict. So I think his wife in April gets sentenced. I don't know. I don't remember them saying when he does. I'm sure it's a month or two after her, since his case was a month after.
Speaker 4: As a parent, I'm going to say, I hate that they have to go after the parents with those parents seemed and new, but they seem so disregard They knew that their kid was slipping off the cheese, that they should have they should have intervened, so and I hate that they're going to blame the parents, But I also I'm kind of glad they're going to blame the parents because if you know your kid is a walking time bomb, and you've seen it, and that morning they've seen it, they were up at the school that same morning, you should have handled that a little more responsibly. I just believe that absolutely.
Speaker 3: Well I don't. So the first thing I'm going to say is, if you know your child at all, if you're a decent parent, and I'm not trying to say one way or the other with them because I don't know them, but if you're a decent parent. You know when you're a child, when something's gone on. My son has had many struggles over the years, and I know exactly when they're happening. You step back just for you know, maybe for a week or so, but when you really see them struggling, I don't know, you don't buy them a party gift of a gun. I mean I used to give my son to and maybe a McDonald's meal or something like. You know, like, I don't understand why you buy a gun. And then you don't walk it up. You just let him have you know, you let him have access to it, because if he was talking crazy mess at school, you don't think he was talking crazy mess at home.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Oh yeah maybe. And here's the thing. I think some parents are afraid to admit that they're afraid of their children. They could have POSI afraid of him. Yeah, a lot of these parents are afraid of their children.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with that, and I think there's also I don't agree with this, but there's also some sort of denial that you you don't want to think you're the worst parent in the world or your kids the worst, but you can do everything positive. I have friends who have done everything positive and they've had a couple of dynamite children and then one that's not so much. And it's not that. Sometimes there are mental health issues, you know, like obviously this kid had it. I wish they got him help though, because maybe he wouldn't be in the predicament, you know, he was now, and he would have kept himself safe because sitting in jail for the rest of us life isn't gonna.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not gonna even say that. I'm I feel sorry for the key, but I feel more sorry for the victims and those parents, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do too. It's a crap situation all the way around. I'm just saying his parents should have kept him a little To me, they should have kept him a little more safe.
Speaker 4: But it is.
Speaker 3: That's that's the update on that one. Daniel Perry is going to stand trial in October. He was the man who was on the train who choked the homeless man. I think his name is Jordan Neely.
Speaker 4: And Daniel Daniel Perry was the ex military ex marine he was.
Speaker 3: He was an ex marine, but he was just a regular art student that day. But but yes, he did have the know how the judge says that the trial should take four to six weeks, So we'll see how that goes. Since we're on trials, we might as well just knock those all out. Hunter Biden had that impeachment. Uh, it wasn't a trial. It was more of a deposition. He had the two business partners that were that were coming today to give that. You have a deposition at a special counsel. He chose not to come, but they just seem hell banned, especially that James Comer of Kentucky is just hal bent that the Bidens did something, even though even the business partner said he never even for us. And you know he wants to bring them up on perjury charges now. I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, back to back to Daniel because I ain't got past that yet.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I hope that they find him guilty because he murdered. He could if he was professionally trained as a marine. He knew when to stop, he knew just how much to give, and he never stopped. And I know they say the guy was an aggressor, that's allegedly, but they have him choking that man. There's video of him choking at it never stopped. I hope they put him in prison. I do. I'm sorry, That's how I feel. I hope they put him in jail. And maybe he did save some people's lives. But that man was homeless, and he was hungry, and he was begging for money. And my problem is not that you choked him and you stopped him from hurting somebody else. My problem is that you didn't stop yourself from hurting him.
Speaker 3: That is, I want to see the case. I think it's a tragedy. He was, he was, and I think he was having some psychotic break the poor guy. I'm Jordan, but I don't because I've heard I've heard some people on the train say but again, I want I want to see them under oath and say it that he wasn't he wasn't applying the pressure that whole time. He kept letting off and coming back and letting off and coming back. But here's the thing, we don't know if Jordan Neely had some underlying health condition that couldn't handle any of that. So so I I want to see. I want justice to be done. Let me That's how I feel on that.
Speaker 4: I want to go to let me say, let me stay it my way. I wanted to.
Speaker 3: I heard you.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's go now now to your people. They just don't have to hunt you Biden. They just still start with President Joe Biden. So they're doing anything they can to try to try to collude Joe's mind and get Joe off track. But Joe is on fire, and after his State of Reunion, he's still on fire. Come on with you, Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think so too. And and Rep. Jimmy Raskin, he's a Maryland he's a he's a Democrat. He I think he's very optimistic. He's saying, with any luck, today marks the end. And I'm thinking, really, is that really what I mean? I really I wish it too. But these people aren't going away. They've got to find something on somebody because Trump has all those indictments and you know, a few less now, but but anyway, that's the skinny on that one.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Bobby, a few less, but his money woves has not stopped. He still has He still has to produce four hundred and sixty four million dollars by Monday.
Speaker 3: He's got big, big doings on that. They say, if they if he can't come up with the money, that because that's what I want to say, like what's the punishment, because you know how like he had that crazy person that was an ally of his advisor that well, that was one of them. This one was Peter Navarro. He went yesterday, he's hat to serve a form onnth sentence because he defied a a subpoena. And remember we were talking back, there was never a punishment for the subpoena, like they weren't showing up, and then it was like okay, and but he the vitriol that came out of his mouth, he blamed the Democrats for everything, the only people that are going after him, and that's not the case. It's that when you defy a subpoena, there is a punishment. And he's going to like a club fed with all elderly people. So it's not even like I don't know what they could make shanks out of because I don't think adult diapers and and maybe those those aided spoons that they give the elderly. I don't know if you can make a shank out of those. But but yeah, but he's going to come up with this six four hundred and sixty four thousand, and they.
Speaker 4: Said million million, sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, sorry million, And they said that they can freeze his assets. So basically one of the things that they can do is they can freeze some of the assets. You know, I was thinking, didn't didn't. He's having such trouble securing this money, right, nobody wants to lend it to him because he doesn't pay anybody back.
Speaker 4: And then you know, they're going to freeze you know what they're going to freeze. They're going to freeze that too paid. Oh, they're going to freeze that hair. Oh my god, they're gonna feed I don't even know.
Speaker 1: If it's too pay.
Speaker 3: It's like a it's like a rat's nest, like it's super long, and then he flips it over and then he flips it back. It's like a it's like a deflated pompadour or something.
Speaker 4: Bliss, it's not.
Speaker 3: But he he's going to have to come up with something. His son, son in law, Jared, didn't he get that two million from the Saudis and then, really, let's face it, millions. Yeah, I'm going wrong with my ms and my bees. And I'm thinking he couldn't lend it his father in law twenty five percent because I can guarantee the only reason that he actually got the money was because of the speaking about Hunter, was because he had a relationship with his father in law. So help a guy out, loan him a little. But I think he's been hawking everybody.
Speaker 4: I think that Ivanka, missing my own personal thoughts, has told her husband Jerry, don't loan my father any money because he's not going to pay you back. A and B. They have removed themselves from the whole situation. You don't even hear Ivanka has moved away because they knew what was going on. That's just my take on y'all.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think that that's everybody's take. And I think that they knew all of this nonsense could potentially come down the pipe, so they wanted to remove themselves prior to And I don't think they had their fingers like the boys seem to be wannabes. They like they want that Dad's that Dad's approval so badly that they're all up in his business. So that's why the two of them got in trouble too. But Ivanka not so much. She'll take the privilege, but I don't think she's she's going to put herself in a bad position. We saw Milania. Can you imagine? She made a rare appearance on the on the campaign trail and they asked, are you going to be coming to more more often? And she said, stay tuned, So whatever the hell that means. She's usually not cagy and clever like that. Oh did you see that him? He's he had a rally over the week over the weekend. Trump Sorry, I'm going he I'm not finishing his name, and two different things that he said. The one that got me the worst was when he was referring to the immigrants and he said that, you know, they're basically nobody's They're not people. He was in Ohio. That's what the campaign speech was.
Speaker 4: And I said, that's not the one they got to me. But I heard him say that. The one that got to me was if I don't win, there will be a blood man. He was.
Speaker 3: I am going to say that I listened to it in its entirety. He was referring to I think it was a dog whistle. He was referring to the auto industry was going to fall under, when it was actually Obama that bailed them out during the recession. In two thousand and seven to nine like that area, and then Biden being the first sitting president to go down and be on the on the picket lines with them. So I don't think it's you, Donald Jo're not the one that helped him. But I do think that expression. I think he's we keep saying he's telling us who he is and people need to start listening. But I will say the media really grabbed that and kind of twisted it. They used to his clickbit a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think, well they should have. They should have because it's scary Bobby to say something like that. A and then b he said that once he gets in he was going to free all the January sixth insurrections. He didn't want to get rid of all their cases. That is ridiculous because that was that was Yeah, that was not a parade that somebody lost their life. People died behind that suicide because of PTSD. So no, he keeps telling them what he is and who he is, and they still keep following their laves to follow behind him. I don't know what kind of kool lady got, but I damn sure I wanna pack, but not to drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh he could snort it. Somebody who's who's not that I'm actually actually shocked with that was so far up as asked for the four years that he was in. Was Mike Pence. He is not he will not be endorsing him for this this go around. And I said, go Mike, I mean go, yeah, go Mike. He would not say that he was voting for Biden. But then I thought, could you say you were voting for Biden because the GOP would drop him, you know, so maybe on the down low he'll just vote for Biden.
Speaker 4: But well, you have to be coy with your words now. So Mike Prince was smart and said he can't support Trump, but he didn't say that he would support Biden. But that's also saying that there's only two options, the old man or the Orange old Man. So all you do is be smart enough to nowhere he's not voting for Biden, and he is. I mean, he's not voting for Trump, but he is voting there's only one another candidate because independent and noncommittee y'all just wasting time, honestly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're waiting for something that's not going to happen. I mean, Biden is doing everything he did. In fact, this week he signed an executive order to improve women's health research, which we haven't had now talk about colokbait. Of course, the news channels are saying, oh, this is because it's an election year. Well, I call bullshit. And the reason that I call bullshit is I follow Maria Schrever. I love me so Maria Shriver. I love the buck of the Kennedy's are just wonderful people who are of service, especially her family, and she has been working on Alzheimer's in research for probably ten years, really heavy over the past well, no, at least ten years because when her dad died, she really hopped on the bandwagon. Because two thirds of people who get Alzheimer's a women. But there's a million other things cancers, you know, there's also the diseases that we don't get, we don't get enough recognition for. They do all of the all of the research for men. So I thought this was super important. Like he said during his his State of the Union address to the Supreme Court, if you if you don't think women I'm paraphrasing, because I'm not going to get it right, have power. Just watch them in the election box and and That's how I feel. So he is he is appreciating us, and he's putting it. So he's still doing stuff, guys, maybe not with the right names or the right this or the righte that, but he's still working on it. Oh God, did you see the Ohio the not Ohio and Mississippi the they're calling them the goon Squad. There a group of I think five, uh.
Speaker 4: That working, that were that was that was working, and we're terrorizedent and making people own up to sub crams that they didn't do, but terrorizing them and punishing them. And then they were bringing all the new recruits and all the newbies they wanted overtime and bring them on there and had them doing horrific things to people just to get over time. I'm glad they are caught, and I hope that they stow a book at them. But you have to remember that is Mississippi. That is the worst racist state in the Union.
Speaker 3: So get ready he is well, he's got twenty years. He pledged guilty. So these people all pled guilty. So do you know the info they have to have on them? It was probably all caught on their cameras and they weren't aware or they whatever, or somebody turned state's evidence. But they all pled guilty. And then there was a ringleader. He was forty six year old Jeffrey Middleton, and he got seventeen years. So but some of the acts, though, they really bothered me flame because it wasn't even like using the taser, which they did. It was in beating them. They sexually assaulted them. What kind of twisted son of a bitch can just you know, sexually assault anybody, man or woman.
Speaker 4: Eh, I just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, it's too much. The other thing that I was thrilled about is that Ohio mom, Crystal Candelario, she left her sixteen month old baby in a pack and play for ten days so she would go to Puerto Rico. The baby died of dehydration, like her stomach was completely empty, she was covered in feces and nobody to check on her, nobody to change her, nobody to give her a glass of water in those ten days. So she's getting life in prison. And the judge, his name is Brendan Shechan, he said it was the ultimate betrayal. He berated her in that courtroom, and I'm like, go, Brendan. I watched them because she got caught, not because she lost her baby.
Speaker 4: And as he was berating her, her emotions never changed, her facial expression never changed. Nothing. She is a walking monster. He gave her life without the possibility of a role, which was great, but that she left her baby. First of all, I don't know what a packing play is, but she left her baby, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Can you do me a favorite? But can you repeat that? Because you're you're you all walked out? Okay, so can you just drop that again? You saw it?
Speaker 4: First of all, I watched that. I watched that whole courtroom play play out. She never had any facial expressions as he was berating her. She never she just looked stoic in the face. And I don't know what a packing play is. Is that like a baby crib or something?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you had the fewest you should do you? You had them for your kids. It's the portable thing, you know, you kind of pull it up in the middle, it goes and it comes in a little a little plastic bag and then you that's it. It was like a playpen, but it's more modern.
Speaker 4: See, I know what a playpon is. Okay, that's what it is, a playpan because I was like, what is a packet play anyway, listen to the story that she was just so uncaring about her own kid that she left for ten days. They found that baby in its own feces. Could you imagine? No, you cannot, and I don't want to imagine. But babies cry only for one, two or three reasons. Babies need touch. She was a monster, and the monster got what she deserved. And when she gets to prison, those women going to show her the monsters that they are. Because I thought that was Bobby. It was just disturbing to hear. And they keep hollering about why we shouldn't women should have abortions. I would have rather this woman have aborted that baby, that had that baby to put that baby in touch pain. Sometimes some people don't deserve children. Everybody's allowed to have sex, but some people don't deserve to be parents. Look at that was That was horrendous, Bobby, That was horrendous.
Speaker 3: I don't get it playing because all she had to do was go to a fighting apartment. I don't care. She could have her bag packed in the car right go to the fire department with a bag of whatever and just say I can't handle it. I need a break, and you get so many days like let DSS take over when they couldn't see her for ten days, so she'd lose her baby. I mean she was losing it anyway. At least the baby would have been alive and she wouldn't have been convicted.
Speaker 4: We had a person vacations for ten days, knowing that you left your kid with no water, no food, nobody to look after it. This is a baby baby. When I tell you the punishment the pitchfork, that we're going high and I'm wishing it on her, I'm not not wishing. I'm wishing it on her.
Speaker 3: We just reserved. Yes, that's all I'm going to say. We've done. We've had it in court.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I hope she goes to president and she gets the same justice.
Speaker 4: We lost the astronaut this We lost the astronaut this week, Bobby, We did.
Speaker 3: Lose an astronaut. We lost Tom Stafford. He was the one I don't know if you remember. I remember seeing him like in whatever, second grade, first grade. He was the one that shook hands with the Russian astronaut. They were both up there and then they shook hands. It was seventy five, so I was well, I'm not going to say how old it was. I was an infant.
Speaker 4: I wasn't born in seventy five. I was born in ninety.
Speaker 3: But by we did, I mean God, bless him. He did a great job. I hope he's up in the stars now. I'm looking at I just fast food work workers in California are going to be making twenty bucks an hour. Did you see that? That's good news.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, rest in Pete Stafford, and thank you for your service. I always want to say that because I'm telling you, do you know what kind of courage people are? Something they have to go through training and oh my god, it's a lot that entails with that people. If you guys don't know, and most of all, it takes courage because you don't know if you're going to make it back. You don't.
Speaker 3: No, I don't even want to go in space Mountain, for the love of God, never mind to go up into to go up into space, no, no, thank you. And they're trapped in that little capsule. I can't do it, MRI either. I feel like I'm oh God, no, I can't do it. So I do I appreciate was ninety three lived a good long life and did it of service, as you said, so God bless him. But you know who didn't do any service? Putin and he's back. He's back in.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna Putin? Will perish in that office?
Speaker 3: Yeah, from your from your mouth to Godzias.
Speaker 4: He will. So he will be there until he leaves this earth. However, many more terms, because the way he has dictated Russia is the same way that the president want to be wants to do the president, the ex president that wants to be the president again, that's exactly what he wants. He wants to be able to say he perished in office.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well let's yeah again. We'll see how that happens. Fannie Willis was able to stay on the case, the Trump case, the election case, but she wasn't. She couldn't have her investigator, who resigned anyway, which was fine, But now the judge kind of left the door open that this can be appealed, It can be brought to a pellet court. So that's where it's gonna go.
Speaker 4: You made that sound. You made that sound way too nice. Let me give it to y'all in my language. Baby, She can't, she can't. They can still work on the case together, but privately, if she wants to still get some penis from him, it's got to be on the quiet. It can't be on they can't. No more vacations, no more trips, even whether if she's paying her own way. Y'all got to go to the chief hotel for two hours, get it in and act like y'all don't know each other. After that.
Speaker 3: It's the truth. It's the truth. I just I hope that this doesn't it's gonna slow things down. But they said the workers continue, but it can go. It can be heard now, the appellate can look at it simultaneously and then just come back and say no, it's a solid it's a solid ruling. So that's what I'm hoping. In some ways, I'm aggravated that he keeps appealing everything, but and the other part of me says, no, let him appeal because he thinks he's going to get everything overturned. And when they come back and they say no, you know, I think, you know, he doesn't have any more options, and that's what he needs to hear it that way, because he's just it's not picking up what anybody is putting down.
Speaker 4: Well, what it is is that his lawyers are smart. They're advising him to get everything prolonged, prolonged. If you can get everything prolonged until after election, and god forbid that he wins with scrou CLIs and all of those cases are done, that's why he will claim full immunity as the president, like nothing ever happened. They do.
Speaker 3: I think that the Supreme Court is going to be and not even the Supreme Court, that the state Supreme Courts, like all these different courts that are hearing and carrying his stuff. I don't think he's going to get the responses that he wants because if they do, then President Biden, who's still sitting in office, can do whatever he wants and then give himself immunity, you know, or whatever, like all these different tactics that he's trying to use. So I'm hoping that everything's going to shake out okay in the end.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want that either, because I don't want Biden to be able to get a pass, even though I don't know if he's done anything. I don't want him to be able to get a pass. I want it to be fair for every American.
Speaker 3: No, and I agree that's what I'm saying, if they give it to him, then you know they can do whatever. You know, Biden could I'm making it up, arrest him just because he wants to arrest him, put him in jail, just because what are you going to do?
Speaker 4: You know, they could do some yummy that sounds kind of yummy. Though, that sounds kind of yummy. Real talk, Listen, we are as Americans, Bobby Clifford, myself and all of you us who are listening to us. It's very important that you get to the polls to vote. And I understand when I say this every week that it's going to come down to not thousands, it is going to come down to, if not hundreds, just ten numbers, ten to fifteen people. I'm telling you this is how close it's going to be. So you cannot sit home and sit by the wayside and say, oh wait, they gonna get it. We're gonna get it. Does not matter what the media says. It doesn't matter what the poles say, it doesn't even matter what I say. What matters is that you go to the to the to the polls and use your responsibility as an American citizen to vote your conscience. Because I'm telling you now, it's not gonna come down to Trump one by fifty fifty thousand votes or Biden one by fifty thousand votes. It's going to come down to one of them one, maybe in the margin of one hundred people, two hundred people.
Speaker 3: For real, it is Think of Georgia, it was only eleven thousand votes. Find me that whatever the number, that is very close.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a lot of numbers. Staff here, it sounds like a lot of numbers, but it's very close.
Speaker 3: It's nothing, very close.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we have to do our art as Americans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my city home has thirty thousand citizens, so ten thousand citizens or ten thousand votes is nothing. You know, it's a joke. So no, we have to get out and we're not pleased. I don't want anyone to think we're like anti republican. That's not what this is not. This isn't about republican democrat this time. This really is about democracy and not this The person who is running for the for the GOP is just he's not presidential and he's talking a whole bunch of mess and craziness and we've got to listen to him.
Speaker 4: So and I am definitely not anti Republican because I know some great Republicans, and I know three hundred great Republicans in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania that absolutely loved him. Some flaight b bro So, Hello Pittsburgh ladies and gentlemen. I just want you guys to know that we would not be able to have this show successfully without you, Bobby. I know it's one topic that we're missing. What's the one topic that we're missing.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm nothing that was too big. I'm looking, I'm scrolling through. We have the economy. It's the inflation's teeny tiny.
Speaker 4: Speaking of economy. Speaking of economy, I'm here in California. I live in southern California, and the McDonald's workers, the fast food workers are now starting April first, will get paid twenty dollars an hour. That is what we should have been doing. But that's still not up to the economies because in order to live successfully, especially in the state of California, you need to make at least twenty four to twenty six dollars per hour to live and work full time, to live conducively with the economy that we have in California. Because California is extremely expensive.
Speaker 3: It is US too, US too, and even then I don't want to be but that even that's tight, that's living bare bones, not in the best sections.
Speaker 4: Yeah, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: But twenty dollars. It's a movement. Let's hope it's sort of a national thing. It's not just California. Other states kind of catch up and do some sort of equity with the pays pay raises.
Speaker 4: That would I would like to see that. That would be us because some states are very low, like Louisiana. I think them in milwa like seven or eight bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I don't know how, like what would you can't even afford a tent, for the love of God, for that, You've got to get a cardboard box. So that's absolutely crazy. But I think we've reached our magic hour, my friend.
Speaker 4: And I want you to know, Body Clifford, that I thank you so much, Bobby Clifford. We are on accountdown. What were we six episodes away from season four?
Speaker 3: I think we are. This is forty six, so we're six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well listen, lets playmans and people out there and laugh and learn land. We could not do this show without you. The model has not changed and will not change. Here at laft and Learn, here at Left a Learn, we are not trying to get you to change your mind. We are on each trying to get you to use your mind. Because of why, Bobby.
Speaker 3: Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste, and.
Speaker 4: A vote is even a worser thing to worster. It is not a word, but it is today, and a vote isn't even a worser thing to waste. Please, ladies and gentlemen, if you don't know who you want to vote, if you undecided, and hear me, and I understand that because I'm neither one of these candidates are my favorite as well. But if you are undecided and you're not sure who you want to vote for, but you love me or you love somebody like me, then vote for me. Then vote for me, because if you vote for Trump, Trump will get away with get rid of the LGBT community period. But if you vote for Biden, because he even said in his State of the Union address transgender people, I see you. I'm a transgender person. Even though I'm not the most like person in my transgender community, I still am a transgender person. Vote for me, Vote for me, Voth to save my life and the life of my children. That's what I'm asking you for. That is what If you undecided? Okay, and you can follow me on Monroe, Flame on a Monroe Do Flame on Instagram, and Flame Morole on all my social media platforms. Next weekend March twenty ninth and thirty if I will be in Chicago at the Laugh Factory. Ticket sales are going great. Get your tickets at the website or at the box office. April twenty second, I'm on the Sherry Sheppard Show for her big birthday bash. April twenty six and twenty seven, i am in Colleen, Texas at twice This Funny Comedy Club. And July nineteenth to twentieth, I'm at Uptown Comedy Corner. May tenth, I'm at the Alisian Theater for my Netflix is a Joke Showcase. It's happening, y'all. Just follow me somewhere and where can we follow you? Bobby Clifford, Oh.
Speaker 3: I'm Clifford Bobby on Instagram and Bobby Clifford on Facebook.
Speaker 4: And thank you to our producer mister Aaron Howard. Thank you Eric, Aaron. We could do it without you. Flame mats. We appreciate you, we see you, we hear you, and we want you to continue to tell your friends to watch, like, share, and subscribe here at laugh Alone, because here at laugh Alone, we got something for everybody. Please send your questions to Bobby Clifford if you have questions that you won't answer, and box them to Cliff and Bobby on Instagram, and we will address any subject in any situation that you want to come at us with because we are a tag team. We Batman and Robin and Spider Man and Wonder Woman and all. Thank you guys for joining us. We appreciate you. We'll see you next week. Pete. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect Podcast Network, ALI Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn Podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Chrissy Payne. Thank you guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn,