Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. Before we sail off into the sunset until tomorrow, we have Carol Roth coming up a half hour from now. How is the economy doing? Are there sectors of the economy that are doing well? I'm gonna fly, I'll put it that way to her. And honestly, it's a selfish question because I have sons getting to that job market age, and I want to know which direction they should be aimed. Maybe you are in that situation where your kids are. I'm gonna ask Carol Roth about that. We are going to discuss fish, will do some other things, but again the degree to which your country has been handed over to foreigners. Here's a headline from the Wall Street Journal. He had a full ride Duke until America cut him off. Student visas for Africa's best and brightest were canceled by the Trump administration, leaving empty seats in broken dreams a full ride scholarship to Duke America's university system. It censors out Americans. It look they bend over backwards to avoid letting any white kids in. Now, but we're handing over full ride scholarships to Africans. The amount of this country that has been handed to foreigners, and then when you start taking some of it back, the stories they write as if every part of the globe is entitled to come over here and bite out a piece of this country drives me up the wall. The communist Stuart and remember we still have Republicans who do it. Remember this lady is a Republican. Now this is a couple different quotes from Maria Salazar. It's the final one that really chaps me, and it's so revealing. Listen to this.
Speaker 2: If you are undocumented and you have been in the country for more than five years, you do not have a criminal record, you're working in paying taxes. You can come out of the shadows with no fear and apply for the dingyy status.
Speaker 3: But don't touch the nannies or the gardeners, or the ones who are picking up the jalapeno peppers or the oranges or the berries, or the ones in the dairy houses. Come on, those people are helping us eat better cheaper homes, cheaper vegetables, and better fruits.
Speaker 1: So those are.
Speaker 3: The ones that we are trying to give a dignified status.
Speaker 4: We need tools.
Speaker 1: This is the one. She's sitting on stage at the World Economic Forum, and I want you to listen to her and listen to how she sees her elf and her role in Congress to.
Speaker 4: Give dignity to those people who are in the country. And those are the people that I represent. We're talking about thirteen fifty million people, who are most of them Hispanics. I would say eighty five percent who speak my language.
Speaker 1: Look like me, and those are the people I represent. She's a member of the House of Representatives, a Republican. She speaks about the illegals in the country and says, and I quote, and those are the people I represent. The level of subversion inside the Republican Party is staggering. Staggering. When we are fighting as hard as we can possibly fight to take our country back from the communists and the foreigners, the collaborators who have pillaged this country, we have to then turn around and dig knives out of our back by people like this. Chris just looked it up. She won her last primary with eighty eight percent, And those are the people I represent. Oh, yes, Maria, we know we can tell. Hey, Jesse, you were talking about young people in Israel. The other day. I am a twenty two year old from Wisconsin. I could not tell you one of my friends who has a positive take on Israel. Even my normy friends who vote Trump but don't care for politics make jokes about Israel and how we are a slave to them. One year ago, I wore a maga hat on spring break in Where's PCB? What doesn't matter? This year? One of my friends, who loved it last year said quote, I wouldn't wear that anymore with the Israel stuff. I can't help but agree with him. It does seem like we do whatever they say, And he did say, I can say his name, his name is Ira. Well, the poll numbers bear that out, and as I have pointed out before, I believe that Israel thinks and I think they're correct about this, that this Iran war is their last and best shot at taking out Iran. Because the numbers don't lie. Older Republicans are still heavily, heavily pro Israel. Love Israel, Israel, Israel Israel all the time. They love it. Democrats are a bunch of jihadi loving savages. They hate Israel. They don't even hide it anymore. They openly hate Israel. That's just the way it is. But the young people of both parties Democrat, Independent, Republic Republican, the numbers are shocking. It's shocking how much the young generation does not care for it. Now, maybe that makes you WinCE. Maybe I can make you feel better. I don't think it will make you feel better, but I can try. They don't care about any foreign country none. Israel gets talked about so much that it increases the level of anger with young people. But the truth is, young people in this country now, and I talk to them all the time, they email. The show that young people do not feel like the job market is good. They don't feel like they have opportunities. You just heard Ryan, Ryan just went over it. They feel like their opportunities are shrinking. They feel like they can't afford a home, they can't find a good job, they can't afford this, they can't afford that, And therefore they don't want to hear about any foreign country. They don't want to hear about Mexico. They don't want to hear about Venezuela. They don't want to hear about South Africa. They don't want to hear about Israel. They don't want to hear about Ukraine, they don't want to hear about China. They don't care about foreign issues because, as I've WONNAR people stop caring about foreign issues when they feel unhappy at home, when they feel like domestically things aren't working for them, they don't want to hear about a foreign country. The reason Israel resentment is higher with them is you hear about Israel all the time from our politicians. So if you're a young person and you think I don't care about foreign countries, I don't care about foreign countries. I care about the jobs market. I care about here. If that's your stance, and then every single Tom dickon here we politician and podcaster and everyone up, everyone else gets up and says Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel, Israel all day long, that young person is going to start to blame Israel. Well wait a minute, shut up about Israel. That's how they feel. That email. I've had a million of those, that's how young people feel. Back to what I discussed, I think Israel thing correctly, that this is their last shot yet removing you on. I suspect they're not thrilled with this ceasefire negotiation. That's what I suspect, because it's not going as far as they wanted to go. Hey, Jesse, great show. Monday became clear to me the US doesn't have a government capable of fixing the country. By fixing it, I mean reverting back to a small, non welfare, non entitlement and patriotic, cohesive, cohesive union. The reason is because our culture as a country is permanently shattered. Yes, foreigners making tribes both legal and illegal invasions, but the traditional Christian culture has succumbed as well. The societal incentives that used to keep marriages together, make men be fathers by providing us a strong work ethic are gone. All right, I understand your concerns, and obviously there's a bit of truth in all that. Certainly a bit of truth and all that. However, I think you need to get to Red America and visit. Yes, it is very true that we are very fractured, and that the family unit and fathers that stuff is very very true. But I live in a different place. I live in a place that is ninety two percent Republican. I live in a blood, blood red place. I have great kids, great families all around me, great families, great families, values. Yes, sir, hard work, A couple kids again today on the way to work. Shoot had to be ten years old. There's hot today, standing out there, lemonade stand. I see good, solid families, solid parents, solid kids, solid values all around me. Of course it's not everybody, right, of course it's not everybody. But I think if you live in a blue area, you can get a little despondent and think the entire country is a dirty, crime ridden, fractured mess like your blue area. Not telling you you have to move. Although I've suggested that let's take a little vacation, take a long weekend, get out to Red America. Maybe it's just a drive. No one wants to fly right now, I'm waiting in line at the airport. Take a drive, get around, all right, All right, we'll do a couple of moren emails. Hang on. He doesn't care if you believe him, but he's right. Jesse Kelly, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Carol Roth that's gonna join us ten minutes from now, and I'm going to ask her what parts of the economy are working right? There's a lot of ugly talk out there. This isn't working in manufacturing. What is working? Is there anything working? We'll talk to Carol about that in a moment. Headline seafood industry tries to make fish look and taste more like meat. That's from the ap. You know. I think the propaganda campaign around fish might be the largest propaganda campaign in the history of mankind. Whats what Chris said? Is there any seafood that I do like? Yeah? I like all the good kinds of seafood. I like crab, crawfish, scallops, galamari, lobster, scallops do not suck. Take that back, you can't even eat scallops. Surely you people aren't allowed to eat scallops, Chris. No, No, it does not taste rubbery. No, anyway, I like all the good kinds of seafood. I don't like what everyone doesn't like. I don't like fish. It's weird how you don't see any propaganda campaigns trying to hold up crab legs. You know why crab doesn't need any propaganda at all. You don't have to. Well, I put my caje in butter sauce on it. You don't have to take crab and come up with a special beer batter for it. It doesn't need any of these things because it's good. And yet fish always seems to need so much help. Interesting, isn't it, Dear Jesse the vest I am a father of four budding anti communists. Two of them are girls. My oldest is driving now, and I'm concerned about her safety on the road. That said, the presence of unmarked police cars on the roads concerns me greatly, having seen some any news stories about predators that impersonated officers to pull their victims over. I don't think it should be legal for patrolled deputies to be in unmarked cars. What say you, It says I can say his name. His name is Tim. I had actually never given that thought, and I'm ashamed of myself for that. And here's why I don't have daughters. And every time I talk to a friend or somebody or Tim who has daughters, you realize that parents of daughters have this whole list of other fears that parents of sons do not happen. It's not that you don't have fears when you have sons. It's not that at all. But public places My sons now are fifteen and seventeen. They are both north of six feet tall. My seventeen year old's like six'. Five And i'm not here to tell you that they're the toughest kids who ever. Walked they're not. Weaklings they're you, know in shape young young, men teenage. BOYS i don't have to stress about them in public. Settings. NOW i Took, luke my. YOUNGEST i took him to one of Those World Baseball classic. Games it was here In. Houston he wanted to go get a cheeseburger At Water, burger AND i went down there with him just to check. OUT i wanted to see if they had Any Great america. Gear we walked by the shop and THEN i got him to Water burger AND i said to, him, well so, YA i just went back to the. SEAT i got back to our seat and ob looks at me and, says Where's. Luke he, SAID i don't, know around somewhere in the. Stadium you can't do that with a little fifteen year old. Girl with FIFTEEN i, FORGET i don't have the right. PERSPECTIVE i forget the stresses and fears of parents with, girls AND i forget AND i don't. APPRECIATE i know this just a woman in, general of any, age the fears that go through a woman because women are prey so often and there are so many predators and dirt balls in our. Society WHEN i walk, around Don't i'm aware of my, situation BUT i don't sit and look and think about who might be a predator to attack. Me it just never even occurs to. Me i'm a six foot eight. Male it doesn't occur to. Me bob has to think like, that you. Know and as far as the unmarked patrol cars go and these, STORIES i think the solution is to find the predators in our society and throw them out of. Helicopters that's WHAT i. THINK i think that we as a society are far far too kind on men who are predators to, women far too, Kind and, YES i think a ten year twenty year prison sentence is, way, way way too. Kind if you are somebody who violently assaults, women you are. IRREDEEMABLE i don't mean your, Soul that's not What i'm, Saying but as far as your human life, goes you are somebody who can never ever provide any value at all to. Society you will be a danger to those around you your entire, life because your value system has to be so insanely screwed up to attack a woman in that way that you should just kill. Them you have a, Trial, NO i, Mean, chris it's, fine we'll be. Fine you have a. TRIAL i believe in a. Trial i'm not talking about lynch mobs. Here you have a fair. Trial if convicted by a, jury drag them right out on the courthouse lawn and hang them right there and leave them swinging there for a couple of days. Too and that may sound an, extreme that's how virtually every society in history has done. It hang them and leave them there after a. Trial in a, conviction you cannot be. Saved and let me tell, you you don't have to worry about marked or unmarked patrol. Cars if you just start killing all the sexual predators in a, society so remarkably simple, solution there actually aren't that many of. Them find, them arrest, them try, them kill, them find, them arrest, them try, them kill. Them then your daughter's safe as can. Be it also helps when you don't elect democrats who bring him into this country as fast as seemingly. Possible that's kind of a. Problem, Anyway we'll talk To Carol ross about steak and economic matters next The Jesse Kelly. Show it is The Jesse Kelly show on a Fantastic. Thursday we're almost to the. Weekend hold on. Tight i'm worried that we're not even going to get to very many economic matters Because Carol roth AND i have some food items to. Discuss first of, All, CAROL i Had Ryan gardusky on, earlier AND i kid you not a kid you. NOT i asked something about a chili dog and he asked me what it. Was he had never heard of a chili dog in his. Life AM i the weird one? Here?
Speaker 5: NO i think that automatically disqualifies him forever appearing on the. Show how could you call him an expert if he doesn't know what a chili dog? Is Jesse, kelly thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i knew you'd be with.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 1: Carol all right, Now jewish Producer chris informed me that you're getting a steak. Delivered can you walk me through the thinking?
Speaker 5: Here, yeah So i'm really in the mood for steakhouse steak, tonight you, know like kind of the whole. Thing and so the options were to go to a, steakhouse which MEANS i have to go to a. STEAKHOUSE i have to interact with, people And i'm In, chicago So i'm also taking my life in my. Hands or i could just get it delivered to. Me so after consult with the, husband we are going to door dash a, steak but like actually two, steaks one for each of.
Speaker 1: Us my problem is the Cost carol not paying for. IT i don't want to make myself sound Like. Chris it's paying that much money and getting a lukewarm. Steak the choice is not worth a.
Speaker 5: Squeeze, yeah you, know it's, interesting kind of do the pros and cons. Here so we're in Downtown, chicago so we have to go and either pay for parking or get an. Uber so there's there's costs. Involved you, KNOW i am an economic, expert SO i always have a coupon code so that helps to phrase the overall. Costs and then you just get the temperature kind of one notch below wherever you want it. Cooked so then you can just you, know kind of throw it, in get a little bit more heat going and get it exactly how you want. It and actually if you get it from a good. Place we've done it. Before it comes out.
Speaker 1: Great all, Right, jo how's the economy?
Speaker 5: Doing obviously for me it's too and, okay but for everybody, else you, know it. Is we've talked about in the past THIS k shaped, economy AND i think that we've moved forward in the. Alphabet we are now at THE e shaped. Economy so if you think about a capital LETTER, e there's three different. Prongs you have people who are the highest, earners who have for one, case who have, houses and even though the stock market has taken a little bit of a, hit overall those people are doing. Well you, know they're supporting the. Economy they're they're the ones that are outspending and doing pretty. Well then you have in the. Middle you have the middle, class and the middle class continues to tread. Water you, know there remains an affordability. Crisis prices are. Elevated, obviously the cost of gas going up and all of the derivative products from oil that are going to be going up is not going to. Help so you, know there is this struggle in kind of the middle trunch of the, economy and then the people at that the lowest rungs are continuing to struggle even more, so it continues to be a story of the haves and have, nots which is not good for, society for, morale you, know really for. Anything we want everybody to be participating in a great. Economy and, unfortunately it seems like The president every time that you, know we kind of start to make some progress in our video, game he likes to go on side, quests and it distracts from us leveling up.
Speaker 1: These side. Quests for, Instance iran right, now is that directly affecting anything, everything affecting it a, lot affecting it a. Little what effect is that having as of?
Speaker 5: Now, SURE i mean no pun intended oil flows through everything in the, economy and you, know when you first see it at the gas, pump obviously that that hurts your wallets and spending. Decisions but you, know quickly we're seeing this conflict impact things like fertilizer and inputs that are going to be critical to farmers who are you, know coming on their their spring planting season in certain parts of the. World that's going to impact food. Prices AS i, mentioned there are six thousand derivative prices from, oil so oil being down last year and earlier in this, year you, know that had underpinned keeping inflation somewhat. Contained you, know is still, up but not as much as one might have thoughts as oil started to rise as this conflict, escalated you, know kind of the first piece of it before the most recent. Piece you, know you're starting to see that in THE ppi, numbers which is the measure of wholesale. Inflation so we usually see that coming first and then it makes its way to the. Consumer and certainly now with this prolonged, CONFLICT i think it's it's pretty well accepted that we are going to see increased, inflation which is just coming at a. Time you, know AS i noted that it's tough for everybody because people are trying to keep up with the you, know the effects of inflation from The biden, administration the continued lag or the continuation of, that and it just makes it very difficult for individuals to get.
Speaker 1: A hat what industries are doing well.
Speaker 5: Well if you are in certain places IN, ai PARTICULARLY ai infrastructure or one of the big tech, names there is a lot of capital that's flowing in that direction and a lot of bets being, made so those industries seem to be sustaining. Themselves there are aspects of healthcare that are doing well in places that we're seeing job, growth although that is you, know somewhat government. Related and, then, unfortunately you, know the the gaming and gambling, industry whether it's prediction markets or you, know these kind of sports betting sites or, whatnot that's also doing, well as you sort of a desperation move of, entertainment a way to, say, hey you, know let, me let me try to take my luck and try my luck here and make some, money and that that's not great for a society and a sustained. Economy we don't want gambling to be the way that people are trying to better their economic futures as the losing proposition for everyone except for the gaming, companies who again are the ones who are doing.
Speaker 1: Well, okay that's so funny you brought that, up because that was going to be my next. QUESTION i feel like EVERYWHERE i look now there's a gambling, company there's a gambling, advertisement everything is sponsored by something. Gambling it's not my, imagination, right this is bigger than it was before in my. Life, YEAH i.
Speaker 5: Mean this is it's. Insane it's gotten to the point where this is one of the leading growth areas for our, economy and it's it's, everywhere in every, permutation so it's not just contained to these you, know little. Pockets it's. Pervasive it's moving down to the youth. Culture now we have, transformed you, know going just from things like sports to we're betting on everything with these prediction, markets which are you, know basically cloaked as, oh you, know this is just, fun but it's basically gambling on everything from news to politics and obviously lots of insider action that we can see happening there where things move right before there's an ultimate, announcement and people are making all kinds of money and at this point not being charged with, anything although that may change at some, point but it is just absolutely. Pervasive and again it really is a wealth. Transfer this isn't a great wealth creator over time for anybody except for those. Companies so it's just shifting capital from one pocket to somebody else's. Pocket And i've heard in many cases that you, know some of these sites have rules that if you're somebody who actually is doing, well that they're finding ways to remove you from the. Site so they really are rigging it in favor of the, house which if you have a dad LIKE i, did you know they tell you that the house always wins and that remains true.
Speaker 1: TODAY i want to be a professional. Gambler i've seen all the. MOVIES i feel LIKE i would be a GOOD i Watched rounders several. TIMES i feel Like i've got things figured. Out, carol enjoy your delivery, stake have a good, Night. CHRIS i feel LIKE i could be a good, gambler a professional. Gambler i'm. WHAT i have ice water in my? Veins, What? Chris? WHAT i only spend fifty dollars WHEN i go to a. Casino, yeah Because i'm so. Good we'll be back The Jesse Kelly show on air and online At Jesse kellyshow dot. Com it is The Jesse Kelly. Show final segment Of The Jesse Kelly show on An Amazing. Wednesday but then we're leaving only to come back tomorrow and do another show On. Friday so do not, fear and you Know friday is a good. Time email your questions Into jesse At Jesse kellyshow dot. Com well hack away at. Everything, also stop buying Into John.
Speaker 7: Fetterman the right thing put the country ahead of the. Party now there's a huge, rally you know that another No king's kinds of. Protest so now it's also probably motivating some people in my party that not they might be afraid to reopen now because they are demanding these kinds of.
Speaker 1: Extremes, yeah then he went out and voted against the savac. Today please let's stop being a cheap. Date anytime a Single democrat says something that sounds remotely, sane they do this because they're from purple, states and then they run right back to The senate or The house Of representatives and they vote just LIKE aoc does every single time on every single. Issue trump said this about THE tsa.
Speaker 8: Show that they're punishing The american, people including travelers at, airports all in the quest two return to open borders and give amnesty to illegal alien. Criminals they want to give amnesty to some of the criminals that came into our, country just about all of. Them, actually if you look at, it, well they love sanctuary, cities which is a sanctuary for.
Speaker 9: Criminals they want to make sure they're taken care.
Speaker 8: Of that's what we're fighting.
Speaker 9: About that's really what They're and then we'll talk about, that but that's what they're fighting.
Speaker 1: ABOUT i like that he's messaging that. WAY i encourage this, messaging mostly because it's. True it's also extremely. Effective we have to let The american people know there are five hour weight times at the airport Because democrats want illegals to stay in the. Country it's very, simple it's very. Straightforward we have five hour weight times at the airports Because democrats want illegals protected from. Deportation say, it repeat it over and over and over and over. Again here Was trump on the state of horror.
Speaker 9: Movies we don't know that they've dropped any, minds by the, way because we blew up all the mind, droppers, right and we blew up every one of. Them they're gonna have to take them out on a rowboat or. SOMETHING i don't know how the hell they get about, it but we don't really. Know you might speak to. It we don't. Know it could be a few of them out, there but that's a. Lot you, know if you have a billion dollarship and you get hit by a mind, stock the greatest thing in the.
Speaker 6: World so if you think the problem with, that that's not like you've decimated a. Military if you think there may be a, mind that's a bad, thought and it stops things.
Speaker 1: Up that's what's stopping things. UP i wanted you to hear. It i've explained that to you. BEFORE i wanted you to hear it From trump. Himself all it takes is one ship getting hit by one, mine and that company and that country losing all that money that was in that ship one. Time then everyone else decides, up not worth the. Risk i'm staying. Home it's a simple liability. Issue not worth the. Risk this is the problem With. Iran they don't need a more powerful military to stop up the straight of hor. Moves, obviously their military is nothing compared to. Ours our amazing military has wiped theirs off the face of the. Earth there was no problem at. All we're not talking about a military on military engagement. Here, also we are talking about your. Testosterone what is your? Testosterone what's your energy? Like what is your? Focus what's your mood? Like you find yourself driving home after work and you're just kind of, down, dour nothing to look forward to in. LIFE i, Know dowur's a great, word isn't?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 1: Chris What? Chris i've been doing a lot of. READING i KNEW i was going to use that. Anyway chalk is natural herbal supplements for, men, women, young, old whatever you're looking, For start your day with chocolate. POWDER i, personally you want to know WHAT i. TAKE i take a male vitality, stack clinically tested twenty percent increase in YOUR t levels in ninety. Days get A chalk subscription and turn your freaking life. Around you were slowly turning Into Lindsey graham every single. Day chok will have that turned around and have you being the Strong american you should. Be C hoq chalk Dot com promo Code. Jesse never forget what democrats actually want.
Speaker 2: If you are, Undocumented oh the, country, SALA i must have pressed the wrong.
Speaker 1: Button, NO i didn't press the wrong. Button democrats Like John, Cornyn democrats Like James, Langford democrats Like Lindsey, Graham democrats Like Maria, salazar they all want, it every single one of. Them they want these foreigners. Here they want them here without. End listen to how hard they work against.
Speaker 2: Deportations babies are being ripped away from their parents by masked.
Speaker 3: Agents we can and must do, better.
Speaker 4: Because president has unleashed a war on our own people in our.
Speaker 9: Communities it is terrorizing our.
Speaker 4: Communities they are not going after, Criminals they're going after anybody that is, brown that looks like, me that can't pass as what.
Speaker 1: They say evil. People and now here's a. Headline but you know the, thing headlines we didn't get. To Obama ERA cia director TELLS ms now he'll Take iran's word Over. TRUMP'S i think the focus of this one should be on the fact that this guy used to be THE cia. Director that's the level of communist subversion in The United states. Government holman doesn't rule OUT ice presence at polling. Places oh please Let ice show up at polling. Places Central command says nearly three HUNDRED us military troops are injured in The iran. War have been injured in The Iran. War keep our troops in your prayers, now please at all. Times it's spicy over. THERE Ai chat tells teen his parents are ruining your life and causing you to cut yourself in a chilling app. LAWSUIT ai isn't going that, well and people are wary of, it And i'm very wary of. It Ex OBAMA dhs chief says the shutdown madness from both parties could break the back OF tsa. PERMANENTLY i guess it's not all. Bad Lindsey GRAHAM gop challenger makes shocking promise to CHANGE Nascar South carolina will rise. Again i'm not really familiar with this particular, challenger but it sure would be nice to send then To graham back to the old underground ied plot At florida base reportedly tied to The Iran. War one suspect is In. CHINA i am grateful that we have not been suffering a wave of terror, attacks but there have been so keep in. Mind you need to have your eyes open and off your freaking phone when you're out in. Public. Now the best defense you have is your. Eyes open them. Up you can browse on your phone when you get. Home, okay go sit at a restaurant and browse on your, phone not when you're out and. About all, right that's enough For Daddy. JESSE i shall return for ask Doctor jesse tomorrow and we'll have. Fun that's. All