Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 1: Cowboys. This he's Talking Cowboys Straining live.
Speaker 2: From the Dallas Cowboys World Head Course at the Star in Frisco.
Speaker 3: Streak second, PA's got tixixdown.
Speaker 2: And now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Nick Harris, John Mashoda, and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 4: It's a Thursday edition of Talking Cowboys presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company. We are live from the Star in Frisco, Texas, in the s WBC studios. We've got Isaiah stand Back, John Manchoda, Chris mean the Act.
Speaker 1: I'm Kyle Yeoman's know Nick Harris today or tomorrow.
Speaker 5: So strong with the force is strong with you?
Speaker 4: I see John just lifted his microphone and the entire table just tilted on an access.
Speaker 1: You've been in the gym to start the new year, would be playing in the gym. What's going on? Guys?
Speaker 5: You tell me? Kyle almost that sitting on your on your table there, that's.
Speaker 1: My Black Rifle Coffee. I picked this up this morning.
Speaker 6: You're gonna slam that.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna slam that. I'm not Isaiah shake it up. I'm gonna shake it, and I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna wait for it from shaking it up.
Speaker 4: So if you're supposed to shake it, it's a shake well best served chilled over ice. This one is chilled, and I'm you're supposed to shake it. But we learned from Nick, yeah, that if you open it after you shake it, it's.
Speaker 1: Like it goes pretty much everywhere. So I'm gonna wait for a minute settling and then I'll open them back.
Speaker 5: Nope, none of that, None of that. Oh man, Yeah, everything's good this way. Man.
Speaker 7: I was up late last night studying, trying to see if they're anything that I can pick up from these guys to be able to convey to our audience. And we'll talk about a QB vision. There wasn't a wasn't a whole lot there, Kyle, Yeah, Yeah, you know, I looked hard. I looked good away or just in general, just.
Speaker 5: In general, man.
Speaker 7: I looked at you know, last year, I looked at our game earlier this year against them, I looked at the forty nine ers game.
Speaker 5: I looked at a lot of games, and.
Speaker 1: They played the forty nine Ers decent in that first half.
Speaker 4: And then they then they let it get away a little bit. Hey, they only allowed twenty seven points in that game to San Francisco.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to find a bright side.
Speaker 5: I know you are, Kyle.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to find a challenge.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go into this thinking it's going to be forty four to three, Kyle, and.
Speaker 1: Then I get it upset, I get it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just go off what's on the film? You know, you know me. I'm fact spased.
Speaker 6: Maybe I'm fascinated it.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you want to say this for the next segment, to find out what would have to happen for it to be close? What would have to happen for Washington to pull off the upset. You know, obviously taking care of the football, you know the basics, and they like that. Maybe a penalty here or there probably might help you out or something. But I just I'm interested to see how that would what that would take for that to happen.
Speaker 4: I would think Dallas would need multiple turnovers, Like Dallas wouldn't take care of the ball. That that would be what because you talk about turnovers being the great equalizer in football, it would have to be multiple for multiple possessions for same how By the way, he was named starting quarterback yesterday, you know it will be Sam.
Speaker 6: How Washington would probably have to run the ball very well.
Speaker 1: They'd have to run effectively.
Speaker 6: Cowboys offense off the field for long periods of time.
Speaker 4: Hit a big player two with Sam Howe. Just drop him back and in between his seven sacks that he's going to take on Sunday.
Speaker 5: What happen with their coaching situation.
Speaker 6: Well, they're not going to be the guy that's there right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't know that, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I think you think as soon as this game's over, yeah right now?
Speaker 1: By by then, yeah, it'll be pretty quick. He may already know.
Speaker 5: Will they let him get home?
Speaker 1: No, uh yes, I think so. Yeah, they'll let him get.
Speaker 8: Home just out of respect, sure, and just the whole new ownership group. And I would think that they're going to probably go in another direction for.
Speaker 1: Sure, people like Ron Rivera. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are people that enjoy Ron Rivera being their head coach. And I mean, I don't know if it's one of those hey let's win one for him sort of situations right there at the end but yeah, do.
Speaker 7: You how long after the game should the Dallas Cowboys win?
Speaker 5: That is, do you believe that they let him go?
Speaker 6: I would think maybe the next day. I don't think they would do it that day. It makes no sense. I mean, what do you get what you start at?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, usually you get a little bit of time off.
Speaker 7: Anyways, you'll learn a lot of Boker the professionalism of this new front office, true, based upon how they handle his departure.
Speaker 5: His departure, that's a good point.
Speaker 4: And with it being new ownership to a lot of times you want to put your stamp on things initially, and you might have a coaching change regardless. This is Yeah, they fired their offensive coordinator last year at the end of last season, then they hire fired Jack del Rio in the middle of the season the defensive coordinator. And usually whenever you get rid of those those coordinators back to back like that, it's a pretty bad sign whenever you still can't win.
Speaker 5: So do you believe that the new coach, the potential new head coach, should they make a move, would be on their staff existing already, or do you think they're going to bring somebody in.
Speaker 1: They'll bring somebody in.
Speaker 6: I think they're going to bring somebody in. I think they're going to a clean slate.
Speaker 8: I think the management side, they'd probably would love to have that number two overall pick. Give that new management or the new coaching staff, whatever front office pieces move, the ability to draft their franchise quarterback. I think that's what they the front office ultimately wants.
Speaker 4: All in position to do that with a loss coming up on Sunday. Before we get into QB vision here in a moment and we get to that defense.
Speaker 1: There were some roster moves yesterday and some news and notes. What m two roster moves?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, well three three.
Speaker 8: Roster moves technically three three Lyle Collins still hasn't been finalized. Yeah, but that's likely going to happen today. Uh well, these are all practice squad moves. These aren't anything for the.
Speaker 4: Oh I was talking about Villy Fawn Okay, those that those two and then uh there's.
Speaker 6: Those as well. But Duce Vaughan apparently has an ankle injury.
Speaker 1: H yeah, you gotta put on I R.
Speaker 9: And so vill has come on twisted up against the Troy is what happened?
Speaker 5: I remember that, What.
Speaker 8: Are you looking for? Villaco what do you what's up there? Came off of I R.
Speaker 9: Sometimes people say they they swap spots.
Speaker 6: I would say that that's a good sign for Rico Daudele. Yeah, looks like he will. I think you can expect him to play on Sunday.
Speaker 8: It looks like he'll be back. But yes, has an ankle injury better. He looked like he was moving well in the locker room. So I don't think it's anything long term.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I anything to say, Isaiah, No, not at all.
Speaker 5: I just hope that, you know, you know, hopefully he gets better soon.
Speaker 4: I don't think this is a terrible thing for Deuce, as weird as that sounds, as weird as it is.
Speaker 5: Getting healthy.
Speaker 4: Now he has an opportunity to focus on getting healthy and getting ready for training camp. I mean, there was an opportunity for him to be on the active roster as a rookie and make a significant impact as a rookie.
Speaker 1: It didn't materialize. It didn't happen.
Speaker 4: The way that maybe a lot of Cowboys fans, a lot of the Cowboys front office thought early in the season. But now they have an opportunity for him to focus on training camp. He'll be back at training camp because they can put him on the ir stash going into the off season, no matter how deep of a playoff run it is. And then he's back in Oxnar and he's got a chance to do something next year. So it honestly locks him up and gives him a spot purely on the roster. So then he's not going to fall victim to cutting the roster down for.
Speaker 1: Playoffs or what it ends up being.
Speaker 4: He's got a spot here in Dallas going in to training camp next year, and I think that's all he can ask for.
Speaker 1: He can still come back this year, couldn't he. I think within four weeks in playoffs? Yeah, yeah, count those out. Yeah, just count those out.
Speaker 4: Oh I know, Yeah, Well I think it would be after the Divisional round, right, super Bowl four weeks well, four weeks from today they still have one two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you're right. It would have to be.
Speaker 4: It would be the conference championship game would be the last one, so he could come back for the Super Bowl if he needed.
Speaker 1: To do Spawann Super Bowl return. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It is kind of a risk though, John, whenever you talk about how then they are at running back right now with no more elevations for Malik Davis.
Speaker 1: Dowbdell banged up a little bit last week.
Speaker 4: You have Hunter Lipkey and Tony Pollard as your two guys. I mean, yeah, it bodes well for doubtle. But what happens when one of those guys gets banged up.
Speaker 8: I think you'd be forced to try and sign a free agent, Go and get some type of a veteran player that you know. I don't have a name in front of me right now, but I think that's the They probably feel similarly about that player as what they currently have, or they wouldn't make a move like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess if they also get bagged up, you could bring up Malik Davis.
Speaker 1: You could just elevate him. That's your point.
Speaker 4: So you'll have three more call ups when the playoffs starts, it resets, it resets, starting the playoffs, will have three more.
Speaker 1: So good to know. There you go, Look at you Beamer.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 1: See your beamer back there doing some research in here all day. Baby. Our research department is better than your chest. Right.
Speaker 8: The moves that I was going to talk about on the practice squad in terms of additions, I know we talked a little bit about Leyole Collins. Yesterday, mich McCarthy did not want to talk about it at the podium because things had happen finalized yet it sounds like today they probably will be. But they have agreed to terms with three other members to add to the practice squad, one of which being Damian Wilson, linebacker former Dallas Cowboy rejoining the team.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 8: The next two guys, We're going to be completely honest, never don't know anything about it.
Speaker 6: Receiver Racy McMath cool.
Speaker 9: Name and spell that r A c E y and mc m at the h Racy McMath.
Speaker 8: And Sir Roderick Thompson running back Mm hmm from I.
Speaker 6: Believe Texas Tech.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say, Sir Roderick Thompson kind of sounds familiar.
Speaker 8: Maybe that's one of the players you can look at if word to get to injuries. But the most interesting ones obviously Damian Wilson and Lyle Collins.
Speaker 6: Because they have been here before. I think those are the most notable.
Speaker 1: Go Tigers, right, yeah, there you go, Thank you.
Speaker 11: Ed.
Speaker 1: That was for Racy McMath. He's a right LSU wide out.
Speaker 6: I've heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think this says?
Speaker 4: These these different editions, and did they end up dropping anybody from the preank.
Speaker 6: Well, they're gonna have to.
Speaker 8: And when you add a wide receiver, it makes me wonder if maybe Martavius Bryant might be out the door. But yeah, I mean to add these guys, you're gonna have to replace them. There's gonna have to be some players taken off of the practice squad to add these players on.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that hasn't been announced yet.
Speaker 4: Racy McMath, by the way, wide receiver, like you said, played at LSU. He was a Senior Bowl guy back in twenty twenty one h six foot three or is it a six foot two and a half two hundred and twenty four pounds big book notes that I had on him buried on the wide receiver debth chart in Baton Rouge. But developed into one of the best special teamers in the SEC, and he worked out of the slot when he was in uh in game action. He only had fourteen receptions for one hundred and ninety five yards during his collegiate tenure and then his professional career. He was with the Titans for a couple of seasons, didn't do a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Then he was on the practice squad for the Colts.
Speaker 5: Six in a slot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, six two and a half. I kind of round it up a.
Speaker 5: Little bit, so do I. I But uh, boy in the s is a big point in the slot. But that was it.
Speaker 1: That was at LSU. I don't know what he's doing with the Titan.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm talking about playing in the slot. But he was a six round pick for the Titans and then with the practice squad.
Speaker 5: That's good man.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of guys who have untold stories, a lot of guys who have not had the opportunities. Everybody thinks that everybody who has the name that you know is you know, is the only bowlers out there. That's not true. A lot of guys who have not had the opportunity. A lot of guys have been buried on rosters, you know, they didn't get their shot. And that's what the scouting department is there for to be able to find those guys and give them opportunities. And you should your roster allow for it.
Speaker 4: And then I'm looking up Sir Roger Thompson's numbers here at the moment. He's a rookie though, right anybody knows.
Speaker 6: As far as I know, I think he is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think he's a I don't believe he's played for in a game for another team.
Speaker 5: He's a rookie.
Speaker 1: Played in the Collegiate Bowl last year out of Texas Tech.
Speaker 4: Five eleven too oh seven too honorable mention all Big twelve. Third player in Texas Tech history with forty career touchdowns at seven hundred and sixty five yards freshman year, but didn't hit the seven one hundred mark again throughout his collegiate tenure. Ran a four six four six seven forty decent speed anything crazy.
Speaker 5: He was a combine and it was like another slot guy.
Speaker 1: He's a running back like another slot guy.
Speaker 6: Another news. Seven Cowboys made the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 8: Nine Niners had the most with nine, but seven for the Cowboys. I would say the biggest snub was probably DeMarcus Lawrence. I think that's just because he's he's at a position that's pretty.
Speaker 6: Loaded with I've got another snub too, Okay.
Speaker 5: Name who's on it? Who made it?
Speaker 6: I was a little surprised with Brian Anger. Yeah he made it at punter yep.
Speaker 4: Yah a second one second one since he's been here, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I just I'm making that face because I don't feel like he's had that many opportunities in comparison.
Speaker 1: Right, we were talking about a pregame if this, we were saying it pre game. We were watching him warm up.
Speaker 4: And we were talking about him like if if if this team was not very good, Brian Anger would be an All Pro. That was what we were talking about, Like, if this team wasn't very good and he had more numbers to add to it, he would be an ALBA best.
Speaker 5: He's Pro Bowl, just haven't punted a whole lot this year.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah.
Speaker 8: So the other six, though, are pretty obvious. Brandon Aubrey, uh, Drying Bland.
Speaker 5: Yes, both are specialists, correct, And Trent sig happened before.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Trent Sig, by the way, was like second or third in voting too. He was very close.
Speaker 5: Like that's that doesn't happen. A punter and a kicker from the same team making the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 1: That does not happen often. It could, they can't.
Speaker 6: I'm sure it's happened before.
Speaker 7: I'm sure it's happened before, But I mean how frequent? Oh yeah, I'm not I haven't heard of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not often.
Speaker 7: That's amazing, like truly amazing. And how much of advantage is that to have on your roster.
Speaker 1: Gosh, you love special team.
Speaker 5: I mean that's huge.
Speaker 7: To be able to change the changed the field to play, and to be able to get points, you know what I'm saying, consistent points.
Speaker 5: That's huge.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So both the specialists deeron Bland obviously because of his interceptions and pick six, is was gonna be hard to keep that guy off of there. And then Dak Prescott, Michael Parsons, Ceedee Lamb, Zach Martin.
Speaker 4: See there's a name that I'm missing. I'm interested to see if you if you agree.
Speaker 6: There's really only one other person outside of DeMarcus Lawrence.
Speaker 7: D Law doesn't have the sacked numbers, but his impact on every other aspect that again is.
Speaker 6: Correct, one of his best seasons correct.
Speaker 5: And I mean, but the Pro Bowl is a stat based absolutely oh you know, evaculate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I get it in terms from that standpoint, but in terms of impact, I definitely think d Law should have been on there. In terms of who else secondary, don't think they missed linebacker, no now D line, no.
Speaker 1: Receiver, maybe Osa on the D line maybe, but that's not the name. I'm talking about tight end and getting there.
Speaker 5: Running back. No, you're closing in there, you go, Tyler.
Speaker 6: That's the only other one I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: Your best offensive lineman this season has been Tyler.
Speaker 6: You think he's been baron Zach Martin?
Speaker 1: Okay, Zach.
Speaker 4: I feel like I put Zach in his own category, like that's kind of by itself, but even at times, Yeah, I mean he's been really really good this year on film, Tyler Smith has been.
Speaker 7: If you take Zach Martin's name off his jersey, yeah, is he your best office lineman this year?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 4: I think it would be, like you know what I'm saying, be neck and neck with him and Tyler. Yeah, it would be neck and neck.
Speaker 8: I would lean towards Zach, but that just going off things I've heard from other people. I wouldn't go off of my own offensive line assessment on that.
Speaker 4: I think Zach has been really good this year, don't get me wrong, and deserving of a Pro Bowl, but so is Tyler Smith. Tyler Smith, you could argue, is better.
Speaker 5: Who got put in his place? Who's voted ahead of him? Uh, you're going to ask me this? It was that was a beamer. Question was on?
Speaker 1: I know one of them was pretty I've got a name question.
Speaker 5: What's that Beamer twenty eighteen?
Speaker 10: Okay, Johnny Hecker Rams, Greg Zerline Rams, Jake McQuaid Rams.
Speaker 5: Three wow, trifecta.
Speaker 10: And by the way, the return specialist that year Pharaoh Cooper Rams.
Speaker 1: Whoa a clean sweep? Who who is the specialty coordinators? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know bones, Yeah, bones, wow bones.
Speaker 8: So here are your NFC offensive linemen. Okay, okay, Now, of course these things can change. Sure, and let's be honest. The Cowboys don't want any of their players to be playing in this game because they want to be playing.
Speaker 1: Meaningful, want to be with the other Bowl in San Francisco. I can't.
Speaker 8: I don't have any issues wearing these tackles. The three tackles are Trent Williams, Lane Johnson, Penny Sool.
Speaker 1: I can't stand Lane Johnson, Trent Williams. So they're on them all right.
Speaker 8: Centers Jason Kelcey, Frank Ragnan from the Lions wishes there, guards, Zach Martin, Chris Linstrom from the Falcons, Blandon Dickerson from the Eagles, those are the three.
Speaker 5: So it's pretty much Dickerson or Smith.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I guarantee, that's probably what it was. So Dickerson have fun in the Pro Bowl. Yeah, have fun in the Pro Bowl. Tyler Smith will be playing for rings.
Speaker 5: See what that was saying it with your chest early this week?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 6: Pretty aggressive?
Speaker 1: Pretty aggressive?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Any other news and notes before we shout out the bones.
Speaker 8: Fossil Man, you can do a quick if you just glanced at the injury report off yesterday's practice. It's one of like the one of those typical Wednesday ones.
Speaker 6: It's it's pretty loaded.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can kind of scare you a little bit when you just glance through it. But it's a lot of guys that there was just just were getting rest days. So I'd say the most notable ones probably Hankins being limited. You know, I think that they're very easily He could have not practiced at all, but being limited, I think that's a good sign for him. Seeing him out there at the very beginning we were out there, I.
Speaker 6: Thought that was a good sign. Outside of that, Tyler Smith did not practice.
Speaker 8: We saw him on chords, also on chords to Marvin Overshown I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that shown him over? Yeah, how do you look?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: I guess we can't talk about that.
Speaker 6: I thought he looked pretty good moving around.
Speaker 5: I thought he did pretty big.
Speaker 1: I thought the way that he was able to get in the room, it looked like it.
Speaker 6: He looked bigger than that he had earlier.
Speaker 4: From from an upper body standpoint playing in the gym. He he looked good, he did, and he was happy. He was having a smile on his face. He was joking back and forth with Britt Brown, and I mean, those are two of the best personalities on the team, both on the bands at the same time. It was brit and then Tyler Smith and Marvin Overshown. So yeah, it was it was good to see him back out there. It was it was both a discouragement seeing Tyler Smith, like not practicing and on the bands, but then at the same time you got a kind of a shot of encouragement with Overshown out there too.
Speaker 5: The whole season lifting weights with Harold Nash, you're going to be.
Speaker 1: Swollen, even if you were going through an injury rehab, you're going to be swool. Yeah, absolutely, I mean they do a great.
Speaker 6: Job think about doing that in the off season.
Speaker 1: I would I would pay.
Speaker 5: I would pay for let me put you on the strength building program.
Speaker 6: Okay for six months, Okay, I'll take you up on that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Malie Cooker didn't that practice ankle slash illness. So that's a tough part there, because, yeah, I could see with it being an illness being like just rest, don't practice day or whatever.
Speaker 6: I don't know that it would be.
Speaker 8: Because of the ankle, because there are, like I said, there's a lot of rest guys on your Brandon Cooks. Nope, it was limited head of rest day, Stefan Gilmore rest day limited, who else?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 8: DeMarcus Lawrence didn't practice rest, Jordan Lewis rest, Sach Martin rest, Tyron Smith rest.
Speaker 4: So with Malie Cooker, that was where he missed two weeks ago. It was the same designation. It was ankle and illness.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 8: I don't remember having illness. I remember an ankles, okay, because going around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember talking about it with with Nate Newton at that point because I thought it was maybe just an illness what he was dealing with, and then it turned into the ankle.
Speaker 1: So maybe hopefully it's not the ankle.
Speaker 4: Flaring back up and he misses a game because we saw what happened whenever he was not there for that game against the the Bills.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was not great. No bueno? All right? You know what else is no bueno? Was that Kyle is Washington Defense.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about it when we come back with more talking cowboys and some QB vision.
Speaker 12: Right after this, Todd thought it would be secure to jog in the cheat of Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable. And now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per hour. But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the back with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires some batable planning device. Five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com slash fyg for you for details.
Speaker 10: Black Rifle Coffee Company serves premium coffee to people who love America.
Speaker 5: When you drink Black Rifle Coffee.
Speaker 10: You are directly supporting veterans, law enforcement, and first responders in your community. Black Rifles expert roasters love coffee almost as much as Texas loves football, so it makes sense that America's coffee partner with America's team. Go online at Black Rifle Coffee dot com and fuel up with the official coffee of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: That's Black Riflecoffee dot Com.
Speaker 1: To fuel up today, Cowboys fans. After that move, We've just coined the term rowdy replay. Let's roll back the table.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's our mascot Rowdy cheering on the boys, and now he's on his phone on his Bank of America Mobile Banking.
Speaker 4: App, staying on top of his finances with his virtual financial assistant Erica.
Speaker 3: Bank of America's digital tools are so impressive. Cowboys fans just can't stop banking. Learn more at Bank of America dot com. Slash can't Stop Banking every tuy.
Speaker 1: It's only available in the Elis language.
Speaker 4: You mut download the latest version of the mobile banking app, only available on SELEC mobile devices.
Speaker 1: Message dat rates applied.
Speaker 14: Member FDIC, Welcome back into Dear Doctor the show where I answered life's questions with an ice cold can of doctor Pepper. Sheila, let's hear from my next caller, would you, dear doctor?
Speaker 5: My friend supported me during a tough time.
Speaker 14: But what's the right gift that says thanks for.
Speaker 15: Being the soldier to cry out?
Speaker 14: Okay, this one's easy, I say, give her a delicious Doctor Pepper. Nothing says thanks good better than one of a kind soda. Yes, any Doctor Pepper flavor will do now, just to remind her that I don't need to be a real doctor to know that Doctor Pepper is the one you deserve.
Speaker 1: Better to Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys, presented by a Black Rifle Coffee Company. This portion of the show is brought to you by Quaker Oats, a super trusted superfood. Quaker Oats, the official oatmeal sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Welcome back in to Isaiah, stand Back, John Machoda, Chris Beam, did you have your oats this morning?
Speaker 5: They're right here, Kyle, I have not. You stole them, dude.
Speaker 1: I watched how that.
Speaker 7: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I took it from right under your nose.
Speaker 5: They were super trusted and.
Speaker 8: I haven't seen something name since I saw a three offensive lineman go to a refang with.
Speaker 10: It, I like it.
Speaker 1: I'll give these back to you, I guess, thanks, Kyle. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: I thought about just what would you have done if I would have just opened it up and just started eating that, I'd be very very angry.
Speaker 1: That'd be fun. All right, let's get into some why Eddie, Why Eddie?
Speaker 2: It's time for QB Vision with Isaiah's stands back.
Speaker 5: Well, Kyle, Well, jam Well, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 7: There's not a lot here, and I'm sorry to report that I would love to give you guys all these two and tricks and things to look out for and what to be aware of and who to watch, and there's just not a lot of that.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't for QB Visions.
Speaker 7: It's really not, man, trust me. I looked, I looked hard, trying to find anything that was a talking point. All I can find were two players. And there's the same two players that everybody knows about with his team, and that is ninety three ninety four Duran Payne and Jonathan Allen.
Speaker 5: Those dudes are dudes. They're still there.
Speaker 7: They lost a couple of other comrades but they're still balling, so definitely keep your eye on a swivel. In terms of those guys up front, everything still revolves around them. They can disrupt the game if you allow them to. And how do you stop these guys one on one? Well, you don't, you know, that's just a reality. Sometimes there's just some guys in this league that you just don't want to run the risk of playing man to man or you know, playing matching up man a man.
Speaker 5: And this is those guys. We're all familiar. This is nothing new on in Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 7: Those two have been around for a minute, and they've been relentless and they've been disrupted for a long time.
Speaker 5: So ninety three loves to love.
Speaker 7: He gets joy out of tearing up whatever the heck you got going on offensively. Now you can literally legitimately see that just just come just eluding out of him, like it's just it's crazy that he just loves being that guy that's like, ooh, I was this close, and he's talking to you and he's getting back on the line. He's trying to get back there again. And obviously pain is still paying big ninety four. So that's that in terms of their second level. These guys don't take them on blocks very well. These guys are avoiding blocks. They're creating a lot of holes. In terms of the running game, if you can find a way to get the ninety four ninety three out the way with some combo blocks, then you're in a good position you can run the rock against these guys.
Speaker 5: Because their second level is not stout at all.
Speaker 7: That's not the same that ours necessarily is in comparison, but I'm just saying just in general, their second level is not a force. Their secondary is slim to none. From my perspect these guys are running a lot of cover Fourkay. You heard Nick kind of allude to it yesterday. They want to be a too high team. That's what they want to be. They want to sit back and too high all day long. The first time we played these guys, these guys were sixth in the league in split safety. Now they're fifth, So nothing has changed. They're still that team. That's still who they are at the core. In terms of pressure rate. Okay, let's go to the pressure rate. Well, when we faced on the first time, they were twenty first in the league in pressures, and they were tenth in the league in blitz. Well, now they're thirtieth in the league in pressures and they're fourteenth in the league in blitz, so they have rescinded that way.
Speaker 5: They've gone backwards.
Speaker 7: They're not moving in the right direction obviously on either side of the ball, and defensively is no different in terms of what they try to do to confuse you. Defensively, they will sit in that too high shell and their cover four look right where the corners are sitting off about eight yards. The safeties are sitting at about twelve yards deep. Okay, in twelve to fifteen yards even they're all just looking in. Okay, you'll see the corners kind of angle in a little bit. They're trying to literally trying to keep everything inside. If you had a receiver running at you and Cover four, you want to funnel it in to your help, right, So if you if I'm a corner and you're safety and Kyle's a receiver, I want to keep Kyle on the inside of my shoulder so that I can funnel him into you if he decides to do anything else.
Speaker 1: That's just the numbers game and positioning more than anything.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you've got ten guys that can help you inside, you've got a sideline correct, sit on the outside correct.
Speaker 7: So that's what they do in Cover four, right, two high guys you got the other corners are sitting off, not as deep, but just just about eight yards. Well, whenever they try to change the game up, they they'll go to single high and they'll go to Cover three right, And the only thing that you have to look for is the safeties, because the corners aren't necessarily gonna give you anything different than what they give you. And Cover four they're gonna be off, they're gonna be outside, they're gonna be looking in. That's what they do. And Cover four that's what they do. And Cover three their responsibilities from the outside are pretty much the same. Only change is now instead of having two guys over in the middle right laying lining up on a hash, now they're rolling one of those safeties down. Sometimes they do it early, sometimes they'll do it at the snap of the ball. Nothing crazy here, and we're talking about college level coverages here.
Speaker 1: This isn't the level of disguising that.
Speaker 5: Detroit, that Detroit knows, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: Detroit was much higher in terms of disguise and much more efficient and they obviously Dallas handled it very well. Sure, so there was no issues with Detroit. I don't foresee there being in issues with the Commanders. Those are literally the two primary coverages that they run every so Walston, they'll go into a Tempa two, they'll go in to a cover two in which the corners are rolled up, safeties go to their halves, and then you have a middle linebacker that turns and goes with what we call the number three receiver or the inside seam route. Right, he'll turn and run with that to try to take that away. Outside of that, there's done a lot that they're doing there. I mean I just mentioned that their pressure raders at the bottom of the league, the blitz Raiders right in spac dab in the middle. Yeah, they're zoning up, you know, a majority of the time they're just there's not there's I'm sorry, there's nothing there.
Speaker 8: So you would not be surprised that the Commanders did not have anybody make the Pro Bowl.
Speaker 5: Nobody.
Speaker 6: Nobody. Yeah, surprised because I look at there.
Speaker 8: You mentioned when you look at the depth chart, the first thing you look at is the defensive.
Speaker 6: Tackle spot three and nine four, and it had been one of those things.
Speaker 8: When I would look at this team, it would be the entire defensive line, and you think of Chase Young, and you think of Montest Sweat. Montest Sweat did make the Pro Bowl well a different uniform, wearing a different uniform. He was one of the defense events Nick Bosa, Montest Sweat, Adan Hutchinson. So the interior defensive lineman though, because I do think of Doran Payne and Jonathan Allen as Pro Bowl type players, but the for the NFC, the interior defensive flyman where Aaron Donald, Dexter Lawrence, and Javon Hargrave. You don't think any of these guys are playing on that level.
Speaker 7: Of those I don't, I don't. I honestly don't feel like they're like their passion is where it's been.
Speaker 6: That really happens when they start trading guys.
Speaker 7: You start trading guys away and you're doing losing things and you really don't have a chance. I mean, the fans don't like to hear that you're not giving one hundred percent, But at the end of the day, when you're in a situation that they're in, most likely what it appears like it appears as if these guys are pretty much checking the box.
Speaker 5: I'm here, I'm doing my job.
Speaker 7: You're not getting anything more out of me, That's what that's the sense that I get, and I'm that's me projecting.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they feel, but that's what it looks like. In comparison.
Speaker 1: They make it pretty pretty adamant.
Speaker 4: I mean, Jonathan Allen after they lost to UH, I forgot who they lost to earlier, and I think that's the Saints you went off. I think you you read the quote eloquently stated because there was profanity scattered throughout it, and he said, I'm basically I'm I'm blanking tired of this blank and he's talking about losing.
Speaker 5: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: He said that he's had seven years of it, and there have been times where at least the front seven of Washington is formidable, or you've got weapons on the outside like a tear Ay McLaurin and a John Dotson, guys that are legitimate receivers, legitimate weapons that you can build around. On offense, they can't block and they can't put pressure on the quarterback. They lose the trench battle almost every single week, and that's why they're losing games at a significant battle and even with Jonathan Allen and Doron payn Or almost said to Ron boy, but yeah, and pain in there too, they still haven't been able to win the trenches.
Speaker 7: No, but the thing is again, and I harp on this a lot of times, and this is why I say, like personnel matchups are so important in the NFL. Like these guys are deciding to not play as hard as they can. This is this is a decision for them to not be as disruptive as they can be. And it's hard for a lot of people who have never really been in that position to understand that. But if this was a team that was on the cusp of the playoffs, you can see two different dudes.
Speaker 4: It's like seeing Dalvin Cook with the Jets and seeing Dalvin Cook with the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: That's just kind of what it is. I'm flip that on you real quick.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's just hypothetically say that they move on from their coaching staff and they want you to be a part of it on the defensive side of the ball. And so we're going to pretend this is a Washington room right now. You've been looking at the defense Isaiah, who should we be keeping on this defense?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 8: Who are some guys going forward for Washington that you're like, they need to keep these guys defensively.
Speaker 5: Those two, that's it, That's where I'm starting.
Speaker 1: Those are the only non touchables.
Speaker 7: Those two have to be touchables, have to be here, and I'm going to do everything in my power to instill in them some former confidence that we are going to change this thing around. Because I need those too happy. I need those too happy. I need those two to feel I need them to feel appointed as leaders. Not that they need that, but I need them to know that we're backing them and we have a level of expectation of them.
Speaker 5: That is then everybody else.
Speaker 1: In that locker room.
Speaker 8: The interesting part to me is that not these guys aren't obviously old, but it's just one of those things where with what they've done to trade and where they are draft wise, it just seems like this team is gonna get really young. It seems you know, they have a lot of draft capital, probably gonna draft a young quarterback.
Speaker 6: How does that line up?
Speaker 13: Though?
Speaker 7: With an ail and in pain, I hear you don't find those guys. Yeah, as Dallas has found out right right. I mean no disrespect, but you don't. You don't just stumble upon those guys. They're not like an undiscovered receiver that hasn't had the opportunities. They're not a running back that's just been waiting on a really good offensive line to show what they're capable of doing. These guys are single handed disruptors. And no, they haven't shown it a ton on film, but you see flashes. H You see flashes if you see somebody talking smack to them, you can see them not in their head and then the next player. They're freaking lifting these boys up like like a forklift. They can be dominant. It's no different than when Dallas played the Rams earlier in the season. All Right, what do we say, We say, Aaron Donald is still freaking Aaron Donald. We say, had a whole debate about it, and I said, Aaron Donald still Aaron Dondon. And what happened on that first series he was Aaron Donald. He was freaking Aaron Donald. After after Dallas went up, what happened.
Speaker 6: Anything?
Speaker 5: Don't talk to him, don't talk to don't talk to him.
Speaker 7: Bring them some some freaking thin mince tic TACs, whatever you need like, just give him some candy little I don't know what the sponsors are, but give him a little black rifle.
Speaker 5: Dobby Loan, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You're playing great today.
Speaker 5: Hey man, Hey guy, man, your haircut is amazing. Yeah, even with the helmet.
Speaker 4: On little off topic, did you see the NFL micd up for Max Crosby against the Colts?
Speaker 1: Did you see that that came out yesterday?
Speaker 4: He sat or I don't think he sacked Minshew, but he hit Minshew and he hit him pretty good. He said, sit down, small blank boy called him. I guess I could say that one on this here. He said, small ass boy, that's what That's what he said. And then it cuts the Minshee on the sideline. He goes, Max Crosby is so angry all the time.
Speaker 8: I can tell that from the the Netflix documentary and the Three Quarter Quarterbacks the Mahomes part, there was a good portion from that, uh one of their Raiders games when chiefs put their and just they're back and forth constantly throughout. So that doesn't surprise me. But yeah, maybe that just man, maybe that just brings out the best in some of these guys.
Speaker 4: It depends on who how you play, and that's a trigger those guys, those guys on the interior of Washington. You don't want to poke those, No, don't poke the They'll make it happen, don't they, and especially if they know that they can.
Speaker 5: So Like I know this probably sounds weird for a lot of people, but like Paine in Allen, like, let.
Speaker 7: Them just be Yeah, do your assignment, don't give them an extra push, don't do anything that's gonna like, like you said, don't poke the beard.
Speaker 1: Reason being if you aggravate them.
Speaker 7: And this is not just saying bow down to them, man, I know a lot of people are, Oh my gosh, you get me scared.
Speaker 1: I get what you're saying. You're not you're not saying praise them.
Speaker 7: I don't just but but you better have a high regard for these because they can single handlely. If you try to play in them one on one, they will throw you out the club. I don't care who you are, right, you could go back into history history books. I'm sure Zach Martin want some matchups. There's a lot of matchups that he didn't win against these two guys, right, So these guys can dominate. You just don't poke the bear, because if you give them any incentive to disrupt what the heck you got going on in terms of trying to get the second seed, you might just get a different version than what you've seen on film, or.
Speaker 5: You might just get the version of them that's just trying to hurry up and clean out their locker.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just funny because when you said it, maybe think of aj Brown Colling, Stefan Gilmour and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely right right, they poked the bear. Gilmour was perfectly fine, just being Gilmore quiet five o'clock shatow, he went back to the defensive player of the year. Then he came out with a fresh lineup and the second half. You know what I'm saying, like, don't mess with Gilmore.
Speaker 4: It is funny because you've got two versions of this Washington team that are going to show up. You've got the one version that's playing for their head coach, that's playing to end the season strong, playing for pride, playing to try and spoil the Cowboys and trying up in the division, or yeah, da YadA.
Speaker 8: YadA, playing for yourself too. You want to put good tabot no doubt.
Speaker 4: And players are going to do that regardless. That's that's playing it simple or you're gonna get the other the other side of it, that's tired of losing, tired of this, this this continued losing mentality. And then from a coaching staff or even a front office standpoint, you're looking at a team that's going to have the.
Speaker 1: Second overall play.
Speaker 6: Hey, let me ask you that's something on that that's a good point.
Speaker 8: Do you guys think that you call a game differently from a Cowboys standpoint of inn Let's try some stuff early to try and get up on these guys that maybe we wouldn't do in some other games.
Speaker 5: I want to run it up.
Speaker 7: I personally want to run it up, respectfully. I want to run it up so I can sit my guys well. Because you don't have the benefit that a lot of these other teams have right now. You don't You don't get the you know, you don't get the option of sitting Lamar Jackson and playing huntly. You don't get the options of sitting your starters. I mean, Lamar Jackson can sit for what two weeks?
Speaker 1: Right? You don't have that luxury.
Speaker 5: So what can you gain?
Speaker 7: Like, you take anything you can let's hurry have been finished this thing in the first half if possible. Not saying that's an easy thing to do in the NFL, but if possible, let's freaking blow the Cats out respectfully and then just go sit down with our main guys like that's your goal. I'm not saying that that's easy to execute, but that is your intention as a coach. So yes, from my Standpoy, I would Yeah, I'm definitely being more aggressive.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna talk about that a little bit more after our second break when.
Speaker 1: We come back.
Speaker 4: There's a number that's a little bit concerning for me going into this matchup, and it's something that the Cowboys have a chance to fix prior.
Speaker 1: To going into the playoffs. I'll tell you what that is. And then this situation reminds me of one that happened a couple of years ago as well. I'll tell you about that as well.
Speaker 4: If of course, that were to come to fruition, and how that could help the Cowboys going into the postseason.
Speaker 1: When more talking Cowboys returning in a moment.
Speaker 15: They say, champions are remembered, but legends are never forgotten. United Aggen Turf offers a winning lineup of John Derick, Built to tackle any challenge on and off the field, Legendary John Deere Tractors combines residential mowers, commercial mowers, compact construction equipment, hater utility vehicles, and a full line of golf and sports turf equipment. United Dagon Turf the official lagonturf equipment supplier of the Dallas Cowboys. Visit United Dagonturf dot com to find a location near you.
Speaker 10: Are you ready to take coffee off your grocery list forever? Black Rifle Coffee Club is here to help. As a Coffee Club member, you'll get your favorite coffees, roasted package and ship to your door free of charge on your preferred schedule. Set it, forget it, and never run low on coffee again. Members also get exclusive deals on coffee products and discounts from partner brands. Ease your mind and let Black Rifle worry about your coffee supply. Go to Black Riflecoffee dot com to join the coffee Club today.
Speaker 11: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and Right Now. Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars or plus because every deal needs a playmaker. Your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 1: That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 12: Tod thought it would be secure to jog in the cheetah Savannah. Todd believed the big Cat repellent he bought online was reliable, and now Todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per But the good news is Todd has AT and T five G. It is fast, reliable, and secure, and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef stew At and T five G. Fast, reliable, secure, It's not complicated.
Speaker 13: Five G requires compatable plan and device five G may not be available in your area. See att dot com Slash five G for you for details.
Speaker 1: To Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 4: Back here on Talking Cowboys. This of the show was brought to you by in visil line the official smile of the Dallas Cowboys. So you got done with QB vision and then you just go straight to the Quaker oads.
Speaker 5: I was delayed because somebody stole them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, were you gonna eat them in the middle of QB Vision? I was just trying to help you out. I love our sponsors.
Speaker 5: Thanks, there you go, beamers in the back get and I love our freaking sponsors.
Speaker 6: Man, where have you used that smile for elementary school picture? Lovely laser beams in the background.
Speaker 5: I get so mad.
Speaker 4: The faded, faded look one direction and then you've got the one looking in the in the camera.
Speaker 7: I get so mad every year, like my eyes closed when I when I smile, right. It has always been an issue for me, But now my daughter has the same exact features that. Every year she takes school photos, the photographers always like, open your eyes.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, leave my daughter's smile alone.
Speaker 1: I've heard that for different reasons throughout my life.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, wow, uh talking about yeah exactly that is. There's a number that's a bit concerning both at home on the road. We've heard that split, right, We've heard of the Cowboys struggles away from AT and T Stadium.
Speaker 1: In terms of point differential.
Speaker 4: Over the past three weeks, the Cowboys are minus twenty two, and of course they've lost two games and they've won the one game, and they lost one game by one point.
Speaker 1: They won the other game by one point, so that kind of evens out.
Speaker 4: Those twenty two points are from the Buffalo blowout, but their minus twenty two point differential over the past three weeks is the worst by any team currently in playoff.
Speaker 1: Position in both the NFC and AFC.
Speaker 4: Only the Vikings minus thirty two is worse among teams in playoff playoff contention.
Speaker 8: So you don't care about it when they're blowing everybody out and their point differentials like plus one.
Speaker 1: And sixty two exactly.
Speaker 6: But when it's when you're playing, yeah, then it goes down.
Speaker 4: But there's a way for you to turn that around, and that's by getting up early, and that's by trying to make a statement early. I think it's important to get off to a hot start in this game more than any other game that we've ever had or that we've had this year, that the Cowboys have had this year, and it throws me back to twenty twenty one on the road at Philadelphia. You remember this game. You might remember this game. You made the trip up there, Lincoln Financial. Philadelphia wasn't really in contention. The Cowboys had seating purposes that they could win, and they had already locked up the division, but they had a chance to go and help improve their playoff scenario. What they did is they blew out Philadelphia fifty one to twenty six. Dak Prescott through for five touchdowns. He broke NFL w rerecord or a franchise record that day for touchdown passes. Basically came out and just put it on them pretty early and often. They were up thirty to seventeen at halftime. That's what I would hope happens this week. I hope it's that same mentality of hey, you've.
Speaker 1: Got something to do.
Speaker 4: Doesn't play around that other team is doing on the opposite side.
Speaker 1: Do what you have to do to get up early and take care of business.
Speaker 8: Sam Howells coming out playing for his life, though. Man, he's trying to put out some good tape.
Speaker 4: Carterner Minsheet a hero his life that at that right that day wasn't playing the enemy.
Speaker 1: He wants to try and throw it around a little bit. I think so they don't have they don't have anybody to block. They can't block for anybody. They're the most sacked team in the league.
Speaker 5: For I get it.
Speaker 1: He also throws them more.
Speaker 5: You don't think he his head in there and his hand in the in the pot four Hey, coach.
Speaker 6: I'd say the flip side of it though.
Speaker 8: Also I kind of wrote a little bit about this for today on the Athletic This is could be a huge game for Michaeh Parsons in terms of right now he is like if the season end of the day, I think Miles Garrett gets Defensive Player of the Year. But if you get Micaeh Parsons to have one of those games kind of like Aiden Hutchins and just had the three sacks, maybe he gets it because of that five five sacks.
Speaker 4: You know, that would be fun. That's five sack day for Micah. What if it what if it's like two and a half sacks and a forced fumble that he recovers he runs back, No, no runback. Run back would be too easy. No run back, just forces it and it recovers.
Speaker 8: Going by the vegas size, he has to jump on top of it. Going by the Vegas sizes, it's pretty much turned into a three horse race at the very end here of the season. It's between Miles Garrett, Michael Parsons, and t J. Watt and everybody else like Mex Crosby the next guy, but it's considerably way farther down on the list, So it's pretty much comes down to those three. Micah first two years in the league is finished second for the award each of those two years. I think if he has a big game in this one, I think he couldn't. I mean, because they would win the division, they get the two seed, and make a ton of sense that that would be enough for him to win the award.
Speaker 4: Finally, Garrett's not playing this week. He'll he'll sit out for Cleveland, I believe. I don't want to say that specifically. I think he's not playing.
Speaker 1: T J. Watt will probably play this week.
Speaker 4: So Michael Parsons has a chance if he's maybe that number two guy on that list in terms of the odds, if he does go off, and that's the last thing impression going into the postseason, Yeah, I think there's a considerable chance.
Speaker 1: It'd be interesting to see.
Speaker 4: What do you think it would take for him to really distance himself from A from a game standpoint.
Speaker 6: Pretty much adon Hutchinson's game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, two to three sacks like that, I know he two or three sacks, and like again, I think them winning division, the fact that he was second the last two years, I think that the voters would give him the benefit of that.
Speaker 6: I think he'd get it.
Speaker 4: With Dak Prescott closing in on his franchise record thirty seven touchdown passes, he's at thirty two. Do you think he can equal or surpass that he was at thirty two going into that Philly game two years ago when he broke the record and he had five touchdown passes.
Speaker 5: I don't see that happen.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 6: Doesn't want him to be on the field that long.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Good point. It's a good point.
Speaker 5: I hope he doesn't get it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's possible, though, how there's a little bit of that. Let's play with some good mojo going into the playoffs of a with them on the players.
Speaker 6: That's okay, And Mike McCarthy would agree with.
Speaker 1: You on that.
Speaker 7: People would be sick if you know right, shout out me and prayers up for Bradley Chubb.
Speaker 5: But yeah, what happened to him?
Speaker 1: That was for sure. Yeah, that's true. Good point. All right, that does it for us.
Speaker 4: You're on talking Cowboys before we go, John, you'll be making the trip to Washington.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: What what happens on Sunday?
Speaker 6: Cowboys thirty one, Commanders twenty oh.
Speaker 1: Decent game.
Speaker 6: I think it's going to be a decent game.
Speaker 8: Is there's something about going up there? Yeah, it's the worst stadium in the league. Fact, it's just it's not nothing about it is good. I'm interested to seem right, I'm interested to see how new ownership, if there's been any changes.
Speaker 6: Is it too soon in the change to maybe make some of these But it's just been.
Speaker 8: Kind of a place where I've gone there multiple times thinking the Cowboys are going to blow out the Commanders or the Washington football team or any previous name, and they just, I don't know, they kind of hang around for a little bit.
Speaker 6: I know this team's different.
Speaker 9: But have you seen Magic telling my single cent I will I will maybe maybe he'll be their next coach for sure.
Speaker 1: That would like to see that. That would be interesting. I'm I'm down. All right, there you go, thirty one twenty decent game.
Speaker 4: Have a safe trip. We'll see you back here on Tuesday. We'll see if Isaiah's here on Tuesday. You think what you think, you'll make it on Tuesday.
Speaker 6: Good luck, man, I'm written for your boy.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: We'll be here on me. I'll be here Monday, here Monday, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 5: So fun.
Speaker 1: All right, that'll do it for us today.
Speaker 4: We'll have Josh Rodriguez on the show tomorrow for Chris Beam, Isaiah's standback. John Mitchoda, I'm Kyli Yoman saying so long from Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 1: We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.