Speaker 1: It's time to place your bets. Let's talk to the pros.
Speaker 2: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It is me, Joey p Joe Pi's Apia with me always.
Speaker 1: As Scott Bogman, and of course it's you and today, obviously we're talking about the props for the big game, the Super Bowl this Sunday between the Rams and the Bengals. In case you missed it, we already have a show up with all of our thoughts breaking down the game, so that is separate. But for those of you who want to dig deeper and go into the prop market, this is the show for you. It's the Prop Action Spectacular and we're gonna break it all down. And I obviously want to push everybody to Bettingpros dot com and go get our prop cheat sheet that is out there. The prop bet cheat sheet is unbelievable. It takes you right to basically our projection system, which is so good, and then it shows the lines and the places where you could bet where the biggest variance is. So you're getting a chance on the over and the under on these player props to make some cash. And again you can only find it over at bettingpros dot Com and of course make sure you go over there, you click the little tabs as NFL when you look for the prop bet cheat sheet and bogs and are gonna go through here and we're gonna get Boggs's takes on all of these as well, and get to his opinions on these players. We already gave our opinions on the game. Now it's time to get personal with some of these other ones. And also I want to remind everybody too, make sure you head over to bet mgm ten dollars for any new user. You invest there and you bet it and you can win one hundred and fifty and free best regardless of the outcome. And again that's any event, So why not make it the Super Bowl over bet MGM. Sign up today and use that promo code Juice one point fifty and offer is now available in New York, New Jersey, Colorado, Indiana, West Virginia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Virginia, Iowa, DC, Arizona, Missouri, and Wyoming. And you know what, I don't know all the state capitals, but I feel like at the end of this promo, one of these years I'm going to actually know that.
Speaker 2: But again, I bet.
Speaker 3: I bet if we I bet if we sat down, we could get all fifty.
Speaker 2: I think you're wrong. You would have to get forty two of them. I think that's I think you can get forty two. I can squeak out eight.
Speaker 4: I feel I think I can get forty two.
Speaker 1: You probably could because you're you're insane. You're the amount of information that your brain can store. Now, granted I have two children.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, a lot of that is dissipated for me.
Speaker 3: I also forget the important things, you know, like, oh I had a show to record today, Oh I had.
Speaker 4: You know this meeting. I've always pants in the morning.
Speaker 2: See yeah, pants out.
Speaker 3: I mean the people at the stret get real mad if you forget your pants.
Speaker 2: So you know, I thought that's how you get all the free stuff. You get.
Speaker 3: Well, they just give it to you and make you go away. So they just take it, just take it. We know you're just here for goldfish and cool n strito, So get that hell out of here.
Speaker 2: I'm mad at those snacks.
Speaker 4: Those are some good snacks right there.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite goldfish Bakman? By the way, regular Sheddar guy or yeah, special.
Speaker 3: I like the flavor blasted ones right here because I can share them with Captain. Captain he won't eat the regular ones if they're not flavor blasted.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want them, so uh and.
Speaker 1: This is why you watch share those channel at Betting Pros. Obviously subscribe to the YouTube channel so you can watch.
Speaker 4: That gigantic box of flavor.
Speaker 1: Sam's Club Costco Flavor Blast goldfish.
Speaker 4: That'll last me a couple of months at least. That's nice.
Speaker 2: A couple of months, that's good. I thought you're gonna say a couple of days the.
Speaker 3: Way that was, you know, if it was cool Ranch Doritos, maybe a week. But the goldfish that will last me a month at least.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna have some fun today. We're gonna go through these player props again. Make sure you check them out over on betting pros dot com. The prop at cheat sheet that's available for everybody. It's free, and you could go take a look at some of these potential props to bet on. And let's start with Cam Akers, who's come on of late. Here Boggy the rushing yards for him. The over underline at Fox bet is sixty and a half. The projection for him is sixty nine. So obviously for cam Akers, it's been a nice upswing. He's seen a lot of the carries. Sony Michelle did work a little bit more in that last game, But sixty and a half. Do you think this number is too big? You think he can go over or even under for this number?
Speaker 3: For you, I'm under on pretty much any number for cam Akers. I'm not the biggest fan of him in this game, and it's not because he's not a great player. I've always said I think cam Akers is the best running back in this backfield. So getting him back off the Achilles was huge. But he sprained his ac joint in his shoulder in the NFC Championship game, which is not a minor injury.
Speaker 4: He didn't play much after that.
Speaker 3: He did end up still in more touches than Sony Michelle, but Sony Michelle got work. They're probably gonna numb him up, put him in a sling, all that good stuff. But I just think that Michelle is going to see a decent amount of carries in this game as well, especially if Akers has any issues early. So I'm just not going to be comfortable betting the over. You know, I can't remember maybe his receiving yards that that might be low. He could get that more on you know, maybe one catch. Some have the forty yarder in the game earlier this year. I think that was the first game against Arizona in the playoffs here. But yeah, I'm going to be an under one pretty much every cam Akers number because I just don't trust him to stay healthy and be on the field the whole game.
Speaker 1: Ironically, the same number for Joe Mixon sixty and a half, so you on the over the underside of this one. The projection has him at sixty eight as an over, but I'm with you on cam Akers on the under. I'm not so sure about mixing though on the over under. I want to go over on this, but I'm a little afraid of this number. I feel like it's spot on.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting, there's an interest and I can't remember who tweeted out forgive me. I've read so many Super Bowl things this week, but it was that Joe Mixon barely played on any third downs in the last game. It's also a JP Ryan obviously scored the touchdown too, So I think this number I'm still good with the over four, just because mixing can rip off a big one here and there, and I'd rather probably take his combined yards if we can get that number, I would probably rather do that. But I think that rush yard, I think that's a great number and I think if I'm playing anything, I would go over it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm staying away from this one.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on the under on acres, but I'm with you with the combined one for mixing.
Speaker 2: If you can find a combined.
Speaker 4: One that you like, I'd rather play the combined than the rush.
Speaker 1: Well, we had a lot of success over the last couple weeks doing that with Debo, where we shy away on the individuals and just play the combined and we basically were right every time on that one.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the next one here.
Speaker 1: Jamar Chase, star wide receiver, going to be a huge star in the league. We all think he probably is already seventy eight and a half receiving yards. That's the number the projection has him at eighty five bogs.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Do you think this is again that one big play from Jamar Chase seventy eight and a half?
Speaker 2: Can he go over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if I'm playing, I don't really like the number. I don't like playing the big wide receivers. I probably won't play Cooper Cup either in this game, just because those numbers are hard to hit. You get locked up in one day, you pull a hammy, you do oneever, whatever it is. It's just hitting a number is hard enough. Hitting a big number is really hard. So but these are the guys you expect to do it. So anytime you want to bet the over on Chase, you want to bet the over on Cup, I'm right there behind you saying do it. You know, if you think he's gonna do it, do it. These are the guys that do it. I just have a hard time betting those higher numbers. I'd rather take a secondary guy with the lower total. So for me, I'm gonna not bet this number. But if I am betting it on these big guys, I'm always going with the over.
Speaker 4: Life's too short to bet the under, right, I like that.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Cooper Cup. Let's jump ahead.
Speaker 1: I know he's like number seventeen on the list, but since we're talking about him, the heck with it. Let's talk about him one oh five and a half is the number last week it was? Or two weeks ago, I should say, now ninety nine was the number we both took the over? Is it one five and a half? I got two words for you, Eli Apple, It's an over for me.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the over on this one.
Speaker 1: No number is too big for me. With Cooper Cup. I mean, you look at what he's done. How many times have gone over one hundred this season? I think he's absolutely capable of that. I just feel like this is their game plan. This is your bread and butter. You're gonna stick to it, And to me, one o five and a half is a lot. I think the projections low at one oh seven. To be honest with you, I think this is at least a one to ten, maybe even a one to fifteen game for him.
Speaker 2: I think it's that.
Speaker 1: Big of a variance because no team so far has been able to stop this guy. I don't think that this cornerback situation, even with the safety help, is going to be able to because nobody seems to want to give safety help for Cooper Cup.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the hell everybody's problem is, But to me, this is an over but where do you stay on this one oh five and a half number?
Speaker 2: On Cooper Cup?
Speaker 3: Once again, probably not betting this number because one o five and a half is a crazy amount. But if I am betting something, I'm gonna just bet on these guys that keep showing up. Jamar Chase keeps showing up, Cooper Cup keeps showing up. I will take the over on both of those. Most of the time, when you have a number this big, it's over one hundred yards, right, I go, all right, well, what's his receptions record?
Speaker 4: Receptions prop out?
Speaker 3: Because if that's at like six and he's sitting here for one hundred and five and a half, I'll pivot towards that because we're already expecting to get a bunch of yards. Probably gonna get these amount of targets and catches with those yards. But for the Super Bowl, I think, what is it eight and a half?
Speaker 2: Show eight and a half?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's too many. So I between those two.
Speaker 3: If I'm making one bet on Cooper Cup, it's the yards and it's the over receptions. If I had to bet that once again, I'm gonna take the over because the guy has been unstoppable recently.
Speaker 4: But I don't. I think I like the yards more than I like the reception.
Speaker 1: I think against double disher receptions, I think this is a ten spot for him, which is why I like that number.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna go over the eight and a half of the receptions prop there too. So Cooper Cup out of the way. Look at that. We just burned through the Cooper Cup.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the QBS a little bit, shall we. Let's go around here, Let's talk little Matthew Stafford passing yards for him. Two seventy nine and a half is the number the projections to eighty four point nine. So what do you think we over under for two seventy nine and a.
Speaker 2: Half for Stafford?
Speaker 3: Matt Stafford might as well be the Notre Dame of pro quarterbacks. Remain right with on on Notre Dame this year. Yeah, it's kind of the.
Speaker 2: Same in all fairness. Yeah, I recovered at the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then in there beest the ball they did even started. Yeah. Anyway, I'm I'm gonna take the under on this.
Speaker 3: Look, he went over last week when I said he was gonna go under, but he's been under recently, so I'm gonna take the under this number, but I honestly, like I said, I haven't been great at Matt Stafford's number this year, so I am not going to bet it.
Speaker 4: But if I had to pick something, I would take the under.
Speaker 1: All right now, if you guys are gonna bet out there, we've got an amazing thing going on too, because we've got the offers at bettingpros dot Com slash offers. There's so many offers all under twenty bucks where you could basically deposit it anywhere from five to twenty dollars, and you get opportunities to wager on the Super Bowl, wager on props. There's so many different offers there. Find the one that works best for you over bettingpros dot Com slash offers, and then you are on your way. And again there's so many of them. It's so cool that we're doing this. We basically condense.
Speaker 2: Them on to one spot so you can just go right to it.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure one of these opportunities you have is to beend on somebody like Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow's very popular wager all across the board right now. The passing number for him two seventy six.
Speaker 2: And a half.
Speaker 1: That's the over under the projections at two seventy two. So this one's very close here. This is a stay away from me Box. I gotta tell you, I don't have a feel for this one. If I'm gonna go over under on Stafford, I'm gonna go under because once again, I just feel like that first quarter comes out a little sloppy. Then after that the Cooper Cup Show takes over. But I think two eighty you gotta be good for four quarters to really get to same thing with Burrow. I think I'm gonna go slightly under this one if I had to lean. But Burrow's the one that concerns me more than Stafford.
Speaker 3: I'm actually the other way around, probably just because I've whiffed on Stafford. But I would take the over on Joe Burrow too because I do expect them to be down in this game at some point, which is why I would take the over on his rushing yards too. You know, this is kind of this is the game where you start to kind of lay it all out, and we've seen Burrow take off every once in a while too, So if you're thinking in terms of, like you know, two minute drives, at the end of the game.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of garbage yards.
Speaker 3: You're taking those shortneat throws and then you get some yak after that, so you're adding probably sixty five to seventy yards on your total if you are in one of those and your last minute drive either gets you close enough or is successful in scoring. So in terms of Joe Burrow, I think, just because I do expect them to be down in this game, because I expect the Rams to win it, I will go with the over on his passing yards.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go with Odell Beckham receiving yards. Sixty nine and a half is the number of the projections at sixty two, Bogs is awful close.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take under on this one if I continue on with the Cooper Cup game. But I do think Odell's gonna score a touchdown on this one. So if you get like a single scoring prop on a touchdown for somebody, I do think Obell will Odell will find the end zone. But sixty five and a half is the number of the projection sixty two, I lean the under.
Speaker 3: What say you, Box, I'm gonna go with the over on Odell. He has been outstanding he has in this playoff run and really showed out in the NFC Championship game, and you know he is becoming more and more trustworthy towards Stafford as well. So if we're betting NOBJ, I'm definitely taking the O. You said it was, what was sixty nine and a half? Mm hmm, Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go the over on ob sixty five and a half. Excuse me, I mean even better. I'm going I'm going over that on Odell for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's gonna be like it in the fifties. I think that's where he's gonna land there once again. Lil lackluster first quarter. You know, I just feel like everybody comes out flat early on. Everyone just too hyped up.
Speaker 2: Everyone's just you know, a little three and out here. It's very rare.
Speaker 1: You see, like right out of the gate, boom is gangbusters in the super Bowl. You know, people gotta shake the rust off a little bit from not playing, and you know it's the super Bowl. Everyone's got the little bit of the yips going on there. We'll see, though. My favorite bet is coming back around. If you recall one of my favorite bets on the board was the Joe Burrow over on the rushing yards. I talked about it on the TV show at nauseum eight and a half, eight and a half. He's gonna get that on one run. Well now it's ten and a half, so they upped it by two yards. I'm still over on this. It's still a favorite player prop on the board. He's gonna be running for his life in this game, and Joe Burrow can run. And in fact, I think if Joe Burrow is going to keep the Bengals alive in this football game, he's gonna have to, you know, on some third and longs when that pressure comes from Von Miller and Aaron Donald and company, he's gonna have to escape the pocket and run for fifteen yards. And those kind of runs are backbreaking, they are game changing. They are momentum shifting runs. So I am over on the ten and a half bogs and it sounds like you are with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, this is an easy whoa. This is one of my favorite bets. Like you just said, yeah, I mean, once again, we mentioned it before. The big mismatch of this game is the Rams defensive line versus the Cincinnati Bengals offensive line. So he's gonna have to bail out and run for his life at least three or four times in this game. So that ten and a half. I think he's gonna hit that in the first half, dude. I you know, they might even design an RPO and run it early in the game just to get that in the rain, in the in the Rams defense's brain a little bit. You know. It doesn't have to be successful, but you run a couple of those, you know, on your first uh you know, two to three drives, and now it's sitting in the back of their their brain for the second half. So yeah, I think I think Burrow, that's an easy total for him.
Speaker 2: Oh it's something he did so well with LSU too. I mean, we.
Speaker 4: Watched them times issue sliding, you know. But he's starting he's starting to get it. He's starting to get it.
Speaker 1: He's starting to get it, starting to happen. It's all coming together, that's right, all right, So we're all get on that one. Let's go passing touchdowns. Let's stick with Joe Burrow here. One and a half for him over under on the passing touchdowns for Joe Burrow in this game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you have to go over.
Speaker 3: I know I'm taking the ender in this game, but I think in like a twenty seven to twenty type of game, twenty seven to twenty one, somewhere in that neighborhood where you know Burrow's gonna get his touchdowns and if you get down there close you do have a weapon of mix in. But come on, I mean, you want the ball in Burrow's hands. So I'll go over the one and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stay away on this one. Don't like it. Too many different variations here, and I think it's more of a lower scoring game. I like the under in this game. I know you do too, but I've got more of a twenty four to twenty kind of scenario going here. So I think I think the script I'm writing is they end up settling for field goals because on some of these third downs are they having pressure that offensive line to Swiss cheese and that's gonna be a problem sometimes.
Speaker 1: So it's going to knock them out of situations in the red zone into field goal kicking instead, which is not where you want to be. So I'm out on that one. Where any in terms of props and things that you see out there, bod is there's something out there that I know we zeroed in on the Joe Burrow one, but it is there one or two specifically that you're really hot onto, whether it be a lesser player like a you know, maybe a Van Jeff said, we didn't talk about t Higgins yet either, we could.
Speaker 3: Talk about him Higgins. That that's that Higgins thoughts for you. Well, okay, so there's a couple of things with Higgins. Number One, if you are gonna give Ramsey Chase and the whole game, if you're gonna do that, it's gonna be more difficult, uh, matchup for Chase.
Speaker 4: Now, look, we saw Mike Evans smoke Jalen Ramsey.
Speaker 3: Right, Ramsey is still the best corner in the league.
Speaker 1: Any corner can't it beat Absolutely that gets that gets under disgust.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you're saying it because it happens all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not like Mike Evans is you know, a burner. He's a size guy, he's six six and he got past Jalen Ramsey. So Chase is a little bit of both, you know, great physical he can also torch you. So, uh, you know that's I'm not so worried about that. But okay, so who who he got on Higgins?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: We got you know, Mike Hilton on the outside. So now this is probably more Eli Apple is on Higgins, and Eli Apple will get he's burnt toast man. I mean that that he's gonna get smoked. And we also I know Uzama expects to play. How limited is he going to be? Probably fairly limited, So I would take the over on Higgins if Uzama. It's it's tough to say about Boyd's total because I think his number is thirty nine and a half if I'm not mistaken, Joe, it's hard to stay on his total. I'm probably gonna stick with the under on boy just because he's been a little underutilized, especially if Uzama plays. Because as of today, as we're recording this, Uzama said he's day to day expecting to play the Super Bowl, so you expect they give him the goofballs. He's good to go and play in the Super Bowl like normal. Then I really like.
Speaker 4: The under on boy but over on Higgins for sure. That's probably over.
Speaker 1: On the receptions or the receiving yards are both. The receiving yards is seventy and a half.
Speaker 3: Seventy and a half. I'm over on the yards for sure. The receptions, what is it five? I will look here if you have it, Yes, it yeah, five and a half. I'm probably not touching five and a half, so but I'll go the over on yards for sure.
Speaker 2: What did anything with Tyler Boyd too?
Speaker 1: I mean, since he's become the forgotten man, is there anything to the under on the thirty nine and a half receiving yards?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's what I was just saying.
Speaker 3: But because the Uzama thing, like, I really like the under if Uzama is expecting to play, and he's expecting to play as we're recording this now, So I'll go the under on on the Boyd yards too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And look, there's so many things out there.
Speaker 3: There's the picks, and I think somewhere I don't know where if you can get von Miller for anything, uh you know under us a sack and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking it.
Speaker 3: I think he gets one and a half or just the or just I mean I think the number is point seventy five. So I was gonna say, I think it's yeah, rush that over on von Miller getting that he's getting it for sure.
Speaker 4: I think he's the first half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Von Miller's just the beast, and he's turning on Donald two.
Speaker 4: I mean Donald.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect scenario for him because really, at this point in his career, he's not the same player he was.
Speaker 2: And you and I did the IDP show of Fantasy Bros. All year together. Yeah, and how many times we're coming there is like we have to drop it. This guy in our rankings. We can't keep running him out there.
Speaker 1: And then he gets dealt and then it takes him a little while to kind of get up to speed.
Speaker 2: But he has gotten up to speed.
Speaker 1: And it's been very clear like this is your job, but you rush the quarterback and you come off the field other times and it's worked. They've really rejuvenated him and this is what he should be at this point in his career, don't you think?
Speaker 4: Yes? I do.
Speaker 3: If you had to pick one defensive player to score in this game, who's it gonna be?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, gracious, that is a that is a tricky one defensive player to score man? Uh, Jalen Ramsey Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because you want to go yeah, I mean you want to go to.
Speaker 1: Because he's got that pick six kind of ability, like if he is going to catch, like, you can't. You can't go with a you can't go with a linebacker necessary because those guys. You got to get somebody who's got good enough speed that if they there is a turnover they can make a move or two and bust through.
Speaker 3: I go, Mike Hli a bad one. Either it's the Yeah, it's the nickel corner for the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Mike Hilton.
Speaker 3: He's the guy that against Tannehill popped the ball up into his own hands and then grabbed it. So yeah, I think it could be some you know something where it bounces off somebody's hands, you get it to Mike Hilton, and.
Speaker 4: He is fast, fast, fast fast.
Speaker 3: So I think if I'm picking one defensive player to score, and you know, of course that's where my brain goes being a Steelers fan is to the defense. Uh but yeah, I think and Hilton the former Steelers, So I think that's the guy I would pick. Well, that's the front of the Super Bowl, is that there's so many different options, right, I mean, yeah, he told us about the offers thing we've got at bettingpros Dot com slash offers where you could go invest. We talked about, you know, the prop bet cheat sheet that's available at betting Pros. We talked about the squares actually, which you didn't even talk about today, which everybody does, the squares and you can run for free at bettingpros dot com slash squares and all of a sudden, just set up your work squares, your family square, however, many squares pools you want to run, you can run them all for free.
Speaker 2: And it's great. You send the link out to everybody. It's free.
Speaker 1: They go in there, you get live updates every quarter, and then you have the winner at the end. I mean, it's perfect.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go to the store and get your uh your did you call it poster boarder? Oak tag?
Speaker 1: This is the This is like different regions called poster board For some reason, New York, New Jersey was oak tag.
Speaker 2: And I don't understand.
Speaker 4: Why isn't that like the inline online?
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Like it's like pop and soda and like Jimmy's and sprinkles, I believe.
Speaker 3: Is that conversation Jimmy's. I've never heard sprinkles called Jimmy's ever.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, all kinds of places. I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: I thought in Texas, where you are, I thought they would call them Jimmy's. They're going on Sprinkles Spring.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never heard them called Jimmy's.
Speaker 1: They have called them Jimmy's in a lot of places. Go google it, you'll find that out. Also, because we don't stop here at Betting Pros, Well Bog and I are gonna stop but on Sunday, on Game Day eleven, am right here, we're gonna have a Super Bowl live stream going on to so check that out over at Betting Pros and if you haven't already subscribed to the YouTube channel at Betting Pros, that way you can get involved and watch too. There's gonna be some great information on that. We're taking you right up to the kickoff time. So that's going on Sunday eleven. You got the squares, you got the Betting Pros dot com offers, you got the prop bet cheat sheet. I mean, we're just giving you all the tools to be successful here. So hopefully you're out there and you're crushing it, enjoying the game and getting involved. However, you want, and don't forget too. We got that other one going on bet MGM ten bucks. You go ahead on any event for new users, and you win one hundred and fifty in free bets regardless of the outcome right now, but use the promo code Juice one fifty when you do again. That's Juice one fifty over at bet MGM. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogman, I'm Joey p Enjoy the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next time. Kids,