Speaker 1: Coming up next, our final news round up and Information Overload, our.
Speaker 2: All right news round up in Information Overload, our here's our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of the program, It's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. We're learning now through our friend John Solomon, who will join us in a minute. In the horror that Peter Navarro, our friend, went through, as Senator Chuck Rassley said, this may be worse than Watergate. I'm talking about this Arctic Frost investigation and Jack Smith, and it is, it is so beyond the pal Now we have a full understanding that he was targeting eight US senators and congress people as well. But Grassley, you know, showed us earlier in this week, two days ago he shed light on how they handled the arrest of Peter Navarro. Peter Navarro has been a long time friend of this program. He's a good man. Peter Navarro was held in contempt to Congress, which by the way, is a misdemeanor. And because of whistleblowers and John Solomon's reporting, they provided additional records to Chuck Grassley related to the Biden FBI. And you know the most incredible part of this story is Peter Navarro lives next store to FBI headquarters, so he would have willingly turned himself in. They were talking to his lawyers, but no, Instead they decided to follow him and surveil him and his fiance all morning, follow him, and then arrest him in public at Reagan Airport. It's called a purp walk all over a misdemeanor charge. He could have just walked next door. It would have been that simple. A lot of this information over the last ten years we would not have but for my friend John Solomon. And he does not get enough credit for all of his you know, incredible reporting. He's been a partner with us on radio and TV, and this is something we have talked about privately for years and now it's all beginning to come to light. And thank god it is John Solomon.
Speaker 3: And good to be with you, Sean. And by the way, I couldn't have done any of it without you every day helping me and getting it out and explaining it to the American public. So I'm very grateful for everything you've done for me.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to tell you, so why don't you give your take on the story, and then we'll go to the personal side. And a great article that was written by Peter in a second.
Speaker 3: So, a couple of years ago I interviewed an fbig and he'd served for two three decades, and he said, at the very end of his career, he became very disturbed by what he saw in the Komei ray era of the FBI. And he said, part of it was bias, going after liberals differently than you, and after conservatives. Liberals got a past, conservatives got the hardest path possible. But the most concerning of all things is he started to see, particularly in the era of Russia collusion to January sixth, that they were creating making it so that the FBI would make the process the punishment, meaning if you didn't something wrong, they were going to put you through a process that was so punishing it would break you financially, would break you psychiologically. And he said that we made the process the punishment for people we didn't like, and that disturbed him more than anything. He saw it as an abuse of power and abuse of color of government authority. And so when I got this document a couple of days ago, compliments of Cash Barttel and Senator Chuck Passley. It really gave us perhaps the most compelling example to date of what that looks like. As you mentioned, Peter Navarro is in a dispute between Congress and the old Trump White House. It's a constitutional issue. He's decided not to testify the honor President Trump's claims of executive privile which the Biden Justice Department and the Democratic Congress decide they want to find him in contempt demeanor issue. FBI doesn't even normally make arrest and misdemeanor issues. They usually just give you a summons and you show up in court. But in this case, they not only planned to arrest Peter Navarro, they intended to make it the most onerous possible public spectacle they could. And so they took a surveillance team, the team that you normally say for major spies, for major terrorists, for major drug king pens. Yeah, yeah, that's it. They have this group that does this, and they surveilled them all day in the day they want to arrest them, to wait for the moment where he was in the most public, possible humiliating place, so that then they can arrest him and humiliate him in public on a misdemeanor, basically an administrative dispute between Congress and there and they do that. They wait till he gets to the airport, they arrest him, they put him in leg irons. This is a seventy four year old guy. He ate running off their own form show. They knew he was not armed or dangerous, but they went through that process to make sure that the process was the punishment. Even if he were to be a quit down the road or found that have done nothing wrong, they will have humiliated him in public with the power and color of government authority. That's what this document shows. Senator Grassey said, it was a prime example of the politicization of the White House. And when you look at the document and you look at what happened, you have to ask yourself, why did we the taxpayer, spend all that money to surveiled a man who was willing to turn himself in just so that someone could make a political statement under the color of the FBI authority. And that is a legacy of the Chris Ray Justice Department. Everyone focuses on Komy for all the right reasons that you and I chronicled, but Chris raised, FBI worked the same way. He might have had a different personality and congressional hearings, he might have got a different pass from Republicans in Congress. But Chris raised, FBI did the same weaponization, the same politicization that Comy's did. And when you're all done and said, one of the most important documents I made public in the last three weeks, it's a after action report. And in that after action report, there are scores of FBI agents, scores, not one or two, scores of agents saying we have become a politically biased agency, that we treat liberals different the conservatives, that we are not following the letter of the law, we're following the letter of politics. They use words like we're political pawns, where we have political bias. We're no longer good in our core competencies because we're more worried about what color mask we wear and what gender we hire than about solving crimes. Perhaps it was in real time FBI agent's boiling over and telling Chris Ray's leadership we got a bias problem, and Chris Ray swept that under the rug. That document was created in twenty twenty one after the January sixth, investigation began. Four years later we finally learned about it. It is an extraordinary document. When Chris Ray looked at everybody and said, oh, political bias is a MAGA talking point. At that moment, there was a body of evidence that said his own agents knew they had a political bias problem. That's what the Peter Navarro story is all about.
Speaker 2: Peter, You've become a good friend and I've come to admire you so much. I went to prison so you won't have to. You live right next door to the FBI, right, that's I mean? And you even offered to turn yourself in if they were going to come after you. Is that correct?
Speaker 4: Check both boxes. I was a field goal kicker back in the day. I did literally kick of field goals from my apartment building and hit the FBI that it was that close. And what's true. By the way, John, you are in the dedication of I went to prison so you won't have to because of all the support you gave me over the years, and I can't thank you enough. And I should say that I always loved years ago, starting years ago, how you would go through your monologues with breaking down the Russia hoax like step by staff, person by person by person. And I think, Sean, what's important about what we're learning now about by arrest from these documents is that I am kind of like the thread that weaves over an eight year period of conspiracy. Don't use that word lightly. Through this agent Walter Giardina FBI agent Walter Gene. He was the guy who led this crazy takedown to me at the airport, who put me in handcuffs, who put me in leg irons. But he's also the guy, going back Sean to twenty sixteen and twenty seventeen, who gave the green light to the Steele dossier as being legitimate, which begat crossed by a hurricane, which Giordina was involved in. He was involved in the Muller Report, Operation Crimson River, which was that crazy Egyptian fake thing, and then Arctic Frost, which you're referencing now, and I got caught in the middle of Hull Wave. It wasn't just the fact that the process was punishment. Process was punishment, but I also went to prison. But Sean, everybody I served with in the Trump White House in the first term paid a weaponized law fare price. Whether It was hundreds of thousands of millions of dollars in legal fees on one end, or imprisonment on the other end, and everything in between. And I'll tell you what, Sean, if I had gotten that document that was just released this week by whistleblowers during my trial, that would have been a game changer. But the judge Obama appointee who got his job bundling campaign contribution for Obama and the prosecutors denied me that document and a whole bunch of others, which I think are going to come to light because of the good work of the FBI and folks like Solomon, and everything about what I went through was weaponization. Everybody involved, Sean, with my incarceration was a Democrat, every single person, whether the Congress, the Attorney General, the Matt Graves, the US district attorney. If you had my prosecutors Alloy and crab and they all have name Sean, and the whole point of I went to prison so you won't have to That's the tagline from the speech Sun and I gave the day. The night of the day I got out of prison, I walked onto that stage, didn't know what to expect. I was just so warmed by that reception. But I went to prison so you won't have to. Is the warning call. If we don't hold these people accountable, John, they will do it again and again and again. And that was on full display this week with the Senate Judiciary hearing that gractually held because when he turned the microphone over to those clowns on the Democrat side of the fence, whether it was Durban or Shift or everybody in between, they talked just like they wanted to do it again again. They have learned nothing, nothing, and so we've got to hold them accountable. It's Old Testament time, Sean. And because of all the work you've done over the years, we know their names. It's not just call me. It's Clapper, it's Brennon, it's Page, it's Struck, it's Rosensteam, it's Shift. You just go on down the line. We've got a problem we've got to solve. If we don't solve it, Sean, we're going to just keep doing this crazy stuff. We weaponize justice system. The American people are losing faith in the whole system, Sir, quick.
Speaker 2: Break right back more with Peter Navarro. You've got to read his book. I went to prison, so you don't have to Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. And John Solomon, editor in chief, founder and chief investigative reporter justinnews dot com. More on the other side. As we continue Sean Hannity defending freedom, providing clarity, and calling out the left now more than ever we need Kennedy. Right, we continue now with John Solomon justinnews dot com. He is the founder, editor in chief and the chief investigative reporter, and our friend Peter Navarro. I went to prison so you won't have to unbelievable developments in this story. What they did, the lengths they went to try and embarrass and humiliate him over a misdemeanor, it is unprecedented and has to stop. You wrote, sir that this circus arrest was not an anomaly. It was a case study in law fair where the process is the punishment. They could have again, you could have walked over. You're in your seventies and they're putting you in handcuffs and leg irons over a misdemeanor, and oh it just so happens. Fake news CNN cameras just happened to be there, like they happened to be at Roger Stone's house at five am the morning that they raided his house. Oh what a I'm sure just a coincidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And let's forget Jeff Clark, who they banged down the door on. And he's poor, poor young, very young children. Manafort two, expose to that and Maniford. And I'll tell you one of the themes, Sean, if I went to prison, if you get to cover, it's got my fiance with me on that stage and she actually it's a The book is largely a diary kept by both myself and Bonnie. And the lesson there for these weaponized democrats is that it's not just when you come after me, Okay, that's fine, but when you go after family loved ones, they wind up doing the time with you. And Bonnie did the time with me, Sean. She stood by me, but it was tough and and these people need to be held accountable for that. And I understand politics, and okay, it's a dirty, dirty business. They went after me, but they when they went after her, they purp blocked her, Sean, they purp blocked her.
Speaker 5: I mean that that you can't you can't do well I'm going to say this, and both of you are going to be on TV tonight, and you did this out of principle.
Speaker 2: You could have pled the fifth and walked out of there and it would have been done. But you you believe so much in our constitution and executive privilege, and unless the President himself waive that, and he did not, h you're right in terms of the law and the principles of it. John Solomon, just real quick, Peter mentioned you know this one particular arresting agent. But I want to know who made the who gave the order. I want to know who knew and this would be at the time of direct array at that point.
Speaker 3: That's correct. I believe Congress is beginning to put those documents together all the way up the food chain. Who was approving, extending, encouraging the carrying out of arctic frost. It's going to certainly lead up to the top of the Washington Field, also the FBI. I think it's going to go much higher. We hope to see some of those documents transmitted to Congress in the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: We really have a lot more to get into. We're going to finish this conversation tonight on Hannity. I'm so glad grateful for both of you. I appreciate your courage. Peter, I appreciate your hard nosed reporting. John, thank you both.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sean, all right, eight hundred nine to four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, Well, the FED started to drop interest rates. We have a new FED share coming in May. That's all good news for the American people. But still so many have been caught under water under the Biden Harris economy, and as a result, they find themselves putting fair necessities on high interest credit cards. And guess what that cycle is hard to get out of. That's twenty one, twenty two, twenty five percent interest rates. I want you to call my friends at American Financing dot net. If you're a homeowner and you're in this situation with interest rates having dropped, many homeowners now will get you. They'll show you options come even in the low fives and or six percent. Well, that beats twenty one to twenty five percent. Now the average customer that they are saving every month is eight hundred dollars. Now, that could be all the difference in the world to you and your family to help make ends meet given m call, no pressure, no obligation. You're talking to consultants, they're not commissioned. There's got no pressure at all involved in this. But try and get out of this this cycle of debt if you find yourself in it. I've been there. It's not fun. Eight six six six one five ninety two hundred, eighty six six sixty one five ninety two hundred. They're also on the web Americanfinancing dot net slash Hannity.
Speaker 6: Animalist twenty two three three four animal as Consumer Asks that or APR for rates in the five started at six point three two seven percent for well callifive borrowers called eight sixt sixty six one five ninety two hundred. American Financing dot net ford slash Hannity details about credit cross end terms.
Speaker 2: So immediately as the news was breaking, as I was coming on the air last night on Hannity on Fox News, I just texted the President. I said, Wow, I didn't think i'd see this in my lifetime. I'll be, you know, very transparent with what I said. I really didn't think i'd see this in my lifetime. And the real possibility of real peace. I mean for two years and now three days we've had all these hostages and those that our remaining will be released. The bodies of those that did not survive will be released to their families as well. That's obviously very important to them. And I just said to the President, I said, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it, with any chance you'd call in, and he said yes, right away, And I want to play that interview. This is right after the deal was announced.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Joining us now live on the phone is the President of the United States, Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump.
Speaker 2: Mister President. Wow, if you would have asked me two years ago, yesterday, if this was possible, I would have bet everything I had. No congratulations, sir. Can you give us more of the details.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 1: It's a great honor to be involved in it. We had some tremendous help, as you know, with everybody from Steve Whitcoff and Jared Krishtier and Marco and we had everybody JD. The whole group was just amazing. And the military was, as you know, very instrumental in getting this done. We have a great military with great leadership. The whole world came together. To be honest, so many countries that you wouldn't have even thought of it, they came together. The world has come together around this deal, and that's something I would say that without that, it wouldn't happen. So many countries that you wouldn't have thought of have wired their best wishes and their commitment to do whatever is necessary. The country surrounding of all signed. I mean, they're all signed up, and it's been really an amazing period of time and so great for Israel, so great for Muslims, for the Arab countries, and so great for this country, for the United States of America, and that we could be involved in, you know, making a deal like this happened because it was you know, many years talk about peace in the Middle East. This is more than Gaza. This is peace in the Middle East, and it's an incredible thing.
Speaker 2: Mister President, you said in your statement that this is the first phase of the peace plan and that the hostages will be released very soon. I assume that means both those that are alive and those that are not alive, and Israel will withdraw their troops to an agreed uponline. Can you expand on that and tell us maybe.
Speaker 1: What part two?
Speaker 2: Is there a part two or part three? Because the idea has to be a lasting piece, and would that include the security guarantees that Hamas can no longer be armed with weapons that they can fire into Israel. I was in a city, a border city in Gaza. Near Gaza, they got hit with ten thousand rockets in ten years. I was in those terri tunnels.
Speaker 1: I think you're going to see all of that disappear. I think you're going to see people get along and you'll see gads are being rebuilt. We're forming a council that the Council of Peace. We think it's going to be called, and it's going to be very powerful and it's going to really uh. I think to a large extent, it's going to have a lot to do with the whole Gaza situation. People are going to be taken care of. It's going to be a different world. I think. Really the Middle East came together amazingly. They came together. You know, they have some countries with extraordinary wealth and just spending a small portion of that wealth can do so much for that area. So will we'll be involved in it. But the big the big thing is hostages are going to be released. It's probably our time would be probably Monday, and you know, it's it's they're terribly a terrible situation. They're they're deep, they're deep in the earth, and they're being gotten and a lot of things are happening right now as we speak. How much is happening to get the hostages freed, and we think they'll all be coming back on Monday, So it looks like that's the thing, and that'll include the bodies of the dead. And you know, the parents, the parents that we're I talked to so many of them, but the parents are more almost more intent, but equally intent is getting here. In just about all cases, the son their son's body back than they are as though the young man was alive. It's just the same intensity they want. They want their baby's body back. That's what one woman said, I want my baby's body back. And you know the son is twenty five, twenty six years old, so that's a very big part of it. Getting all of the it's about twenty eight. The number is twenty eight will be coming back, but unfortunately dead.
Speaker 2: Mister President will last question, and I could ask you a million questions about the Schumer shutdown, about the Antifa roundtable you had today. I can get you know me, I can keep going, but.
Speaker 4: I won't.
Speaker 2: By the end of this term as president. What vision do you have? What would you like to see Gozl look like? What will the relationship with Israel and other Middle Eastern countries be like? You know, as this, as this process continues to unfold, and as you have convinced these other nations to finally involve themselves, and then we'll let you go, sir, Well, Gaz is going to.
Speaker 1: Be a peaceful, much safer place. Obviously it's been blown to pieces, and this is just not by Israel. This is over years and years and years. It's been heartache for many years. A lot of people say this is a deal for three thousand years. So whether you say five hundred, because some people say five hundred based on events, but other people say this is something historic for three thousand years, is nothing ever going to be bigger than this. And so Gaza, we believe, is going to be a much safer place, and it's going to be a place that reconstructs, and other countries in the area will help it reconstruct because they have tremendous amounts of wealth and they want to see that happen and will be involved in helping them make it successful and helping it stay peaceful. But I think it's going to be peaceful. I think again, the Iran situation was very important doing what we had to do, which was again twenty two years. It was planned to be done and nobody, no other president wanted to do it or whatever for whatever reason, but they didn't do it, and having that was very important. But you know, very I'm very confident there'll be peace in the Middle East. I mean the words peace in the Middle East is something people have been striving for for hundreds of years, for centuries, for many centuries, and we really have. Every country has come together and on a little differ, different scale, but so important. It seems like everything's at a different scale. But we're going to make our cities safe. We're going to make Chicago safe, We're going to make Memphis, Tennessee. We're there right now. We're making it safe. That there's a difference in one week, it's like day and night. I'm so it's so important what we did in DC, Washington, d c our own capital that people come to and it was crime ridden. And now it's as safe as there is anywhere in the country. It's safe, it's clean, we've cleaned it. We've gotten rid of the thugs. We've took one thousand, seven hundred, in many cases career criminals and in many cases people coming from other countries. It shouldn't have been allowed to come gang members from other countries, jail people from jails. The jails were literally opened up in Venezuela and other countries into our country, and we've gotten them out and we're getting them out. We took out seventeen hundred in Washington, d C. Seventeen hundreds that are no longer there, and we have a safe, beautiful capital again. You can go and eat at the restaurants. The restaurants are booming. They were closing one after another and now they're booming, they're opening. And this all took place over the last two months. It's amazing. Actually, nobody's ever seen a transformation like they have in Washington, DC. It's it's as hot as it can get. It's beautiful. It's a beautiful thing to watch and to see it be safe with our beautiful buildings. They graffitis off the walls, the tent from all over, thousands of tents in our beautiful parks, our national parks. The tents are roll gone. Everything is is and it's only going to get better over the next year. It's going to be there'll be some rebuilding and some fixing up and some cleaning up, and people are proud of our capital again. But the beautiful thing is it's really safe. You can walk down the middle of the street with your wife. You can walk down the middle of the street by yourself, your your family can and you have no fear if you did that. If you said that a year ago, they had almost no chance of making it to the other side of the town. And so we're very proud of DC and it serves as a catalyst and it serves as really an example of what can be done. But to do that, you have to bring people in to do it. You can't have woke police, people that aren't suited to be police. You can't have the kind of problems that we have. That is, I mean almost in all cases it's Democrat run cities. So you can't do that. So we're very proud of Washington. It's a safe place and everybody. Should you want to see some beautiful things in Washington, you go and you go there right now. You probably your biggest problem is going to be you're probably not going to be able to get into a restaurant. They're backed and they're booming.
Speaker 2: Oh, mister President, I think there's a lot of lessons to learn for how we got to this point tonight. The proper use of the strength of the United States military played a big role in this happening. The appropriate use of it as well, and your willingness obviously to invest a lot of political capital and time and energy and resources and networking and you know, to bring a lot of people to the table. We pray for the people in the region, and we prayed this is a piece that lasts forever. But this is a great first step, mister President, historic by every measure. We appreciate you being on with us tonight.
Speaker 1: Sir, Thank you very much, John, thank you, all right, thank you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: That was President trump Is initial reaction after announcing this piece deal with Israel. You know what, the world's a safer place. He took out RAN's nuclear sites. You know what, the world's a safer place because he established of really good relationships with Arab nations that for decades, even centuries, if you want to know the real history of it. I have been unwilling to take part in any solution for peace and places like Gaza, and the president got it done. It's also got done because the region is very aware when he says he will obliterate you after taking out Iran's nuclear sites, that he means it pretty transformational consequential, which is what I knew this presidency would be if he got elected. By the way, that's why it is imperative you start thinking now about how important this midterm is going to be and plan on participating. I know I'm annoying, and you know what, because all progress will stop. These radicals in Congress will will not allow this president to do anything of substance, and there'll be more impeachments than you can ever imagine.