Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news round up and information overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. Well, the left wing Democrats they can't help themselves. I guess they really can, but they choose not to. But they are who they are, and I don't think they're going to change too much. And anyway, the issue of trans athletes or men playing women's sports, they are now the champions of And if you remember, President Trump got into a little bit of a confrontation with the with the governor of Maine, Governor Mills, over this issue. And here's how that went down.
Speaker 3: Is the main here the governor of Man.
Speaker 4: Are you not going to comply with it? Well, we are the federal law. Well you better do it. You better do it because you're not going to get any federal funding at all if you don't. And by the way, your population, even though it's a liberal orthough I did very well there. Your population doesn't want men playing in women's sports. So you better comply because otherwise you're not getting any federal funding.
Speaker 3: Every state. Good, I'll see you, and could I look forward to that that should be a really easy one and enjoy your life after governor, because I don't think you'll be an elected politics ouch.
Speaker 2: And then of course Galvin Newsom talks to Charlie Kirk. I'm not for men playing women's sports. But we've got the tape, and here's what he had said at the time.
Speaker 5: Turns out in twenty fourteen, here's before I was governor. There was a law established that established the legal principles that allow the allowed trans athletes and women's sports. But the issue of fairness is completely It is an issue of fairness, and I think Democrats have last thank you for what you did on civil rights for students in our schools, transgender rights in this state.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course, you know, Gaveners flips and flops and flails because he wants to live at sixteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue. Now you might remember the case. A Laurel Libby, state legislator from Maine won her case, by the way, and her role of main politics for the help of the Supreme Court ruling in her favor. But she's still struggling to do her job for her constituents because some people in Maine's legislature do not want to hear from her, and she's also had plenty to say about why the Democrats cannot connect with today's generation. But anyway, we appreciate you being with us, Laurel Libby. Thank you, And you know you decided to stand up and protect girls sports and you are ostracized, and I guess remain ostracized. And you reminded your state what title mine was all about in the first place, and they were responded by rejecting your right to voice your opinion. I mean, this is this is the modern day left today.
Speaker 6: That is the modern day left. Thankfully, the Supreme Court has ruled that the justaure has to count my vote now while the case is pending, and so I am still not able to speak in the main House, but I am allowed to vote on behalf of my constituents at this point, I mean.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe what is the rationale for not letting you speak?
Speaker 6: Well, I was centered three months ago and their rationale was that I shared a picture of a minor. Now, of course, this was a picture that had been shared publicly already, and if I had shared the post in celebration of a biological male winning a state championship in the female category, then that post would have been celebrated as well. But the fact is that it highlighted a policy that's not popular with manors, and so in political retaliation, I was censured and my ability to vote and speak on the floor on behalf of my constituents was taken.
Speaker 2: So we have two issues that have come out today. Abe Hernandez, a male high school athlete identifying as a female, continues to make waves in the track field world. Hernande is the name you may be familiar with. Took first place in both the long jump and triple jump at the California Interscholastic Federation Southern Section Master's Meet over the weekend, and by doing so, Hernandez qualified for both events for next weekend state championships. And anyways, this individuals I guess a junior, and those latest accomplishments could be enough to start Nettingham College scholarship offers in women's track and field, made possible by the fact that the biological male recently amended his birth certificate to reflect his change to the poultry sum of twenty three dollars and anyway, an organization also that works to protect fairness, safety, and equal opportunity for women in girls' sports, issuing various officials in the state of Minnesota for allowing poise to compete against girls in sporting events there, and the Alliance Defending Freedom Female Athletes United you know names the Attorney General Keith Ellison and others. And the official policy of Minnesota High State High School League, which governs high school athletics in the state, is to allow students to compete based on their stated gender identity without regards to sex. So this obviously is still continuing and Democrats continue to champion it. What's your reaction to that.
Speaker 6: Yes, absolutely, completely unfair and discriminates against our young women who have worked so hard for years trying to excel in their different fields and to have a biological male boy swoop in and take their place, because that's exactly what is happening. They're being pushed aside so that a boy can can swoop in and take their podiums, take their medals, take their scholarships. It is completely unfair and we've heard that from Gavin Newsom. Unfortunately he's not backed that up with any action in support of women and girls. But that's we need to see state by state, And thankfully we are seeing individual school districts step up, whether we're talking about Maine or Washington or other states and declare that they're going to go by Title nine rather than allowing this woke policy to persist. But folks need to stand up and say no more.
Speaker 2: Well, I appreciate your winning the Supreme Court. The idea that you cannot speak on behalf of your constituents and they're silencing you is beyond troubling to me? Is it not anybody in that chamber that you work in and main willing to stand up for you and stand with you and support your right to speak?
Speaker 6: You know, I wish that there were. I just got my right to speak back last Thursday, and just today him having the right to vote on specific bills challenged by even my own party when Republicans wouldn't support a roll call on a bill that I requested today. So now ongoing challenges from both the left and the right in the main House.
Speaker 2: Chamber, And what is the reaction among your constituents in this case?
Speaker 6: Now, my constituents are thankful as the am I that I am able to vote on their behalf. It's been a long three months they have not had representation. They've been completely disenfranchised by the Democrat majority issuing this censure and declaring that I couldn't speak or vote on their behalf. But they're also eager for me to have my voice back and to be able to speak on their behalf. In our case is pending on June fifth, we'll have a hearing before the First Circuit Court of Appeals, and I'm hopeful that they'll uphold the Constitution in my constituents' right to representation and my right to the First Amendment right to free speech, and that this will be struck down well.
Speaker 2: This is also unprecedented in as much as you have all four active federal judges in Maine, all four of them recuse themselves from hearing your lawsuit against the main House speaker. Why did they accuse themselves.
Speaker 6: The mother of the biological mail the boy that won the state championship here in Maine that I posted about. That young man's mother apparently works for the court, and so the judges recused themselves because of that close relationship with that employee. And my case was moved to Rhode Island where it was heard, and then when we lost there, we've moved again to the First Circuit Court of Appeals and are looking forward to having our day in court on June fifth.
Speaker 2: It really is unbelievable. What did you make of this news that came out over the weekend, some what, twenty million dollars a plan to study the syntax of young men to win their votes over. I mean, what was your reaction to that? I mean it made me laugh. I mean I chuckled to myself with the idea that somehow Tim Walls was chosen as the as the white guy to you know, be able to talk pro talk with people is laughable to me. But I mean, that's that's what happened. But Democrats wrote, you know, twenty million dollars plot to win over young male voters doesn't sound very authentic to me.
Speaker 6: No, it certainly does not sound very authentic. And if you're in a position where you have to buy the next generations vote, you may want to consider that perhaps the policies that you're advocating for economic to social policies and everything in between, perhaps you should reconsider what you stand for. If the next generation is saying we don't want that rather than trying to buy their vote.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the plan was called SAM, which is short for Speaking with American Men, a strategic plan and promised investment to study the syntax, language, and content that gains attention and and virality in these spaces. And the plan recommends buying advertisements and video games and noted above all, we must shift from a moralizing tone. I mean, old, let me hi, bro, how are you? What's going on? Dude? What's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: How are you? What's happening with you? I mean, we have to have a lesson in how to be a person.
Speaker 6: You know, a I can go a long way, but I don't think it can help shift the failed Democrat policies to win over the next generation, and certainly not the folks who are playing video games by bringing in any kind of fake you know, they're looking for authenticity. The next generation is looking for authenticity and they can tell authenticity from not and that's what's shifting folks away from the Democrat party. Buying advertisements in video games is not going to get them anywhere.
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: We appreciate your fight. Sorry, you have to live through this, and I am very grateful to hear that your constituents support you, because we need more people like you that are willing to get in the fight and engage in the fight even though you're treated so unfairly. And I hope the courts rightly reverse this travesty, this constitutional travesty in this case. And we appreciate you coming on and we wish you the best.
Speaker 1: Of look, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: All right, Laurel.
Speaker 2: Libby eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. We have somebody call themselves coach from the great state of Texas. God bless Texas. What's up, coach? How are you you a coach? Yes, sir, what do you coach? What do you coach?
Speaker 1: Well? I coached It's a little bit of football, basketball. I coached both my daughters in sports. I played sports forever. I'm luckily I'm retired now because if I was in the school district right now, I would be risking my career because I'm first of all, I'm pissed off number one. And you have to question last segment, how much is enough? I don't know if that was rhetorical, but I haven't answer how much is enough. I might do three things that are gonna have to happen to kill This has nothing to do with legislation or funding one they needed. Somebody has to step up and out absurd, be absurd, bringing Mike Tyson in women's box and bring me Labron James and basketball, give me a mail tennis player and girl, and that will end it. That's one way. Number two. Sadly, somebody's probably gonna have to die, and I hope it doesn't go that way, but we're getting closer.
Speaker 2: And close, God, I hope not. I mean, you have the one volleyball player that was pretty severely injured, and it's just about physicality. And I think Caitlyn Jeni said it best when she said, I don't care what your hormone levels are when you're eighteen, nineteen twenty, what were your hormone levels at puberty? And then you have this whole concept of puberty blockers. Then you have another concept where where where kids can literally get this type of treatment without parental consent, which is a major problem for me because as a parent, you're not a potted plant, and I believe in parental rights. Well, I mean, it's a multifaceted.
Speaker 1: Issue, but it's not to me. It's not about the biology. If you look at any game or any sport that's ever been played or ever will be played, it's got to be fun. It's got to be fair. There's got to be free of danger. Of three, yes, is what I call it. So the the man playing in the women's sport, let's just call it what it is. It removes all three. It's no fun, it's no fair, and now we're in danger. It's gonna take a serious injury or death sadly to make this stop.
Speaker 2: I hope it doesn't come to that, coach, I really do. I'd hate to see that happen. And it's preventable and it's just. But what is amazing to me is, in spite of public opinion so strongly against this, the Democrats are clinging to this as their issue, just like they cling to, you know, defending the rights of illegals over the safety of an Americans, like they cling to the notion that it is a constitutional crisis to cut out waste, fraud and abuse in government spending. It's like they could They wouldn't even stand for mothers that lost their children. This is a party that has really really gone astray and they've lost, you know, any moral compass or moral clarity or common sense in their lives. Maybe it's a good thing if you don't want them to win, but you know what, they're not going to give up fighting. They're not They're going to try and take your stove, take your air conditioner, take your refrigerator, you know, put a car in your driveway that you don't want, and not give you freedom, and then and promise a cradle to grave, womb to tomb society that will never materialize. Anyway, my friend, eight hundred nine four one Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. All right, quick break right back. We'll get to your calls. Eight hundred ninety four one Shawn as we continue today. Anyway, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. I mean, it is clear the left is not going to change. I mentioned earlier. They want to want you to climate proof your Memorial Day and electric grills are a climate friendly option of fossil is nothing cleaner burning than natural gas, nothing cleaner. It makes zero sense. They don't care. But that's them, that's the left today. You know, Mike Rose said something that was very, very interesting and I like him a lot. He did the Dirty Job series. He also is on my favorite show, Deadliest Catch. I love that show, just loved that show. You know, I donated the money. He never he still has never sent me my poster autographed by the captains of that show. Can you believe that? What's up with Mike? Anyway? He's highlighting how there is a lack of consequences that could be leading to a declining work ethic and with all the new high paying career jobs that will be coming online in the next four years, there's going to be a great need for people that have a good work ethic. Anyway, so he went on to point out that a lot of these younger kids, and you know, they grew up in a world without deadlines and consequences, and that it's fueling a potential crisis. And over the last few years, many people are questioning the work ethic of former members of gen Z. Those are people born between ninety seven and twenty twelve and have expressed concern over how this impacts young people entering the workforce. And anyway, he went on to explain he was on with Martha McCallum on Fox that one of the overriding factors contributing to the decline in work ethic in younger generations is they face more lenient deadlines and less consequences, and he said that expectations and standards of workers can become fungible quickly. He's not wrong. I've noticed this in my own life. You know, if you live your life on a high wire with the safety net fifteen feet below you all the time, there's no consequence for falling, and on to explain that the work ethic is gone. I can tell you one of the best things that ever happened in my life is I worked, and I work from you know, the at age eight with a with a you know, doing paper routes, age twelve, working Friday, Saturday, Sunday night, washing dishes and a busy restaurant. And it's like we've got to now go. But we got to get our kids back, and we got to teach them a work ethic. And it's like schools today, they just pass you, whether you're qualified to pass or not. Pretty unbelievable. Anyway, eight hundred and nine one, Shawn is our number. You want to be a part of the program. Let's say, how to Randy and Washington State. Randy, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 7: I wonder to talk about that great, big, beautiful bill.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 7: If we have the House and a swim majority in the Senate, why are we even listening to these Democrats? They obviously just want to spend their money needlessly and waitefully. And if we have the majority, why don't we just write it down bill the way it's supposed to be written, cutting out all the pork, and fight it out in the Senate. And honestly, we don't even really have the Senate because we don't have enough votes to pass the bill.
Speaker 2: We do through the reconciliation process. And frankly, you can thank the chairman of the Budget Committee in this case that happens to be Lindsey Graham. Now Ron Johnson, Ram Paul and some others are saying they don't think the cuts go far enough. I'm fine with them adding more cuts to it, I really am. I have no problem with that at all. The Trump tarrifs, by the way, have foreign car company scrambling to open factories. In New York, consumer confidence jumped by double digits in May. That number just came out. The stock marker went through the roof today. And you know, but I'll give you an example. And you know, doctor Oz was on this program last week that we're all footing the bill fourteen billion dollars, you know, from Medicaid fraud while eligible patients struggle for care. There's one point four million people that are illegal that are getting Medicaid benefits. Now, there was a New York Post article today and you're right, Yes, Republicans need to cut federal spending and soaring Medicaid outlays because it's headed towards insolvency, you know. And you could see that the outlays have skyrocketed these last twenty years, and the Fed spend one hundred and sixty billion in fiscal year twenty three and over three and a half times as much state level spending. Meanwhile, that rose from one hundred and eight to two hundred and eighty billion dollars. But what's basically gone on is Democrats steadily pushing towards universal health care coverage at taxpayer, taxpayer expense. By doing it this way. In the process, Medicaid's grown from covering the poor and covering the near poor and even the not really poor at all. In the process, sas displacing private insurance more than it's actually expanding the share of the population that is covered. Any illegal immigrants as well as legal ones who aren't supposed to become, you know, beyond the public dole or on the public dole, and they're all benefiting from this. That's not how this was designed. That's why it's headed towards insolvency, just like Social Security is headed towards insolvency, and it's a big problem. If the Senate can improve it and make it more conservative and cut back more money, I'm all in favor of it, and I think probably Republican House members will support that too. The way this is going to work is the House passed it by you know, a slim margin, and the Senate will pass their version of it, working with the Senate parliamentarian to make sure it meets the criteria for reconciliation, and then they'll go into conference between the two houses. They'll come up with a compromise bill. Hopefully it cut more because I think the more the better. I think it's better for the economy. We can't keep robbing from our kids. And then they'll vote again in the House, so again in the Senate, and then hopefully the President signs the bill. As of now, I don't see problems. I think that eventually will get there. But I think it's a heavy lift, and I think the more that they cut the better.
Speaker 7: Well, and I don't agree with them, you know, like putting Social Security on the chopping block.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm sixty eight.
Speaker 7: I don't make enough on my Social Security to even qualify to rent an apartment. And that's a you know, cheap apartment. You have to have three times amount of monthly income to qualify to rent an apartment. And I paid my dues and I'm still paying. I'm back to work and I'm paying every paycheck into Social Security and I already paid. I don't think that's just anyway. I know there's a lot of injustice, and I know Trump's doing a fantastic job. I'm really impressed, and I hope that they addressed the Social Security issue because every year these politicians vote themselves are raised. Well, we in social Security ought to get the same percentage of a race. We don't we get two point five percent. Woo. That doesn't even keep up with the times. So anyway, that's all I had to say, Sean, thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 2: You bet, Randy, appreciate it. Man, Glad you called Jimmy New York Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 9: Hi, I was just calling about the blatant hypocrisy and the lack of ethics that has become the Democratic Party. The fact that they went out of the way to throw everything and the kitchens think at Trump to try to get them tossed, and they created the twenty fifth Amendment just to go after his mental and cognitive abilities. Yet the mainstream media and the party had such a concerted effort that I'm playing key parts and covering up Biden's diminishing ability. Now they're trying to spin around that they're pointing out Jake Tapper putting out his book. They have no shame. They're trying to take the part of pointing out this, and now they're pointing out the importance of going after Trump's declining ability again, like people aren't picking up on their games. They're playing with their classic deflection tactics.
Speaker 2: Listen. It was, as we pointed out on this radio show and on TV, we were pointing out as cognitive decline in Frank over the summer and fall of twenty nineteen, and it was obvious to us then he was not the same guy that he was as vice president, not the same guy he was as president. So the idea that they didn't know just holds no water with me. We were showing the American people in real time. Somebody on one of these networks said they weren't showing it, they weren't highlighting it, they weren't focusing on it. They were covering it up, and they didn't make it a big issue. Had they done so, Joe Biden probably would have been removed with the twenty fifth Amendment. And the people around him that were responsible for this, what did they know? When did they know it? That needs to be a full fledged investigation because that is a real constitutional crisis if you don't know, if the president doesn't have control of his faculties. Anyway, appreciate the call, Jimmy, Glad you're with us. Dave Illinois. Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 8: Hi, Hello, an honor to speak to you, mister Hannity an honor.
Speaker 2: The honor is all mine, Sorr, glad you checked it. What's going on.
Speaker 8: Well living here in the fine communist state of Illinois. But anyway, I was diagnosed. I got my diagnosis the exact same day that our former president did on prostate cancer. I'm sixty two years old, had been monitoring it for for five years, saw a spike, we did an MRI. MRI led to a biopsy. Biopsy led to the diagnosis. It is not that hard to, you know, be diagnosed with prostate cancer again, if they're doing just a simple blood test, literally a ten minute test two times a year, pointed them to where I've been diagnosed with.
Speaker 7: Prostate cancer.
Speaker 2: Now do I like to now a what what stage just cancer do you have? Do you know?
Speaker 8: Well, the on the Gleason scale, I've gotten real smart on this. I'm a seven.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty high score. That's not that's not that, that's not something you can ignore.
Speaker 8: No, No, they said, you know, I could probably go this summer without dealing with it. I could probably push it up to a year without really going after it. But no more than that. And it's like, no, I'm I'm gonnae on top of this. So I have a twenty three treatment radiation followed by they will insert radioactive seeds into me, and the week after fourth of July, I'm done.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. I know Rudy Giuliani who was public about it. Ali North, he was public about it. They used the radiological seeds like you were using, and they had great results. I know people that used other treatments that have had great results. I applaud you for jumping on it early, not waiting that year, because you run the risk. The longer you wait, the greater of the odds it can spread beyond the prostate. But most people don't know. Most men will die with prostate cancer, but not from prostate cancer. And it's very very common. Yours got, you know, aggressive fast, but you stayed on top of it. And I'm going to tell you how this is likely going to end for you. I'd say the very very high You're going to be fine and you're not going to die of prostate cancer. And the fact that he didn't have a simple PSA test that you rightly point out a blood test is unconscionable to me. It's unfathomable to me. And having been around President Trump and been with him in the Middle East. I saw upfront and close and personal, the close proximity. At all times. Doctors are with the president. Anytime you see a presidential motor cave, there is an emergency vehicle with medical doctors prepared to do surgery on the president at the ready. It's with him at all times. He has access to a doctor twenty four to seven and as it should be for any president, Democrat or Republican. Anyway, I'm glad you're going to be through this by the fourth of July. I think that's awesome. You're being proactive. I could not encourage any more to do so, and I think you made the right call. I really do well.
Speaker 8: I think that every guy needs to have a check because again, it is not a huge ordeal.
Speaker 2: God bless you in your treatment. Keep us up to speed. Let us know you're okay, right well do thanks sir? Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn, you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, Caroline Levitt Wrihine's previous Joe Conshaw on a corrupt media, Senator Mark Wayne Mullen, Alan Dershwoodz, Greg Jarrett, and also we will check in with Clay Travis. Say you DVR tonight Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.