Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably shake Y. I am Giselle Bryant. Hey, what's up. This is Robin Dixon. Are you sure you're Robin Dixon? I think so? Now what's up? Y'all?
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here once again. We love you as always, as.
Speaker 2: Always and forever. Yes. By the way, you know, John Puffy Combs has given royalties back to or rights or whatever masters back to all of his town. That is awesome, right, even though non singers everyone everyone got it back.
Speaker 1: And that is fantastic. That means Puffy is one page man. He's like, I don't need their money.
Speaker 2: I have enough or it means that they're not worth anything, and he's like, go on, take it right, and I don't need that money that but like I do know him and Mace have been battling about it for a while. Okay, that's a good thing, and I'm sure let's see who would Who's would really have some weight and and you know, be worth something. Mace for sure, I know fai Yeah, is he going to give Biggie stuff to Biggie's the estate or Biggie's mom or whatever. That's a good question. That's the question, you know, little Cam Yeah, for sure. I don't know about the locks and little Seas and right.
Speaker 1: And and uh and the Lord the guys that was at the music video pouring water on me and ship yes.
Speaker 2: And them right. I'm referring to the one music video once what was it? One twelve one twelve? And what's the girls? Oh? Total total? And the other girls danny Ty Kane. Yeah, those combined they might be worth something, but individually not.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but you know, I wonder if it's like, Okay, he's getting older, he's very you know, he's he's very wealthy, very set for life.
Speaker 2: His children are set for life.
Speaker 1: And maybe it's a thing where you kind of reflect on life and you're like, you know what, I've lived a good life. Why would I keep this from other people?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like it could be more of a there warma of reflection, you know, like let me just do something good as I enter into my later or he.
Speaker 2: Was about to be sue for it because they had all gathered together and gotten a high paid lawyer. Yeah, yeah, I'm making that up. Anyway, do you have a reason to be shady moment, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this goes to my husband, ah, yes and Tonio yes. So recently I ordered a nice, beautiful brass planter from Yes, I'll show it to you, okay, from a company that like has the initial C and B in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Crane Barrel.
Speaker 1: A company that has C and B in Okay, all right, we just all right, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It might have been like three hundred dollars, right, Okay, So it arrives, but for whatever reason, two of them arrive.
Speaker 2: Oh but that's kind of good because you have symmetry or you just okay, whatever, go ahead. Yeah, so two of them arrived. Okay.
Speaker 1: So me, being the honest person that I am, uh huh, I contacted the company, said CNB company, and said, hey, y'all sent me too many.
Speaker 2: Like let me what do I do?
Speaker 1: Like, let me send this back, send me a shipping label, send it back, send me a shipping label.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Peck put it on the box schedule to pick up a box sitting out front of the house. So one is like, what's that box? And I was like, oh, this is a planter. They sent me one too many and He was like, you better keep that. Why because it's nice and you could get and you could put it in another room. Okay, right, So my shady husband has now prevented me from being a good, honest citizen. And I kept the box to pickup.
Speaker 2: I kept the box, but you already got the return money.
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't give me money because I didn't pay for it. I ordered one, they sent me two.
Speaker 2: Honest. You're being honest, yes, or they might charge you. I don't think they're going to realize it. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Okay, I don't think they're going to realize it. That's why we're not saying their name. Yeah. Oh yeah, I didn't say crate barrel. I didn't say that. No, no, you didn't. So, but the karma, I believe in karma. What's gonna happen to me? Oh my god, nothing's gonna happen to you. But you know that Barrow has like police. Okay, I'm gonna order something else. Okay. I don't know if he order some sheets or something that we will be even the crave barrel police. Why, but you know why you cannot trust want Antonio. He goes to Costco and eats Twinkies out the box exactly, so you cannot trust him exactly. Yes, And do you know, oh my gosh, I shared this story. Do you know that my son did that recently?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we were in he learned that from his father. No, that shit, he wasn't even there when his father did it. That shit is like in his blood. It's like in his DNA. It is hereditary. We were in Target. Okay, So for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: That's this should be your shady moment, this story right here.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, we're We're just thieves, okay, okay. So whatever reason pringles has been dropping up, I don't know. We would order them right and open them and you eat them and they're like stale.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so we were when we.
Speaker 1: Were in Target, Corey was like, oh, I want some Pringles, but let me taste them first to.
Speaker 2: Make sure they're not stale. Yeah, were you going to take those two the counter and pay for them? I mean I didn't. He tasted them. They were stale. I cannot Yes, they were stale. And then you put them back on the show I Hate the Dixon. And then he goes happening.
Speaker 1: Exactly, and then we go to the checkout, right yeah, and the ladies are like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, rad Man, I love you. You're my favorite.
Speaker 1: He's like yeah, and I and I opened the prinkles and I put it.
Speaker 2: What okay, okay, okay. So you know how my mother said you're her favorite juvenile delinquent. I think it's now you've passed the torch to your children. What the hell? What He's supposed to keep that ship to himself.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. So when he did it, I'm like, yo, you're just like your father. Oh my gosh. And then we get to the damn checkout line and he's telling on himself.
Speaker 2: So the lady's just like he oh am, and the g I can't. Actually that brings me to another story. I'll tell you about Grace and the flyer and the party I don't think so okay. So it was Labor Day weekend and Grace calls me in a panic and she cause she's going to college. She's at school, right, she didn't come home for the weekend. And this is not my shady moment about it, okay, and it's probably can be. But she she was like, Mommy, there's a party and my I'm on the flyer and at the bottom it says hosted by Grace Bryant. Oh, I said, what, So she's on one side of the flyer and the other side of the flyer is booty, big booty bitches and big big boot like like nondescript women with like big boobs and big titties. Okay, is someone pranking her? No? So, I said what and she so she DMed them because this was on instant. She DMed them and was like, what, I didn't agree to this, Take this down? And they kept it up. No response, I said, she sent it to me. I said, you right now DM them and let them know that your family attorneys are coming for them if they do not take this down immediately. Oh, she typed that she screenshot and says, she typed that that thing came down in four seconds. Four seconds. But I was traumatized. That's wild. Wild is not even the work. So then she said that they started like pulling other quote popular freshmen and making they were just pulling pictures off people's instagrams and like putting them out there like yeah, so and so I was hosting this party. So and so so Grace of course she's only been there for five minutes. But she's in with some party promoters, right, So she started calling them and she was like telling them what happened, and they were like, yeah, those are our rival party promoters. So there's first of all, there's rival party promoters, so start there. Anyway, that was a mess, but I was And so then they said after she said family attorneys, they sent back, they took it down. They were like, relax, relax. I'm okay, fine, we'll take it down. We'll take it down. Yeah, oh my gosh, yes, and I said, and then I said, ask them if they are, if you know who's responsible for the Instagram or whatever, and so she did, but they didn't resmiling. I told because she got a little boo right. I told her to tell her, but no, Pillow guy's gone, okay, she has she has Jamal Bryant going to church guy. Oh that was oh yes, yes. And I was like, find out who they are and let him tell them. Don't you ever do that again. And I will be down there for homecoming. Let me see a shady party promoter. It's on, but you know it's funny.
Speaker 1: I bet there's probably so many other young girls that would probably be so like flattered and excited to see their face on a flyer posted by yeah probably Tracy Brown.
Speaker 2: But you know it's Grace, and what grace you always got, like you do your research. I'm like, Grace, did you agree to this right? And she was like no, mommy. I said, did you say that they're going to pay you for this? She was like no, Mommy, no, I don't know who these people are. I was like, okay, like, did you have a conversation in the dining hall about yeah, let's have a party. Yeah. Yeah. So anyway, that's not my shady moment. I'll give you my shady moment very quickly. So when my dad passed away, Cal sent me a Japanese maple tree tree, a little one for me to plant in honor of my father. Very nice. So he was like, you know, you should wait for your landscape so they can really plant it correctly. And I was like, you know what, I'm gonna do it myself. Okay, Yes, got out there my hands and knees and I was digging a dish and I put the plant in there and I and it gives you dirt for you to like put around frontilized dirt. So I put it. I did an amazing joyes. Then I watered. Where did you put it in your yard? I put it off to like if you drive down my driveway, it's to the right. Okay, yeah, it's over there. Okay. So it had like beautiful leaves or whatever. And I haven't talked about these people in a very long time. Okay. But the deer, oh, those people they ate it and ate the leaves. Oh well, no, off of my father's tree. What so? You know, I hate these people called deer because the people at this point, because they're coming for me. What so? Now, so I haven't it's like still there, it's a stick. It's a stick with no leaves.
Speaker 1: It'll grow back. They'll grow back, right I would.
Speaker 2: I would assume it's going to get higher and then to a place where the deer they can't get it eat it. Okay, but let me tell you something. I'm coming for the deer. I am coming for them. Are you going to hunt them? I want to spray them down. No, I'm not going to hunt them. Okay, but they're so bold right now that it's it's a problem. Wow. And if and if I expect the animal people. I really there's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be I don't know if this is like the season when they're like acting crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how dare you eat the leaves of my Japanese maple tree in honor of my father? How dare you m I hate them? Yeah, anyway, we're gonna move on. I'm speaking of hate. So I have decided, Robin, and this is this, two things we need to have some airplane conversations. Okay, two things. One, I've decided I can no longer go to the back of the bus. You don't already know that, like back then, the back of the plane. Back it's the wild wild business class, first class. That's it for me, that's it. And then I saw the story about the diarrhea explosion. Okay, so first of all, I have been thinking for a very long time that that beyond the threshold of first class and the rest of the plane. Yes, it just gets madness back there, like you know, Karen's be Karen in back there. It's just cussing and screaming is going on back congested. It's just a little it's bacteria, little muggy just bacteria. It's like hanging in the air back there, Yes, and then someone has a diarrhea explosion. So apparently the diarrhea was just like pouring out of this person, but to the place to the point where the plane had to come back, do a loop and come back, could not go to Spain and had to come back and land in the States to handle bar where they gone. Like how long were they in the air I know, I don't know. They just came back, came back to the loop. It's just a bio hazard issue. You know. We've had a pastor who had diarrhy all the way through the airplane. So they wanted to come back to Atlanta. But could you imagine no, absolutely not. So that said to me, I'm not going back.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised on top of the diarrhea, I'm surprised if people weren't throwing up.
Speaker 2: From they said the smell was like I.
Speaker 1: Would have been barfing, like I would have like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: But has that ever happened to you that you had to run somewhere because you knew you was because everyone has had a diarrhea explosion, you I feel like you haven't lived unless you have had a diarrhea.
Speaker 1: Right, exactly, Yes, I have. Let's see, I was at container store in Rockville on Rockfield Pipe.
Speaker 2: Look at the bathrooms there, yes, okay, yes, look I can remember where the bathroom is. Everything is back kind of in the middle, to the to.
Speaker 1: The left, okay, and they're like stalls and stuff. I had to use the the I had to run there. And I think I think I made it. I'm trying to remember or did I not. I was saying like one when he was in college, like he went on himself, what yes? In the car what yes? Because he had like a chocolate cake and that thing went through Oh not.
Speaker 2: Want Antonio so now so so his way like when he's ready to go home, Like we could be out doing something at a party at an event and he'd be like, I got a shit, I got shit.
Speaker 1: I got like that's his way of like getting me to leave because I'm like, oh, hell.
Speaker 2: No, we gonna be But Robin, you should know whe is lying. I mean he's doing something. He's trying to get home.
Speaker 1: But I'm not taking the chance. Whether he's lying or not. You don't want to take the chance.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking a chance. So now it's a joke. I'll do it too. I'll be like he's like, He's like, no, you do not. Okay. So, speaking of planes, this this man, this husband abandons his wife during a connecting flight because she did not make it like, oh okay, okay, because this has happened to me. Okay, and the guy that I was married to, Okay, okay. So and the question is are you an asshole? Okay? So they had a connecting flight. She went off, probably to go buy some skittles, and he got on the plane. Okay, okay, So the plane leaves and she's still buying skittles. Okay. So traveling, and did you and one probably have a way that y'all travel together? Yeah, and I've traveled with you, so I already know and you already know. I get on a plane, Robin is the last person to get on a plane. Yes, I just want everyone to know that. Okay, y Gizella's the first person to get on the plane. Everyone should know that as well. So if there's a connecting and Robin and I have almost missed a flight, oh yeah, when we were in London, because I'm fooling around with Robin Dixon. Okay. So, but when I traveled with Jamal this is Jamal. We get to a airport, we are by the gate, and he's like, uh, well, yeah, I'm not sitting down. Yeah, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go get something to eat. What in the air First of all, I don't buy food in the airport. I think it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: You don't sit at like so if you have a long layover, you won't sit in one of those restaurants. Yes, yes, like a full service restaurant.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'll do that. But he always, he always, he's like you, he wanted to be the last person on the plane. He's always buying gummy bears and I don't know just or he's buying like fried chicken and brings that on the plane. It's just disgusting. Okay, So there happen times where he almost missed a flight and guess what I was not about to say to a flight attention, Hey, hey, wait for my husband. Hell no, leave his ass, Leave his ass because he gonna come with some fried chicken and smell the whole damn plane. Leave his ass. Okay. And I'm telling you, yes, you're about to get left, yes, no, no, no, it's fine. If I get left it's fine. I totally understand. I'm not mad. I'm not an asshole. If I don't like for you, I would tell the flight didn't. Hey Rob, I'm about to come. But right, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't expect okay, if I'm doing something to that could make you late or someone else late, Yes, I don't expect you to adapt from me at all.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And I have actually missed a flight before.
Speaker 2: It was a no.
Speaker 1: I was in the airport. It wasn't a connecting plight. I got to the airport plenty of time. I was early. I was just walking around, going in the stores. I had the two kids with them with me. They were I had a double stroller.
Speaker 2: They were little.
Speaker 1: Okay, we little. I'm going around, you know, we ate. I think it was Fort Lauderdale Airport. Yeah, we ate. We like went, you know, going in the little stores and stuff. I got to that I looked at my watch and it was like ten minutes before the flight.
Speaker 2: I got to that gate. That thing was closed. Yes, so yes, I learned my lesson on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but yes I do kind of lollygag and take my time.
Speaker 2: It's annoying role.
Speaker 1: And just you know, I'm not in a rush, we know, but if you're it will happen.
Speaker 2: Right, You're not my you know, we're not dating, so it's fine, goodbye, good bye Robin. But if it's like with somebody that you're dating and y'all are like on a vacation or something, that's annoying. Yeah, so no, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Like if it was like Wanna and I and Wan was doing something to make me late, then I'm like, I have no choice but to wait for him, cause it's like I ain't wait for that Jamal Bryan bye, goodbye, yah, mynds, good bye. I'm like, okay, well, if if we miss the flight, were missing it together. But I don't expect anyone else to wait for me. Okay, okay, very good. So in the future, and if you from ever doing anything to make you late.
Speaker 2: Okay, just leave me. Okay. So this this is an old clip, but this thing made me laugh. There was a president of the President of Kenya. Yeah did you see that? Wait with the wife held a press conference to declare that he didn't have any side chicks. Can you imagine? Can you imagine? It's hilarious. I watched the video. If you go to Instagram and like search it. You can find it. I want to make it very clear that I've only one dear wife, Lucy, who's here, and I do not have any other Ask you any question you want to ask me, I'm happy to, I replied, ask now or never. I watched it like four times. I was like, this is so funny, and she's kind of like, yeah, yes, but if you have to have like I do, not any side chicks, any holes, any strumpets, any extracurricular She's standing right there next to him. Yeah, like, yeah, bitch, is what y'all gonna say? Now what? No one's gonna say anything, because he's going to leave you and go straight to the side pieces.
Speaker 1: But they said she like ran the country, she like ran things.
Speaker 2: Oh she did? Huh so yeah she ran. I think I've read that they're both gone. Listen. That was the funniest.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm sure, Taylor, if you can find it and play it, please, that.
Speaker 2: Shit is hilarious. Okay. And then this is this is because we have to get some to is it reasonable or is it shady?
Speaker 1: And then we have some ask us anything questions from a long time ago?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, So in this. This is disgusting news. There's a woman that has been breastfeeding her husband, Oh my god, since twenty seventeen. Can we talk about it. I saw that, and it's made that relationship stronger. Okay, I must admit what I used to do that. No, you don't podcast over, I dropped the mic. I'm leaving. I mean we've been together since high school. I what not because you know that's disgusting. Okay, I'm talking. I have not yes, and why doesn't want your breast? Milk? Might he might want milk? Okay, breasts? Yeah, as he should. Okay, how crazy is that?
Speaker 1: Ok I need to start watching the TLC channel because I see the craziest clips of people in the crazy stuff they do. The woman who is breastfeeding her husband. This was on TLC. Yes, oh woman who eats toilet paper. Oh Jesus, Like they're so it's insane. I see these clips and I'm like, it's no way this is real and I can't believe. If this is real, who are these people that agree to be on TV to even like discuss this.
Speaker 2: And if this is real and they agree to be on TV, how much did they get paid to do this?
Speaker 1: To say, to admit to the world, I breastfeed my kids. I mean, I'm sorry, I received my husband.
Speaker 2: My husband since twenty seventeen is twenty twenty three, so we talked about six years. This is the most disgusting thing I've ever and like, why does he want that? Right?
Speaker 1: She says she was like engorged. She she was created, she was making a lot of milk, so she needed But I'm really that's happened to me, and I would just squeeze my boobs and just.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, but you pomp. It's called pomp. Right. Should we send her a pump? We should send her a pump? She doesn't want one. She has a pump called her husband disgusting. That is very intimate. I mean, I don't want to say disgusting because I don't want to be judgy, but that's disgusting. I need we need to take a We need to take a poll. Okay, yeah, men, how many men have have had their wives breast milk? That from their breast.
Speaker 1: Yes, from the breast, not from the power you know, the frozen pouch or whatever, from the bottle?
Speaker 2: Right? How many people have breast fed, no, have sucked milk? Out of their wives or girlfriend whatever. Yes, breasts, yes, let us know, send us an email, let us know. All right, this is am I being shady? Question mark and this is from Tia. I think her name is Tia anyway, Hi guys, my name's oh t shout out from Massachusetts and I got a question for y'all. Recently, I purchased a few baby shower gifts from a coworker of mine on On the Low through Amazon from her registry.
Speaker 1: To four a coworker four okay, So she purchased baby shower gifts for her coworker.
Speaker 2: Okay on Amazon on the love Okay. She had a small baby shower with just her close family and friends, which is cool. I didn't expect to be invited anyways. I know the packages were delivered to her house like a week ago, and maybe she hasn't opened them yet. But I am being okay, yeah, which I would you like me to read it? No? This is all over the plus because she has she has punctuations in the wrong spaces, got it? Yeah? Okay? But am I being shady for being a little salty that I didn't even get like a thank you or a text for anything. I no longer work with this person as of this past week was my last week with the company. But I've always admired the person that I sent the gifts to, right, Okay, So I confided in a friend about the situation who used to work with both of us and that I'm still friends with. She said I was being over dramatic about it and said that she didn't even send out any thank you cards from her own baby shower last week and that she still has them enveloped in her house. Y'all, is she shady or am I tripping? Please come to Boston. We're coming to Boston soon because I'm a huge fan. I want to see you. Blah blah.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Tiya sent us a gift to her coworker offer her registry kind of just out of the kindness of her own heart. She hasn't invited to the baby shower, right, and she has not heard anything from the coworker saying thank you for the gift. Yes, but she said it was like a week, right or so. Yeah, So possibly the coworker hasn't opened it yet because maybe she has a lot of packages come true. Right, Because y'all know I shop online all the time, and I get packages and they.
Speaker 2: Like pile up and I don't open them right away. Very true. Or the mom could be out of town. Sometimes I'm out of town. I don't get to open stuff for a while.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's so let's just give her the benefit of the doubt for that for that week. Yes, right to say that maybe she hasn't gotten a chance to open these packages yet. However, if we're going into two three weeks, you know, I don't know what the date on this is, and the coworker has not reached out to say.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hi, thank you so much for the gift.
Speaker 1: Not even It's like she could just text her that, call her tech and be done and just acknowledge that she got it. So yeah, if she hasn't gotten any type of acknowledgment that received your gift, then the recipient is good.
Speaker 2: She is wrong. Yeah, and T you're not being shady and you're not tripping.
Speaker 1: Right, And you wouldn't be shady or wrong to reach out to that coworker and say, hey, did you guys to send Yeah, I send you something from Amazon. Just want to make sure.
Speaker 2: You got it. Yeah, and Amazon, I'm not mad that she got it from Amazon, because I guess I think she's insinuating that it was cheap.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think she's just I don't think the Amazon thing has anything to do with this, Okay. I think she's just saying she had a registry on Amazon, and so she went on there out of the kindness of her own heart because she wasn't invited to the shower to send her something. So it's like the woman the gift recipient is not expecting anything from her. Yeah, she should feel even more obligated to like reach out to her and say thank you.
Speaker 2: So, like, for the record, no matter what, you should thank people if they do anything for you, if they send you anything, you should thank everyone. Yes, that is common courtesy, So go ahead. But I do believe in giving people a little grace. Yeah, we understand. Yeah, I understand that. So I when this is as an example, when my dad died, a girl that I grew up with, I didn't have her phone number, but she's in she and I are in the same Jack and Jie chapter. She sent me on a car like that was beautiful because she had a memory of my dad and she put it in the car and then she sent me this book, which was like a perpetual offering, a perpetual offering at the National Cathedral in the name of my dad. So nice, that's very nice. Yeah, Like I didn't even I didn't know this thing existed, Like how nice is that? So I didn't have her number, and I didn't know how to thank her. So I'm she's she was constantly on my mind because I was like, she sent me this like uber nice thing, and and I didn't know how to ark. I'm driving down the street. I pull up into I had gotten some shoes, like the heels put on the shoe, I don't know, the shoes fixed or whatever. I pulled them into this little parking lot and I see her. I stopped my car, jump out the car, hug her. I was like, oh my gosh, thank you so much. So we got to chat or whatever.
Speaker 1: But like, yeah, you thank people, right period, Absolutely, yeah, absolutely, even so Carter, you know, since he's been injured, he at school, he has a little buddy that helps him so, like he's in a wheelchair, so they like push him around the wheelchair and help him out, help him out. And I'm like, you know, it's been a couple of weeks since school started. But I'm like, Carter, I need you to write a thank you note, give him a little gift car maybe a little like what kind of candy?
Speaker 2: Does?
Speaker 1: He like, like, You've got to thank this kid, you know. And he's like he's like, well, I'll just give him twenty dollars And I'm like, oh, I'm like, no, you can't just hand him a twenty dollars bill, right, No, We're gonna write a note, you know, give him a little something, and then yes, because that matters more, right, right, So, so even you know, the people who just help you on a regular should be thanked. But yes, Tiya, you're not shady. Reach out to her if you haven't heard from her yet, Yeah, did you get my gift?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: So hopefully she has reached out to you by now to thank thank you for the gift. But yeah, I would say you give her a little time, yes, and then after that, reach out and say did you get that?
Speaker 2: Yeah. On a side note, I do know why I'm thinking about this. There's a restaurant and this is a shout out to a restaurant. There's a restaurant in DC called may Die. We're gonna go may dan m A y d A N. Yeah. Have you heard of it? No, I saw you posted. Yes, so good they have. They have a wood fire I don't know what you call it, if it's an oven or whatever in the middle of the restaurant. Okay, okay, and then there's like an upstairs and there's a downstairs. They are firing up and it's kind of like Mediterranean style. They are firing up so much stuff and food and it's so freaking good. So I recommend you can't get a reservation. I don't know why am I saying this now, because like now everybody's gonna try to go, Like I had to like email them directly to get it preservation. And they're opening up a new location like across the alley from them. They're my new best friends, they really. Yeah, Okay, we're friends. I got your girls card. Go all right, you can't go without me robbing, Oh great, okay, okay, or maybe you can take me there for my birthday okay yeah, no, no, no, and Carl we take Carly too, Yeah, because I forgot her birthday. That means ship I gotta pay for Curly, so then it's not my birthday.
Speaker 1: How does that work anyway. All right, So now that's so then that means I gotta pay for both of y'all pretty much. Okay, anyway, all these damn virgos Okay, So like a few ship I feel like it was like early August. We asked you guys, I put it on my Instagram, uh and ask us anything.
Speaker 2: And we actually never really got to the questions. Oh my gosh, it's so many.
Speaker 1: We never really got to them just because we had a whole bunch of other stuff talk about on the podcast.
Speaker 2: So now we're coming back to it. Yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of them I noticed that we really can't go into because they are about the show or something like that. But you know, we'll do our best.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number one this is from Jeb Daily. Jeb stands for Green Eye Bandits jib g Eb Green Eye Bandits. So gab geb gab fine Geb Daily Canter score? How serious is Gizelle?
Speaker 2: And Jason? Oh what? Okay? So first of all, Robin Dickson, you didn't give it. You didn't give me like a heads up because like you know, we do this podcast together that this question was coming. Okay, I'm about Okay, So how serious are I mean? I don't know what that means? Like, I don't know how to answer that. We're having fun on a scale of one to ten, I don't does it have to be serious? Like what does that mean? Okay? So a zero we're serious enough? Yeah? Right? Serious? Okay? Yeah? What does serious mean? Okay? Do you walk? Do you hold hands when you walk down the street? Huh? We have nice really? Yeah, walking down the street? I think? So are you more of like a arm around the torso and head on the shoulder. Uh, that's probably never gonna happen with anyone. Arm on the head on the shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you're walking down your like you know, you got your arm around the waist in your heads that's the And then how are you walking very carefully and slowly?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's enough. No, that's never happened. Okay, Yeah, all right, you don't want to answer that. Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh and this is so funny because that day I put this question out and it was the day that Nini called us starl Oh okay, So when I saw these questions, I'm like, and I didn't I hadn't seen that there was another like that interview, and yeah, like why is still asking us that I didn't know it was like current is ongoing. Yes, here's a bunch of those, but we've cleared that up because she told me that I was in the North Star.
Speaker 2: Yes, I am.
Speaker 1: Super bright, yes, super right, Yes, but honestly, yeah, it's it's all good. It's we're clearly not her cup of tea, which is fine. Robin tell us about the new AI spa business venture that came about. So yeah, a, I well it's yeah, so Glow thirty, which I'm you know, opening a franchise of a skincare studio called Glow thirty. They have an artificial intelligence feature where you walk in, it scanned your face. Oh it tells you kind of like what you need, whether you're you know, hydrated, your texture and all.
Speaker 2: Of that stuff stuff like that. So anyway, how did it come about?
Speaker 1: I actually was a client of theirs almost since its inception for over like twelve years. Actually started off doing their PR when I was working in PR. And I really love the business. I love to see their growth and their evolution and their consistency and the quality of their service and the value of their service. And I became really good friends with the owner, who I have so much respect for because she's so brilliant, doctor Arlene Lamba. And when she announced she was franchising, I was like, yeah, time me up. Yeah, And I'm very like I've always been into my skin care and like even in high school, I was like buying proactive and you know, and putting I cream on and stuff like that, and so just taking care of your skin has always been something that I've been into.
Speaker 2: So are they going to be selling ozempic? No, there is actually a question about Olympic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone asked what do we think of all of like the celebrities and bribe celebrities taking ozempic?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you take Osempic? I do not, So when.
Speaker 1: I read about ozempic. Actually, one of my first things that I read about ozempic was something called ozempic face, which I think it makes your face sunking in or you know, it just it could alter your face and maybe look you, maybe aide you a little bit, yes, a lot of it. Yeah, And I was like, no, thank you, I don't want any parts.
Speaker 2: Of that, right. Yeah, And we've seen that we see people whose faces now are a little sunking in yes, yeah right, not everyone, I'm sure everyone you know, No, not everyone? Yeah, yeah, I feel like, you know everything in moderation. I you know, if anybody wants to do that, fine, no judgment. I do have some girlfriends that I know that have taken it. One in particular, all of her hair fell out, all the majority, lots the majority of her hair fell out. Yes, how long was she taking it? She's still on it? Okay? How does her weight loss look shicks thinner for sures thinner? That was it for me? Like I was like, oh, I'm not touching this because like, yeah, no, now that is a side effect that no one talks about. No, right, I haven't heard that, right because somebody wants to talk about the fact their hair's falling it. But I yeah, no, I'm good. I'm good on no ozempic shit. No, I mean, And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there will never be a day that I might like look into it and might like take the lowest dose. I don't know, but as of today, no, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm I mean, I'm definitely the face and the hair. No, I'm good on it. But I don't judge anyone that takes it. I mean, if it do you Booth, if it works for you, then that's fantastic. But I'm not willing to take the risks. I'm just going to continue to risk my life when I go. When one makes me go running outside with my Saana suit on in ninety nine degree weather, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just gonna keep doing that. I want to tell you all. There's a couple of days I was talking to Rob and Wana is in the background. He's like, Rob, you ready, You're ready, And I'm like, God, damn, what are y'all doing? And he was like, then Robin says to me, we're about to go running now. I had like just gone to the mailbox and broken out in the sweat. So I was like Ronnie. I was like, Rob is really hot out there. And She's like, yeah, I know, I'm gonna put on my SNA suit. I'm like, what the ass ASNA suit? So it's ninety five, literally, guys, ninety five. And it was like one of those those days where the news is like it was, it was saying risk. It was high risk with the animals and the babies and the people inside. Yes, and wan Is like put on a saana suit and let's go. I was convinced Wa was trying to kill you, like Wan is trying to have you pass out with dehydration. WHOA I want to call Wan and be like, what are you doing to my friends? Yes, but we made it. You made it and doing this a regular We did it today, We did this morning. Yes, listen, let's send. I want you to be careful, I said, I want Robin has a bottle of core here, Core water, which, by the way, I got it was in like my swag bag a bottle with it was cucumber core water. I didn't know they made that. It was so good. Look for that, so good and they have different flavors. Okay, Now it did kind of leave my mouth like like oh, a little bit like you know what I'm talking about, like really kind of like a lemon, like you drink a lemon. A little hurt, just a little, but it was it tasted very yummy. I do like cucumber water. Okay. Yeah, Anyway, I also wanted to talk about because I have a feeling that there's been occasions when you were talking to Wine and you were like I can't stand that bitch. You say, hell, she's on my nerves, and while I was like, yeah, I hate that bitch too, so because like can you Okay, let's just this is this is I'm going to her please, I'm going to get there fast. So so you heard about Steve Harvey and the woman that he does the radio with. Yes, I can't remember her last Strawberry. Strawberry is her last name. And she was talking to someone.
Speaker 1: In jail, right, it was on the person was in jail. The call was recorded.
Speaker 2: Of course it was recorded. Doesn't she know that? And I think it's her boo, right, it's her husband. Her husband's in jail, okay, was talking about other people, and she was talking not necessarily about Steve, but about Marjorie and that Marjorie. Steve is scared of Marjorie, his wife. And I'm like, yeah, we all know that, Like Marjorie has access to his bank account and she spends it. Okay, so of course Steve is scared of her, Like he's gonna be broke with me because of Marjorie. But I want to record the Dixon room, cut out the sex noises and just be just try to find out if ever there's a day where they're like that girl Jazel. Oh my god. But could you imagine, like if I knew that information and we're doing a podcast gether like that would be so awkward because they still work together, Steve and the lady who works together. She gave a public apology. Yeah, that's crazy, but that's so awkward. Yeah. I want to say, for the record, I've never said anything bad about you, Robin. Okay, okay, thank you. I appreciate that. I guess it likewise, okay, likewise na, yeah, yeah, okay, moving on.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see this is from all things Chazelle.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, my people.
Speaker 1: If you and Jazelle, so that's other to me. If Roymen and Gazelle could switch lives for a day, how would you think it would go.
Speaker 2: I just told you I'd be running outside in ninety five three rather wearing a sauna suit. No, thank you, no, thank you. Carter. Carter'sknee would have to be better. I'm not making his sandwiches, like no, right, yes, no? And you don't want my life? Yeah yeah, no, no, I mean right? You wake up too early for me? Do you wake up five five thirty? Thank you? Five thirty? Yes? And what do you do. So I get up, I get myself together mentally and emotionally. I might have a little chit chat with Jesus, and then I make breakfast for the girls, okay, and then they go. You cook breakfast in the morning. I do every morning. Like, what do you make? Depends on the day, So I'll give him a little egg. Today they had eggs, and I made some blueberry muffins. You made blueberry muffins, yes, from the box, not from scratch, but I made blueberry muffins. But still, yes, that's like a good what thirty minutes? Yeah, and then I eat breakfast, right, Okay, I eat, I don't eat the I eat oatmeal, so I eat other stuff and then I go to the gym. Will work out, okay, yes, and then I you know, I have to count my millions because I'm very productive.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Wow, I do not make breakfast for my kids in the morning. We know, because you don't even want to make lunch, so I understand. But yeah, running with the sauna suit can't do that, so we won't be switching lives.
Speaker 2: You don't want to get up early.
Speaker 1: I don't want to ride thirty Yeah, I mean I don't even want to get up at seven, but like, yes, my gosh.
Speaker 2: So just and then Corey is about to start driving, well Corey will he's still So what is it You can't get your license until like sixteen and nine months? Right? Fifteen? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, fifteen, fifteen and nine months is learning your learner's permit. But then they said you have to oh don't know, you have to have your learner's permit for like nine months. Yeah, so say he gets its, right, So say he gets permit fifteen and nine months. That's this December, okay, so then nine months from that puts him September.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think it's fifteen. I don't think no, no, I think it's sixteen and nine months something. Now it's not right at sixteen for a little while, I think it's six months. I think it's six months, six months from the time that you get your learners. Yeah, he's going to look that up.
Speaker 1: I know it's not what it was for us, Like I know when I turned sixteen, I was like, you're on my license. Yeah, so yeah, so I still have a couple of months, no.
Speaker 2: Well, a couple months before he takes the learners, right, so make sure he studies. You don't want to do a grace.
Speaker 1: Brian, Okay, so so tell me this. So you study on your own for that. You don't take like a course, right, study on your So you study on your own and you take the learners. Yeah, I want him to like fifteen nine months we are like there to get his learners from it.
Speaker 2: And then you know, you have to take I think this is mandatory. You have to do a certified driving school. Yeah, yes, So make the appointment and those appointments are kind of like far in advance. Just start making the appointments for that, so that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably won't be able to do that until basketball season's over, so he won't be able to do that right away, but at least he can like start getting his hours, like yeah, you know with us driving to and from school or something. Okay, so we still have a little bit of time for that. But yeah, us switching lives, how would it go?
Speaker 2: It would be terrible. It'd be a disaster.
Speaker 1: Yes, it'd be a disaster because I you know, just she wakes up at five thirty and you go to bed at.
Speaker 2: What ish nine ish nine tennish? Oh, that's later. Well, I I'm in the bed. I like to be in my bedroom close to my bed at about nine okay maybe eight, okay, fine, seven thirty. Can we continue on? Yes? Okay, I'm sorry, Yes, it would be horrible. Sixteen sixteen months? No or nine months?
Speaker 1: Okay okay yeah. Ray Mulini says, I'm glad Wan didn't have to drop the soap.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you didn't have to as well and go to jail. Yeah, he was going to jail right because because of the stupid civil lawsuit full of lies? How such when he was going to jail for eating ho hos in Costco and not.
Speaker 1: Paying for right, I think, yeah, this game after the lawsuits diss.
Speaker 2: Yes, that yeah, it's a free man.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, thank you, missus c NL seventy six.
Speaker 2: Robin. How are things with you? In one? They are actually great?
Speaker 1: I mean we you know, we've been spending a lot of time together because he hasn't been working and that's good, and but we've been doing things like running outside in ninety nine degree weather and a Sawa suit. Yes, it's been great, is it? Jesse Ellis won three two four? Is it reasonable or shady? To pick sides in an argument. You aren't a part.
Speaker 2: Of No, that is housewife one on one right, that's what we do, right, Yes, I'm gonna I'm gonna have an opinion, right, and don't pick a side.
Speaker 1: Right, But okay, picking sides to what degree?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, you can pick aside and say, okay, I think Mary is right and Susie is wrong. But then how far do you go? And picking sides is like, well, home, but Mary either when it depends on what happened, right, yeah, I mean, and it depends on like who's in the argument. Yes, right, So if it's just like if it's like two people that you don't really you're not as close to, or you're equally close to, then it's kind of like maybe you picking sides is a good way for to help them resolve it because you're like, look, I love the both of you, but but Mary, you're wrong and you need to apologize to Susie.
Speaker 2: Right, But like, if Mary like sleeps with my husband, I don't like her anymore?
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, no, there's two other al right, So if Mary sleeps with Susan's best friend's husband, Mary sleeps with Susan's husband.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not full of with Mary anymore because she might sleep with mine. Got it? If Mary steals Susan's purse, not full of Mary anymore because she's Okay, she's a criminal, got it? Yeah? Okay, But if Mary, if they have like a wait a minute, hold on, hold on, I'm not done. If Eric Kamenna calls Spice a blue monkey, I'm not fooling with Ericamena no more. Got it? Right? And we'll discuss that more on patreonatreon. Yes we will.
Speaker 1: Yes, So, yes, it is reasonable, Yeah, to pick sides in an argument that you're not a part of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. What's one topic you're always ready to dive into? Oh my gosh, there's so many, right, I can't think of one right now. I can't think of on. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be like a nerd, you know, it doesn't have to be like pop culture.
Speaker 2: It could be yeah, like I don't know stuff about like being a girl mom. I will dive into that.
Speaker 1: I like discussing like astronomy with my kids. Oh, I like that, you know, I gotta read that's astrology. But I like astrology too. I love to you know, and we had an astrologist on. Yes, yes, astronomy like planets and all.
Speaker 2: Of that universe. Yeah, I didn't know that. I just think it's fascinating. It's fascinating. But you don't believe in the UFOs. You don't believe in aliens. I saw a story yesterday. See see when they said a.
Speaker 1: NASA hold on, a NASA scientists found a little slipper of life somewhere. I told you far away, hold.
Speaker 2: On because I've been telling y'all these aliens been trying to talk to us for a long time, yea, and we have not been listening. This was just any I don't need any more technology.
Speaker 1: So they discovered like a a chemical okay, a new and a telescope. This is like, oh my god, it's like a foreign language to me. Just to this first sentence. A new investigation with NASA's Jameweb's space telescope into K two eighteen B, an exoplanet eight point six times as massive as Earth, has revealed the presence of carbon bearren molecules, including methane and carbon dioxide. Web's discovery adds to recent studies suggesting that K two eighteen B could be a high c and exoplanet, which one has the potential to possess a hydrogen rich atmosphere and a water ocean covered surface. Okay, so that's saying that's there's life this planet. There are some new planet gases that it's a new planet. Well they found new to us, Yeah, yeah, new to us.
Speaker 2: But they found clearly there's there's life there. Yes, there's living things there, and we are to act or we are to think that there's no walking around human form. Yes, I believe that. Okay, wait my whole So are you saying you believe no? No, I mean I do believe that there is life somewhere else. Did this report say that they found some living things?
Speaker 1: So they're just saying there's like live there's like gases and chemicals and molecules that allow that would be conducive to life.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, they're there, right, So I do.
Speaker 1: Believe that there is definitely life somewhere else. I find it hard to believe that whatever life that is has come to Earth has visited Earth.
Speaker 2: That's hard to believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, Although I say I told the story like one saw UFO and I heard it. Yeah, I believe one Yeah, And I believe I heard it. I know what I heard, but it's still weird. It's just like, where are you coming from? Because it's where they came from is really really really really really really really really far away.
Speaker 2: So what Oh, wait a minute, And I did see this other report and then we gotta go, guys. I saw this other report of there was a there was a fly over, or there was there was something that was flying in space that was not one of our planes. It was not anything, but it could only be of some other really UFO ish type thing. So yes, yes, I saw the vid. Oh. So, now that the majority of us have been open to the thoughts of there being other life forms outside of humans, I think we need to get into it and get involved and go visit and get involved. Let's go visit. I love that. I'm here for a road trip. Okay, you will. I will never see you again, girls trip All right, we got to get out of here, guys. We love y'all so much. Thank y'all so much for listening. Don't never forget to live your life here. The Reasonable or Shuker or bell Fying reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the eye Heartradio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite
Speaker 2: Shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady