Speaker 1: It's your boys, of course, Stevenson. I'm here on a bootleg cav podcast. Check me out.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Heyo, boutleg Cavs show Man. We got a special guest in here, one of the baddest men on the planet. Of course, Stevenson is in the building. Welcome, sir, Yes, sir, yes, sir. Jersey's finance is here. What's going on and how you doing? Bro shit.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm chilling. A couple of weeks away from the fight. I'm ready to put on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, man, because like you've had fights fall through. Obviously, this fight is November sixteenth.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, this fight is November sixteenth.
Speaker 3: Edwin de Santos, First of all, I'm curious, like you're feeling good because I know, like training heading into the fight, we always you know, watch, I always watched like when Showtime would have the you know, the.
Speaker 4: Pay per views and then you'll be able to watch the behind the scenes of the fight. So I know that it's.
Speaker 2: It's different now you can't really get to see everything. But yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 1: I'm fine. Honestly, I think this is the best I've been feeling. Getting ready for a fight.
Speaker 2: So I'm ready.
Speaker 3: How intense is like the sparring sessions for you, like prior to the fight, Like do you ramp up or do you like kind of chill out a little bit to kind of preserve for you?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm so competitive, like I'll be having like issues, So like in sparring, I'm more so like the person I like to go a lot of rounds.
Speaker 2: You could throw two three people in the ring with me.
Speaker 1: I want to keep going, but my coaches kind of got to like pull me back.
Speaker 3: And are you so competitive that if someone nails you in sparring you want to like get your get back.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, if somebody land a good shot, I tell them, like, good shot.
Speaker 4: We got to run it back though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not getting out the ring until I get mine. Yeah, we gotta running back.
Speaker 2: We gotta do another round.
Speaker 1: I make somebody staying there for rounds and rounds until they say I'm done.
Speaker 3: Yo for me being somebody who's a fat fuck, respectfully of course, to all the fat fucks out there. I always I always am curious because you guys are so good at dropping weight. You guys have figured out weight loss in the way that most obese men in the world have not figured out.
Speaker 4: All right, how do you drop like what?
Speaker 3: First of all, because I've seen guys drop like like like wild amounts of weight pretty quickly. Yeah, Like what is the key? If you need to make weight and maybe you you've been fucking up the wrong food the last week or so, how do you drop weight so fast as a boxer?
Speaker 1: I think that it all got to do with discipline. I think discipline is like the main thing.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's obvious, but that would be you know, that's the drinking water. Drinking water.
Speaker 1: Drinking water is like a huge thing. When you want to cut weight on, do.
Speaker 4: You go into like a sauna and just sweat it out?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: I don't do the sun.
Speaker 4: But people do that.
Speaker 1: There's people that do the sauna, But me, I don't believe in the sun. I think that like I I don't like it. I don't like the way it makes me feel that though I'll be feeling like kind of drink but I drink water and work out.
Speaker 2: You gotta put extra layer of clothes onto.
Speaker 4: That was not the easy answer. We were hoping for. Drink water and work out.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Yeah, but you gotta drink a lot of water. Just drink two glasses. No, you gotta drink like so y'all got this gallant thing right here?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you staying, you're staying with the water. You drinking gallon of there more.
Speaker 2: I drink over a gallon day.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a lot of water. You must have to piss a lot, definitely do.
Speaker 2: I'll be waking up at the mid of night having pee too.
Speaker 4: Is it true?
Speaker 3: Like obviously your fights a couple of weeks away, are you withstanding from busting us to this point?
Speaker 4: Yes, you're not beating cheeks?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 3: Hell Now how far out do you like cut off the you know, the intercourse.
Speaker 1: I think I'm like a four week two weeks?
Speaker 4: Wow, good for you, man.
Speaker 1: I don't know how like certain people be saying like I've done it before eight weeks, eight weeks they do it eight weeks strong.
Speaker 2: Shout out to them doing people.
Speaker 3: They tough And do you like feel the difference because you I have heard like you know, like it's like an energy thing, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel I feel the difference. I feel like when I bus I feel like it made me a little lazy.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, like I'll be in.
Speaker 4: The ring lazy smart man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when I like hold it, it's like I'm not as lazy.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling good. Get what I want.
Speaker 3: I gotta get your thoughts. There was a big fight that happened this past weekend. What are your thoughts on the h the Fury?
Speaker 4: Uh? God, man? Did he steal that one?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was watching.
Speaker 1: You watched it, Yeah, I seen some of it, but I was sparring at the same time. Got so now I got done, and I watched like the last four rounds. But I want to say, I don't know. I don't know what I was watching. Like, I don't know what Tyson Fury was doing. It didn't make sense to me. It didn't look like Tyson fiery in the ring like it didn't.
Speaker 4: But he still won. But because it was was it a draw? It was a draw? Right?
Speaker 2: But nah? It was he won?
Speaker 4: He won? H he won't, Okay, but it didn't look.
Speaker 1: Like him, like, don't I watched plenty of Tyson Ferry fights and usually he's punching. It didn't look like he was even throwing punches.
Speaker 4: He was doing a lot of hugging.
Speaker 2: He wasn't punching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it didn't make sense to me, Like it didn't he didn't look like the same person to me.
Speaker 3: I wonder, like because you always see, like I haven't seen so many people say someone was robbed so much in a long time, Like I remember there was maybe like a Pacha fight like ten or fifteen years ago that I remember it was. There was a lot of back backlash on when I was living in Vegas. But it seems like the consensus is that this guy was robbed.
Speaker 2: Man, any close fight, they gonna say it's a robbery.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it.
Speaker 1: Don't matter, like just because he's like an MMA person and they suspect Tyson Ferry to just watch him.
Speaker 2: If it's close, of course they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna say it's a ribberary. So I don't I ain't watched the first beginning rounds to really tell you, but all I'm gonna say is it just seemed like they want that to be like the narrative.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, look at the end of the day, like that is something that a lot of people say about boxing is that they feel like because it always goes to scorecards, that there is room for people to get robbed, you know what I'm saying. And from a fans perspective, you know what I mean. I'm sure it could be frustrating.
Speaker 2: To be like, yeah, some bad judges.
Speaker 3: There's some bad judges out there, right, and then there's rematches that people want to have made and.
Speaker 4: All this shit.
Speaker 1: Right, So I don't mean to cut you off before you ask you a question, but I want to say, any MMA fighters who feel this though that they can jump in a boxing ring with a box of anybody close to my weight, I would love fiata jump in the rink.
Speaker 2: With me and try me out.
Speaker 4: Conor McGregor, try.
Speaker 1: Me out any of them. I don't care which one it is. Cody Crawley, what's the people that's like.
Speaker 3: There's the guy who's like the maggot dude who's fighting this weekend, Cody Curving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever whoever it is that's close to my way.
Speaker 2: I would love for them to get the ring, drop you out.
Speaker 3: What's crazy because then a guy new dude like he like he held his own like expecting him to get smoked for sure.
Speaker 2: And that's why I would love to show.
Speaker 4: Like it ain't gonna go the same when I get in there.
Speaker 1: I would love to show like, no mm a fight that could get in the ring with me and even survive.
Speaker 3: Have you had anybody approach you to do anything like that, because it seems like that's kind of the thing going right now.
Speaker 1: I heard it was somebody said that on one of those guys said my name on what's the guy he'd be going back and forth with Devin too.
Speaker 2: I don't know his name.
Speaker 1: I don't know his name, but like I said, any one of them dudes, when to step in the ring.
Speaker 4: It feels like easy money for you. It is, yeah, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, But I just want to show them like, you can't jump in no boxing ring with me, and it's gonna go that way.
Speaker 2: I promise you. I'm not gonna lie at that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was a little surprised to see that that fight went the way it went. Yeah, I ain't like I was like, damn, that's gonna open up the cannon worms for everybody to want to come out. I felt like it was this expectful, yo, So this is the fight that we're getting. Obviously, there's been a lot of I mean, everybody's asked you about obviously, whenever you're gonna fight Hani, is this gonna happen?
Speaker 4: After this fight?
Speaker 3: Is there any sort of progression in those talks, because I think we keep hearing about the negotiations falling through. Maybe he's not serious about fighting you. What is Is that fight ever gonna get made?
Speaker 1: I would love for the fight that happened. Shit, y'all can clearly see that I want to fight. Yeah, Like y'all can clearly see. I don't know why, like people try to spind the narratives and like a lot of people go at social media so they'll turn the narrative into something else, and thirty other people will run with that narrative.
Speaker 2: But truth be told, I love to fight.
Speaker 1: Like I'll fight anybody. Yeah, I jumped in the ring with him for a reason. I didn't just jump in the ring again, do that for no other reason besides okay, let's get let's get the fight started.
Speaker 4: And is the is what's off about it? Still to split?
Speaker 2: I think what's awful about it is his team.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't think I think his team is gonna throw anything out there to make sure the fight don't happen. I don't think that they want the fight to happen right now, That's what I heard, Like from what I was hearing I'm hearing now.
Speaker 3: That's what it feels like. There's so many weird politics in boxing that I don't think people understand if you're just like a generic boxing fan, because they're like, well, this should be easy, like this guy and this guy they want to fight. This is a big money fight. There's a lot of money to be made. But sometimes, like you said, there's timing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's business and that's that's it's above everything, and that's how they looking at it. They see it as, Okay, while we fight this big risk fighter right now rather than wait a couple of years.
Speaker 2: A week, we could make more money.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they could run it because if they lose to you, that's gonna fuck up.
Speaker 4: That might suck up his bag. Yeah, and then like like like.
Speaker 3: You know, it's almost like what happened with for people who are like casual boxing fans. It's like Jake Paul losing it's bad for business, yes, right, so he has to keep winning. So the fact that he lost to Tommy Fury is is, uh was kind of bad for business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But like I said, is.
Speaker 3: That one dude, well his brother in that one dude, they stirred up some ship.
Speaker 4: But in that fight was terrible.
Speaker 2: My only issue with it.
Speaker 1: Right, if that's the case, don't perpetrate as if that's what you want to do. You know you're perpetrating and acting like that this is what you want and you're talking big.
Speaker 2: But truth be told.
Speaker 1: You put me and him in a in a ring where nobody else can help him. There's nobody else that's gonna be able to fight for him. What's gonna happen? Like he knowed the down the side that I'm the truth.
Speaker 4: That's what he knows.
Speaker 2: He know he don't been the ring with me.
Speaker 1: Several times, he go ask him, like really asks him and tell him to be honest about me as a fighter.
Speaker 2: You're really hear how he talked honestly. I think he's a good fighter, but I think that his levels.
Speaker 4: I just saw J.
Speaker 3: Prince was out in Saudi Arabia with Vince McMahon and Kanye that the fight.
Speaker 4: What's your relationship these days? Like with J Prince?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's my god, that's my guy. Like I said at the interviews, I appreciate him. I appreciate everything that he's done for me. He's family to me.
Speaker 2: So I got them. But good things to say about Jay. I appreciate him.
Speaker 4: Yeah. When you go to Houston, are you just like, do you get the red carpet?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you been out there? Good place? I don't know, an establishment.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if I've been there or not.
Speaker 4: I was just there a few days ago. We went hog hunting.
Speaker 3: Hog hunting, yeah, with this rapper, this rapper out there named Mexican Ot and he took his hog hunting in a helicopter. We were like hanging out the side of it in the helicopter. Bro, I swear to god, we were hanging out of the side of a helicopter. Are fifteen shooting pigs by the way, their pests and their invasive species. So my mind I felt like I was, you know, helping helping farmers out.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Nah, I've done it before, But you've done that, not in no helico.
Speaker 4: But you killed the pigs.
Speaker 2: No, I shot it. I ain't hidden.
Speaker 3: But you did it in Texas. Yeah, oh so you did you did what did you have the night vision goggles?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so yeah we did that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: You sure you didn't hit nothing.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'm sure I ain't hit nothing, But you.
Speaker 4: Had the goggles.
Speaker 2: You got the sure I did.
Speaker 4: You missed on purpose? You're a good man.
Speaker 1: Nah, it was like a it was farther down I smoked it. There wasn't as close.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, it was fun.
Speaker 3: It was like I felt like I was in like with the night goggles because we did the helicopter and then we did the nighttime ship. I felt like I was in call of duty. And then they were near some cows and they were like, you know, they could kill those cows. I was like, nah, yet, because I'm gonna kill them first they save some cattle man.
Speaker 2: This dude crazy.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously you're you're real tight with Bud.
Speaker 3: With Terrence Crawford, how are you feeling about a rematch between him and Spence?
Speaker 1: Uh, my honest opinion on it, I think the Earl is a great fighter.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 1: He's tough and he got the heart of a lion for even wanting to do or rematch with Bud. But my honest opinion, I don't want to see it.
Speaker 2: Like I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: The first fight was so like definitive, Yeah that it was like it you know, it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't like it was just two one sided exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like if it was more so like a competitive fight, then it'll be like, Okay, I like to see it, but it wasn't like competitive enough for me to like want to watch it again.
Speaker 2: But that's just my opinion on their own. When nobody take it the wrong way, but I don't want to see it.
Speaker 4: So you're fighting Edwin Delos Santos.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't know who the hell this guy is, So I'm sitting that you're gonna beat the living ship out of this guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nah, but he's he's a good fighter.
Speaker 1: I'm going to put it out there and say I watched him, he got good boxing skills.
Speaker 4: You gotta respect your opponent at all times. Man.
Speaker 2: No, No, he's a good fighter, know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But you have to, like I feel like sometimes we see our boxers popping shit in press conferences and I'm like, yo, man, like this guy's still professional. There's the reason why he's fighting. So this guy's good.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is you just got to be aware of who you in the ring with sometimes and being aware of that you don't want to sleep on nobody. Sleeping on that dude would be like the wrong move.
Speaker 2: For me to make.
Speaker 1: So this dude is a great boxer, puncher, and you could tell that he's hungry.
Speaker 2: He's gonna come to win.
Speaker 1: So for sure, I respect him as a fighter. But he's just going against the best.
Speaker 3: He's going against the best, and I'm sure all the money in Vegas is on you, So yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always wonder because you know, I used to live in Vegas and betting on fights was so much fun. Do you ever like think to yourself, like if I lose, people are eating shit at the sports book.
Speaker 2: Hell no, no, I ain't thinking like that.
Speaker 1: I'm type fighter. I'd be so confident that I'll go bet on myself.
Speaker 4: Is that allowed?
Speaker 2: I mean, if you do it the right way?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Floyd used to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think. I don't know. Can you go to the casinos and do it? But I can.
Speaker 3: One time I interviewed fifty Set when I was living in Vegas and Floyd was fighting that weekend, and fifty had a million dollars in the backpack.
Speaker 4: He brought it to the radio station. He's like, I'm about to take this across the street putting on Floord. I said, damn. He's like for Floyd.
Speaker 1: But I did that and I lost before because I had bet on the knockout and lost money on yourself. Man, I lost, like I want to say, fifteen thousand.
Speaker 4: So you bet you're going to knock him out?
Speaker 1: Yes, because it was a fight that they didn't think I was going to knock him out.
Speaker 4: Which fight was this?
Speaker 1: It was against Robson Sow And that's why the whole fight. Like my coaches like they're telling me like.
Speaker 4: Chill, chill, chill.
Speaker 3: I'm like, fight in your head, You're like, I gotta win this money. I'm about to knock this motherfucker out. That's all I was thinking of. Like I'm trying to get the knockout. But they telling me like, yo, just box your way into it. I'm like, no, forget what you're.
Speaker 4: Talking about about to lay out. I'm going to get him, like we're about to take Yeah.
Speaker 3: What do you know what the payout would have been? Because I'm sure the odds had to be positive.
Speaker 1: I don't remember what the payout was, but I know I bet like fifteen bands on me stopping that dude before like the ninth round.
Speaker 4: That's so fun.
Speaker 2: I was so mad that I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yo, I love that dude in your opinion, man, removing yourself from the equation. Who you think right now is the best pound for pound.
Speaker 1: Fighter, best pound for pound fighter? Yeah, Terrence Carford. It ain't even know, no question about it. Ain't nothing to think about. Terran's been dominating the sport for years. Conelo is a great fighter, but we didn't see him lose on several occasions. And we still haven't seen nobody cracked the cold on how to beat Terrence Carford.
Speaker 4: So something in that Nebraska water. You know what I'm saying, Yo, We.
Speaker 3: Got to stop the interview to tell you about our folks at my bookie. That's right, man, it is betting season right now. We got football, we got basketball. NBA is underway. That boy, women ya is looking crazy.
Speaker 4: Put all your.
Speaker 3: Money on him to win Rookie of the Year, all right, do it at my bookie right now. Go to my bookie, all right. When you sign up at my bookie, use the promo code boot Leg. Use that promo code right now, and you're gonna get a no strings cash bonus.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Put your deposit in withdraw the free cash up to two hundred dollars right away. I mean, even if you don't want to bet, create an account, get extra two hundred dollars, take it out, keep it moving, all right. But look right now, football season is getting into the thick of it, all right. I feel like the playoff picture is gonna start to really kind of become a lot more clear soon, all right, Yo, shout to the Bengals. Bengals was finally getting it together. My Cardinals look like absolute dog shit, which is what I love. Nonetheless, you could bet every single weekend on my Bookie. This is what about my Bookie. You could do your daily odds boost, same game parlays, and the crazy huge prize pool contest. Use that promo code right now on your first deposit. So when you sign up with the new account, your very first deposit, use the promo code Bootleg. This is important because you're gonna get up to two hundred dollars in cash when you use that promo code Bootleg. Claim your cash bonus right now, no strings attached. Deposit withdraw quick. There's so much going on, man, Try the my Bookie money bag to grab a potential Super Bowl front runner at long shot odds plus thirty eight thousand on the Eagles and chiefs Man is crazy. You could bet anything anytime anywhere. They got the full service casino, going down, slots, roulette, whatever it is. If you're into it, you can gamble it. You can bet it my bookie. Sign up with that promo code bootleg right now. Also got to give a big shout out to the homies at my well, I already said my bookie shit new commercial shout out to the homies over at blue Chew Man. That's right, Blue Chew. Everybody always asks me, does blue Choo work? Well, don't take my word for it. Try it for free for a month by using that promo code bootleg right now. Blue Choo has the same active ingredients as Viagra and Sialis. It's all wrapped up into a blue chewable form, delivered right to your doorstep in discrete packaging. No doctor's appointments are needed, all right, You don't have to go into the doctor.
Speaker 4: Everything's online.
Speaker 3: Go to bluetoo dot com, all right, sign up with that promo code Bootleg. Get your first month for free. If your dick ain't dickon, it's time to get a dick in again.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You're dealing with a little rectile dysfunction, maybe a little anxiety at work. Maybe you're stressed out, maybe you're just married to someone you're tired of fucking. Let's be honest, sometimes you need a little extra, you know, a little extra, some some to get you over the finish line. Get that blue Choo, Baby Blue Choo. Try the first month for free. They're gonna give it to you for free, a month's supply for free.
Speaker 4: Go to bluetoo dot com.
Speaker 3: It's the promo code boot Like right now, thank me later. Let's get back to the interview.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 4: Have you been in Nebraska with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been in Nebraska.
Speaker 4: What's it like there?
Speaker 3: Like I'm just curious where, Like, like you see this guy traded in Nebraska, and it's like the only thing out of Nebraska, you know.
Speaker 1: Really, Like when he do his camps, he do it in Colorado. Oh word, yeah, he don't even the high elevation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now I've been there with him. I just think Budd is just different. Like I don't even know if it's Nebraska, I don't know what it is. I think Bud is just a different individual as a whole just being around him. The dude can do everything, Like there's nothing Budd Crawford can't do, Like I don't testing him out. There's so many different things like a come on, let's play this, let's do this, let's do that, and he'll be good at every single thing and beat a lot of people at a lot of things. So Terrece Crufford is definitely top level in everything that you do.
Speaker 3: After this fight, assuming everything goes well you win in are you already eyeing who you? I mean, obviously there's fans will throw names out like take Davis and lemon Chenko. Is there anybody who you got in your sights?
Speaker 1: I was supposed to be fighting lemon Chenko for this fight. Lemon Chenko turned me down, So yeah, I keep them on the list. But it's like is he gonna fight me?
Speaker 3: It's almost like which fighter is like fight? Like, like what fight can you actually put together?
Speaker 1: Which fighter is willing to get in a ring with me? That's what it really comes down to. What I really think that they're trying to do. They're hoping to see like a wrinkle, they're hoping to see like okay, a chink in your armor off? Yeah, they want to see Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's how we can that's how we could be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's when they'll be raving enough to jump in the ring. But as of right now, they haven't seen no wrinkles.
Speaker 2: So it's kind of y.
Speaker 3: The boxing game is so frustrated, bro, Like, if if these promoters would just give the fans what they want, more people would watch.
Speaker 1: But it's not just the promoters. The promoters can try the fighters too. If the fighter don't don't want to fight, or they're like, oh, that's not enough money, or they come up with a thousand different excuses on why not to fight.
Speaker 2: Hey, can't do nothingbody.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 3: Uh if we were just talking about Little Wayne, you were bumping some Little Wayne when I walked in off your phone?
Speaker 4: Who's like your mount Rushmore hip hop? Who's your who's your top four or five all time? Man?
Speaker 3: All times all time? And then give me right now too, like because that's two different lists.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, yeah, definitely two different lists.
Speaker 4: H Tupac, Shot to Pop, Biggie.
Speaker 1: Jay, z.
Speaker 2: Eminem A, Little Wayne.
Speaker 4: I respect that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a pretty good I mean, that's that's that's kind of like the four or five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, and right now I'm gonna have to go with little Baby right now, right now, I don't know, it's kind of it's kind of different. It's rough right now Little Baby, Young Boy.
Speaker 4: Dirk Oh, Young Boy, and Dirk.
Speaker 3: Road Wave Broadwave is so fire yeah yeah, right Wave being like, like you do you tap in with any of the Jersey ship going on or the the drill shit going on in like New York because like obviously you're from Jersey, but like that, there's like this whole drill scene that's moving out of New York.
Speaker 4: It's kind of crazy. I don't know how tapped in you are with it.
Speaker 2: Nah, I'll be, I'll be mine of my business.
Speaker 1: But I see some of the artists coming up, I see what's going on, so.
Speaker 3: The like right, I mean, I'm sure you see like now, like the Philly Club Jersey club music thing, it's starting to pop, like people are doing.
Speaker 4: That ship and it's like this ship has been going on for.
Speaker 1: I about to say the Jersey club is going on since I was a.
Speaker 3: Crazy because now people are like kind of like doing their own.
Speaker 1: Version of it, yeah, and making it to like the baby take something, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying like these are like these are like these, this is club music facts facts.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'll be toning, but like I said, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'll be out of the way too.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Man, for you man talk about this this upcoming fight obviously. Uh you know it's a fight that fans just want to see you fight.
Speaker 4: You got fans.
Speaker 3: But for you if I haven't, let's say, because I'm a degeneral gambler, shout out to my bookie. Go to my bookie, us a promo cooree bootle. Like you know what I'm saying. I'm trying to get in on some action. Am I betting the knockout?
Speaker 4: What round? And I betting? Like what are we doing here? Is there? Give me some give me some consultation. I got the man right here, you know what I'm saying, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah I Uh, Like I said, when I lost money on myself, I kind of bagged up a little bit from trying to predict what's going to happen.
Speaker 4: But I'm betting the knockout.
Speaker 1: It's a possibility. I don't put it past myself. But we got to see what happens when we get in the ring on I can't go in there looking for it.
Speaker 2: I gotta just boxing. If it comes, it comes.
Speaker 3: I'm one of your thoughts man, with Showtime like leaving the boxing world as important as they've been for so many years for boxing, what do you think that means for the sport?
Speaker 1: I mean, it just means maybe a new outlet is on the way. I don't think that just could show Tom left that them guys over there with PBC and our Hayman, they're gonna need an outlet to fight on it. I think that they're gonna find something big and some major where you could get guys on like Tank and on Earl Spence, all them type dudes in the ring on a big platform.
Speaker 3: Yo, I wonder I'm sure you saw the fallout that Ryan Garcia had with Oscar de la Hoya right after.
Speaker 2: They fall out every week.
Speaker 3: Though it's a lot, it's a lot to say the least, but it feels like in boxing, like you're meeting your team is like extremely important, right, Like you gotta trust who's in your corner, you gotta trust who's with you all the time. We've seen so many situations kind of play out, like when you see like because I feel like it is kind of like a predatory sport. But like, for you, how do you make sure like you kind of keep your team super like locked in and when you see something like that, like if I mean, it almost feels like that that situation kind of like ripped the spirit from that kid for a while, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I think I.
Speaker 1: Think with situations like that, I just think with your team, you just got to build trust, Like you be able to trust your team and know that they're gonna make know that they're gonna come to you by the decisions, but also have like the right decisions to make. And with my team, I think I got a great team with j Prince and Josh Dubin. I think that they've been doing a great job throughout my career on far as every in every situation, they always deliver. So like I said, I trust my team. I ain't got no issues with my team. I can't sit here and complain about my team. We've been doing it big and it's getting even bigger now for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure, do you feel like this YouTube ship's finally over with? Because I feel like that last pay per view with Dylan Dannis and the KSI dude and Logan Paul.
Speaker 1: Was just it was so terrible, man, I think that they gotta, like, if they gonna do it, I think that they should start letting them fight some boxes too, just to show them like, okay, well.
Speaker 3: Because the only boxer that they fought has beat him, right that the Fury dude, and he's kind he's kind of like a fake boxer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say, I never really heard of him until he's just he's just a YouTube He's just a guy's brother. I never heard of Tommy Ferry until like YouTube, Like, I've never really heard of him.
Speaker 3: So do you feel like it's a good because like, at the end of the day, it's more eyes on the sport and there are undercard fights, you know what I'm saying, Like, do you feel like it's a good thing some of the attention that like Jake Paul's bringing to the sport or do you.
Speaker 4: Feel like it's kind of you know, I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: I just like I said, I would rather see them jump in the ring with an actual boxer before they sit there and keep calling out boxes like I donet heard several YouTubers get out there and say, oh, I want to fight Tank Davis. I want to fight, of course, sis, I want to fight Devin Haineyan. If y'all saying that, come on, let's show. Let's show them, like the difference between getting in there with a YouTube and getting in there with somebody who's been boxing their entire life. Like, it's just funny to me because if y'all save my name, I would love to who said your name?
Speaker 2: I done heard?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Dean Dean something like that, Dean the Great?
Speaker 3: Uh? I don't know, dude, it ain't like Jake Paul log. I'm not on the YouTube boy like that. I just been like, Oh, Jake Paul's fighting. Let me see if he's gon get his ass beaf fightly all right?
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Also want to give a shout out to our family over at King Palm Baby already know, man, we always stay King pommed up over here.
Speaker 4: It's the only thing we're smoking.
Speaker 3: You know what I love about King Pom So many flavors, so natural, organic, tobacco free leafs. This is how we're smoking at the Bootleg keV podcast. And like, let me just say this, dude, Like all shapes and sizes.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, let's give you a little variation of the type of King Poms you can get down with, you know, just different shapes, different sizes, natural, organic, tobacco free, a clean smoke if you will. This is the Honeyberry, which might be my new favorite. I do love the energy drink one. The red rain is fire. All right, but listen, if you want to get down with some of these king Poms, trust me when I say, man, they're the best way to smoke. First of all, you can go to your local liquor store seven to eleven. All that they got king poms, all right, so go pick something up, or you can go to their website now. If you go to their website kingpom dot com, go to Kingpalm dot com. Use the pomba cold bootleg right now and you can say fifty percent off at kingpom dot com.
Speaker 4: Half off whatever you want. What are we smoking? This is the uh, the orange Swirl.
Speaker 3: What's dope about King Palm is they have like the flavor, the terpene infused tips. So like, let's say you got this one, right, You got some of that orange swirl?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 3: You load it up, put your weaed in there or whatever your tobacco and then in the tip you press down on that thing and you're getting hit with all that flavor. All right, So go to Kingpom dot com use the promo code bootleg right now get half off, or just go to your local liquor store, go to your local seven to eleven and run it up with some king Poms. Also want to give a shout out to our family at odds Socks. Man, don't forget get you some odd socks in your life. Go to odd socksofficial dot com right now. Holiday season's coming. They make great gifts. Man, We could do so much.
Speaker 4: They got the et you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: You got the draws if y all even know odd Socks making underwear now and they're more comfortable than now all the other underwear brands. Let me be honest with you, all right, they got all the licenses. How about top Ramen underwear. Let me just take a peek of these bad boys. See what we got here, the Ramen drums.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 3: What how about some mountain dew code red socks or you know what, how about this? How about we we keep the soda theme going we got Mountain Dubaja Blast.
Speaker 4: Oh wait wait wait wait wait wait, we don't want either of those. We'll keep the soda thing going.
Speaker 3: What about some orange crush socks? What if you're fat like me? You like chocolate Hershey's. They got wwe Breaking Bad, Godfather good. I mean, just all of the damn things, Power Rangers, all the crazy licenses.
Speaker 4: Go to odd socksoficial dot com.
Speaker 3: Use the promo cod Bootleg right now, and you will save twenty percent off odd socksofficial dot Com promo cod Bootleg save twenty percent off your total order right now.
Speaker 4: Let's get back to the interviews.
Speaker 2: I just want to see it. Don't getting ridy with real box.
Speaker 3: Well he's caught out like Canelo, But it's like, why would ken Line take that fight? Like you know what I'm saying, Like Canoe, It'd be ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm uncool with Jake, but I think that I like him for the sport. I just don't think he'll be able to beat no Canelo. I think Canelo on no.
Speaker 3: Do you think he takes Do you think Jake takes boxing at least serious? Like, yes, he puts into work because that's the one thing people say is like he actually like gives respect to the sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he do. I think that he do real training camps. He got real boxes around him and jay Leon Love, and I think that BJ Floyd is due with a box of maybe, so I think that he do take it serious. I just think it. It's just different levels to it when it comes down to it.
Speaker 3: Tell me about, uh, in terms of what we're two weeks out, what are the things you're doing, like on a daily basis, Like let's say five days out from the fight, Like, is there anything you're changing up or is there anything you're like whether it's diet, whether it's regimen. Are you slowing down a little bit the last week?
Speaker 1: Like Nah, I ain't nothing really on changing up. It's the same routine. I'm gonna get my room and then most I probably slowed down on the portion size of my food may go down some because we in a weight cut process. But other than that, Nah, I be I'm doing the same thing. It's man, it seemed like it's just another day for me, just another day, just another day.
Speaker 2: The entire fight week.
Speaker 1: On fight day, I try to treat it like it's just another day.
Speaker 4: I'm curious. You're obviously a fan of the sport.
Speaker 3: What is a fight you want to see that maybe isn't in your weight class that you just as a fan, you would just love to see happen.
Speaker 1: A fight that isn't in my weight class. But as a fan, I would love to see Canelo versus Terrence.
Speaker 4: That'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: I would like to see that fight just because a lot of people think that Bud is not big enough.
Speaker 2: When I just watched Canelo.
Speaker 1: With Charlo, I seen like a lot of things Bud could capitalize on.
Speaker 3: So you saw it because because you know a lot of people say that like that, like Charlie kind of like laid down, you know what I'm saying, Like you saw some things like the chinks in the armory you were talking about people want to see with you. Did you see those with Canal during that fight?
Speaker 2: I did, for sure. I've seen.
Speaker 1: I don't know how like conditioned he is, Like it's it's weird. It's like he start off first four rounds bombs, wait, big strong punches, then like the punches kind of go down a little bit and he start fighting like spurts. Then I see like he throwing like one or two big shots and a smart fighter, Like if you catch and shoot him when he's going at why you catch him in between his punches. But he's like, he's a hell of a fighter. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying far as like somebody like Bud. I think Bud can capitalize on a lot of the things that I see who I'm doing with Trello.
Speaker 3: That'd be crazy. We all always talk about, like who the greatest of all time is. There's the obvious names we all know, Floyd, who do these? Most underrated fighter ever?
Speaker 1: Most underrated fighter ever? Andre Ward, There's no question about it. Underrated fighter andre willd. I don't think he got all the props that he deserved in the sport of boxing. And I think it got a lot to do with social media and all that kind of stuff being important in our world. And honestly, I think that Andrew Wood was one of the best fighters that I don't seen based.
Speaker 2: Up a pair of gloves.
Speaker 4: Have you got to kick it with Tyson at all? I did his show? How was that? Did he try to get you to smoke the toad na? He tried to give me to do?
Speaker 1: None of that but you could tell you he was how on the.
Speaker 4: Show he do some other otherworldly ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he be talking sometimes and when he say something, he'll forget what he's saying that he'll come back to it, and I'm like, man, and then he got like some crazy opinions, but crazy opinions like what man he told me? It's like, uh, I mean he's crazy to me. It's probably not crazy to somebody else. But he's like getting comfortable with losing something like that, Like he explained it the right the right way, like it sounded good on this show. But I still to this day didn't understand what he.
Speaker 4: Meant by getting comfortable losing, like how.
Speaker 2: Losing is good for you and all that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, Mike Tyson has done a lot of therapeutic psychedelics. Yeah, so he's shed all ego that is probably possible for him to have, so you know, I get it.
Speaker 4: But he's a goat though, I mean, he's definitely a goo.
Speaker 2: I love Mike Tyson. I love his story. I love the way that, uh, the way he came up.
Speaker 1: You could listen to how tough he was I mentally he got like down and then came back up, and I just I just love Mike Tyson.
Speaker 3: I wonder like, obviously you have a long career ahead of you when you see some of the after boxing stuff that a guy like Tyson does, like people actually paid to go watching just shoot the ship in Vegas, you know, he had a Vegas show for a second, and then you see it fights happening, Like Floyd will just go beat the ship out of some like schronic kid in like Dubai for like thirty million dollars. Yeah, like like once you're kind of like officially retired, like do you see yourself like doing any any sort of that ship, Like let me go grab twenty five million in Dubai.
Speaker 4: Sure and mop up some some dude's cousin, you know, or I would boast or something.
Speaker 1: I would definitely do it, just because I know, like I'm I got too much experience, I got too much knowledge for yeah, somebody that don't know nothing about boxing, So ain't no worries, ain't no risk saying Okay, throw me in the ring, come on, let's go play around with.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Yeah, I think that's like with Floyd. I feel like Floyd, like me and my co host will be talking about what's fighting this weekend?
Speaker 4: I'm like, what since win?
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy though Floyd's still be looking sharp as.
Speaker 4: Sharp as hell, and he's like a whole as grandpa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'd be being young people up at the gym Floyd.
Speaker 3: I always wonder if Floyd ever has to have like like the grandpa to like daughter's baby daddy talk with NBA young boy, Like I just like, one day I hope.
Speaker 4: Someone asks him about that, like what's that? What's that?
Speaker 3: What's like the grandpa to you know, baby daddy talk? Like with Floyd and NBA Young Boy, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know they situation. I don't know they situation.
Speaker 3: I speak on it, but on the undercard undercard for you on on on the upcoming fight November sixteen.
Speaker 4: Varate.
Speaker 1: What I'm hearing they building a fight between me and him probably next Oh so.
Speaker 4: So he's so he's fighting before you, Yeah, you better win.
Speaker 1: He's my cole Maine. He's fighting somebody that I'll beat the robson dude. He's fighting home.
Speaker 2: So this is like an.
Speaker 4: Audition kind of for him.
Speaker 1: They're gonna try to put They're gonna try to put him in the ring of whom see if he could get to stop Itch and then try to you say, oh, he stopped him and I didn't.
Speaker 2: But Styles may fight.
Speaker 1: So it's a lot of people that pack y'all stopped, that Floyd didn't stop.
Speaker 4: Man, that is true. God a ring, that is true.
Speaker 3: Well listen, man, the fights in Vegas. I'm sure you still get tickets. You could get the pay per view. November sixteenth, shir Kurt Stevenson, Edwin dy Los Santos, Yes.
Speaker 4: Sir, hopefully we get the Haini fight one day.
Speaker 1: Man, that's all up to him. He and his team gotta be willing.
Speaker 2: To get a ring with me.
Speaker 4: Make it happen, man, I.
Speaker 2: Want to I will love it. I will love that fight.
Speaker 4: It's got to happen, man.
Speaker 3: The fans want to see it and don't make it happen, like like when we saw Packy on Mayweather and they're both Oh, man, can we just make sure that.
Speaker 1: You gotta talk to Bill Haney. That's the Bill Haney plan. The Bill Haney playing is.
Speaker 4: To watch you guys are fifty fight. Man.
Speaker 1: He want to see a chink in my armor. So he's waiting to see anything before he throw his son in.
Speaker 4: His thought, that's his dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his dad.
Speaker 1: I think that they kind of game playing around that. Like if you watch they all wait till somebody have a bad performance.
Speaker 4: And then they'll fight him.
Speaker 2: Go check like the history even with Regis.
Speaker 1: Regis is foot and he had a bad performance, and now they want to get in the ring with whom trying to protect the bags instead of getting the ring with t O.
Speaker 4: Everyone's trying to protect the bag in boxing.
Speaker 2: Man, there's a bunch of bitch ass niggas.
Speaker 3: There you go, Shakur Stevenson Man, I appreciate your time, brother, I love it.
Speaker 4: Boom fire Yo, we're wrapping up an interview man.
Speaker 3: Of course, we want to shout out to our family at Hardean Baby Hardean, Las Vegas celebrating their seventh birthday this month, So happy birthday to Hardean. I want to give a shout out to the whole family over there. When you're in Las Vegas, you got to pull up the Hardean tell them that the Bootleg cap podcast says you they're gonna.
Speaker 4: Take care of you.
Speaker 3: It is the craziest selection of premium cannabis in the country, all under one roof. You walk in and it's just a five beautiful butt tenders, amazing smoke. Just the illis merch, you know what I'm saying. Hey, it's right in Las Vegas, right in Sin City. So you land in Vegas, you're about to go gamble with your boys, You get into that cab, you say, take me to Hardean.
Speaker 4: They're gonna know.
Speaker 3: Exactly where to take you. All right, shout out to Hardean. Go follow them hardin Underscore Las Vegas, or go to the website Hardinlasvegas dot com