Speaker 1: I just don't get it. I don't get it at all. These days, everybody is on the talk tich or the instagrams or exit it out with their friends whatever that means. That's all hunched over from looking at their iphons. Why back in my day we didn't have the social media. It was just much easier. The only tiktoks we had were the ones on the wall and watch them at night. It was our entertainment. No artificial intelligence to help us with things, no phones to look at. Our backs were hunched over because life was hard and we loved it. It's the Jewel show that are you on social media?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And if not, what did you do? And why were you hiding from the top Anyway, there's a new study just released about people who use social media aka you and everybody else and the morse social media you consume. It says one thing about your personality. Oh so, genius, give me three minutes and I'll tell you what that is. Right after this, think fast, what annoys you the most about social media? It's a jewbile show. And I'm sure your head just got flooded with things and now your face is red and there's steam coming out of your ears and you can't wait to open up TikTok or Instagram or classmates dot com. Invent about it. You really don't know what annoys man siting, Well, don't vent about it there, you can do it here text in four to one oh six one or call us eight at eight three four three one o six one. What annoys you about social media the most? And I asked the question because a new study just released about people who use social media says that the more social media consume, you consume. It says one thing about your personality. Okay, which is Harvard Medical School collected data on how often adults eighteen and older use Instagram, TikTok x and Facebook. Weirdly, they left.
Speaker 3: Class myself come off anyway, todd move.
Speaker 1: Harvard, and then they compared people's social media use to how they scored in various mood tests. Ooh, and they said that they use. The people who said they use social media most of the day scored three times higher on the irritability scale. Yeah, is that a thing than those who say they never use social media. So the more social media you use, the more irritable they say you are. I see that.
Speaker 3: That makes complete sense, What do you mean I go on social media to get irritated, Like that's the purpose of social media for me. I'm like, you know what, today hasn't been chaotic enough. I'm gonna pop open TikTok and look at some opinions I don't like and just get upset.
Speaker 4: I guess it depends on what's in your feed, because like, haters are what drives me crazy more than anything. But if I get irritated, it's because I start in the comparing game more than anything else. So I'm not necessarily like, oh, this is annoying.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, you're so cool. I wish I was like that.
Speaker 3: That's huge self worth plumbing. It's the moment you open the app.
Speaker 4: I thought I was funny, but they're really funny, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You don't do that, no, okay, I kind of just get distracted by it. But well, yours is all cats, so cats, and it's.
Speaker 5: Like things make me laughed, like get me out of my day. But I don't think I get irritated by it. There's nothing on social media that irritates you.
Speaker 1: Victoria.
Speaker 5: I mean like misinformation, but like I can never tell I mean it.
Speaker 1: Later but in the moment, I don't know about it, so that's okay. Harvard researchers say that the more social media you use, the more irritable you are.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: People find a reason to be mad about everything. Though, Yeah, I think about it.
Speaker 3: Your dopamine gets slapped upside the head and then you come off social media and you're like, wait, the real world sucks, and then they're just upset the whole day.
Speaker 1: I think that's the thing that bugs me about social media is so many people's presentation of their life or the thing they're doing is not actually how it is.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So if you live a normal life, which those people also live a normal life, you think.
Speaker 3: Man, every day for them's got to be amazing.
Speaker 1: And you know what, most of these social media influencers are incredibly stressed out because think about it, they have to post all the time. If you have normal social media, you post when you want, right, You post updates for your friends, your family, to see people that you know. But that's their job. So literally they wake up in the morning and they have to put on a show for everybody on their social media.
Speaker 4: But that's what It's a lot of work. It's a show and that's not their private jet ice.
Speaker 1: I did see someone say how it helped them.
Speaker 5: They're like they were going into acting and they like filmed their first thing or whatever, and being on social media that much actually helped them get into acting, because it's basically putting on a show when you're in front of a TikTok or Instagram.
Speaker 4: It's really how you use it, though, because it also could be like community and inspiring and all that stuff, or like you can be taken down people that are just trying to do good things. I was just telling you guys about this. Did you see the news anchor that's going to roasted on social media for doing his job and reporting on the fires?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 4: David Mirror is an anchor for ABC. In Google you'll know his face the second you see it. He's been on the TV forever and so he's reporting on these fires and the news stations provide these fire jackets and I guess they're oversized, but whatever.
Speaker 1: It's better to cover more of your body than not, right. Was it like one of those instances where they've had the storms and then the reporter looks like he's getting rained on, but then they oh, I have somehow have backstage footage where it's just like one of the interns is throwing water at them and they have a huge coat on. They're not even near the rainstorm.
Speaker 4: I hope that that wasn't the case. But that wasn't even the part. So when he turns to point and report on the fires, he's got like clothes pins on the jacket to cinch the way so he looks more snatched. It's wild because it's gone viral and all these different news outlets are reporting on him, calling him an egomaniac who's between male supermodel Derek Zoolander and Will Ferrell's cringe worthy anchorman.
Speaker 1: Why you like, they're just jealous. He looks so good. Let the man wants to sense his weight. He looks like a ken doll. But that's not his fault.
Speaker 3: Yeah, also, well totally, I hope it is his fault. I'm sure he would probably be offended if you said he's like, I worked very hard to look like a ken doll. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, this is the perfect example of social media. This guy is actually a talented person. He's been on television forever. He's been in these zones of you know, like these storms and all these other like real big events, and they're like, but he cinches his waist on his jacket, so all of that goes away, right, Yeah, screws social media also, like the people don't think about things. I mean, you know, who knows.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was just like, I'm gonna put on his jacket, but I also have to let people know that I'm sexy. So can we get an intern in here to cinch this up?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's on TV or it's been windy too. Maybe it was flopping around too much, like the microphone was picking up the sound of it. Yeah, probably not.
Speaker 4: Well mob mentality everybody like y'all of a sudden, you hear one person say he sension is waist, not because it's flopping, And now the whole world is like, it's not floppy, he's cinching.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Like the anchor that sent it to him isn't wearing skims right exactly? You know, it would have been, come on, it would have been if you like sinched it up into like a half top.
Speaker 1: Dropped off fire jacket. Why as out it's another jubile phone frame, say Mornings on the twenties. Can I be pushed?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 1: Push? Hello? Oh hi is this hold on one second? Sorry? Just tell off a little bit. Who Yeah, hey, this is a Peedeakin's call him from guy was looking for Rachel. It is Rachel.
Speaker 8: Yes, can I help you?
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Pete Akins. How you doing today? I'm calling from and calling in regards to a TV that you shipped back to us and we're hoping to get a return on the TV.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm sorry. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Not much? Having a pretty good day.
Speaker 3: What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Okay, well you're just like hanting in my ear.
Speaker 1: Just get a boy. How was your holiday?
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm fine, But you were talking about the return?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, sorry about that. Obviously you didn't like the TV or something because you returned it. But I got I had a great Christmas. I just I got this under the desk elliptical machine. You know those little walking paths that you can put on the desk and it'll work out. Why you do your job. I've been using that thing you now, Yeah, just trying to yeah, oh boy, to get off of it. I just posit again. I'm taking a break here for a second. Egg get my workout back on. Oh boy, you got one of those.
Speaker 8: No, I do not have one of those.
Speaker 1: You should really get one. There quite a workout. I'll tell you what. One of my New Year's resolution is to lose a little bit of weight, you know, and getting a little more fit cardio wise. And so I figured why not go hardcore on the under the desk elliptical, you know. So anyway, what's what's the issue?
Speaker 2: Well, I have an issue with the TV, but I also have an issue with the way this call is going so far.
Speaker 8: You called me.
Speaker 2: And you're panteing and you're doing a workout on your elliptical, and I am just making sure that you got my TV. You're issuing me my refund? Yes, no, no, what do you mean?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: I'm can to let you know we cannot honor your refund, so we can't put the charge back on your card.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, Well no no no, no, no, no, no no, can you give me my refund?
Speaker 1: Wish it beat push it beat push push push.
Speaker 8: No no no, don't push push push on my buttons right now?
Speaker 2: Why can't you give me my money back?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: Ow did you get hurt?
Speaker 1: I heard some bop and I think I'm it might be my Achilles tendant I felt, and then oh.
Speaker 8: My oh are you okay? I don't Oh, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Oh it's just a cramp and it's gone now Okay. Anyway, what we're.
Speaker 2: Saying, what I need for you right now is to stay off the elliptical and get me your manager, because this is insane. I can't believe you're allowed to even be on that at work. So give me your manager because I want my money back, and honestly I want you fired at this point.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that that's warranted. Probably not the most professional thing to be getting the hard workout in while you're trying to deal with customer service.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So question for you, Rachel, I got a question for you. Oh my god, Yes, what I like your attitude? And do you think I could call you once in a while to kind of be a coach for me to help me on my elliptical journey?
Speaker 11: You can kind of?
Speaker 12: No, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Your certifiable right now? No, you cannot call me to help.
Speaker 8: You motivate you while you're in your elliptical.
Speaker 2: Are you insane?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I am, because this is actually Dubal from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your boyfriend. Paul set you up. It's a joke, he said.
Speaker 13: Right now.
Speaker 1: He gave you a TV over the holidays and it didn't work, so he returned to and he wanted to be a.
Speaker 3: Mess with you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I thought I was losing my mind right now.
Speaker 12: I believe he did.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with double phone branks.
Speaker 3: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: Uber's looking out for the kids that fail their driver's exams. Oh, they have a new deal right now for anybody who fails their driver's exams. They get six free rides. All you have to do is prove that you failed.
Speaker 5: Or was that when I failed mine? I didn't fail mine. You did recently though? Oh well I was trying to backtrack, but that she didn't work. So I guess we don't actually have to be a teen, right. It's just anybody, yeah, fail fails.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that because then maybe that could fit you, because it does say teens about to upload my.
Speaker 1: Fails the uber teen thing, which is crazy or I think it's uberteene. I don't know what it is, but it's a it's a ride share one of the rightess services doing ober teenagers.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, they do, which is really interesting. It's like convenient and scary all at the same time. I'm not sure would you trust your kid getting I don't know. I was thinking about that as I was reading this. I don't have kids at the moment, but like even my niece, right, Like, would I want her just rolling around in an.
Speaker 1: Uber by yourself?
Speaker 4: But if you're taking all the proper precautions, you got a little video cameras in there making sure she's tracked.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Then said is for some parents, So like, if your kid's a teenager and you're like take yourself to soccer practice.
Speaker 3: As a dad, I would say this could be very convenient. I would need to make sure it was safe. But I'm all in on this.
Speaker 1: Yeh, right, I like that about it. But it's still a stranger danger. Mommy's your get her wine, you take yourself out? Yeah, exactly. Have you ever played a video game and wondered what it smelt like?
Speaker 4: No, you ever wondered like what the character's cologne was?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was going somewhere gross, so I had to change that.
Speaker 4: So see twenty twenty five is where they unveiled some new technology that will actually allow players to catch a whiff of what's going on inside the game.
Speaker 1: Oh no, so left auto. When I play video games, you can smell.
Speaker 4: The tires or like whatever. I'm not really sure how that would work out. I mean, just thinking about it, it's like if you're playing on the I feel like it would come out of the remote or something like that, because you can't like scratch and sniff the TV or like whatever your console is.
Speaker 1: But if you're so weird, this is so weird.
Speaker 4: But if it works, I wonder if that technology would cross over to TV, Like could you imagine watching the Cooking Network with being able to smell thing?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, I'd be extra upset.
Speaker 3: I'm already upset when I'm watching the Cooking Network or any cooking show because I can't do that. Never going to be able to do that. They're skipping over the important parts that you're supposed to know, like all the chemistry and science behind it. So I'm sitting here going you could make that, and then I never can. And then if I could also smell it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's just frustrated, so hungry all the time. It does make you hungry, But I think that'd be really cool. That's like a little that's like pre game, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Get yourself all excited to get in the kitchen and get also all.
Speaker 1: Excited for dinner. The whole pregame is smelling it. What I would not want to do sets I would not want to rewatch Walking Dead, smell Vision, No, thank you, take it to the one place nobody wants to go.
Speaker 4: Do all the medical shows also, okay, but make Dreamy or McSteamy probably smells pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'm coming out.
Speaker 4: And lastly, have you ever wondered what happened to the Hawk? Twa girl? Nobody has heard from her since December twentieth.
Speaker 3: Fine with time, so her podcast she was doing a podcast for me.
Speaker 4: She has not even released a podcast or tweeted or done anything since December twentieth. Part of it probably has something to do with the legal action and stuff that's been going on since her crypto dropped.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she dropped a crypto coin. That's right, she did.
Speaker 5: It didn't go over very well, and so a lot of people bought it, but there wasn't anything to be bought really, right or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people did buy it, but then a lot of people lost a lot of money from it. So now she's just been quiet.
Speaker 1: Which makes sense.
Speaker 3: It was a very complex system with actually she I think she got screwed. Somebody helped her set this up. Really at the end of the day, I believe that it was they'd make the money and then the people who bought it wouldn't make any money. So you essentially buying a product that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Isn't a scam? Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeahkesh, that sucks.
Speaker 1: She got taken advantage of she did probably, Yeah, I mean may know where it was a good.
Speaker 3: Idea, I'm sure, but it's no way she walked in and like, let's drop a crypto coin. Here's how we're going to do it. Yeah, there's no way.
Speaker 1: But if she could smell it, then she would know something fishy was at.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's what.
Speaker 14: It's some time to catch a Cheater only.
Speaker 1: On the Jubile Show, Katie is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been married to her husband for eight years. His name is Seth, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Katie, Sorry you're going through this, but one of your hells was going on, why do you think your husband is cheating?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's cheating or not. It's just this weird.
Speaker 14: We have a very good marriage, and we have I mean, I guess he's had a handful of rough spots, but I mean over the course of eight Like, well, we were together for eleven.
Speaker 9: Years, so years before we got married.
Speaker 14: And so there's going to be some respots. But I mean, you know, we we still went out. You know, we were trying, We were having fun. We were going to concerts and like, I don't know, we like to bowl and I don't know. I always looked at us and thought of us as being like a really strong couple, and I don't know. I guess in the last couple of years, we both just started.
Speaker 6: To work more and more.
Speaker 14: You know, I got this promotion, and we're at work so much that I guess I kind of got complacent. You know, maybe he did too. You know, we get home and just eat dinner and go to bed, and now he doesn't really want to go out as much.
Speaker 2: Anymore, which I mean, all of this, in my mind is kind of normal.
Speaker 14: Like, you know, we've been together for a really long time, and he's kind of a stereotypically kind of lazy dude, and I like that about him, you know, I like being comfy and cozy.
Speaker 2: At home, but he does, you know, he goes to see.
Speaker 14: His friend Josh that he's like that's been one of his best friends since high school. And I don't think he could be the two types because he doesn't really want to go out and do anything.
Speaker 2: But like I said, things have.
Speaker 14: Been different this last month, So he's going over to Josh's place like twice as much as he usually does, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering what he's really doing at his house. I mean, I've heard he's complained in the past.
Speaker 14: About how Josh was, like he can get annoying after a while. And I've hung out with Josh and Seth before and he's I can confirm that.
Speaker 9: Like, I don't know if we met him now in real life, like would we be would he be close friends with him? I don't know, It's not like he's been friends with him since high school, and you know they've I respect that and.
Speaker 14: I admire that, and I see, you know, there's a lot of love there for him, But like.
Speaker 12: I don't know, he's a boring dude and he's kind of annoying and I can't I can't figure that what he's.
Speaker 2: Doing over there twice as much as usual.
Speaker 8: So that's one thing.
Speaker 14: And then the other thing that's been this kind of like huge change is that, all of a sudden seth is a workout guy. I probably wouldn't have called you guys if it wasn't for that. He's working out every single day for several hours at a time.
Speaker 2: But I don't think he's ever worked out since we first met. I'm just is he's doing it to impress someone?
Speaker 8: Is it someone at work?
Speaker 2: Like he's there a long time. I don't know.
Speaker 14: This is not me, Like I'm not normally an insecure person, and I know that it doesn't feel good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wouldn't call yourself insecure, even though it's like you're noticing things are changing, and of course that's going to set off an alarm in you. So that's not even an insecurity.
Speaker 14: And his appetite is less too now, Like he said, he's not really very hungry when we have dinner, like he had a big lunch or something like that. And that's like, there's never been a time where Seth hasn't wanted like pizza or Friday, we usually get Mexican dinner, and I don't know, he's just not finishing his plate, which is again unusual. And I asked him about it and he just said he wanted to get back out of shape, which again totally valid.
Speaker 2: I want to support him in that.
Speaker 14: I don't want to deter him in any way.
Speaker 12: I'm just nervous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then if he's spending more time at the boring Josh's.
Speaker 7: House, maybe he's not adoring Josh's house. Yeah, I'm just curious this is what triggered it. Maybe it's not necessarily cheating. Maybe it's just he was inspired by something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hopefully he's not all right. You already told us what grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends us to you or somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, we'll plays song come back, get your to Catch a Teeter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheeter, if you're just joining us, Katie is on the phone and she thinks that her husband, Saith of eight years, might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at and say that every single month, who's one lucky rewards card membory who gets free flowers delivered from our floor department and he's this month's big winner. Well, seeve he sends those flowers to his wife, Katie or someone else. But first, Katie, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on what's going on.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we've just dressed it a little.
Speaker 14: In the last couple of years, we both work a lot, and in the last couple of.
Speaker 2: Months he's totally changed.
Speaker 14: Suddenly he's going over to his friend's house twice as much as usual as an old high school buddy who I think is pretty boring. He's told me he's boring, and the big thing that's worrying me is suddenly he's working out every day, which is great. He's looking great, but he's never been a workout guy. He's eating healthy. It's just such a sudden shift, and.
Speaker 8: I'm just worried.
Speaker 1: Okay, you ready for us to call him? Yeah, okay, here we go, lou Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Seth. Seth, Hi, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to actually tell you congratulations. Here this month's big winner.
Speaker 6: Okay, what did I win?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, absolutely free on us to anybody that you want. You want thirty six long same red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody.
Speaker 3: That you want.
Speaker 6: H that's very cool, not bad.
Speaker 1: So here's how it works. I can take down the information in just a couple of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 6: That's fine, that's fine. I actually have a little bit of downtime. It's good.
Speaker 1: All I will need is the first and last name of the person you want to send them to.
Speaker 6: Okay, same last names mine and Katie.
Speaker 3: And anything you'd like to put on a card.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, pretty roses for a pretty lady. Love you kid.
Speaker 3: Oh that is I like that?
Speaker 6: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So you e very ever cheat on your wife at all? Ever?
Speaker 1: Set My name is Jubil and I host the radio show. It's called The Jebels Show. Hi whole shows here. I'm Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria. And your wife Katie is actually on the phone listening to this.
Speaker 6: Ah. So this is kind of like a set up of seed and chet or something like that.
Speaker 3: That like a yes, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, and Katie thought maybe there.
Speaker 3: Might be something going on.
Speaker 1: So we were saying, if we could catch you by who, you'd send flowers too?
Speaker 8: He had a flowers babe?
Speaker 2: Why would you do this?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I just didn't more what to do.
Speaker 2: You've been so different this last month.
Speaker 8: I mean, you're not the same guy.
Speaker 2: You just you're working out every single.
Speaker 14: Day for like multiple hours at a time, and I don't know, I just got in my head about stuff.
Speaker 12: I mean know, we just I asked you why and you didn't give me a raiming just said you wanted.
Speaker 2: To be more healthy, which is valid, but.
Speaker 14: Like it's just so sudden, and I don't know. You're spending all this time over at Josh is like double sometimes as much as you used to, and like it's just a like, are.
Speaker 9: You really there?
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's crazy you think that I actually cheat cheat on you. It's pretty cute, but like not really you think I have a cheat on you with some like hot little hot lady or that's not.
Speaker 3: That's I'm sorry. He's definitely not cheating.
Speaker 6: I love you. I wouldn't I wouldn't that, but also I guess I should. We should probably talk about it. Something kind of happened and to made me, uh kind of look at my life where I am right now as this is, uh, this is weird. So uh the reason I haven't spend a lot of time with Josh and he doesn't really want anybody to know, but you're kind of forcing my hand in this. He's he's been diagnosed with uh cancer.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: I've been going with him to bactor visits and stuff, you know, because he's not he doesn't live near his family and we just you know, good him in best friends for a long time, and doctors are saying that it's totally tradable and success rates are pretty pretty good, pretty pretty responsive with how how early they caught it. But I mean that's kind of what's going on with him, and you know, he's he's Josh is really kind of secretive in his life, and he's like, you know, I don't tell anybody. It's very embarrassing and everything. And I just didn't know what to do. So I've just really been kind of there for him as he's going through this so he doesn't have to do it alone.
Speaker 8: I had no idea.
Speaker 14: I had no idea, and so I mean, wow, but what does that What does that have to do with you?
Speaker 2: Like the working out and the eating. I mean, it's all that.
Speaker 6: Honestly. It was when I saw the look in his eyes when he first told me, you know, he couldn't stop crying, and it kind of freaked me out. It kind of like made me think about my mortality and everything. And I just as soon as I saw that look in his eyes, I just decided. I was like, you have to make sure that you're around for the people you care about. You know, it wouldn't be good if you know he's going to do this, and you know I haven't been healthy. I haven't been I'm black blax and eating pizza.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: We always go out for Chinese, we go after megaicane food and everything, and I'm just like, let me just make sure that I'm here, let me just make sure that I'm around. So I really just wanted to be healthier.
Speaker 15: And just be here for him, be here for you, be here for everybody that I care about, and uh, you know, it just it sucked too, because I mean, I haven't worked out like this in years.
Speaker 6: But now that I'm doing it and really focusing on the reasons for doing it, it makes me start to enjoy it. Like I kind of tricked my brain into thinking, like you want to do this, and next thing, you know, it's like I do want to do this, and then eating right kind of followed. I mean, I know, I say I don't have an apathet a lot of times, but I don't. I'm just trying to eat eat a little bit better.
Speaker 12: You know, Well, noble, why didn't you just tell me? Why didn't you tell me any of those I would have understood completely.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a little to be honest, I'm a little embarrassed about it too. I haven't you know, I haven't done anything physical since way way before the pandemic, and I just got used to that lacked lifestyle. You know, we just hang out, and we always just kind of stay home and hang out, and we've just been in that mode. And you know, when I Josh's health scare made me kind of realize that, you know, that's not a way to live. It's just kind of a way to just be and I want to I just want to do more. I just want to be here and just have a better, healthier life and you know, not make a noise every single time I've been over. And honestly, I think that maybe I didn't tell you because as Josh was going to this house, trying to respect his privacy, and then you know, the embarrassment from him kind of leap over under me, and I was like, let me just you know, it's like, sometimes you're improving yourself, you kind of want to in the world and reappear as a better version of yourself. I should have definitely told you, because you clearly thought I was you came around for somebody.
Speaker 8: I'm really I'm really sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry not your friend man, but Katie. At least you know now he's not cheating.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad they caught it early. Everybody's god. This awakened need for wellness, and I think that's a great thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, can we?
Speaker 6: I mean I keep looking for a side piece.
Speaker 1: Though, Well that happened. You know, you hear from us again there the Jewel shows to catch a cheater. Good morning?
Speaker 8: Can I take your order?
Speaker 16: I think that's tall, A large black coffee, large black cops, Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I mean he means yeah, the biggest.
Speaker 3: Funny venty is large, is twenty.
Speaker 6: Danny large is large.
Speaker 3: In fact, Paul is large, and.
Speaker 6: Grand is Spanish for large.
Speaker 3: Vani's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 8: It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 1: Congratulations for stupid and three right business, Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Roumira is in a hardcore, super extreme, no holds barred game of trivia. Yeah for all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of being hardcore and extreme, your fashion game should also be on point, and Macy's has all the fashion you'll ever need. That's why you can win one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Not only because are they here too give for you Verus, Victoria, They're also here to help me get all fancy and dancy and beautiful for the now. If we love that, shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also text in four one O six one, or you can DM us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilhow.
Speaker 3: Dot com if you want to play.
Speaker 1: And now let's get Victoria's brain all loosened up and ready to go. Are you laving, Victoria? I think so? All right, here we go answer these as fast as possible. If you have two coins that add up to thirty cents? Wait?
Speaker 3: What two coins?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Wait and only two two coins?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, just keep going. Just two coins? Two coins there? Just two that adds up to thirty cents and one is not a nickel? What are the coins? Well?
Speaker 5: Dan, I just thought about it, and one only had it has to be a nickel. If you only have two, maybe twenty five and five, you can't do ten.
Speaker 3: One of them is not a nickel.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is, what is it?
Speaker 3: What's your answer?
Speaker 1: A nickel? Just a nickel and the end of the quarter. That's correct, Yeah, that's actually correct. Yeah, you got it right. Wait, because you have two coins and one is not a nickel, so the other one that a quarter would not be a nickel. Oh that is so dumb. You got it right, but not on purpose. Watching her face was really scary. Life. Yeah, she answer these fast in my marines.
Speaker 3: Here we go, storry.
Speaker 1: If you're driving a bus with ten passengers on and five get off at the first stop.
Speaker 3: How many people are left on the bus?
Speaker 1: Six? Whoa Wow, you have got your work cut out for you today. If you want to play Victoria, you really get these wrong?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, wrong? Usually well you versus Victoria next, it's the Dubal Show.
Speaker 13: You know what's weird about your quizes, Katie is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now. But you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys.
Speaker 1: To like you. It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Andy?
Speaker 6: Hey, good morning, Happy Friday.
Speaker 3: Happy Friday to you.
Speaker 1: I forgot it was Friday.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 6: I'm going pretty good. It's Friday, so it can't be bad, right.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Andy, good morning, Good morning to you, and good morning.
Speaker 1: Something good vite to your way. It's like it's almost like just whatever and said good morning to each other. Good morning, Andy, Lucky, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, all right? Sorry? Andy? Are you ready to take on Victoria?
Speaker 11: I'm ready.
Speaker 9: I'm ready to do it.
Speaker 3: My son played Victoria last year and one and so I after I have to continue the family streak. So well, I'm.
Speaker 1: Curious how old is your son? Why did I ask?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go all.
Speaker 1: Right, Victoria is leaving the studio. Andy. The game is played like this you have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, man, your time starts now.
Speaker 1: How many chambers does the human heart have?
Speaker 10: Four?
Speaker 4: What is the only planet in our solar system that rotates clockwise you're in, Which ancient wonder was located in the city of Babylon? What gas is necessary for combustion to occur? What scientists discovered penicillin?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, my wife's gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Are you supposed to know that he's gonna kill me? You're out of time for a second. We'll bring Victoria back in the studio. Is there a seagull in your back seat? What's that sound that was going on in here?
Speaker 6: I'm taking myself, I was I'm pulled over, but I was taking my son to school and he's playing a handheld video game.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fine. I just literally I thought you had a seagull, has a pet.
Speaker 11: Or something that I was like, Also, fun way to school.
Speaker 1: We listen every day, So yeah, thank you very much, appreciate it. All right, Victoria's back in studio with their headphones on.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am, I didn't say anything there, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not sorry. Well, Am, I just can't wait till we get scolded for thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Andy outright to win? Good to go? Yes, you can speak, it's into a microphone. I'm starrying to realize that I don't know what just happened with my brain. It's like blipped.
Speaker 3: Are you glipped?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, Andy, you can tell Victoria when to go. It's not the time I need to blip.
Speaker 4: So how many chambers does the human heart have?
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say the chamber of secrets too?
Speaker 4: What is the only planet in our solar system that rotates clockwise? Which ancient wonder was located in the city of Babylon?
Speaker 1: Is it Uranus?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Past? Don't don't know what gases to occur? I think?
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't hear it. I'm sorry, go again, Past. What scientists discovered penicillin?
Speaker 1: Oh? Heinds tight. No, that's not that's not right. I know it's not right. Please don't get Mady for that. Oh my gosh, I know who's gonna.
Speaker 3: Get mad at you for that?
Speaker 1: Victoria? Are you okay? I think we ask her that every day. Yeah, I just know people are going to comment on.
Speaker 3: This mill people.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Like, how should not know that? Who guesses? IINs nine? I don't know who else do I guess?
Speaker 4: I mean, in all fairness, who does know who discovered?
Speaker 1: All right, let's find out though, See what the score is and send it over to the scoreboard producer Brad. Victoria got zero correct, I got at least one. Andy got one correct, And congratulations winters in the family. Yea, okay, that hurts even more. It's a generation of people who have beat Victoria and their.
Speaker 3: People beat you. You vers Victoria.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: We're ring people together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations that and you got one hundred dollars gift card man to Macy's.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 12: You guys are the best.
Speaker 3: You're the best. Andy, good morning, You're the best.
Speaker 6: Don't be creepy though.
Speaker 3: Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 4: There are four chambers in the human heart. Venus is the only planet in our solar system that rotates clockwise. The hanging gardens of Babylon is the ancient wonder that was located in the city of Babylon. Oxygen is the gas that's necessary for combustion. The scientist that discovered penicillin is Alexander Fleming.
Speaker 1: Dang, there are four chambers in the heart. I'm still on that one. You didn't hear a word of the other ones that the Babylon, but I didn't hear it.
Speaker 5: It was the guy that that discovered penicillin, wasn't Einsteine.
Speaker 1: I literally just said it. Thank you for listening. Victoria's I know I got none right. Play you were Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jebilshow dot com. It's almost signed for your phone. Brank by the way, coming up in thirty seconds. But follow us on Talk Talk Talk. Follow us on the Talk Talk if you haven't follow us on TikTok. If you haven't, Gabby, our social media producer, we'll tell you what the TikTok is because I always forget. It's at the dot Jeuble dot show. It's the Jeuble Show with dots in between.
Speaker 4: She found a way to make it easy to try to get Jubile to remember I know, and I still forget.
Speaker 1: It's We're almost at two million followers now, so thank you very much for everybody who's following the show. And we've been going live a lot more during the show. So if you want to see us live off the air too, like because we'll just sit in here and talk to the live.
Speaker 4: You know, funny that you said it. I know Victoria's had explodes. When we're not on the air too.
Speaker 1: Follow us on the talk Talk we'll be going live.
Speaker 4: It's a date first Day to follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online.
Speaker 13: At adjucuslad dot com.
Speaker 1: Daniel is on the phone today for a first date follow up and he's getting ghosted by a woman named Ashley. So in a few minutes we're going to call her and see if she's hells why she's ghosting him, and maybe get him another date. But first, Daniel, how long has the Vince has you heard from Ashley?
Speaker 11: I think it's been like a week.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, have you been trying to get a hold of her.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I sent her a few messages and she like, this is a flat out ghost There's no like messages saying do you like short messages?
Speaker 11: This is just like really pissed.
Speaker 17: Actually, I'm actually I can tell you, I mean the stories you want.
Speaker 6: To hear it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 11: So yeah, I'm pissed.
Speaker 17: Such I'm getting ghosted because like date was really really awesome. I took her to dinner and drinks, and I thought she's really beautiful.
Speaker 11: I thought she was awesome. She even does like guy things, like she plays golf of all things, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 17: This is because I love golf.
Speaker 18: Right, and Sparks flew chemistry, like everything was perfect and I and we got, you know, a little tipsy drunk, and I think I think we made out all right.
Speaker 3: So you got dodgument where you don't remember if you made out or not.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, it was kind of debauchery at the end, but nothing like I would have remembered something terrible.
Speaker 1: Was she on the same level as far.
Speaker 11: As Drunks is. I probably drank a little bit more than her. Again, I don't I remember things.
Speaker 17: I don't blackout, So there's no way that I would have forgotten something.
Speaker 11: And I'm really pissed though. Let me tell you the this part is because like the reason.
Speaker 17: I'm I think the reason I'm getting ghosted actually this, this is my theories, like I might be getting scammed.
Speaker 1: By this person getting scammed.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so everything went well, but then when I wake up like the next morning, I found that my Venmo account had five hundred dollars that was sent to hers from mine.
Speaker 1: Oh and five hundred dollars.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and I don't I think is that I sent it and maybe she I think she might have stolen it, and that's why she's ghosteing me, because I can't think of any other reason why i'd send her.
Speaker 11: Five hundred dollars under them, I don't do that kind of thing.
Speaker 17: So she must have grabbed my phone when I was drunk and sent it to herself.
Speaker 1: People do that on first date. I never I must start trying I mean, I'm assuming people are going to start trying it out if they don't already.
Speaker 3: But I mean I could see people doing something like that too.
Speaker 4: I can also see people scamming people just for dinner, like you hear about.
Speaker 1: That all the time. Were you away from your phone at any time where she could have grabbed it and been motor I mean.
Speaker 11: Of course, like I might have gone to the bathroom.
Speaker 17: I just left it on the table, so I don't know if that's not what happened.
Speaker 11: Like, I definitely want to go out on another date with her. I don't want to accuse her of things that she didn't do because I really like her.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, we're a lot of extremes here. You don't remember if you made out with her or not. You don't know how the five hundred dollars got there, but you do want to see her again. If she didn't steal it.
Speaker 11: Seriously, she did steal this, I really want to call it, so I really need Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's five hundred bucks's have you ever accidentally or on purpose venmodes somebody like that before had not known it?
Speaker 11: No, No, that's just not like me. I don't do those kind of things.
Speaker 4: That's a weird number too. It's like five hundred dollars, let go for five thousand.
Speaker 1: Well, if the date was going so well and then now she's ghosting you and then there's five hundred dollars missing from your VENMO, I would think that that's the reason.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I don't know again, I just need some clarity.
Speaker 1: Hear, well, play a song, come back, and then call her and see if she stole your five hundred bucks or if there's a different reason that she's ghosting you, and maybe get you another date if you still want one. Okay, and yeah, all right, Clay song, come back and then call her and get your first date follow up next right in the middle of your first date follow up or a new dish of crime stoppers. I'm not sure because Daniel is on the phone, and Daniel's getting ghosted by Ashley. So we're about to call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Daniel, why don't you catch us up on your situation?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 17: So I took this go out and bought her, you know, dinner and drinks, and we had an amazing time.
Speaker 11: Got a little drunk.
Speaker 17: I don't remember what happened because that I have five hundred dollars missing.
Speaker 11: Off of my Venmo account. It was sent to her, so either she stole it.
Speaker 6: Or I gave it to her.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to figure that.
Speaker 4: Out, okay, which neither of them makes sense. But I guess scamming part that sucks.
Speaker 3: That does really suck.
Speaker 1: Maybe she got you drunk on purpose in order to get your phone and spend more her money. Maybe that's her thing. All right, man, are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 17: I don't know what to expect right now, but I'm definitely ready for the call.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, May I speak to Ashley?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, Ashley, how are you? My name is Jubell and I'm calling from a radio show. It's called the Jebel Show. Hi, Ashley, the show's here. I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 2: Oh who's calling me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is the jubl Show. It's a radio show. Have you ever heard it before?
Speaker 2: I mean I know the name. Yeah, but why are you calling?
Speaker 1: We actually got an email about you from somebody who does listen.
Speaker 3: To the show.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So we.
Speaker 1: Do a segment on the show. It's called the first Date follow Up. What that is is if you go out on a date with somebody and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So you went out on a date recently and you haven't been talking to them, and they were wondering if we could figure out why.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Now, Okay, who do you think it is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna say it's Daniel.
Speaker 1: And you are correct. Daniel emailed us and then we talked to him a little bit about your day and he's really confused. He liked you a lot. He's wondering why you're ghosting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean it's pretty straightforward.
Speaker 16: I mean he disrespected me, like all the way.
Speaker 2: He was great, you know, for most of the night.
Speaker 16: Then he got really drunk and like completely turned into a different person.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so what does he do to disrespect you?
Speaker 2: Well, he does.
Speaker 16: He spent so much time talking about money, like he thought that that would be impressive, impressive.
Speaker 2: To me, and it was just gross.
Speaker 16: Like I'm not the kind of woman that needs someone to like flaunt cash.
Speaker 2: And that's why I've been avoiding him.
Speaker 16: I mean, it's just that type of personality that oh it just it made me honestly stick to my stomach, you know, to be the guy that thinks money is what's going to win me over?
Speaker 2: You know what? I just remember something else. Okay, So if he he got so drunk.
Speaker 16: Towards the end of the night and then he started bragging about how much money he has, like and he wanted to prove it to me, so he sent me.
Speaker 2: He sent me five.
Speaker 1: Hundred dollars on venmo what four? He just was like, watch this, I can do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just like look at me like, you know, still get something for you, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I makes so much cash. Let me just venmo you five hundred bucks? Right, yeah, I'm like, yeah, here's a half rock. Go get yourself some nice I don't know what I would do with that, and you took the five hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: Of course, at least I'll get something out of this. I mean he's being like such a right now.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you Ashley for being honest with us. I appreciate it. And now have to let you know that Daniel is actually on the phone listening and does want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you could have told me that, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, sorry, I just told the truth. It's okay, yeah, Daniel.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 17: Uh wow, actually, uh can you can you give me a recap of how that happened.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean you were like borrying or like, yeah, I'm gonna I'm under dollar.
Speaker 6: I saw you rhythed me off.
Speaker 11: I was calling them to tell you.
Speaker 2: Tell them that, like I was gonna call a cop. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: I'm so sorry. I don't think that. I don't think money is everything. I'm sorry.
Speaker 17: Like, yes, I was drunk, and maybe I was like really nervous and trying to impress you.
Speaker 11: I never do this.
Speaker 4: Does that mean you're subconscious things that like that's oh what you're good for?
Speaker 9: Maybe no, no, no, no, like I just said, I just.
Speaker 2: I guess I do blow or something because I don't remember that part.
Speaker 11: And I sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Please, like I'll listen to you talk about how rich you are.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 16: The whole thing was just like so not funny like it was. It was really like a d bag move. You know that's never happened to you before. And I don't like ifnestly, I really don't. This is so weird.
Speaker 8: Please please listen.
Speaker 11: I promise, I promise, I promise. I had so much fun.
Speaker 17: I'm sorry about getting drunk and being ad bag, like, I just want another day, Just please let me have one more chance.
Speaker 11: I just want to go on another date. And I won't drink a lot, I won't talk about money, and we'll go to we'll go play golf, we'll go to a range like you want.
Speaker 1: Ashley, would you like to go on another date with Daniel? We'll pay forty sounds sincere to me? Yeah he does to me too.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean until he got drunk, he was actually super fun. So yeah, I'm up for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, yes, you're gonna get the money back.
Speaker 16: Well, I haven't thought about that yet much like you know what, You've got work to do though, Like if he wants me to trust him, he can't be an a hole, and if I see that, then yeah, I'm fine giving him the money back.
Speaker 4: I mean, actually, you earned it though, you sat through that stuff, and you're giving him another chance.
Speaker 1: I think that's just that's a wash. Now, congratulations, Daniel, you got another date.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll make a bet, like who can hit the ball further? Maybe maybe that's like a five hundred dollars decision.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and I already bought some bear mace with that money, so you know, I'm not afraid to use.
Speaker 8: Enough you will first date follow up nine one one inspirements. I believe, No, man, I don't, and I have an emergency to you officers. Just stuff my house just now to get the name place with just a music turning down, he's a that's how long?
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 8: Very often. I did look a man come to George.
Speaker 1: She's calling nine to one one to ask if the officers will come back to our house because they were hot. You need them to come back there?
Speaker 3: Oh love that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we need them to their home because I ow an emergency.
Speaker 2: I think it's something my dog, just my dog.
Speaker 9: You know, the music was too loud.
Speaker 3: You need to talk about this anything, Just give me the car back here.
Speaker 1: Everything's a messing. Just yet. If you need more proof of how ridiculous humans can be when it comes to calling for help, the weirdest nine to one one calls from all of last year has been released. So we'll tell you what weird reasons people actually called nine to one one for coming up right after this, So that you can feel a lot better about your capabilities today.
Speaker 3: That's next. That's the Jubile show nine one one.
Speaker 8: What's emergency?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's emergency.
Speaker 3: I'm an old and I'm working on.
Speaker 9: My mast homework right now. I don't I an figure out what somebody want divide it by twenty fifty two?
Speaker 6: Is I could try to help you?
Speaker 9: Let me.
Speaker 3: I don't how to do that off the top of my head either at the moment.
Speaker 6: Okay, just doing it on a calculator at this forty two point nine eight, which you would round up to like forty three.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, thanks, thank you, Yeah, all right, I'll let you go.
Speaker 3: What a nice really wow.
Speaker 1: They released the weirdest nine to one one calls from all of last year. We're about to go over them just so you can see how good you are at doing things that you don't need to call nine one one.
Speaker 3: Like whipping out a calculator. It's the Jewel Show. I know her parents are terrible rad Also, he shouldn't help her with the work. She did the work for her. So now she's going to grow up to be one of these people that calls nine one for a yeah, exactly will it happened? When I was ten?
Speaker 1: They helped me?
Speaker 5: All right, She stop about that question and just keep going through their whole homework. Well, next question, what are the weirdest nine when one calls? That happened last year.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody called because they were worried that they didn't recognize somebody on their social media friend list. What why would you call nine one one for that?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know, but maybe like that would make a little bit more sense than life problem now because it could have been a sketchy person, like they're trying to protect.
Speaker 1: Them, lost them. You don't call nine one one. They're busy out trying to chase bad guys and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, it was a bad guy.
Speaker 1: Well watching too much crime? Man, They're not in your home.
Speaker 3: It's not a real person.
Speaker 1: Not everybody knows how to turn off their location. Like people can find you delete Instagram. Can you call nine to one one on a friend who doesn't like your post? I don't like to do that.
Speaker 4: Wellness check to create that line.
Speaker 1: Going over a list of the weirdest nine one one calls the dispatchers got last year. They just released it. A frustrated person called to complain that their parents were forcing them to clean their room.
Speaker 3: It's obviously a kid.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of kids called nine one one on their parents.
Speaker 3: I mean I called nine one when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: But wait, what did why?
Speaker 4: I was going to ask you guys that did you ever Have you ever called nine one one for any reason?
Speaker 1: Not a serious reason, But I have called when I when I was a kid, I used to prank call them what yeah, why it's not smart? No, they have your number and they call back. They called. Did they show up at your house? No, they just yelled at me, a bunch are doing that. My brother did that and they showed up at our house, did they?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, we wanted to have it stern talking to with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just.
Speaker 1: Gave my stern talking to on the phone. They didn't actually show up. We have been as busy.
Speaker 3: I've only called nine to one one for other people with one exception, but I think, like I see an accident or something like, okay, maybe nobody's call it, I'll call nine one. But then when my car was broken into and my motorcycle was stolen, I called them. Oh yeah, they still haven't come. And that was a year ago.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's probably because they're dealing with calls like this, right they call her complained that a fox was roaming around the neighborhood and scaring a local cat. I'm sure you were watching cartoon.
Speaker 4: You can call for that though, like if a bear or like a cougar or something shows up in your yard.
Speaker 3: Non emergency, and it's usually the fire or animal control that comes down to control. Maybe, yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jimmy the fox Hunter who everybody knows Victoria, Jimmy the fox Hunter.
Speaker 5: This yeh, Jimmy boy, Jimmy, yep, Jimmy Jimmy. I was thinking of, Yeah, I heard you got a fox A good thing. I'm here, I'm Jimmy and I'm.
Speaker 1: The fox Hunter. He does have that boy? Yeah, people have They released the weirdest nine one one calls that they received all of twenty twenty four. So let's make twenty twenty five a great one. Yeah, we can beat this. They said they got numerous phone calls to nine one one for people asking for help to unlock their cell phones.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, are you calling?
Speaker 1: Is that the other?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well you can call not locked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's still locked.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: So this is just a bunch of people trying to get into their partner's phones.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what it is. Yeah, Like I know it's cheating and I need to get in there. This dispatcher's got also got a nine to one call from someone having trouble with their washing machine. Really, I don't know what goes through people's heads when they decide to call nine one one over things like that. I don't either. It's like you're an extreme panic mode. Is that what happens?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe I think we've completely lost touch of what a real emergency is. We've made everything such a big deal, but everything, yeah, exactly, Like like, if we're all the main character, then everything bad that we are going through is an emergency, right, and nobody else matters.
Speaker 1: It's not unless it is lifelimmer, eyesight.
Speaker 3: If one of those three things are not in danger, it's not an emergency like eyesight. Yeah, that's how it goes.
Speaker 1: Somebody else called nine one one because their cat was being mean to them, showed up with that house. Yeah, a life, limb, and eyesight are all in danger there, exactly. Yeah, somebody's talking to their cat and it's being mean to them enough where they call nine to one one. Go see that person, because if not, we're going to see a Netflix documentary about them in about ten.
Speaker 3: Years terrified in my own home when the cat gets quiet.
Speaker 1: Busted for drugs. Also, nine one dispatchures received a call from an individual reporting that their tambourine was taken from a party that they were at. I mean, I'd be pretty pissed too at the tambourine theft. That is theft. Also, how do you steal a tambourine?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 8: Easy?
Speaker 1: That guy who has the tambourine moves around. It's just cheachin chink chick, you have my tambourine in your pants. No, it's time for Nina's what's trending? You're ready for your popcorn party.
Speaker 4: Oh, if you've ever dreamt about just rolling around in a big pile of popcorn, now is your chance because Cinemak Theaters is offering five dollars bring your own bucket of popcorn deal. So Victoria's been talking about this now for weeks and it is next weekend if you're interested. But what the deal is is you find whatever container you want. It could be the biggest container, Like think about like the Halloween.
Speaker 1: Candy container is two large popcorn sizes. Okay, Like I had to put a cap on it because somebody would show up with like a kid's pool or whatever exactly. Oh my gosh, that good idea.
Speaker 4: But then you get to bring it in and get your popcorn for five bucks.
Speaker 1: That is a deal.
Speaker 3: Oh when you originally said this, bring your own popcorn? Like, wait, they're charging me to bring my own popcorn.
Speaker 1: And I'll do that in my jacket. Yeah, they have self checkout. They should start doing that in movie theaters and we're not. We're all snacks anymore. You bring your own, but you have to scan them and then pay for them.
Speaker 4: Here again, don't ideas. I could be sure. Oh this is interesting. Peacock is coming for the talk.
Speaker 1: Wait what is it next weekend? You're still on the popcorn the popcorn? I was like, wait, day is it? I thought you're just asking me what day it was?
Speaker 3: What the talk is on? Yeah?
Speaker 6: What guy is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just Victoria. Just all of a sudden, roll up, what day is it? You will fellow sleep on air? I did fall asleep on air at the beginning of my radio career. Not on this show, but I was on another show and I wasn't like the main host. They were all talking and I dozed off in the middle of the segment and I woke up halfway through it. I don't know what they were talking about, and and nobody had noticed that I had fallen asleep and I just went fat boy and they were like, what did you just say? And I was like, I have fat boy. I'm sorry, I just woke up.
Speaker 5: I fell asleep my version of that What day is it?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's why you will just like get you so well, Victoria, because brain has gone to this place exactly. But anyways, so what Peacock is doing is they're experimenting with short videos in mini games. Is much like TikTok and reels. I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work because it's not necessarily talking about creators adding to it, but they're going to be having different videos and stuff that they've created in this format. And of course, the whole idea is to keep people on the app or stick to streaming into.
Speaker 1: And their viewing pleasure. But is that kind of like Netflix did that, like added games to.
Speaker 3: Their Yeah, have you ever played any of the Netflix games? No?
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I want to watch this. Yeah, I'm not there for the games. Yeah, my favorite game of plan Netflix Flix is just going how are there so many things on here and I can't find one thing. Can I find something to watch that at? I gave this entire page.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything on here, every.
Speaker 1: Space. Could you guys give her a definition of irreverent?
Speaker 5: It's like, you know, I mean, I thought you were trying to say irrelevant.
Speaker 3: No, no, you know that descripture the descriptions, it's like funny, irreverent, irreverent.
Speaker 5: That's a description comedy they'll call the reverend. Oh that's funny.
Speaker 3: Why back to Peacock for a second. Why can't any of these companies come up with an original idea?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Snapchat came out and then Instagram stole that, and then TikTok came out and it was this short form video thing, and then Instagram stole that. You call it reels. Peacock's like, I got them out of ideas. You know, why don't we take a TV show that we would have made, spend half as much money and make a short one, right because it's working.
Speaker 1: Because people are making money. That's why I'm like, dude, come up with some original ideas, like in our industry phone pranks. Yeah, first, save follow completely original ideas. We're the one that thought of them all right, dang.
Speaker 8: It doubles dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, hey, you haven't dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, my best friend's mom.
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 4: You just don't realize that this is happening every day, but it really is. I wonder how many people a day.
Speaker 1: Are doing this. It seems like it's got to be a lot. It's got to be why. I know, when we first started hearing this, we're like, well, that's crazy, and I were like, yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: The mom, I mean, what are you going to do? How did it happen?
Speaker 16: So I babysitting his younger brother, okay, and her mom came home.
Speaker 6: I need his mom came home and yeah, I mean we put the kids to bed, and this kind of happening.
Speaker 1: The younger brother just kind of happened like house, Yeah, Like how did you know that's what was going to happen? Because I feel like in that situation, I might be like, I think my best friend's mom is flirting with you, but nah, I mean it would have to be very blatant for me to be like, oh, she's coming on to me, Like it was kind.
Speaker 6: Of like putting the kids to bed, But I don't know, she's.
Speaker 1: Just like, that's not how you that's not how you touch somebody in. Come in here and I'll show you how to text somebody in.
Speaker 3: Get out.
Speaker 1: She a great line.
Speaker 4: Actually, Okay, so she wasn't married or anything, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I knew that was okay.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your dirty little secret, all right? See you, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? Indeed I do, sweet, let's hear it.
Speaker 10: So back in the day, my my boyfriend and my now ex fresh friend did a little massy behind the back, and little did I know when I was over at.
Speaker 2: Our house or or with her, you know, when I.
Speaker 10: Left the room, she would get on the phone with him and try to pursue him and whatnot.
Speaker 2: So she wound up.
Speaker 10: Telling me what they did. And the next morning I got up to take my useful morning, I used a little funnel and put it in a super soaker, a little miniature one, and then when I saw her, I was just esquirted it all over her.
Speaker 1: Does she know whats b uh?
Speaker 10: No, sir, not at the time anyway, until I told her, amazing, Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: To get it back somehow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, that's the way to pee on somebody without having to make it look weird, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 10: Absolutely thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah bye.
Speaker 8: What's your dirty little secret?