Speaker 1: Going up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 2: All right, just Roundup and Information Overload Hour eight hundred and nine four one sean is art number if you want to be a part of the program. One of the biggest issues we're now facing is that of illegal immigration. Congressman Chip Roy has been fighting Democrats, he said in a ex post, want non citizens to vote so badly that they're now winning willing to shut down the government because they're about to hit another government shutdown moment, and they oppose the passage of what's hr N nine four making, you know, for fiscal year twenty twenty five. Instead of working in a bipartisan way, you know, they want to see our in place that would put agencies and underfund them, including defense and non defense, for six months, rather than providing a short term stopcap to provide Congress more time to work on full year bills, which is what their job is. And they're doing it in large part because they are against measures integrity measures involving illegal immigration. And we now know where Kamala Harris stands on this issue, and she even got called out on fake news CNN. And you know they have the k files. They call it and a political ad that Kamala is using, except they used Trump's border wall in the picture. Even fake news CNN called them out.
Speaker 3: Listen, there's really no greater symbol of Trump's presidency than the wall in the way that Democrats were attacking him over the wall and his restrictive immigration policies. So we looked in that ad and if you look at it, that exact area of wall is in Sasabe or Sasabe, Arizona, and that is a portion of wall that was actually built by Donald Trump. It was built in an area where there was not previous walls. Actually pretty controversial when they were building it at the time. So just to see that, I mean, there are he's.
Speaker 4: Using his wall that he built to say look at what I did.
Speaker 2: Now we know where Kamala stand. She's for defund dismantle low bail laws, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: But she on the border. You know she what did she say?
Speaker 2: She said, Oh, no, no, this is a vanity project of Donald Trump and that he thinks that it's going to stop terrorists. And we've had hundreds of them known terrorists in this country. We don't know where they are and that we don't even include got aways in that number, but hundreds of them, and has opposed building any wall numerous times. And here's her saying, this is a vanity project.
Speaker 5: This is a crisis of the president's on making to fulfill his quest to build a vanity project called the wall. This is irresponsible. It's a height of irresponsibility for the commander in chief to suggest that we have to build a wall across our southern border because there are terrorists who are trying to invade the country. It couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 2: And she was very clear she wouldn't vote for a wall under any circumstances.
Speaker 6: Would you be willing to vote for a bill, a compromise piece of legislation that includes money for the border wall that you called his medieval vanity project.
Speaker 5: Who is going to vote for.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say it in the bill.
Speaker 6: Would you be willing to give to vote for some border security money, wall money, barrier money to give permanent protection to DAKA children, DOCA, young people like Cecilia.
Speaker 4: Would you be willing to make that exchange?
Speaker 5: Let me be very clear, I'm not going to vote for a wall under any circumstances.
Speaker 2: And then Kamala, when pushed which say, said she would give illegal aliens, you know, free health care.
Speaker 7: The bill also says, quote, every individual who is a resident of the United States is entitled to benefits for healthcare services under this act. Not every individual who's a citizen, but every individual who's a resident.
Speaker 4: So you support.
Speaker 7: Giving universal healthcare medicare for all to people who are in this country illegally.
Speaker 4: Let me just be very clear about this.
Speaker 5: I am opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 2: Now that's on top of free housing, healthcare, education, tim walls would give free college education and legal driver's licenses. And if Donald Trump builds a twenty five foot wall, he's going to open up a thirty ladder company that builds thirty foot walls to help illegals get over the wall.
Speaker 8: And I think seeing a plan that's out there talking about it with folks knowing that he's not going to do anything, he talks about this wall, I always say, let me know how hi it is. If it's twenty five feet, then I'll invest in the thirty foot ladder factory. That's not how you stop this.
Speaker 2: I mean, you really can't make it up. All right, let's get let's join in. Joining us now is Congressman Chip Roy of Texas is with us. He's been all over this issue of immigration. So I see that the idea of Democrats wanting to offer and Kamala not only free housing, healthcare, education, but of paths of citizenship, which is amnesty. I assume you give something of great worth to people that in the hopes that they're going to be very loyal to you in future elections. Tell us about what's going on with the cr and the Democrats playing politics with immigration, Hey.
Speaker 1: Sean, greats beyond Look, I mean what we're seeing right now is more the same our colleagues. We have two major issues we've got to deal with right now. Number one, our Democratic colleagues have turned the gauntlet down saying that under no circumstances they want any funding bill that goes past December. You know where our position is, We ought to kick the spending into March so that President Trump, when he's in the White House, when Republicans have the House and Senate, we can deal with that in march and not give Democrats the penance their radical agenda. And then secondly, we have the issue of the Save Act. We believe that only American citizens should vote in American elections, and so we're at it to the Continuing Resolution here in September. And you know, if Democrats don't want to fund government to march and guarantee that only citizens vote, well, then that's on them. Let them deal with that. So we're going to be taking that up this week. That's the issue at play. Look, it's a win for us if we can get spending into the next year, take the pen away from Democrats, protect our ability to you know, not have more spending by freezing it in place, and then have a fight. And we're making sure only citizens can vote.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: I think all of this is important.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: We never talk about the fentanyl crisis. We don't talk about the opioid crisis, or I've been scrolling the names of people and there are dozens and dozens of Americans that have been murdered by Harris Biden and veted illegal immigrants, over eleven million of them, many of them coming from countries with terroritize. We have people with known terrorities hundreds of them in the country. They won't with they're withthholding the information of what countries they're coming from. But we know that they're coming from Iran and Syria, in Egypt, Afghanistan and China and Russia and Venezuela. We see the rapes, the crimes. I mean, look at Joscelyn Nungary, this little twelve year old girl brutalized for two hours in your home state of Texas and then murdered by Harris Biden un vetity illegal immigrant. Look at mother Rachel more and mother of five. Look at what happened to Lake and Riley. And those are only some of the names that we know about. And as far as I'm concerned, they all have blood on their hands because they have aided, a, bedded, and facilitated in this illegal immigration.
Speaker 1: Amen ed like I couldn't agree more, Sean. I mean, let me take a couple of points on that. Number One. We're gonna have a hearing tomorrow in the House. You just shared a committee with our good friend Jim Jordan, in which we're going to have the moms and Kayla Hamilton of Rachel Morin, and I believe of Joscelyn Nungery, that Texan who is brutalized you just described as horrific. I released my office released a report last Thursday called Border Invasion. I've commended to all of your listeners. It's available at roy dot House dot gov or any on my social media as a thirty page, thirty seven page report detailing all of the damage, the five and a half million people released, the two million got aways, the extent to which we have had, the one hundred thousand who died from the opioid poisonings last year alone, the laundryalist of examples of not just those women you just described, but dozens and dozens, The fact that we had a Peruvian who was caught in Buffalo just a few weeks ago, who committed twenty three murders in Peru and we released him. How about the guy that pulled that girl into a car in Manassas, northern Virginia, about thirty miles from the capitol, and that guy was released in December. By this administration, they are endangering our people. They are allowing people to take over towns like Haitians taking over the town of Springfield, Ohio. And then I was in Aurora, Colorado. Last week the Lauren Bobert Sean and I sat there in a hearing with Tom Homan from Ice, and I listened to one of the tenants. I talked to her and there was a takeover. There was and Governor pull us out there at Jason Crow and all of these Puke Democrats that are endangering our people, they deny it, they lie. But this woman talked about the fact that they took over the building, changed the locks, there was no manager on duty, they were in danger. She put the cameras on her building to take the footage that went viral. This is real and the American people are sick of it. And we got tolect Donald Trump. And we need Republicans who will stand up and fight. And that's what we're going to try to do these next few weeks. And they get busy campaigning.
Speaker 2: What do you make of We have a New York Post story another violent Harris Biden illegal welcomed into America, raping a thirteen year old girl at knife point in Louisiana and the illegal alien ushered into the country by borders our Kamala Harris caught using a stolen identity to vote in elections. You mentioned Colorado, you have now the landlord will be selling the apartment complex because it was taken over by Venezuela and Venezuelan migrant gang out there. New York City is giving illegal immigrants four thousand dollars cash payment gift cards to get them out of shelters. You have another Harris Biden illegal that stole a citizens' identity.
Speaker 4: As I said, to voting on an election.
Speaker 2: Ice is incapable of doing this, you know, having control over this, and it just goes on and on and on. And you know, they obviously don't seem to care at all because they're allowing it to continue. That tells me that these families don't matter to them.
Speaker 1: Well, Sean, that's exactly right. And I look, I did not actually know the story about the Louisiana story to another one where we've got heartbreak. I mean, you know, look these parents, these families that are just having their families destroyed because we've got all of these wide open borders. By the way, it's false compassion being put forward by my radical progressive Democratic colleagues who think that somehow open borders are good for either Americans or migrants and it's not. What about the three hundred and twenty thousand migrant children that the Inspector General said, they don't even know where they are. Some of them are saved, no dabta, we don't know where they are, but some of them aren't. And that's anesting. What kind of a Christian nation allows little girls to get abused in the sex trafficking trade, then bring into the country and then you don't even know where they are. Then you've got migrants like the Colombian family in one of those apartment buildings that are Ora Colorado, who I had someone who witnessed and testified that a seven year old boy was beat up, the little girl was molested, the family was kicked out because there was a conflict in the Venezuelan gangs that you just described taking over the apartment. Didn't like the Colombian family, Like, what kind of a frickin American dreamer are We're trying to attract people to the United States when we're turning, you know, parts of our country into the very third world that people leave because we're destroying the rule of law and undermining freedom and security in our country and undermining the very American people who fought for it. It's got to stop, and Republicans have got to stand up, finally, show up, fight, and if we do that, then the American people will stand behind us. I mean, God bless President Trump. I mean, you know, for being willing to stand up and fight and say we need to secure the border, to do the right thing. And he says, we ought attest to say back to the spending bill, you know, and I'm the proud author of it, but I don't give a crap. Do another bill. Then that's to be my bill. But it's a good bill. It requires you to be a citizen to vote. It's an eighty five percent issue. So I hope Republicans will stand up and fight and give the reason for the American people to get behind us, not just to hate the Democrat.
Speaker 2: Oh, I tend they're agree and to me, I think it's one of the top issues in this campaign.
Speaker 4: All right, quick break, right back.
Speaker 2: We'll continue eight hundred and nine four one sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Will continue with Congressman chip Roy on the other side. Straight ahead, Hy we continue, Texas Congressman Chip Roy is with us. Your calls coming up after that eight hundred and nine four one Shawan, how do you see the campaign unfolding?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, right now I think it's it's closer to a coin top than I would prefer. I'm feeling better. I feel like we're moving in the right direction. I think the President has been delivering a really good message. I think Tomorrow night is a really important night. I hope the president's like on strong message. The President Trump of twenty sixteen and the president that I've seen recently that's, you know, build the wall during the swamp. You know, that's that's the make America great again president and we need that tomorrow night into debate. I think people are starting to wake up to how bad Kamala Harris is. They have that little like moment of the enthusiasm for the dough she's due shining. I think they're realizing that she's not a good candidate, that she's never done anything, that she's a radical progressive or Democrats. The Senate record was extremely liberal to the left of Bernie Sanders, and they want things to be like they weren't twenty nineteen, before COVID and before President TRUMPERCN. They want inflation down. They want a secure border. So Lord willing we do our job. We can get people to turn out, but everyone needs to understand listening to this, it's a close election. It's going to boil down of four or five states, and we need every single state to show up with overwhelming numbers. She can went up and down the ballot and make sure we win these houses Senate races like Ted Cruz and Texas and others. So we're going to have to run through the tape hard.
Speaker 2: I agree, And how do you feel it's not the voting system I want. I would prefer same day voting, paper ballots. I would vote proof of citizenship, voter ID, signature of verification, chain of custody, controls, updated voter rolls, partisan observers, and every precinct in the country, vote watching, voting all day and vote counting all night. That's not the system we have. And I'm urging people, even though it's not the perfect system, to embrace early voting, so we don't start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more, Sean, I mean again, you just articulated. I would do the same day voting mandate go back to be ballots and tighten it down, do a federal holiday. I've got a bill actually that would do that. But nevertheless, we have the system we have. So if you've got early voting, do it. If you have ballot harvesting, go ballot you know, go ballot harvest. Go take the rules that you've got, go operate to go win the fight. You go to war with the army you got. You go to war with the rules you got. So go do it and make sure we win. And President Trump is correct when he uses the phrase make it too big to rig, Like, let's not be counting votes in Marikoba County because if we are, we're probably losing. Let's not be counting votes in Fulton County because if we are, we're probably losing. Let's win by so many they can't do anything about it, because you know what, if we do that, then we'll have a mandate and we get busy saving this country. So too big to rig. Drag every one of your family, marriage your friends, go to church and show up and go monitor the polls. Go get trained. The R and c's doing training, State local Republicans are doing training. Go be trained up and go do your part and then you know, too big a rig and let's go save the country next year.
Speaker 2: All right, Congressman ship Roy, Texas, Thank you, sir. I appreciate you as always, your calls coming up eight hundred nine to four one seawn. If you want to be a part of the program anyway, let me go. We have this this study that came out by Media Research Center about ABC. This is where tomorrow Night's debate is moderated by David Mure. They have been the most positive in terms of their coverage of Kamala Harris and the most hostile network towards Donald Trump now MRC, as I said earlier, they analyzed all one hundred campaign stories that have aired on ABC News's World News Tonight, and that's from the day that Harris entered the race July twenty first through September the sixth, including weekends, and their analysts found twenty five clearly positive statements about Harris from reporters, anchors, voters, and nonpartisan sources. Zero negative statements none. That is a gravity defying, as they put it, one hundred percent positive spin score for the vice president. As for President Trump, dear analysis showed just five clearly positive statements versus sixty six negative statements, where a dismal seven percent positive spin score that's ninety three percent negative. So she gets one hundred percent positive, he gets ninety three percent negative. And you know, I mean, how do you deal with that if you're Donald Trump? Tomorrow now, CBS News NBC Nightly News also delivered high positive coverage for Harris, but not as high as ABC and World News tonight. By the way, this is ABC Disney. You know, a lot of Americans like Disney at some point. I mean, if Disney continues to be woke and Disney ABC News continues to be so abusively corrupt and biased, and if they do that tomorrow night, I have no interest in anything Disney ever again. And if Bob byger wants to run his network that way and his heir apparent is a big Biden supporter, then why do we care about what happens to Disney? I know, I don't. I don't watch. There's nothing to watch on these network. What are you gonna watch? The View or Good Morning America with Little Georgie. Here's George Stephanopolos. This is one of their leading journalists. He's a Clinton hack and has been a democratic liberal, you know, hacked talk show host for all of these years. Anybody that views them any other way just not see him with clear eyes. Here's him from the war room back when Clinton was running for president.
Speaker 10: What does names and just I can send you effects with names and justice phone numbers of who you in an affair with.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't make it true.
Speaker 10: It is completely If you went on the radio and said that Bill Clinton he is the father of manager of a black child, you would be laughed at, if you would think you're crazy.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you.
Speaker 10: But if you do this might class you'll never work in democratic politics again. Maybe you don't want to. I'm not saying it matters. You will be embarrassed for the National Press Corp. People will think nobody will believe you, and people will think you're scummy. That The alternative is if you don't do it, it causes you some temporary pain with people who tomorrow arek in a matter and you have a campaign that understands it in a difficult time. If you did something right and you know that's important, I mean it doesn't mean anything, or we can't do anything for you specifically or anything like that, but you you know that you did the right thing.
Speaker 2: You did the right thing, but you'll have a campaign that will remember you being good to us. Unbelievable that this is a very objective news organization. All right, back to our busy phones. Hal is in the important state, the commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Hall, How are you glad you called? We will be in Philly tomorrow. What's going on, sir?
Speaker 11: Thank you, sir. First time I've ever called your show shown, or any show for that matter, and I try to watch you every night if I possibly could. The reason for my phone call is the frustration that appears to be for me and other conservatives that I speak with about the messaging of the Trump campaign as it pertains to what Tamala Harris really is. The campaign has a treasure trove of information, because I've seen on your show every night of her perspectives on climate control, Medicare for all, not referring to illegal immigrants as illegal racking, et cetera. I don't see any of that on any kind of advertisements here in Pennsylvania. I haven't seen one other than your show, of course and Fox. I haven't seen one campaign ad referring to her stance on fracking when she may do his comment. I believe back in March of nineteen that she would abolish tracking on day one in her office. I haven't seen anything about Medicare for all other than on Fox. I don't know why there can't be some sort of split screen by the campaign showing what she has said in her past from two thousand and eleven till now versus what she's trying to say now. I just find it really frustrating disheartening that they have all this information that you can provide to them. And I've watched you interview Laura Trump and Eric Trump, and Steven Miller, Ari Fleischer, Nuke Gingrich. The responses are really lukewarm. Last week I saw you asking Nuke Gingrich and Ari Fleischer as it pertains to how close to the election is getting and the lack of information going out there, except as it pertains to the border and the budget. I know those are important, but there's so much more out there that I believe they're not using that they should be using to show what light shine a light on her so to speak, of what she really is. I just don't understand why they're not doing it. To me, it's like a prosecutor going into a courtroom with all this evidence and deciding I don't think I need to use it. I'm fine, So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Look it would make I don't know what ads are running where. I have seen people send me ads that are running, and I look at them and I know I'm not going to see many of them down here in Florida. Uh, but I've got to assume that a racking AD and no drilling ad is running in Pennsylvania. If it's not, they're making a big mistake in my view, because it's such a big part of the Pennsylvania economy. And I would agree with you completely that's not happening. They need to look, I can't control the campaign.
Speaker 4: I could.
Speaker 2: I just give my recommendations. The one thing that I've encouraged all of you in this audience to do is to download the Amala files, the Walls files, and share it with your friends, neighbors, co workers, on share it on social media. Because I know for a fact that other the mainstream media, establishment media, or legacy media, whatever you want to call it, they're never going to They're never going to inform people. So we have to kind of try to bypass them. But yeah, I would say that the campaigns should be hitting that and hitting that hard, especially in Pennsylvania at once.
Speaker 11: As a matter of fact, over the last two weeks, as I drive a lot, not that that matters, And she's been on every local radio station here probably at least two or three times an hour about this twenty twenty five agenda nine and twenty two page document of him going to cut Medicare, cut medical medical benefits, how he's going to be a dicutator.
Speaker 2: By the way, it is a complete lie, just like everything she's saying that she's going to now do.
Speaker 4: He's just lying.
Speaker 2: And you know, just like they lie about abortion, just like they lie about you know, the whole campaign is based on lies. But that's what Democrats do, and it's up to the campaign. It's not the media won't do their job. You know, look at look at look at the words. Who's running this debate tomorrow, ABC, ABC, Disney and one hundred percent positive coverage for her, ninety three negative, ninety three percent negative coverage for Trump. So yeah, it's on them to get that information out, but it's also on all of us. That's why, as a public service I put up voting information, registering early voting dates, times, everything you need to know. And I put up the Kamala files, the Walls files so that you can share this information on social media and with anybody you know. So but I tend to agree with you if it's not running them. What part of Pennsylvania are you inside?
Speaker 11: Philadelphia? I've never seen one ad, one heard one radio commercial, nothing at all about that. I don't understand what and I know you know, what the what the heck do I know what Michael Wattley and Laura Trump are doing as it pertains to getting the message out for buying time on the other news stations other than your own. But I'm not saying anything to counteract the lies that are being portrayed out there by the media when she when they talk about her, you know, going after the cartels, et cetera. To me, they should be showing an ad where Telca Gabbert has beat her down in the Democratic primary that she didn't have an answer for of her week week record of being a district attorney and fifteen hundred people being put in jail for marijuana charges. I just don't understand what there can I know you have no control of it, and I understand that I'm venting by the same tooken whatever they're doing in mine and people of like mine min I said, of mine don't have any clue as to why they're not buying time to get that message out there on all the stations. And I don't know if they're just relying.
Speaker 2: On the Well I'm hearing you loud and clear, and I'm going to look into it, okay, and I'll report back because I think that's a critical issue, and I think you're right over the target. I think you're right on the money. I appreciate the heads up. How thank you, Barb North Carolina High thy Son.
Speaker 9: It's great to talk to you, and you don't know it, but we have a history that goes way back to when I was living in Georgia and Newt was my congressman.
Speaker 4: Oh way, what's our history?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, Linda, I might get in trouble here. I'm just kidding. What's on? What's our history?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: I listened to you every day along with Neil and Rush and a couple others that were on the radio with you. So yeah.
Speaker 2: I talked to Neil fairly recently and we had a nice conversation. He's enjoying his retirement and the boards bus more than anybody knows.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, that's awesome. I'm glad to hear that. So yeah, anyway, I know you're a big proponent of banking your vote early. And now I'm in North Carolina and I can't say that we have a model as far as early voting, but we go in our county to a county office that we're voting on the exact same machines as we would if we were voting on election day. And then the state has a wonderful website, the State Board of Elections, where you can go online afterwards and you can actually see your voting history.
Speaker 4: So that's great. I love that.
Speaker 9: I'm back to two thousand and four. It'll tell me that I voted in a primary in general, whatever, if I voted in person on election day, early voting, curbside, absentee, or absentee by mail. So it's got all that information. So anybody who may be skeptical about whether or not their vote is really going to be counted properly. I mean, my history is like dead on, so I would certainly encourage anybody in North Carolina to get out there and as soon as the polls are opened, we're in your county where you can go and vote. To go ahead and get that vote down. Thanks well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the heads up about North Carolina. North Carolina is critical. I mean, the Democratic governor even said it. If Kamalo wins North Carolina, it's game over. Two states that are critical for Donald Trump. Georgia, North Carolina, you have very critical. Those are hold states for him that have trended a little bit more blue over the last number of years, and Republicans got to pay very close attention. If you're in North Carolina, you know all this information is available as a public service on Hannity dot com about registering or early voting and everything you need to know. Anyway, appreciated Barb real quick, Jennifer in New York. We have less than a minute. It's all yours. Go for it.
Speaker 11: John.
Speaker 12: I'm so glad to talk to you again. I spoke to you a few weeks ago and you gave me a nice little boost and I so appreciate it. Didn't expect it. I just want good well back and doubled down on what I was saying. How scared. I am about what's going to happen. All I could tell you is four or five weeks ago, our prices on our supplies have gone up one thousand dollars from four.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 4: By the way, what boost did I give you? I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 12: You put a little ad on your website and it was a It was awesome, it really was.
Speaker 4: Did it did it help your business?
Speaker 12: I don't know, but I could tell you we got hit hard that week. I don't know if it's because it was, you know, right the end of the summer, or your booth. I don't care.
Speaker 1: It was a great thing.
Speaker 2: To bay, yeah, but there's only so much you can charge for breakfast. That's the problem, and the costs are high.
Speaker 12: It's exactly the problem. When we raise our prices, we're just catching up and sometimes we.
Speaker 11: Reach a point where we got to stay with it.
Speaker 12: No matter what, because if we raise them anymore, people aren't going to come. It's really hard. My husband has had three days off a year for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: That's how how hard this man worked.
Speaker 12: I work hard, too, but nothing like he does.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the call and we'll be glad to help out any time you need it. We want to support small business owners. They put everything on the line for us. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to join us. We have handy Tonight, nine Eastern. I'm going to play all of Kamala in her own words that America needs to know about.
Speaker 4: All right, that's going to wrap things up at today.
Speaker 2: We'll have a full preview of tomorrow's debate and what we expect from the ever abusively biased ABC Disney. Let's see if they can rise to the occasion or not. I have my doubts. We'll give you Kamala in her own words, the questions they should ask. We'll do all the debate prep for them, and also we'll get reaction. We have Nuking Rich, Eric Trump, Glenn Youngkin, and Senator Katie britt Say DVR Hannity tonight nine Eastern on Fox our debate preview.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Will be in Philly for the debate. We'll see you then. Thank you of being with us, Thank you for making the show possible. Hey, I'm going to let you in on a little wireless hack that can cut your cell phone bill in half every single month. Verizon at and T and T Mobile. They want you to believe that you need unlimited data so they can overcharge you. Well, here's the fact most of you are buying way more data than you'll ever need. Now, pure Talk, my cell phone company, only charges you for data that you actually need. For example, for twenty five bucks a month, you can get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and five gigs of data plus mobile hotspot twenty five bucks. And do you know what you can do with five gigs of data, Well, you can browse the Internet for one hundred and thirty five hours, stream one thousand songs, and watch ten hours of video. Stop over paying for wireless. Get five G coverage with pure Talk. Just a'le pound two to fifty say the keyword save now, check in with one of pure Talk's US Customer service team members, no contract assign no activation fee, and you can even keep your phone and your phone numbers. Pound two to fifty keywords save now, do it now You save an additional fifty percent off your first month from pure Talk