Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack arms Strong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jetty and he.
Speaker 2: Arm wronget live from the studio scene.
Speaker 1: And he's yours. I was thinking about something, you're what.
Speaker 2: I was deep in thoughts.
Speaker 1: They're good, good throught.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be deep in thoughts.
Speaker 1: Set of just firing words out of our mouths.
Speaker 3: We should think deeply about them before we thank you for the affirmation.
Speaker 2: We're in a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications Compounding. Today, on little Wednesday, we're under the two of our general manager.
Speaker 1: No, no, this is Wednesday.
Speaker 2: It stritch trash day. I put the cans out this week. I'm very glad good. Today we're under the tulage of our general manager.
Speaker 3: Chase Strangio. Who Chase Strangio is the lawyer who will be arguing in favor of states continuing to allow parents to allow their children to be fed powerful sex changing chemicals even though it's ridiculous and experimental and unhealthy and dangerous and the rest of it. Chase is a fellow with a thin mustache, and a bit of a goatee and a curiously high voice himself. Yes, I don't know when you're going to hear this, but the Supreme Court is about to hear in minutes arguments in a case challenging Tennessee's law on transgender care.
Speaker 1: They're calling it on CNN.
Speaker 2: Ah. Yes, yes, it's a huge moment. It is so finally this is going to get its day in the biggest court of whether or not this makes sense.
Speaker 1: And well we'll see.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we can go over some of the basics of the case and the people involved in what's being said. Well this, Well, I'll ask a very dumb guy question then, which is easy for me to do. Man, I'll tell you what I slip into that like a warm bath. Falling off of the most obvious question, Will this make it illegal to have an operation on a kid to mutilate their body.
Speaker 1: Change an attempt to change their gender.
Speaker 3: It will make it, depending on which way it goes. If it goes the way of sanity and decency, it will make it possible for states to say no, you can't do this experimental mutilation on children. And wow, So it won't just be a blanket federal law because I assume, well, I don't know anything about this.
Speaker 2: Maybe these are all state laws. They are, indeed, but you can't well for but me, let me give this example. Like, if for some reason I think thought my kids having eight fingers would be really awesome, could I take them to a doctor and have their thumbs removed as a parent, have them mutilated? Yeah, that would be horrific. Honestly, that would be horrific. How is that any different than having your penis removed? Actually, it's probably not as bad in terms of your happiness in life. But a doctor wouldn't perform that. Why wouldn't a doctor? Why wouldn't a doctor remove the thumbs of my kid? And are there laws that would.
Speaker 1: Keep them from doing that? Are they? Okay?
Speaker 3: Two answers essentially number one just because I want to remember this and not forget to say it.
Speaker 2: If having a penis doesn't make me a male, how is having it removed make me a female?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I've seen that meme a few times and it's pretty airtight as far as I can see in terms of the logic.
Speaker 3: Well, because there is no logic between transsexual rat gender theory. But the more serious answer to your question is they would claim that.
Speaker 2: And actually this.
Speaker 3: Newly minted fella who is the lawyer involved, makes the argument that, well, mainstream medical associations have said this is good medical care, which points to and it's shocking how few people are aware of this, the ideological capture of the AMA and the American pediatrics. I want to get one of the big pediatrics associations has been utterly captured by its radical left, and now when the organization speaks, it is a puppet being controlled by the radical gender theory crowd. Now there's that other pediatrics association that says, whoa, dudes, there's zero scientific evidence that this helps people. There's loads that it harms people.
Speaker 2: Stop stop stop.
Speaker 3: So I don't want to get the names of the association's wrong, but they will claim, well, Jack, there's no mainstream medical association that says.
Speaker 2: Your thumb removal is a good idea.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, here at the MPATH or what was that, the big organization that supposedly dictates the policies for this around the world, which is again utterly captured by the radical left.
Speaker 2: So that would be their argument. The more I think about it, I'm surprised that this is even done for adults, so removing we didn't have to make it kids. It's obviously way worse when it's kids, But even for adults, I'm surprised that it's not against the law or the ethics or the am or something to remove the penis of a male. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I really believe it is a form of mental illness, and in all of it's like particular subcategories.
Speaker 2: And or even to the point that if somebody.
Speaker 3: Does have whatever rological you know, reality that makes them feel very very much like a man, but they really really don't want to have girl parts or whatever. I suppose as an adult you can do what you want to do. You see people getting all sorts of weird implants and tongue splits and whatever the hell else.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's an interesting point there. People do get weird.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you're getting your lips all puffed out and you look like a freak, why is that significantly different than lopping off of penis. There is a crapload of money in this these treatments.
Speaker 3: They're raking it into these clinics. They have zero interest in talking confused adolescents or mentally ill adults out of any of this stuff. And so this is what I'm about to say, isn't happening really much at all. I prize the liberty that we have in this country. And if you want to get like all sorts of tattoos and implants so you look like a lizard and the split tongue, I suggest you spend some time sunning yourself on rocks to keep your body temperature at the proper level what have Okay, but I believe any any medical facility or association worth its name, worth the respect given to it, would have serious guidelines for Hey, before you lop off someone's genitals, how about we do a serious, serious psychological work up and see if there's a way to find find a little more happiness for them that doesn't involve permanent disfigurement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know where I am on this for the adult part. For the kids, it's pretty clear to me. But there's an adult part I don't because, yeah, I'm a personal freedom guy. But if you want to get your tongue split or your penis removed, why should the government make it against the law.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to make an argument for.
Speaker 3: Oh, if I go to well and and again, there probably are instances and examples you could come up with, because it's you know, grades of gray. But if I went into a doctor's office, hospital emergency room and said, hey, you know what, my left arm sucks.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. It's not very attractive.
Speaker 3: I keep hitting my elbowing things. I want it out of here. I want you to saw offer it right there at mid femur. Okay, it's still like a little shoulder just to fill out my shirts. But yeah, I want you to saw my arm off. Do you think they would do it for me, Well, no, because it's a horrible, permanent disfigurement. Now you might say, well, you know, uh, transgenderism is recognized, blah blah blah. I would say that science is iffy at best. Let's not disfigure people.
Speaker 2: Although again, well I was hoping, and if it's a plastic surgery, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was hoping that this was a federal thing. I'd never really thought about it.
Speaker 2: And I'm a long million miles away from a lawyer that the Supreme Court rule, no, nobody anywhere in the country, no doctors can do operations on kids changing their gender.
Speaker 1: That's the end.
Speaker 2: Of that. But you say it's a state by state thing, so then states like California will still be full speed ahead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, correct, Yeah, this is going in the opposite direction. There are twenty six states now that say, no, you can't conduct these cruel, horrifying experiments on kids just because they're freaking parents are nuts anyway, Sorry, get a little fired up there. Twenty six states now are on the sane side of this, and more and more moving in that direction. This lawsuit is attempting to prevent that. It's attempting to ensure that those cruel experiments can continue to be done interested in children.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that either.
Speaker 2: Like I saw Charlie's thereon the Incredibly Beautiful Actress one an Academy Award many many years ago. She's got two little kids that she both says, she says both there transgender.
Speaker 1: It's both really young.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just no way obviously they came to that conclusion without being pushed that direction. It's a bunch of virtue signaling crazy people. I think we get emails all the time from folks who who talk about how, yeah, guess whose kid is transgender in school? The most woke.
Speaker 3: Progressive out there, pea hat wearing rainbow sign on the front, lawns sporting since I've known them, person, Wow, that's a funny coincidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be interesting to follow the arguments in the Supreme Court on this.
Speaker 1: Are they up on this issue? Are some of those old just is gonna say people are doing what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I wonder, I wonder, just gonna say, wait to say it. Hold on, you're telling me there are people that are yeah, yeah, And this is is so wild to watch, As I often say, it's almost worth being able to watch it. A social contagion like this that is utterly looney tunes catching on because of the social pressure. Asked JK.
Speaker 3: Rowling about the social pressure. I've got some stuff with her later on. And people are just afraid to call it for what it is. It's insanity, Yeah, I got. And it's a shait that has claimed so many victims.
Speaker 2: I got on a rabbit hole the other day about back when they used to bind feet in China.
Speaker 1: Sure, just the same sort of thing.
Speaker 2: It just became a cultural thing for it was really cool for women to have these tiny, little, weird looking feet. Horrible torturous situation, but it went on for centuries, I think, and then you've got the whole anarexia craze there for a while where it was a social contagion as well as being a terrible psychological disease. But a little girls who are very, very impressionable, you know, saw it around them and thought, wow, maybe that's for me. People are getting a lot of attention. I'm super thin, blah blah blah, and just it came and it mostly went. And I'm hoping this madness goes in the same way. We got to start to show officially, we're running out of time. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is a Wednesday trash day for me. December fourth of the year twenty twenty four, were Armstrong and getting and we approve of this program. Let's begin then officially, according to the FCC rules and regulation us talk about here we go at Mark.
Speaker 4: Obviously, Tesla and Musk's exploration of space are impressive, but when it came to trimming the fat out of Twitter, what he basically did is just open the door for Nazis and Hamas, So you know, that's a it might be a leaner operation at Twitter but it's also it also made Twitter kind of assess pool.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about that more later.
Speaker 1: We don't have time.
Speaker 2: Not I use Twitter every day. It might be my number one news source, and I just don't have that reaction to it that a lot of your big time lefties do that. It's just and the old Twitter wasn't exactly a treat night. Let's go through that history. Anyway, more on that later. How does mailbag look? It's quite good, very strong cool. Our text line is four one five two nine KFTC.
Speaker 5: Strong.
Speaker 2: According to the Wall Street Journal, the only question around Pete Hegseeth is does he get out in twenty four hours or forty eight hours?
Speaker 1: Is the only question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're saying Ron the Santis will be the next guy, which is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: Any Who.
Speaker 2: We got more on that because Pete Heggsit's mom's doing an interview with Fox as we speak, and she really laid the wood to him once and then said she didn't mean it or something, So more on that later. Yeah, it's rare when the wind is blowing so audibly in one direction that it doesn't end up blowing over its target. If you'll forgive thee brether Messi metaphor, here's your freedom love A quote of the day. It's continuing on with her serious about the law. This is from a guy I've never heard of in my life, but I like to quote. Do you know Jack? Do you know B R. M. Bedcar or not? Neither do I?
Speaker 3: I hope he's not loathsome anyway. He says law and order are the medicine of the body politic, and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hope he didn't run Auschwitz or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, right, yeah, yeah, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I usually check these out, but I'm running the hind today so overwhelmed with great stuff to talk about. I'm trying to organize it. Anyway, here's your mail bag and drop us a note.
Speaker 2: What's your mail bag? At Armstrong and Getty? Got come, let's see Russ from Portland. I should have had you get this ready, Michael. He is nominating Michaelangelo's clip yesterday of I pede in your Rice as Clip of the Year. It was a that's a good, whimsical and.
Speaker 3: Somewhat distasteful joke about Jack.
Speaker 2: Be anything at the and Express right.
Speaker 1: That was a good joke, Michael, thank you is yeah, you got a bad fortune cookie?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how dumb the fortunes are. And Michael was speculating that perhaps a discrimbled employee would put a note to Jack informing them that he had indeed, and I quote Pete in his right and the key to the jet being, Michael said, a handwritten note which lets you know it's current. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Rus from Portland says that should be the clip of the year. Hear me out, I pede in your rice is basically a culmination of everything that's happened in the last election cycle. Biden Justice Department going after Trump time and time again, multiple indictments, law fair, Biden just saying to Trump, Iden, peen and your rice, Trumps successfully wiggling out of it. Is Trump saying to Biden, I peed in your rice, the back and forth of it, until finally, collectively the American people saying to Kamalain and Biden on November fifth, we just peed in your rice. And now with Biden pardoning his criminal loser son and flying off to Africa to give away seven hundred and twenty eight skillion dollars to some s whole country's never any one's ever heard of. After Kamlin, Nancy Pete and his rice finally out the door with two middle fingers held high, saying to all of America, I just peed in your rice.
Speaker 2: It's poetic. Michaelangelo is truly a national treasure. F You China Rus from Portland, Ah, hey, she'll take there, think all of us. There will be blood. Fans would prefer the I drink your milkshake as a little classier version of that, But same little class same idea.
Speaker 1: I drink your milkshake. One of the greatest scenes ever.
Speaker 2: Uh, Doctor Cy says listening to Grandpa's Biden's new reasoning for the pardon of his boy.
Speaker 3: You'd think since they lie twenty four to seven, they'd be better at it. Wow, that's some fine sarcasm. How about this from Aaron. I personally know a few commi Antifa level leftists. They're actually talking about this like it's a major victory for their side, if only because it made the right melt down or clutch their pearls, et cetera. But you have to understand is that these are the simple folk, soft headed grad degree zero children at forty type folks.
Speaker 2: The people of the cities.
Speaker 3: You know, morons Aaron, that's practically poetry.
Speaker 2: It's a little rambling and odd, but I kind of enjoyed it. So we're about out of time, huh, Michael, Yeah, get some more fine, fine witty and why sprinkled them in? Yeah? Oh my god, you get an existential on us now? It is is pete Hagzeth being kavanad a verb that Fox and Friends use today.
Speaker 1: That I think is pretty good.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the answer is no, but I appreciate question.
Speaker 1: You think it's no. I think it's no.
Speaker 2: Also, the big difference of being Kevanaugh didn't do anything, and I think Heath probably did a lot. But more on that. Who's who's the secretary? Defense matters? I think a lot. Absolutely, get backup choices are pretty compelling. God, i'd say DeSantis. Yeah, more on that coming up.
Speaker 5: Stay here, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the hot stuff people.
Speaker 2: Are buying or not buying for Christmas is it's getting pretty dang close. I, for one my own personal life, am happy that we're only a couple of weeks away from the days starting to get longer again, because this whole getting dark at four point thirty is a drag. Oh yeah, oh man, no kidding. You combine that with the cold and much of the country and it's just the afternoon. What happened to the afternoon. One of the things I hate about politics a lot, I guess there's just no getting away from it. Is the whole. If we can make you unhappy, we've somehow won something. Thing that happens in politics that drives me nuts and normal and normal people pay no attention to. So for instance, in all these nominations, a president gets elected and then he picks some people, and then the other side tries to get them, you know, off the list and feel like if somehow they can dig up a scandal or create enough controversy around them, then the whoever got elected president will pull their name and yeah, we won something, and no you didn't.
Speaker 1: It's the thing that I hate. It's just nobody ever remembers this stuff. I'm old enough now to have lived through a whole bunch of I could give you a list of names if I wikipedia them, of people that were nominated and got pulled, and it made no difference whatsoever to anybody's life, right, you knowin anything, a big deal.
Speaker 3: I could explain why you're quote unquote wrong. I think that doesn't amount to a hill of beans eventually. I mean, it's just like you say, you wait six months and then ask me again. Yeah, everybody's gonna care. Well, he had to spend a lot of political capital, and he had to call in favors, and then when it.
Speaker 2: Didn't happen, blah blah blah. Yeah, Okay, six months from now, nobody's gonna care. It's not gonna have a measurable effect. It's a point zero zero one on the Richter scale before we get to Pete, the Secretary of Defense. I do think it's interesting that a guy got driven out by the MAGA crowd instead of by the left, a Trump's choice to be the head of the DEEA who was.
Speaker 1: A Florida County sheriff.
Speaker 2: The MAGA crowd really got a lot of information out there fast about how he was mister shutdown of the sheriff and hardcore early on and throughout COVID and way too long and riskway ministers, etc.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and no way we're gonna let that guy.
Speaker 2: So I was happy to see that it might be the only person yet far thus far, that has paid any price for COVID. But yeah, yeah, well, there is one other choice that I want to talk about at length. The Trump made that is horrible, horrifying, awful.
Speaker 3: It's this woman who's supposed to be Secretary of Labor, who's anti right to work, hard core pro teachers union, hard core pro public employee union, collective bargaining, and oh my god, what was Trump thinking?
Speaker 2: Anyway, more on that, I don't know much about that person other than Elizabeth Warren came out in support, So.
Speaker 1: That tells you a lot.
Speaker 2: So Pete Hegzath, who Nora O'Donnell on the CBS News described last night as a weekend Fox host, she used that tone of voice too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went to two different Ivy League schools and has multiple degrees and served in combat and blah blah blah. But you're gonna go with the description of him a weekend Fox host.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, You guys really don't understand how you lost, do you that you pushed so many voters toward Trump with that sort of crap.
Speaker 3: No, they don't have any idea. They are going in the opposite direction, which gratifies me.
Speaker 2: Now, Pete Heggzeth may have been chosen because he was a weekend Fox host and Trump had zeen him on Fox a lot.
Speaker 3: But he has more you know what, I've got to jump in there because you've said that many times. He saw him on Fox News speaking incredibly powerfully and eloquently about important issues. Heg Zeth is great at that stuff. It's not like he was doing the freaking weather.
Speaker 2: Right, But there's a lot of smart people that aren't on TV, and Trump has a tendency to pick people he's only seen on TV. All Right, I just wanted to flesh it out a little. It sounds and dismissive. Sounded. Luckily, I'm working with a bald headed male mita over here. It's terrible. Imagine the stress folks. Oh my god. Anyway, there, So they're trying to Kavanaugh Hegzeth with all these stories about his private life and divorces and women and supposed aggression toward women and all these different sorts of things. NBC had a long list of them yesterday. It's interesting on Fox and Friends today and they made a prettydamn good point.
Speaker 1: Think about this people.
Speaker 2: So I was looking at the host of Fox and Friends today and they said, we've worked with Pete for fourteen years. We don't know anybody here at Fox it's been contacted by a media outlet. Not one of us has been contacted by a media outlet to ask what we think of him?
Speaker 1: Isn't that something?
Speaker 2: None of us have any stories about drunkenness or coming on to women or anything like that, but nobody's asked us. Yeah, that is well, it's it is utterly clear what that means. I don't think we need to explain it to anybody, right, all they want is one thing? Did they just want dirt to hurt Trump? Well, and as someone else made the point of, uh, I don't know what you're gonna win if you don't get Pete and it ends up being Ron DeSantis, which is the name is floated if you're a person of the left, because I think Rondasantis is going to be a lot of the stuff that Pete Hegseth would be. But anyway, back to Pete, the current nominee to be the Secretary Defense, the Wall Street Journal is basically saying, is it twenty four hours or forty eight hours before he gets out? I mean they're saying his chances are very, very low. Lindsey Graham made a lot of very wishy washy statements yesterday in front of microphones about Pete and now we need to have somebody that women can join the military in respect, and just sounded like the sort of thing you say if you're a Lindsay Graham who's already decided no, and it only takes four Republican senators to say no and you're done.
Speaker 1: It does nothing else matters. That's the whole ballgame.
Speaker 2: But we've talked to Fairmount over the last week about Pete Hegzett's mom, who wrote a letter to him or an email to him after one of his divorces and really laid the wood to him about him being a bad guy and a bad husband and a bad dad and all this different sort of stuff, but then retracted it.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, she says.
Speaker 3: She immediately wrote a follow up saying I was out of my mind. I'm sorry, I didn't mean that stuff, which, as you said, if she said that and it wasn't true, makes her a crazy person. Yeah, yeah, it does, especially when you read the whole email. It is not unhinged ranting. It is a carefully constructed indictment.
Speaker 2: Well, she was on Fox today, and first time I've heard her voice here she is.
Speaker 6: Let me make two statements first, and one is to President Trump, and I want to say thank you for your belief in my son.
Speaker 5: We all believe in him.
Speaker 6: We really believe that he is not that man he was seven years ago. I'm not that mother, and I hope people will he'll hear that story today and the truth of that story.
Speaker 1: I probably talk too much about the media.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm sure I do, but I know I've already heard criticism on the left of of course, she says, I'm talking to Donald Trump because Donald Trump watches Fox and Friends every day.
Speaker 1: Yet Joe Biden watched his Morning.
Speaker 2: Joe every day and people know that he can talk directly to him. So what's the difference. But anyway, here's a little more of So.
Speaker 6: The other thing I want to say is I am here to tell the truth, to tell the truth to the American people, and tell the truth to the senators on the Hill, especially our female senators. I really hope that you will not listen to the media and that you will listen to Pete.
Speaker 2: I think she just wants to ride in an F thirty five. I think that's what she's doing. That is not taking this seriously. Yeah could all right, here's just a hypothetical. The guy who is ridiculously handsome and manly. If I swung the other way, please, I'd have a poster of them up on my wall anyway.
Speaker 1: All right, But he's an interesting admission.
Speaker 2: There, combat Vett. He enjoyed the drink in, lived a bit of a wild life, skirt chaser, blah blah blah, but.
Speaker 3: Now he's on in life. That email was in twenty eight teen. The guy said, Yeah, you know what, I lived a wildlife. I came on to women, they came on to me. I had sex with a lot of different women. It was terrible for my marriages. I regret it all. But you know what, I've matured. I'm a different guy.
Speaker 2: Now. Does that exclude the guy not to me? Well, I mean I don't.
Speaker 3: I would never praise it, and I don't condone it the way he used to live allegedly, But if he's not that anymore, I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, it's horrible. I hate that kind of guy, especially when you got kids. You're not cheating on your wife, you're cheating on your family. And I just find that horrific. But if we're gonna make that the standard, as I keep saying, for being in government or a leader, something like that. So we wish Martin Luther King Junior had been discredited and John F.
Speaker 1: Kennedy Jr. And you could list so many.
Speaker 2: People throughout American history even than the modern era Bill Clinton, you know, depending on what your politics are. So I actually don't know what I think about this. I really can't come to a conclusion on what I think about this. But I am kind of interested in the mom writing that scathing email and then changing her mind.
Speaker 1: I guess she gets into that.
Speaker 6: Here they were going through. Pete and his wife at the time, we're going through a very difficult divorce. It was a very emotional time, and I'm sure many of you across the country understand how difficult divorce is on a family. There's emotions, we say things, and I wrote that in haste. I wrote that with deep emotions. I wrote that as a parent, and about two hours later I should I should. My husband tells me I should think through things a little bit more. But Pete and I are both very passionate people. I wrote that out of love and about two hours later, I retracted it with an apology email, but nobody's seen that.
Speaker 2: I think soon this will be moot because he's going to find it.
Speaker 1: He's going to get the Gate speech.
Speaker 2: He's going to say I'm a distraction, and the last thing I want to be in this turbulent time is a distraction to the Trump administration.
Speaker 1: Well I stand behind one or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I find it interesting on a human level, and also as I am the consumer of politics, as a as a citizen and as a voter, never mind what I do for a living, I like to sort through this stuff and decide, all right, am I being a jobbed here?
Speaker 3: Am I being tricked? Am I being defrauded? What's the truth? And so I'm intrigued by this story. I'm intrigued by the email, her retraction of it to heat himself, his lifestyle, his qualifications, his intelligence, his comic expert all of it is very very interesting to me. But I'm torn between that and the fact that I think in about forty eight hours is going to be completely moved right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Because you look back on all the words and breath spent on Matt Gates, and it seems kind of ridiculous in retrospect, since it seemed doomed from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Just you know, a couple of sentences. You are an abuser of women, that is the ugly truth. And I have no respect for any man that belittles, lies, cheap, sleeps around, and uses women for his own power and ego. You are that man and have been for years, and as your mother, it pains me and embarrasses.
Speaker 2: Me to say that, but that is the sad, sad truth.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry all that stuff about to be littling and power in me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was thinking. Yeah, that's some pretty rough stuff that I mean. That's we don't ever speak again stuff. Well, and I can see and I have not spent a single minute inside old lady. I'm sorry. Why would I.
Speaker 3: Say that, mom, sense, I'm trying to differentiate her from like the wives, but it's it's rudeer the other I'm apologizing here, all right, the senior missus head seth. You might phrase it differently when you calm down.
Speaker 1: I don't know which one was more accurate.
Speaker 3: But well, right again, you might phrase it differently, but you would think the same.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, Yeah, exactly, Yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: You know, if if, for instance, I thought Michael was slacking off on his job, and he is absolutely not.
Speaker 2: It's the last thing. That's what I'm picking it as a ridiculous sounds like a dog whistle Michael, because that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: So that nobody will take it seriously for a single second, I'm picking something ridiculous. I might say to Michael, you are a lazy slacker. I don't know why we continue to work with you. I don't know why anybody would work with you. The show's not only a lack of professionalism, but a lack of character. Then I would think, two hours later, having not hit send, you know that's too much, and I would write, Michael, it sure would be great if we could get a little more effort from you, especially during the blah blah.
Speaker 2: It would be the same truth though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you wouldn't. You wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wouldn't be. Let mean that it's just worded differently, right, that's a good point. Yeah, Oh my gosh, we're running late. So a quick word from our friends at Prize Picks. Crazy fun, simple. It's a way to enjoy a daily fantasy sports action watching your favorite sports. Over ten million members, billions of dollars in award winnings, Prize Picks has made daily fantasy sports successful to all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the app is so simple to use.
Speaker 2: You should definitely download it today and then use the code Armstrong. You get fifty dollars instantly when you play five dollars. That code is Armstrong and Prize Picks to get fifty dollars instantly when you play just five bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really fun. It's simple. You download the download the Prize Picks app today, use that code Armstrong, get that fifty dollars instantly when you play a five dollars lineup. You don't have to win or anything like that. And you can even go across sports. Pick one football player, think is going to go off one basketball player? It's simple fun Prize Picks. Run your game again, download that Prize Picks app today and get fifty dollars instantly when you play five That's the Coade Armstrong at Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: We'll have to talk more about this later because I think the interesting question is the what standards are we going to have for people in public life?
Speaker 1: I mean, is this personal stuff matter to us at all.
Speaker 2: That's the overall conversation because I think exits is going to go away, So more on that later. We've got Katie's headlines next.
Speaker 1: I really like this, so I listened to it a lot in my car. I'd diget not to like.
Speaker 2: I am on it.
Speaker 1: This is how you know when you've gained weight.
Speaker 2: I'm on a different hole on my belt than I was before Thanksgiving. Warning, warning, all right, so much to get to today, including that, And I've got a special choice for Jack on what we're going to kick off next hour with because we've got so much great stuff to talk about, but let's figure out who's reboarding what first. It's lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 5: Katie, thank you guys.
Speaker 7: Starting with CNN North Korea, Russia, and China watch on.
Speaker 5: As crisis unfolds in South Korea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what a weird deal that was yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, speaking of great stuff to talk about. Wow, other countries politics are so messed up.
Speaker 2: It's good thing ours are so great and cool.
Speaker 5: From ABC, Russia sees quote no grounds for negotiations with Ukraine.
Speaker 2: As their gaining ground. Yeah, and you know, and that's the kind of position sometimes you take in a negotiation, Nam we walk away from the boat or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See what happened.
Speaker 2: USA today.
Speaker 7: FBI investigating mystery drones flying over central New Jersey during recent weeks.
Speaker 2: Forget about it. You see the pictures.
Speaker 5: They're saying these things to the size of cars.
Speaker 7: Really Yeah, and they've been very close to the Trump golf course and to a military base.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Katie, you need to work the mysterious Jersey drones desk. I want to know more.
Speaker 7: Washington Post Supreme Court to weigh in on bands on puberty blockers and hormones for trans teams.
Speaker 2: I guess that's one of the choices to kick off next hour the big Supreme Court hearing. Will we continue to allow sick people to mutilate children because they're confused? Oh? I'm sorry? Was that prejudicial?
Speaker 1: Or because the parents it makes them feel cool?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? Well said from the New York Times.
Speaker 7: McDonald's e coli outbreak finally declared over.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't realize it was ongoing, but the quarter pounder with cheeses back.
Speaker 5: Everybody from the New York Post only fans.
Speaker 7: Top Earner is a virgin and a devout Christian and hauled in forty three million dollars last year.
Speaker 1: WHOA.
Speaker 3: Everybody's asking the same question, so I'll voice it doing what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what does she do?
Speaker 7: These are pictures and videos just of herself. She doesn't do anything with anyone else.
Speaker 2: We talked about this some yesterday with somebody asking you a question. I don't understand how this scales the whole only fans thing, but apparently it does.
Speaker 3: But of herself wearing demure outfits and smiling prettily or showing her pretty privots or what. I gotta talk about this more later because it's a weird psychological defect that we're gonna have to see play out.
Speaker 7: And finally, the Babylon Bee Santa's elves complaining of declining wages as undocumented elves flood the North Pole.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: That's really good. Yeah, now the world is better for the existence of the Babylon Bee and and all those guys, guys from the it's better, true, but it's definitely worse for the development of the Internet. Like that OnlyFans thing, I meant a psychological defect among humans, not that woman. If you're an attractive woman and you can make that kind of money doing basically nothing whom I judge you, but got a great note from one of our listeners about that. Stay with you dudes who are throwing the money.
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: What are you hoping for out of life? Anyway, we get many hours of infotainment. If you miss an hour, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty