Speaker 1: Lady Gaga Holker face on a two point seven kiss. I've had Los Angeles this Ryan's Roses. You're gonna if you can navigate your schedule so you could be here. Also, if you need to get out of your vehicle, get us on the iHeartRadio app, put it on your phone, listen on your smart speaker. Ryan's Roses is coming up here next at kiss and she found her husband. She got the information her husband was making out with another woman, and she's just like cannot get it out of her head. So that's after this trending report, Tanyae, what do you have for us?
Speaker 2: So, Taylor Swift kicked off the international leg of the Era's tour with a very special opening act, our girl Sabrina Carpenter. And so I knew Sabrina Carpenter was a major swiftie, but I don't think anybody realized just how big until it was her time. For the first night that she opened up for the Eras tour, she played this video of herself when she was nine years old covering this song.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, look at her. So she's doing a Taylor cover at nine years old.
Speaker 2: So that's picture to burn. That's from Taylor's debut album from two thousand and six, and Sabrina is nine years old covering it and now today twenty twenty three, she is opening for Taylor Swift on the Aras tour. Wow, isn't I cute?
Speaker 1: It's not cute. It is about putting things out into the universe. Yeah, you put that out there, and it manifested in a direct indirect way because like she knew what she was doing back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and even if she didn't know, like even if let's say she loved Taylor and she just wanted to be a part of that or wanted to emulate a career like that, you know, even just putting it out there in that sense, not knowing exactly what you want, but just putting it out there, and then the universe conspires to figure out a way.
Speaker 1: And it's totally unrelatable, but reminded me of way. Remember that video I did when I was like twelve, singing the bon Jovi songs on VHS and putting on the biker gloves and then Jack pretending I was body you will open up for bonje Well no, it wasn't quite that, but one day I did meet bon Jovika and I told them that with a lot of excitement, and there was a links there was a blank stare. See No, I don't think they understood. I mean eventually they had.
Speaker 2: Visual aid and like you could have showed them, it would have been different.
Speaker 1: Do you know that I pretended to be you guys when I was okay in my bedroom and I was pretended sing and I can't sing. But now I'm meeting it, do you understand strong? Yeah, that tends to be a problem.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when I told Kevin Richardson from Backstreet Boys that I used to make out with his poster board. It is as a kid.
Speaker 1: It is related to that yet yeah, and he was like, those are those things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He's like, but you know what, I have.
Speaker 1: To tell you that it's not so weird that you made out with posters. I feel like everyone did that.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody does. Taylor Thomas, Yeah, totally right. Okay, coming up, Let's see what are we doing tomorrow night? Sam Smith, Kia got tickets for you next day. Kiss of Him