Speaker 1: It's time say cats a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show, Maya is on the phone today for to catch a cheater, and she thinks that her husband of one year, Eddie, might already be messing around, So talker right now and see if he is. Hopefully not. But Maya, thank you for your email, thanks for coming on the show to do this. Tell us what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe Eddie is cheating. I mean, he's always in a weirdly good mood and has been like very much extra happy lately, has been bringing me flowers and then asking if I want to go out to dinner, and then really complimentary.
Speaker 3: Okay, those good things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: They are good things that they are not normal Eddie things, like I mean, we've been together before we got married, for years, and I know how he rolls, and suddenly this is like when we first started.
Speaker 4: Dating, and my spidery senses are saying that he's up to something.
Speaker 2: I mean, like maybe he's over compensating because he feels guilty.
Speaker 1: That's how I was going to ask you, do you think it's guilt?
Speaker 4: I do, I honestly do, because he didn't treat me this nice one except for the first month that we started dating.
Speaker 2: And then you know, things kind of just become more normal and it's like.
Speaker 5: Hey, let's just watch the Netflix and go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like we're normal people, instid.
Speaker 2: Of life for at date, but he's acting like he's on a first date with me, but not with me, and it's just weird.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else that kind of validates your spidey sense, Like, I'm sure you've been looking for staff.
Speaker 4: Right, So he signed up for a gym membership and has been spending a lot of time in the shower, and also he's been taking his phone in with him. Before he's always been like, we're going to keep electronicside of the bathroom because it gets humid, and so now he's like in there with his phone.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you always went into the bathroom with his phone to shower, that's fine, m because that's something he always did. But if it's new, whenever the phone habits change, that is always a sign because.
Speaker 3: It's that one spot it's like the only time you get your alone time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he's been like weirdly protective of it.
Speaker 5: So if they're like rings or whatever, he's just.
Speaker 4: Like, I got it hold on and then he like goes into the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people who are protective of the phone, they're hard to trust. Or when they start putting the phone with the screen down when they never put it that way before. Oh, yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, So when they walk away, you flip the phone over and you look at the messages.
Speaker 2: Except he's been taking it to the bathroom. I know I would do that, except he's been taking it with him everywhere.
Speaker 3: And maybe he's checking out his body.
Speaker 4: I wish he'd do any cool stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe it really is so like he's been going to the gym. Maybe that's been making him feel better. Maybe he does go take pictures of himself for before and after. Maybe he's just feeling himself a little too much and it's embarrassed by it, Like, dople, don't you take more pictures of yourself since you've been working out every single morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I fill my workouts every day. I do it because I look at it and then I look at the form or check yourself out. Yeah, whenever I tell you that, they're like yeah, right, and like I do. But then also I might want to post it, you know, because I like to post my workout stuff. And then also why not check yourself off from time to time and be like, hey, I'm seeing results, so maybe that could be Hey, yeah.
Speaker 2: There's no way he's recording himself at the little Lenk eating end. He signed up for good. I really think he can get off the StairMaster having a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Okay, Maya is not having him. Yeah, and have you ever suspected him of cheating before?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, Okay, I'm sorry that you're going through this.
Speaker 2: It's driving me crazy.
Speaker 1: And people come to us as a last resort. I know that like they have no other They feel like they don't have another option. So we'll try to catch him. You already's also a grocery store. You guys are rewards card member at so we'll pretend to be from there, call him and tell him that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our beautiful, new and improved oral apartment that does delivery. Now and see if he believes that, and then who he sends the flowers to. Okay, if he sends them to you or someone else? Okay, all right, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch acheater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Maya is on the phone and she suspects that her husband of a year might be cheating on her. And before we give him a call and try to catch him, Maya, why don't you tell everybody what's going on? Refresh everybody's memory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's been cheating on me because he's been in a really good mood lately of buying me things and flowers and kind of like almost apologetically taking me out to dinner.
Speaker 4: I think he's covering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't ask you this in the first part. Is there anybody that you suspect that he is cheating with?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know where he'd meet anybody. Honestly, he's kind of a boring person.
Speaker 1: All right. Oho, well, I'm going to die this phone of her right now. Pretend to be from the grocery store that you guys are rewards card members at, and do the usual say that every single month, we choose one rewards member totally random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see v Senzo, see you or to someone else. Okay, Okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, is this Eddie who shops at Yeah, this is Jordan. I'm head of the customer service team, calling to say congratulations, you're this month's winner.
Speaker 5: What did I win?
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our beautiful, brand new floral department. We completely reimagine it and we do delivery now. So you've won thirty six long stem red roses a box of chocolates, and it can be sent anywhere in the United States, absolutely free, totally on us. It's our way of saying thank you for shopping.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, you don't need my card information or anything like.
Speaker 1: No, I do not. If you know who you want to send the flowers to, I can take that info right now, in just a couple of minutes, or I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 5: No, let's just let's do it now.
Speaker 1: So first I would just need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send the flowers to.
Speaker 5: Okay, the first name is maya last name.
Speaker 1: You can put a card with this. We have cards for all occasions. So is there something you'd like to send a card.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, let's just put just do I love you sweetheart?
Speaker 1: Well? Great, and then now all I need to do is tell you that there aren't going to be any flowers delivered at all.
Speaker 5: Bye bye. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I need to tell you. This is actually Jewbil from The Jewel Show.
Speaker 3: Oh hi, I'm Nina, Hi, I'm.
Speaker 1: Retroya, and we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater where if you think your significant other cheating, we try to see if you send flowers to somebody other than who you should be sending flowers to.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you're not cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Also, I want to let you know that your wife, Maya is on the phone.
Speaker 5: Okay Maya.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: That's really really interesting, Eddie, because I'm surprised you didn't decide to send those flowers to stand Rupp, our neighbor across the street who you've been because she told me this was your last chance to come clean, and you even lie to the radio people like you didn't find me. But she's the only one who's been honest, even though she's a thirty two. I cannot believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you already knew Maya I did.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. She just told me like she told me in between me sending in the email, and I was just hoping that it wasn't true and like yeah, and I wasn't going to put her into it until you decided to just lie on the radio as well. So yeah, the one who is as old as his mom.
Speaker 5: You okay, okay, listen, it just started. It's only happened twice.
Speaker 2: Only twice.
Speaker 5: Well, good, Well, guess.
Speaker 2: You're only going to have to clean yourself the front yard once because I'm throwing all out there right just now.
Speaker 5: Sheeting makes me feel like I'm a better husband to you, babe, like you aren't. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: She makes you feel like you're a better husband to me, your actual rights, who you haven't to work decently in a long time.
Speaker 5: I love you more than anything, but these moments with Sandra, like they they just make me feel more like the husband that you deserve, Like the I feel like a superman, Like I can do things that I feel like before Sandra and I got the other, like I couldn't do before, Like I I'm focus better at work. I can be attentive to you because I'm not worried about us, you know, like in the bedroom at all, Like because I've already gotten that urge out of the way with Sandra, and I just feel like I can focus on things a lot better and she I'm able to clear my head and get that animal urge out of the way. But then that way it's just us and I can be there for both of us. And I felt like before you didn't want to be together sometimes, like you know, if I.
Speaker 2: Don't understand how having sex with someone who is twe my age somehow makes you feel like you can better take care of me when you haven't been doing that. You've been apologizing because you've been feeling guilty. And guess what, you can marry her later if you want to, or go start your own little polygamyal since apparently you want to be doing that. How many women do you need, Eddie?
Speaker 5: I don't want anybody but you. I'd love you. It's just there were times where we yeah, and I would.
Speaker 2: Want her house through my bay window. Oh do you not understand how stuff that is?
Speaker 5: I was always just trying to you know, I don't know. I was tired of fighting about wanting to have sex. You would always kind of like throw me off, and I just I don't I.
Speaker 2: Don't, guys, I don't understand how a woman who drives her own golf cart to get to the mailbox can.
Speaker 1: Somehow string out handles urging you.
Speaker 2: Can you disconnect him from this call because I'm tired of yours.
Speaker 1: I just don't enough about him, Maya, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I am so pissed off right now, and that he tried to keep lying even when you.
Speaker 5: Guys asked it.
Speaker 1: I've got to say, though you had some amazing lines. You know you'll be you know you'll be better off. It sounds like, yeah, I mean, you already knew what was going on. I understand why you didn't tell us that in the first part, And to me, it sounds like you actually feel better knowing so that you can move on, because it sounds like you are also kind of like overready, which I think you should have been based on that response.
Speaker 4: It does help at least knowing that it's not like I could compete with her for attractiveness because I have forty years to catch up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, hopefully I can go marry someone who likes someone my age.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on with that. But this is definitely not a you thing. This is an Eddie thing, and it sounds like you know that. I'm glad that we were able to find out for you, though.
Speaker 5: Me too.
Speaker 2: Looks like I'm going to have one hell of a garage sale.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 1: Oh score, Yeah sweet, I hear the elderly love garage sales. Maybe if you can buy some stuff back, Oh
Speaker 2: The jewel shows to catch a cheater,