Speaker 1: Peanuts, cracker Jacks and Frindos. Welcome in. It is leading off on Fantasy pros. I'm Chris Welsh, your host because Joe piece Apia is not here doing his job. Who does he think he is?
Speaker 2: How do you take vacation? Don't you know where you live? We don't do vacation in this country.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's not Bubba, that's Bogman. Bogman is back with us again. He uh, you know, just can't get enough of me, cannot get enough of me, and he is back to join in again. Bubba had a I had a thing. I think you had a car thing. So emergency pinch hitting. So hi Bogman, welcome back.
Speaker 3: In, Thanks for having me again. Glad to be here. So let's talk some baseball. Let's talk this hilarious Archie Bradley thing I call.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, you're you're jumping way ahead into the show. I know, I know, but it's I'm gonna pre tell you right now. I'm gonna have to work very hard to not laugh. I'm gonna have to work very hard to not laugh because we don't want.
Speaker 2: To be an impossibility for me.
Speaker 1: We'll see, we've got some surprises. We have got new entries into the Photoshop Joe Hair contest. I thought it was dead. It's up to you guys to make sure it lives on. And we've got a couple of new entries. So we are back on for a contest. And also we have a wrinkle in the home run contest. Today we have a double points day, so it should be very, very fun. Bogman, let's go back in time. We're going back in time to a time that Patrick Corbin was good. He throws two pitches. Those two pitches were efficient back in the day. And Patrick Corbin struck out twelve and a win against the Pirates yesterday, and we were talking about the Pirates.
Speaker 2: How does because he was right?
Speaker 3: Uh, well, my quick math would be it's the Pirates. So because my thought process yesterday was I bet Patrick Corbin wishes he could pitch against the Pirates every single time out when he looks like this, because I looked he's had nothing close to this all year long, not even a whiff.
Speaker 1: I don't think you could have strung two starts together for him to be this effective, or have them in a way.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 3: No, he's been awful so uh, this came out of nowhere. Look, but I expect this to return from whence? It came very very fast. I do not believe we will see another start like this from Patrick Corban this year.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, Patrick Corbyn dropped his crystal shoes and the ball is about the end real.
Speaker 2: Look at Wonky, do you see this?
Speaker 3: I was inspired by Chad Coole, so I started Corbin and DFS.
Speaker 2: That went very well for me. Yes, Wonky wow, amazing call.
Speaker 1: Wow wow wow. And just as a precursor to a little bit later as well, speaking of those pirates, just want to point out someone was mean to me yesterday Mike decided to come back. He prestarted the show with a little comment about maybe something we're going to talk about here in a little bit. Other headlines around baseball. Glabor Torres back in the lineup today. He's had a very good comeback year. Actually, Joe and I, when we were going through the MVP voting or the All Star voting, I'm sorry, I actually put Labor Torres in because the position just wasn't one hundred percent and didn't make sense. Missing a little bit of time doesn't necessarily help, but I put Glabor Torres kind of back in their box. Matt Olsen blasts two Homers as he attempts to get back in. There was a time period where matt Olsen was in the same tier of like Pete Alonzo, completely different tiers now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, completely different tiers. I'm with you for sure, boy.
Speaker 1: Mike Corbyn only had ten strikeouts in his previous three starts combined. That is from Mike Mayer only cow.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know what happened. He must have. Do you think he met maybe Joe is a Devil's advocate. Was he out there meeting Patrick corbyni and stuff? Do you think that's what it is?
Speaker 1: I think it's possible. Yeah, shout out to his photoshop picture. Freddie Freeman fired his agent over the Atlanta contract situation, and if everybody saw this, there was actually God now I'm forgetting who it was there was. It was a player that came out and said he's not even surprised at this. Oh it was Chipper Jones. Chipper Jones apparently had been warning Freddie Freeman to fire his agents and he wanted to return to Atlanta. The report is and the agents overplayed the hand it got probably messy where Atlanta just didn't call back, and if you remember, like they kind of said that goodbye to Freddy and he was like, oh, I don't know what happened. So apparently he was pissed and he fired his agents and currently is representing himself.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to get somebody else in there pretty quick for you. But I mean, he's signed a long deal with the Dodgers anyway, so I know he pro probably wants to go back to Atlanta, but tough that door shut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jacob de Graham threw a live batting practice on Wednesday, which is very very good news. We can get him back here in the near future. Again, I think you know, with these like live VP sessions, you're still looking at a timeline post All Star break. We have sures are potentially coming back on Sunday to Grom's got to actually throw in some simulated like a full on game and then probably a start or two after, so you know there's a possibility. I keep saying All Star Game, it might be beyond, So just throwing that out there, it might be something that isn't until.
Speaker 3: Late July early August. Is like the new that's the window. That's where they want him back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where you might have to look for. Aaron Ashby completed another bullpen session. He could return as early as this weekend.
Speaker 2: Get back out there, Come on, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to continue the Ashby versus Strider series that I will be following all season long. Luis Castile struck out eleven in a win against the Cubs, and Robbie Ray toss seven scoreless, one hit innings and a no decision versus the Orioles. In Luis Castillo Molly both kind of pushing up their trade value, and we think we talked about it yesterday that Hayman has also he was talking about the with Mirifield trade rumors. There's also kind of an uptick in in stral Castillo. And I'm glad Larry you put this up here because I meant to copy this. And I think maybe one of the bigger pieces of news was Fernando Tatis said he's feeling good and he's going to begin swinging in about two weeks. So again timeline stuff that's right around probably all Star break. He's going to have to get into IM guessing a rehab game maybe a week or so. He's miss significant time. I could expect a little bit bigger, but he's one of those guys that I could actually see them not doing it whatsoever, but not extended. So I think you're looking at the beginning of August, which is probably far beyond the timeline anybody actually really expected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is just another reason why you don't want to go into the season with the player who's already hurt, because they have setbacks, they have weird stuff happened, and you know, now when you thought they're coming back in early July, that coming back in early August, and that's most of the season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I was burned. We've talked about this long time. I was burned in basketball a couple of years back. With baseball, people like who's this Kawhi Leonard Kwi Leonard was injured going into the year, drafted him out for the season. Bogman did it with lev Bell. It was a little bit different, but it was more of the when there's a tenuous situation of like major contract holdouts or injuries, it really is the juice isn't worth the squeeze, especially you know, I've been seeing a lot of trade stuff. They're a little bit more dynasty. But also if you think of production, somebody presented one as our guy friend James McGrath in this league listener and it was his Fernando Tatis for Bobby Witt and then a pitcher, let's just call it a mid line pitcher, And there were contracts and stuff that were involved in it, but he was still looking at it from a this year perspective. He's like, listen, Bobby Witt is, you know, in line to be a twenty twenty guy. How much production are you really losing with Bobby Witt to Fernando Tatis Junior when he comes. It's maybe not enough. The shortstop position is just so wide the gaps of widen that what is the risk really worth, especially with him kind of carrying a little bit of an injury tag with him. That's something we're going to have to consider. He's not free of it, like you know, Akunia.
Speaker 2: Like he still has a shoulder thing.
Speaker 3: After gets after he gets past this risk thing, you know, and that's all good. He still has the shoulder thing because he hasn't had surgery on it yet, and that's going to keep happening to him. So he's just he's he's a tough player to own this second. I mean next year, he's a great player to own, you know, and especially hopefully resting that shoulder has helped him.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but with.
Speaker 1: Him, though, will you go into next year? Well, you're the worst person to ask this, because you will. But it's like the question I want to ask you is, will you go in with a injury tag on tatis moving forward of a fear?
Speaker 3: And I know I'll take an injury prone player over an injured player all day long. I'll take Judge and Stanton and even those guys annoying me. The only guy I won't take his Steven Strasburg. Because why you do this.
Speaker 1: To find injury prone versus injury plagued.
Speaker 3: A guy that has missed at least a month of the season for three years straight, someone who hasn't played one hundred and forty games, but.
Speaker 1: Also, like injury prone tends to be like they are just consistently getting injured in kind of the same fashion. Injury. Yeah, because there's the guys that are just like they have goofy stuff. Jean Carlos Stanton really kind of suffered from goofy injuries happening to someone that has got nagging injuries that kind of continuously go. And I'm curious at how many people are going to kind of start baking that, like Olibert, timnd Tocy. You cannot move forward to Aliberto Mond to see think Eversbourg, No, no, right, but that he'll ever play one hundred games. You can never assume he'll do that, so you have to draft him accordingly. So if everybody gets caught in their feelings again next year where it's like, oh, I can get fifty stolen bases, I'm gonna draft him in the third round, you'll never get him more than that. Are we in a space and will we get in a space with Fernando Tatis where we know we will never get a certain amount of games from or I mean, I think it's too soon to do that, but you're more of an injury.
Speaker 3: I think so. No, I think it's too soon to do that. I think if he has surgery on his shoulder eventually, then he'll be fine. But that surgery, which he probably should have had at the beginning of this season, will keep you out for a long time.
Speaker 2: It's a long term injury. It's like a year.
Speaker 3: So it's gonna suck if he ever does have to have that, But it's probably gonna happen. Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Don't like it. Gonna have injuries. Branda mar stay to day with a Nebrews. Kelly Jansen expected back when he's first eligible in July. I know you were really worried about the irregular heartbeat.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, come on, you know, at what point do you just say, all right, I've made enough money. I'm getting a regular heartbeat on a consistent basis, This is not worth it. So it seems to be like this was a one day blip. It kind of panicked. They put him on the IL. Probably the right thing to do. Give him a rest for a little bit, make sure he's okay, and then he comes back. But I mean, you know, I can't imagine that Kelly Jansen has a you know, much much longer MLB career.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna come do to fairly quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something that's been caring for a long time. Mookie Bets is going to resume baseball activities on Wednesday, Thank you, Thank you. Liam Hendricks is going to throw a simulated game on Friday and Jazz Chisholm. He left the game early yesterday with lower back discomfort. That's what happens when you try to pull the ball more aggressive than any baseball player that exists. You're gonna probably pull your back, Bogman. Can we talk about can my attitude is about to change? Can we talk about this? Can you kick mine that joke? Can you kick on yell Cruise?
Speaker 2: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: This week Onell Cruz hit his homer. We talked about it. I got called a hater and let's just let's just go back this again. Let's go back. I love I love seeing this. This is my favorite. Three words. If we ever have a contest named give me three words combined that Welsh loves more than anything. Well, Welsh was right. Welsh was right. Onell Cruz goes oh for four with three strikeouts. I was just I was actually stacking up. I will tell you I had about five different tweets locked together. I was typing. I was like I did that one. I had one that was like.
Speaker 2: Too mean, too soft, too mean? No, it was too richy. Could you couldn't find a Goldilocks one? There?
Speaker 1: Here was my main one. It was gonna be oh for four, Neil like oh Neil, and then Cruise into three strikeouts and that was gonna be it. I didn't put it out there. Probably a good thing, but it's actually not just to let everybody know that Onio Cruz went oh for four with three strikeouts, because you already know that oneo Cruz went over four with three strikeouts. It's this Oneal Cruz on DraftKings is currently the number one player as odds go for Rookie of the Year, the number one of all of the NL Rookie of the Year candidatesman hold on. Have these guys, all of them, all of them, all the guys that have been playing months prior McKenzie gore losing prospect eligibility, Spencer Strider, Nolan Gorman has been up. There is no player that has worse worse odds than O'Neil Cruz. He is pluck. I mean it is plus but plus three eighty the number one Rookie of the year odds on favorite for DraftKings.
Speaker 3: Have these guys not watched Buddy Kennedy, That's my question, Like Buddy Kennedy, h No, I'm kidding, but uh, look the hype.
Speaker 2: It's all the hype. It's everything you said.
Speaker 3: And by the way, not only did he go oh for last night, he also threw one across the diamond and it was like, but how fast it to be close to one hundred miles an hour, but it was right in the dirt and right past Michael Schoffs.
Speaker 1: Well, but it's only it's only important to know how fast he threw it. Here are some other odds in the NL. Just again, you want to play rookie of the year, the guy who just got called up a week ago, but he can throw ninety seven and you know there's an hour in there.
Speaker 2: You didn't mention it.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm going to give them to you. I'm going to give them all to you. Number two, Michael Harris is at four point fifty. O'Neill Cruiz is at three eighty. Michael Harris is at four to fifties, wild Mackenzie Gore plus five point fifty lower than O'Neal Cruz. Spencer Strider is at six hundred plus six hundred on there and then it just for his pants and then the other within like trajectory is Nolan Gorman, who has been up just a majority of the year hitting, you know, I mean he's striking on stuff, but tons of homers and stuff six fifty. Check these two out though this as will Alec Thomas is plus twenty five hundred and Jack Swinsky is plus two thousand. Swinsky, I mean average isn't quite there, but I think it's up to twelve homers. Swinsky at two thousand, Alec Thomas is twenty five hundred. Dans that are right there. Alex Thomas has a better chance at Rookie of the Year. I can not fathom how Oneal Cruz and you say hype. I mean I talk hype and I joke about it, but like the books, don't necessarily play hype. That's not the game that they play. They jump on a guy that just came up as the number. I mean maybe they are. Maybe I'm actually saying this incorrectly because they say, hey, we'll just put some goods odds up. We'll put him as a number one. People are gonna want to bet it, and we're gonna just rake in money. I'm shocked at the amount of guys that are up there, and just looking again, You've got guys a Christopher Morale. Hunter Green is plus nine thousand. Jan Ya pezs on that list at plus fifteen hundred and oneo Cruz the number one NL Rookie of the Year vote getter. Again, I don't like want him to fail. I told you, I mean I saw hyped.
Speaker 2: I saw one reel that showed why it was.
Speaker 3: It was he came up, he had the hardest throw, he had the hardest hit ball by a pirate in his first game, and he had a sprint speed faster than Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 2: Like, when you have.
Speaker 3: That and it's going across all social media, everyone thinks that this guy is going to break out and be a huge superstar. So if he puts even a whiff of stuff together, he's probably going to get the votes to win. So I understand him being at these odds, but it's just these other guys have been up for a couple months. Alek Thomas been hitting well the whole season, so it's it's just so surprising He's got the hype, but he definitely does not have the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this is I mean, Wonkey says if they awarded it based solely on stats, that would be sweet. But I think hype carries weight. I think carries but see I disagree. I think carries weight now, which is to this point, when the award comes in, it's not the rookie of hype a year. Whatever I can, it's not that. Hype obviously plays a role in this stuff as odds go through. So that's why I'm saying, I work through it live, like, Okay, it actually makes sense. Everyone's so excited about O'Neil Cruz. The hype is crazy. Put it up. Now, give us some odds that make people excited. But when you put him as number one, people are like, oh my god, this is the odds on favorite. Now it makes a lot of sense. It makes a lot of sense in my mind for the hype. But when comes to shove at the end of the year, I mean, it is about production. It's not about how hype the player is. It's gonna be about the production. It'll be beyond stats of like what did they do for their team or their team's winners where they have catalysts and stuff like that. Sure, but the hype make sense.
Speaker 3: Now if only Cruiz goes fifteen to fifteen, it hits two eighty, do you think.
Speaker 2: He just gets it?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry I say it again.
Speaker 2: Fifteen fifteen, it hits two eighty.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a guarantee. I mean, Alec Thomas, Alc Thomas could go twenty for twenty, but I mean the hype might see that. That would be a situation where the hype could carry it. Just that's what I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they'll also starts well goal glove defense he plays, you.
Speaker 1: Know that, like Thomas has been goal glove defense.
Speaker 3: They'll they'll just say that, you know, I'm yeah, I'm with you. But I do think that if if he puts up like a decent floor level stat line and plays decent defense, doesn't have a thousand errs like he did last night, then they'll probably give it to him.
Speaker 1: So I was speaking of Diamondbacks real quick. This is one other thing that I thought would be interesting to talk about. There was a six days scoring change. I don't know if you saw, our friend Ryan tweeted out, yeah, can we talk about this? Six days later he had won by three in his matchup. Then six days later there was a scoring change that made him lose by one. The scoring change was the double for has Sung Kim against the Diamondbacks at Padres on six twenty one was changed to an error on Jordan Luplow which allowed Kim or made Kim lose the RBI and the run UH scoring on the play, and it was changed to an unearned run against Zach Gallon, so that would affect Gallen and obviously Hassung Kim made him move.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 3: That's why I had three days to make stat changes. Maybe that's the NFL. Maybe I'm getting them mixed up, but I thought three days. I thought like, okay, because this is why I wait to you know, if I'm a commission I wait to give out money until the following Thursday, because I thought that was when stat corrections happened. After you know, your last Monday night football game. You go Tuesday, Wednesday through third. If there's no stat corrections, it's not changing. So yeah, I was surprised to see such a big thing happen like this six days later.
Speaker 2: Very surprising quick.
Speaker 1: Burn through on these This day in baseball, I thought this was one interesting. Nineteen ninety five, Hideo Nomo struck out and this day thirteen Colorado Rockies in a three to zero victory, which gave him fifty strikeouts over four games. The stat goes on. This was the most it broke a Los Angeles record, Sandy Coofax, it had forty nine I think in that period. What I found interesting about that wrapped in because the Dodgers are playing the Rockies. The Dodgers have not struck out thirteen batters over the last two games against the Rockies. They've only struck out twelve against them, and also one for Bogman this day. In two thousand and three, Eric Burns.
Speaker 2: Hit for the cycle.
Speaker 1: So I thought you would enjoy that. I will attempt to because I want to spend a lot of time on this because as everybody's getting mad at me now that I spent you know, five minutes on O'Neil Cruz. So I really.
Speaker 2: Apologize that we've talked sports here.
Speaker 1: Sorry, John, I'll do better for you, John later. I'll make this show better and more catered for you. I'm probably not gonna laugh at this now, but this would go under Joe's tough guys, but we'll call this Welsh's Hardos Angels reliever Archie Bradley broke a bone because we don't laugh at injuries, you know, so hypothetically there's time for it, but we don't laugh at injuries. Broke a bone in his right elbow while climbing over the dugout railing during the Los Angeles Angels brawl with the Seattle Mariners on Tuesday. Bradley will now be out for at least a month. John Boy did a breakdown of it. Archie was just trying to come out the dugout to fight people and he broke his arm.
Speaker 3: I mean, just so funny and like what he has this story and the story of crapping his pants in his major league career.
Speaker 2: How has he lasted this long?
Speaker 1: Mike, He's amazing. I love you know, I love him. He's a He's a great guy.
Speaker 2: I got a great dude. But I mean, he is becoming a joke. And you don't want to get to that point when.
Speaker 1: You're two, When now you're two most famous, three most famous things about him are not about pitching. It's hitting what was it a triple in the playoffs? About pooping his pants and then about breaking your arm trying to fight people. But he did sign a ball saying go Sooners to Bogman that I gave to Bogman, which made me very very happy. Go Spooner's Bogman. Some stat heroes, Robbie Ray on the pitching side seven struck out eight, Patrick Corban we talked about, Franber Valdez went eight, struck out five, Dean Kreamer seven with five strikeouts, and Luis Castile struck out eleven over six innings. On the hitting side, bunch of bombs. Marcus Simon continues to roll. We did a look. Marcus Simeon was like hitting two seventy with seven homer, seven stolen bases coming into yesterday over the last thirty days. Puts on another three for four with a homer and four RBI. Joranalvarez three for three with the homer. Put it on the board. Thank you very much. I think I even said, as soon as I don't pick sho heyo Tani, I said, guarantee you'll hit a homer. He did. He was three for three, homer, two rbi, which the three for three got awesome. I don't even all too It was like Otani and Trout both hit homers and then they were still down by like seven by the white Socks are incredible. Speaking of Luis Robert three for five, yeah, three for five with a homer, Kyle Tucker had a homer, one for three, three RBI. He also had stolen base Combo meal. Charlie Blackman four for five RBI and two runs, and Jonathan India getting back into it just a tiny bit two for five with the homer and three RBIs.
Speaker 3: Charlie Blackman rocks Clayton Kershaw. He rocks him like him time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Stat zero's Clayton Kershaw six earned runs, walked four giving up nine hits against the Colorado Rocky.
Speaker 3: He even said I sucked today. That was his analysis of it.
Speaker 1: I don't understand I gotta tell you, I don't understand the the Dodger stuff. They get swept by the Pirates. They're getting just absolutely murdered by the Rockies. There something else this year, and then they'll go play Arizona and they'll sweep them. John Heasley three and two thirds, giving up seven earned runs, Carlos Carrasco gave up six and four, and Zach Gallon five inning, six earned run, two walks, too strikeouts and as I think Mayor put on here a five to six ERA for Gallon in June. He had that big strikeout performance. But he has been up, he has been down. It has been a whole thing for him. Zach Galla, Are you still heavily in on Zach Gallan? I mean no, you have to deal with your homerism here.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. I've watched him enough to not be heavily into him.
Speaker 3: I think he's he is overrated, for sure, but I mean he's fine, but he's like a three.
Speaker 2: I don't think that he's an ace at all.
Speaker 1: Oh. I think he just said you've got negative ten points from Pershaw yesterday. Oh, he did suck the zero's on the hitting side, Michael Chaves four strikeouts, you're three guys, Ramon Larriano geo judge o'nial, Sorry said it.
Speaker 3: J D.
Speaker 1: Martinez Kwan was oh for six one strikeout, though one strikeout for Stephen Kuan is equivalent to like three strikeouts for a normal person. Andrew vaugh goes four for four A couple of days ago, OH for five with three strikeout, Ian Happo for five and Dansby Swanson OH four five. No bueno, friends, I got a homer in the home run contest yesterday. I needed it bad. Jordan Alvarez and on the contest we have hit some milestones. Let's take a look at the board on the home run side. Our first to thirty is high Cuby twenty sixteen with thirty home runs. We officially also crossed the sixteen home run marker. That is wild sixteen sixteen hundred homers. Larry's in second, title Chaser is in third. Those are pretty locked in. Joey is still on this board because he had Jordan Alvarez yesterday as well, so he is not dumbing off of it. I know it's brutal, Mayor, can you tell me how many I have? If I have fourteen fifteen, something like that, I need to know like how far I'm off and how much I need to reach. So good job to everybody. If you guys are not premium members over on the Discord, can oh do the naked thing again? Can take advantage of the home run contest. It's really easy on the Discord. Go into the home run room, you make your call and you're good to go, and you can make it every single week. As so, I have fifteen, so I've got I need to get a little lot more to do. One good week, Thank you, Wonky, I got fifteen. One good week. I could get going, but I've been on a bad curse. Now Wonky has declared we have a bonus day today. Wonkey's declaration is the rookie bonus. That's right. We talked about the rookies before and the Rookie of the Year. Any call of a player who is currently qualified as a rookie will count as double the home runs. We will come back to that here in just a little bit, Bogs and see where you're at and where I'm at over on the bets because our friends over I'm not taking the hat off today because I put too much, too much care on there yesterday. Right, I'm putting on my crown for our friends over at bet mgm. They are the Kings, and we have the offer for new users bet ten bucks. You're gonna win two hundred dollars on any game you bet, regardless of the outcome. All you have to do is download the app bet MGM, go, type it in wherever you go, and use the promo code leading off Kings Queens make money. It's free money. We're probably not going to be.
Speaker 2: Too sad when so here the bag Kings.
Speaker 1: When Joe's crown comes back and not mine, I don't know. Maybe you guys will like mine. Maybe Joe and I need to do like I'll wear my princess crown and he can wear his actual crown. I've got three bets for you today, and it's actually kind of juicy. There's a lot out there. I'm going with Sho Heyo Tani strikeouts. It's set at six and a half. It's plus money over on FanDuel, which I like. It can get a little bit here and there, but it's been big, big strikeouts for him lately. CJ Kron. CJ Cron has a six for fourteen track record BVP versus Julio Urias, and his total bases over on draft Kings are also plus money. Colorado has been putting them to the woodshed. This will be the game, of course, but he's got two doubles and two homer's career. Why six or fourteen? I like the total basis for c J. Cron And I'm also going with George Springer. He's going up against Nick Povetta, who's been good. His total base marker is at one and a half and it is plus money at one twenty and I just found this fascinating. He is six for twelve against Pavett, I think six or twelve or six or fourteen, but has zero career strikeouts against Nick Pavetta. So I'm kind of in on that marker and George Springer leading off a lot of opportunities. I'm gonna go with the total bases here at one and a half, and I will tell you there's a lot of good strikeout ones out there. I went too for one yesterday or yeah, yesterday, the Brandon woodriff one silly, ridiculous, but I nailed Shane bos and I nailed the Jordan Alvarez one. So hopefully jump back in on it here. Bogman over on the DFS, what do you got for us?
Speaker 3: Well, look, there's some good pitching history even better than PVB today. Kyle Wright against current Phillies on the roster, six for twenty eight. That's a one in eighty seven average against two homers. Two of those six have been bombed, but no other extra base hits hit against him. Alc Manoa six for forty five is the batting average for Red Sox against him.
Speaker 2: Red Sox on the roster.
Speaker 3: That's an eighty seven average, two doubles and no other extra base hits against him Cal Quantrill. For the Guardians going up against the Twins, their current batting average against him is one is one forty four nine for fifty nine with two homers and two triples. I think both those triples were hit by Luisa Rise and then in some PVB couple good ones you mentioned CJ. Crohn four to twenty nine batting average, two homers, two bombs versus Julio Urrias Boba Shett eight for nineteen of four to twenty one average, two homers, two doubles for Snick Pavetta. George Springers six for twelve, two doubles versus Pavetta and Charlie Blackman, another guy he's historically good against seven for twenty a three to fifty average at triple and two doubles versus Julio Urias good stuff.
Speaker 1: A stack wise looking at Texas, the second most implied runs outside of the the Dodger Rocky one is just going to continue going, but nine runs Dan Donny versus Granky on the Rangers royal side. I kind of like Texas. Atlanta would be another one of those that I think I would jump on if you can get any of those guys, and especially coming off with like a bad performance with Dansby. They've got Ranger Suarez, Ranger Swarez has been trash and Seattle if you're looking for some stacks. Finally, Bogs the home run call of the night. So we said it, rookies are going to be there. I'm gonna take Alec Thomas. I think actually somebody in the chat just a second ago was putting Alec Thomas out there. Yeah, right here, Dan, Alec Thomas two for two, and he already has a dinger against Mike Clevenger. I battled because I kind of like Bobby Witt today. And also, you know, let's secure the bat right there, the Bobby Wit bat. There's a lot of good places to go. Rookies get two. So friends, I am going to be going with Alec Thomas, Bogman, I'll.
Speaker 3: Take O'Neill Cruz since you talked all the smack against him, I'll take O'Neil Cruz and watch him hit two bombs tonight and get me four and get me back in this contest.
Speaker 1: Let's I almost thought, how great would it be if I went with him? And then I could just play both Sid really I should get him. If anything. Also, if you guys want over in the discord on the Premium chat and you can get in on the welsh Ama, we will continue the contest. I do have two new submissions as we're going to end the show for Joe piece of Pia photoshop hair. As we have the Devil's Advocate earlier in the week. Here we're two boy I don't you know what. I could pull it up in the discord, but this is U piece of pad Grom if you will Boggs. This is by Larry. That's a pretty it's a pretty pretty Joe piece of Larry. And this is ll cool piece of Pia right there there you go. I like that. Look, that's a pretty good one. So, uh, you got the Devil's Advocate, you've got the cooliod piece of Pia, and you've got Jacob d Grom piece of Pia with whatever the faces that's going on? All right, friends, thanks for hanging out. I know it's not Joe. Hopefully you guys are having fun. Sorry. I spend minutes and minutes on certain players, but you know I like to have fun. I like to do the breakdown, and you know we only have so much time on here. That's Bogmin. Find him on Twitter. Bogmin sports me at is at the Welsh and we will be back again with you tomorrow. I don't actually know who's with me. Might be Bogma, might be Bubba. You're just gonna have to make it find out. Yeah, we'll find out. It's leading off peanuts and cracker jacks. We love you guys. Let's see what o'niell does. Let's see how much I'll talk about him tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I got bomb