Speaker 1: This is the Rogue Recap with Linda McLaughlin. She's unfiltered, unforgiving, and understandably annoyed by everyone. Make sure you like and subscribe to her a podcast and follow her on x at Rogue Recap.
Speaker 2: What's up, guys, and welcome to the Rogue Recap. I am Linda McLaughlin, your host, and I gotta tell you, I'm pretty outraged. There's a lot of people talking about the Department of National Intelligence, the director Tulci Gabbard and the incredible beatdowns, SmackDown, all out takedown of Obama.
Speaker 3: Comy Brennan, Clapper and the rest.
Speaker 2: Even Mike Pence is named, and saying that they have all this evidence showing that each and every one of these people was in cahoots to hurt, defame, and essentially dethrone our president when he was first elected in twenty sixteen, the whole Russia hoax and all that crap. But I don't know about you. I am a firm believer that nothing will come of this. It's super fun to gloat, it's super fun to take a victory lap, it's super fun to talk about it and just say, you know, there's some vindication in knowing that the receipts are there, the documentation's there, and we no longer have to say, But what about our emails? You know the thirty thousand emails that suddenly went missing from the you know, the server that Hillary Clinton had that was you know, hiding in a closet and protected by Platte River Networks. And it's so sad that I know all of that by heart. But that's how often we talked about it. We talked about it all the time. And guess what happened to Hillary Clinton after she sent herself classified documentation that should have never been on anything but a government server. What happens? Nothing, Nothing happens. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: That's what upsetting.
Speaker 2: And it is infuriating that we get to a spot where it's like, you've got to be kidding me, Like does anybody ever get held accountable for anything they do? I know that, Like, for example, I got pulled over recently and it really irritates me, which is why I'm going to bring it up.
Speaker 3: But it's a good analogy.
Speaker 2: I got pulled over for driving in the left lane. I wasn't speeding, I wasn't using my phone. I wasn't texting. I just merged onto this highway and it is a left lane merge, so you're kind of coming in from the person's.
Speaker 3: Left and then it splits to two lanes.
Speaker 2: I had just gotten in from the merge, and I was on the phone with my mom at the time, and I said, I'm getting pulled over right now.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine why cop pulls me over.
Speaker 2: A state trooper and says, do you know why I pulled you over? I said, I have absolutely no idea, and I've been more honest in my life.
Speaker 3: And he's like, well, you're driving in the left lane.
Speaker 2: I'm like, uh, okay, is that there is that a crime? He's like, well, in the state of New Jersey, you have to keep right except to pass. I'm like, but it's e merge, like it's actually emerged. So here I am not sweating, not using my phone, not swerving. It's like nine point thirty in the morning. I'm driving into work and I get pulled over. Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, James Comy, John Brennan, Clapper, uh gosh, Loretta Lynch, whoever else was you know at the party? Right? None of these people ever have gotten in trouble everything they say. First of all, it's one giant gas like party because everything they say is actually about what they're doing. When they say Trump is colluding with Russia and the Mega Party wants to rage and create an insurrection, but it's not. It's all bs. It's them that create the insurrection. It's them that are colluding with Russia.
Speaker 3: It's them that are.
Speaker 2: Taking third party foreign donations for their elections. It's them that are doing things that are completely in totally legal with regard to election integrity. And I hope that this administration really stands tall and puts election integrity first and foremost on the list because we need to codify those types of laws immediately. Those are the types of things that we need to handle. We cannot get caught up in this idea that Tulci Gabbard is going to investigate and indict former presidents. You know, we're bringing Bill and Hillary back for questioning. We're taking Justlene out of prison. She's going to tell us what? What is she going to tell us that her and Jeffrey Epstein we're running a child sex trafficking ring with children that we're thirteen to I don't know nineteen and selling them and using them several times a day to fornicate with rich CEOs, princes and other celebrities. Yeah, we know, we know that the problem is is that there's too many important people on those lists that were customers. So we're never going to find out who they are. We're never going to hold them accountable. What we can do in those situations is work on the people that helped the perpetrators, right, So arrest the people who run the establishments that allow these types of things to go on, because you know, somebody's getting a slip of one hundred and fifty one thousand, whatever it is depending on the establishment to do these horrible things. Who was doing the filming when they had child pornography, Who was the person in the video that was attacking the child, Who was the person that rented the place and allowed it to take to take place.
Speaker 3: And to happen.
Speaker 2: That's the stuff we need to know. That's the stuff we need to stop. That's where our focus needs to be. We're never going to get rich, powerful celebrities and CEOs and politicians because they all have dirt on each other.
Speaker 3: So where one goes.
Speaker 2: They all go, and it's a domino effect, and I just don't see that happening.
Speaker 3: It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 2: I mean, my god, we have a congressional slush fund. I think it's like we've paid seventeen million dollars out in settlements. What the hell is going on? What are these elected representatives doing that taxpayer money that funds a slush fund is being allocated to people that are prosecuting members of the House and Senate so that they have to be paid off.
Speaker 3: And the problem is.
Speaker 2: We have every right to know those answers, and we're never going to know them. We're never going to know them. And once you put that in the back of your mind, once you realize that you are on the losing end of this argument, you're at peace with it because you realize you can't win this fight. These people are so in bed with each other pardon the expression, that they're never going to wrap one another out.
Speaker 3: They're just not.
Speaker 2: And so I get very frustrated because I'm excited that we were able to get information out and we can say, Huh, we were right about the Russia collusion evidence all along. Huh, we were right about Barack Obama and the fact that he was actually checking into the White House every single day. I think the last year of Joe Biden's presidency, out of three hundred and sixty five days in a year, he went in and out of the White House between the hours of eight am and four pm. Three hundred and ten days or something crazy like that.
Speaker 3: What's he doing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, He's going to work, folks.
Speaker 2: He's going to work because sleepy Joe is not just an expression, it's a state of being for Joe Biden. Joe Biden is not well and hasn't been well for a very long time.
Speaker 3: And that whole idea.
Speaker 2: Of that weekend at Bernie's propping him.
Speaker 3: Up, yep.
Speaker 2: The most culpable person there, Joe Biden, Doctor, Joe Biden, excuse me, yep. And then it goes into all of these people now coming in and being asked questions. Let's just talk about the auto pen for a minute. That's a pretty big deal. There's someplace where we have actual accountability. We have people that took the president's signature and placed it on commutations and pardons for criminals, and to push various agendas through and make sure certain people had immunity should they ever be questioned problem is is that you're signing with an autopen but supposedly the president was in the House. Why do you need an autopen? Oh, and then the president is in the House and he's saying he doesn't even remember signing certain things and that he had delegated that use. But you don't have the authority to delegate the use. Everything has to be papered approved. There's a process, and where there is a process, there are people to do that process.
Speaker 3: And what does that mean.
Speaker 2: That means that there are eyes and ears on all of those events, and people know what happened.
Speaker 3: They're just not being honest.
Speaker 2: And now we have Comer bringing in all of these people before the House Oversight Committee asking the question what did you know and when did you know it?
Speaker 3: And what are they doing?
Speaker 2: They're pleading the fifth, they're pleading the fifth their constitutional right to remain quiet. But at what point is your constitutional right not take place against the rights of the American people? What if what you did was infringe against the country so deeply that even though it doesn't I don't know, probably doesn't meet the standard of treason, but it's definitely traitorous where you're signing commutations and pardons for people the president doesn't even know who the hell they are. Let alone, He's like, yes, that I'm free. He doesn't know the case, he doesn't know who they are. And now we're protecting Biden's entire family. Oh and Anthony Fauci, why are we doing that? Why would you preemptively pardon your family and Fauci if you maintain the state that you are innocent and have done nothing wrong. See, this is the problem with common sense. It creeps up on you when you at least expect it. And the bottom line is when you're looking at these things and you're saying, huh, they all preemptively pardon themselves, why did they do that? Why do they have something to hide?
Speaker 3: Is there something going on? Is there more to the story.
Speaker 2: Of course there is, and that's why we need to stop. They're never going to get caught. We're never going to hold them accountable. It's never going to happen. And let me tell you something, it's not for lack of trying. This isn't because Tulci Gabbart isn't doing the right thing, or cash Ftella isn't doing the right thing. It's because the men and women of our Congress have been in Congress for so damn long, and at some point some action that we're doing is going to need congressional oversight, at which point it will be stalemated and we won't know the truth because they're as guilty as all these other people, that whole idea of us versus them, regular people versus the elite.
Speaker 3: It's very true. There are a few people.
Speaker 2: That stand out in the crowd that aren't like that, but not many, not many at all. And this is why, you know, this is what keeps me up at night. It makes me wonder, why are we bothering with all.
Speaker 3: Of this again.
Speaker 2: I love to be able to take a victory lap. I love to be able to say I.
Speaker 3: Told you so, see that.
Speaker 2: But after I get done gloating, and I get done telling you how wrong you are?
Speaker 3: Am I any richer? Did anybody go to jail?
Speaker 2: Is anybody being held accountable or facing the music for what they have done?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Not, not one person.
Speaker 2: And that's how I thought about Hillary Clinton. You know, when they said they were bringing Hillary Clinton back in to ask her questions, I'm like, for what she is the master of deception? This is a woman who sat in sworn testimony and talked about Benghazi and the four men that were lost there because of decisions and instructions that she made and she gave and all she said was what difference does it make?
Speaker 3: And we let her go.
Speaker 2: We have James Comey, who released classified information and private memos about President Trump to a quote unquote friend at the New York Times. Nothing ever happened. We have John Brennan, We have Mike Morrel. We have clapp or all going around soliciting signatures, putting together phony documents claiming things that are not true, all to preemptively strike President Trump. None of them have gone to jail, None of them are in trouble. Nobody is actually putting together the who, what, when, where why of the people at play here because the who is the same old, same o elitist.
Speaker 3: The why is because they can the.
Speaker 2: What is power, the when is all the time, and the where is in DC they don't care. So I am of the opinion that, okay, fine, we take our victory.
Speaker 3: Lap rah rah rah. We were right.
Speaker 2: Nobody's going to get held accountable. All these jerks are going to keep going on in the mainstream media telling their tall tales, and we have to be the ones to move forward and make sure it never happens again. And how do we do that. We draft up the laws, We push forth the legislation to protect our nation, to protect our election, into to protect our borders, and we codify them into law, and we stop talking about shit that's never going to happen.
Speaker 3: I don't need to.
Speaker 2: Subpoena Hillillary and Bill Clinton to talk to Jislene Maxwell about Jeffrey Epstein to hear about what Congressman, what senator is on what list. What I do want to do is I want to find all these kids that under the Biden administration we quote unquote lost because they removed the restrictions for background checks and sort of the benchmark of what you need to be to be a foster home right for these migrant children that were coming in. And now just yesterday they gave testimony and it said there was close to two hundred and fifty thousand kids missing. Now, if I'm being honest, I think that's a very low number. I think there's probably a lot more kids than that. But that's where my focus is.
Speaker 3: I want to know where the kids are.
Speaker 2: I want to know what meat processing factory is saying, Yes, bring the eight year old in. He's going to work the swing shift and get done at two am. The idea that we have become a nation here in America that is so complacent about things that happen to our elderly and our children is nauseating for all the reasons you would assume. And here's the funny thing. We've all been children, and we're all going to be old one day. So maybe everybody should wake up and start paying attention to these things because the problems are much closer to home than you think, and if we do not rectify them now, we never will.
Speaker 3: You know, I saw this story.
Speaker 2: I'm sure most of you have seen it too, and it is heartbreaking about these ten little kids that were kept in a shack in Alabama, and they were raped, they were sodomized, they were drugged. Some of them were trapped in shock collars in a shack. And guess who's running this disgusting child sex trafficking ring. It is an illegal alien, legal alien, and these little kids are never going to be the same. And why aren't they going to be the same? Because we allowed.
Speaker 3: It to happen.
Speaker 2: We as a nation are so asleep at the switch. We are so asleep, and we care about all the wrong things, and then we don't convince our elected officials to care about the right things. You know, they go on all these shows and they give all these interviews about how they're gonna, you know, project accountability and do this and that. No you're not. See here's the thing too, Democrats always stick together.
Speaker 3: And you know, I interviewed Bridgie Gabriel the other day.
Speaker 2: And she said something and I was like, man, she's really spot on about this, which is that Democrats are always there. They're in the middle of some activist movement always. It's never like we could take a break.
Speaker 3: Now we won the race.
Speaker 2: We took a break and we lost because we weren't on our game.
Speaker 3: But that's what Republicans do.
Speaker 2: Republicans win, and they're like, oh, we don't need to worry about that anymore. Trump's in office, Are you insane? We need to be more hyper vigilant than ever. If we think for one second we're going to be able to keep this up on dis Man's out of office. I mean it's already now, we're six months into his administration, and these people are doing everything they can to stop them. They're docxing ice agents, they're showing up and they're hurting people. They're allowing things to happen. They're supporting free Palestine and Iran. They're throwing Jewish children off of planes. I mean worldwide, we are seeing a revolt. And unless and until good people stand up and say enough, we're done, knock it off with your I need a quiet space. I'm non binary. I don't know what my pronouns are. I don't know how I feel today. Donald Trump is a fascist. From the river to the sea, all this bullshit. Shut up, go to work, earn a living, Start to do something where you're giving back to society instead of being the vapid leech that you are. I am so sick and tired of people walking around. They look like they haven't showered in weeks. They got purple hair, blue hair, nose rings, clothes that reek is this our society?
Speaker 3: This is what we have?
Speaker 2: You know. I have a friend and he just went to Japan and I saw him for the first time today.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen him since he was away.
Speaker 2: He was away for like two weeks and him and his whole family went to Japan, and he said, I gotta tell you, what a beautiful country, so respectful, so polite, so clean. Why can't we be that? Why can't we be so clean? You know, you see people coming to this nation and all they do is litter and defile and take advantage of a system that is built to reward those who do less. That's a problem and that needs to change. Even when President Trump came in and he said, hey, you know, we're going to start to look at things differently. We're going to make sure that there's a work requirement for you to get your wickchack or your ebt or whatever. And you see these videos all over social media. These people have the latest phones and they're filming themselves with all of their government funded money buying the best of things. This is how I buy two thousand dollars worth of crap on government money while I live in free government housing. And I have seven children and they all have different fathers. Oh my god. And you know what I always think when I see things like that, These kids don't stand a chance. They don't stand a chance. And the problem is, too is there's the education in America is so poor, and the kids are so sorely misinformed, and they're so wrapped up in things that don't matter. Let's talk about math, let's talk about science, Let's talk about English and learning grammar and how to write cursive. Right, they are not even teaching cursive anymore because they're like, oh, well, you know, you got you got computers, so that doesn't that means you can't write a thank you note.
Speaker 3: My kids know how to write cursive.
Speaker 2: There's got to be more to life than staring at your iPhone, walking down the street, walking into people and into things because you want to see what somebody posted on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook x whatever it is. You want to sit and scroll and do your thing, fine, but if you want to be an active member of society, if you want to actually be a part of where we're at and start becoming a part of the solution, you got to get off your ass and you've got to do something. We can't keep talking about what everybody else did wrong, What did you do wrong? Why didn't you do more? And what can we do to do more? That's really where we're at. That's the crux of the problem. And unless and until we hold our elected officials accountable. And you know it's interesting if you call them and you get ten of your friends to call them, you start calling them every single day. It's two two two two four three one two one. That's a switchboard for the for Congress, for Senate in the House. And you start calling and you start leaving messages, and then if they don't take them there, you call their local office. You know, you do all these things, then you're in a much better spot. But it's got to be now because we only have Donald Trump for three and a half more years, and then we have to pray that we're going to have another good person to come and take the role as president. God willing that we're all still here and we haven't blown it up. I really am so sick and tired of talking about things that just aren't going to happen, and arresting Barack Obama and arresting Bill and Hillary and all of these other little minions that float between these dynasty legacy families. It's never going to happen. We can make sure it never happens again, but these people are not going to jail. And honestly, I don't want to waste the money. I don't want to waste taxpayer dollars and something that's never going to happen because it's it's not going to happen. So enough, Let's focus on the shit that matters. Let's get our borders built. Let's protect our children from these psychos that want to put disgusting things into their school curriculums. Let's stop all the misappropriation of funds to people in places that should have never had them in the first place. Let's further the efforts of Doge, which I think we really on to something, and let's make sure these Republicans show up and do their job and vote the way we want them to. I wish we had term limits, but we don't because I'll tell you what, there's way too many people in the House and Senate who've never done anything except serve in a government role or position. They have no idea what it is to lift paycheck to paycheck. They have no idea what it is to be dependent upon a company and your success of the hours that you put in and the work that you do at a three hundred and sixty five days a year. Most people that are in the House and Senate work about one hundred and thirty five days.
Speaker 3: Think about that for a minute. What a crock it is.
Speaker 2: This is the stuff that we got to be focused on. Let's fix what we can fix, let's move on from that which we can't, and let's make sure that we don't ever let this happen again. It's our republic if we can keep it.
Speaker 3: The question is can we?
Speaker 2: That's really the question. This is Linda McLaughlin. You are listening to the Rogue Recap. Please follow me at Roague Recap at Linda mick and please be careful out there, work hard, eyes open. Let's please get this over the finish line so that we can save our country for our kids. Guys.
Speaker 3: Seriously, we'll see tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Yahm