Speaker 1: You're listening to the Ravens Press Pass podcast. At a Saturday, October nineteenth, the Ravens are heading to Tampa tomorrow to face off with the Buccaneers for a Monday night football showed out today. We had a chance to hear from head coach John Harball.
Speaker 2: Good seeing everybody here, Appreciate you being here. Good practice, beautiful day. Really enjoyed being out there. Guys were sharp and good practice. So we're getting ready to get locked in and play a very tough football game on Monday night. We're looking forward to it. One announcement, we have Deontay Hardy will be going on IR for the four week I are with a knee issue that's been hindering him. So that'll probably come out this afternoon. You'll have that. Okay, Well, question.
Speaker 3: Jah John with that, how do you feel? I mean you've dealt with this ass before, but exports in return gain how much above? You know? Do you guys have to change up some things back there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Would you change up the returner? You know we've we've got Thailand who does it, and uh other guys you know that they could go back there his backups or even as a two returner type of format.
Speaker 3: And with with the author you said on I R. Do you think it's something that it's not seasoned any correct?
Speaker 4: John? Is the Christina Ali ankle injury not super serious along those lines?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just kind of play that one by year. You know, it's not. No, it's not super serious too. It's like being superstitious. Remember the remember the Michael Scott line. That's one of the grace lines.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious. It's not super serious, but it's a little serious. That could work actually, and John.
Speaker 3: With fukin Rolette if you have next week design anything of that. But do you think there just can see the activated from this game? We're probably not.
Speaker 2: I think there's a chance.
Speaker 4: John. You know, we've seen defenses blits you guys less obviously maybe not. Coincidentally, Lamar has had more kind of autonomy over over the offense. I guess do you find that there are kind of have been trickled down benefits to Lamar being able to to kind of get this offense in better spots from down to down and maybe even being able to kind of take some listing out of the defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely. I mean it's I think Lamar has done a great job with that. The guys, the communication. We're always chasing perfection with that. You know, It's not like we haven't had a few, you know, wrinkles with that. You know you've seen in games. But do our best. I think. I think I think the guys, starting with Lamar because he orchestrates it, doing a great job of that.
Speaker 5: John Mark, he's feeling into We heard he obviously talked about him on Monday, and so you said, you know, he's had maybe the strongest practice in the year this week, or one of the better practices. What does what does that look like when a guy had a great practice?
Speaker 2: Exactly right? I mean, I guess you know when you see it, wasn't there like a a Supreme Court justice about fifty years ago said, you know when you see it, I can't define it, but I know when I see it referencing some something I'm not going to reference right now. I guess that's kind of what it's like. You know. You know, as a coach, you know when you see it, and the players know when they see it, and it's just being on point, being ahead of things, not chasing things, not surprised by things, and executing what you do. You know, we talk about one eleven, one of eleven, one eleventh all the time. You do your one eleventh the best of your ability on point, ahead of ahead of operations and communication and technique everything else. And we've you know, that's probably what he's talking about, all right.
Speaker 1: Target, you're listening to the Ravens Press Pass podcast, make sure you subscribe here. Also subscribe to the Lounge Fee as well. Thank you so much for listening. We'll be back with you on Monday after that game against the Bucks.