Speaker 1: All right, thanks Scott shann An Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Toll free our numbers eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Sixty three days until election day. Early mail in ballots going out as early as next week, actually towards the end of this week in states like North Carolina elsewhere. Early voting in Pennsylvania begins fourteen days from today, and this is getting very real, very fast. We will be in Harrisburg, PA tomorrow with President Trump. And while we are there, I know Senate candidate Dave McCormick, who's running a pretty tight race against Bob Casey, will be there as well, and look forward to seeing him. He's going to join us in just a moment. If Donald Trump could hold Georgia, North Carolina, when Pennsylvania it is game over, he will become the forty seventh president of this country. That is how important now, issues involving law and order and safety and security, energy, the economy, I mean, they should merit matter to every Pennsylvania. I mean, you look at a lot of these cities. You got hard working salt of the earth, great Americans in the energy industry that would see their lives completely upended. If she were to eliminate fracking and drilling, it would just upend the entire economy in Pennsylvania. It'd be a disaster anyway. And a couple of issues. Here's Dave McCormick one of his recent ads highlighting Bob Casey supporting Biden's open borders.
Speaker 2: I'm Dave McCormick, and I approved this message.
Speaker 3: Three high schoolers die from fentanyl every day. As a sheriff, I see it as a father. Happened to me. It was all fentanyl, and it was the lethal dose level. As a dad, it's a household I'm protecting. I couldn't keep them from it. If the border was secure, chances are my son will be alive today. We can't bring back the people we've lost, but we can get rid of the weak politicians like Bob Casey who let it happen.
Speaker 1: And we've got another ad which, by the way, you know how many eleven plus million unvetted Harris Biden illegal immigrants, how many more Americans will be murdered, raped, and victims of violent crime. And the idea that we're going to give free housing, healthcare, education and a path to citizenship slash amnesty and in Minnesota, free college education and illegal driver's license for illegals is madness, and they just doubled down on stupid. I mentioned earlier in the program today that well, now they're proposing that they start, you know what, why go through the border. Let's just fly them in directly from countries as they have been doing with in terms of hundreds of thousands. They're not vetting any of these people. Tamala Harris mocking Donald Trump. Well, he thinks a border wall is going to stop these people, and that there's going to be an invasion of people that have that are terrorists entering our country. Well, we can't even get a list of what countries the people that we know are in America, hundreds of them with known terroritize. They won't release where they've come from. We know we have one hundred and eighty countries that illegal immigrants have come from, and we know a lot of them are our top geopolitical foes like China and Russia. We know many have terroritized like Iran and Syria, and you've got Egypt, Afghanistan, Venezuela. And look at the crime and look at the cost of the American taxpayers. All right, joining us now, Pennsylvania Senate Canada. We will see him in Harrisburg tomorrow again. Tickets on Hannity dot Com. Dave McCormick is with us, sir, how are you? I see that your race is tightened significantly. Pennsylvania is always a tough state for Republicans to win, but it is winnable.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sean, how are you great to be with you? Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about the state of the race. And how often does Bob Casey vote with Biden Harris.
Speaker 4: Ninety eight point six the time? I mean, this guy, what's happened? You know, I'm not sure what he actually believes in. But the thing that's that's clear is he is not strong enough to stand up to his party, which is becoming more and more extremely liberal by the day. And so when Biden and Harris decide to open up the borders, but as you said, ten million I legal immigrants, and when they decided to spend five trillion dollars more and drive up the cost of of everything, and with inflation, when they decided to conduct a war on oil and gas. Natural gas is you know, is incredibly bountiful in Pennsylvania when they did all those things, Bob Casey was a ninety eight percent vote. He's just too weak to stand up to this crazy liberal agenda. And that's why I believe in my heart that President Trump's gonna win because this agenda is much too extreme for Pennsylvania. Trump's gonna win in Pennsylvania. I think I'm gonna win in Pennsylvania because people are really worried about this extreme samp Cisco liberalism coming to Pennsylvania. It just goes counter to everything Pennsylvania's believe in.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that this is what What is your reaction? Then let me play Kamala Harris in her own words, saying and it's such an integral part of the economy, saying that she would ban fracking. I just you know how, and I want to know what the people of Pennsylvania think. Let me play it.
Speaker 2: Will you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking your first day in office? Adding the United States the list of countries who have banned this devastating practice.
Speaker 5: There's no question I'm in favor of banning cracking.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, So she says she would ban you know, fracking, and brags about it. No ad, Okay, what would that do to the Pennsylvania economy.
Speaker 4: It destroys, It destroys what people don't understand, destroys hundreds of thousands of existing jobs. But it's not just fracking jobs. These are truck drivers, these are mechanics, these are restaurants, bars. There's an entire economy that's dependent on natural guests. But here's killer Sean. Natural gas is Pennsylvania's future. We could be on the rise, we could be growing, We could be like Texas or Florida, one of these states with huge opportunity and upside if we just developed our natural gas and got pipelines that could take it around the country off short port that could take it to Europe and Asia. So natural gas is not only the key to existing jobs, it's the key to America's energy future, in Pennsylvania's energy future. And so Kamala Harris is not only destroying a key part of today's economy, but tomorrow's economy. And Bob Casey has been terrible on this issue too. He has introduced fracking legislation, he's been for a cap and trade program, this Democratic radical environmental agenda will destroy one of the great assets of America in Pennsylvania if we don't put President Trump back in the White House and a majority in the Senate.
Speaker 1: As you travel throughout the state of Pennsylvania, and I've had extensive conversations with Selena Zito, and she's been on the program many times. Who knows Pennsylvania as well as anybody and how to win in Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: It is a tough state.
Speaker 1: I think there's some you know, old more conservative Democrats that are kind of I guess the dinosaurs and this new radicalized Democratic Party. But think about Kamala Harris and think of somebody like like Senator Casey. You know, he hasn't said a word about decriminalizing illegal immigration and offering free housing, healthcare, education. He hasn't said a word about you know, all these illegals unvetted coming from countries with terroritize and our top geo political foes. He hasn't said a word about defund ice or defund dismantled no bail laws which Kamala and Tim Walls support. He hasn't stood up and said loudly that Kamala Harris is wrong on energy, and that Bidenomics has not been the great success. She was the tie breaking vote for the Inflation Reduction Act, which is not is not impacted the people in your state or any state. She has not stood up on any of these major issues. And then we have this disaster of a foreign policy that has imported oil from countries like Iran and like Venezuela. To make it a big deal, though they seized Maduro's plane, why were they importing oil from Madua exactly? And why were they importing oil from and turning a blind guide towards sanctions with Iran that allowed them to get rich, which I think in part funded what happened on October seventh and since then.
Speaker 4: No doubt about it. Yeah, listen, this is, if you're going to sum it up in two sentences, this is a race at the top of the ticket with President Trump and Harris and with me and Casey. It's a race between strength and weakness. And it's a race between common sense policies and a radical liberal agenda that's going to destroy our country. It's common sense to secure the border. It's common sense to not have wild as a spending that's spiraling out of control and driving up in place. It's common sense that we need to develop our energy sector and be energy dominant. It's common sense. And we need to have peace through strength, law and order in our cities. That that's what this race is all about. And you know, since I can remember, Sean politicians have been telling us all that this is the most important election of our lifetimes. But it really is, in this case, the most important election of a lifetime. I believe that That's why I'm running. And the contrast could not be more clear. And we have a track record with President Trump where we saw what he delivered. We have a track record with Biden, Harris and Casey where eighty percent of Pennsylvania's think the country is headed in the wrong direction. And so that's what this race is about. And we got to make su sure that people of Pennsylvania and President Trump said this when he came to visit last week in Johnstown, that the people Pennsylvania understand that no matter what she says now, Kamala Harris is going to has embraced in our entire life, and as recently as three or four years ago, a set of positions that are wildly out of step with Pennsylvanians. And we know from eighteen years in the Senate that Bob Casey is a sure thing. He is a vote for whatever his party tells him. And this party is out of touch. So that's why this race is so important, and I think Pennsylvanias are waking up to that, and that's why President Trump will win and I believe I win.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with Pennsylvania. Republican Senate candidate. Dave McCormick is with us. We'll get to your calls at the bottom of the half hour. Eight hundred and nine to four one seawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue, we can put me out. Dave McCormick with US, Republican Senatorial candidate and the must win state of Pennsylvania will be in Pennsylvania tomorrow. We're a town hall with President Trump.
Speaker 2: Day will be there.
Speaker 1: The sign up is at Hannity dot com and hope to see many of you there tomorrow. You have a strong economic background. You've been a great business success. Between price gauging, as Kamala calls it, and her plan to attack corporations, between her proposal to raise the capital gains and double it, and to go after unrealized capital gains and go along with the worldwide idiotic you know, corporate minimum packs which would double, which would make America far less attractive in terms of a tax saving for multi billion dollar corporations to move here, and all the other taxes on small businesses and corporations. I argue, businesses and corporations don't pay taxes, they passed the cost onto us. What would it do to the economy in your view? And then unilaterally disarming on energy if she has her way, Yeah, I mean it's it.
Speaker 4: Is absolutely disastrous, and you have to realize it comes from a place. It comes from a place from people who have never done anything other than work in the government their entire lives. They think government is the answer to everything. They don't understand that free enterprise that small businesses create eighty percent of the jobs, and if you create an environment where those businesses can't prosper, it's going to destroy the American economy and destroy working families. So when she talks about price gouging and price controls, then it's whale Unlike price controls that are destroy our economy. She does this as someone who's not acknowledging and center case hees not acknowledging that the whole reason for the inflation and the rise in prices twenty percent across the board forty percent of fuel is the disastrous spending policies and the war on energy that Biden, Harrison, Casey have put forward. So this is the result of people not understand how the economy works and having a marked this socialist idea of how to give away economic benefit to the people that will benefit them politically. The best example I can think of on this sean, which makes me sick to my stomach, is student loan forgiveness one hundred and sixty billion dollars bigger than our army's budget that Biden proposed, Casey and Harris supported, and listen. I went to high school with a bunch of kids in rural Pennsylvania. One buddy of mine didn't go to college, became a local police officer. Another went to college, but over five or six years, so he didn't take on too much debt. Those two guys and all of us are paying for student lon forgiveness for a bunch of kids that went to school in the last ten years, many of them, and they're going to be making more than my friends who are going to be paying the taxes. It's so unfair, so un Americans. But this is an ideology that's based on giveaways, based on government control, and it will destroy our country. Right now, we have the envy of the world, even with all our problems. Everybody wants to be in America and everybody envies the American economy. It will be destroyed under this kind of agenda. And already he's done huge damage under the spending policies of Biden Harrison Casey.
Speaker 1: All Right, Dave McCormick, if people want to get in touch with you and learn more about your campaign, how do they do it?
Speaker 4: Dave MCCORMICKPA dot com. And it's got all my positions as well as my Schedule'll be all.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can offer Kamala Harris the same idea because she has no positions on a website at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a new concept. You actually tell people President Trump's doing it, and I'm going to tell people what you're going to do.
Speaker 6: You go do it.
Speaker 4: So that's the plan. And great to be with you, Sean, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Thank you all right, We appreciate it. We'll see Dave McCormick when we have our town hall. Will be in Harrisburg, PA. And sign up is at Hannity dot com. If you'd like to come to the town hall, everybody, It's Trump responding to Kamala Harris Well, going forward to it. Twenty five now till the top of the hour, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Only sixty three days till election day. We are fourteen days till early voting in Pennsylvania, seven days away from well just a couple of days away from ballots being sent out in North Carolina. We will be in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania tomorrow for my town hall with President TRUMPU will join us at the top of the hour. And if I don't know if there's tickets available left, I have not actually checked. I know there's a limited amount that the Secret Service has agreed to for a town hall setting. That part I am aware of. So if you want to register and sign up, it's at Hannity dot com. All the details are right there for tomorrow's town hall. It should be a lot of fun. As I mentioned earlier in the program, it is repulse everything that happened at Kable International Airport, thirteen service members killed, Kamala Harris, you know, last person in the room, proud of what she did and proud of her decision. And Joe Biden, of course, you know when the bodies are returned, is looking at his watch the whole time.
Speaker 2: It's just despicable.
Speaker 1: And on the anniversary, Donald Trump goes to Arlington at the request of the families. Now Walls and Kamala were invited. Kamala was ten minutes away. There's no reason that she couldn't make this event, and she could have gone to Arlington, met with the family, spend time with the families, just like she could call Lake and Riley's family. I've spoken to them. They're devastated. They'll never be the same again. A Rachel Moore and the Mother of Five's family, a little Joscelyn Nungary's family, or the dozens of others of Americans that have had their family members murdered by Harris Walls unvetted the illegals, they don't lift a finger. The families are livid at the political attacks because Donald Trump, after a request was made, took a picture with the families that had lost their loved ones and was so grateful that he attended. We'll talk to him at the at the top of it. And the gold Star families, you know, are now on record as saying Biden and Harris failed and ignored all of us, and Trump has been a rock for all of us. And you watch the corrupt state run media provd a mob who was on full display this weekend. You saw Kristen Welker at Meet the Press, they had the issue on a correction and apolot Well, they didn't apologize. Why would NBC ever do that after they made the claim and gave out fake news and a bid to defend Kamala Harris against the claim that in an exchange that they had that you know, Harris and Biden were a wall and you know, Kristen Welker, you know, goes on to suggest, well, you know, you know the families they they were also invited. Joe Biden was sitting on a beach and Kamala was sitting at her mansion ten minutes away. She could have gone Kristin welcome then said, well, Tamala. You know they did meet during the dignified transfer in August of twenty one. That's when Joe was there looking at his watch. Excuse me, but that never happened. Whoopsie daisy, while let facts get in the way of a you know, a grilling of a Republican anyway. Tim Walls was at a state fair, I guess in his state over the weekend and was asked about the six hostages that were killed in Gaza, including one American. And when I asked the question, he is walks away as he sucks on his milkshake.
Speaker 7: Listens everybody, what's your reaction to the six hostages slaughtered in Gaza?
Speaker 1: Murdered shot in the back of their head. O, thanks everybody, goodbye, and even my milkshake.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Now the parents of one of those hostages killed by Hamas listen to them speaking at their their son's funeral, and the same thing goes for the victims of Harris Biden. Unvetted illegals that have killed Americans and those that have raped Americans, and those that have been guilty of violent crimes against Americans. Now seventy five percent of crime in New York City is by Harris and Biden, unvetted illegal immigrants. Well listen to the parents of these hostages that were killed.
Speaker 6: The most common word that I've received from people thousands of messages is I'm sorry, hush. We failed you, We all failed you. You would not have failed you. You would have pushed harder for justice. You would have worked to understand the other, to bridge differences.
Speaker 8: Hirsh For all these months, I have been in such torment and worry about you for every single millisecond of every single day. Now I no longer have to worry about you. I know you are no longer in danger. You are with beautiful honor. He will show you around, You will hopefully meet my grandparents, who will adore you.
Speaker 4: I pray that your.
Speaker 8: Death will be a turning point in this horrible situation in which we are all entangled. If there was something we could have done to save you and we didn't think of it, I beg your forgiveness. We tried so very hard, so deeply and desperately. Finally, my sweet boy, finally, finally, finally, finally.
Speaker 9: You're free.
Speaker 1: Just so sad and so many different levels, so profitable on so many different levels all of this madness. But of course Kamala, if she had her way, would would make sure every American has the courage not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien. Tell me how any of that makes sense. Anyway, Let's get to our busy telephones. Uh, let us say hi to Patrick and Long Island. Patrick, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 9: Good?
Speaker 10: How you doing, Sean?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 10: I've been listening to you since COVID first time, Paula, I had an idea, and with the modern technology these days in QR codes, one thought that I had is maybe we just plast the neighborhoods with postcards with the QR code to the kamalophiles. Also justly, you know, it's just another way I'm getting out there.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a bad idea.
Speaker 1: I don't think Linda, is there a QR code is an easy way.
Speaker 2: To download it? You know, I mean, you work on this.
Speaker 1: I don't even have access to the back door of my own website, which is or any social media, so we.
Speaker 11: Don't have a QR code on there. No one has ever asked me for that, but I can certainly look into creating one.
Speaker 1: Does that answer your question? But they're very easily downloadable. I mean if I can do it, then anybody can do it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a basic MP three. You just put the link in, you download it, and you can play it on any device on any platform that you have that you use daily.
Speaker 1: And then you can also transfer it to anybody that you want to transfer it to or post it on social media. Okay, I hope that helps you're trying to.
Speaker 10: What I was trying to get to was that it's gonna have a nice picture of Kamala and to look attractive, and said get to learn, learn about Kama. People would just pick it up and scan the QR code, even if it was laying on I mean, I.
Speaker 11: Hate to tell you this, my friend, there are no attractive pictures of Kamala Harris. But I think that's a really funny joke. They don't exist out.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's a little call eight hundred nine one. Sewn has that number. If you want to be a part of the program, let us say hi to Girard Is in New York next Sean Hannity Show, Hey, Gerard, how are you?
Speaker 12: How you doing?
Speaker 13: Mister Annity A big fan of yours. But my one question is, you know what, Howra's is not given interviews? How come the big stations like Fox, Newsmax, CNN, how come you carry her rallies? If you froze her out and say listen, if you're not going to do no interviews, We're not going to carry anything you do. She would do an interview, and I just feel because I haven't seen a real interview in four years. I mean, if you think the interview with Biden when he picked a reporter were interviews, nobody does.
Speaker 1: You don't go out here she did sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds in what was the most horrific interview I think I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 13: It was enoughing. I mean, the person interviewed it didn't come back with any comeback questions. I mean, it was ridiculous.
Speaker 12: It was like propagandas it.
Speaker 1: Was like, well, I've got I'm not going to go over this with President Trump at the top of the hour because I want to keep what I do with him at the town hall tomorrow again tickets at Hannity dot Com. But I want to keep that fresh and different. But I can tell you that a lot of my interview that I have planned in my mind tomorrow is going to be Donald Trump because this was supposed to be a debate. Box had offered a debate opportunity Bret and Martha were going to host, not me, and that fell through, and Donald Trump was willing to keep the date, and I offered a town hall and he said yes. But with her not being there, I think that this might be an opportunity for President Trump to respond to what we do know about Kamala Harris. But I want you to tune in tomorrow night for that.
Speaker 13: Okay, Yeah, just one other question.
Speaker 12: I just believe that if President Biden won't have a proper interavie, you know that he just gotten fromp like Trump does every single day, I think we would have found out about his is dementia three years ago.
Speaker 13: I really believe that. And that's why I'm.
Speaker 2: Just they all knew it.
Speaker 1: You know, I can one barometer when I'm over the target, and I'm over the target is when the media will try to ignore me. And the way they ignore it is they don't play what I play. They've been ignoring my vetting of Kamala Harris and Tim mals because they know it's effective. When I was playing tapes of Joe Biden incoherent, they ignored that too, because they didn't want it to go viral. They want to suppress it as much as possible and act like, you know, I don't exist or it's not happening.
Speaker 2: But trust me, they all watch.
Speaker 1: I mean, you have people paid to listen to this radio program every day and paid to watch my TV show every night hoping that I say something that can get me fired or boycotted or in trouble in some way and under fire and so that that's the reality that I live on. But when it's so effective that they have no response, they just act like it's not happening. And that's why, you know, the only antidote I can think of is to do what we are doing, and that is I've put the Kamala files and the Walls files on Hannity dot Com, and I'm hoping that all of you listening to my voice and watching my TV show will go to my website and that you will share it on social media, share it with your friends, your family, your co workers, your neighbors, and get the word out. Because the media is never going to do it. We saw that and that pathetic fake news, fake Dana Bash. It wasn't even an interview. Sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds, and that's it, and that's the big interview, and that maybe all we get. I mean it just it's so abusively biased and corrupt it's unreal. Right, will take a quick break. We'll come right back. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean a number. If you want to be a part of the program President Donald Trump at the top of the hour, our town hall Harrisburg, PA, tomorrow, sign up at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 2: We'll continue, and now.
Speaker 1: A word from the forty six president of the United States.
Speaker 3: You had to put on your winstild wipers to get literally the oils to look off the window.
Speaker 2: That's why I have so damn Any other people I grew up have cancer.
Speaker 7: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: Now let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is our number. Missouri. Travis is next, Travis. How are you glad you called Zar?
Speaker 9: Thanks Jon, thanks for having me. I just had the question. I'm sure you've probably heard it before, but I want to know what can be unburdened by what has been? What does it mean?
Speaker 1: Well, let me just play it because Kam said it again this weekend, and just so people that may not know. I think that I think she found one one phrase that she thinks sounds really intelligent, and she says it over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 5: Listen, I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been?
Speaker 2: You know, what can be?
Speaker 5: What can bebirden, what has been?
Speaker 2: What can can be?
Speaker 5: What can be by unburdened by what has been?
Speaker 2: What can be un.
Speaker 5: Let us remain focused on what many of you have heard me say all the time. Let us remain focused on what can be unburdened by what has been?
Speaker 1: There you go. I mean, she is a wordsmith. She sounds like a prophet. He sounds like a poet. I mean I.
Speaker 9: Would ask her, just during that debate, what can be und and by what has been in your entire entire term as vice president? What can be unburdened by what you have been?
Speaker 1: I I just don't know. I mean, you're you're, you're you're asking me to decipher something that she thinks is deep. That is absolutely meaningless, and it's sort of like her speech she gave this weekend. She goes back to back stops and she's talking about unions, and she hits this new cadence kind of reminiscent of Hillary Clinton. I don't feel in no ways tired and and talking about unions and I'm like, all right, here we go again. And why do politicians do this quite often, where they they change their their tone, their pitch, the delivery when addressing certain audiences.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But she has no substance at all. And I look, I think the honeymoon is over. I think a lot is depending on it. I don't think we're going to see more than one debate. I think this is gonna be it