Speaker 1: No, it's fine. What you just leave whenever you want to leave. Right now, we're rolling good. Oh you didn't start it there yet? Is it going to sync up?
Speaker 2: I want to leave right now?
Speaker 1: We didn't start yet, he.
Speaker 2: Said, we started. Okay, you need to move down. Can you just.
Speaker 3: You take two seconds and just breathe?
Speaker 2: Are you going to have all this stuff is gonna be on the No?
Speaker 1: No, this is just a mess.
Speaker 2: It's just a mess.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stop it and we're gonna restart.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna ask you stop it? This ridiculous questions?
Speaker 1: Nope. Welcome to bull Chat.
Speaker 2: You ask me stuff that I don't want to answer that I have to answer it.
Speaker 1: Today's Wednesday, October twelfth. This is bull Chat. The sister podcast is Serial Killers, and we welcome our guest, Greg T.
Speaker 2: Don't you have like a like a theme? Yeah? Hold theme?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Hold please? Hold? Please?
Speaker 2: How do you have?
Speaker 3: We're welcoming Greg.
Speaker 2: No, we don't want a clause. So what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Just play the bull Chat?
Speaker 3: Everybody? Take you two seconds. It's just one on the counter. Three wall, Take a deep breath, one two three?
Speaker 1: Okay, play the bull Chat theme?
Speaker 2: All right? I will before you do that.
Speaker 3: Oh, look, there's Josh.
Speaker 2: Before you do that. It was his birthday the other day.
Speaker 4: Hey, before you do that, can you lower my headphones a little bit because it's like this, Bet my freaking years.
Speaker 3: Is this better?
Speaker 2: It's good?
Speaker 3: This is better?
Speaker 4: And I'm sorry about my voice. I'm no, no, smoking was a it was a cold and allergy.
Speaker 1: Here and you turn mine down to hello?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, what are you doing? Calm down?
Speaker 1: Fine? Can you hit the start? Please?
Speaker 2: What do you guys? Drink right here? I like this? Chat? Chat hi, te hi? What's up? You know what?
Speaker 4: We have a TV on in the studio. Do you like those bulls right there? Like the pots that they're using. I did watching a cooking.
Speaker 1: Show, but I think they probably get stuff stuck to the bottom.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know what you think?
Speaker 1: So I don't know. We have these really nice nonstick but this crud still gets caught on there.
Speaker 2: I need hots in my house. I and those look nice.
Speaker 1: About those copper ones they advertise on TV two in the morning, don't do it?
Speaker 3: No, really, the copper ones don't work.
Speaker 2: Copper ones are no good.
Speaker 3: You need to get no. But you can't also get non stick now because they say that it has cancer chemicals all over it or all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I thought that was only if you put it in the dishwasher.
Speaker 3: Uh no, if you burn things on it, it comes off.
Speaker 4: Do you guys stare at yourselves in the in the camera very rarely because you can see a pimple or something on your face? Like right now, I'm noticing my eyes are small because I'm tired and I had a lot of mucus.
Speaker 3: What time do you get here?
Speaker 2: I usually walk in around uh five after five? Now I don't like that. I want to be here at four thirty.
Speaker 4: Okay, But the problem is is that is it laughing at?
Speaker 5: Is this?
Speaker 2: Don't you guys have a topic? Like what is bull chat?
Speaker 3: It's just where we talk about things.
Speaker 1: Hey, do you like spicy things?
Speaker 2: Well? Hold on, wait, there's too many questions right now, rest all are none. I'm stealing with.
Speaker 4: An issue right now that the way I have to come into New York City from New Jersey is I come through what's called the Holland Tunnel.
Speaker 2: Is that what it's called?
Speaker 4: Well, I know, no, listen, I don't have to come through what people are listening to it?
Speaker 2: There's bold? What is it? Bold chat chat bold chat that are living in another city. They don't know. So it's called the Holland Tunnel.
Speaker 1: Well, then you might as well say connects New Jersey to New York.
Speaker 4: If I'm coming from New Jersey into New York City, I have to go through what's.
Speaker 3: Called the Holland town You know how much that toll is that I don't know, an easy pass, it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter, it doesn't cost anything.
Speaker 4: It's off peak hour, so I'm getting a break anyway. Not much, No, I agree with you. But still so they are doing constant can.
Speaker 3: Of course, yes, we prefer you don't.
Speaker 2: We don't have to do.
Speaker 3: So much. What oh God, just just tell me.
Speaker 4: What that sounds like the audio when they're about to tell people to get out of the building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're having a This is.
Speaker 3: Your fire safety director. There's a fire on the fourth floor. We're investigating as we can. We'll get back to you.
Speaker 2: That's that's right, that's exactly what that is. Again, I'll bet turn one's gentleman. We're doing a fire drill today.
Speaker 4: On the third floor at eleven o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: Go on down.
Speaker 4: We have the fire NODS Inspection Safety they're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna everyone.
Speaker 4: Gets free coffee. This is the ground floor made in office. But anyway, Okay, so I'm come to the Holland Tunnel and the call of.
Speaker 3: The Holland Tunnel.
Speaker 2: What's called the Holland Tunnel and the Holland Tunnel.
Speaker 4: They're doing construction right so they they're blocking the Holland Tunnel until five am. Sometimes they let you in a little bit early. But the bottom line is, so when you get there, you try to get to the sides right, either right or left side, because they want to have traffic going through the middle, So you have to get to the right left. If there's play two tubes, No, there's one right. But what I'm no, listen, there is one damn tube that goes into New York City. There's another tube that comes out of New York City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm going in. So there's a split lane right right in the left lane.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So what happens is there's a right side and left side for the traffic, and then they want to keep the open middle part open so that people want to go to Hoboken or Jersey City, which is the town's on the outside.
Speaker 2: They could still get through it, right, follow.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you have to go through the exit you're talking.
Speaker 1: To you're talking about the approach to the tunnel as you're coming down.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is the goddamn freaking tunnel man.
Speaker 4: Okay, When I want to go through the freaking tunnel, right, you got to either go through the left or the right because they close it and doesn't open till five am. Right, okay, But they keep the other lanes open so that if you want to go to Hoboken you.
Speaker 2: Can, or you want to go to Jersey City, you can. Right.
Speaker 4: If you're waiting for the tunnel, you gotta park on the sides. But if you don't get there early enough and you're park back further, this is what happens.
Speaker 2: At five o'n in the morning. Let's go, let's rover close. They're not a parking lot. They're not a parking lot. Let's go. So, so what happens is NYPD they come around.
Speaker 1: They don't they do. It's not the NYPO.
Speaker 2: What is it.
Speaker 1: You're in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Port Authority, Thank you, the Portothary Police. Let's go right now, we're not a parking lot, right, and they don't you black. You're good, let's go going, And I'm like, where am I gonna freaking go?
Speaker 4: I gotta get through the tunnel, right, But but what they're doing inside the tunnel is they're retiling the.
Speaker 3: Tunnel, which is so stupid. Why why white?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it gets so dirty, so dirty, disesting And could you imagine.
Speaker 2: How tough it is to tile a Holland tunnel.
Speaker 1: You don't have to tell me spackle, I got.
Speaker 2: How much that could take nine years?
Speaker 1: Cinnamon toast crunch. Try that sack, cinnamon toast crunch it will.
Speaker 2: I read a new story today.
Speaker 1: Don't let it get soggy.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I.
Speaker 4: Read a new story today. Do you guys know Kellogg's. Yes, you don't even know what I want to say.
Speaker 1: The milk one?
Speaker 2: What milk one?
Speaker 1: Powdered milk?
Speaker 4: It's not powdered milk. But they're coming out with the cereal is elf on the shelf.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, but can I tell you? Can I tell you tell you wrong? Tell me tell you what? Okay, huh, you bite into it. It's supposed to have the sensation of biting into a snowball.
Speaker 2: Well that's what they're saying, right. The milk.
Speaker 4: The milk evidently has some kind of chemical in it.
Speaker 2: That makes it taste like snow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I'm just the snow sensation. Well, cinnamon toast crunch pretty good, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hot, spicy, ma'am, spisy.
Speaker 2: Bro Yeah, look in fuego. I don't like my throat the fuego.
Speaker 5: Whoa?
Speaker 1: What do you got their coffee? Do you want some milk?
Speaker 3: Headshdr?
Speaker 1: Do you want some milk?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want anything, but that is hot.
Speaker 1: Milk cools it down.
Speaker 4: Dude, there's gotta be you gotta put some kind of warning label on that and say don't eat it.
Speaker 1: He's got smoke coming out of his ears.
Speaker 3: It actually says right here, warning cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Wow, he's not fun. See No, I don't mind the cinnamon, but that's not fun.
Speaker 3: Okay. So I said the same thing when I gave I review.
Speaker 2: I don't like it, and I don't. I don't. I don't say the f you right, you don't like it, I'd be it's stupid.
Speaker 3: Who has that for breakfast?
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's makes sense, Spicy said, Okay, movement you.
Speaker 5: A lot.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you some fun questions. Because when we were talking the last time, I said I wanted to chat with you and Scott about some of your old days at the one hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot to do all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I Gott didn't do his homework.
Speaker 2: Okay, I really don't want to talk about the old days. Okay, that's fine. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Cue him talking about the old days for forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: I was going to go through some like old videos that we were going to comment on them.
Speaker 2: It just makes me feel so old, like so old, and that bothers me.
Speaker 4: I get nostalgic, right, and then I'll start to like cry, and I don't want to start crying.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I I missed the old days of having fun. Like I don't know if people really believe that I am missing that I miss him, but I do. I do you have they have like some kind of sad music?
Speaker 3: I don't think so I have.
Speaker 2: You know that that's a bummer. No, that's a bummer. I need music like you know, like like you know, no, that's the way it starts. No any like like like sad music.
Speaker 1: No, No, you don't have any Please?
Speaker 2: Where's the frigate? How do you have a podcast taking we're no sound effects.
Speaker 3: I can't put it on.
Speaker 2: It's too late. It doesn't matter. So that's the bottom line. It's like and and here's the thing.
Speaker 4: People they like to rekindle, you know, the these these what kindle what they like to go back and think.
Speaker 2: About the old days. But like sometimes the people they don't realize the old days. They don't want to remember the old days.
Speaker 3: Why don't you want to remember the old days?
Speaker 2: That sandwich looks really good.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what, you guys should really try so so so these fast food places right, these what do they call them qs R quick service restaurants?
Speaker 2: There's qs r R restaurants. So Q star restaurants are are doing new things.
Speaker 3: Now, this is sad music.
Speaker 2: That's like from Frozen. You man, it's just like.
Speaker 3: I feel Nordic.
Speaker 2: I'm looking in the darkness. Oh, did you hear about the new movie that's coming out. There's a new movie, The Grinch. Have you heard about it?
Speaker 3: The scary version?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Wait, so you know what the storyline is. They're calling it. They're calling it the Mean One. That's what it's called, the Mean One. So the Grinch kills Cindy Hulu whatever her name, Cindy lu who Cindy lu Who's family? The Grinch kills the family, right, and then she becomes an orphan and then twenty twenty Christmases later she comes back to town to take revenge against the Grinch. Wow, that's what it's all about. That's incredible, right, Yeah, I mean I would see it.
Speaker 3: It's like the one that they're doing. I want to see a guy and.
Speaker 2: Winnie the Poo. Did you see like the Winning the Pooh one? It's a slasher film, see that.
Speaker 1: Let's not Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and have some fun.
Speaker 2: You take breaks, all right? There's a commercial break? Yeah, have commercials? Shut up?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: Commercials.
Speaker 3: I gotta find it there it is. Yeah, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: What kind of commercials? And we're back.
Speaker 1: It was probably in a rectile dysfunctioning commercial because that's usually what plays.
Speaker 2: But you get paid for that? Yeah? Really, what do you mean? You said? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You said not really, but it's always a downer and I can't deal with this right now. Let's have a fun because.
Speaker 2: Why do people want to complain though? But get paid?
Speaker 1: Its minimal?
Speaker 4: Okay, so it is ok. Let's just sat So maybe it's minimal. Okay, maybe it's minimal compared to some of these big podcasts that are out there that are really making like hundreds of thousand millions.
Speaker 2: Right, I got it.
Speaker 4: So you have a minimal amount of money where Okay, Right, but think about it, think about what you're doing. You don't have to really go anywhere else. Your podcast is here, right, it's not a little table. It takes it forty five minutes to do it, and you're done. Right, You have a rink and dink podcast and you get rink and DNK money.
Speaker 2: That's the way it is. It's not a big deal. So what you still get paid.
Speaker 1: We need you to try something. We're gonna We're all gonna try.
Speaker 2: That was a.
Speaker 4: When I was when I was in grammar school, no in middle school, grammar school. When I was in seventh grade, there was this kid by the name of John Downs. He was a good friend of mine, John Downs, I will never forget. John Downes introduced me to the song by the Hooters, and we danced, and we did such a great song.
Speaker 2: So we used to do we us the Hooters.
Speaker 4: We danced, So we used to have to do aerobics classes, and we would do arobus class when it got cold in the winter. So he would dance and flail his legs up in the air when that song came on, and we danced by the Hooters.
Speaker 2: But anyway, but he taught me how to throw a burp.
Speaker 3: So what he does is he used to do, are you gonna throw a burp?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I can't do it, but I don't. You would straddle yourself like this right and get read and you're gonna burp. And then he would do this.
Speaker 4: So if he was to burp, he'd go maybe on a hard day's night. Yeah, that's the Hooters, dude.
Speaker 3: When does he say?
Speaker 2: And we dance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I can't play too much other right, we get copy forward.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna get nobody's watching your podcast for copy We know you YouTube?
Speaker 5: Does it?
Speaker 2: YouTube? Buddy is?
Speaker 3: And we danced.
Speaker 2: And we danced and we danced and we dance like union.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, the Hooters one hit wonder and that's so they only had one song that things only there's how they how they burn. So John Downs would burp like this, so he would go like and push it and go and like throw it and that's why you throw a burp.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the title of this episode is some like It Hot. So that was another song like hot.
Speaker 2: Right, it's good song.
Speaker 1: That's maybe you should play that hot.
Speaker 2: No, what was his name? Was Robert Plant? Robert Plant?
Speaker 5: Was it?
Speaker 2: I think it was Robert Plant? That like It Hot, Some like It Hot. That's Robert Plant in the end, that's Robert Yeah, that's Robert Plant.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm like it hot?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hot, some like it have a Robert Plant, am I right?
Speaker 1: The power station? Yeah, well but the.
Speaker 2: Lead singer is Robert Plant. I believe. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's going to keep saying Robert Plant, Robert Palmer.
Speaker 2: Robert Palmer, Ah, Robert Palmer.
Speaker 3: So Robert Palmer is the one I want to play?
Speaker 1: Or the power station?
Speaker 2: Power station?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only one soone hot, something like it hot?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: This is a This is a song with the roller rank.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like a roller rank.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How are you going to do.
Speaker 1: Further around a little bit?
Speaker 2: You can do so much? Yeah, how are you going to do? Feel that?
Speaker 3: He? Yeah? Steel?
Speaker 5: Yeah or not?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You guys should get karaoke going over here. If you had some like lyrics and stuff. Here's everything. But so obviously, why do you like karaoke?
Speaker 3: I love karaoke?
Speaker 1: But why do you like karaoke?
Speaker 3: Fun?
Speaker 1: I hate karaoke?
Speaker 2: I agree, I never understood it. So what you can sing? Big fucking the words are there, right, So you're gonna go out there leg just drinkled French and sing stupid sing us a song. It's always like sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are the two big ones. Why, oh my god, so Greg t the reason we actually brought You've heard of the one chip challenge?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what we're gonna do today.
Speaker 2: One Chip Challenge.
Speaker 1: It's a big TikTok thing. It's it's actually kind of over now already we're behind the curve on ok. But so you walk into a seven eleven. They have a big display of these things. Yeah, and there's a warning on them. Yep, you know, very hot, don't you?
Speaker 2: Always? I hate that thing? And they say about seven eleven. They go, it's called seven eleven, but they it's open twenty four hours. Hey, why isn't it seven? What's the saying?
Speaker 1: Is that funny? The one by my house until five o'clock they lock the doors.
Speaker 2: Why do you have locked the doors when you're open twenty four hours a day, you don't need to lock the doors.
Speaker 3: Hip it comes in this foil. It's the one chip challenge. Everyone's going to have a piece of it. Do you have water or something in your body?
Speaker 5: Is it hot?
Speaker 2: So it's not hot?
Speaker 3: I mean the smell is interesting and I feel it's cleared off my nasel passages.
Speaker 1: There's one piece for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't have it yet. I'm not I'm not going to do anything.
Speaker 1: Do it together.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stinks.
Speaker 4: My ass stinks like my ass stinks like we should write a song that stinks like my ass.
Speaker 2: I bet you'd be a hit song.
Speaker 4: There's milk sinks like that should be our homework assignment. We should all have to write a song called stinks like my ass, right, and then we'll we'll figure out because each one of us will have a different idea of how they would want the song to go.
Speaker 2: Stinks like my thinking about it as you eat ready, You.
Speaker 4: Know, guys, if you like that idea, write your own song and we'll try to sing in here. Stinks like my ass. There's a lot of chick you have to stick to the title thinks like my ass.
Speaker 3: Yes you I'm gonna watch you. Yes, no, I am what it does.
Speaker 1: Don't smell it, but it does smell it, Doddy, like my ass. Two three?
Speaker 3: Oh well, it's so hot. Oh my god, I swallowed it back, Bro, that is that's so hot.
Speaker 2: I'm burning, bro.
Speaker 4: Holy, I'm burning, bro, Bro, Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm burning. I'm parting. Come on, dude, I'm parting. I'm burning, bro. Everything burning up. Put my nose everything, I'm parting up.
Speaker 3: I swallowed the chip. No, my pants. I didn't think it was terrible.
Speaker 4: I mean's a fire. Come on, god, dude, you guys. Come on, dude, I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 5: What is going on.
Speaker 3: Don't get me wrong, bude. I think it has like residual he.
Speaker 2: My nose.
Speaker 3: Okay, it was not a good idea.
Speaker 2: The milk is bad.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: My tongue is on fire. My tongue is swelling. Come on, get something to drink.
Speaker 2: Come on, I be in my pants, fit in his pants. Oh, this is terrific. Give me that.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: My chest is on fire.
Speaker 2: But okay, it's not that. Oh it is that. It's get you eat more of these.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's bad, like the heat is still in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Don't talk.
Speaker 3: Where's the milk?
Speaker 2: Oh, don't talk to me, you ass whole.
Speaker 3: Oh here have some milk.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm quick. Oh my god, that's horrific.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ask whole. We did it.
Speaker 2: We did the lunch of challenge. Everybody didn't work so well.
Speaker 3: You ass whole ass whole ass whole okay, so what do we think of it?
Speaker 1: It's terrible. It burnt my tongue.
Speaker 2: Off. Oh, I have welt on my lips. Don't do this so hot.
Speaker 1: Don't do it honestly, Oh I have.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about my asshole laid Ah.
Speaker 1: Why would they make that?
Speaker 2: Guys, I'm crying. I got I need water. Oh all right, we're recording this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Andrew, I'm snotting.
Speaker 3: I think it's your tongue.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What's blue? I'm scared? What is this?
Speaker 3: The chip is blue? But where's the blue come from the chip? Does this come out of my nose? I blew my nose and it's blue. Yeah, the chip is blue, but.
Speaker 1: Why is my nose blue?
Speaker 2: Inside?
Speaker 3: It's not okay, the residual heat, it's like really sorry to pick up. And I'm not a fan. Do we have more milk because it's starting to pick up?
Speaker 5: I ate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I swallowed it.
Speaker 2: I should.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they know that we took the chip.
Speaker 2: My nose is blue when I'm blowing it. Andrew, did you spit in my nose?
Speaker 3: Hah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here blow your nose and see if it's blue.
Speaker 3: Give me a second. Oh my god, no, something's wrong anyway, so hard now you're feeling it.
Speaker 2: Here's a swallow the damn ship.
Speaker 3: It looked there as a coupon for a free bag inside.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't believe.
Speaker 2: This is very entertaining. I apologize, but no, a jult to the gut just what I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: That's terrible. I don't think he's coming back.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I pewed a little bit.
Speaker 3: You actually did pee in your pants.
Speaker 2: Just a tiny bit. I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 3: It's like starting to get like a little light headed. This made my bladder release, And what about you? No, just my tongue is burnt on fire, on fire, My whole mouth is on fire. I'm legit getting light headed.
Speaker 1: This is terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so let's talk about it. But what do we think of the taste? Like, let's use a kid me. It's garbage.
Speaker 2: It is garbage. Who thought of this, idiot?
Speaker 3: Oh? I thought you had the rest of it, and I was gonna say, you are not that man.
Speaker 1: This is obviously all just for promotion or whatever social media.
Speaker 2: And we did it.
Speaker 3: You're welcome, well, postle. My hand touched it and the side of my eye is now on fire. Hockey one chip challenge. I'm worried about the side of my eye.
Speaker 1: And there are there are warning signs wherever you buy these things, because like they can't be responsible. It says right here warning, do not eat if you are sensitive to spicy foods. That's me allergic to peppers.
Speaker 3: It is hot.
Speaker 1: I hate peppers, night shades or how do you say caps? Hasten God Boss America, or are pregnant or have any medical conditions? I have medical conditions, keep inflicted, keep out of reach of children after they're laughing at us.
Speaker 3: The one chip challenge terrible. Don't do it, sir, I touched my eye. I'm very worried after touching the chip, wash your hands with I didn't. I do not touch your eyes or other areas.
Speaker 1: Seek medical assistance should you experience difficulty breathing, fainting, or extended nausea. Is he coming back?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Should I check on him?
Speaker 2: You see him?
Speaker 1: My, my everything that like all my mucous membranes are enraged and gouge and gorged. I'm gonna go check on him. No, I don't want to leave you by yourself.
Speaker 3: No you can, No, it's okay, just go. Honestly, I'm good now, I'm good now, I could talk.
Speaker 2: Why would we do that?
Speaker 3: It was Honestly, I'm feeling so lightheaded.
Speaker 2: Wan some blueberries.
Speaker 3: I will say, I've had way worse.
Speaker 1: How could you have had anything worse than that?
Speaker 3: If you do the the hot ones challenge, it's that on steroids, these aren't Why do not wash? I don't even care very cooling your eyes hearing? Because I scratched my eye after touching a chip, that's clear. I hope this was worth it for you all.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It was nobody's listening anymore.
Speaker 3: It was very hot and the taste almost is just I I think he might have fainted. I'm gonna report back, but I have a feeling my asshole is gonna be ripped apart.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can imagine. Oh my god, why do we do that. It's going to be terrible coming out.
Speaker 3: Oh, drink a lot of water, not ice, tea water. Are you gonna go find him?
Speaker 1: Make sure he's ok?
Speaker 3: Okay, good idea, let's be nice to our guest. My eye. I I know I keep saying it, but like it's hot, it's so hot, and like it's not overly hot, it's just not good hot. It's it's it's spice that just lingers. And I can't Russia in any other way except that if you were thinking of doing this, I'm gonna recommend you don't because it's fine at first and now it's just lingering in my mouth and that's not good because I just want the spice to go away. And I've had milk and I've been doing water. And let me tell you something. YouTubers that are making like noodles with this, that's a lie. They're not. They're not because there's no way that you could have this spice in an enjoyable way. This is what I don't understand about spice, and if you like spice, feel free to yell at me on the internet somewhere you're suggested provider. But oh my god, it's oh my tongue, it's what aicial point of a spice like this? What's the point? You don't enjoy it, can't taste anything?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 3: So what are you eating this with?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Oh, Scott's coming back?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: Hold on, what happened?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: He said that he's going to sue us, and he has liquid coming out of every orifice of his body and right now he's drinking like shakes where he's drinking like protein shakes, and just like, can I just.
Speaker 2: Say just spilling down?
Speaker 3: Only had that much of the chick. I, on the other hand, essentially ate almost the whole friggin' ship.
Speaker 2: Like a dumb ass.
Speaker 1: I ate more than that as well. Anyway, let's move on. He's gonna come back and go nut. Anyways, let's talk about something else for a few minutes. What else is doing with your World's got nothing? I don't like spicy things at all.
Speaker 3: I was just talking about that there's levels of spice that I feel need to be discussed and this is not an enjoyable spice. This is just spice to spice.
Speaker 1: That's all it is. There's not nobody's like yeah eating and YouTubers are.
Speaker 3: Doing this and being like eight couldchy noodles with a wood chip challenge. No you didn't, No you didn't.
Speaker 1: But maybe the spicines like cooks away.
Speaker 3: No I've gone a linger. Oh my god, I burped before. I'm worried.
Speaker 1: Oh I have an optometous appointment today.
Speaker 2: What time.
Speaker 1: In like an hour and a half from now.
Speaker 3: Don't touch your eyes.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should not have done that. Why because maybe I'm not gonna be able to see now what I don't know? Everything's connected, not in that way.
Speaker 3: Really should we do Sam?
Speaker 1: No, we don't want to.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Greg said, we can't do this to people.
Speaker 3: He's like he's back there like in his typical Greg Tea fashion, is he Greg asaming?
Speaker 1: Yes, He's all he's going.
Speaker 2: You can't do this to people. You can't do it. It's so wrong.
Speaker 1: You can't do this to people.
Speaker 2: I should sue you.
Speaker 1: I can't do this. I can't do this to people. And Deanna's bringing him like these protein shaking and he's just dumping cookies and cream shake all over his face. I wish you could see him. I don't know if he's going to come back round.
Speaker 3: Did you get video?
Speaker 1: No, he was very angry. I mean as if we did this to him. I mean we all did this together. It's one thing.
Speaker 3: If we just made him eat it and he ate nothing, yeah, or tricked him.
Speaker 1: You know, we all did it. And if we had like a this is how you could trick people though.
Speaker 3: You could get blue corn chips and you could each eat the blue chip and give somebody that and they'll think it's the blue chip. I would sue over that.
Speaker 1: I don't think you can.
Speaker 3: We all said we were gonna do it right. Well, he never said it wasn't a spicy chip.
Speaker 1: Blue is a good? Why is top of my lip burning? That's spice like your mustache area. Honestly, he really didn't have that much of it, barely any I don't know what he's talking about anyway. So I'm gonna leave here today and I'm going to my eye I haven't had not had an eye exam in years. And the next time you see me, I may be wearing glasses.
Speaker 3: You are going to be wearing hold.
Speaker 2: On, I'm gone you. I'm leaving. I'm suing you.
Speaker 1: But we all did it together.
Speaker 4: No, well, you didn't tell people, and you have to give people warning. That's not what you said, and it doesn't matter. We should rerun a tape you did not nobody commercial first.
Speaker 2: We'll be back to get his response right after this. I don't care, and we're back. Yeah, so what do you think? I think that what he did was wrong?
Speaker 4: What you mean he I didn't do it. You didn't tell I can't read. I don't know what means. I don't know that word.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whatever, you didn't tell anybody in the directions you may asked me to eat this.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want I don't want a goddamn thing. I don't want a goddamn thing. I'm really mad. I'm pissed off. This is wrong. My lips are on freaking fire.
Speaker 3: You had maybe the smallest little nibble.
Speaker 2: It blew up, but it made my lips look at this.
Speaker 1: Something like it hot.
Speaker 2: No, we do not. No, I don't know why. It's all now. I'm going home. I'm done. It's quarter to eleven. I'm getting the hell out of here. One chip chowel? Yeah, why fuck you?
Speaker 3: So you're wearing a fan?
Speaker 2: I quit. I'm never coming back here, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about it though, What was it?
Speaker 2: Nothing to talk about?
Speaker 1: Do you want to try some cereal?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: I don't want cereal. I don't want ship. I want out of here.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: I hate what if we do granola? No granola?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Look at this, Andrew, What I can't stand anything? Look a look at this.
Speaker 1: Look at what this listener sent to us. Look it's country store.
Speaker 2: Look at it.
Speaker 3: It's from Ireland. Look look at us fresh raisins just like you like, I want ship.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm out of here.
Speaker 3: You're really not saying?
Speaker 1: Wait, give him the coupon for the free bag?
Speaker 3: Oh do you want the free bag?
Speaker 2: Bye?
Speaker 5: Bye?
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming?
Speaker 2: Which that one did?
Speaker 3: He forgets Sally?
Speaker 1: My goodness, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is this my microphone?
Speaker 1: That was his? That's okay, okay anyway, Yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Is how much I have left of my chip. You saw what I put in the camera before. This is how much I have left. In comparison, this man took a bunny bite. A bunny bite is what I'm calling it.
Speaker 2: Goodness.
Speaker 3: I need purell because I'm gonna touch my face again. I just know it. Anyway, do you have a napkin? I need one?
Speaker 2: Let's just move on.
Speaker 3: Do we think he's I need a napkin?
Speaker 1: I don't have a napkin?
Speaker 3: Right there? I can't reach them, Scott, really here, I am struggling. I think my eye is getting inflamed.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why when I blow my nose it's blue. That's that's got to be something bad. Anyway, let's let's move on from this. This was a failure. If you see this in the store, don't don't do it because it's just not necessary unless you're some sort of you know, social media influencer.
Speaker 3: Which you thought we were, but we're not. Oh no, we don't influence anything. If anything, we influence people to turn this stuff off. Yeah, that was not good, that's all. I hope you enjoyed us eating it though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, anyway, what else is going on in your world? Andrew? I had just had a suit altered yesterday trying. I haven't won a suit in quite some time, and I put it on you. I have an event. I have a wedding this Saturday.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: And so I put the suit on and I was swimming in it. It was a forty four regular or long or something, I don't know, and I'm not that size anymore. And I panicked because I only owned two suits, that one and that that funky light blue one that I wore to Elvis's wedding, which is kind of I don't know's it's okay, but that's like an Elvis wedding suit. It's not a regular wedding suit. It's more of a casual suit. Sure, but so I had to find it.
Speaker 3: What I wasn't a wedding a picture of his suit.
Speaker 1: So I had to find a tailor yesterday, you know, when I tried it on, it was Columbus Day, so a lot of places were closed and I had to find a tailor that was open. And I found the one fairly close by that was open and she was able to get it to me by Friday. So apparently it will fit.
Speaker 2: We'll see.
Speaker 3: I bought a suit from Target before the Norwegian Cruise Line thing.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that. I almost bought another one from Coals.
Speaker 3: Coals is great for suits. Yeah, yeah, I went to I can't feel my lips. I can't feel the side of my tongue. I went to Target right before we went on this big Norwegian thing. I didn't have any suits because the dry cleaner was closed, and I went to Target and the shoe wasn't bad. It wasn't bad at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna buy a suit from Coals. But oh my god, hot, It's just it messed up my entire respiratory system. You know, the whole head thing is all screwed up.
Speaker 3: Anyway, your respiratory system, right, isn't that your breathing thing.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Like my I like I have a head cold now. Oh the anyway, this is very discombobulated and I wish we would not have done this at the beginning. Oh right there, it says right here, what turns your tongue blue? Yes, that's where the blue comes from. I've been saying that peppers and scorpion peppers. Oh, I'm looking at your suit that you think is you can only wear on occasions. I mean Elvis's invitation said fest of attire. So that was the best I could do. I got a funky suit from Nordstrom. It was it was nice. I mean, I liked it. But it's just I wouldn't wear that to like an average, regular, run of the mill wedding, you know, just because it stands out. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: It's I want to see it.
Speaker 1: It was light blue, kind of.
Speaker 3: Like how light blue? How light blue?
Speaker 2: Is the question?
Speaker 3: So we're in COVID time. It's always funny because when you scroll back on someone's Instagram, you could always tell when twenty twenty was. Are you looking for at my Instagram? Yeah, I don't know if I have pictures of the wedding on there. You probably do every but he has a picture from that wedding.
Speaker 2: Right So.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of this eye exam that I have today. I can still see far away, So what does that mean? Like right now, I have a tough time reading like little things on computer screens and sometimes text messages and stuff like that, I have to squint near Literally two months ago, it wasn't like that something happened like all of a sudden, your eyes just.
Speaker 3: Go like that, Oh my god, are you serious? What this is your funky blue suit? It's literally just it's light blue. Scott, What that's not a regular suit? You wouldn't wear that to like my dad wears suits this color all the time.
Speaker 2: This is a what it's light, but it's like baby blue.
Speaker 3: This is an obnoxious blue. If you told me the suit was like this color blue, I would have said, okay, you know what you're onto something. It is more of like a heather blue, just a little bit. It's not a knock just blue.
Speaker 1: It's like that blue.
Speaker 3: No, it's a little darker than that, like that color blue.
Speaker 1: I should not have eaten a dumb, stupid chip before. I'm getting an eye exam. My eyes are watering. You are My eyes are watering.
Speaker 2: Scott.
Speaker 3: You're fine.
Speaker 2: We should end this.
Speaker 3: You're fine, Scott, just breathe. You're now panicking. You can't panic.
Speaker 1: Oh we decorated for Halloween the other day.
Speaker 3: Are you that thing? See it's all connected. I can't keep it straight.
Speaker 2: Dot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you like to fake those fake spider web things? I mean, it's kind of dumb, but we do it every year, like you stretch that crap out.
Speaker 3: They hate it, and I also am so happy we don't decorate for Halloween anymore. Here here why it was always such a.
Speaker 1: Pain in the aird to take down because it's such a med that that fake spider web stuff is that's off lingers on my bushes all year long.
Speaker 2: Terrible.
Speaker 1: You can't get every single little piece off.
Speaker 2: Awful.
Speaker 1: I hung a skeleton from the house, like right outside the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And then I also put the it clown outside. Do you remember we had the it clown here many years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was just sitting in the closet. So I brought it home and it's all my lawn. I'm gonna illuminate it. I'm gonna put a light.
Speaker 2: Up to it.
Speaker 3: I don't get decorating for Halloween.
Speaker 1: No, well, the kids like it, well, Cooper likes it. I think actually couldn't care anymore. You know, it's just like, eh, I.
Speaker 3: Feel Halloween is one of those holidays that just the luster goes away once you get older.
Speaker 1: The I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I just don't.
Speaker 1: If you, oh god, I don't love dressing up.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that if you had to rank your favorite holiday, what would be on it?
Speaker 1: My favorite favorite?
Speaker 3: I think Halloween low tier holiday. I think Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday, top tier holiday. I write that because in my top three, I.
Speaker 2: Like the food.
Speaker 1: I like the food that I had my first gobbler roll the other day. I don't know what that is at the supermarket. They make a lot of places make these sandwiches. This was a rap. It was a gobbler rap. It was turkey and stuffing and cranberry and there was something else in there and they put it all together in a rap that it's a Thanksgiving rap.
Speaker 3: You love your Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Starbucks used to have them. I now love those, and that Lenny Place used to have them. Are they back yet?
Speaker 2: Now tis the season?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I think that cranberry sauce is an underrated garnish. I really do that that's that should be a condiment that you can order, like you should be able to get sandwiches and cranberry sauces on there Mayo mustard ketchup cranberry sauce. No, yeah, I mean, I don't know how I feel about cranberry sauce, like my nice little tang okay kick, Oh, the.
Speaker 3: Burps are gonna be bad. I'm just telling you. From now, my lips are starting to get hot.
Speaker 2: Why would they make.
Speaker 1: A commercial with God eating the sandwich mustard of mayo all over his face like they saw it there why didn't they wipe it? Panera has this commercial now with that new chicken sandwich they have, and the guys like everything and is Mayo like drooling off the side of his face? Okay, do you think that was an oversight?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, they did it on purpose.
Speaker 3: That commercial probably goes through like at least fifteen different like.
Speaker 1: Because I see it. I saw it right away.
Speaker 3: No, it cracks me up. What the Kendall Jenner PEPSI had? Don't ask me why it popped into my head only recently. Oh hold on, wait, oh okay, on Mike three, it's your mic that was coming through. What I was worried that this mic was off or this was my mic?
Speaker 1: No, I can hear you.
Speaker 3: I know, but I just got worried for a second. Anyway, the Kendall Jenner pepsid, now, that's one that I feel like, how many people did that go through? And yet it still was a terrible idea.
Speaker 1: I don't remember it.
Speaker 3: That was the one where she's like, guys, police brutality needs to stop, and she like walks into the middle of a protest and she hands like a pepsi oh yes, to stop the violence.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, who thought.
Speaker 3: This was a good idea. I don't know, geez know what other one I saw. I love watching Top ten videos where they countdown things. I know dirty, the Wendy Salad Bar, I wish I lived it during that time, the saper bar I wish I was there, talked about this, I know, but I saw a commercial for it.
Speaker 1: Where ce W eleven they did.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: I watched these Top ten countdowns and it was very full. Okay, oh god, lingering spices. The Wendy's Superbar they did it. They said it was one of the worst things because it was impossible to keep stock. It was delicious, but the workers hated it because they couldn't keep it like stocked. Well, yeah, because it's basically like working at a buffet. Yeah, and you're at a Wendy's Pizza Hut has a buffet.
Speaker 1: Some of them do, Yes, the.
Speaker 3: One near my parents' house did for the longest time, and then they shut down all pizza huts.
Speaker 1: There's a few left.
Speaker 3: It makes me so, said, I love pizza. Pizza hut reminds me of my childhood.
Speaker 1: You know what else disappeared? A lot of the pizza hot taco bell combinations.
Speaker 5: You superbar featuring salad by Selena, beettuccini by Friends, tortillas by Teresa, and everything ala hel where for one low price, you can create a lunch or dinner with unlimited seconds, so you can have just about anything you're in the mood for, even if you're in the mood for everything like that Wendy's new superbar create you.
Speaker 2: I'm an old face.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, Dave Thomas, that's crazy that, Like, it's just such a weird premise to think that a fast food restaurant would have like a sit in buffet type thing.
Speaker 1: The spaghetti and meat sauce was my favorite. I'm telling that I rode my bike to the Wendy's in Tamarack, Florida, when I would visit my grandparents. I was probably ten or eleven years old, and I would ride the bike all the way down the big main street and I would go and I would get the super bar for like two ninety five or whatever it was back then, huh, and I would sit any pounds of spaghetti and meat sauce.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then they had ambrosia, I remember, And that's where I thought about it.
Speaker 3: We were asked if we're doing another disgusting dinner party.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, wow that was almost a year ago.
Speaker 3: Holy cow, are we gonna do one?
Speaker 1: I don't know what other discussion? Well, yeah, I guess okay, there's plenty of stuff.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 1: Oh I got a good idea. I know what I'm gonna make. What Oh no, I'm not telling you.
Speaker 3: So how are we gonna do it?
Speaker 1: But there's jello involved?
Speaker 5: Ugh?
Speaker 3: I don't love that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean we have that.
Speaker 1: We have that turkey spam that Jose sent us.
Speaker 3: To be honest, if you cooked it on like a pan, I actually like spam. I don't really when it's cooked, I actually do enjoy it with some rice. Let me tell you something not bad.
Speaker 1: It's just congealed crud.
Speaker 5: Eh.
Speaker 3: I mean in Hawaii they make spam stuff all the time.
Speaker 1: Yes, And you can get spam on you sandwich, is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And in rice it really is good. And especially if you get like some good seaweed seasonings. And I'm not even a seaweed fan. It ain't bad.
Speaker 1: It's Wan not Jose that sent us that.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Or do you get called from Greg t apologies? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I just got a phone call that I missed. It's okay, I'll get it in the car on the way home.
Speaker 3: I keep getting residual heat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why don't we wrap this up? I have to get ready for my eye appointment. I have to get home because I'm getting a haircut.
Speaker 3: Thank god. Yeah, I was gonna say it's getting moppy.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a haircut tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's excited.
Speaker 1: Oh we should have got them on the same day.
Speaker 3: No, I think I'm ready to go now.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you wonder where all that hair goes? I know they put up and just throw it in a garbage but could they do something.
Speaker 3: Else with old hair? Probably not if you're not donating it.
Speaker 1: Can they stuff pillows with it or something?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Dirt, gross, dirty, greasy hair.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe you should look into this.
Speaker 1: Maybe there's some animal that would eat it. They could use it as feet or nesting something, or you know, birds can Oh look there's Elvis.
Speaker 3: Oh he should try the chip. He would kill us, like probably actually murder us. No one should ever have this chip.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I also enjoying at Bold Chats. This episode was called some Like It Hot? Are you about to call tea?
Speaker 1: Hey, Siri, are there any other uses for used hair.
Speaker 3: This is so gross.
Speaker 2: I found on the web are used hair?
Speaker 3: Check it out?
Speaker 1: No, it just says hair conditioner. There's gotta be something you could do with it. It seems wasteful just throwing hair in the garbage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again, what would you do with it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Why don't we come up with something, Andrew? That could be a million idea. We could be on shark tank. We can compost hair or something like that. We can go to all the barber shops and the beauty salons and parlors and we can collect up all the hair. And there's gotta be some kind of machine that will do something with it. Let's think about this, Andrew. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Drop something that maybe we could do with used hair in the comments below.
Speaker 1: Oh the battery is gonna die right now, Pewter.
Speaker 3: And then this is gonna take four hours to export because they put it on multi track instead of stereo.
Speaker 1: Oh but I don't know. Hold on, let's let's think about this, because you know what, next time Barbara Corkan comes up, let's ask her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey, Barbara, question, what do you think about used hair?
Speaker 1: We can recycle it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if we don't know where to recycle it, you can't go and be like, hey, we'd love to figure out something to.
Speaker 2: Do with it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna come up with something. Okay, my mouth is still it is my nice too, And thank you all so much for watching and listening. We appreciate you. We're almost do you know we passed the eight hundred subscribers?
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we only need like one hundred and ninety two more we.
Speaker 3: Need yeah, yuh uh, and then we can get mohonetized. Wow, we're eligible. Awesome, it's so exciting. Will we get a plaque or something? I think you get one when you hit a million one hundred thousand, so then nine hundred or ninety nine thousand left?
Speaker 1: Cool after that? Please follow us on all social platforms. Serial Killers PC is the handle.
Speaker 3: Go to serial killerspc dot com. If you want to pick up a serial Killer's T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yes, do that, because you know what we have to move and we got to clean the closet out.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah please and yeah that's about it all right. I can subscribe wherever you're listening or watching and leave us reviews. We love reading your reviews, and I also love reading all these new fans that are coming on board that leave us comments and reviews and are like, as I listen, I've noticed Scott goes from the dick to.
Speaker 2: Andy becoming the dick.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know what, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Nothing? I like when you're a dick.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: They find us by mistake sometimes too, and I love it because sometimes they're looking for like actual murder serial killers, like with the S podcast, and they find us and like, oh okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe Jason will come on soon and we'll talk about another murder.
Speaker 2: Hey, we should have given that.
Speaker 3: No why that would be terrible.
Speaker 1: But he's a snack guy. True, that's not a snack.
Speaker 3: I think he tried it.
Speaker 1: Say clink Andrew, clink clink by everybody see you on Monday with an all new serial Killers.
Speaker 3: My lips are on fire.