Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 1: This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and Newie Scruggs.
Speaker 2: Players loungees time as time is time.
Speaker 3: It is the day before the Cowboys play the annual Thanksgiving Day game at at and T Stadium. You know the crew, heck Ma Harrison in the house, Barry Church, former Dallas Cowboys. I was played on those Thanksgiving Day games. I didn't like them, and didn't I like them. I like the aftermath, I get that weekend off, but I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, thanks even got your people in town, everybody relaxing. You're just trying to post up, you know, have a good thing. And the Cowboys always like Detroit. They always got that Thursday game. So you know you're gonna have to get it cracking in this game.
Speaker 2: Short week.
Speaker 5: Nine times out of ten, it's gonna be a short week. So you know, you hate those Thursday games. Anyways, and then when I'm leaving the house, I'm smelling Mom cooking the ham turkeys going on back. Man smells delicious. Man, wish I could partake in that. By the time I get back, it's like cold, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So I didn't like it.
Speaker 4: The microwave man trying to hear all that, but I like it would seemed like to me that the man with the bag, they were control.
Speaker 2: It was that was pre bag. That was pre bag, not the big bag. Then after that, that's when they started waiting. We ain't cooking.
Speaker 5: They have to play though. You know, Jacksonville we had given. I was eating good Jacksonville. Boy, get you some of that where we used to stay at what's the Great Vine, the Great Final Hotel? Gaylord that gay Lord Thanksgiving. I ain't gonna say too much about that, but you know it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Lord.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Giants are coming to town. The New York Giants are not a good football team.
Speaker 3: The Giants are two and nine, two and nine and looking at a top five draft pick. The Cowboys have won seventh straight in this contest between this it's not a rivalry right now, uh, And they've won fourteen of their last fifteen against the Giants.
Speaker 2: So I was I was on the last team that lost to the Giant. Dang what math you may not have been. I think I was.
Speaker 5: Did they have Hall of Famer Eli manning those on that team?
Speaker 2: They did? They did? He's not all yeah, he's up first ballot. He's not a first ain't derail right for the tump right? Keep it going.
Speaker 3: You say, you say first ball you think damn? Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So so it would be like if we walk into the room, if we present somebody, Okay, all right, Joe Green.
Speaker 2: Four Super Bowls, great steal of all time, all decade boom right uh Emmitt Smith.
Speaker 3: Nobody carried the ball more, Nobody ran the ball further, Nobody.
Speaker 2: Scored more rushing touchdowns.
Speaker 4: Th M.
Speaker 2: Smith.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's to me when you say first ballot, Dude, I'm with you here, go get it.
Speaker 3: You tell me when you think about that Joe Montana for Super Bowls Team of the eighties, I mean.
Speaker 4: I would just like to see the wake of him getting in on the first ballance on all the media chaos.
Speaker 2: Chaos wouldn't suit.
Speaker 4: It would just be pandam of The stories couldn't be written fast enough.
Speaker 2: The monologues.
Speaker 4: The monologues would right themselves I mean there would be some guys.
Speaker 2: That him.
Speaker 3: But I mean when you think of that, I mean you think of the dude. Dude, Okay, Peyton man broke, you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, So when you make I mean if you made the presentation, well, what would you say to tell them that you would present to the committee just that.
Speaker 2: That's not I mean, that's not one and the numbers don't dictate it.
Speaker 4: And I think everybody would go off of the Super Bowl wins for Eli. I mean, look, there's some things about Eli's game that to the day I will say, Man, the best out ball, best go ball thrower. I of a fade, that's Eli all day. I mean, he had that on the thing on the rope. He made some mistakes, He had a ton of interceptions. Very Barry Church is the recipient of one of those bad bad one of those thank you thank you.
Speaker 2: Shout out to right right place, right time. You know what I'm saying, gonna do it to you. Absolutely, he led the league and picks three times in his career. Absolutely, that's three times.
Speaker 5: That doesn't say Hall of Fame, man, three three times I went out there. I was James Winston, I was thirty for thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was bad. That's three times.
Speaker 5: Never would never all. It's never off. That game was never m v P, was never all pro. Let me ask you if he wasn't on TV right now and like being in a line like these past couple of years, would he even like be on a ballot? The New York media is going to put him on there regardless of even that's that's.
Speaker 2: The pull of playing in New York.
Speaker 3: But but you just think about the player and you just say, what have you done?
Speaker 2: I mean when we talking about all first, when I think first ballot.
Speaker 3: You're like, man, this right right, that's the parton coold blood?
Speaker 2: Did you say cold blooded?
Speaker 5: When you went up against Eli, I was thinking, let me get on this Fiel because I know he's gonna give you one face when you face time.
Speaker 2: Brady.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's a different story now. Yeah, you dope, you dopey, you dope, right?
Speaker 2: That guy you're not that guy?
Speaker 5: That guy, that guy that's that when I when you say first like that, that.
Speaker 2: Was that he was him? He was him.
Speaker 5: And there's these dudes and you've been to the Pro Football Hall of Fame camp right with with with your uncle many times.
Speaker 2: You just see Oh yeah, that dude you walk through the room. Oh yeah, that was him. Yeah, he's question. You know.
Speaker 4: I mean there's a lot and there are a lot of players that debatably when it comes down to first ballot Hall of Famer that a lot of guys that are in the Hall of Fame say, oh hell no, not him. And there's some guy said we even like I guess recency bias will tell you that guy he was, he was called he was, he really was great during his day. That still get arguments on what is a first ballot. So I think when you draw the line on who's the first ballot Hall of Famer, you have to be above and beyond when it comes down to those numbers to for it to be acceptable amongst your peers. It's like the v I p oh yeah, like Tom, Like nobody's gon Tom Brady. Nobody's gonna with Tom.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like he ain't got away five years.
Speaker 4: Been walking off the field, and it's like, come on here, it is this is put your arm.
Speaker 2: In now, like how you was when in Miami. Yeah, out of the club. Yeah, we got you right here, you re right right that those kinds I want to get heaven, like Mike in Miami.
Speaker 7: Everybody, you come over here, right, come on, I carried here, I drove.
Speaker 4: My yes, God that first No, that's a good ball and argument. It's not even when it comes down to ELI ain't noway.
Speaker 3: That's my thing when people just talk about the first ballot, I mean, you know, no, that's the b I p I go ahead, yeah, I mean that's that's what I think of when I when I hear that, and and I talked to one voter and they said, how did we let Jason Taylor get in?
Speaker 2: He said, we we've diluted that. They were like, how did we let Jason Taylor get in first?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: He was I don't know, he was the first ballot.
Speaker 5: He was cold, but he wouldn't burst him but not dewear, I regress, digress right right.
Speaker 3: Right right, And politics got dwaar, Sam Mills took his spots, got politics got. So that's the thing, man, when you when you say Eli not all decade.
Speaker 2: Not all pro, he didn't even have all bro.
Speaker 5: Dak Prescott was all pro. Dak Prescott let the league in touchdowns in his career. You know, So when you're talking about like can you do that this man didn't do that.
Speaker 2: This man didn't do that. He just had a Flaco moment twice. That was that was it. That was cold work man. That's what.
Speaker 4: I'm real runs, Craig runs. But he also had a historic defense. He also had a history.
Speaker 2: They played with one shining.
Speaker 3: Yes, Eli, I went up there twice and got played the video Eli shin.
Speaker 2: But career wise, no, I get it.
Speaker 3: And now the giants have gone from Eli Tony Tommy Deviato Cutler.
Speaker 5: Is he playing you better hope because Drew Locke, I'd rather see Tommy Cutler's no no.
Speaker 2: No see no, no no no.
Speaker 4: I think I think you bring up a valid by valid point with what you're missing on defense. You could possibly be missing there Kendricks in this game. Uh, the guy that gets everything lined up quarterback of the defense. He looked good last week too. Oh he looked amazing.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, that jet pack is still Hey. I told you that he was a wait at the hotel to get that he was ready.
Speaker 4: But you always said it, You've always said durability in the slave. For a guy that's been in as long as he has, you knew he would miss this was what this is third game or second game of the season.
Speaker 2: I know he missed the Detroit Yeah, might be a second.
Speaker 4: So that's the only thing that I worry about, even though overshown has matured mightily during the season. Also, having to run Bland back makes a tremendous difference in the secondary. Also, will this be the game that the Digs makes it.
Speaker 5: Back about to say all three for the first time. That would be crazy, Diggs, Lewis and Land for the first time. I would I want to see that.
Speaker 2: But this is for me.
Speaker 4: I think defensively, you have an opportunity to get right as far as forcing turnovers, getting off the field, bringing those stats up because you're still a bottom of the league and a lot of those the stats that matter, you know, runs allowed to turnover, all of those stags you haven't had. You still haven't knocked a dent into that statistically.
Speaker 5: And this defense or this is this team as a whole. It's not good enough to go in there and sleepwalk on anybody.
Speaker 2: So that's the thing. I'm like, Man, you.
Speaker 5: Got your guys back, you got Parsons in there. I'm not sure ifd Log gonna be able to go this week or not. But you're not good enough to sleep for you gotta take everyone serious. And this is another division opponent. We've seen it happen before. When these division games, you throw the record out of the books. You just throw it out of there because these guys know you, you know them. But to me, I'd rather play cut litten Man or Tommy DeVito, whatever his name, I'd rather play him than because Jew Locke, to me, got that I'm gonna just go out I'm gonna sling the football around, added Tode like I'm just go out here and toss this pink skin around.
Speaker 2: Nothing to lose. What's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: And I'd rather go against a guy like the Vito, who he gonna force feed some things.
Speaker 2: You saw he looked terrible against Tampa Bay.
Speaker 4: Got awful against Tampa Bay, so like he wasn't ready for the moment.
Speaker 2: He still looked like a guy that's still I mean winging it.
Speaker 4: If he understands the offense, then he's he has a different thought in his head on how it's gonna go. I'm more concerned even with that them getting balanced. With Tyrone Tracy running back to he does a really good job. I think offensively. You look at the offensive line and you feel like, look, this is one of those games. If Kneeland does play, but Mike is going to play, You'll be able to present a lot of pressure and make them move the pocket and do some much.
Speaker 2: Because that's a team the last go around, Mike, it was a blowout. It wasn't Dan.
Speaker 5: Daniel Jones missed a lot of big plays out there front, and he kept him in the game. You know, the raizone defense was outstanding. I think it forced you know, New York to like five or six field goals or something crazy like that.
Speaker 2: But this was a game. This was a game offense couldn't get a moving.
Speaker 5: You still have Prescott in the fold, so I can't sleep on these boys.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Daniel Jones is now with the Minnesota bikean so you don't have to worry about it. You don't have to about him at all. So you've got that. But it was a game and he missed several throws, but that's It feels like eons ago since that Thursday night game when they played each other, which is pretty interesting. This is very rare that you see two teams face each other on a Thursday twice in a season that's very very rare, but ultimately heck, but.
Speaker 2: The Giants are going one way. It ain't good.
Speaker 5: And and and the Cowboys now after this winner, clearly going another way, ready to and they have to put stack stack a.
Speaker 2: Win on this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's as clear as I'm still in the same spot that I will after the win versus the Commanders that so many that was a bad that was a slop. It was a win, but it was sloppy in a lot of ways. I don't think that you you still feel any confident, more confident about the run defense. I don't know how you feel about the rushing attack, the running back rooms. Right now, I'm with when you said, you know you can't you can't underestimate anybody because of the way that you play.
Speaker 2: I'm in that same place.
Speaker 4: Although it looks like we're talking about organic tanking, it looks like the Giants are committed to making sure that they are top five. We're gonna get that, We're gonna get that.
Speaker 2: I mean the gym. I saw the GM in Colorado already. He's already making sure that he's a lying to get his guy. How you do how are you.
Speaker 4: That's what he called kissing babies and shaking hands. He's already there, but I just feel like, no, you, this is a rivalry.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, and I'm so glad that, you know, the Cowboys didn't go down that route of let's see with Lance guy, like let's throw Lance out there, because he was going to lose the locker You see what the girls.
Speaker 2: Doing right now.
Speaker 5: That locker room is long gone because they know they got a better quarterback option out there. But we talked about it. The contract. You don't want to do a centems and all that, but that's tough to have a locker room. Go out there and try to give them there all when they know the front office it's sabotaging them basically by throwing the guy Tommy Debido out there that really he got to be your emergency guy and they know they have a better guy and Drew Lock out there.
Speaker 2: So that's my thing.
Speaker 5: I'm just glad the Cowboys didn't do such a thing because that would have lost.
Speaker 2: The locker room.
Speaker 5: Even even though Rush played terrible that first game, we all understood it, and I'm sure they did in the locker room that he still gives you the best opportunity to go out there and get a dub. But you know, they kept with it. McCarthy was like, look, I'm trying to get these dubs. You know, I ain't worried about next year, worried about this. Then, I'm trying to get these dubs. So he kept the locker room together and that's how they went out there in Washington and got the win. You know, they fired for their coach, so at least they didn't pull the giants out there.
Speaker 4: Man, I heard I'm glad you said it because it was a lot of people arguing for Trey Lance, and they're still arguing for Trey Lance because obviously, what does the you feel like the Cowboys need so much in the draft, you know, I mean, we're looking at immediate You had at that point when that whole conversation started, you had still had eight games left in the season, and it's like, all right, well, where do we go from here?
Speaker 2: Do we try and recoup anything?
Speaker 4: Do we were trying to build this guy up so that we can recoup something at the end of the season, And like you said, you can't fool the players. You can't fool the guys that are outter catching that ball. You can't fool the guys in that offensive line that recognized Boss sposed to go over here. He's making mistakes over there. But I really had been Cooper rushed. He look, he was a gamer and he had to come back. He had to make some big throws and he really had to be able to lead this offense and keep that balance and even for you know, we've seen those tigmes with the the.
Speaker 2: Lights that started to take over throwing the ball to the other guys. You know, you just want to you just want to see him.
Speaker 4: And he finally finished off a game right man by making he needed to.
Speaker 5: All right, let's get our break in here. The first one of the players last brought to by Aristocrat Gaming. Up next our yetti cool customer. Who's got to be the players that comes up ice cold and cool for the Cowboys on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Dack, Barry Church, Heck Mahars having new Scruggs.
Speaker 5: This is Dallas Cowboys dot Com.
Speaker 2: Hey, they're Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 9: Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat, a brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 10: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, Don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 2: Rushcott Kitts slides with the first.
Speaker 10: Down, invest like your icons where everyone is a rookie. Incrypto with blockchain dot Com perfect pro.
Speaker 11: My goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 10: Visit blockchain dot Com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 9: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and Right now, Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping.
Speaker 2: The Jack Black Playmaker is four of.
Speaker 9: Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy lipball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for.
Speaker 2: A chance to be named the twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of.
Speaker 2: The Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Back to the Players Lounge.
Speaker 4: The most electrifinal event of the holiday season is here. Cowboys Christmas Extravaganzers powered by Reliant is back at the Star in Frisco. Join us every Friday and Saturday night from November twenty second through December the twenty first for a spectacular holiday show with Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders, Rhythm and Blue, Rowley, Santa Claus, and a surprise tree lighting appearance from your favorite Cowboy heroes. Best of all, the show is free. For details, visit the Star District dot com. Don't miss out on the holiday magic.
Speaker 2: That is a good show and it's free. It's free. My thirteen year olds like, dad, can we go out there and watch them?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And Ben get early, yeah, get there early. You want to get a good spot. So we bring along to you too, spots tonight.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm sorry. We say it starts on the twenty second, so yeah, it's like coming around, yeah, come in. Heck, Maherrison is here. Former Cowboy safety Barry Churches.
Speaker 5: We strugg This is a player's lovene brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming.
Speaker 2: All Right.
Speaker 3: Time for the Eddy cool customer. Tyler Geydon has to he has to be cool. He has to cut down on the penalties. He cannot kill drives in this game. Go back to what you have?
Speaker 2: Do you guys? Talking about the first segment of all Right.
Speaker 5: The Giants were in the game against the Cowboys, but Luckily for the Cowboys, they kept kicking field goals, score some touchdowns, getting the red zone in this thing early sevenbody can go go go eat the food and digest pie pie feel real good and not be Oh my gods's a game here in the fourth court.
Speaker 2: These dudes are two or nine. They want to get back on the plane. Help them. They ran for the off season. Tyler, guy, don't hold light up on the light of scribvits.
Speaker 4: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: You know, do those things stay outside? Notice that do those things? Yes? See, man, he man.
Speaker 4: I'm torn on this, but I'm gonna go with the Marvin Overshawn Sender. I've come to him a couple of times. Is my yetty cool customer. But I just feel like the rookie or second year player of if you want to look at him, has come up big, and especially when they're.
Speaker 2: When you may have Eric Kendricks out.
Speaker 4: He is one of those guys that does understand the defense plays really fast and if he's going to be the guy to you know, uh, discourage the giants and have them ready to get back on the plane, it's gonna because of number thirteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm like, what you did, dude before? I dive into it. Yeah he can. Can we get something through? I mean, YETI cool customers. We a little cup, little something more backpack.
Speaker 5: You know, I love it to use one of those things. But my yetty cool customer, mean, yeah, I need a little something man. Hollidays coming around maybe anyways, may YETI creol customer. I got like that. It's got the b CD lab. It's got to be CD land. We saw what he was able to do out there last week. The numbers weren't crazy as far as yards is concerned, but when you talk about moving the chains, ten catches, contested catches, getting the scrappy.
Speaker 2: Yards, he knew he was gonna get blown up, all right. He knew that.
Speaker 5: You know, Rush doesn't have a cannon like that. He got a little bit of a kind of a pea shooter a little bit when it comes to throwing the football out there.
Speaker 2: So the defenders are going to be able to, you know, get to him quick.
Speaker 5: So he took a lot of big shots, but he was able to make those contested catches. And to me, he was a catalyst for guys like Tolbert, you know, guys like Turping out there to go out there.
Speaker 2: And step their game up as well.
Speaker 5: When you see your top out there making those contested catches, not complaining body language in the right way, that's gonna make the rest of the crew come along with you. And we saw that Brooks, my bad eighty three Brooks, he was out there. He stepped up and made a couple of plays out there. We saw Torbert make the touchdown grab. So to me, City Lamb once again has to be that guy to lead back example.
Speaker 2: Don't talk too much about it.
Speaker 5: Just go out there and do your thing, get your catches, get your yards, and bring all them young receivers with you.
Speaker 2: Ceedee.
Speaker 5: Lamb leads the NFL with seventy seven receptions in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: How interesting is that?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Does that? I mean, did you did you even think that? You wouldn't have thought it. Me neither.
Speaker 4: And when I saw that, I thought that that was one of those surprising stats that maybe at the end of the season, if he finishes obviously still number one in the league after losing, after losing Dak, that says.
Speaker 2: A lot about him.
Speaker 4: We've been talking about his leadership, We've been talking a lot about mannerism, body language, all of those things showing up and getting it done is a whole other subject.
Speaker 2: And he's been doing that right. Didn't have another killing Moore like that.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he goes up to my boy kate board like that.
Speaker 2: Man, Mike McCarthy's come in here. Look at the two seasons for has he ever? Guy was All Pro? Last year? Man one of the dog, my guy big mic with Cede Lamb.
Speaker 5: All pro with play he was seem like a dog.
Speaker 2: And did he did that? Lead the league in touchdowns and interceptions when he had thirty seven times?
Speaker 5: He had the only reason Pat Holds or somebody had fifty something, that's the only reason, because he.
Speaker 2: Had thirty seven tomes. Make whatever you say, You can have your opinion.
Speaker 3: I just hit you with a fact that league in touchdown fastest than the Mike mccarth what's just.
Speaker 2: Get you right under you? Right man? You know what you're right? But what the hell is his office been doing all year? Offensive? Money run game?
Speaker 3: But see what I say is the run Dallas run. Let's get off rush Dallas rushing offense. Thirty one is that the owner decided to get rid of the owner.
Speaker 12: Guy with.
Speaker 2: We're talking about.
Speaker 4: Owner didn't want to pay to be honest, you're right opinion.
Speaker 3: Larry gave you Erry fact said I was of the opinion. So you want to say, what's happened there? Running game, Run game?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, support There has been no support.
Speaker 2: There's been no support. They be running Rico Dallas and number one got here. You can't we get with it? Man?
Speaker 5: Last year, I mean to man was had with all pro right quarterback doing everything.
Speaker 2: You know, the GM one GM that was the It was a drop off Italy. So it was a drop off, that.
Speaker 3: Was the But didn't somebody on this show say that this looked like a back in March?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I told you SOFTI a T shirt. You just so, you just routed, rebuild, you just rooted and so you just asked and I've told you.
Speaker 2: Your own words, your own words. So so is everybody's fault. But the guy out there colonies you asked, and I'm telling because that's what the competent has less now here, and he got less.
Speaker 5: He had two pro quarterback second and second in the NBA. I'm not the saken CD. He was there at the beginning to season C. We just talked about leading the league of receptions doing it's thine thirty first guy, guy who was top ten.
Speaker 2: He didn't have last either. Tony probably was top ten last, Tony. That's what we're going to do. It's a it's it is true though, see which I'm not going to do. Trying to go out here and try to go out here and make excuses. Man, that's so so. Ain't nothing. Ain't not no big mic in his office and play Hey man, it's hard sometimes. Now it's hard out here. Make a gun ball, make a gun hard out here. This is crazy. You ain't got the good beaf no more, man, it ain't. It ain't organic, it's that stuff. It's the buy one getting possible meats. This isok. Different, yall? Something else you got? You got Tyler? Now we ain't got Tyler. Got Tyler, got Tyrre Smith? Now we generate. Y'all was cool with let Smith out of it. I was, y'all, that was cool. Let you're asking that sitting Michael gallup, Yeah, was cool, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Realized a little bit, we know, little bit started like stopping the Michael gall saying, Michael gall.
Speaker 2: He retired. You had second in the m v p AD the Q.
Speaker 5: Yes, you got arguably a top two receiver in the National Football tea Cook, Cook that you know what.
Speaker 2: You need, the perfect squad. I just gave you. You asked. You are the greatest show on turn. I feel like you're afraid of the answers I gave you going on. I just hit you a dream. I'm telling you what's going on. You got, you got a slight ingredients. You may some pre but if this is but if he.
Speaker 4: Finishes number one in the league and receiving, that's I mean, that's gonna say a lot, especially in the offense to struggle at the beginning of the season and him keeping it.
Speaker 2: I mean seventy.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about his numbers and he's giving him kudos for that, talking about if C. D.
Speaker 5: Lamb finish his top receive it, that's a success for your offense coordination.
Speaker 2: No, no, see how we were going this way? We go moving the goal post. You are a disciple the CFL or the NFL. I don't know. Goal post getting skinny for some people and why forever? That's all I'm saying. I don't get that man will argue that about Keller.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, man had one off Yeah, Man, he had one off yet whoa in l A he had an off you and then it looked nine and two top offense in the league.
Speaker 2: Was going on, Barry, what one off? We're just gonna ignore thev B the whole thing.
Speaker 5: We go, we go, we're talking about and he's the one common he could have took it out his hands. What was the knock on, Kelling when you'all was situation right, situational and get him running back because he always had the numbers. Offensively, always had the top numbers, could put up points, but situationally that was the knock right, That's what y'all told me.
Speaker 4: He got out there, jam and Hurst throw that out rouded and said, wait a minute, we better hand this thing.
Speaker 2: He said, I've handed. I know, I try that again, but go ahead, right, we want some success.
Speaker 13: It.
Speaker 4: He looks like a genius right now. Using saquon he's doing. I'm just going to cost a guy in New York's job saying.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm just saying he's doing this thing. Man standing out there, big Mike's my guy too. He's my guy too.
Speaker 4: But it's you know, like the beginning of the year, officsively man, the struggles, well, I mean it was real office was was not doing it. And the running game you pointed to, I mean, come on, man, we're coming out of games forty eight yards rushing five yards passing.
Speaker 2: I mean, man, we ain't seen it.
Speaker 5: We never seen a running game like this is j around he did, mister meat off the bone.
Speaker 2: This is a hard hard times just the road.
Speaker 5: We pulled off the Joe rad We're watching the regression of the right tackle from last year to this right guard, like I mean, you're sitting up here asking me. Come on, man, he's a coach, he and a magician. And the quote is my man said on first tape, Oh lord, it was Dominique Foxworth.
Speaker 3: Okay, he said, Mike McCarthy really is good because the man up winning the Super Bowl was dealing with Aaron Rodgers had straight with all what how did Mike McCarthy We went on Aaron Rodgers bringing to the locker. I mean, you talk about that's wow. This dude, he is the guy sugar night talk. But anybody want to have a quarterback quarterback ain't out here all up in the video in the background making trains dancing.
Speaker 2: Why they do a rod like that like that? He's easy He's an easy target right now. He's taking slugs many.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mike McCarthy, Yes, you did do all that winning with that dude, doing all that work, doing way too doing way We need another break. Heck, Maherrison's coming back and say now, Larry Church, they gonna be like, you're just talking crazy.
Speaker 2: About Scruggs players out about you by Richter Craig game. Oh wow for that. Hey, Damie mccraige, here for Smoothie King.
Speaker 12: You know, every great workout deserves a great reward, so treat yourself right with new cocon Meut smoothie bowls made with real fruit crunchy purely Elizabeth Granola, creamy coconut and top with the chocolate, hazel nut or honey drizzle with two new flavors. It's perfect for you and the workout buddy, so you both can stay on track even after you leave the track. Scoop up new Coca Mets smoothie bowls only at Smoothie Ky, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 14: Hey y'all, Matt Pittman of Meat Church here. With football season kicking off, I'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back to at and T Stadium for some epic tailgates.
Speaker 2: But with that Texas heat, it's.
Speaker 14: Crucial to keep my beer handcramping cold. That's where Yettie's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this year. You can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the side. Licensed Yettie Cowboys gear is now available at stadium pro shops, concessions, and on Yetti dot com. Check it out today. Yeti official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 13: To kick off the twenty twenty four NFL season, Boss teamed up with the Cowboys and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection. The Boss Cowboys collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Arriving just in time for the start of the season, the distinctive attire from the latest Boss Cowboys expansion offers sports officionados and true bosses the chance to show their team spirit and style. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash hugo, Boss, Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 11: Raising Caines presents the other rules of Football. Rule one, any broadcast without the express edition of cook to order Cane's chicken fingers is prohibited. Rule twelve no crinkled cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation. And Rule thirty one, anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of canes when it comes to winning game day Caines rules raising Canes chicken fingers one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: To the players. Celebrate the holiday season at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 4: Get your tour of Home of the Dallas Cowboys plus your photo with Santa with mssus Claus from December tenth through the fourteenth.
Speaker 2: Limited inventory is available.
Speaker 4: Secure your tickets today at att stadium dot com, Slash Tours.
Speaker 5: Pack Maherrison, thank you very much. Barry Church, Frost Cowboys, stay struct. This is Players Longe, brought to you by Aristocrat Game. So so Church, I love when you go on this rant about these different things. So I just simply go back here to the notebook, not the handy dandy.
Speaker 3: August thirty first, twenty thirteenth, Barry Church in Red Justin Herbert MVP candidate Top five.
Speaker 2: I was a year late. New York Giants will make playoffs. Wait, yeah, no, they went that last year. I thought it was the year they went.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kellen Moore, top five offense, you're late, year late, man, l A Chargers will win a playoff game.
Speaker 2: I was a year late, man. You know my calculation was I was a year late on all those l an He's like this more hold on, I got.
Speaker 5: I got take the sheets out of that out of the Chargers will beat the Cowboys on Monday Night football close and and and the beauty of it him Danny died.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was terrible that. I will stand Danny down. That was bad. Nothing on this that was bad. I was I was one two. I didn't know it was. I did not know states. He was aheader, my boy, like, no, what man, you need was ahead of the curve. I was just ahead. Just about.
Speaker 3: You don't need to be on this podcast. I'm just saying you need to be on the FPN. I'm telling you, I was just a year dan Orlowsky.
Speaker 4: One of those gambling sites. You're losing people's money. They're like, come back to.
Speaker 5: Me, you know, Yeah, you gotta read the five Prince, read the fine prince, have you seen at your own risk?
Speaker 4: Now it's the quick, right, here's the quick, little little citizen, do you have a gambling problem?
Speaker 2: Michael Michael Georgia stopped. There's some help. That was that was ugly though, that was that was that was ugly. You know, there's so many more here, he clo clo.
Speaker 5: The book of it taken, the Cooper rush versus Garrett guilty they did. My boy Gary Gilbery came out here undefeated, Pittsburg three hundred yards.
Speaker 4: You know, man, you need a friend like Barry Was. You need a bit, You need a buryed church of your life. You tell me you man, I was you are?
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't put your your shod cod bag out there like Charles. I'm just saying no good. But I tell you what I did call who what I call him? March what rebuild? All right? I tell you what I did call that though I did call that, and it looked crazy that that was crazy back then the okay and the rebuild said ninety eight with a wild card. That was with that prescott, that was with that prescott, that was with that.
Speaker 5: Didn't rebuild twelve and five, nine and eight, So that you got I called it.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of tours out here, a lot of tours.
Speaker 3: Jerry's print money to day before the game and gonna print money on game day.
Speaker 2: So he's definitely a lot of tours going out of hand. Shot for big Man coming, you know, Beamer to show you right, we were about to get Aboudy. No, no, Chrispy. Do you have to say, do you have any games for us? Chrispy?
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, I can use some games, right, I got we got push out of the way here, all right, I got some games.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have Baltimore on Monday night. You had Baltimore on Monday night? Yeah?
Speaker 10: You did?
Speaker 15: Church had uh the Charker Yeah, and hecked my head Baltimore.
Speaker 2: I need to go back.
Speaker 15: I need to go back just because you weren't here last Friday to look at all your picks.
Speaker 2: Chris, I only missed three games last weekending.
Speaker 15: I just have to go back and look in sich Ones. We slept here.
Speaker 2: You're ready for this week?
Speaker 15: Yes, first game we're gonna go with is Miami is going to go freeze and at Green Bay.
Speaker 2: Well, so brother maybe said he's going to change.
Speaker 15: The narrative to what he said in his press conference.
Speaker 2: They do look good the past couple of weeks, they haven't.
Speaker 4: I'm going with green Bay, though, I'm gonna go seventeen seventeen thirteen, green Bay.
Speaker 2: Give me green Bay. Twenty six to seventeen.
Speaker 5: Man, give me so old brother, and Green Bay give me sold brother. Twenty one twenty, give me so old brother. Man, give me sold brother. That coach, oh, my bad, my bad coach, soul, my bad, his shoe collections crazy. Though.
Speaker 15: We got Pittsburgh, which would be a buried Church's hometown. Ter the burg at Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Oh, you hate your borough, Barry Church, I know, but that Pittsburgh office ain't ben looking right since Baltimore. Who you got you hate your.
Speaker 5: Bir Mmm, you're on the Cincinnati, Yeah, they are on the Cincinnati man.
Speaker 2: Man, give me give me the Bungles though.
Speaker 15: That way, Bungles gonna get a win going into Dallas.
Speaker 2: Huh, give me the Bungles twenty four to seventeen.
Speaker 4: Heck, you know what, I'm gonna go with the bird. I'm gonna go with the bird. You said twenty four to seventeen. I'm gonna go twenty four to twenty.
Speaker 2: What's the standings right now, Chris, by the looks of it, I need to see.
Speaker 8: I still have to get your pick from last week from the paper because you weren't here last week, so I got up pick those picks.
Speaker 2: So heck was leading buried though? Right, yes he is.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: It's a long season. Got eight games? What sex games?
Speaker 16: Give me Pittsburgh, Give me Pittsburgh Burgh twenty one.
Speaker 2: Seventeen. All right.
Speaker 8: Next we got is the Superchargers against the app the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 2: Give me her twenty four, twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna go with that Chargers defense for sure. Give me, give me, give me twenty three, twenty three.
Speaker 16: Fourteen, Chargers thirty one, Atlanta nineteen.
Speaker 2: Can't Folk currently?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 15: All right? Next game we got, we got Call of Duty playing at Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Ooh, they gotta have this one too. They gotta have, gotta have it, gotta have it.
Speaker 15: But they can for the new people on the show, that's Arizona guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, I'm just for people who are listening.
Speaker 4: All right, So we're gonna go. I'm gonna go with the Vikings. I'm gonna go with the Vikings. I will go twenty eight to twenty five. It's in Minnesota. In Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, give me Sam Donald and them boys. They they got someone new on the practice squad this week. They do twenty seven defense, twenty seven to twenty.
Speaker 16: You got new Minnesota nineteen.
Speaker 2: Sixteen, nineteen six coach game Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Probably the game of the week this week would be Philadelphia at Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Who we got? Come on, come on, k More nine and two. You're doing you're doing this nine and two? Why are you doing this? Offense?
Speaker 7: Rolling?
Speaker 2: Playing there Baltimore. Don't matter, don't matter what you just saying. You got the MVP, right, yeah, they got the MVP of the whole the whole leade of defense. Rolling. Baltimore's defense is low keys kind of suspect. May give me k More and the Crew.
Speaker 5: Twenty eight, twenty eight, twenty four, twenty eight, twenty four You got Lamar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a murder Land give me body more. I'm on with them. I'm gonna say this one is a twenty eight, twenty eight twenty one game.
Speaker 16: Okay, Philadelphia, this is where it is. Twenty four to twenty three.
Speaker 2: I made up a game on you, make up a game on you.
Speaker 4: Jalen Hurts there you go turn the ball head, always do his thing, but then you know the floor fall out.
Speaker 2: You know the last five games, he'll lose it for you. On the streak, but he gets streaky. Catch him one of a you know you're like god, like the tiny whities. He's streaking.
Speaker 15: And obviously we got giants at Dallas tomorrow.
Speaker 5: They say playing yet is Cutlet's Tommy Cutler's playing?
Speaker 8: Or no he well or Drew Lock he is not on the team charter to Dallas, but he'll meet the team in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Whatever that means. Colorlet's beat thinking you about to show up? Just take up. Let me take a PJ out. I'll beat y'all out. You got the Cowboys winning by bad.
Speaker 5: Gi me thirty one thirty thirty one, fourteen cowboys, yikes, know what you got?
Speaker 2: Twenty three ten Cowboys, twenty three ten Cowboys. I'm gonna take the boys.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna twenty eight, twenty eight ten, twenty eight ten Cowboys win.
Speaker 2: Started to go to twenty three seventeen. But you think Color School put up seventeen.
Speaker 5: That boy looks y'all watch y'all seen that temple, y'all watch a little bit of it man, terrible pay church.
Speaker 8: Let me read something off to you real quick, okay, Yes, thirty four, thirty four, forty seven, twenty eight, forty four.
Speaker 2: You know what that is? What's that? Those are the last four scores.
Speaker 8: Or five scores of the opponent at eight T n T Stadium. It's gonna be a highest scoring game.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of thing. Thirty four, forty four, thirty four. Come on now, come on, now, come on, guys. Hello, we'll see what. We finally get a win at home. Damn see me? Can I do my score over first?
Speaker 4: Jesus right, brother, brother, first win at the house, man, This is it, all the way to the fresh check.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you see him over there, rolling right on to the golf going into the golf game. Every penny count distributing into the golf game.
Speaker 2: Every penny counts, baby, every penny counts. All right, Happy Thanksgiving man for sure?
Speaker 5: Everyone here man, Thanksgiving, guys, Chris, Bean, Jazz, Josh, everybody who's a part of it. And that is the players that I've brought you by Aristocrat gaming. Of course, lead us out, sir, after they've won last week.
Speaker 2: We have to get it Cowboy nation, I hope your team wins.
Speaker 1: This has been a production Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club