Speaker 1: Tubs.
Speaker 2: I dropped a pen under the counter. I hate to ask you to go get that down there, but can't. How are you going to approach that? I know I'm under the counter with my legs.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: He's working hard between the props of this wedding ceremony invitation? Do you think it's gonna be big or small your wedding, Tanya? I think it's gonna be small.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be big.
Speaker 2: I after hearing their debate yesterday, I think it's gonna be medium small.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But when you say small, Ryan things like twenty people, and that's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Robbie's like, you can tell me that's like fifty. Oh, fifty is perfect. He goes, no, fifties my family.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, yeah, fifties his family, then fifties like his friends, and fifties Tan your friends, and then fifties Tony's family.
Speaker 1: So two hundred people, yeah, too many.
Speaker 2: I can't officiate that many, you can. I only officiate short, sweet, small centiment.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be fine, all right.
Speaker 2: So they're saying that, you know, next year, look out, dating apps may be less popular. People are going and blind dating physically again, and did people blind date less in the last five years.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know the actual statistics of blind date.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously I'm a huge advocate for it because that's how Michael and I met and here we are fifteen years into a wonderful relationship. But when you think about the apps you swipe, you know so much about a person before you even go on that initial first date.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know how they spend their weekends.
Speaker 4: You could even know their height and all their background information essentially, So.
Speaker 1: What is left? What is there that mystery is gone? That like that feeling of that getting to know the person, the.
Speaker 2: Discovery right, the curiosity and the discovery, that moment of you, you're kidding, you were at the same park we were at yesterday too, exactly.
Speaker 4: That type of stuff that that lust I feel is missing sometimes because you get so much information from these dating apps and actually it's called information overload, and people are over it and so they're starting to maybe lean on their families or lean on their friends get set up. And I love this. I hope this is kind of the direction that dating is starting to go in, because who knows you better than your family and your friends.
Speaker 2: It's the only way I met people. It's the only way I never used to It's the only way I met people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I have to say, though.
Speaker 2: I don't mind knowing something about somebody before I go out with them.
Speaker 1: Actually quite like that.
Speaker 4: A little bit here and there is not bad but yet, but like doing a full background deep dive on somebody, like what's the queen of the deep dive?
Speaker 2: But Tony, did guys listen to the show before they went out with you to find out what you were?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Yes, they would, And actually Robbie didn't do it until the day of our first date.
Speaker 2: And he said, what did he hear that day?
Speaker 1: Do you remember? He set me a.
Speaker 3: Clip and it was like some doctor w segment we did on the show, and he said, oh boy, we have.
Speaker 1: A lot to talk about. Oh my, it seems scary.
Speaker 4: But no, I mean like these blind date That's why these blind date shows like Love is Blind. It's like on season five, like there's something.
Speaker 2: Date was the show? I mean, yeah, way back in the day blind Date I was on that show, wasn't as.
Speaker 1: You were on as a contestant. I think, so, who you really just dip in your tone, whatever, water, it's going to work.
Speaker 2: Back then, yeah, I was trying to make it there, trying to get a trying to get discovered. They did like DJs. They get DJs episode and I was working at Star at the time. It's old now ninety point seven, and they did like blind date DJs and I went out and I think we went to a hot tub place and a lunch. Oh my gosh, hot time mark. Remember that hot tub bar they had, like the place you could go rent hot tubs for an hour.
Speaker 1: That sounds disgusting. I don't remember looking up.
Speaker 2: It was only I think it was a Beverly or Melrose. It was in Hollywood and you would go rent a hot tub for like an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you remember hot different hour? That sounds gross. It was in the middle the day. Well, I guess whenever you want. Is it the Beverly Hot Springs? Sad? Is that what it was?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: An hourly hot top place?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it turns out didn't work out between the two of us.
Speaker 1: A rowback, Oh my goodness,