Speaker 1: Good morning. Can I take your order? Am I tall ties at a large black coffee?
Speaker 2: Large?
Speaker 3: Black?
Speaker 1: Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I mean a l he means AVENTI. Yeah, the biggest one you've got.
Speaker 4: Venty is large, is twenty.
Speaker 2: N large is large. In fact, toll is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 1: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 4: Almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, you versus Victoria. Your chance is tay gone in a game of trivia. I like it that. If you're bored enough to fact check it, that's on you, not us.
Speaker 4: And tickets to see Shine Down, So call us right now if you want to play eight eight eight three four three one eight eight eight three four three one six one. You can also d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to take down.
Speaker 2: How did you make my yeah Italian, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, pretty good though I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it too, yet, come on, I've been called meatball before because I do, and I really hope. I think I.
Speaker 5: Made this one less wordy, but it's still worthy. I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 1: Okay, well it's not a good start.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what, Well, it's at your record straight. My one percentage is yes, lower than a limbo champion. And yes, I've lost more times than I can count, but that just means that I've been studying and you made that. I'm talking about going to a public library, hitting the books, or maybe even attending a signing up for a much needed history. We kept class, But no, I've been preparing my master plans.
Speaker 1: Talks, and.
Speaker 2: I execute my master plan with precision.
Speaker 5: I'm a lion stalking and to pray, and you, my friend, are looking real defense.
Speaker 2: I feel like that last line alone would have been just like cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, with a growl in it.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, get ready because my rate of hair, so your rate of hair ends today. That was it?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Get through the game.
Speaker 2: This is what she does at night as Victoria.
Speaker 1: Right after this, I love you. It's the Jewel Show. I'm stupid, You're smart.
Speaker 2: I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 1: You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive. All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 4: That, it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, your chance to take on Victoria ramir is in a game of trivia for Shineedown Tickets today, and let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria.
Speaker 1: Sarah. What's up, Sarah? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good?
Speaker 1: How great? Thank you for asking?
Speaker 2: And I'm doing even better. Sarah asked, who's that? That's my six year old daughter?
Speaker 1: Who is she gonna play Victoria? Are you please say no?
Speaker 3: I am, but she is.
Speaker 1: She is the one who is always pumped for it.
Speaker 2: So okay, she's the one taking the wind. That's her name.
Speaker 1: Her name is Esme.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Well we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, Sarah, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's do it all right, here we go, Sarah. Your time starts now.
Speaker 2: In the game of chess, what is the only piece that can jump over others. Uh. What is the name of the talking snowman and frozen broh?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Uh oh?
Speaker 2: If you were a hole straight down from the United States, where would you most likely end up?
Speaker 5: The shenter of the Earth?
Speaker 2: What mythical creature is half eagle and half lion?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh oh past.
Speaker 2: What was the first ever video game?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Mario, I'll bring Victoria back into the studio, and while she's getting settled and putting her headphones on and stuff, Sarah, what's the most interesting skill that you have?
Speaker 2: Uh? The most interesting skill that I have?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, my daughter said pilates.
Speaker 1: I do pilates.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I love that. I usually think of things like I say about my daughter, like interesting facts about hers.
Speaker 1: Oh, what's an interesting fact about your daughter?
Speaker 2: She's a really great swimmer. She's like swims with like nine year olds and she's almost cool.
Speaker 1: Wow, I still can't really swim.
Speaker 2: You should You should be proud of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. You should definitely be proud of that.
Speaker 5: I had swim lessons when I was little. They had to shove int the pool because wouldnt put my head under the Victoria.
Speaker 2: This is our last dam I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: And they just threw me in. Your parents aren't gonna parents the feed. They will come in handy if she ever goes to triathlon.
Speaker 4: I'm done a triathlon and that was before I knew how to bike or swim.
Speaker 1: Run down, though running part.
Speaker 4: Was down Juble's over confidence in action, except that the people that I did it with were really upset because I still beat them. Yeah, it's paddles so hard on that swim. The guys at the canoe were not right next to me the whole time. I was like, I'm good, I'm good. You don't need to be right here. I'm good, and we have to be We don't know if you're gonna make it. Hey, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. There as many questions as possible. If you don't know what, just say pass and you have to beat Sarah outright to win, and Sarah you can tell Victoria.
Speaker 1: Whin to go.
Speaker 3: Ready set.
Speaker 2: In the game of chess, what is the only piece that can jump over others?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Pod pon pond? What is the name of the talking snowman? And frozen? Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh off. If you were digging a hole straight down from the United States where would you most likely end up the core? She was not, Brad, what mythical creature is half eagle, half lion?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Oh bet?
Speaker 3: Is this?
Speaker 2: What was the first ever video game?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: Uh Star Call of Duty, Lad before time, that's that's a STEVIEE show.
Speaker 1: Now you're just saying things.
Speaker 4: Let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad.
Speaker 1: Victoria did get too correct?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Yes, and she did. I'll tell you when we get there. And also Sarah got to correct O Sarah, congratulations.
Speaker 4: That means you win because Victoria didn't beat you outright, and also you got to is a shine down. Congratulations, Yay, thank you, thank you for playing.
Speaker 1: Let's get the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: In the game of chess, the only piece that can jump over others is the night Olaf is the name of the talking snowman and frozen the ocean is what you would most likely end up hitting if you were digging straight down from the United States or the Core.
Speaker 1: That I gave them both that one because they're not wrong. You have to go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, the mythical creature that's half eagle, half lion is a griffin? Oh what? And then the first ever video game is Pong? So what's the other one that Victoria got right? Then?
Speaker 3: King?
Speaker 1: It was the Oh.
Speaker 2: I just yeah, sorry, my bad.
Speaker 4: So thank you for playing and s may have a great day. Don't get the name right again? Have we play Victoria the same time every single weekday morning? Remember if you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jubile Show or go to the Jubil Show dot com. And the Jubil Show is also sponsored by Betterhelp give online therapy a try betterhelp dot com slash jewbil I get on your way to being your best self.