Speaker 1: That free money phone tap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, our good friends from Skittles are back. They love these phone taps and they love giving away money.
Speaker 1: God bless them.
Speaker 2: They have this incredible, incredible new taste I'm loving from Skittles. It's the gummies Fuego Skittles Gummies fuego.
Speaker 1: They're so good. They're sweet and full of heat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're sweet, they're spicy, they're swicy.
Speaker 2: They're swicyh Yeah, they's spicy. There's swicy exactly. You got to experience it for yourself. I mean, I've finally had my first one yesterday and I was like, whoa, Okay, I get this. I love Skittles anyway, but there could be an addiction here.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's like the perfect combination if you like the sweet and you like a little bit of spicy.
Speaker 1: Oh perfect. And they have five different flavors so you can get all kinds. It's got like a little chili coating on it.
Speaker 4: So good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's really good, Daniel, you haven't had it yet.
Speaker 1: No, I can't wait to try them, she said up. But yeah, you better do it.
Speaker 2: They are swicy, So pick them wherever you get your skittles at your retailer near you. Skittles Gummies Fuego. Look for them right now. I love them. I'm gonna can we hurry up. I'm gonna go eat one right now. Yeah, And thanks to Skittles Gummies Fuego, you're about to win one thousand dollars if you call A one hundred now with a free money phone tap eight hundred two four to two zero one hundred.
Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 4: Tap, Daniel, what's your phone? Tap? All of it? All right?
Speaker 3: So Seth is always telling his wife Annie to stop sneaking into the ten items or less line at the grocery store with more items.
Speaker 1: I hate when people do that. But Annie and if it's like twelve year okay, right, I don't know, but Annie and says it's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: So she thought it would be funny if we called from the grocery store and said, we add a little issue.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see what happens in Daniel's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello, Seth is a horrible woman yelling at me. I'm at the grocery store and she's yelling at me because I'm in the ten items or left lane.
Speaker 3: You've got fifteen items and the ten items are left line.
Speaker 4: You do this every time you go into the grocery store.
Speaker 3: Look, I have four yogurts of the same kind, so it doesn't really count as fifteen.
Speaker 5: Item is an item, it's just a weapon. It's because it's the same flavor.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean you can bring it in.
Speaker 1: Three four blue and yelling, yelling.
Speaker 5: It's not yelling at me.
Speaker 1: We'll get them off the line.
Speaker 4: Just get your stuff off the line.
Speaker 5: I'm not waiting. I went and I'm already for over ten minutes. I'm not going in another line. You should see the lines they're wrapping around the aisle.
Speaker 4: Well, I know where you're breaking the rules.
Speaker 5: It takes like one second more.
Speaker 3: Then you're on the road line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that woman's so mad because you're breaking there's a fairy.
Speaker 5: She's looking for a chance to yell at somebody.
Speaker 1: Now, look for a chance to yell at somebody.
Speaker 4: A very good reason to yellow her because you're breaking the cardinal rule of grocery store.
Speaker 1: Hey, yogurt lady, they're not going to ring you up.
Speaker 5: Get out of the way, lady, yogurt.
Speaker 1: Give me the yogurt.
Speaker 4: Let me talk, give me the take take five items off.
Speaker 1: Now, here's my.
Speaker 3: Husband the Hello.
Speaker 4: Yes, what lay off? My wife? She's shopping. I can hear you screaming.
Speaker 3: I don't care what you here. I'm gonna call security. She has fifteen items and the ten items are less.
Speaker 4: Well, what is your damn rush? You can't wait five minutes for God's sake. Apparently some of the yogurts are the same flavors.
Speaker 5: She made a mistake.
Speaker 1: I'll give it. It's still five yogurts. It's the principle.
Speaker 5: There is no principle. There is a sign that says ten items are less.
Speaker 1: In the grocery store rule book. It's a laws ten items law.
Speaker 4: There's no cop that's gonna pull my wife over for having too many items. Thinspt for you. The call nine one one. We'll see what he says when he gets there and sees that there's not an emergency. There's just four extra yogurts sitting on the checkout.
Speaker 1: Line, five extra yogrets.
Speaker 4: Who cares God eat them? Eat a yogurt?
Speaker 1: Why now am I waisting my breath on you? You're not even in the store.
Speaker 4: Please don't talk to anyone ever see her name.
Speaker 5: See she's crazy, right, she's crazy.
Speaker 4: What an't you gonna be so stupid?
Speaker 5: She ain't ridiculous, you know it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Fifteen items?
Speaker 5: How many times I told you that this is what you're gonna get into when you bring too many items? That's the insane life. That's where insane people go, and you're being so stupid.
Speaker 4: By going there.
Speaker 5: It's forced sad people to hurry up out of the store. That's why it's fast, so they can get back.
Speaker 4: To their miserable lives. Like this woman. It's grocery, I know, but in the world of the grocery store, that is the law. And you broke the law, and that woman's gonna be under aust she's like the cop you.
Speaker 5: Gonna call nine one one. People aren't real uptight, and it just lets people like her think that they can act like that. If I go.
Speaker 4: In a woman, it's not you. I broke the rule and you'd be mad about that.
Speaker 1: Do you really need the condoms? Nobody's having sex with you anyway? What this is Daniel Monarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, And you just got phone tapped, seriously, Annie's not really at the grocery store.
Speaker 4: What is not all those items?
Speaker 1: She doesn't have all those items.
Speaker 4: I'm done.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait hello, that's where to get the home.
Speaker 4: With the fifteen items.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant's phone now