Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to untraditionally, Lala, Hello, gorgeous, Welcome back to untraditionally, Lala. Ignore this room that we are in. We're in Palm Springs. We've been here since last week. We got here on Thursday. Janet and her husband and her beautiful son went to San Francisco for Easter. So we brought Janet's mom, Claudia, and we have had a heyday.
Speaker 3: There is no one.
Speaker 2: You keep saying that. She was like, what does that even mean? It's just the top tier. So Claudia came with us, which is Janet's mom. Great a bitch, great a bitch. The moment that you said that, she was like, what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: I know, I kind of got flustered. I was like, is she going to get mad? And be like, oh no, well you never know. She would never get mad at that win loser Maybe.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that you always go in for the maybe yeah, win lose er, maybe win loser draw? Okay, well either way, I love it so very quickly. I'm not supposed to talk about the show, which I won't. The showed the show that shall not be mentioned.
Speaker 1: What I'm on television. What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: There are moments where when I do an interview or a podcast comes out and the clips are.
Speaker 1: Posted, I start to feel a little bit exposed.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted to see I just wanted to see, on average, how many people are actually seeing me in a year.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I like, how many viewers see you?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, because you look in the comments section and there's there's moments where people start telling you who you are and what you need to work on, and you start believing it, and then you're like, what the how do how am I giving these people so much power to tell me who I am right and what I need to work on. When I'm with myself twenty four to seven, I can check myself.
Speaker 3: I have people around me who check me. But then I'm reading.
Speaker 2: Things and it's like, am I good at staying out of the comment section?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty good at it.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty good at it.
Speaker 2: Occasionally, because I'm human, I like to sabotage and people will say things that you need to work on, and you start seeing it over and over again, and you're like, oh my god, these people know me?
Speaker 1: Do they know me?
Speaker 2: What's happening. So I went into chat GPT, don't laugh, it's my best friend. Last night, Ocean wanted to know what she looked like as an old person, so I put her. I put her in. By the way, she's a gorgeous old person. I went back in this morning. I did this, you guys, and I give her take. I said, I'm on a show. If I appear on someone's screen once a week for twenty weeks, give or take right, for ten to fifteen minutes each time, what is the percentage that people.
Speaker 1: See me per year? You want to know what? It said?
Speaker 2: Zero point zero four percent? Oh, not even one percent?
Speaker 1: And batta. Oh and by the.
Speaker 2: Way, I'm going to allow you at not even a one percent to show me.
Speaker 1: What I need. I need to work on my life. Get the fuck out thing. Put a camera on you. Let me see what you should do differently in life. Oh.
Speaker 2: By the way, there is a group of women who just had cameras put on them in Rhode Island, and we're going.
Speaker 1: To talk about it. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 3: We're going to get into it. I can't.
Speaker 1: It's so grade A great a great a bitches, It's just great, a bitches on that too. We had a wonderful easter.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 2: We for a brief moment, said, you know what, let's stay in for easter.
Speaker 1: Let's not fight the crowds.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get ready, obviously, and I just want to stay home and cook.
Speaker 3: That lasted right four minutes that last.
Speaker 1: We should have known. We want to cook seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, cook, What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Just to let you guys know, just a side note. We went to the store, got pasta, came.
Speaker 2: Home the easiest thing you could possibly too lazy to make the pasta.
Speaker 3: We were too lazy to make we didn't make it.
Speaker 1: We ordered in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally the easiest thing.
Speaker 1: That's how lazy we are. Lorgos. I really just don't want to boil water. I was like, oh my god, we really are pathetic. But then me like, I can't be mad at her when I'm like, oh, I don't either. I just had a.
Speaker 2: Drop and I feel like lifting a pot of.
Speaker 1: Water is not well. I oh, so this is now my fault. I can't make the beds, I can't clean up. She has been a worthless old bag for about a month. It's been brutal. Most people would be into it. I'm not into it anyway. Easter, we just deid not to cook.
Speaker 2: We go to Wilman Frieda's, which is like our go to spot in Palm Springs.
Speaker 1: We came back, we laid by the pool. It was so easy.
Speaker 2: The kids played. We made more runs to Target than I can count.
Speaker 1: A little TJ. Max just we thrive in the desert. It's easy. It's the simple life.
Speaker 2: I always make a hall wasting time, a lot of wasting time, a lot of wasting time.
Speaker 1: Clearing the mind. But we get home.
Speaker 2: And we put Sosa down and she's been taking her diaper off for a very long time, you guys, and I know what you're gonna say. I mean, she's ready to be potty trained. She's been trying to take her diaper off since she could crawl, and they always say, like wait until they can walk right, And she's been a little bit wobbly.
Speaker 3: She's finally on her feet.
Speaker 2: So we all know that when you put Sosa down for a nap or even just playing around, she's got to have a diaper on. However, she's got to have pants on as well. Over thee because she will take the diaper off so we put her down for a nap.
Speaker 3: We put her pants on with the diaper.
Speaker 2: Usually, like we all know our kids, right, I know that when it's naptime for so so you'll hear it talking a little bit and then she's out cold and doesn't wake up. We put her down, she's like fussy. I'm like, that's weird. We'll she's in a pack and play, not like a normal crib. It's probably why she's fussy, and it's past her naptime. She's probably overly tired. I give it ten minutes and she's still fussy. So I go easton, go see what's going on, just like get her up because I can't lift her. He goes in there and I hear Lauren, and I just knew. I go, she took her diaper often? She he goes, yeah, And they're shit everywhere, you guys.
Speaker 1: This kid has gone through two pack and plays. I just throw them out. No, they're they're ruined.
Speaker 2: They're ruined, okay, And she's screaming bloody murder. There's feces and everywhere everywhere. I look at the pack and player, I was like, huck it. I put her into the bath. She's very upset because it takes a little bit for.
Speaker 3: The water to warm up.
Speaker 1: We didn't care.
Speaker 2: I didn't care. I was like, you're covered in poop. I'm dry heaving the whole time.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it. At least I had to take over. I could.
Speaker 2: I was like ready to vomit everywhere, though I had to throw it away.
Speaker 1: Were you disgusted? Oh, oh my god, I'm thinking about it. So the pack and play you have to like lift the middle and then know the sections where you have to like click so it collapses. That's where they covering shit. So and we had no gloves.
Speaker 2: We were not prepared, which is weird because since COVID, I've I like stalked up on hazmat suits and rubber like rubber don'tn't have any.
Speaker 1: So I yeah, I gotch I took off my sh I was running this thing out away from the body, touched some feces from the child busting in this door. Yeah there's the shit box, bdugum, we're talking about you. Oh yeah. She also took a tumble and hit her lip just barely. She is you didn't know that. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Mom, Oh okay, hi gorgeous so that's what happened on during Eastern and.
Speaker 3: We threw the Pack and Play out.
Speaker 2: Thank god Target does delivery very quickly because I said, you got to get a new Pack and Play like I'm so overwhelmed, and this kid is going to bed, she's had no nap. Five thirty, no later than six, into the pack and play, good night. Pack and Play arrives. It could not have come at a better time, because I.
Speaker 1: Was What's hard is that the days.
Speaker 2: Are already very long when you have children, especially when they're on break.
Speaker 1: Okay, and I love it. I enjoy my children.
Speaker 2: It may sound like a dream where you're like, I'm out of commission. Everyone has to do everything for me, but I'm so particular about how I like things. And Easton and my mom are more chill. We'll say, yeah, no, take a piece of what we do there.
Speaker 3: I could find the happy medium.
Speaker 2: But it's like something as simple as someone cuts something on the cutting board.
Speaker 1: Let me put it this way, be cleaned immediately.
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's still sitting there five, ten, fifteen, twenty minutes later and I can't pick it up.
Speaker 3: We had to clean it on my own.
Speaker 1: We had Nick and Joe over. We have Claudia, We had a lot of people over. We had a lot of dishes. We put them in the dishwasher, Lisa did. She's running it because it's full. There's a couple of dishes in the sink and Lauren is like, why are these in here? And I was like, well, the dishwasher is running and mom is taking care of it. Shes, but this is the thing. I would have done these by hand. And it's like it was like big pots. Yeah, and it's like, well, okay, we also cooked in them. They're soaking. She's just a little get to work strong.
Speaker 2: I strung, temperamental. All of the things are to my detriment. Yea possesses as well. But I will say what made it all better was sitting in the car driving home after a fabulous Easter brunch and my daughter busting into song Eminem's Mockingbird.
Speaker 1: Made it all better.
Speaker 3: It made it all better.
Speaker 1: And what's what app did she hear it from?
Speaker 2: I downloaded this song app on her iPad because she verbally waterboards me to where I just give her what she wants.
Speaker 3: She does get that from the other side.
Speaker 2: It makes total sense why he keeps on working because you finally just give him what they want, you know what?
Speaker 3: And I fine, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars a year, don't even give a fuck if I download it? Will you leave me alone for five minutes so I can watch real House as of Rhode Island. I would love that here you go, But apparently there's songs like that on it. And she was like talking about how pretty babe. I'm like, I don't love that. This is literally that like deadby Baby Mama. I'm thrilled it was eminem It's great. I don't even care in other nudes nudes.
Speaker 1: No other news, please fucking please, HESI, what is this that you wrote? Kids? Out there?
Speaker 2: What did you see that made you write this? And also tell me about robots? Your section get I'm on a roll over here, So kids being kids.
Speaker 1: I don't know if anybody else has been seeing this, but next to the house, we have, like next to the river, okay, there's just a dirt trail where people walk ride bikes. All of that, kids were building dirt jumps for their bikes. And then the dad was on a motor the little motorcycle with his little girl and his kid in the back following him and you just I don't remember seeing this ever. This is the first time week growing up. Yes, And I was on Ventura and there was just a group of kids on scooters not the electric one pushing wow, I know, and they were like doing tricks and stuff, and I was like, wow, kids being kids. I don't know. It just made me happy because I remember.
Speaker 2: Like getting on that I'm downloading all of these apps for ocean so that.
Speaker 1: I I don't want her out and yet no, no, no time place she can do. She's learning. Here's the thing about iPads that I'm torn about, and I would like to know other people's opinions. Yeah, I don't have a kid, so it doesn't hold much weight. I feel like if you don't give your kid an iPad, you are putting them behind because everything is going in that route. Like talking to our nephew who's in high school. They don't have books. I had no idea open a computer. Everything's right there. So like, if you're not giving your kid the iPad right now, it's like you're doing them a disservice. I want to know if you guys agree or disagree, because I kind of think there's a happy medium, but you have to give them an iPad to learn how to learn what their future is going to be.
Speaker 3: You know, that's very true.
Speaker 2: What's what's hard, And I think everyone every parent at this time of year can relate. When it's spring break and yes, you want the kids out and about, but there are moments where.
Speaker 1: You're like, just take the iPad. I don't even care. I don't. I mean, we've all been there. You go out, you know when we're here, You go out, you're with the kids, you're doing stuff for the kids. Then you come home and they're like, hey, can we do Can you blow up the big air thing and put it next to the pool so I can slide in? And I'm like, you're like, what about your iPad? Five thirty Yeah, I've had a full day. I'm like lost. Do you want to color on your iPad? She goes yeah, And I'm like, all right, that's way better. Maybe I'm lazy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we are lazy.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to feel guilty, and you know what the uncle Yeah right. But there's also the portion that you were talking about where I think you were on Siri or something. Because electronics are like it's not the future, like we're in it right, Like I'm watching people in the front seat of away mo.
Speaker 1: There's no one well driving and that's what I'm saying, Like we're here. She was doing stuff on the iPad. I didn't know you could do like she she made this screen smaller on the iPad like it does that, and then she moved it and moved another one into it. I was like, what are you doing. She goes, yeah, you can do that. I'll show you. I'll show you. But I talked to like Siri and like I have a Google at home and so like I have it play things, I'll ask you question guys.
Speaker 2: And we're in the car and Hesan's like, Siri, do this for me, and she does it and he goes, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I was like, why are you thanking her?
Speaker 1: Do you? Because I want him when they take over. I want him to remember as a good guy, don't you. They're coming about it, They're coming and I want them to be like this guy said thank you ninety nine percent of the time and they're like yes. So I'm like, thank you, sire, or I do do this. I wake up and I go, hey, Google, what's the weather? Like, and he'll tell me and I go, oh, that is a beautiful day, thank you so much. Oh my. He doesn't have a respond, which is kind of a dick move, but they know they're listening. And I'm a good guy clocking every Yeah. Do you not think it? I do other people.
Speaker 2: You've given me a new complex to worry about, Like, oh, I've never thanked Siri, and I've been using her for the past for many years, whenever she came to be.
Speaker 1: I judge know how people judge how you talk to your waiter and matress there, I judge how you talk to Siri. Wow?
Speaker 2: No, true, though she's doing so much like when she sucks up, I'm like, you stupid bitch.
Speaker 1: I know. And it's like, why am I getting mad at something? I have no idea how Like I couldn't even I don't know how this works, but I'm upset at it. It's pinging things doing I.
Speaker 2: Know when I'm like, take this into a caricature and it won't do it?
Speaker 1: On CHATGYBT liked it's like you do it, boyd, how to do the tables turn? God? For Chat GBT, I spend too much time. No, it's too fun guys. I bought it just to like, oh, you're paying like the forty dollars a month or whatever it is. I think it's twenty Okay, whatever it is, I'm paying for it. And because you can have limited images that you've come through it. And what's so sad is like if you look through my like you know how you can see your feet of like what you've asked? Oh god, you don't know that it's on the soule? How do I I'll show you that? But mine are just like I'm not doing anything productive on chat on chat GPT. I think a small percentage of people are no, A lot of people are a lot of yes, what are they doing? Analytics A whole bunch of shit? Analytics for what I mean? You just saw the farming girl. She was like, how much water have we used? And I put it into Yeah, that was cool. That's where I'm saying, like, this is years in business, yes, And she doesn't want to be the one to make it go under, so she's got a I use different have you had deductive?
Speaker 2: I now know that people only see me less than one percent.
Speaker 1: A year, and you know what your daughter will look like very old? So yours really doing things on it. I am on it, and I'm like, people are like being productive making money on this, and I'm looking up like a bowl of something and making it look funny. Wow, I gotta react for you, Okay.
Speaker 2: Taylor Frankie Paul posted on Easter Sunday that she's detaching herself from the Mormon Church.
Speaker 1: She still believes in God the Bible.
Speaker 2: But seems to be rethinking her identity and wanting a more personal form of faith.
Speaker 1: I cannot be mad at this at all. I'm going to say, when you find your own form of faith, it's great. Yeah, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't consider myself religious. We've talked about this a million and one times. Anytime our family from my dad's side would like go to church and invite us and try to like convert us to Mormonism, and we would decide to like go to Park City, and my mom would say, I don't need to like be in a building to let God know that I'm grateful for him, and I believe.
Speaker 1: I'm going to spend time in his creation.
Speaker 2: To what he created in these beautiful mountains with my family, and that's how I'm going to like take tribute to him and what he's done. Right, that did make sense. It was more of a spiritual type of thing. I couldn't tell you one thing from the Bible, you guys, not a one Like did Jesus walk on water? Was that Moses? I'm not sure the Red Sea? Maybe? Oh fuck? I might have thrown myself in hot water?
Speaker 1: Who knows? Do you think this podcast makes people dumber or make them smart? Or do you make it?
Speaker 3: Do you think it makes them feel seen?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Maybe what we do is like give them a bit of street smarts because we're so stupid. We like think I'm stupid in any sense of the word.
Speaker 2: Not at all. I've done stupid shit. Who hasn't I just continue a book to tell me how to live my life and be a good person.
Speaker 1: No, I just needed a correct which is all about like higher power power. Here's how I look at I'm not a religious I'm spiritual, and I there is something greater than me. That's all I know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm assuming that this is what Taylor Frankie Paul is find me. I again have not seen that show beyond maybe three to four episodes of season one.
Speaker 1: I believe they're on season like four.
Speaker 2: What I do know, Okay, season four, What I do know is people are obsessed because it's very weird to see how Mormons work. I can assume after that video came out of the throwing of the chairs that I deep self reflection happened on her end. Whatever trauma she's experienced, I believe just knowing what I know about the church and just seeing how my dad was, that a lot of her trauma came from that church and the amount of pressure and guilt that came along with it. That if you don't abide by these guidelines, you're not going to the highest kingdom of heaven.
Speaker 1: Three levels. Okay, that sounds like a lot of pressure.
Speaker 2: Okay, a lot. And my mom has always said, my God gave me a brain and I'm gonna use it. I don't need to use it to simply read and go, Okay, this is how I am a good person. No, God gave me the brain to decide and how to go. This feels right, and this feels wrong. So for her Taylor Frankie Paul to come out and say, I'm detaching myself from this religion. This is just what I'm gathering, it did not serve her any longer and coming up with her own relationship that feels right to her that she doesn't need to push onto anybody because it is so sacred and she's going to become very deep rooted when when all else fails, that is what she's going to.
Speaker 1: Have, right.
Speaker 2: I think it is a beautiful step in the right direction to healing herself. You guys know that I had very strong thoughts about that video that came out with she and her baby daddy. My strong opinions were just based on the kid being in their room one hundred percent where I'm there is no version of me condoning it. However, here's the flip side. When somebody has such a low, low moment and you thank God that it wasn't worse than it was, and you take time to say, this is what I want. I'm detaching myself from this, attaching myself to that maybe I'm going to rethink picking up drinks for me.
Speaker 3: For me, you have a clean slate at that.
Speaker 2: Point, nothing is erased. We all saw the video and she has to live with that. I can't even imagine the guilt that she feels. And then on top of all of us talking about it right and placing our judgments because life is already hard enough, but because I know what that feels like to have such horrendous moments and then you get sober and you feel the shame and you just want to not only forgive yourself, but have other people not look past it. I don't want to say that, but see you and your growth. Yeah, you know that may have been part of your story, but that is.
Speaker 1: Not who you are. But just like I don't know, working on yourself and choosing to get sober and all that. Yes, if you make changes, it's like you made changes, but it's doesn't It doesn't erase everything. And starting from there you're a new person. And I will give you a lot of leeway, but you have to put in a lot of work day by day to show that you are a changing person.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree with you. So I don't think that it is her job to change the public's mind.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But I'm saying for her, she changed herself every day. The one thing that I will say that I could never meant to like I've never been there, but like seeing her home and I know a lot of people saw it because she's like depressed, and there is a mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So mentally I don't know where she's at, but to live in that space, I can only imagine what you've gone through and things like that. So I just hope her, like I'm just wishing her the best, and I'm glad that she's finding something out side of the Mormon Church, because I really do that. I could go on for days about how I'm not the biggest fan of that malag a fan at all.
Speaker 2: It is all about like guilt, guilt, guilt, and the guilt is hopefully what makes you conform to the rules. It's very it's very toxic. So I think that this.
Speaker 1: Is and here's the thing. Everybody's going to have their own opinion. I'm coming off the opinion of my dad. Well, yeah, we saw first guilt that I mean, he left at twenty two.
Speaker 2: He passed away when he was sixty four, and as long as he was my dad, I saw the battle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and him that's a long time to be out of it. And that was the other thing that he had, like the battle with dating my mom who isn't Mormon or who was never Mormon.
Speaker 2: And then the family aspect of like judging and not accepting, but you're in love.
Speaker 1: And you know, my mom was.
Speaker 2: My mom was born in El Paso, Texas. She was an army brat. She moved all over the world.
Speaker 1: She lived in Japan for three years.
Speaker 2: And so when she got to Utah, she was still very she was still very young. But she was raised in a Christian household, like even now her family, who I love and adore, they're all from the South.
Speaker 1: They're all very, very Christian.
Speaker 2: And I think that the combination of how she was raised and how my dad was raised, I think the blend was, or the compromise was spirituality. Let's not raise our kids with a book in front of them. And you know, before I got pregnant with Ocean, my ex and I had this conversation. And this is no disrespect to any one religion. I obviously have my feelings about the Mormon Church because I witnessed it with my dad. I do think that religion, it handled properly, is can be a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Oh is a corruption that comes within it with dirty people, right, That's where it's like, Okay.
Speaker 2: I was very very open with my ex about how Ocean would be raised. My ex was Jewish, beautiful religion, I said, it is it is imperative that we do not raise Ocean with religion or our future kids. Because Ocean wasn't even a thought at this point. It was just the overall because that was going to be a breaking point if he said this is a deal breaker for me. I just felt like organized religion, it's just so personal.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 2: I wanted Ocean to kind of know about every religion and what it entails. And then when she gets to a point where she can say, you know, Judaism really resonates with me. Catholicism really resonates with me. Just being a spiritual person. That's what makes me feel safe and like I have something to rely on.
Speaker 1: I don't care what if hurt.
Speaker 3: I have to be okay with that. Okay, I have to be okay with that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think there's anything wrong with people being atheist. There's not, but I it is hard to believe in something when if if you don't pray or speak loudly and you don't have anything in return, and a lot of people I wasn't very spiritual until I hit AA. I never prayed. I always thought I was pretty atheist. I told you guys that I was like, I don't pride, Yeah I did. I was like, it's hard to believe in something when you look at the state of the world or when you're yeah yeah, like you're like this is just unfair. And then you start to look at it. And I was like, I was twenty five. It's like, I'm glad I had a dad till twenty five. I had a homie who's he lost his dad at seven.
Speaker 2: So the perfect example Savannah Guthrie so deeply rooted in her face.
Speaker 1: And her mother. How can you sit and not question it. My buddy died on a mission, on a Mormon mission. Yeah, he was housing. He was building a roof for people, slipped, grabbed a cord, electrocuted, killed him. And it's like he was on service for the Lord, I know how, Like why? And then you know they're like, well, it's there's something and it was probably his time and he there was bigger things, and it's like, well, now are we just lying?
Speaker 2: You know? I think we are telling ourselves something because none of us really know.
Speaker 1: But now, like back to it, Like I was atheist and I got sober. I started to talk to somebody that was bigger than me, or honestly, I speak to nature because that's what I find bigger than me. And things started to happen and things talked back, and it's maybe the way my mindset was. And you do have to speak it into the existence and manifestation is real, but it it it's hard.
Speaker 2: No, I know, and it's hard. It is hard, and you do question it. And Savannah Guthrie was asked, how do you stay in your faith? And she goes, I have battled it, but God never once asked me to not question him.
Speaker 1: That's what works for her.
Speaker 3: And so for Ocean.
Speaker 2: If she one day comes to me and says, this is what I believe in.
Speaker 1: As long as I.
Speaker 2: Know that she's the one that made the call, I have to raise her with a moral compass, raise her to know how to treat people. But as far as what her higher power looks like, she's got to make that decision because trauma does come from that. We watched it with Taylor, Frankie Paul, We've watched it with a lot of those girls on that Mormon show.
Speaker 1: And I hope for her she has a beautiful.
Speaker 3: She's gonna have one hell of a comeback.
Speaker 1: I feel it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I think we are finally getting to a place everyone was so quick to cancel everybody all the time.
Speaker 1: Isn't it kind of nice that this is the one that everybody was kind of riding.
Speaker 3: For the thing that I'm enjoying overall, we are allowing people to make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Because let me tell you something, anybody who is in the public eye, if we were to take a no name, throw them in the public eye. I'm telling you there will We all do. We all do. And it doesn't mean you're a bad person.
Speaker 1: It means that you made a mistake or at that moment, you didn't make the right decision. We're looking back, but how hindsight hindsight, it's twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Those things are finding moments.
Speaker 1: See how many decisions that you've thought about, that we've all thought about, and you have a choice and B choice, and you really think about it and you choose B and then hindsight you're like, fuck, I should have chosen now, you know, yeah, should have happens.
Speaker 2: Dakota is going to be cut out of season three of vander Pump Villa, and most of the dads from mom Talk are going to be on the upcoming season.
Speaker 3: I'm not really familiar with.
Speaker 2: Vander pump Villa, so season three, I mean, I think that that's probably a good choice.
Speaker 3: I think his motive in releasing.
Speaker 1: That was not.
Speaker 2: When I went in on her. You guys, this is the luxury of kind of being a little nobody with nothing to lose. Yeah, who the fuck is this Dakota?
Speaker 1: We know him because he's.
Speaker 2: He's still just as dangerous, but he's not as important in the story because.
Speaker 1: No, that's why he can he can be He has.
Speaker 2: No Taylor Franky Paul Right, I'm not excusing his behavior. He's a piece of shit. You guys know how I feel about most men. Okay, I'm not excusing his behavior. Cut him out, goodbye, you gotta go. You have traumatized this girl further. How she chose to react to you not great, But like I'm not looking at him like he's some wonderful man, and they're recording her reaction.
Speaker 1: And then he placed himself near the kid when it's like, I'm not, Taylor sure going to be.
Speaker 2: Sitting there cowering and talking to the child when you know you're recording.
Speaker 1: Yeah, duh, Because I have a feeling he you know, is not like that.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you when the camera ain't going that he pressed record on.
Speaker 1: She should have been doing it on the other end.
Speaker 2: So now that we're on the subject of reality TV, let's talk about a show that I that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to start watching now.
Speaker 2: Your fucking one, okright, So my number, my number. The only complain I have. Only complain I have about Real Housewives of Rhode Island, and it's gonna change. We're two episodes in at this point, I believe that I've seen an episode one fantastic chef's kiss. It made me. I rock with Housewives no matter what. But there is a point in time where every single city it's just, uh, it doesn't feel like we're at the where we got the bones still. We just have like the pretty structure, but you blow and the house is gonna fall down.
Speaker 1: This is it already blowing.
Speaker 2: Fucking show is so deep rooted, the bones are fucking strong.
Speaker 1: I did watch these women are so seasoned already, like air is going on. Oh that's the only thing I couldn't get into a guys, because the first thing they were all watching it and I was just in the house and I walked by, and I did stop behind the couch because they were all just sitting at a table and they were just reading did you sleep with this person and you sleep with the coach? Do you have multiple? She was I was not the reporter. I was like, that's the episode one I could get.
Speaker 3: My only complaint.
Speaker 2: They're all very aesthetically pleasing, yes, but they do all look alike. They all have really dark hair. They all have these beautiful olive reversion. I'm like, yeah, blonde hair for the darkness there watching a YouTube, You're like, they're all They're all really really so it's going to take me a minute to learn everybody's names.
Speaker 1: And they're married most of them. Yes. The young he his housewife.
Speaker 2: She's thirty one. Her name's Kelsey. She met her guy when she was nineteen. They've been together for ten years. She lives in a sixteen thousand square foot home. And she doesn't shy away from this. She's like, I'm a sugar baby, and I've been getting sugar for the last ten years. Because now she's at a point in time, so she says he's gone five months out of the year, and of course me, I'm like, well, die he's cheating. Then it cuts to her interview and she goes because he is in Miami with his girlfriend. And I knew the rules that he was never going to settle down and commit to one person, that I had to be okay with him having multiple partners. So they're not in a polygamous relationship because apparently you have to be married for that.
Speaker 1: They're polyamorous. Is she allowed to have other boyfriends? So now she is at a crossroads.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I'm all about when you lay out, when you put out the ground rules, and someone is aware that you when you're gone, are sleeping with whoever. And I say, okay, great, I'm aware you're not cheating on me.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 2: They're at that table, the one you saw where they write the question. Oh yeah, Kelsey's at a crossroads right now. She's thirty one. She's like, I want to get married and have children. I have decided to switch the game up. I knew the rules, I was okay with them, and now I'm suddenly not. She does have a boyfriend, she's seeing someone.
Speaker 1: How does the guy know.
Speaker 3: I'm not quite sure yet.
Speaker 2: So Sunday's episode, we see the boyfriend because in episode one, she's talking about her relationship with this guy that she's been with for ten years, living in his house, and the pictures of them together has his face torn out.
Speaker 1: But like production did it. I'm loving the way they're doing it.
Speaker 2: They're not blurring the faces all of the images they show, and they're talking about people who like obviously don't want to be on camera. They're making it look like the photo was ripped. It's really really, really good, not petty. I just like the choice, the creative choice behind that. It's very good. So the thing that I'm liking about it is it's giving me. It's giving me og Jersey and the.
Speaker 1: Moment that I thought they were sisters and I'm going to ruin names. Let me pull it up here. I have all of their faces. It's she was on Dolorous Dolores.
Speaker 2: So when I saw Liz just like Dolores and literally, in a matter of no, they have the same they have the same teeth doctor.
Speaker 1: And the same face doctor. Not at the moment I saw her and I was like, that looks just like Dolores. I don't care about it.
Speaker 3: She popped up and I go your thinking, I looked like Dolores.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh wow, here we go.
Speaker 2: It's giving me that vibe. I had no idea. Rhode Island was like that. I've been to Rhode Island one time. I filmed a movie there and I was wasted the whole time. It was with Samira Wiley. She was in Orange is the New Black. I played opposite her, and I remember in our gift bags they gave us a I think like a twelve pack of Rhode Island beer and I was in my green room.
Speaker 1: I fucking polished it all before you left it. Yeah. No, it was like, I had the best time. So I'm vague.
Speaker 2: I'm a little foggy on Rhode Island, but it's fucking gold you guys.
Speaker 3: So there's that part. Joellen.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with her the moment in episode one she was like, Horton, here's a who. So she's sitting in her confessionals She's like, I don't know why anyone tells me anything, because if you tell me something and then you say don't tell, I'm not gonna tell except for my best friend. And it like pops up one of her besties who's on the show, and she goes and then my other best friend. It pops up her other bestie on the show. She just and if they choose to tell, that's on them, and it is Horton.
Speaker 1: Here's a who. If you guys remember the Elephant movie.
Speaker 2: Where he's like, I have a secret and all of the little like uh uh jungle people are like what is it? And he's like, but you can't tell anyone, and the little guy goes, we're not gonna tell anyone, and if we do, we'll tell them not to tell anyone, and Horton goes, perfect, I'm like Joelle and is Horton.
Speaker 1: Here's a who. I'm obsessed with her. I love her.
Speaker 2: She's so beautiful. She's got this big, beautiful smile, but she will fuck you up. And apparently she's like the main bitch in Rhode Island.
Speaker 1: The main one is she is she having affairs? No, she's not.
Speaker 3: She's having issues with her mother, though they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get into that. As Alicia, who I also love. She is mouful, she's beautiful as well.
Speaker 2: She's sitting there talking about how she doesn't drive, she will not drive, and then she's talking.
Speaker 3: To Kelsey about it.
Speaker 2: Cut to her interview because they want to go to the winery, and she's like, have the bus meet here because you know I don't drive, And then it cuts her a confessional and she's like, my fear of driving started when I ran off of a bridge.
Speaker 3: And then I hit a woman.
Speaker 2: And the interviewers like, you hit a woman. She's like, yeah, I ran over a woman. Oh, Like she can see it replaying in her mind. She's Lisa, she doesn't drive. Rula just appeared episode two. She's beefing with Joellen because apparently Rula's husband was having an affair. The mistress posted on Instagram the picture Joellen found it calls Liz. Liz is like, you got to be a girl's girl and you have to tell her. So Rula's like, please send me the photos. She fires them off and then apparently from there, Rula and her husband work things out. In the meantime, Joellen has gone to people in Rhode Island.
Speaker 3: And talked about these photos.
Speaker 2: So now Rula is placing all the blame on Joellen, and Joellen's like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: Deal with your marriage? He's saying he ain't cheating. Guess what.
Speaker 2: He still very much has this mistress. I don't care what he's saying, but Joellen is now the enemy. I I think if it was, I don't know what I would do. You guys, because I'm of the mindset of if my man's cheating and you catch him, scream it from the rooftops, tell everyone in town because I'm gonna need them to be on the lookout. I'm gonna need them to be on the lookout. You're cheating, motherfucker. I don't think that Rula's placement is fair. And she talks about when you have children with someone, it changes the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah it does. Now you've really fucking pissed me off. Don't do that.
Speaker 2: No, when we have kids and you want to go out and do this, Oh, I'm outing you, shout it from the.
Speaker 1: Rooftops, making you leave town.
Speaker 2: You're never coming back here, buddy, you won't never be able to show your face again. So it changes the game for me in that regard, not like we have kids. We need to work it out, Noboddy, No, sir, I'm gonna need you to tell your friends and tell them to tell everybody.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 2: So that's the breakdown. I cannot wait. I cannot wait for episode three. They're going to a party and now Liz, who looks like Dolores. They've talked about when the mice are away, the cat shall play, or no reverse, when the cat's away, the mice shall play. Is the cat the guy just the people in general? Her husband apparently allegedly dogs. Yeah, well she's been playing.
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Apparently we're gonna find out this weekend.
Speaker 1: God, it's so good. Let's cut to the ache and relief of the week.
Speaker 2: My ache is that I have still not hit four weeks of post op, and my doctor said, you're gonna feel good week three. It is imperative that you don't do anything because week four you're going to feel like a champion. That'll be next week. My doctor's appointment is on the fifteenth. I'm just ready to feel like a normal person again. I want to lift a weight, I want to squat. I want to be able to pick my children up first and foremost.
Speaker 1: That is my ache.
Speaker 2: This is the longest postop shit I've ever dealt with in my life. And my relief is the fact that I'm going tonight with Brittany and Janet for a mom's dinner to the boulevard. It's going to be fantastic. I can't wait to just sit and chat and.
Speaker 1: Be with my girls. Love that for you. I love that for me too. What's your ache and relief to you? Before? My ache is, guys, I have a song coming out when we do not know. The ach is that I don't know. Yeah, I'm you know. Yeah, I got to figure out how to own the right. So I'm in the process of owning rights and figuring all that out. So that is my ache. But when it comes out, it'll be a relief and it'll be out it's very good. Well, thank you. My relief is tonight. What's tonight today? What I'm going I have a whole day planned with my friends with Dina, Yeah, Dina and some friends, little Dina who does her hair. Yeah, We're going to a little I'm gonna go grab some thrifty stuff, some shirts. I need some shirts, some cheap, cheap shirts.
Speaker 3: It's a little vintage moment.
Speaker 1: I know. We're gonna grab some dinner, all of us, and then the real relief. So we're seeing Mario two.
Speaker 3: Don't tell Ocean you promise you would take her.
Speaker 1: Don't tell her saying I'm going in three D so I may not even last I may.
Speaker 2: Throw up at You're gonna have to take a dramamine before and red bull. Okay, that's like the sober sober man's xanax and what's an upper cocon xanax? Jesus, be careful. Well, the gang wants implement some water until I will.
Speaker 1: I will do. I need to tell my sponsor, no a.
Speaker 2: Red bull and drama meine Easton. No, I'm saying it's the sober person's version of coke and some fucking zandy bars.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well I got to stay awake, so you know. There it is. There we go. I love you, guys.
Speaker 2: I hope you enjoyed the tangent episode of Untraditionally La La. I'm going to catch you guys on Monday for a bonus episode. I'm going to catch you again on Wednesday for a regular old episode, and remember an Unlikely Affair Airs every Thursday night, nine pm. You're fucking welcome, Love you guys, Bye bye