Speaker 1: Scrubbing In Withy and Tanya rap an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, we are scrubbing in.
Speaker 1: Scrub dum dumb.
Speaker 2: That is either a delirious Tanya or a Tanya that somehow got enough sleep after a weekend in NYC.
Speaker 1: Got enough sleep? Don't think it made up for the lack of sleep in n y C. So it's definitely a delusional, delirious delirium delirium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, delusion is your baseline. Delirium is what happens when you're sleep yes, yes, and gluten full, yes, gluten filled. You're just gonna let me say delusion is your base and not even like questioning, no full accepting, no rebuttal from anyone in the room. No, all right, great, how was it? I love New York? Do you love New York?
Speaker 1: I love New York? It was magical. Well, no, First of all, we had to back up because there's so much stuff that happened this past week.
Speaker 2: Yes, so much happened. What happened?
Speaker 1: You went out two times in one day with your new best friend Daisy from The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is this is where social media can really be deceiving to people, right, because I did go to two events in one day, which I rarely go to any events these days because I'm just lazy as hell, and I for some reason was like, why not do two in one day? Actually, what happened was Amanda had invited me to her show Me Your mumou collection launch and it was in Costa Mesa, So I drove down there to support her. And that was really fun because I haven't seen the Show Me Your Muma girls in so long, and they were my first brand that I worked with post Bachelor, and it was when Flower Crowns were in so like, I went and did a photo shoot and I was just decked out in Flower Crowns. I've never felt better about myself and pulled up some of those photos and.
Speaker 1: Was reminiscing humbled. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So anyways, it was really fun. And then the night before, Tyler Cameron had dm'd me and was like, Hey, I'm having a launch for my show tomorrow night. If you it's like a launch party event, here's the invite if you want to come.
Speaker 1: He sent me that too, He texted it to me yeah, and I was like, I saw his name pop up on my phone. I was like, why is Tyler Cameron texting me. It wasn't just an invite the flyer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fire fire Yeah. So I was like, great, would love to. And so I saw Daisy at the event show me your Moonmoo thing. Didn't know she was going to be. There's my first time meeting her. She is absolutely a ray of sunshine, just a little doll. You didn't watch the show, but we're trying to get her on the podcast, so you'll get to meet her nice. And then we were messaging on Instagram and I was gonna invite her because I had I was going to just have a plus one for Tyler's thing. And I was like, Oh, what are you doing tonight? And she goes, Oh, I'm going to this launch party for Tyler Cameron's new show. And I was like, I'll be there, see you there. So we just saw each other. So it wasn't like we were just hanging out all night and went to the event, which I would have done that. It's just not what happened, and what does that matter.
Speaker 1: It's just it's interesting. It made me realize how mature I have grown, because I did not get jealous seeing those photos.
Speaker 2: But if it had been Ali or Jojo. She cannot confirm or deny, not confirm.
Speaker 1: Nor deny, but it made me feel like I am becoming securely attached.
Speaker 3: Was totally jealousy in your voice throughout this conversation.
Speaker 1: No no no, no, no, no no no no no. Happy for Cucumber, Happy for you and Daisy and your twenty four hour excursion together.
Speaker 2: It was so cute. Yeah, So that was that was that.
Speaker 1: We have to get Daisy on the podcast, because you told me one thing that literally made me laugh out loud, which was that she said she grew up watching you on The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was it was so and we did the math and it was like she was fifteen and she said she so at the beginning of the season, I had messaged her and I said something like you like you have a light about you, like I can't wait to watch the season. Whatever. So he DMed back and forth a little bit, and then when that night at Tyler's event, she goes, I just wanted to say, it meant so much to me when you reach out, because like, I remember watching you when I was yoing, and it it hit like there was a beat of like, oh my god, it's fine. Embrace it. But it did make me kind of laugh just because of the conversations we've been having.
Speaker 1: But I was like, honestly, it's couldn't have come at a better time that you've now accepted your millennialness, because I feel like if she had said that two weeks prior, you would have like spiraled. Yeah, I would have spiraled.
Speaker 2: But it was it was so funny. It also is so weird because that was such a It almost feels like a different person. Like even when I think about details about certain things during that time of my life, it's all fuzzy, kind of.
Speaker 1: Join the club.
Speaker 2: So with just like me accepting my millennialism, my memory is fading. But it was. It was really cute because she just said it so sweetly and recently, and it was like daggers, dang. When you were younger, huh.
Speaker 1: High school.
Speaker 4: I used to watch.
Speaker 2: You when you're of high school. Loved you on the Bats.
Speaker 1: Watching you on the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing the sound.
Speaker 1: So comforting to me.
Speaker 5: Now my parents watch on the Bachelor literally.
Speaker 2: Literally, Mom probably was more of the bat was watching watching my seasons. But yeah, she was just so sweet and everyone's like get her on the podcast we're trying.
Speaker 1: We're getting her. It's the last thing we do. If it's the last podcast she does, Yes, we are getting her.
Speaker 2: Something else that was really interesting that happened over the week was I was on a walk and I'm a very paranoid walker, like I'm always checking to see if someone's behind me. And in fact, I think they have glasses now that you can get, and they have like rear view mirrors. I think I might get some of those. I don't know how stylish they are, but it sucks.
Speaker 3: You have to think that, but I understand it.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, so you just you just gotta be.
Speaker 1: Aware, especially on my side. Just illusion no walk on too bashedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to do That's fine, especially like all the people in New York. There were all these people getting punched in the face in New York. Did you see this? They were looking down at their phone. And so anyways, I'm on guard and I'm walking back home and I feel someone behind me. Sorry, my nipple covers falling off. Hurry.
Speaker 1: Why are you wearing a nipple cover with that.
Speaker 4: Because you'd see my nipples?
Speaker 1: Why are you wearing a bra? I never wear bra okay.
Speaker 2: Anyways, so I'm walking, I feel someone running behind me, so I turn and it's just a guy and I'm like, oh, he's just jogging. He's gonna pass me, right. I hear him again, so I turn around and he's like out of breath and he's like hi. And he's in jeans and a top, so he's not like in athletic where And he goes, I saw you walk by back there, and I thought you were really pretty and I didn't want to let you go without saying hello. And this guy's very normal, like I'm not freaked out by him at all, and so I go, oh, that's really nice, and he goes, I was wondering if I could get your number just bold move right off the bat. And I go, oh, that's so nice. But I have a girlfriend, and he goes, I'm talking.
Speaker 4: He goes, you're.
Speaker 2: Gay, and I go, well, hands on his hands on the head, couldn't believe it. And I go, well, I guess not technically. Well it's by technically, but I've been with my girl him for six years. And he goes, wow, I never would have guessed.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I go oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, well, thanks, for saying hi, and I got to walk off and he goes, are you sure you don't want a boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good. Thanks. It was the most sweat.
Speaker 5: You weren't waving your rainbow flag blasting Tegan and Sarah, right right, come on.
Speaker 2: I was just like, this is so funny because it's so weird how and I think I used to think that way, that there was a stereotype of how it looked to be gay, you know, But it was so funny to have someone say that to me. And in this year of twenty.
Speaker 1: Four you're like, yes, I left my rainbow tube, sox at ho, thank you, so sorry, we'll let it happen again.
Speaker 3: And at first I was kind of like, wow, this guy. You know, we complained that guys don't make the first move these days, like this guy's just pointing it out there. But then every other word he said his stock drop dramatic and it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't I will say he wasn't rude about He genuinely was like shocked. He just said what came to his mind. But I was telling Haley later that night and she goes, does it feel good to get hit.
Speaker 4: On like that?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but at the same time.
Speaker 2: It was such a funny interaction that.
Speaker 1: Like, my god, that would have happened to me. I would have walked around like the Rizzler of the rest of the day. I'd be like, hey with the little guns near, Hey.
Speaker 4: The old wristler.
Speaker 1: The street, because when.
Speaker 3: You get rid of that, do it. It's just a compliment.
Speaker 2: Yes, he didn't say anything. I did not take it personally that he was shocked that I had a girlfriend. You know, I didn't feel personally attacked by that. It was just such a funny, like shocked reaction. And then the one part was like, are you sure you don't want a boyfriend? Because that's a whole thing like respecting when you when you say you have a girlfriend, it's like you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I feel like he would have done that even if you said I had a boyfriend. He would have been like.
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, he could have been like you don't want another one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we want to.
Speaker 2: I could be better, so yeah, you being the Wrizzlers.
Speaker 3: By the way, people who are good at art, can you make Tanya into the superhero or super villain?
Speaker 1: You have to have a little little like let me see.
Speaker 3: If I can get ai to do that while we're having this, well, there are there are a lot of image generators. Now, uh, yeah, we should follow up on the Riz conversation last week because there was a lot of comments on that.
Speaker 2: The Wrizzler name was. I laughed out loud at the Wrizzler when you were Yeah. Some of the comments that I really loved was, Tanya is the rizziest.
Speaker 1: That's right. This the Wrizzler came from a scrubber, by the way, did not originate from me. Yeah, okay, okay, just making sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew original. No, Yeah, she's playing a made up game for sure. If you're the Delulu friend, you don't have Riz. Sorry, Tanya, love.
Speaker 1: You the audacity Becca has risk for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, my burner account. Just kidding. I need to seer to text the boys for a week. Someone said, gotta say, I think Haley and Robbie have the risks.
Speaker 1: Rude.
Speaker 2: Robbie said risk for days with the Z, which just feels like supportive energy from him.
Speaker 1: By the way, We're at the airport yesterday and uh, he was eating his banana at the airport and he goes, it's like Nature's popsicle and I was like, I love you. This is why I'm burying you.
Speaker 2: It's just that just one not same have found a better match for you. No, like how Hinge needs to sponsor your wedding.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have found, honestly a better match for myself.
Speaker 2: They it's not because the popsicle is cold and refreshing.
Speaker 1: H banana's like mushy, like grimy, grimy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so even you agree, it's not I do agree, well.
Speaker 1: And they constipate you. It's like nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: So the task that you were assigned was to ask Robbie's two boys, ages twelve and nine, if you have riz yes, and you got some feedback.
Speaker 1: Twelve year old said no, absolutely, not that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Conversation.
Speaker 1: No, it was just like no. I was like no, he was like no, okay. Nine year old said a little bit, I have a little bit.
Speaker 2: He still so sweet. Yeah, he's just softest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, I want to put that in my back pocket.
Speaker 2: A little bit, little bit is the rizzler with a little bit of.
Speaker 1: The rizzler adjacent Well, let me tell you I had some risen New York City because your girl was popping off. Okay, well, no, oh, just living life. You know it was life. Yes, yes, I went full force. First of all, it was so cute because we show up. We went for Sophia. It was her birthday weekend, but it was more about she's been filming this movie in New York, so I just haven't seen her in like over two months. So we went out there and we all stayed with her in her like apartment, which was so cute, and she got keys made for for all of us, so like all next to each one of our bedside tables was like a key to the apartment, which is like so cute, so thoughtful, and she had put you know when you like you write on the mirror, like you can write on mirror, she would like she would little hearts in everybody's bathrooms and like I love you guys. And then she got all our favorite snacks that she put.
Speaker 2: It was you know what I mean, Like it's just so the most It was really really cute.
Speaker 1: So we like showed up to all that. Just Paulina got sweatshirts made, Robbie made t shirts. So it was like a really fun like I felt I felt like we were like the Friends cast all weekend just like you like Disney.
Speaker 2: It was kind of like going to Disneyland vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were like rising it all over in New York City, you know what I mean, Like you were setting left and right, rising it here it there. And we did like a pizza tour. By the way, I just went full gluten, like just full gluten over the weekend and we did like a pizza taste test all these different places. I met a scrubber at one of the pizza places. Yeah, so cute, and she ended up being on my flight back home. Okay, so I saw on the plane, which was like very funny and cute. But did all these pizza taste testings, went on a boat to go see the Statue of Liberty, went to like clubs like we were like damnancing till four in the morning. I lost my voice.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah you lived, you were living a living. Did you love it?
Speaker 1: I loved it. I'm exhausted, yeah, fully fully worth it. It was so worth it. Yeah, it was very well.
Speaker 2: That's what we have to remember when we do things and we're feeling tired and like we don't want to do things, we have to remember that's worth it.
Speaker 1: I think last night. I went to bed around seven forty five, and I think, if I do it again one more night tonight, I think tomorrow I'll feel back to normal again, back to myself. But it was totally worth it, and I locked in a bridesmaid over the weekend. Wow, just one, just one? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Well because so because Sophia is living out there for a little bit, I I wanted to do it in person with her, but the rest of my crew I'm going to do together.
Speaker 2: And she said yes, and she said yes, great, Yeah, she said, can I ask a question? Yes, what did it take to keep you out till four am? Because at the actual party, you went to bed rather early, So what does it take to keep you out?
Speaker 1: I think the time difference because it was one one in La, but I was very pushing it. We were home by like two. But then I did all my bridesmaid stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, middle of the night, the middle of the night bride posal.
Speaker 1: Yes, at the middle of the night. Wow. But I think it was the time difference and everything. We didn't start everything until later, so I was like sleeping in later. Everything was just kind of like later.
Speaker 2: All right, just seeing what it takes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was not. It was not easy. Two o'clock was like. The first night was okay, the second night I was like, it was hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm proud of you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of my I really lived, I know, but it really threw off my whole week because Sunday's I like to meal prep and I did not have any time to meal prep. So this morning I was trying to pack my bag for work and I didn't have food, idn't have coffee. Like I was like, ah, oh.
Speaker 2: No, what could could you do that today? Yes, it's today because I was worried about Yeah, yeah, hop right back into.
Speaker 1: It, don't you worry.
Speaker 2: Well, something else that happened over the weekend was Coachella, and I had a little fomo for the first time ever in my life. To say it, but I think we should talk about that after a break. Okay, all right, So Coachella happened this weekend. And when I say, I never feel fomo about Coachella ever, because I have always associated my only times going to Coachella were for work things, so I've never associated it with like.
Speaker 1: Fun, just fun, Oh my gosh, you know, so fun.
Speaker 2: And when I went, I had fun. But I when I think about Coachella, I think of work and brands, and you know, that's like my mindset about it. And I saw this TikToker talking about how it's not gonna it's not cool this year to go to Coachella or it's like not trendy because it's mostly just influencers going with brands, so what's considered to be work. And so this girl stitched the video and she was saying she was in the airport heading to Coachella, and she was saying, like I think for influencers, it's your influencers are so out of touch with reality. Which we talk about this all the time, like the experiences we get, the people we get to me, it's so it's our world to the point where we almost are jaded about it, right, And she was saying how it's like Coachella is the most exciting weekend of the year for her and her friends because they take off work, they work, you know, nine to five jobs, they plan their outfits and they're so excited to go and listen to music, dance in the fields or whatever. And it really was like a perspective shift for me because I watched all the content from coachel this year, and I didn't feel like I saw as much branded stuff, Like it felt like people were just having the best time and they were like.
Speaker 1: It felt so branded to me. Really maybe my autodrone. I mean, I mean they have the stuff, but all branded.
Speaker 2: I didn't see. No, no, no, I'm saying I saw all that stuff. I'm just saying I didn't see a lot of content that was like I'm staying at the blah blah blah, and here's the product that I'm using it. It felt more organic and it felt like people were just having fun there. That's what it felt like to me. And then something about Lana del Rey coming in on that motorcycle entrance, I was like, that was so epic and iconic. And then Taylor slipped being there with Travis.
Speaker 1: So it's funny that you say that because I had people boots on the ground at Coachella that said Lana set was so snoozy.
Speaker 3: Snoozy wow until Billy, until Billy saved.
Speaker 1: It, saved it, Billy saved the day, but it was still snoozy wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is so crazy because TikTok made me feel like it was the greatest Coachella set of.
Speaker 1: All times, I know, okay, boots on the grounded.
Speaker 2: Boots on the ground. Say, Aside from.
Speaker 1: That, everything else was like high high, like high vibes, but.
Speaker 2: His music is snoop. I mean, I don't think. I know.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting energy, interesting choice, but I have so many questions, So I did not feel I don't think I feel fomo unless it has to do with the people that I love. So like, if you were at Coachella with like Jojo and Ally, I would have been like I needed to be. That could be at an airport with.
Speaker 2: I, could be at a dumpster yard, yes, and you would feel fomo. Yes, if I was the right people.
Speaker 1: Correct, correct, So like, I don't really feel fomo about like experience experiences unless people that I love are at them, right, That's when I feel fomo. But so I didn't really feel fomo from Coachella because I also feel like I could like see what was going on. But I have so many questions about the tailor and Travis logistics of it all. Because even if you have artists passed, you have the best VIP passes that you can possibly get, It's a lot of walking, it's a lot of people. They were in a sea of people without what seemed to be bodyguards around. But there's no way. They must have had bodyguards in the crowd somewhere, we just didn't see them on the video like they like were told to like blend in. Yeah, there's no way. They were just out there the way they were, right, No chance, no chance.
Speaker 2: Also, Travis is a big guy though, so I think she also probably feels safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like any big guy gets clocked from behind is not a big guy anymore.
Speaker 2: She's not going anywhere without her security team, right.
Speaker 1: But she really did a good job blending in because I could not. I looked at videos from the left, from the right, from the front, from the back, and I could not spot any security guards.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I felt so giddy watching the videos of them.
Speaker 1: More than it feels like she's a teenager living out her like fantasy of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like I always feel like Taylor Swift wanted to be the cheerleader with the jock boyfriend, and I feel like she's living that fantasy out now. Yeah, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Did you see the video where he like wraps his arms around her and then has her by the head.
Speaker 1: Oh, who posted it.
Speaker 2: I've seen it everywhere. Oh, it's so cute. I'm gonna see if I can find hous and of teeth.
Speaker 6: She's swaddled by him, yes, and she looks like you know when you can feel She almost just looks so relaxed, and in that moment of being around, like engulfed by people and there's so many people around.
Speaker 1: It just felt like she was just felt safe.
Speaker 2: Listen, Yeah, felt safe.
Speaker 1: Wow, it was so I don't even feel safe in those crowds. I can't imagine if Aaron Taylor Swift, I'd feel like one e in the back of my head, like what's going on?
Speaker 2: I think she tried think her security team so locked in that she just and like I said, you got a six or five giant standing over you behind you.
Speaker 1: Did you feel like most people? I feel like the vibe was try less, not try harder, try less. Like everybody was in like hoodies and pants, hoodies and jeans, hats, like there was no like g strings with like the high boots and the lace spras like those. But yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean you're always gonna get your typical like Coachella vie. But I felt like in terms of at least the celebrities that I saw that usually are wearing like bikini tops and chaps were in like hoodies and jeans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like the celebrities normally do less, way more the influencers doing more. No way, So.
Speaker 1: The Kylie Jenners and the Haley Beavers of the world and the Kend dinner is way.
Speaker 2: More low key than the influencers.
Speaker 1: No, and they were.
Speaker 2: Always that was like twenty seventeen. I'm talking about the recent whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I feel as though there's been a big shift.
Speaker 2: That's the fomo I felt.
Speaker 1: So I back here the jean the cooler these days. There's a girl at the airport they needed to she had to take her belt off for the security and to get off, and her pants fell and she literally had to like hold them as she was walking through the security line because they were that baggy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, why do.
Speaker 2: You sell those? Can you please? That's giving wrizzler energy?
Speaker 1: What the baggy baggage? YEA super tight belt, super tight belt. Yeah, so it just looks like a long ship the waist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, this is what a I came up with. You'll have to go to our Instagram for this. But this is what they This is the Wrizzler.
Speaker 1: My booms are huge.
Speaker 3: It's not part of my prompt?
Speaker 1: Is that me?
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be you?
Speaker 1: Yes, my god.
Speaker 4: Wrizzler is more like, what's the is it?
Speaker 2: The Joker?
Speaker 4: The Riddler?
Speaker 5: I photoshopped Tiny's face onto the Riddler.
Speaker 1: That's your face that doesn't not look at Jojo the Wrizzler.
Speaker 4: I know, Mark is Marx is what you think you are?
Speaker 5: The Wristler? The wrestler is your face on Jim Carrey's so good.
Speaker 2: That is so good. But yeah, I agree. I felt like that's what it was about Coachell that felt different this year. It felt like it was just low key. Everyone was just having a blast, not trying too hard.
Speaker 1: So if you had fomo, there is another weekend coming up this weekend, will you go to Coachella weekend too?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Because actually still available.
Speaker 2: You just made me realize something, is that unless I was with people that were super excited to be there, and we were all on the same page of when we were gonna go. And here's the thing, I know that there was a lot of dust and heat and a lot of walking, and I probably would have been absolutely miserable. But it just looked fun this year. Yeah, so maybe fomo is not the word. It's not like I needed to be there. It was just more like, wow, that actually looked like a good time.
Speaker 1: You know, we could do the stream is like really good. We could watch it together on stream and we're like, chaps and stuff.
Speaker 2: Just get desert ready, yeah, buttershop ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not photoshop like ourselves.
Speaker 2: No, we could literally put ourselves, take some photos and put us in front of the ferris wheel.
Speaker 1: No one would ever know, No would never know.
Speaker 2: We'll get Ashley on that with her photoshop skills.
Speaker 1: Perfect. She's great. By the way, I saw Moura Higgins was there and I goes like, a She's a Love Island UK.
Speaker 2: Star of us at each other.
Speaker 1: She never leaves the pond. And I saw photos of her in front of the ferris wheel and I was like, that was my chance to get her on the podcast. She was in the vicinity of Burbank.
Speaker 2: Boots on the ground could have happened.
Speaker 3: It happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boots on the ground could have made some things happen. So anyways, all right, well I did not have Phomo felt like I saw it all, saw what I needed to see. But I do have a theory that Taylor is gonna come out during Wanna.
Speaker 2: Second to her album's coming out correct.
Speaker 1: There was just too much going on at the Grammys between Lana and Taylor for it just to end there.
Speaker 2: Well, also, it's the day that Taylor's album comes out correct?
Speaker 1: Is the Tortured Poet's Department Department?
Speaker 2: I want to know, just based on the track list, every what you predict your favorite song from the album is gonna be.
Speaker 1: I'm usually pretty spot on when I guess these things. The Wrizler is Confident Bitten all Over.
Speaker 2: Fortnite featuring post Malone, The Tortured Poet's Department. My boy only breaks his favorite toys down bad So long London, but Daddy, I love him Fresh out the Slammer Florida featuring Florence in the Machine, Guilty as Sin, who's afraid of little old Me? I can fix him? No, really, I can. Love of my Life.
Speaker 1: Well that's what that's it's for.
Speaker 2: All the time. On the instagroom, I'll post it a picture of Haley and put l o mL and you always go, what is that.
Speaker 1: Oh I guess like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I can do it with the Broken Heart, The Smallest Man who Ever Lived, The Alchemy, and Clara bow Bell but your guests.
Speaker 1: So, I think my least favorite song is gonna be so Long London Oh Why I hate London boy, and so I'm just equating the two since they have London in the title.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, I think it's gonna be sad. I think it's gonna be sad.
Speaker 1: So I think that one's gonna be my least favorite. Okay, And I think Fortnite is gonna be my favorite.
Speaker 3: Clara bo was an actress in the twenties, so I'm curious about that one.
Speaker 1: Interesting Okay, with with a close second of but Daddy I love him.
Speaker 2: Okay. I think my my Boy only breaks his favorite toys is gonna be my least favorite.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And I think my favorite is going to be Love of My Life, followed by the Alchemy.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for Florida Florenza Machine pretty good.
Speaker 3: I think I'm really excited. Love the exclamation points, haven't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's my favorite piece of punctuation. Yeah, so that that one's probably my favorite, and then down Bad I keep going back to that one that sounds like that's probably gonna be a closed second.
Speaker 3: I'm down bad for it.
Speaker 5: Good Okay, least favorite, I mean the Alchemy. That title just I'm sorry, the title annoys me already.
Speaker 1: I feel like to me, that one's gonna be like the Archer.
Speaker 3: That's what I think, the Archer.
Speaker 1: But I love the Archer. Bhi'm the Archer.
Speaker 3: Florida gets three exclamation points. It's not gonna be political, you think because there's not a lot of good news about Florida lately.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you're probably right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, just throwing it out there. I'm going to choose. I think my boy only breaks his favorite toys is gonna be a fun song.
Speaker 2: Okay, so my wow. Okay, that'd be kind of a paper Rings vibe, I think.
Speaker 3: And then my least favorite, I am going with.
Speaker 1: So Long London.
Speaker 3: No, I think that's gonna be nice. I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with the Florida. I don't that's the weird fit for her.
Speaker 2: You're going to go least favorite favorite. Wow, I'm honestly excited to either be proven wrong or right. I like this game I do.
Speaker 1: I play this game often.
Speaker 3: I don't like Who's afraid of Little Old Me? Either?
Speaker 2: You don't like me?
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think So Long London is going to be devastating. It's like her Goodbye to that time of her, that era.
Speaker 1: London Boy is like one of my least favorite songs two.
Speaker 3: Times, so it doesn't have to be a sequel.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a sequel. I just feel it in my I think so.
Speaker 3: Long London it's going to be a beautiful song.
Speaker 1: So Long London Boy.
Speaker 2: More about like say goodbye to Big Ben Goodbye.
Speaker 1: Don't care like there's a line.
Speaker 2: Say goodbye to Big Ben in there.
Speaker 1: No, I really don't think I like Joe Alwyn the more I learn.
Speaker 2: Why, because I think.
Speaker 1: That you started you're feeling bad for him.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't. I'm very indifferent about Joe all one, if I'm being honest, But I trying to even put myself in that position. I don't know. Obviously, we don't know what happened that led to the breakup, but just thinking of a person being in the position of dating the most famous person in the world of our generation and then you get broken up with and she's bigger than ever, and now she's dating the biggest athlete, like the most successful. They're so public and they won the Super Bowl and everyone's just obsessed and you can't get away from it. Yikes.
Speaker 1: So I know, my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: The opposite of love is indifference. Oh Taylor lyric No, oh luminears Oh right, often confuse those two.
Speaker 1: Somebody actually posted a video of Taylor Swift dancing to Karma I Spice singing Karma and they were like, Taylor Swift singing in the crowd and dancing to her own song is so meta, And I was like, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Meta. Yeah, it's like calling attention to what you're doing. Yeah, it's like calling attention like in a movie. Referring to the fact that they're in a movie is very meta.
Speaker 1: Oh huh, Yeah, apparently it was very meta.
Speaker 2: I watched Ripley on Netflix The Rizzler, a Frizzler adjacent. It's basically the talented mister Ripley, but it's a series and it's shot in black and white the whole thing. No, it's really good. Hayley's obsessed I've just been like, I don't really focus watch shows. I just sent on my phone and tune in when I want. It's so beautiful. Every shot looks like a photo. Like every shot look, every video shot looks like it could be a still photo. It's really cool. Anyways, good talk.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah I didn't watch anything, but you know I did kind of discover about myself this weekend is just as of late. I noticed that I have like an obsessive personality.
Speaker 3: No, please elaborate.
Speaker 2: Self discovery.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was a self discovery, and I'm just curious what that means, Like why do I like that? Like why am I like this? What does that mean about me? You know? Like I fell in love with this show, The Traders, and I can't just watch one season and enjoy it. I have now watched every USA season, every UK season, and now I'm in the middle of Australia and then I will do New Zealand next and I just get very into those things and I can't stop.
Speaker 2: Do you want to know my opinion? Yes, I think you like control. I think you crave control over things, and I think you feel like you can relax when you're watching something that's familiar to you, like, you know, it's because I'm.
Speaker 1: So out of control with my life that I want to be in control with everything else that I can.
Speaker 2: I just think you like to control. I don't think this is a negative thing, but uh.
Speaker 1: I'm not taking it negative.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I think this is a human thing. But I think you like you crave having control in like how you like things to go and how you want the outcome to be, and so I think you don't. And the thing about life is you don't have control. So I think when you're watching TV, it's in your hands of watching something that you know the format and what's going to happen, and it feels like comiliar to your interesting that's what? Right?
Speaker 3: Is it a cancer thing? Because I feel like I am very obsessed. You like this too?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like with Survivor, it's like I watched one season and now I've basically watched like over half of the forty whatever seasons that the show is.
Speaker 3: That exactly. I think if my kids were into a show or a singer or anything, I would go on Wikipedia. I would learn everything there was to know about that show and the actors in it and what else they've done. And what they've done since. Like I get very very obsessed with these things and video games. I cannot have video games in the house, Like I would never own an Xbox or a PS five or something whatever it is now, because I know I would never get anything else done. I'd give some football or baseball video game and I'd never be able to do anything else.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's I just get so obsessed and I'm like, I don't love this about myself, so I'm going to work on that in therapy.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think that's such a harmless thing. The TV thing, I think. I think in other areas it's something you should work on. But I don't think what you watch on TVs.
Speaker 1: It all bleeds together, Becca, The beauty of life is it all bleeds together. Nothing is secular, it's all secular.
Speaker 2: Sent you a TikTok. You remember I sent you a TikTok and I was like, do you relate to this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, about how cancers are like the most depressed or something that.
Speaker 2: They're never like statist, they always want more and they don't feel satisfied in life.
Speaker 1: It wasn't that kind of It was like they're like the saddest saddest zodiac signs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did relate.
Speaker 3: Are we one of.
Speaker 1: The statist cancer cancers are very emotional?
Speaker 3: We are?
Speaker 1: Yes. I think that's kind of where it comes from.
Speaker 3: I got a rough patch coming my way. Oh, I have a daughter who turns eighteen on Saturday, and then she graduates high school in June. She's singing at graduation, and then she's moving out and going to college. Oh so for a cancer it's going to be a really rough yes.
Speaker 1: So like, okay, let's say cancer. As a parent, you were like so excited your kid's eighteen, They're out of the house, like next stage of life, next phase, like party, but you're gonna cry and be sad. I would feel the same way. Yeah, it's tough being cancer.
Speaker 2: I have a cancer rising, I mean cancer moon, So I have a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that I do.
Speaker 2: That's why I get that's where my more emotional side comes from, because.
Speaker 1: My friends were straight side is a much more prevalent.
Speaker 2: I'm Scorpio Libra and cancer and I don't know what any of that means, but I know I got them in. Yeah, based on my chart. Okay, something really cute happened last night. So we're in bed and I look over at Haley. She's writing something in her notes or I see her phone up and all I see no one notes when it has like the first thing you type people. It said things about Becca, oh, things about like I had had like almond croissant or something, and she was like, you like almond stuff, and I was like, I love like almond pastries.
Speaker 5: I wrote.
Speaker 1: The fact that she still keeps up on her back note, like I had a Robbie notes page, but that ship sailed, like I stopped putting stuff in that after year one.
Speaker 2: Shocking.
Speaker 1: It's actually really well, we could say this for next week. But we got into a really big debate over the weekend about being good on paper or being good in person. Yeah, And it was very funny because were at the airport getting ready to get on our flight and we were having this debate just me and Paulina chit chatting, and Robbie was just kind of like sitting across from us, not really listening. Yeah, and we were talking about our friend that's dating someone and he's good on paper but not so good in person, blah blah blah. And I was like yeah, like I totally get it. Like I like pointed out Robbie, like I totally get it. And then Robbie goes.
Speaker 2: Like, excuse me.
Speaker 1: He's like, what do you mean I'm knocking on paper? And I was like, well, you know, you're so much better in person, and you out of this whole debate, and I was like, I think it's better to be better in person on paper. I would be so much more when you're dating you, that's all you want is to be good on paper because that's all people see, like on the dating apps and stuff. No, like chicken or the egg.
Speaker 2: No, if I'm dating I want to be like I want to blow them away in person. I want to be interesting to.
Speaker 1: Get the person. If you're sitting on paper, excuse me, Oh my god, Wow, that just flew out of my mouth.
Speaker 2: It was just body mouth. Yeah, that's so interesting because I would never I would so much rather someone meet me in person and impact them than them read about me on paper and then be underwhelmed.
Speaker 1: I know. But what I'm saying is you might not even get that in person if you're bad on paper.
Speaker 3: Robbie's good on paper, your paper, because it wasn't what you had in mind talked about, but generally speaking on paper, he's pretty strong.
Speaker 1: It was very funny because there's a couple sitting right next to us and they were both like hammer they'd like miss their fight from Mexico. Like it was like very funny. And the guy leans over and he's like, I don't mean to interrupt in your conversation, man, but I'm forty five with two kids, divorced with two kids, and I'm bad on paper two or it was like very very funny. So we started talking to like this couple.
Speaker 2: It was very funny, was a very interesting topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was very funny.
Speaker 2: You'd like to be both. I think I'd like to be good on paper and then i'd like to be like great in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Robbie posts a very interesting question. At our lunch table.
Speaker 3: We did break.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god, that's a good time. That's a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we'll break and then I'll ask you guys this question. Everybody, everybody has to go around and answer it one by one. I guess you don't have to answer. You don't have to if you don't want to. But if you don't, that's the lame and you answer the question, and and that's what I'm going to leave you. It was very it was very made for a very fun lunch activity.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, we'll be right. All right, we're back. So Robbie started a new game. What happened? He invented a game.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he invented this or what. It just came out of his head. So I'm just gonna accredit him to this game. He might have seen it somewhere. But so, uh, you go around the table and you all say whether you think you yourself are better looking than people see you as, or equal to what people see you as, or worse looking than what people see you as.
Speaker 2: Wait, so I'm confused. So what people like? So how I say? How?
Speaker 1: How you see yourself?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: And just it's all physical, there's no mental mentalness of this or paper. It's all do you think that you are? Like wording it wrong?
Speaker 2: I was like, can we get.
Speaker 6: It's?
Speaker 1: It's do you feel like you are as good looking as people see you? Do you feel like you're more good looking than people see you as or just about the same?
Speaker 5: How do we know how people see us?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's an interesting, interesting.
Speaker 3: Do you think you're better looking than you actually are or the same as you actually are, you're worst looking than you actually are?
Speaker 1: Yes, So, like, I'll give you my answer. I think I am less attractive than people see me as, or or close to equal. Like, I don't think I'm this. I don't walk around thinking I'm like this gorgeous being right, I think I'm probably I see myself less beautiful than other people see me. That was my like, Okay, two of the guys at the table said that they saw they think they're hotter than people see that of course, right, So it's funny because it was like and then one of the guys said he doesn't know how other people view him. So I found that to be interesting too, because I felt like many guys don't either care or see what other people see them as. But every girl had like a different response.
Speaker 2: I think I'm equal like I would say I'm equal to I think, Yeah, that seems.
Speaker 1: Good for your self esteem, Yeah, it's not so good for mine.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't like think about I'm lucky that I don't think about it.
Speaker 1: Right, which is a very male thing, like men not think about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have to think about all the time.
Speaker 5: So in that case, I feel like I am much much hotter than people give me credit for. That's what I mean. I think that I am much better looking than people think.
Speaker 3: Okay, and Mark, I think there was a time in my life when I thought I was better looking than I was.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you had more confident than you actually overly confident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're now. I think I've got a pretty good gauge on it. Yeah, I'm about a six six and a half and I'm and I'm kind I'm cool with that. I can get to like a seven if I really addressed nactually yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So I think I'm pretty square on now, But there were times when I was way more than reality.
Speaker 2: That is very fascinating to just the human brain and women women.
Speaker 1: Because Robbie was saying, he's like, I think I think I'm hotter in my head than I actually am.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, and I think that that that's true of me too, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, and it was it was very prevalent among the men at the table that they felt hotter than they actually were.
Speaker 3: But then the fact that we know that we are not as hot as we think we are Isn't that good somehow that we have that level of reality?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. It's interesting.
Speaker 2: It's a very interesting.
Speaker 3: I think there's guys who think they're smoking hot and aren't and don't know that they're not smoking hot.
Speaker 1: But I think that there's something that comes with that. Like it's like with men, they are not afraid to ask for more money or raise or do you know what I mean? Like men just do it and women we have to like have a full spreadsheet and say like why we deserve the rays and like how we add to the company, and like men just go in there and ask, you know. It's like, it's very interesting. It's a very psychological brainbuster, it is.
Speaker 3: And that's true. And we've talked about that too, about how guys have their self esteem built up. Yeah, it's by their parents or their coworkers whatever. Where girls have their self esteem just squashed, squash squashed their whole life by reality, by society, by social media. Right, Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fundel activity right. Yeah, thanks, Oh glad you all enjoyed it. Take it home and play with your friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crush your confidence.
Speaker 4: With Robbie's new game. Ask your friends to read one to ten.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I think that's it's all the time.
Speaker 2: We've got, yeah, our special guest of the well, I don't know if she's airing this week, but we do have a yeah she is, huh, a special guest of the week, Alie Grant. Six years into doing this podcast and we finally have She's a busy girl. She's a busy girl. Yeah. But that will be this Thursday's episode. So we will be back again with you for a new episode this week.
Speaker 1: So soon. Just a few sleeps away, just.
Speaker 2: A few sleeps away. We love you so much. Have a great week.
Speaker 1: Love you bye.