Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys getting Slice reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby Slice.
Speaker 3: It's Slice time for Brooklyn Boys, episode number two eighty two. All the feedback for two eighty two and before your talkbacks.
Speaker 1: When you listen through the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: App because you clicked on that microphone and you left us a talkback. You are vocal, you are type A personality, and more importantly, you're a slice.
Speaker 1: You're a Slice for life.
Speaker 4: Oh by the way, I'm not ready to mention who they are yet because I don't think i'm supposed to. But someone who's a slice, actually their husband's a Slice. They they DM me and said, my husband loves your show. So I was like, don't you. She's like, no, no, no, I just haven't had a chance to listen a while. Anyway, they have a new bakery and they want to send us cupcakes. Really, so I told to reach out to you since you're at the studio till send.
Speaker 1: March tenth, when I'm off doctor Fat Loss. That's what I said.
Speaker 4: I said, coordinate it with you because you have dietary restrictions at the moment, and I do, Hey.
Speaker 3: No, this doesn't count. This isn't the Brooklyn Boys Podcast. This is Slice Time. Hit the jingle A belong This is the Brooklyn Boys podcast Slice Time.
Speaker 1: This belongs to.
Speaker 3: This time belongs to the Slices. You're not a Slice, you are a host.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna leave us. I'm gonna leave it talk back right now for you to hit the jingle. So hit the jingle. Also, I got yelled at by a couple of people on Instagram that you plugged the gym that you're going to and on the air.
Speaker 1: On the air, they ripped you.
Speaker 3: Because it's a sponsor, So you should hit the jingle again for the sponsorship of the gym.
Speaker 1: You didn't mention that. I knew it was a sponsor.
Speaker 3: But come on, though, but you didn't know that at the time. It's too late now never too late. It's where's the talkback?
Speaker 1: Mike? Hold on? Tap to record? Are really going to do this on a three to one? Hey?
Speaker 4: This is uh major Slice Brody, what's up from Brooklyn? And I just want to let Scary know he needs to hit the jingle. Bitch, No, not gon, I just sent it.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: My message has been sent good. I don't want to enter a contest book. Yah, I can I can enter that.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: So here are your talkbacks from the last episode and before, okay, and then play my talkback.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that'll be at the very end. Let's see what we got here.
Speaker 5: Hey, Ariel from upstate New York. I believe it was episode two seventy nine. He was talking about how he was a little upset about the sharing size on a package of Eminem's. Yes, and I just want to say, Brody, you're a really tough guy from Brooklyn. You shouldn't let two words upset you.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 6: They're just words.
Speaker 1: They're just words, see right.
Speaker 4: That made me feel like I was eating too many.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, Brody, you uh you pet the sweaty stuff and sweat the petty stuff. Huh you sweat the petty stuff and you pet the sweaty stuff.
Speaker 1: That's what I've heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Hello, Ariel from upstate New York.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 5: So, we had a meeting today and they're demonstrating something and one of the people said to us, no photos and videos are permitted. I could be wrong, but isn't it supposed to be photos and videos are permitted?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or actually it should be photos or videos to be technically technically yes.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you guys are getting really need.
Speaker 1: The world we're making this country back. They're in the weeds here.
Speaker 5: From upstate New York again at our meeting this morning. The way the chairs are set up, they're set up in rows, they're not set up in circles, so the person sitting in front can't see the person behind him unless they actually turn around. That person in the back actually was picking his nose, and I'm sorry. That's something if you're going to do you do in private. You don't do it in public where there's you're risking people watching you.
Speaker 4: He was in the back, though, If he was in the front, to be terrible, how did anybody see him?
Speaker 1: If he was in the back, who people next to him? I guess, man, don't do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, why don't you try doing a little country Western theme for that marketplace gingle you're thinking of?
Speaker 1: Do it? Maybe a little Willan Nelson like, Mama, don't let.
Speaker 2: Your babies put their crab phone marketplace. The people responding, they always annoy They never say you are, always say you.
Speaker 6: Mama.
Speaker 2: Don't really believe put their Craphone market Please?
Speaker 3: Is that a parody of growing up to be cowboys?
Speaker 9: Aliens came here?
Speaker 6: Father, brother? What the hell's Gary?
Speaker 10: I thought Robin was.
Speaker 6: The sane one.
Speaker 1: Now I have no clue.
Speaker 6: What the fuck is going on.
Speaker 11: Jesus Christ on a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, I've never heard that's his Uh, that's his reaction to me believing that there there've been aliens.
Speaker 1: There've been aliens were here before us.
Speaker 4: No, you think they were here and your girlfriend thinks she's a descendant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're amongst us. Okay, we are their science experiment.
Speaker 4: Well okay, well maybe the aliens are are God, and that's who knows. Maybe one alien is God. He God's an alien, and each alien had a planet to develop and they were coming back to check on the work of this one.
Speaker 12: I'm just commenting about the Facebook marketplace jingle. I don't know of a song that will match it, but you can definitely Facebook marketplace fuck tards freestyle on.
Speaker 3: That, Okay, I'll see what rhymes with fuck tard? Fuck tard? Did you get that into a parody song?
Speaker 1: Brody? I think you can.
Speaker 13: Lyric guys mentioned again the alien Miami Mall video, and.
Speaker 14: My dad fully believes in aliens. Also he watches alien shows Agent.
Speaker 13: And Brody. He said the same thing you did. If it's an alien, where's the military? Where's Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith and their dark suits with their sunglasses? Why is the local police handling it?
Speaker 14: If it's an alien?
Speaker 1: Right? Thank you Jamie.
Speaker 4: Right, there's an alien in a twenty police cars show up, but not the National Guard or the military or the Air Force in a mall. It seems like somebody, you know, a little more governmental would show up.
Speaker 15: Andrew, I'm saying, New York always complaining.
Speaker 11: That's why I love Brody here you Moore just kidding anyway, Slices, can you do me a favor. There's a playback option on your talkbacks to hear if you sound like shit or not. But if we can fucking hear you, So why don't we try that before we send ship in?
Speaker 1: Thanks you Fox, he said it not us.
Speaker 4: Well only comment there was one call last week or two calls.
Speaker 1: We couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: We could, but in fairness to to to you, sir, it sounded like you're under water.
Speaker 1: So there's a feature on your phone to play it back. And hear how you sound sounded. He sounded pretty good to me. Hilarious, absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 11: Also creepy boys, guy, the spunk that you put in your voice is fucking electric.
Speaker 1: That was so much better. Thank you so much. Take care fight there.
Speaker 3: Sounds like he's coming back in ten minutes. Here, I see it. I see a pattern.
Speaker 1: He's got energy, he's got he's critiquing. I love it. Two more in a row.
Speaker 11: Bye, last one sweat Nope, I don't want to be annoying like the rest.
Speaker 1: He's got another one.
Speaker 16: Anyways, In regards to you guys talking about ending this show and don't want to think about it, for one, don't piss me off off the rim. We're not ending the fucking show. Okay, I don't got time for that. Two, you guys don't the ship turning to free dessert? All right, shit, I gotta continue this.
Speaker 11: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, he lies.
Speaker 3: I told you he lied by the way he said, don't cancel the show.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for that. We said we can't show. Yeah no, but if we canceled the show, he'd have more time for that. Very true. See always thinking you're.
Speaker 11: A free dessert because we're at episode to eighty one, when we should be at episode three thirty eight including zero. How does he fifty seven missed episodes from the start day to mouth and broo style with your boshon excuses and your assistant manager. Nonsense, This is a corporate level complaint, all right. So I don't know what you're gonna do for us, but we're dying over here. You're not ding an episode. You fifty seven episodes, So get the fuck with it.
Speaker 3: When does he come up with this math? Fifty seven episodes? Did we miss fifty seven episodes?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: We we We do like forty four forty five a year. Yeah, that would leave like, wait a minute, that's ten weeks a year we don't do an episode.
Speaker 3: I think he's got to doing this for five or six six years. Yeah, fifty seven?
Speaker 1: All right, sorry, I gotta go. I liked the way he's coming out. I like the way he went back, and he actually calculated it though.
Speaker 4: Well, let me just we've already explained why we didn't do some episodes, but he's right on the amount we haven't done.
Speaker 1: I guess what President's week, there won't be an episode. Oh you didn't tell me that. Yeah, I'm on vacation. Oh you're on vacation. I'm I'm not going to be here to be in the country. Oh, look at you, bougie.
Speaker 3: I'll talk more about that on the Brooklyn Boys will but we want to do something nice for my dad. After all we've been to is a family. Oh, so try it to try and make you feel guilty on that one. Okay, we'll talk.
Speaker 17: Oh, hey, guys, you know him concerning the aliens at the mall.
Speaker 18: You know, I guarantee you that crap were legit. Orson, which was a great communicator, called Robin and told her that shit was going to go down that day.
Speaker 1: Robin was a boy. I don't think Orson called Robin Diddy.
Speaker 4: No, no, that's a reference to Morgan Mindy from the late seventies.
Speaker 1: I caught it. I did not. You watched it. I'm too young. You are not. You grew up in number two, Glenn Miller.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 8: The reason there were probably so many police officers there is because when they reported the fireworks, and to a regular civilian, it's hard to tell the difference between a gun and a firework. Police had the whole assover and make sure that there wasn't somebody shooting up the police and they weren't going to send just one police car. They had to send the whole goddamn police force over all.
Speaker 3: Right, that's still in response to that story from Yeah we saw on TMZ several weeks ago with the Miami Mall on New Year's Day. Right, that's right, Okay, this is just commenting on episode number two eighty a very special Brooken Boys podcast Proty Scary.
Speaker 19: I apologize, I'm way behind. I am still catching up. I just want to offer my condolences to you both. It's crazy, how you know, I've been listening to the Big Show since nine. I feel like you guys are close friends. And I got upset, you know, when I heard about your Mom's all right, very sorry for your loss.
Speaker 1: Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 4: By the way, when he said he been listening since two thousand and nine to the Big Show and he he thinks of us as close friends, for a minute, I thought he meant that you and I were close friends with each other. What he meant was that we're like close friends to him. You know, I got that's how I interpret, which is which is nice?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I was like Oh well he means him. That's right. Kind. More feedback from episode to eighty one. Scary Brony see from the Bronx over there.
Speaker 20: All right, Rody, love you fuck up from God to take down? Alrighty, what you got to do?
Speaker 11: Real well, you fucking got it.
Speaker 1: Also, coach, go fuck yourself. Go Brody, does you a fucking thing? Love him? Go the fuck up, Brody. Chow baby chat.
Speaker 3: He's saying that I don't know you the steak dinner, fucked Ie a coke and fucked I a coke, and I should grow up.
Speaker 4: I think that's what he said, something like that. He owes me to steak dinner. I don't know why we should fuck die a coke and I'll never grow up.
Speaker 1: That's the point of this podcasting, Scary Jones.
Speaker 14: This is Jinielle from Connecticut.
Speaker 21: Oh is your weekly reminder to get the fucking jingles? Thank you so much, Brodyan's scary. Thank you always Slice for Life.
Speaker 1: I imagine we'll be hearing from you next week. He doesn't bring them again.
Speaker 22: Hey guys, this is one from Monterre, Mexico. Again, scary. How do you do it? How do you not let him get to your head. He interrupted you fifteen million times and not once did you lose your patience.
Speaker 1: Props to you, bro because I'm a radio professional. That's why. Because thing he's referring to me is him. I think i'm him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you are him in this case, because you know, Lord knows Scary never interrupts me. That's what we go back to episode zero. Scary said, hey, welcome to the book. I interrupted him in.
Speaker 1: The middle of the middle. Yeah, it's what you do. Sorry. I think you should up the dosage on your meds, Brodie. I definitely should double it.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Episode to eighty two.
Speaker 9: Hit the jingle fish.
Speaker 1: Brody?
Speaker 6: Did you let him get away with that?
Speaker 11: Ship?
Speaker 6: He said it doctor fat guy, Doctor fat.
Speaker 11: Guy, because he's eating blueberries and fucking sell like the weird.
Speaker 24: Hit the jingle.
Speaker 3: He's got a point. Well we hit it, this hit the jingle. If he didn't recognize it, whyt't you get away with it? Because we were talking about your diet. You wished to know what He was too busy interrupting me to hear me. That's right, that's why he used to hear it.
Speaker 11: What huh, Andrew, I'm saying you York here. Sorry, I'm on here again real quick. Two things i'd say one through eighteen is when you stop growing up on music. After that, you're not growing up anymore. Number Two, you imagine being that boozie where you gotta go in the country, cor up with gyms with a fucking NFL combine training program. I go to the joke of twenty five dollars a month and I'm fucking jack. I'll send you free work out to the dyet plan. Scary you Boogie.
Speaker 25: Bath Brody, Thank you Brody and Scary Scary and Brody, It's says from ct bebe checking in. Want it to just be one of the first people.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'm not.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Just say happy birthday, guys. Hope you guys both have a birthday.
Speaker 26: It is thank you for mine.
Speaker 25: So go team Aquarius for all those other aquarius Is out there.
Speaker 1: Baby, we are the best sign in the zodiac. I don't care anybody says right.
Speaker 25: And to my fellow Paison Scary, I know I'm not in the tribe Brody, but either way, fuckdal and have a great motherfucking birthday.
Speaker 3: That's right tomorrow David Brody's birthday. So happy birthday. Whatever you listened to this?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, Dez was one of the first people to tell me that she loved the joke I made where I said, who doesn't love?
Speaker 1: What is it? A healthy Lean box? What was it? Yeah? From Hello Fresh, Hello Fresh? Yeah? He said, oh, you ordered the Healthy Lean something like that. Yeah. I oh, I ordered the Fit and wholesome.
Speaker 4: Fit and Wholesome box, and I said, who does a little fit in wholesome box. Des was the first to comment, but the couple did, but she was the first.
Speaker 23: Hey, this is Rout from Pennsylvania, just checking in and say what's going on. I've been listening to you guys since twenty ten on the Big Show. I hope you guys keep this up as long as you can, and just wanted to know are we good? Thanks?
Speaker 1: But we're good. We're good. Grape Soda? Thank you? Got more talkbacks next, it's podcast. All right, we got good. That was a good first half, right there? You like that half?
Speaker 3: I do so, so we got we got more here this is a the second half.
Speaker 1: Let's well, we got quite a bit. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for participating in so last week we were light a little bit and I think maybe because the system erased the couple. Well, yeah, there's that, But I do you complain to two people they fixed it?
Speaker 1: I did? I did you know? You did? I did complain? I know you sent an email a TM you names? Yep, I didn't.
Speaker 27: Hey, broken boys, nanny from Queens? How you doing? Going back to the scrum master topic, So, I'm actually a certified scrum master and it's a very glorified role. To be honest, All you do is facilitate meeting. So when the project manager says, hey, we need to get this done and we need to get it done by this time, uh, you basically go in the team and tell them, Okay, we have to get this done by this time. What's the problem. How can I fix this? That's about it, all right, splus life night.
Speaker 4: We got a scrum master who knows you asked for one? You got one. Do you think when he's like, I don't know if he's single or not. Again, you think he's at the bar meet some nice girl and she's like, so what do you do for a living? And she's twirling her hair and she's kind of flirty, button her eyes. You know, she's dressed sexy, but she dressed for herself, not for him, and she says, oh, what do you do for a living? He's like, I'm scrum master. Does she like go, I gotta go to the bathroom never come back, or it's like what does that mean? Like scrum master sounds like this guy's got like a bad job cleaning up, but it's actually a good job, right, So yeah, maybe I get a job as a scrum master.
Speaker 1: He sound happy about it. He did.
Speaker 27: Hey brokeme boys, Danney from Queenser again, Part two to my scrubmaster conversation. So yeah, we just basically go to the team and tell them this is how we have this amount of time to get it done. What are we doing? And you basically break up the project into what's called sprints, and half of the time you never get the work done when it's supposed to be done. So all we do is just schedule meetings.
Speaker 11: That's really it.
Speaker 27: We don't do any actual work.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 22: I said that.
Speaker 3: I actually suspected that last week when I found out the definition of a scrum mask.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're the delegator, You're the rubber stamp person.
Speaker 3: You're the one, the oh, the one, Hey you do this, You go do that, and I'm gonna sit here with my thumb up my ass.
Speaker 20: Good morning, Brooklyn boys. This is Nick from Washington State, a previous resident of bens in Brooklyn. This is a repeat about alien girlfriend Brody.
Speaker 9: I love you, You're awesome, you're smart, You're very intelligent a motherfucker, but dude, do not mix a creation.
Speaker 20: With discovery. Discovery happens when you just find some new shit. Hould on for part two. Part two by Nick. So, like I said, discovery and invention are different things. My friend cannot deny discovery. Fuck, we don't even have all the fucking animals figured out yet, we're still finding some random ass deep water fish and a fucking or whatnot. So the bottom line, the gas is real in that fucking planet, and the plants are real or whatever fuck they found. And fuck Miami mole. And also hold on for part three. This is he didn't disagree with me. I hope I do not have any testical, i mean technical issues in this fucking audio. So, uh, Skira Jones, what the fuck, homie? Why do you need a sam Rosali to help you with jingles and all that shit? Wapp two million dollar equipment looks like you cannot do anything without your Jewish friends. Also, fuck do you Suzan seventy seven?
Speaker 1: Oh what did in seventy seven? Do? I don't know she is? He does? He mean? I think he means Abe seventy seven? Did we say abe? That sounds like Sam is always in the production studio.
Speaker 4: And it's Sam Rosalie and she's half Jewish but regards But regardless, by the way, I didn't you say irregardless? I now we know, we know, okay, So regardless, Uh, it's not his equipment. It's that all the jingles are at the radio station and he has to put them on a drive or put them on the network drive and then access to network drive. It would in scaries defense, it would take on like three minutes and he hasn't got that kind of time.
Speaker 3: Well thanks Brody, But to be honest, it's actually, you know, Sam is in that production room that whole time, so she can actually do that while the show's going on.
Speaker 1: We got stuff, we got other things going on. We got meetings.
Speaker 3: I'm meeting with department heads, clients, We're all over the place, and then we're doing the show.
Speaker 1: So you're closing deals, trying to make money. Well, it got a lot going on.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, minutes, three minutes, three minutes, drag it to the z drive, get home, log into the z drive, Dragon monk your computer.
Speaker 20: Three minutes Brooklyn boys, I know this is nake again.
Speaker 9: I apologize.
Speaker 14: This is part four.
Speaker 9: Think of it as a part for Scara Jones. I'm sure about I'm not sure about Irvine Plaza.
Speaker 11: Gy.
Speaker 9: You need to come down to Servy at go to climates Pledge Arena. Apparently just Timberlake is going to have concert here in May, and I think it's going to be pretty awesome. Yeah, you can bring your girlfriend, you can stay in a nice hotel. Has some really nice hotels, and who knows, maybe I'll take you to a steak dinner advertizer or some shit.
Speaker 3: That would be great. Then we could make Brodie jealous. But look it it's another steak dinner to get steak dinner. Although apparently I'm not allowed to talk about that anymore. Got yell dot earlier, So I.
Speaker 1: Will say this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Justin is playing the Garden. That's that's a given. I can go see him a man, not a Red Guard Laza. But but Irving Pa. No, No, he's playing My point is he's playing a one night only eat timid concert at Irving Plaza for fourteen hundred people. There's a reason why I would want to be in that room as opposed to Madison Square Garden or any big arena.
Speaker 1: I could see him at any city in America. Yeah, go to the arena, can get the big explosions and the like shadow and age. It goes up and down. Hopefully. I'm thinking a kiss all day, all night. I want to see an artist, a big artist in a small venue. Absolutely. I've seen some injury artists.
Speaker 3: There's something really special about what he's doing on Wednesday night, which, by the way, I got snubbed by two people, Brody, you know who they are, not me who I was trying to trying to help me get in, and they were like, not care.
Speaker 4: You talked about one of the people. Oh wait, can't help you. Oh oh the contacts, Oh yeah, can help it. Can't help you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Over the past eight years, you had plenty of chances to ask for Justin Timberlake favor.
Speaker 1: Now he's back. Now he's too busy. It's too busy. You can't get me, can't help can't help you. By the ways you watch him on SNL.
Speaker 3: That episode of SNL was horrible. It was train wreck Lee. It was so I love SNL, I want to love the Waitress sketch at the beginning awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the Beg's talk show, I love Timberlake and Fallon as the Beg's I do.
Speaker 1: It was terrible. The impressions are great. The questions why are you making Barry Gibb violent? He's not. He doesn't have a history of violence. It doesn't make any that's a horrible sketch.
Speaker 4: And after the ninth time when you ask Timberlake as as is it, Robin or Maurice Gibb, do you have anything you want to add? Dead silence? No, it's not funny. By the seventh time, it's not terrible episode. Thank God for Please don't destroy They kill it every week every week.
Speaker 24: I gotta leave this in a two partner Danny the blind radio guy. Yeah, I don't know what what's scary as he's gotten older, but Jesus, stop being a pussy. Let people joke around with you. Man, what the hell happened to you? But because he got super sensitive when Brody in two eighty two said that Robin if Robin dumped him, that she would leave him for she would get with Brody. And then this happened on the fifteen Minute Morning Show the other day when they were talking about hot people and attractiveness.
Speaker 17: For a while, you're all that aren't is attractive, that are super confident and they're in.
Speaker 1: Yeah know what I mean?
Speaker 14: Yeah totally.
Speaker 1: And then you see people who are hot with no confidence in You're lie, what's.
Speaker 11: Wrong with you? Man?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 16: What's going on?
Speaker 24: It's weird because Scotty has no confidence, but Scary has a ton of confidence.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 14: Well, Gary, that's so.
Speaker 1: Dark like your confidence plussy.
Speaker 4: Okay, So first of all, I love the fact that Danny's bringing audio clips.
Speaker 1: He's come and prepared with receipts.
Speaker 4: However, Scary was I don't think was offended there, and I don't think he was offended.
Speaker 1: He knows that Robin's not getting with me. That was a joke. He wasn't offended. I think we're good. They were good, Danny, you really looked into that way too much. Neither point that you made wasn't offended in neither one of them. Now he's offended though he's offended by you, Danny, he's.
Speaker 3: Offended by this talk back. You think that I'm offended that I can't take a joke. Scary doesn't get offended. I get I don't know what you're talking about. I really know, I'm serious, Like Scary, here's a fucking moron. He's like, okay, sure, so you know, I guess that is you're interpretating interpreting a clip of that clipper. He was saying, interpret the I don't know how you can tell from me saying nothing that I'm offended.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I really didn't go off on any of them.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's blind, he's not deaf. Oh and by the way, Danny's a great support. We can always joke with Danny. That's what I love about him. Yeah, I just you know what he thought you would offended. You weren't, so we move on. But thank you Danny for bringing clips.
Speaker 1: I love the Brooklyn Boys. MJ from Gary, Indiana.
Speaker 28: I don't know if I'm listening to it right, I'm hearing wrong or something, but I think that lady is saying our team of experienced attorneys. I don't think she's saying our team, our experience attorneys. I think I don't know maybe I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: But no, that's not what the issue is wrong. The issue was.
Speaker 3: That I'm not first of all, No, I think I think it was. If I remember correctly, I'll play the clip.
Speaker 1: Let me pull it up. It was, she said. Our team of experienced attorneys.
Speaker 3: Is hold on here, it is hold on hat we go? Can you tell you dogs, we're doing a podcast.
Speaker 10: Attention listeners. Accidents happen, and when they do, you need a winning team on your side. If you were a loved one has been injured in a car accident, that is not your fault. Don't go at it alone. Insurance companies, we'll try to push you around. But our team of experienced attorneys are dedicated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she says, our team of experienced attorneys are and it should be his because team is plural, so they before use the singular.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. In case you were wondering, All right, go ahead, and Brody, what's just about the slices? Don't like slice time? Huh okay, there's more scary and.
Speaker 26: Brody, what's going on over there? Steve from the Bronx, You guys probably know that sometimes Brody gets on my nerves, especially with the steak dinner. That is fucking Forget about it, Brody, forget about the fucking steak dinner. Horn is scary. He's one hundred percent right. I don't like to give him a box, but you are wrong, I mean scary.
Speaker 3: Give about what though about?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: All about? The grammar with the horns? With the horns is horn? Horns are the who horns? I'm man, man there. There are more important problems in life, folks, not many scary Brody.
Speaker 26: Brody scary over there, lock and see from the bronx.
Speaker 1: So scary. It breaks my heart to agree with Brody, but he is.
Speaker 26: Correct on the subject. Both subjects are singular. Therefore it should be is instead of R. He's right, thank you, Thank you, work he's right, horns, you're right, thank you. And this rare instance, Brody is right. Hopefully I'll never have to say that again.
Speaker 1: Over there, Brody is right. Brody was right.
Speaker 29: Thank Johnathan Texas. Yeah, he's Jacksonville Jaguars. I don't know why I say wires, but I do. I didn't know what I did until you pointed out to me. Thanks Jack Wagons.
Speaker 3: By the way, I love that Texas is calling in. I love that so much. Yeah, I don't think people realize it.
Speaker 4: My friend Abby, who is from Florida and she works in the radio, she's on the radio now in Atlanta and she says.
Speaker 1: Jaguars and I asked her about it. She's like, I didn't know I was doing that. So I just think it's you.
Speaker 4: You hear it around you, But it's definitely Jaguarlem called.
Speaker 17: Chad from Omaha, and I just wanted to comment on the whole jaguar thing. I believe that jaguarre is just a bougie way of saying jaguar. The people that say jaguar are probably the same people that walk around with that bluetooth in their ears right themselves out. Oh, it is just irritating.
Speaker 1: He just said.
Speaker 3: He just said in the ear, by the way, the same way that was Foghorn, that was Brody about ten years ago. By the way, with the fucking bluetooth in his ear walk He used to walk around the radio station with it in his car. He never that thing never left his ear. Now nobody does that with earphones. He's the same damn thing. I had the plantronics F three sixty like plant planted in his face. That's right, that was very important back then. By the way, that was fucking okay. All right, you made your point. I don't know you didn't acknowledge it.
Speaker 1: I agree, I get it. I agree. Why do you get offended so easily? You puss it?
Speaker 9: I just want to move on.
Speaker 6: Scary and Brody, love you guys. You crack me up. Brody, you're setting up your bit with the improper use of plurals, and you set it up by saying there's some that are it is there are some, right, there is some. I still love ye.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but this is this, bro This grammar stuff is making me yawn.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's a lot of minutia, the grammar stuff when it's this nitpicky, when it's obvious to see. The Grammar Police was started as something that was like really hilarious, funny, and the masses when we're starting when we're talking about and ours and I mean really getting like like kneedling and getting I know, I know, but a sorry, you'll help us with the phone taps. I'm sorry, am I am I losing my sense of humor in my old age.
Speaker 4: You missed when I I brilliantly did a callback to the word to interpretate.
Speaker 1: But you missed it.
Speaker 6: I know I heard it. I heard I just Jesus Christ, Scary.
Speaker 30: You stop arguing with Brody.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Warren's have a value.
Speaker 1: It's not it.
Speaker 30: There's no it that am you of trading them? The horns have a value. There are not a pair of horns. There are many anuals that only have one horn. Fuck me, stop arguing with Brody. That's why it's always going to be Brody and Scary. And this is Mattie from the Bronx in Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: Perfect timing. Not only did she would be just arguing, we were arguing about grammar, and she just sets you right.
Speaker 6: Scary.
Speaker 30: Network of attorneys is horns are network singular?
Speaker 1: Is horns plural?
Speaker 6: Are Brady.
Speaker 30: I'm not a fucking grammar teacher, but I am an attorney, So for fuck's sake, Scary, stop arguing with Brody. This is Maddie from Brooklyn and the Bronx, and it's always Birdie and scary.
Speaker 1: Network of attorneys is because it's the network. I think I see it. Listen to me.
Speaker 3: I never said I didn't see it your way, but I also think that it could be both ways.
Speaker 1: It can't be both ways. Would Okay?
Speaker 4: If you talk about baseball team of players, right, it's the team of players. You'd say the team of players is great, the team is great, the team players is great, is great? Yes, right, But would say the team of players are great. Same thing. She's an attorney. Can't lie it, can't argue it. I just it doesn't It just sounds weird. Yeah, well so does interpret ate. We all have about things.
Speaker 31: Hey, doctor m down in Arizona. Uh yeah, I don't really like doing scrum master work. Basically you're giving work software engineers and checking their work and then giving them more work.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 31: It was part of a small part of my job at my last company. Did not enjoy it, but you know, as somebody has to do it, I guess. But I love you guys. Listen to y'all all through the pandemic. I was stuck in a skiff and listen to you guys every time you made a new podcast.
Speaker 1: So thanks, appreciate you. Thank you so much for being this in a skiff. That's awesome.
Speaker 11: Hit the jingle Bitch.
Speaker 27: That was a scary inappropriate product endorsement.
Speaker 6: Not cool, Brody, you missed it.
Speaker 30: Scary talk talking about doctor Fat Loss jingle, it's your favorite slices from Bedford, Virginia.
Speaker 1: All right, Scary, we need to edit that and make that one of the jingles. That was awesome, Hey, Rody.
Speaker 14: And Scary Jamie from Queen's Here. If someone were to say to me that their job is a scrum master, I would definitely not think that was like some sort of h R related job. I would honestly think it has something to do with porn in the porn industry. Yeah, that's just the feeling I get in the vibe.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm with you, Jamie.
Speaker 14: I scrub it would be in porn, but it gives me porn vibes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely us too. Yeah, everything gives Oh Jamie from Queens.
Speaker 14: Brody, you know Scary long enough to know when he says he was at the gym, what he really means is he was hanging out with his buddy Jim. We've all been listening to you guys long enough to also know that's really what at the gyms.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna prove you all wrong. You watch you wait and see.
Speaker 7: Wait, Hey, Brody, is Scary Monock here originally from Brooklyn hashtag tribe. Actually I think I'm gonna have to go with Scary and Brody this week. Maybe, Brody, are you feeling okay? Are you feeling all right? I missed it literally five minutes in. Actually I think it's about five minutes and of the thirty seconds approximately, Scary mentioned some sort of doctor that isn't a doctor, and you haven't had him.
Speaker 15: Hit the team.
Speaker 7: Are you okay, Brody?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, Brody, is Scary.
Speaker 7: From here again playing this one after the other since it's like, ye, probably like three minutes apart. Yep, I heard that you caught it. Uh oh this doctor per se or not a doctor per se?
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 16: I'm glad Brody's feeling all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah you thought Scary.
Speaker 7: I hope you're feeling all right too, just because I mentioned, I hope that Brody's feeling right. I hope that you're flying right.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Mono. That's very nice. Knock them you care about my well being. I love that. Thank you so much, a little bit appreciate it. Thank you enough.
Speaker 15: I'pisode two, Lady two. Just two little corrections for Brody. Yo kiro doesn't mean I got a mole. It means I want a mole. And also the pretty poor.
Speaker 1: Well, Yo Tango song wasn't helped me. I'm falling. It's catch me, I'm falling. Have a great day, but it's always just brody and scary. Thank you. Just to correct myself or my correction.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did write Yo tango, but when I reminded myself and sang it, I got I said yo kito because I was thinking of Taco bell.
Speaker 1: But I did.
Speaker 4: I did in the original lyrics in two thousand and you did it the right way in the lyric I.
Speaker 1: Did your tango?
Speaker 11: Ye scary and brody. Mike from Wisconsin here.
Speaker 9: Scary.
Speaker 11: I'm wondering if that's why you asked your own deed that you're.
Speaker 20: A four, so that way you don't get nervous when somebody that's actually higher than a four wants to suck your d you're not so nervous.
Speaker 11: Maybe that's.
Speaker 1: I love that logic. That's terrific.
Speaker 12: Hey boys, it's a Vinny from Freehold formerly of dyke A Heights, Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 18: Teletros in the Middletowns.
Speaker 11: It wasn't so impressed, my friends, I wasn't so impressed.
Speaker 19: It was not so great.
Speaker 1: I've never been there. Saggy and everything blended together.
Speaker 6: Land mean it some seasoning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know that place is all Brody Brody.
Speaker 4: I didn't say it was Brooklyn Deli quality. I happened to think it's good. I love their videos.
Speaker 1: They make crazy sandwiches and.
Speaker 3: I had the fried ravioli was good and I had a sandwich that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I didn't say it was like the guys.
Speaker 3: The staff there is amazing, and uh, they make crazy concoctions of the TikTok is the best. But I you know, you have to catch the right sandwich to you, like you can't eat the fucking screen. Either the food's good or it's not. Forget about, and it's very good for a Jersey. I wouldn't compare it to Dyker Heights.
Speaker 4: Tully by the way, you know he's some Dike of Heights because he said Dyke Heights the way he said it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, love it, love it. Okay, last one, Hey, this is uh major slice Brody.
Speaker 1: What's up from Brooklyn? And I just want to let Scary know he needs to hit the jingle bitch. I love it. We're leaving ourselves talkbacks now. That's it. Well, appreciate it. We have to communicate.
Speaker 3: If we have to have a fight and don't want to talk to each other, we'll just leave talk back to each other. That would be amazing. All right, Well, thanks for your feedback this week. We appreciate you, guys. We'll do another episode of The Brooklyn Boys Leader this week to eighty three to eighty three man.
Speaker 4: And remember, apparently we're off for Presidents Day because Scary is going away father and the family won't. I won't be around. We're going on, Anthony, where you're taking me? Anthony, Anthony, We're going somewhere with a chat today. We'll talk about that because there's drama there too. Oh is your father gonna wear Speedo? On the next episode of The Broken Boys can't wait brooking boys.
Speaker 1: Like reactions. This podcast all depends on you, baby, you want